Undresses in front of MC

>undresses in front of MC
>sleeps in the same room
>in the same bed, even
>she doesn't go "KYAAAA, YOU PERVERT" and punches/slaps the protagonist even though it's not even his fault
>he's understandably a little embarrassed at first but goes along with it without acting like a complete beta cuck nor a horny pervert

Is this what having adult main characters feels like? I'm not used to it, but it's a nice feeling.

Attached: senko.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

She's like 800 years old and basically sees the MC as a child, so of course she wouldn't care about sleeping in the same bed as him.

She's his wife/mother, why would she do that?

How similar is this show to dragon maid? I haven't seen it but by the synopsis and this description it sounds like it's the same thing except instead of 2 girls, it's a man and a loli.

Attached: 1529214836777.jpg (1440x810, 142K)

How many 10000 years old loli characters in anime can you name that actually act their age instead of just being a cheap excuse to include a loli character in the harem that acts the same as all the other young love interests?

Dude,many other anime have the very same premise

They better don't censor the butt cheeks or the bath scene, I don't trust Doga Kobo after what they did to UzaMaid.

Attached: DROPPED.png (1312x1000, 881K)

We know that, you condescending little faggot. The question was: How similar is this show to dragon maid?
Faggots these days can't even read properly

It wouldn't make any sense, unless she was teasing him.

Attached: 1545253797812.png (691x583, 171K)

Anime only here.
So far, Senko-san's lore seems more laid back than Dragon Maid's, there's no looming threats of world destruction or the show turning into a battle shonen midway through. Also, to me the relationship in Dragon Maid was more like husband and wife, while this is more like mom and son.

>condescending little faggot
I love you too

Fuck off already.

let's not pretend that Senko isn't also a cheap excuse to have your loli and eat it too.

Alright
I'm sold
I'm watching this anime

Literally every Touhou acts like that.

Literally my granma.

wrong lol

Not anime.

Nakano is a very good everyman.
His casting in the anime is interesting too, he doesn’t sound like a regular seiyuu, although I have no idea if he actually is or not.

Flandre
I'm not even a touhoufag and I know that

>imblying

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Could you be more wrong?

You faggot wouldn't even call shiro or senko a loli if it weren't to make up your retarded argument, kill yourself already you autist

>10000 yr old loli

Pedo sick bastard, if she isn’t at least 20,000 yrs old she’s too young

Touhou is not a harem, romcom or even SOL, so it doesn't count.

I want to be pampered by your grandma.

How am I wrong?