HOLY FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ANNOYING

HOLY FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ANNOYING

Attached: Asta_Phantom_Knights.png (350x581, 211K)

what, you don't like motorbike screeching?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 43285904589.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

read the manga, nigger

>Actually works out for his powers
>Isn’t handed 7 superpowers for no reason

both him and Deku summarize everything wrong with anime MCs. What is the thing with overly petulant and crybaby MCs that the japanese like so much?

Attached: deku is autistic.jpg (628x525, 68K)

If you can get pass the voice asta is great
Also manga etc.

Attached: 1536978906125.jpg (1250x705, 242K)

Dont you fucking dare compare asta and deku

Yeah, but the series yet again uses the annoying overused trope of “Everyone pretends like his power is shit when it’s actually super OP.”

Easily the worst shonen mc ever

Asta is more in the mold of Naruto than Dekuck. He’s annoying, but he’s not a little bitch.

is this the definition of rent free?

I don't know, he grew in me.

>he grew in me

Attached: 1555438507640.jpg (327x288, 65K)

they're both awful in different ways

>HOLY FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ANNOYING
English dub makes him bearable. It's the way to go for this show.

>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAActuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlly works out for his powers
>>Isn’t hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnded 7 superpowers for no reAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAson
fixed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHsta is based

Asta is a shit character, but I feel he's less annoying than Dekuck.
Tabata is only decent at worldbuilding, but his characters doesn't grow at all except a bunch of characters and only two of them are from the main team.

>he grew in me

Attached: 350969.jpg (447x366, 15K)

If there's one thing the Asta does better than Deku is that he actually bothered to get /fit/ to compensate his lack of power, meanwhile Deku had the physique of a auschwitz denizen and still thought he could be a hero just because he had a notebook full of superhero data you can probably find easily on the internet since superheroes are mainstream as hell in the universe of the series

>no magic, I 'll just lift more
and
>I hate you I'll never forgive you you're an asshole, but you better finish what you started and help us beat the guy who tricked everyone
He's cool

apparently most shounen authors hate the idea of growth of personality for the main character, pic related.

>becomes the greatest fighter that ever lived
>still is a complete coward that lacks self-confidence and believes all his victories were flukes

Attached: kin12.jpg (760x1200, 729K)

Fucking retarded studio made it like that, in the manga he isn't is a fucking peepsqueak and more of a badass who doesn't scream like a girl

Is this after the Five Evil Gods arc? What's the context?

>>Isn’t handed 7 superpowers for no reason
He was given a magic snowflake book, that originally belonged to an elf.

>he grew in me.

Attached: 1555322274495.png (380x467, 18K)

deku never thought he could be a hero until he met all might.
don't get me wrong, the series is pretty shit but you should at least remotely know what you're talking about before you criticize it.

Everyone gets a book. Astas one is unique but unlike Deku its power doesn't make him the second coming of Jesus Christ.

His magic is never giving up...

Asta is a true chad, he does not care about the opinions of others, only his own goals.

He has anti-magic in a world that relies on magic making him instantly a top 10 in his verse. Deku hasn't even mastered his quirk, and is still weaker than the top heros.

Yes, it's from the 2011 that takes place just after the original run. Basically Suguru has to fight his great uncle that is a perfect chojin and defeated both Robin Mask and Ramenman. The arc itself is pretty damn good and is the most fun I had with a battle shounen in a long time, but this scene in particular is a mishandled shitstain in a otherwise kino story arc. I guess Yudetamago got too much attached with the goofball Kinnikuman from the early chapters and never allowed him to grow as a person even if he has regular moments of badassery.

Attached: kin2.jpg (760x1200, 686K)

>instantly a top 10 in his verse
You obviously haven't read the Manga.If the magic is too fast or too powerful he can't negate it. Asta is limited to melee attacks and mid-range emission.

>If the magic is too fast
And he now has additional, quicker swords to negate this as well as a speedy AOE anti-magic form.

good job not even reading the manga, anti magic gives him a lot of utility but its honestly not that strong since he has no range and only has access to his power for 2 minutes twice a day.

Asta has never even won a 1v1 against anyone who matters.

>You obviously haven't read the Manga.If the magic is too fast or too powerful he can't negate it.
The only time when this was brought up was when that Ulquiorra rip off used his magic on him. Other than that it's basically allowed them to win against opponents they shouldn't, like Vetto, who's stronger than the guy who soloed the freaking wizard king.
>Asta is limited to melee attacks and mid-range emission.
So? When in blackform the Tard can come at you at high speeds, keep in mind he's in a verse where 90% of the people there fight using distance. His demon dweller sword has shown to fire projectiles as well.

Attached: 1553156392596.png (893x1300, 225K)

>Top10
Maybe top 30, but Asta still has problems facing enemies that attacks hin from far away using non magical stuff like a boulder. He's /fit/ but remember he got utterly rekt when he faced a huge motherfucker physically stronger and more /fit/ than him.

And even with that and teaming up with his rival he was unable to leave any lasting damage to the antagonist and had to get saved from his minion.

>shonen MC becomes more powerful as series progresses

holy shit someone call the cops

>Asta has never even won a 1v1 against anyone who matters.
Ladros?
90% of the characters aren't as /fit/ as Vetto though. Which puts them in a huge disadvantage, especially against a guy who can close distances easily.

>Other than that it's basically allowed them to win against opponents they shouldn't, like Vetto

They 3v1'd Vetto you colossal tard and were stil one mistake away from instant deah.

>guy who soloed the freaking wizard king.

lets be real. Vetto is not stronger than patri, patri on beat julius by taking the entire city hostage.
you must be a speed reader.

Looks like Jimbo is out in full force. He knows the chapter tonight is gonna be based as fuck so he's coping with this thread.

Isn't that quacking crazy?

Attached: hugh shadow realm.png (1920x883, 2.12M)

>They 3v1'd
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me of Asta's fuck buddies. Vanessa who has a cat that essentially stole the concept of Izangai(which you tards constantly deny), but with even less cost. And Finral, the guy with OP portal abilities that relieves all tension in fights.
Are you legitimately retarded? He straight up admits that the 3rd eye are stronger than him. You must lack basic reading comprehension if you think he's stronger than Vetto.
Oh no this again. Clean your fucking toilet right? That's it i'm done with you guys, you can handle any critic.

I don’t care what his voice sounds like, I fucking love this kid. What a great attitude

>Finral
>OP portal abilities
>relieves all tension in fights
??????

Reminds me of Megumi from Shokugeki no Soma who has grown as a chef and a character considerably but still insists on maintaining that timid pose whenever she's not cooking or playing ping pong.
Anyways the Kinnikuman continuation has been on my backlog for some time now, but I don't know if I'm ready for 300 chapters of burning inner strength powerups.

The voice actor was new but he gets better down the line.

Otherwise manga Asta is imo the most enjoyable protagonist in years. He's not an annoying whining shit like Naruto or a total dumbass like Luffy. And neither does Asta win battles through talk no jutsu or nakama powerups like Natsu or Deku. Asta has a genuinely endearing personality. People in universe (and irl) shit on him all the time but he tries to ignore them and keeps pressing forward, sometimes turning their insults into compliments. Asta is the type to be in everyone's Top 5 list. He also ranks first in every Viz and WSJ popularity poll.

Attached: 1550194205293.jpg (1812x2582, 1.79M)

Suguru only had 3 fights so far in the new run, Yudetamago is giving a lot of screentime to secondary characters this time and the friendship power/burning inner strength is actually being rationalized as a power mechanic instead of a mere plot device this time. In the new arc for example since all the main cast (with exception of Kinnikuman himself) are currently not on Earth the secondary jobbers are the ones to face the villains first.

Attached: canadianman.png (759x1078, 835K)

>Ladros
Doesn't count because Witch queen's intervention.

Attached: AAaAaaa.gif (500x280, 2.67M)

Not that guy, but I believe that's another flaw in BC. The characters barely get 1v1s, there's an universe explanation, but it still sucks that the characters don't get to express themselves often.

How is that a flaw? Realistically, it makes more sense to fight in groups. They get to express themselves by working together and combining abilities with others.

This, 1v1s only make complete sense in a tournament, but in the battlefield? Not so much

Shit character

Attached: FB4AFEBC-61A4-47A1-B23D-B8814704A352.jpg (1440x809, 214K)

>friendship power/burning inner strength is actually being rationalized as a power mechanic instead of a mere plot device this time
This sounds so dumb yet so great at the same time. Kinda fitting for this series.

The main objective of the antagonists of the current arc is figuring out how the hell the friendship power works. It is fixing a lot of the inconsistencies of the original run but also creates a few others like Mongolman being a transformation instead of a disguise and Tatsunori not being old and scrawny when he endured a 3 day beating using only his niku curtain.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIGGERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 9f1751f6baea07e00c7214738643c2d1bec245a6_hq.jpg (656x1024, 81K)

Why does he reminds me of the fume knigth?

I honestly didnt expect to like asta as much as I do, I usually hate the MC in any battle shonen
But asta easily became my favorite character in the series, I genuinely enjoy seeing him win which of rare for me

hating BC 2019 without reading the series kek

Attached: 66D9DD58-C18A-48BC-90A9-750DC33CF8FB.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

ThAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt's hilAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArious!

based faggot poster.

Attached: haha.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

Asta is ugly as fuck

>thread is about Black Clover
>people start posting about other series
every
damn
time

Yea Forums mods will ban you if you make a shonen thread that doesn't at least mention MHA once

YOU CANNOT STOP THIS CHAD FROM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHing FOOL HE AHHHHHHHHHHH AS HE PLEASES

Why do you keep making threads about asta Jimmy? He lives in your head rent free. When you shit,when you eat, when you sleep. Asta is always there. It must suck being THIS autistic. Black clover is here for another decade try to get over it. If you cant you should just neck yourself you bald faggot

He is annoying in manga also, BC has its positive points, but the Astra is not one of them

He's as fake an underdog as it gets.

>those pathetic abs
here's the better version

Attached: 764254234.png (2518x1680, 1.02M)

Why BCfags is so insecure about MHA? Hell the latter doesn't even care about them.

still doesn't match how salty OPtards get over HxH

>OPchads mad about any irrelevant manga
We are the kings of Shonen. Why would we give three shits about some irrelevant literal who mangas that are on constant hiatus?

Attached: One Piece suave.gif (360x270, 871K)

inferiority complex

im beggin ya

>look at this thread

Attached: 1519399202471.png (1250x705, 982K)

>he grew in me

Attached: 8d0f74.png (414x426, 84K)

Sure, but they're always very defensive about HxH for whatever reason

maybe it's because nobody cares about sales idk

>An Anti-nigger sword!?
>"I must fight nigger with nigger, it's time to go into my black form" *turns into a demon like thing*

How did they get away with this

Because that trope is based

Lick your toilet

MHA literally rent free in their head.

>If there's one thing the Asta does better than Deku is that he actually bothered to get /fit/ to compensate his lack of power,
Did you skip over the beginning where Deku spent 10 entire months getting /fit/ and managed to hide all over this training from everyone he knew? It's literally one of the best moments of Hero Academia.

I honestly don't know man. The only time I hear about Black Clover is when BCfags invade other shonen manga threads.

Attached: 8RKsRjC.png (500x495, 497K)

meep

>If the magic is too fast or too powerful he can't negate it. Asta is limited to melee attacks and mid-range emission.
oh wow thats actually kind of interesting. Reminds me of rock lee. Maybe I should read it.

Attached: won'tshutup.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

This has to be one of the worst character designs of this decade in a mainstream anime.

>Did you skip over the beginning where Deku spent 10 entire months getting /fit/
Did you skip over the entire REST OF HIS FUCKING LIFE he spent pouting when he could have been making a difference. Yeah, he got swole. But it took his universes equivalent of Superman promising him his powers if he did it.
You know there's a reason most heroes tend to fall into their powers or don't actively seek them out.

Attached: Spiderman just saying.jpg (709x711, 96K)

He does get better

>he grew in me

Attached: d.jpg (467x524, 108K)