Superhero in Anime/Manga

When it comes to Superhero in Anime/Manga would you say MHA and OPM are the best in the medium? If yes then which one do you does a better job when it comes to character, fights and world

Attached: 174228a60a485ed4eed6ef9066b3af1f.png (934x1300, 2.27M)

More like the only ones, if you're talking about capeshit.

MHA is kinda average, but both MHA and OPM are better than the vast majority of western capeshit.

Keyman is peak capekino in manga.

Attached: Keyman - The Hand of Judgement - Chapter 1 - 31.jpg (931x1400, 257K)

Based and Keymanpilled

Attached: keyman.jpg (728x1045, 286K)

OPM is probably the best, but more because of lack of non-dogshit competition than due to its own merits. MHA was good until
>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
Now it's just a shit meme.

rapeman > all

Tiger and Bunny and the MHA offshoot are better super-hero stories than MHA.

Ill go for MHA since OPM is a gag of the subject and thus cant be taken seriously

OPM is an accurate representation of what capeshit truly is which is a bunch of garishly dressed self-centered gloryhounds doing whatever they want under the pretext of being heroes. MHA is just a poor attempt at copying western capeshit while trying to mix in the usual high school shonen crap.

Show me where in Wakanda the Black Panther touched you.

It may be hard to believe, but MHA is even more bland than the average western capeshit.

This. I can't think of one thing that Hori does better than Tiger and Bunny besides being more appealing to little kids. The worldbuilding, fights, character writing (backstories, characterization, etc.) pacing, hype, etc. are all trash comparatively.

I disagree, but mostly because there are a ton of trash books that Marvel and DC keep on live support even when there aee no stories to tell for the sake of keeping the numbers ongoing, and because DC and Marvel have recently been giving titles to writers who clearly just want a soap box.

Still, the fact Hori manages to put out comics as bland continuously pretty much since Kamino ended shows that he is basically coming up with filler to extend his manga as long as possible.

MHA isn't about heroes, it's just some losers with powers acting like primadonnas. There's a different between fighting crime for fame and glory or as a competition and fighting for the virtue of doing good. Saitama doesn't expect a thank you, and the show takes a kick at how dumb it becomes when he starts causing trouble just to fill his hero quota.

Saitama is a guy, a regular human being, that at 22 dropped everything to pursue a dream that most would consider crazy and trained day and night till he got there.
Deku stopped trying when he realized he won't have a flashy power

Saitama shows us that a hero can come in a goofy yellow overall, a blue gym tracksuit, or a sweatshirt that says titties, can be bald, skinny looking, normal height, and has a dumb expression on his face
MHA says you need a cool costume, a special name, and a license to do good.

Do you like capeshit Naruto? Because Deku is what you get when you mash up your typical bland self-insert harem mc with Naruto, a very contrived character whose motivations and actions are based on what's most convenient for the harem trope or Naruto scene the author wants to follow. He doesn't have much self-confidence but still thinks he should be the next All might. He's shy and supposedly analytical but still impulsively charges straight into situations like he's Naruto. He gets picked on by Bakugou but still treats him like Naruto treats Sasuke, as his gay lover. All bnha is, is a shitty cash grab to appeal to low iq retards with shit pattern recognition by straight up ripping off things that were COOL in Naruto and building the story around those cool things. That's why most of the other parts of the story are filled with ANIME tropes and cliches.

Take Kouta who's similar to Inari from Naruto in that both of their parents were killed from trying to be heroes, with both now resenting the act of trying to be a hero thinking it's dumb because it took their loved ones away from them for no reason. Except that in the bnha world you literally get paid for being a hero along with plenty of other benefits, so it's not like they're doing it for free. Unlike in Naruto where it was just one man going up against a much larger force because he was trying to inspire people to stand up for themselves.

So when Horikoshi took Inari's story and tried to insert it in bnha, the context no longer makes sense and Kouta's view point on heroes just comes off as retarded.

Attached: 1531006760153.jpg (1200x986, 113K)

>When it comes to Superhero in Anime/Manga would you say MHA and OPM are the best in the medium?
No
But it really stopped being capeshit after the first arc so eh.

Attached: kinnikuman.jpg (1280x800, 203K)

>When it comes to Superhero in Anime/Manga would you say MHA and OPM are the best in the medium
No, kill yourself.

Is there an anime/manga capeshit equivalent to Doom Patrol or Fantasic Four?

Attached: 1553521830905.jpg (1985x3050, 1.38M)

MHA and OPM are normalfaggots first super hero anime. And they're both shit.
The best superhero anime is Tentai Senshi Sunred, easily. Even has the best OP and ED between all of them.
Superhero anime better than OPM and MHA include
>the Great Saiyaman arc of Dragon Balll
>Devilman
>Tiger and Bunny
And that's the list of all of them that matter.
There is a video on why OPM is a failed satire of the superhero genre because it just ends up taking itself seriously.
And if you take MHA seriously, you are a child or autistic.

How the fuck did you even forget Kinnikuman?

>the Great Saiyaman arc of Dragon Balll
Unironically shoot yourself

Still on my reading list
Genuinely entertaining unlike MHA, and doesn't outstay its welcome like OPM
Even the DBZ filler is good.

>Still on my reading list
Get to it, soon. It's a wild ride, and gets better and better as it goes along. The latest arc is turning out to be one of my favorites.

Attached: super phoenix.png (758x1079, 825K)

>latest arc
Wait, is this shit still ongoing

Yeah he is very good at taking random things he likes and mushing them into a story without any care for the meaning behind them
I never watched naruto so I never had that angle it's just one more straw to the pile.
For me the perspective is from kill la kill
>gravity girl is based on a single frame of mako sleeping in episode 1 where the animators gave her a puffy face and the pillow fluffs her hair out
>frog girl is based on a single frame where ryuko is fighting the swim club
>tall runner guy has glasses looks, Sanagayama's athletics, and gamaguri's discipline
>one of the characters in the show got sanagayama's goku uniform as his costume
>scrawny mangles overseer character pukes up blood. I wonder where that came from

There's one thing to be inspired, there's another to make a fanfic of all your favorite stuff without understanding the premise or meaning

Attached: KLKF frame.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

Yeah. Basically the manga ended at the throne arc, then it got a sequel in Nisei. Wasn't terribly popular. Later when that was canned the author rebooted the series in 2012 and it was fucking amazing, and now there's a brand new arc ongoing right after the first one.

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. I can probably read it after I finish up some other manga, since all my manga that is still being published either takes extra long hiatuses (HxH, Conan) or is monthly.