Gachashitters can't stand him

>gachashitters can't stand him
OHNONONO

Attached: 1532909758647.jpg (735x598, 67K)

I’m just envious of him, to be frank

I am fine with Sieg fucking Jannu.

Sieg can have boring Jeanne. I just want Jalter to step on me.

Attached: jalter 36.jpg (1000x1412, 244K)

>to be frank

Attached: fran.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

What did I miss? I don't play gachashit, is Sieg relevant again somehow? Did he trigger waifufags again?

>gachashitters can't stand him
Not really i guess. FGO Sieg is a fucking cinnamon roll and very likeable (just read his Valetines scene) but yes like you said, there are still a lot of people hate him since Apoc though. I don't hate Sieg and to be honest his concept as the protag and being Amakusa's foil is not bad at all (this is also the reason why i don't really like the idea of Mordred + Shishigou being protags like some people said), but i wish his characterization and his relationship with Jeanne could've been done better.

Attached: IMG_1014.jpg (1100x714, 284K)

>Siegnigger spaming threads.
That's how I know you don't really like Sieg, you only want to shitpost and you're using him, keep it up, afterwards nobody gonna stand Jannu's threads and Apocrypha's gonna be a dumpster as Ditf and others

Attached: IMG_20190417_013618.jpg (297x340, 22K)

>implying
Perfectly fine with this. I have Jeanne Alter for that.

Why wouldn't I like him? Sieg is for me, not Jeanne.

Jannu and Sieg deserve each other since they are both bland as fuck.

Honestly this. Sieg in FGO is a different character than the garbage we got in Apo.

You have nothing, you fucking paypigs.

I want to fuck Sieg's ass pussy more than Jeanne's boob.

>OHNONONO
Fuck off.

>This mad.
Thus makes it funnier because Sieg loves Ritsuka.

Can't wait to see Fujimaru on anime eventhough i honestly don't like the character designs at all

Attached: IMG_0815.jpg (1583x996, 229K)

Sieg is a dumb bland fagit who stole away all the screentime that the rest of the ENORMOUS cast could've been receiving while maintaining his blandness throughout.

He looks basically like Kiritsugu without the edge, the anime is gonna flood the gates of Yea Forums on Yea Forums with Ritsuka being Nasu's new cashcow. I bet they gonna try to go over the top, and probably gonna shit the bed at it.

TM MC tier list:
>Top tier
Shiki
Ryogi
Aoko

>Great tier
Shirou
Kiritsugu

>Acceptable tier
Sieg

>Trash tier
Kishinami/Hakunon
Ritsuka

Attached: virginwalk haruno shirou chad fate.png (2518x1024, 318K)

>>Top tier
>Ryogi
No

FGO's Sieg is legit gay and doesn't love Jeanne though.

>again
Jannufags are always mad at Sieg, just like Semifags at Amakusa

>Semifags at Amakusa
Literally never seen it happen

>Kiritsugu without the edge
That's literally Ritsuka in Lostbelt arc btw. The MC is too depressed for those stuff. Mashu too, but she is mentally stable and somewhat more mature than Ritsuka.