Gender Bending Hero

>A daughter of two heroes who saved the world
>Inherits her mom's incredibly good looks
>Was the reincarnation of a hero who died and was friends with her parents in her past life
>Super OP except she was stupid and didn't drink her mom's breast milk, so she grew up thin and frail.
Why is this manga surprisingly good?

Attached: OP Girl.jpg (836x1200, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16344045
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The manga is fine and all, but why would I read a manga of an under aged brat? They should of time skipped to her being 16 or something.

She's never going to have her mom's huge boobs, is she?

Seeing how it's Yuuri that reincarnated her she's staying a flat womanlet forever.

Why is her mom so perfect?

Attached: Perfect.png (682x945, 876K)

What a qt

How can a character be better looking than the MC? Is that even allowed?

Uhhh where's the dad?

Attached: Eiyuu no Musume.jpg (768x1103, 199K)

It's the MC's mom so it is fine

Did she tell the truth to them?

Spoilers bitches, pro tip, Maria has Red eyes

it is Nicole using her transformation power to her 16 year old form. She can't master it completely so her heterochromia doesn't show.

It also proves that while she doesn't grow up to be a titty monster like her mom, she is a 10/10 super beautiful girl with large breasts when she gets older, much to her dismay

Hot

Dat spoiler

Hnngh

Attached: 1360259409834.jpg (200x181, 15K)

I don't know, it is fun seeing a character grow, Bakarina went by her childhood way too fast, and the jump from her to a little kid to BAM teenager was jarring as fuck.

The best ones are the gradual transitions, like Kotori in Seitokai Yakuindomo where she transitions to the chick with the second biggest rack of the cast so subtly, but it doesn't feel weird since it was so gradual.

It's so strange when you can pinpoint a chapter and say "her boobs got 3 cups bigger here"

She's in magic academy for a long time, she probably won't be able to tell them at least until she becomes a teenager.

With that said, she is even more defensive because the people who knew of her from her previous life keeps on multiplying.

Why is teenager Nicole so fucking cool?

The manga can't get here fast enough.

Attached: So Cool.png (502x925, 667K)

Reminder that she is still a loli on the inside and this won't be her real form for a while

Wait what, how is this possible

Read the spoiler in this post

Did you forget that the real Nicole has two colors for her eyes?

Attached: Nicole.png (230x545, 218K)

>hey dad you thought you had a cute daughter but I'm actually your dead male friend and rival
Some things need to be taken to the grave.

While his dad and mom probably wouldn't give a shit if they found out their darling daughter is actually their perv friend who died rescuing some kids.

The one who would probably flip out is the elf, Finia. She would be devastated that the guy who died saving her, the guy she loved posthumously, is the kid she took care of and is currently taking care of. First, because the dude she loved saw her naked many times. Second, because the guy she loved and admired is now 10 years her junior, which would make her a pedo if she tried anything.

Put on some pants, girl, that skirt of yours might as well not be there. Or a leotard, I'm good with those.

Yeah, people kind of forget the impact on Nicole and her family if her identity is revealed. I don't think her mom, dad, and elf caretaker would take finding out Nicole is Reid well, at all.

I don't believe the bullshit that Nicole stole the soul of their kid, or whatever since that isn't how reincarnation works. Nicole wouldn't exist if Reid wasn't reincarnated, PERIOD.

With that said, they wouldn't take it well because Nicole kept it a secret for so long. You know the saying, "covering up is worse than the crime." Nicole keeping her identity top secret is actually worse because she kept it for so long, and it gets more devastating the longer she keeps it. If she gets into puberty and starts developing into a pretty teenager, she might as well keep it a secret forever since they will take it even harder as she ages.

Does she ever start treating her dad better or is the poor man destined to be hated by his daughter for the rest of his life

Nicole grows into a fucking hottie (eventually)

Fucking nice!

With her gone he could make several more.

Did you read the latest volume of the manga? She cooled off her being a brat with her dad.

That isn't her mom, her mom's breasts are way bigger. It must be Nicole

The novel is better. The manga actually changes things and makes it less good. The manga also skips over really important parts and rushes to where she is attacked by the monsters.

>she is a super beautiful girl
I hope she doesn't get much taller when she becomes older. That would ruin a lot about her character.

Anyway manga and novels like these have a major problem. While many of them just make the genderbender go dick crazy. there are other ones that ignore basic biology and simply put the genderbent girl in a yuri relationship.

These stories are no good. They are not true Yuri seeing as how the girl was originally a male, but they also fail at the aspect of there being a genderbent character. What is the point of a genderbender if nothing about them truly change?

I'm not asking for the genderbent character to hook up with a male character, but what I am saying is that the idea and the possibility for this still needs to exist. There needs to be at least some drama, SOMETHING that makes the character having become a girl actually matter. So I don't mean a joke male character that just bother the genderbent character, but rather an actual viable male interest. YOu don't need to make the genderbent character interested in the male character, just make the male character actually be somebody that the genderbent character would think "wow he is cool! I wish I was a chad like that" when she sees him. Somebody she can see as friend.

The author's previous series was literally that.

Maifag is that you

One of them yes. Probably not the one you are thinking of. I was the Maifag that even other Maifags hated. They said I gave them a bad name or something.
Literally what? Which series are you talking about?

He's talking about Hakai me no Yuuri, it's the same author and even the same setting.

Is it a lack of nutrition that is hampering her?

Did you read the thread? Future Nicole looks like her mom, except boobs are smaller.

To be fair, her dad deserves some of it. Cuddling, lovey, dovey couples are annoying as shit.

So does she like girls or boys now?

>gender bend
>character is born female and never changes

But her parents and her caretaker knew her as a guy, and as the novel goes along she meets even more people who knew her from the past.

She even makes decisions as a consequence of remembering her past as a guy. She also has to deal with the consequences of decisions she made as a guy, and tries to rectify it. That sexual awareness makes this more of a gender bend than many series.

>She also has to deal with the consequences of decisions she made as a guy, and tries to rectify it.
Can you elaborate?

Except this is a reincarnation story, not a gender bender story.

who cares, translations never anyway

>The one who would probably flip out is the elf, Finia
Wrong, I think Finia would be happy to know that the guy she loved is by her side. Especially since Nicole does many heroic actions to protect her, even though Finia is a lot older than her, though it is probably irrelevant since Finia is an Elf.

Her elven maid is cute.

Volume 4 answered your prayers.

Just wait for 3 years for it to make it to the manga.

it's that time again
strawpoll.me/16344045

Off topic, this isn't an isekai.

That's a funny way of saying hot.

>Hakai me no Yuuri
Never heard of it. Seems there is only a light novel. Since reading through it will take longer than just checking a manga,could you tell me the differences? Is it a story that has a genderbent character only being with girls? Or one where she has a possible male love interest?
By look like her mom, I thought you ere just talking about her looks, not her height. You can look just like another person, just smaller. That sort of setting.
Since she keeps her memories, then it is a genderbender story. Like, Tanya the evil is agenderbender story even if the genderbender aspect really doesn't play a role at all as a plot point.
>That sexual awareness makes this more of a gender bend than many series.
What sexual awareness?

No, she it a literal loli. The story moves at a snail's pace the moment she enters the academy.

New chapter?

Also do you guys think They will pair her up with her friend?

The story of Yuuri is about a boy that got the perfect female body and everybody loves her to death

>doesn't grow up to be a titty monster.
dropped

Hakai me no yuuri is a webnovel, long story short MC reincarnates as immortal loli and after a few chapters and unfortunate events because of her "gifts" it builds a relationship over years with her master who saved her and took her as an apprentice.

She has a female elf "rival" in the magic academy she becomes close friends with. She will pop up in either the next chapter of the manga or the one after.

She is basically the haughty ojou type, which is hilarious since eleves never take that role.

It's not in mangadex though.

from what I recall
>unageing body(stuck at prepubescent girl)
>immortal(body regenerates after death the more gruesome the longer)
>passive super seduction(that she can't turn off)
>super magic knowledge/understanding
>obscene mana pool

I actually liked the story until the point the mentor/husband became an immortal shota, then it became worse with the demon lord and the dungeon tree. The way they defeated the demon lord was a total asspull But the final chapter was the best and made everything worth it.

If this was a straight reincarnation story, Reid would reincarnate as a guy. This story distinguishes itself because there is a gender change in transition.

It's also why Bokura no Kiseki is considered a gender bender, because two prominent characters reincarnated into a different sex.

The big difference between Eiyuu Musume and Bokura no Kiseki and most reincarnation gender benders is that the people who knew the character's previous incarnation is alive and well, which complicates the dynamic far greater than if the reincarnation happens hundreds, if not thousands of years later.

Where are you finding the updates? It's not in mangadex or mangarock.

I don't know is pretty huge.

Because the MC is a cute girl with heterochromia.

If the MC didn't have heterochromia she would still be incredibly cute, and the manga would still be amazing.

If she attracts everyone, that kind of kills the suspense. What I was talking about though was also how she feels.
Yes having a shota date a loli kills the concept of the loli. In essence it just becomes a relationship between two midgets. The whole point is that one should be smaller

I have to agree, but I stand my point. Heterochromia should be used more.

It's not the normal type of attract, its the "everybody loses their sanity after a single look and uncontrollably throws themselves at you" type of attract, which the master finds a way to seal after rescuing her anyways so it's not like it's a factor in relationship building.

You can't even tell with the black and white manga art that she has heterochromia. I have to constantly remind myself she had two eye colors.

I am hoping this gets an anime because even sering an episode or two would really nail it down.

See you in 2023!

Late to the party but I recall in an old thread that she gets with the cat girl right?

I have to fix this thread before it's too late

Attached: 1555610506636.png (710x984, 1.18M)

When she first comes to the world she stumbles across a random adventurer who immediately starts to rape her literally to death, at which point she revives and he starts over to the point he dehydrated/exhausted himself to death. When she went to give his belongings to his wife, the wife does the same and the noise from it draws more people from around town. The MC ends up spending her first 6 months in the new world being repeatedly raped to death and revived until the entire population has died of exhaustion. Afterword she runs into the wizard/mentor character who coincidentally was wearing a ring that protects against charm spells. The rings, which the story repeatedly mentions is practically mandatory for adventurers, coincidentally are only made/sold by the mentor who coincidentally had a supercharged version on at the time and coincidentally none of the adventurers who lived in the town, and coincidentally none of the adventurers that came to investigate the disappearances of people from that town had.
I also forgot, she had the power of immunity from mental distress/mental breaks, and she gained more mana/magic affinity every time she died.

>I have to constantly remind myself she had two eye colors.
That may be because manga is in B&W witch makes it hard to know the true color. For example sometimes I also tend to forget when a character is blonde or silver haired. But eyes are an exception.

Attached: 1555625623520.png (523x964, 894K)

>reincarnated is gender bending
so all it takes is to have memories of a different gender to count. okay.

Hakai me no Yuuri was such trash. The beginning was completely retarded, and it only got worse from there. I dropped that shit at the first sign of MC getting dokidoki over the fucking middle aged dude. Probably should have dropped it as soon as I read chapter 1, but hey, we all make mistakes.

Was it actually supercharged? All I remember is that he had a strong will.

yeah it was pretty stupid, but it pushed a lot of the same buttons that stuff like Degrees of Lewdity does now