A fuller pic of the main character in Rumiko's new upcoming wild ride

A fuller pic of the main character in Rumiko's new upcoming wild ride.
This is most likely a female MC who's also a fighter.
Thoughts?

Attached: kuro_190417rumiko07.jpg (490x628, 56K)

Ranma Blanco?

It's like Inuyasha and Ranma's love child

Maybe she's an immortal ghost-seeing alien widow who is in a catholic high school and can change genders.

That's a man

Yuri?

^this

Looks stupid.

imagine drawing for almost 40 years and still not improving your art

She's the richest woman in Japan, she doesn't have to

I wonder if it isn't deliberate. Like how Schwarzenegger hired a speech coach to keep from losing his accent because that was part of his brand.

Rinne ended?

Improving how? You mean update to fit the soulless standard of the era?

Attached: 1555497415561.png (1754x2971, 2.32M)

The step mom was a hoe

There was a Zuge improvement over the course of Urusei Yatsura

Why is she still drawing. Don't nips know what retirement is? It's been decades ffs

Because she has nothing better to do with her life.

It's virtually impossible not to improve while doing something for that long, unless she's a literal retard that by some miracle can draw.

Attached: 34534763474.jpg (1668x1596, 953K)

I will kill you.

That's a man. The area that you may confuse for a breast is just his cloak tie blowing out.

air gear might have gotten real silly towards the end (despite the concept already being goofy as fuck) but goddamn is it pretty as fuck.

Posting sexiest Rumiko Takahashi girl

Attached: 41155247_334855250413255_6700728083283112469_n.jpg (620x620, 55K)

Oh! Great is very talented

What else is an unmarried GILF to do with her time?

When is Ranma getting a fucking complete adapation? Like 40% of the series was never adapted

In 2017, to little fanfare.

Attached: Rumiko sales.png (862x425, 89K)

Seconding this. It's not like this new series MAO will have an anime adaption for at least another year or two. May as well fill the gap with animating Volume 22-38 of Ranma, skipping what the OVA's covered.

Attached: Ranma OK.png (1377x537, 854K)

Rin-ne has any sales and anime adaptations exclusively because of Rumiko Takahashi's name. So weird for veteran mangaka to work on something for a decade and produce absolutely nothing good.

Yeah, thats 100% a dude

Rumiko would never, hating gays is like a main theme in all her works.

I get the feeling that if it'll get animated it'll have to get Hunter x Hunter or Fruits Basket treatment. Seiyuus are most likely too old or unavailable by now, high school girls sounding like grannies wouldn't be very nice, Inuyasha got a conclusion only because of how well it sold and how little a stretch was between seasons.

Hrm I'm not super duper attached to old VA's like Japan is. But it is Japan, so that could be an issue.

Megumi could also be really pricey now.

Rumiko is getting old these days she has probably changed her views since then and looking for new ways to spice up work. If it's gonna yuri then I want her new work to be very low and subtext.

That not how that usually happens. In Rinne everyone was pretty freaked about Rinne's male Stalker, who constantly said he was a gross gay. The closest to a good gay was a psychopath madd murderer in inuyasha.

Though still the op is a man and you all are setting yourselves up for disapointment. Its just Rumiko trying to get another Inuyasha after her attempt at another Ranma failed.

Female? Definitely not. It's a bishounen yokai hybrid.
Looks just like a mixture of rokudou and sesshoumaru.

I like her art style. It always looks like genuine Rumiko. She's great at distinctive character design that somehow looks realistic, even though it clearly isn't.
And what do you consider improvement? Rounder features? The late 90's/early-2000's look is better than all the kirito clones we see today.

I doubt it's a girl. The girl will probably be a generic young girl with dark hair like always.
Fuck no

>female
it's a dude nigga look closer, there's no tits and I doubt she's a petanko

raughs

Gee, I wonder if he will be a gruff jerk with a heart of gold who has a slap-slap-almost-kiss relationship with a useless tsundere where they dance around any kind of actual relationship development until the very end of the series?

Everyone kept summing up Rin-ne to be this when it first came out (and even after) but it was honestly the opposite and I wonder if that means she has finally retired this trope not like anyone else read/watched it though.

Attached: Q12r54Q.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

While Rinne is probably her least interesting work, I honestly like Sakura better than all her previous female leads.

She's trying to stirs things up to be more creative. I mean gay villains were good in Inuyasha and others but I don't think it's an insult to anyone. If new manga is a Fem MC she'll have nothing than male and female interest unless Rumiko spices it up.

>Megumi could also be really pricey now.

Hayashibara isn't that pricey and she says wants to be in more roles instead doing nothing.

Can’t we just have another cute 90’s slice of life romance without swords and shit in it

It's called passion for what one does, a rarity.

its crazy how she spent 8 years on something that was literal trash and a complete flop

so the eyes and black/white hair are a dead give away this female MC is some sort of half demon

also yes its a chick retards you can tell from the buttons on her blouse and the slight curve in the chest

Looking at this I can only hope she isnt in it for the money at this point, otherwise we're back to a high strung bitchy lead female again

Jesus.

Yuri isn't going to spice anything up. Its just shit