Dont kill that racist child torturer if you kill him you will be just as bad as him

>Dont kill that racist child torturer if you kill him you will be just as bad as him.
>Not like he is just gonna continue being a racist child torturer if you spare him.

It feels like a cop out that he then threw his live away like a tard so we dont have to contemplate the ramifications of letting monsters live just because they are human.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.25_[2019.04.18_16.31.00].jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/06/20/us/father-not-charged-in-killing-of-man-molesting-his-daughter-5.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_familial_exterminations
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HsFxAdJYM
ianfu.blogspot.com/2007/06/ad-on-comfort-women.html
mangadex.org/title/23551/nidome-no-yuusha
mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/08/201283154843967569.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0VvMKJ4IuWM
youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will be just as bad as him
I always drop the series if this comes up.

murder is bad
the fact you all think it's not is why it keeps having to be told to you that it's bad

I hate authors that are obsessed with keeping their main character "clean", as if a completely justified and earned kill is going to ruin them as people. It's a recurring theme, though.

Attached: 1519661354784.jpg (1483x1080, 627K)

She actually kills him, or at least attempts to, in the LN at least. They toned it down in the anime.

I was the anime staff that did this, she goes for the kill in the novel/manga.

>in the LN at least
You mean WN

Sometimes people deserve death. If you are imprisoned, raped, sold and find out your loved ones have been left to die in a fucking dungeon upon your return, you have every right to murder the person who did that to you.

I wonder what it is about Japan society that so many series use the gay batman rule

It's not murder if the one you're killing deserves it. That's called justice.

the law says otherwise.

>hurr durr the law is the same as what's right

this is probably the director's fault

This shit has been getting worse every fucking episode. What is wrong with the nips? Why do they love this idea so fucking much? Murder is never justified even if somebody single handedly ruined the lives of multiple people and killed a bunch of others? That's such bullshit.

If somebody comes into my house to steal from me while I'm home, I should be allowed to kill them. They don't care about my safety or what consequences their actions will have on my life, why should they be granted any kind of mercy if they are willing doing something that could ruin/harm me.

Cleanse your souls, psychos.
You're not God.

Laws are subjective. I participate in keeping with laws so far as I don't want to incur any trouble with the authorities but there are tons of laws I disregard on a constant basis because I'm not hurting anybody else with my actions.

>the law says otherwise
not always
nytimes.com/2012/06/20/us/father-not-charged-in-killing-of-man-molesting-his-daughter-5.html

Kill yourself nigger

If there are no legal or feasible means to prevent a human being from repeatedly torturing/murdering/raping people, you'd rather turn the other cheek?

You're able to stand everyone else being complete retards and weak as fuck, and Naofumi being stronger than them and hailed as Jesus every episode by the common man. Yet this is somehow worse?

gtfo christfag

The law was designed by humans for deciding for what's right. And their policy of how to deal with people like you is society's standard for quite some time. And if they are executing people, they're still not going be the one to let you kill them.

There is no God and there is no objective set of laws that govern our reality beyond the literal laws of physics. I will conduct myself in a way they I don't impose myself negatively on to anybody else because that's how I want to live, not because I want to follow the arbitrary laws set by the collective.

I have literally spoken with God so you're wrong.

>if you kill him you will be just as bad as him
>Eeee... no? I don't rape and kill children? Or torture cute demihumans?
I fucking hate this trope.

I don't know what law you're referring to, especially if we are assuming premodern law for an isekai series.

>ITT: anons falling for 2/10 bait

You had me in the first part until
>Thieves deserve to die
You sound like you'd enjoy Sharia law.

wasn't that considered a case somewhat inline with self-defense and the father wasn't intending to kill the criminal?

If there's a God, then it's up to him to decide whether the killing was justified or not. You have just as much right to criticize vigilante killings as the vigilantes do to kill. God will determine whether it was just or not, and send the souls of the killer and the killed to the places they belong.

He doesn't rape them either. So if you kil him you'll be just like him

Attached: drugs.png (844x532, 181K)

yeah. did you even read the link he posted?

You place too much value on a human life. I think littering should be penalized with swift execution.

>I don't impose myself negatively on to anybody else
Well, in that case stop shitposting about how you love murder so much if you don't believe it yourself.

Anons are psychos waititng for their chance to act out their murder fantasies. They get mad when a character isn't taking every chance they get to murder someone for bumping into them.

No. I said this shit is getting worse every episode. There is a lot wrong with this adaptation. But this is something that has been a constant problem in anime since I have been watch it that has lead to characters straight up denying the way humans would think or act.

You know what happens when a party of brutal oppressors and those being oppressed get into a situation where the oppressed have an opportunity to carry out their revenge? They slighter their former oppressors. If you harm somebody else enough, they should by right be allowed to fight back or end your life. Everybody only gets one chance at life and somebody has ruined a lot of your precious time for their own gain/desires? They deserve death.

A hero from another world being a messiah figure doesn't seem like a stretch to me. Though I'm kind of used to the "you'll be as bad as him" stuff too, that's Japanese pacifism for you.

God justifies on the spot killings in the Bible, so.....

What drugs were you on? I've done a ton of shrooms and the only fictional being I've ever been able to talk to was Wario.

You can't ignore the collective. You can reject their ideas but you can't ignore them for that's the basis of social life.

Religion have many fantastical elements but at its core is intended as a set of norms that help a community to get along and prosper. Take what works for you and leave the rest behind.

But don't be angry about it, at least our perfect waifu Raphtalia will stay as the perfect girl she is, pure, she won't be a murderer and won't have blood in her precious hands

Attached: 1447396223707.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

She's wearing gloves, she'll be fine

Or you can just not stoop to their level. And keep your revengeboner in check.

>There is a lot wrong with this adaptation.
My complaints are all in the source material. Everyone else is an incompetent retard without common sense to make Naofumi look better so the rest of the world can suck his cock

>thieves don't deserve to die
Why don't they? They don't care about you enough to respect your or your property, why should you care whether they live or die. If it was assured they'd be killed I'd let the hand of the law lop their head off no problem. But if I had the freedom to deal with them myself than I would.

Anybody who does not place value in the sanctity of their fellow man in any way should not be able to complain when that man fights back and they end up losing their life.

>Says while posting murderous heroine Shana
Oh my.

"Now I know we deserve more nukes for everything we did before 1945, but if you kill us you're just as bad as us."

Within boundaries. You can't complain I've voicing my opinions openly on a public image board. That becomes your problem not mine.

>Anybody who does not place value in the sanctity of their fellow man in any way should not be able to complain when that man fights back and they end up losing their life
Then your goal should be to disable/punish thieves, not kill them for that will be excessive in comparison to their offense. Only confirmed murder should get death penalty.

>You can't ignore the collective
I don't ignore the collective, I operate within the society I belong to in a way that brings me the greatest amount of happiness. Going against the laws of society opens myself up to conflict and unhappiness.

That doesn't stop me from being critical of society and having my own views on the nature of objectivism. I live a very comfy live with a lot of wonderful friends. But for instance if anybody ever took one of those friends away from me I would want nothing more than to see that person dead. Would I inact justice myself? Probably not, because I'd get fucked by the law. But I would beleive for the rest of my life that I'd have had every right to kill them.

Choosing to oppress somebody who has not wronged you is not equal to taking revenge on that person for oppressing you, no matter how many times you repeat it.

You accidentally drop a candy wrapper on the street. Some jolly ass cop sees your heinous crime, takes out his 9mm and executes justice.

No it's not the same thing and its not equal. That still doesnt make it a good thing though

I don't agree. I think anybody who harms anybody else with complete disregard for their well being in any way should be opened up to the level of retaliation that victim is willing respond with.

You as the oppressor have opened Pandora's box so to speak in that you have proven to somebody else they they mean nothing to you, why should they then be expected to put any value in your life?

That's not littering

>Why don't they?
Because a thief does not equal a murderer. Or even a violent person. It only equates to someone who prioritizes their own wealth over yours, and is willing to break the law to do so. But hey, if you're all for murdering people churning personal profit over paying a sustainable wage for fair work, or putting donations and subsidies meant for others in their own pocket, then at least you're not a hypocrite.

>the cop misses a shot and a bullet gets lodged in the sidewalk
>his partner immediately shoots him for littering metal

Blame whoever is in charge of this anime. The scene was completely rewritten.

LN too.

You caught up well, user

>That still doesnt make it a good thing though
That's subjective. Yes murder and oppression is never a good thing as it involves the suffering of somebody. But enacting revenge over somebody who has committed atrocities against you is in my mind entirly justified. It would be much better if nobody fucked with anybody else and we could all conduct ourselves in a way that the needs and happiness of everyone else is satisfied. But that's impossible, and people who act in a way that cause conflict with others to satiate their own personal desires deserve punishment which in some cases is rightfully death.

It's right though. If she kills him, he will win. He may die, but through his death, he will successfully turn her into a monster like him.

>LN too.
She doesn't kill him he gets away in the LN and summons tyrannosatan

So do the bitch and everyone who helps her commit treason even have a plan for when the queen comes back? There's literally no justification for the shit this guy pulled. He would be executed even if the CG dinosaur didn't kill him and ruin his domain.

I hate deontologists so fucking much, those narcissists would probably let an entire city of people burn if it meant staying morally "pure"

basically you want to be able to satisfy your own personal vendetta and ego without punishment. Would you also kill somebody if they took the kill away from you?

I would have killed him in the most painful way and made sure his corpse was desecrated so he'd never find eternal rest.
And I would have cheered on Raph to kill him too. 100% justified.
However I do get where Raph is coming from, taking a person's life is no small thing so there's gonna be an emotional price to pay, she couldn't do it.

Then pay attention.

>It only equates to someone who prioritizes their own wealth over yours
And what if that loss of wealth you incur sends your life down a spiral of suffering and unhappiness you never recover from? A lifetime of misery resulting from the actions of somebody else who paid no mind to the potential consequences of their actions? How is that any better or worse than if that person had maimed or killed you? Obvisouly this is worse case scenario but again if you act out against your fellow man with impunity, you deserve punishment and if somebody entered my home to do that to me, and bashing their head in with a shovel would be the best way to ensure they didn't take anything from me or harm me, I'd say that's justified.

Obviously a social network that prevents people from committing crimes out of a feeling of necessity would be the best option to work towards collectively. I donated to a food drive initiative when they came to my door last night, I voted for the politicians that wanted to try out Basic Universal Income in my province in the last election. But if somebody is going to oppress me in a way that opens me up to a lifetime of potential unhappiness I should be able to retaliate and if they die because of it, that's their problem.

Killing that son of a bitch will lead to her becoming the leader of a small army and using it to raid innocent villages to kidnap, torture and kill children?

>Would you also kill somebody if they took the kill away from you?
No, they didn't harm me. It's not the act of violent revenge that would motivate my actions it would be that person getting what I think they deserve. This is all hypothetical in the way I'm thinking anyways. I hope I am never presented with a situation in which I want to kill anybody, I'm just having a conversation with all you wonderful folks because I have nothing better to do right now.

She still tried.

Not all thieves harm people, a lot prefer to escape if found out than put up a fight. If a mugger threatens your life I agree that you're justified on defending yourself and in that case murder could be argued to be in self defense. But killing someone who hasn't taken a live just for taking a wallet is plain wrong. You know nothing of the circumstances leading to the event.

Justice is not swift. Motivations and situations are studied for a reason.

>and bashing their head in with a shovel would be the best way to ensure they didn't take anything from me or harm me
Most thieves are nonviolent and prioritize fleeing over killing whoever witnesses them

Might makes right motherfuckers.
Those who hurt your people are your enemies.
Do not afford an enemy any kindness they wouldn't show to you. Some people will never pay it back, can't be reasoned with, will always be an enemy.
Neutralizing them is the only reasonable choice to such a threat.

Baki is a fucking trip.

No, but it may set her to the path of becoming a hateful avenger who seeks to kill other slavers, but it won't end there. Other demihuman slaves will join her cause to kill human slavers, soon it will turn into a race war where demihumans just want to genocide all humans regardless of what they actually did.

Good, then humans have a good reason to genocide them all.

>Those who hurt your people are your enemies.

Attached: eye-for-eye.jpg (700x350, 39K)

>which in some cases is rightfully death
Only extreme cases. When there are chances innocent lives on the line or the criminal is deemed irredeemable and thus a permanent danger.

Some people are talking about death penalty on thievery and fucking littering. That's just plain bloodthirst.

>If you kill him you'll just be like him!
>I can live with that

>"Their little children will be dashed to death before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked, and their wives will be taken."
> "For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women taken..."

Those with revenge on their mind aren't thinking 'justice was served', they are think 'THEY FUCKING STOLE MY KILL'

I spoke with God and he says you're full of shit

What drives me nuts is people who think only death justifies death. There's plenty of ways to ruin someone even if that person didn't kill you. Destroying your livelihood, fucking up someone's mental integrity, stealing everything you own so you can't even afford to start again.
Moralfags are all cancer who allow pieces of shit to perpetuate their degeneracy, and all just so they can pretend to be morally right, but they'll gladly kill the people seeking revenge be cause it's the antithesis of what they believe in, and that's no good, can't have someone who thinks the opposite living around to make people think otherwise.

The whole deal with associating it with batman mentality is stupid too. Batman is sick in the head, he knows that he if he starts killing, he'll turn into a complete psycho, because he's just as insane as the rest, but he projects that shit onto everyone else. Most people aren't gonna turn into psychos from killing someone else, they'd probably want to avoid doing it again if anything and only to protect themselves and those they care about.

Attached: RIP.jpg (649x650, 136K)

The only time this was used correctly was in the Walking Dead comic series.

I like your outlook on crime prevention but you still come off as a madman just looking for a chance to murder someone. Most thieves who actually do home invasions are unarmed, and the vast majority of them will turn tail and run as soon as they're discovered, prioritizing getting away over getting loot. If you have this in mind and you still say you'll kill anyone who enters your home with impunity and no hesitation then it seems clear that your desire for the opportunity to take the life of another human being outweighs your rational thinking. At best it sounds more like a need for revenge against them for even considering theft of your personal property than it does a rational desire to defend yourself and your property.

I mean fuck, I keep a baseball bat near my bed in case someone breaks in, but my first reaction is to shout and hope they nope out, and if they don't it's likely a crackhead or a psycho and at that point it really is fight or die.

How did episode 14 & 15 compare to the light novels? I can definitely feel that the anime version tried to really town down what was really going on in that sex torture dungeon doujins when?

Death is a shitty punishment. Torture is preferable.

While the idea of punishing someone on the same level of harm they had done to someone else, I'd only see that justified in case the person is a complete monster. Otherwise, just get rid of them as fast as possible. No reason to glorify a piece of shit's death by making a big deal out of it.

It can be seen as a shitty punishment depending on your outlook of life and death. But it is a 100% guaranteed prevention for repeat offenders.

Is honest hypocrisy the true way to live in peace?

Moral fags won this thread.

Edgy fags stay losing irl too

If somebody steals a garden gnome off lawn, sure big fucking deal. Somebody steals my car, breaks into my house while I'm there, or even my wallet as the example you used. That can lead to a extended period of misfortune for me. Fuck them for having so little care about my life, I no longer have a reason to care if they live or die.

As I have said a few times now I'd rather we see everyone living in an environment where crime is not necessary. But for the people who do it indiscriminately when they had the choice to conduct themselves differently fuck them. They're lives don't mean anything to me and if had a chance at revenge for to prevent them from harming me by harming them, I'd take it.

LN or WN? I thought it was weird he wasn't raping them, but it I guess it made sense since the raccoon is supposed to be a virgin.

>100% guaranteed
are you really that delusional? its more likely to create a grudge than stop them

To be fair the stressful life full of the horrors of the world being exposed the online have made the unstable portion of the population bigger than ever before.

>Death
>Not stopping them
Did you misinterpret that hard or are we talking some necromancy business?

Reminder that the only reason that justifiable lethal force is made to be wrong in media, is because the ones in power want you all to spare then once they do something incredibly harmful to everyone, and go for the "moral" choice of jailing them, so they can escape and do it again.

Attached: How long can it last.gif (500x500, 296K)

And if they get away from me fine. If they were looking to steal a coat off the coat rack at my front door whoopdy doo, good for them.

We were talking in this thread about people committing acts against their fellow man so heinous that people would need to question their own morality to determine whether they were justified in killing that oppressor. Not all thieves deserve death as a HARD RULE but if a thief's actions result in a consequent amount of suffering for their victim, that would be justified in my opinion.

There are lots of way to fuck up someone without murdering them like:
cutting off their genitals
Cutting off their limbs
stabbing their eyeballs then inserting a sharp device into their ears to make them both blind and deaf
Drop a heavy object on their head to give them brain damage I mean at least they arent dead right?
Beating the shit out of them taking a break then resume beating the shit out of them

If I was Raph I would have started hitting his back with a nice blunt object as poetic justice.

Every major monotheistic religion justifies - if not outright commands - the killing of such a person.

seems more like your post was more responding to the the torture.

And maybe I would think that in the moment. But right now, calm and collected, eating my soup, if somebody avenged the person I was trying to avange I'd like to think I'd accept that.

>I no longer have a reason to care if they live or die
This is a bit more acceptable than what I read from you before. If I understood correctly you're saying that you're willing to defend yourself and your belongings regardless of consequence and that any harm coming to the offender is on them. Up to that point I sort of agree. What I don't agree is going out of your way to ensure the offender is killed if he/she hasn't shown a killing intent.

We need the Regime.

Not him but, criminals can be extremely petty, and there are some laws out there that favor the criminal if you did not shot to kill, some can even exploit that loophole to sue you for harm, even though they were the ones invading your home, and they can win depending on the circumstances. Even if they didn't show killing intent, the laws make it hard for you to not aim for a full kill.

>cutting off their genitals
I wouldn't mind if this was implemented for rapists. The only problem with this as with the death penalty and other permanent sentences is corruption and false accusations. It's hard to apply a hard killing policy with a faulty justice system.

>What I don't agree is going out of your way to ensure the offender is killed if he/she hasn't shown a killing intent.
I don't see a reason to kill them even if they show that intent. But yeah, psychos are usually trying to escalate situations to the point when they can seriously harm the "offender". In reality, some people are just preying on these situations to achieve the same thing, without repercussions.

God is dead dude
*tips funny hat*

Seems more like you're a sadist just looking for excuses to exercise your fetish.

>If somebody comes into my house to steal from me while I'm home, I should be allowed to kill them
>Americans

What if violent criminals had one of their arms broken for good as a penalty for their crime? Would violent crime decrease?
If I was a sadist I would have gone into a detail about the torture.

Why even let them live? By that point you're just doing it as "punishment" but he's still alive to go deranged from what was done to him, and harm someone else. There's no reason to take a chance, just end it and be done with the garbage.

except you already gave plenty of details and examples

Most of these cases are when the "defendant" literally kidnaps the "attacker", or when the person shoots the fleeing "attacker". If you are physically stronger, you are supposed to use your physical strength to overcome the attacker and stop him from whatever he is doing, not shoot their brains off from point blank and then rape their corpse.

Or maybe she'd still be the same person and continue travelling with Naofumi and everyone else just like before.

Id rather just tie weighs to them and drop them into a tank of bleach.

>I like your outlook on crime prevention but you still come off as a madman just looking for a chance to murder someone.
It's funny what words without a face can do to the perception of somebody. In reality I didn't like playing contact sports because I don't like anything close to physical conflict, I've had relationships with women fall apart because I've been to worried about making them feel uncomfortable to make a move. I do not like conflict, the most recent episode of this show made me cry when raphtalias friend was dying in the cell and then when she found her skeleton. We're just having a conversation and when push comes to shove it somebody ever wrongs me enough I will not feel unjustified if I defend myself in a way that that leads to their death. Inacting revenge is another thing entirely, whether I have the balls to do it would be enierly dependant on what happened, but again I have no qualms with the idea that I'd be justified taking revenge on somebody if the wronged me enough.

>At best it sounds more like a need for revenge against them for even considering theft of your personal property than it does a rational desire to defend yourself and your property.
Again would I chase them down if they fled? Probably not. But by setting the precedent by entering my home to do whatever they plan on doing that they do not place any value in my life, ending theirs to protect myself and my property is not out of the question for me.

Depending on how badly somebody wronged you, I agree.

Should thieves have their thumbs cut off?

>Most thieves who actually do home invasions are unarmed
No our apefricans are always strapped.

Any type of lasting damage done to someone, unless incredibly crippling, is just gonna make them turn into psychos, and probably escalate their bullshit. Losing ones Thumbs would make just make it a long lasting torture until they die, I think that's a bit much for robbery. That's the same as subjugating someone to slow torture, mental one too, and he can just go crazy from that and do something more insane. If you just let them go their merry way after that, that's not a good idea.

If you intend for it to be a sort of "prevention" through fear of others not wanting that same shit to happen to them, at least make it something that won't have them walking around to possibly harm someone, since they have nothing else to lose by that point. They probably won't be hired by anyone at all in order to have a clean life after they're thrown out of jail in the first place, most of them have no choice but to go back and rob again if they want to survive, so that's a pointless gesture.

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>I like your outlook on crime prevention but you still come off as a madman just looking for a chance to murder someone.
The thing is, user. You won't really know if the invaders are murderous psychos until they start trying to kill you, and it would be too late.

Attached: Foresight.jpg (2554x1448, 1.29M)

What about armed robbers?

and then there's also them willing to hire somebody else to enact their revenge.

Crippling somebody so they can't rejoin society and do normal work sounds like a great idea to ensure they'll do it again.

>What I don't agree is going out of your way to ensure the offender is killed if he/she hasn't shown a killing intent.
Even if they didn't want to kill you, death for them is still justified in some cases. I can't speak for how women feel but getting raped once can fuck them up for life. In that case the rarest has served them a life time of suffering, in that case the punishment is death and if it's the rape victim enacting justice by killing their rapist, I think that's justified.

Not all offences against your fellow man should result in the death penalty but even if you don't intend to kill somebody certain acts taken against other can leave their lives devastated. The amount of that ongoing suffering could justify death.

If I buy a brand new card, years of saving money to do so and somebody steals and wrecks it in a way that insurance doesn't reimburse the money, I'd say that deserves death. That's my life you've just absolutely fucked.

Did you even read what I wrote? All you're doing is forcing them into a slow death. If you're going to do that, at least kill them quickly, and stop them from being a potential threat to someone in the future, because they have nothing else to lose, and no business will want them working for them.

so they'll nursing their grudge instead and plan their own revenge.

>Not all thieves deserve death as a HARD RULE but if a thief's actions result in a consequent amount of suffering for their victim, that would be justified in my opinion.
But that definition is too vague and subjective. In my opinion, bankers and corporation CEOs ruin to many lives just by doing their everyday businesses. So is it justifiable to take out each and everyone of them?

You dont seem to realize this is a punishment I dont really care if they get rehabilitated. Besides a human is harmless without their thumbs so they will never a threat to anyone again.

Religions' commands aren't laws.

seems more like a case of spite for you

>this is a punishment
>I dont really care if they get rehabilitated
And who do you think you are punishing the most?
Tip: not the offender

Not saying you need to go eye for an eye on everyone.
Most people respond to something and even bad groups have some ok people.
There are people who see the error of their ways on their own and some can be reasoned with. Some might even have compassion and when all that fails there's still fear.
But what do you do with someone who won't stop because emotionally they hate you and thus can't be reasoned with or appealed to and don't even show fear?
This guy only stopped being a threat once he was put down and he was an irredeemable worthless life.

Attached: F900BF3C-7A0B-4520-AF80-799B05FAE6DC.png (697x396, 242K)

Fucking based.
OG God didn't mess around.

I think there should be more focus on compensation/rehab for the victim rather than justify death at least on your two examples. I agree that rape is very harmful and death should be justified... as long as it occurs at the moment since it's a very tense situation and the victim cannot guarantee it's own safety. On the other hand, If the victim tracks down the rapist afterwards and kills him then it would be a planned murder and therefore a crime.

The car example is just nuts. You don't kill people over material possessions.

How about just sticking a hole in one of their organs so they have issues for life? Honestly I would prefer just doing brain surgery that removes their free will entirely so they cant commit a criminal offense ever again but muh human rights n shit.

At this point, you would make our society much better if you killed yourself and left the rest to us.

You are fucked in the head if you actually mean what you write.

That's just petty, and it's going to glorify their bullshit. Just fucking end their life and be done with it. Making a big deal out of a criminal when you can just end their life instead of having him be a laughing stock that can still cause harm to someone else from his ever growing grudge is nothing short of retarded.

By that point, you WANT them to continue to be unhinged, so you can justify it as "see?! Despite keeping them alive in a way that he has no chance to have a clean life, or any sense of humanity for anyone else, he still choose to harm someone as revenge against society!! We should do it more and and have them kill more innocents so I can realize my fetish!". It's self serving as fuck.

How the fuck is torture better than death?
You have to waste your time energy and resources to keep this monster Alice just to make him suffer for some sadistic pleasure instead of just killing him at once and moving on with life.
Everyone dies someday and plenty people die all the time, killing someone by itself is not a big deal .
We are not talking about hurting innocents or putting them at risk as a result of it or jeopardizing a justice system or anything.

>But what do you do with someone who won't stop because emotionally they hate you and thus can't be reasoned with or appealed to and don't even show fear?
Put them to the hospital. Only people seriously wrong in the head can hate without reason.

>So is it justifiable to take out each and everyone of them?
Yes. The people complicit in the suffering of countless numbers of people shouldn't complain if one of those people stabs them getting into a cab. I'm not American but the people who fight against them getting Universal Healthcare in their country are evil. I went to the hospital in my country to get my heart checked out earlier this week. It cost me nothing for the multiple procedures I got done. We have the technology to ensure people are medically taken care of all throughout the western world but the people at the top FIGHT to make sure we don't get that done because profits and shareholders and shut. They are fucking evil and if they get what's coming to them, fuck em.

Probably won't be me doing it because I don't want to be in prison for the rest of my life but if it did happen, I'd commend the person who did it.

So what she's saying is it's time to lose hard?

>Honestly I would prefer just doing brain surgery that removes their free will entirely so they cant commit a criminal offense ever again but muh human rights n shit.
Any government implementing this as a policy will soon turn against innocent, law-abiding citizens so that dissent itself will become a crime punishable by brainwashing.

>for some sadistic pleasure
Well, yeah. It's a catharsis from seeing pain in the thing that brought you pain, and from seeing a life utterly dismantled before removing it from the world.

Well you faggots dont want to kill people so I offered solutions that still torment them making the victim happy without them dying.

Because by showing the offender the pain he inflicted on his victims, he may repent his wrongdoing and become a better person.

Torture causes mental damage which helps in stopping crime, nothing can control humans better than fear or trauma. I mean the point is to prevent the behavior while not killing them right?

>On the other hand, If the victim tracks down the rapist afterwards and kills him then it would be a planned murder and therefore a crime
It might be a crime in the eyes of the law I'd say they were right to do it. I'm maintaining my stance that if you harm somebody badly enough you have now forfeit your right to life if the damaged you've caused them is great enough that they want to take revenge. The problem you run into is everybody has a different idea of what that could mean. So you put laws in place for that reason. I value the use of having laws and the necessity for them to have gotten society to where it is now. Doesn't mean I believe in their status as an objective set of rules, even if I obey them.

>The car example is just nuts. You don't kill people over material possessions.
Again, why not? I would have worked every day of my life for years to be able to afford that. And in an instant somebody has taken it away from me because they prioritized themself over me? Fuck em, I'd feel justified killed them for that. But unless I could get away from it I probably wouldn't.

Isn't a big part of the problem of why the justice system doesn't work is because it's just not done in a way that actually contributes to them having a chance to change their ways?

>Most criminals will just face jail time, be stuck in a tiny cell, grow a grudge, and go back out once more, some even getting out early if they stay to themselves
>Some don't enforce any type of work for them, and just have them lazying about, and not contributing in any way shape or form
>Most of the time the only cases that have the criminal be looked into are the ones with a repercussion that can give them money, and showcase themselves as "taking care" of their inmates
>If a criminal does get out, most businesses will look into their record, and not want them working with them. The person can't start back up, even if their prior offense is a minor one, unless they luck out, and even then it's hard

The system just doesn't work with the way things are, and they have no reason to believe they can change themselves once they're caught. Unless they're psychos, these people started that life because they saw no other option for survival, or they're lazy scumbags who wanted an easy life without putting in the effort to do honest work.
Not to say businesses should allow them a chance, since then you're taking away rights from innocent citizens who are much more deserving of a chance to work, but then you realize there's no real way to circumvent it, unless you make an entire system where criminals work in a certain environment post prison time, but then you have to take into account that leads into further segregation, and even more chances for them to potentially go back to a life to crime because they're being separated from society.

There's no real way to fix the issue without taking away rights from innocent citizens honestly.

Attached: Degenerate.jpg (851x666, 57K)

That's some seriously concerning delusions you have there.

>Probably won't be me doing it because I don't want to be in prison for the rest of my life but if it did happen, I'd commend the person who did it.
Then no one will do it, since everyone will think like you. People need to do it together, at once, since taking out just one or two of them won't sole anything.

I literally said you should just kill the guy. I'm not against killing. Making them suffer for the rest of their life just so they can go out in a "blaze of glory" and harm someone else, is not the solution is what i'm saying.

>change their ways
Prison has always been about seperating criminals from society not helping them, only in pussy white nations does this idea prison exists to help criminals even exists. Prisons in third world countries are hell on earth.
Violent felons are not people they are sociopaths that should be seen as violent automatons they are.

So Universal Healthcare offered by private company for profit is better than optional healthcare offered by other private company for profit? That's news to me.

Make healthcare in Europe optional and trash people will opt-out instantly, because it means more money for that particular month. Then they will complain about not getting "free" healthcare. American healthcare has plenty of problems, but I don't think that making it universal is going to solve anything.

What if a guy strangled your sister with her own intestines? What should be done with him? Just a gunshot? Oh no no no hes gotta scream alot for a long time for causing that trauma to your family. Lets say your sister was only 4 years old do you still only want to kill him quickly or do you wish to torture him slowly and painfully?

So by your train of thought, that means 'fixing' automatons by torturing?

Are you sure you aren't just looking for excuses to perform/see torture?

So solution is actually simple. Just don't let them out and force them to contribute to society through honest labor.

It feels like such a cop out
Just give me one revenge story arc where someone actually gets revenge

Yeah but we're not talking about that. This whole thread I've been arguing that murdering out of self defense or revenge can be justified. I'm saying that it is depending on the circumstance despite the law saying it is never justified.

Not to say circumstances won't change my outlook on something, but again, that's extremely circumstantial, I would most likely be driven into a rage, and torture him to death yeah, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna do that for every single petty crime done by someone, that's just retarded, and at the end of the day I would not want him to alive even if he was suffering, i'd brutalize him and remove him from life, in the case they did harm someone important to me like you said.

>What if a guy strangled your sister with her own intestines?
First try to find out why he did it. He may have his own reason. If he is sick, give him treatment. If he is trouble, show him why it's wrong and help him to become a better person. You sister probably won't want violence to be commit in her name.

Bad example on my part and I don't want to offer specifics because I acknowledge I am not well versed in the topic. But I maintain that people at the top of societal systems who actively aid in the suffering of countless people are evil and deserve death at the hands of those who are being directly effected by the results of their actions.

But then we would have to have them contribute inside of prisons in some way, otherwise they're just a waste of space, and should just be ridden off. Prisons aren't limitless voids of infinite cells.

Ok how about this violent felons are handcuffed in an area and get chased by dogs that wont kill them or bite them instead the purpose is to traumatize them. If they get too used to trauma start firing random gunshots to really freak them out. See its torture but no actual maiming so civilized right?

>First try to find out why he did it. He may have his own reason. If he is sick, give him treatment. If he is trouble, show him why it's wrong and help him to become a better person.
Wow holy shit kill yourself I am so disgusted right now, you would actually reason with a guy who strangled your toddler little sister with own intestines.

so that means you shouldn't suppress your urges to go raping and killing if they 'deserve' it?

>good character forgives the monstrous villain despite all the irredeemable evil he has done
>villain instantly pisses away the chance and gets himself killed in an accident or during the ensuing (now rightful self-defense) fight with the good character

I don't understand why shit writing like this is so common. Is it government censorship, or just incredibly bad and cheap way for the authors to depict the character as good and noble role model?

Again, if you scar them in any capacity whatsoever, with lasting consequences, you're just making them a potential threat to someone else, and are just looking for a way to satisfy some violent urge that makes you feel empowered, trauma doesn't mean free from potentially harming someone, and it makes them unfit for society in some cases, you're just making him closer to a psycho than ever before.

If solution has some form of potential threat to someone else in the future, and you implement that, you'd better be ready to pay with your own life when one of them doesn't take well to what was done to them, is let free, and kills someone because of that, since your fault for implementing that system.

Attached: 1544777841775.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>But then we would have to have them contribute inside of prisons in some way,
Yes. Just make prisons in mining fields or industrial factories.

What if your sister is infested with an alien parasite that will kill her once it hatches and killing her is the only way to protect humanity?

Depends, sometimes it's just shitty writing, sometimes it's some type of moralistic propaganda.
For western comic books, most of the time they have these staple characters and villains, so a no kill rule is implemented so they don't have to stop using those popular characters, so they can make more money out of it. If the heroes in those were just getting rid of all the murderous psychos around, they'd have to come up with a new villain each time they'd dealt with, and they're probably not make as much money.

Attached: Don't touch my boyfriend.jpg (480x2220, 437K)

What you're promoting is irrational rage. Geez, I won't ever play Mario Kart with you, I'll probably get shot for stealing your victory which would make you suffer for a week.

It's lost on antisocial creeps, but forgiveness is a virtue.

What I wanted to say is that out of my contribution to universal healthcare, steadily 90% of the funds just get redistributed even though I'm sickly. All that funds are used on other people in the system, which more often then not have to use the system because they drink, smoke or do any other stupid shit.

If you pretty much steal money from your position, doesn't making you giving back that amount sound like a better idea then killing you and letting your family inherit what you stole?

Should've went to the basement first. Then shield hero wouldn't of barged in.

Torturing is savagery. Harmful elements should be removed quickly and cleanly.

Didn't comic books start with that no kill rule because of regulations/censorship? Like you can see Batman straight up murdering people on the first issues

>I didn't mean to stab him he walked into the knife

Authors simply don't want to stain their boy scout characters with the charge of becoming murderers themselves, it ruins their paper thin moral stance of "guud vs ebil".

It's one thing if the cast forgives a petty criminal, but when it's an actual villain beyond redemption it's retarded.

You'd have to a legitimate saint of some kind to think that a person who has committed atrocities beyond description is capable of any kind of salvation. Maybe in their next life, but not this one.

Attached: 1302468021873.jpg (351x342, 45K)

Prisons don't work because they are either too soft, or hard for the wrong reasons (i.e. letting the inmates run the show, making it a breeding ground for even worse and more violent criminals). A proper prison experience should be designed to break the criminals mentally, to humble them, so what remains of them can be use to build something of use for society. What would be the point of releasing someone that you know is going to be a net negative for the lives of your honest citizens? That's a crime in and of itself.

Forgiveness when the crime isn't insane and the perpetrator can't harm someone else, or he stole out of desperation like hunger? Sure, I agree. If he is someone who killed in a casual crime, or done something to someone which affects their life negatively for a good while, then letting them go with "forgiveness" is just allowing them to harm someone else. In those cases, the one allowing them to go is just at fault for what comes next.

If you can't reason you have no place delivering justice. That's why law must be impartial.

Okay so conversation is over now obviously, it's been fun talking to you.

Obligatory

Attached: justice and mercy.jpg (459x597, 81K)

So many unironic moralfags what the absolute fuck.

More like everyone else loses.

I don't know. I wasn't trying to get into this. I just like that when I go to the hospital with a concern for my health they can get me checked out within 4 hours in a way that would have cost thousands of dollars in a country with only private options available, at no charge. I can plan my life around taxes, I cannot plan around huge capital costs that print up out of the blue.

forgiveness is subjective

Honest question here. Are people who preach for forgiveness, or "forgive" a criminal, even those who murdered a member of their family, doing so because they want to appear moral on television or something, or in front of "justice"? Most of the time they're just people who are also fairly religious in nature.

It might be a tad cynical of me, but I just can't picture their claim of forgiveness to be genuine in any way shape or form. The person just stole a life from a person you cared about, you don't just forgive something like that, it's gonna keep hurting whenever you like it or not. I mean, the idea of forgiveness sounds nice on paper, but I think there's a limit to it.

Attached: NANI.gif (256x192, 1020K)

>murder is bad
eh, sure - but given the circumstances this trope usually comes from it's just unreasonable.
>mass murderer of innocents, extremely dangerous
>long history of doing so
>don't kill them, can't correctly imprison them - obvious that they'll just do more evil in the future, very slim chance of becoming good
>they continue to commit murders of the innocent once they break free
Your inaction does far more evil than not simply killing them. In this case I firmly believe that _not_ killing them is the more evil option and that putting your own moral convictions before the safety of the innocent is beyond selfish and even counter to what a hero should be.

I was expecting this shit, the anime has a bad habit of retconning anything that could potentially call into question the morality of Naofumi and Raphtalia. They also completely changed the scene where Firo first changes into a loli.

I'm sure you get asked for spoilers all the time but I want to thank you for the acurate info you gave me when I asked you what Raphtalia was going to do to the fat guy.

Did they actually pull the "killing your enemies makes you just like them" in the other versions of the story though? I was hoping they'd avoid that here. It's so fucking infuriating.

I honestly don't understand the logic behind changing the scene considering that he does fucking kill him in the manga (and I'm guessing is the same of the novel). This isn't My Hero Academia, the anime alreadu establishes a dark tone since episode 1 and Naofumi keeps slaves, killing a disposable villain isn't that big of a deal.
They should stop fucking with the source material already because at this point instead of Naofumi changing their names he will say "its alright bro, no hard feelings"

At least there's no worry about using excessive force here. And a reminder to always be aware of your surroundings.

Attached: 1549877152032.png (1158x1437, 292K)

Don't you realize that the person you want to exact revenge on may has someone who loves them to? And that person may want to avenge them? Its a stupid spiral. In most case revenge is just not worth it.

Anime original shit. Even in the manga she pierces his chest with her sword, and drives him out the window. He survives and summons the Dino thing in a desperate attempt to get revenge on them.

>
>No, but it may set her to the path of becoming a hateful avenger who seeks to kill other slavers, but it won't end there. Other demihuman slaves will join her cause to kill human slavers, soon it will turn into a race war where demihumans just want to genocide all humans regardless of what they actually

How horrible. If she would have killed him and saved people from his tyranny, she might have gone on to rescue other people from slavery as well?

Can't have that. You giant retard.

>They should stop fucking with the source material already
What if Naofumi forgives Malty in the end and converts her to be a good girl? Even invites her to his harem?

I'm not talking about it in that sense, if the guy who did it wanted revenge on a family member of mine, because they did something evil to them, it'd still be angry, but i'd understand where that came from.
My example comes from when a criminal, who has no connection to the family he harmed, is "forgiven" by one of the family members of the person he killed. I dunno, It just seems selfish to me. I'm not saying they should kill the person, i'm just saying forgiving the criminal is stupid considering the circumstances.

There is a big chance she won't be justified with killing just one dude, become drunk on her own bloodthirst and try to find other targets.

user are you retarded? Not everyone is mentally deranged like Batman, where they kill one person and they suddenly become a bloodthirsty monster who lives on blood. Comics are fucking lying to you. If someone kills a monster of a person who harms other people for fun, and ruins the lives of many, they will not suddenly get all of their evil spirit into themselves, and become worse than them, that's just fucking retarded.

Sorry to say but, people are way more stable minded than you might be thinking. Being a complete moralfag can be quite harmful to other innocents.

Attached: WAR NURSE IS CUTE.jpg (1920x1882, 439K)

The alternative is you killing the dude who killed your family member, then his family member kills you, then someone else in your family kill him,... It will never end.

What the fuck were they thinking? Are main characters not allowed to promote violence on jap TV or some shit? Somebody made the active decision to include this in the story. I'm far enough into this show I want to see where it goes and I will acknowledge the way it impressed me with its first few episodes but I'm going to make an active effort to avoid the director and writers who worked in this shit show going forward.

So why does veteran PTSD is a thing?

You could kill the guy who killed your family and keep quiet about it.
Not the best idea to kill him at his home unmasked or challenge him to a public duel.

Doesn't mean you weren't justified in doing it in the first place.

>If you forgive the criminal, your only option is to kill them
>MUH SPIRAL OF EVIL

Why the fuck do you only work in extremes? I literally just said "i'm not saying they should kill him", i'm just saying, you are NOT the person who lost their life to that piece of shit, therefore, you are in no position to be forgiving anyone for what they did, unless you can somehow channel the spirit of the murdered person to ask for what they think, then forgiving them is a selfish gesture to me.
Surprise, you can actually not forgive someone for a disgusting crime they did towards your family, and still not turn into a revenge machine. Lack of forgiveness doesn't automatically mean turning my entire life into fostering hatred for that one person.

Attached: Boot.jpg (345x298, 25K)

Purge his family then. It's not like they are really good people considering the behavior of him. Just pull the problem out be the roots and it will be solved.

Death sentence is murder but is legal in some countries.

Veterans are soldiers, they ones with scars like that fought in war situations that are EXTREMELY stressful, saw a bunch of their friends die, and they're not doing something straight forward like murdering psychos who are completely evil, they can just be citizens of their own country, fighting for their own ideals and their own territory, and that weights heavily on anyone who stops to think about it.

Killing a criminal who invaded your house armed and tried to rob you though? You might get an adrenaline rush since the situation was dangerous and become more wary in the future, but I doubt most people will feel pity towards the one they killed in that circumstance.

I love Keel!

Attached: Kiel_C137.jpg (580x829, 100K)

>You could kill the guy who killed your family and keep quiet about it.
It will just turn his family members into enraged avengers who will stop at nothing to find the coward who killed their beloved. They may kill many innocent people in the process to find you, setting off more tragedies and violence, creating more avengers.

Their extended families will avenge them.

>I doubt most people will feel pity towards the one they killed in that circumstance.
Most sane people feel pity for another human being they kill.

People get scarred for life after accidentally hitting someone with a car. Now try to digest killing someone.

Sure, but I'm working towards your example where the pity and guilt is so great, they develop PTSD. That's extremely rare in those cases, since you were doing so to defend yourself.
You can feel pity for someone you killed for sure, that's extremely normal, I just don't think it's enough to drive you into PTSD episodes, unless the episode that lead to that murder was extremely traumatic.

How many times did Rifana get molested

So what you're saying is use a scorched earth policy?

>TWD
>doing literally anything "correctly"
Lmao

Nah, anime only.

c-cute...he becomes an adult doesn't he? we can't have nice things, can we?

That's completely different. I fucking ran an innocent person, and deprived them of their life, or I potentially came very close to ending it.
I have no qualms about killing someone trying to cause harm to me or someone else, with the intent of gaining money, or robbing someone, but if I imagine myself causing harm to an innocent, or an animal, I just feel disgusted. i'm the type of person who can't even bring myself to act like a dick when I play video games, unless the person deserves it. If anything, I consider myself a major justicefag, I just don't really see the point in having pity on those who are aiming to rob or cause harm to innocents.

You don't understand the meaning behind pulling the problem by the root do you? There won't be anyone that can avenge them of they are all dead.

Very hard to to it in a modern connected world. Their friends, even facebook friends may try to avenge them. Hell, maybe a few justice fags read about their injustice of their tragedy and seek revenge for them.

The only bases for morals is in the Bible, everything else is subjective.

user come on now, that goes beyond justified by that point. Under that logic, you do become worse than the criminal.

>So many unironic moralfags what the absolute fuck.

They speak from a place of absolute privilege. They don't, or perhaps can't, comprehend a world wherein they dont live in a surveillance oriented police state.
That law and justice are synonymous, and that the state is God.
Their morality would cause crime to skyrocket, no one would be safe, and there would be no justice for the weak. That's why it disgusts you, you're not a retard.

Depends on the person.
Id be scared for life if i ever accidentally killed or crippled a innocent person.
I still have flashbacks over accidentally running over a pigeon on my bicycle.
But if i could lets say kill a child rapist or a serial killer or a slave trader id genuinely feel like i made the world a better place.
Never done it before but i just dont have any lingering feelings or second thoughts when i run the scenario in my head.

I've been mugged twice and I felt terrible but that doesn't mean I want every petty criminal gassed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_familial_exterminations
It will work very well in a fantasy world and most of the times even here. Most friedns and justice fags will be scarred away from seeking vengeance for the sake of their families.

What about the two people who mugged you?

Except you edgyfags want a real police state and don’t even know it.
Torture and cut off limbs from anyone you deem a criminal? you are the criminal faggot, someone hits someone in a fight and your retarded ideas handicaps the guy for life.
Litter or own a knife? bye bye arms and eyes.

Only if you mean torture and then death after-wards

> (You)
>There is a big chance she won't be justified with killing just one dude, become drunk on her own bloodthirst and try to find other targets.

No, actually you're just full of shit. Soldiers returning home dont have this problem, or cops who fire in the line of duty, crime of passion vs premeditated is a thing. You are talking out your ass.

>But if i could lets say kill a child rapist or a serial killer or a slave trader id genuinely feel like i made the world a better place.
This is a very dangerous line of thinking, no different to how sociopath isekai MCs have no problem with killing sentient beings in isekai. They just label them as "monsters" and mental gymnastic the whole process. You aren't God to make the judgement about another human being's life and death.

Why does that racoon bitch have a mature adult body but all her friends are still kids?
She also went through puberty in like 3 episodes the moment she was bought which was weird as shit.

You do realize feudal chinks changed their regimes very regularly, right? I think there is a reason. Excessive violence will just breed more hated and it will come to bite your ass in the end.

>Rapist who was convicted two times, one against a girl with single digit age
>Mentally challenged
>Guy shots him twice to make sure he dies after catching him red handed raping his wife, after stabbing her twice, and screaming that he was going to do rape his child next
>Was going to get in trouble for shooting him when he went down on his knees, and shooting him again in case the first one wasn't fatal, because he was honest about what he did to the guy

What the fuck? How does that many any fucking sense whatsoever? I can understand applying excessive force in case two guys enter a brawl for some stupid reason and the other one goes too far, or someone subdues a robber who wasn't really a threat, and tortures him but leaves him alive until police arrive, but shooting a guy twice when you catch him having his way with your wife, and potentially going for your daughter, maybe killing them both? Why?
I mean, police can shot to kill against a guy wielding a fucking knife if he doesn't drop it.

Attached: 1540107564922.jpg (395x388, 30K)

>I'm not fit to being a hero if I kill someone, even if it's justified

Attached: 1542230069406.jpg (398x724, 79K)

>You aren't God to make the judgement about another human being's life and death.
That line of thinking will always cause more problems. You have to make the decission on your own and not push it to some higher being while hoping to escape any moral burden.

>Soldiers returning home dont have this problem
Is that why so many of them committed suicide or became retards?

A regime change once every 500 years is pretty stable for human civilizations.

Attached: Timeline_of_Chinese_History.jpg (2480x1754, 649K)

No killing is justified user.

The world isn't black and white, it's shades of gray.

When justice is unable to be served or if keeping them alive will further increase the suffering of others, you bet your ass killing is justified.

>literally spend 14 episodes killing THOUSANDS of people and monsters
>but killing 1 (ONE) more guy suddenly makes you a bad person
This show gets dumber and dumber each week.

Attached: 1555483603907.png (522x508, 380K)

The fact that you think fatso was a petty criminal shows what your "morality" really is. I'm glad you'll never be in a position of power.

You're insane, I never said any of that. I said you're incapable of understanding how life worked for people before a surveillance police state, and the fact that you don't even realize you're in one proves my point.

You would let serial killers, child rapists, and slave traders go unpunished if given the chance to stop them. And, you say that your God would like this, and that you appose anyone who would stop this?

Is your God's name Satan by chance? Why are the "moral fags" the edgiest ones here?

Demihumans age with levels, Melty is human so she ages nornally and Filo is a filolial abomination so she stays a loli forever

It means killing out of hatred is wrong.

You're thinking of trannies.

>You would let serial killers, child rapists, and slave traders go unpunished if given the chance to stop them.
Stopping someone doesn't necessarily mean killing them. If you think someone is wrong, your first priority should be showing them the right path instead of killing them.

Incel revenge fantasies have no place in reality.

The Government and the Law exist for a reason.

Not him but that's fucking stupid. After the killing is done, your source of anger vanishes, and by letting that person go, you're allowing the piece of shit to ruin the lives of many more people, and by extension saying his crimes are not that bad, which makes you criminally charged with negligence. Sometimes you need to stop with your moralfag attitude, and adopt a stance that will help more people in the end.

I swear to fuck, most moralfags act like they're so insane, that killing a single monster is gonna make them snap and become worse than satan. I mean, what does that say about you? Are you just that crazy that you'll become hate filled by killing a single person who deserves it? Or are you just pretending some religious law is absolute because that one book told you about it, and therefore you're not allowed to think for yourself?

Attached: Drink away.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

Killing bad guys is not murder. Its justice

Its not creeps like you who get to say who is the bad guy.

That's California and a lot of blue states for you, friend. Always lawyer up.
If you don't think that was justified, I truly feel sorry for you if you ever get into a situation where lethal force is the only option for survival.

I think you're missing his point

Killing in self defense or in the defense of others is 100% morally justified. Killing out of revenge or hatred is however murder.

I live in a shithole and they were very (probably around 18) young so while I resent them for ruining my week I also deduce where they come from and feel somewhat bad for them. I became a more bitter and wary person as a result but I don't have interest on them suffering, knowing they're unable to keep doing harm would suffice for me. Over time and with some professional help I realized the best I can do for myself is to move on, I'll never forget that, i kept it as a lesson to not be too carefree on the streets but linger on that resentment doesn't do any good for anyone.

But what if they don't want to change, will just pretend to be turning a leaf and take the first chance to go back to being scum again? Are you willing to take responsibility for whatever life comes to an end or gets ruined because of that person, or are you just going to pretend your negligence had nothing to do with what transpired?

Are you going to force a business to hire him and take away the job of someone who didn't commit a crime just to prove your own ideal as right?
Are you going to kill yourself in case he take a life?
Are you going to pretend to be morally superior when you're the one getting fucked in the ass, and having your family killed, while the criminal goes back to a life of crime right after, and pretend you trust the law with all your might, and that justice will be served?

The government would kill your the first chance they got if it meant some type of benefit for them, and not all laws are there to protect you, or work in your favor.

Attached: 1408333615459.jpg (1018x645, 248K)

I'm sure the guy who is torturing people to death never had someone come up to him and say "Hey man, killing people is wack. You should not hurt other people."

I'm certain if they could rely on a justice system, they would do so. This is going to surprise a retard like you, but not every country has really had this. In their world, the justice system is people have to do what the local lord, in this case fatso, tells them to.

If he hadn't died through means not involving the characters, he would have continued doing what he had been doing all his life. And every child he killed, every family he enslaved, would be on Raph's hands. She had the power to stop him, and decided to wash her hands of her responsibility.

>knowing they're unable to keep doing harm would suffice for me
Unfortunately, the current system has no way to keep criminals locked away forever, nor does it enforce any type of attitude that would make them want to change their ways, so that's not really possible.
If we had some type of prison with an infinite number of jail cells, that could be possible.

That's wrong though. At this level of hatred it will only accumulate and grow over time with its source still existing. Only by removing the source can someone truly move on.

>The Government and the Law exist for a reason

The law in their world is litterally what the king says and what fatso says. Never mentioned anything to do with women, or even revenge. You're retarded user.

The problem is most people are not actually qualified to judge who is and isn’t bad, however EVERYONE thinks they are.

I would prefer that the ultimate authority of justice be left out of the hands of any one person.

You let them get away with something like this and next thing you know they start questioning your power.

Moot point anyway, she would be killing out of trying to stop the torture and death of her friends and people. The righteous fury that accompanies that is just a bonus.

But that's just you saying you don't want to take responsibility for anything, or being too scared of it. Who's to say that the person you're moving that responsibility to is even a good person? Corruption is a thing.

if we ha some type of system that forced everyone in a position of power, or to spread information to be forced to tell the truth 100%, then sure, that could work, but unfortunately, there's no magical truth telling device, and if humans were to create one, that thing could be manipulated as well.

Attached: Hold the fuck up.jpg (400x384, 30K)

>In their world, the justice system is people have to do what the local lord, in this case fatso, tells them to.
It means the whole system is broken. Killing one fatso won't change anything, another fatso will take his place. If you truly care about all potential victims, killing one single dude is meaningless, you must overthrow and replace the whole system to instate a constitution that enshrines and protects human rights. Otherwise, you are just a hypocrite taking the moral high ground to justify his bloodthrist.

>If we had some type of prison with an infinite number of jail cells
They are called concentration camps. And historically, they never made anything better.

>I swear to fuck, most moralfags act like they're so insane, that killing a single monster is gonna make them snap and become worse than satan
Not talking for everyone but what do you expect from people posting here? At least I know than in my case I'm quite unstable and have rage issues, it's one of the mainly reasons I don't drink. My head is kinda messed up but I want to be a better person and generally try to do good so I'm careful to not ruin my life just because some slip.

I might be an unstable knucklehead but I at least stay out of trouble and try to contribute with society.

>Who's to say that the person you're moving that responsibility to is even a good person?
It is why democracy is the superior system to all that had been tried.

That's speculation, there is good reason to believe that other lords don't act as he does, and that one of them could fill the power vacuum.

He was actually in the process of torturing one such lord in the episode. And was about to torture the heir to the throne as well, who would fill another vacuum.

Besides baseless speculation, do you have any reason why you love child murderers so much and can't stand the thought of them dying?

>Are you going to force a business to hire him and take away the job of someone who didn't commit a crime just to prove your own ideal as right?
This is retarded. On an ideal system criminals should rehab and be judged by employers based solely on their qualifications for the job. Unfortunately we don't have an ideal rehab system for criminals and most employers are assholes.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. We saw that in this episode in full display.

are you being ironic?

Sorry to tell you but, democracy is extremely flawed as well. It may be better than many alternatives, but that doesn't mean it's great. The masses will vote for only the popular guys, the guys that are already in power will manipulate information to make themselves stay in power, those in power will enact laws that will benefit them and only them, they'll mask problems in the system so that it doesn't appear broken, they'll make their own corruption, and most of all, they'll pretend any other system is garbage, and deserves to labeled as a spawn of hell.
The sad truth is that, just because you live in a democracy, you do not just assume you're passing the responsibility to someone capable of right decisions only, they're human too, and they're flawed, and any system we can come up with, is flawed by nature, and there's no way around it.
Like I said, the only way we could have any semblance of a perfect system, was if we had access to a neutral, magical system that would force those in power to address people with only the truth, and nothing less.

Attached: Standing.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

>But that's just you saying you don't want to take responsibility for anything, or being too scared of it.

That’s absolutely NOT what I’m saying. I’m saying I’m scared of other people wielding that sort of power. However the only fair compromise to a dilemma where everyone wants themselves to be the one who completely decides what’s good and bad is to agree to a democratic solution which is the basis of having a trial and jury decide the law.

>If he hadn't died through means not involving the characters, he would have continued doing what he had been doing all his life. And every child he killed, every family he enslaved, would be on Raph's hands. She had the power to stop him, and decided to wash her hands of her responsibility
That's pretty dickish. You're talking as if Raph should be judged for deciding not taking a life. I agree her decision was wrong but what he thinks about it it her own business. It's like complaining about someone else solving your problems without asking for reward but not doing it in the way you like.

Because, they do not deserve it.
Let me ask you a question. You have a criminal, and you have someone who has never done time, and wants a job, both of them are new to the area, and can achieve the same level of potential with some training, and experience. Are you going to hire the guy who wants to turn over a new leaf so you can show just how morally good you are, or are you going to hire the guy who didn't do anything wrong in the first place and wants to find a stable job without getting any "good boy" points?

I do agree that jobs should be measured by efficiency and competence, don't get me wrong, but i'm talking about a neutral position here in terms of job experience, except one of them did a crime prior. Hiring the one who did time is just unfair, and enforcing some type of system to benefit them is nothing short of demeaning for people who follow the law.

>That's pretty dickish. You're talking as if Raph should be judged for deciding not taking a life

That's exactly what I stated, yes. It is not a virtue to be a coward. If she had the ability to save the lives of other children, and decided not to they would have died as a consequence to her decision.

Something can be done. But that something doesn't necessarily need to be murder.

>I wonder what it is about Japan society that so many series use the gay batman rule
With Batman it makes more sense because the only reason the authorities tolerate him is because he never kills anyone.

In poorly written shows, games or w/e however they use the tired old and stupid line
>if you kill him you'll be just as bad as him
when that logic as so many holes it's not even funny.

In the case of OPs show they want to send the message that
>killing people is always wrong
>people deserving of death will have karma kill them
>protag is actually a good guy

Makes you appriciate shows like Trigun a bit (even though the adaption wasn't that good) that forces a pacifist/someone that refuses to kill others to kill someone.

>there is good reason to believe that other lords don't act as he does
Power corrupts user, especially absolute power without any check and balance in a backward feudal society. Even if his replacement isn't as bad as him at the moment, they will soon become like that eventually, given the corrupting nature of their position. Thus the only logical choice you should make if you care about oppressed victims is to burn whole feudal system to the ground and give the power back to the people.
>Besides baseless speculation, do you have any reason why you love child murderers so much and can't stand the thought of them dying?
No. I just find it hypocritical when you say you care about victims but just don't even care what will happen after you kill the fatso.

>if we had access to a neutral, magical system that would force those in power to address people with only the truth, and nothing less.
So Skynet?

What for example? What alternatives to removing the guy who actively tortures people exist?

I mean actual magic. Robotic systems are still prone to corruption, or a non neutral position, especially if it's being worked from an A.I.

>”I should be the one who decides who deserves to die and who doesn’t”

t. Literally everyone

Attached: 297A2540-ECAB-4CA7-86F4-208604E5CC91.jpg (286x327, 17K)

It's an isekai with magic, user. Memory manipulation and mind bending is a thing.

I'm not talking about enforcing anything. Just a way to guarantee the criminal record of a reformed criminal doesn't harm his qualities for a job. What if the guy turns out to be really good at something you need?

Also there's the problem that among the few people who admit ex-cons a lot of them use the opportunity to commit laboral abuse them based on their criminal record.

>A.I.
>non neutral
How?
>actual magic
So magic is somehow immune to corruption? But tech can't?

Fuck, forgot my image to showcase my point.

Attached: gun.jpg (757x566, 40K)

Yes but it's entirely her business. Other people have no place bitching her about it. They just want someone else to do the dirty job for them.

But you can't kill NPCs in the games.

Attached: 201721.png (1280x720, 675K)

>Brainwash him good
Just kill him already. If his redemption requires active manipulation on his very being without his own will it ends up being nothing but a disaster.

>saving a life
>disaster

Dunno how realistic pic related example is but I found refreshing that the classic fatso racist dick actually had a change of heart and became a better person. Fate Apocrypha gets a lot of hate for many things but I appreciate the show being daring and take risks like these.

Attached: L3JZISa.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>you'll be just as bad as them

Awful just an awful trope

>if you kill him you'll be just like him
>bad guy dies from deus ex machina right afterward so good guy doesn't have to feel guilty

You're right, I actually exist

Attached: 1523700827_Kekyoin.png (959x719, 693K)

Yea, what was Naofumi and Raphtalia supposed to do? Report fatso to the authorities, i.e. the king who wants to kill him? Nobody would trust them anyway, because they were framed for kidnapping the royal loli. Considering most of fatso's men were seemingly in on the slavery and torture thing, they weren't going to deal with him. They can't just monitor fatso to make sure he is being genuine with his promise to change, they are fugitives on the run.

And is it really "just a revenge killing" when it's clear fatso was STILL kidnapping and torturing children and there was no sign he was going to stop? Raphtalia was the one who would have killed him anyway, so it's not a situation where someone is taking revenge on the behalf of someone else, she was the one who was kidnapped, tortured, and saw her friends die because of fatso.

This may have been one of the most clear cut moral dilemmas I've ever seen. Fatso was a threat to others (specifically children), repeatedly committing acts that required a great amount of planning and resources (so it wasn't a crime of passion or an accident), being confronted by someone he had kidnapped, tortured, and sold off as a slave, and there was no other recourse for justice. The only other alternative was to let him go.
>but he still didn't deserve to die!
lol fag

The difference is that pic related had a change of heart through his own will. He actively realized on his own what mistakes he commited. The one I originally answered just said to brainwash criminals into better people, which has fatal consequences to public moral. No longer would people strive for good by their own insight but because someone engraved it into his mind by magic.

>Be me, little kid
>Parents are killed for no apparent reason
>Get raped
>Years latter finally come face to face with my killer
>But I'm a good guy so I don't do anything
>Believe that killing is wrong and that karma will eventually get to him
>Secondary characters all clap at my decision
>Everyone gets killed and I get raped again

It's always retarded when shows do this shit. At least have the balls to show me that an otherwise peaceful and cheerful character can actually kill when he needs to and not turn into a psychopath.

Is there any anime that goes "if you DON'T kill him you're just as bad as he is."?

>what was Naofumi and Raphtalia supposed to do?
They can take him with them to prevent him from committing other crimes and try to teach him to become a better person on their journey.
Or just use magic to change his mind.

>No longer would people strive for good by their own insight but because someone engraved it into his mind by magic.
There is no problem if the public doesn't even know.

>Keep it a secret, what could possibly go wrong
The moment the public realizes the truth all hell will break loose. Just look at the Soviet Union and its end when the people finally got actual information about their country and its current state.

>The moment the public realizes the truth all hell will break loose.
You can change them memory can that happens.

Again simple conjecture. The previous lord let them live there unmolested, as did their current lord.

And in theoretically I would care about what happens after his death, so calling me a hypocrite is baseless. I just think they would be safer without fatso trying to enslave and torture them all to death.

It's entirely her business, true. If she wants to be a piece of shit, she totally can be. But I can call it out if I want, that's my right.

>only example is to use ex machina

How wonderful brainlet.

Why don't you just replace your citizens with actual puppets while you are at it.

>Years latter finally come face to face with my killer
>my killer

Attached: 1390272165721.gif (360x360, 955K)

Two points:
1) Google Rat King\Rat Lion experiment. Gradual moral degeneration is a thing and some thresholds should not be crossed if you can help it.
2) He assaulted Royalty and his fate is probably that of Griffith in a torturer dungeon, for years, maybe decades.

See? That's why this is so complicated. It cannot be simplified to "that guy wronged me so is fine to kill him". It doesn't work that smoothly.

>nothing about guilt/haunting feelings of taking a life or the emptiness of revenge
>just use "you'll be as bad as him"
I don't get it

This battle for the soul of Yea Forums is getting long.

Attached: 1550594213601.jpg (385x353, 30K)

Its a shame because Raph actually stab the motherfucker in the LN
The anime screwed it big time in this episode and makes me worry aboutthe big moment that is the king and first princess's punishment

They'll learn the error of their ways.

>the gov is good and laws are always on the good side
Fuck off back to /reddit/ all of you.

>the gov is bad and laws are always on the evil side
You first.

Justin Trudeau, you have better things to do than posting on Yea Forums.

hmm a show about an incel getting beat down but is still better than everyone attracts psychopaths too

Attached: 1541965431791.jpg (317x332, 38K)

This is the real problem honestly. There are plenty of valid reasons why you shouldn’t murder someone even if they’ve done a whole bunch of bad shit in the past, but the whole “you’ll become just as bad as him” platitude is total horseshit. Killing somebody who brutally tortures children isnt gonna suddenly compel you to start brutally torturing children, that’s fucking retarded.

Attached: 8A55A3A5-DC2F-4A70-BEFD-7122A72B88BF.jpg (328x328, 15K)

This is what a weirdly directed episode will do to people

I'd rather hear about the loli harem and the new shota

Fucking kek

Attached: 1553898891186.png (576x408, 343K)

Ask for a wolf; Get a raccoon dog.

Attached: raphtalia_by_chaoskun02_dcyroyj-fullview.jpg (1024x872, 128K)

>he

I'm ok with this because the nips will never NOT do this, but what got me bothered this episode was Naofumi there
>Raphtalia, doing this will really fix anything?
Nigga, you'd kill that dumb bitch that made your life hell without batting an eye.

He wouldn't have lived for much longer; there was a mob of demis ready for a good old fashioned lynching hammering on his gate

y-you won't fool me!

>racist

Attached: 1552955907207.png (250x250, 91K)

Advance Wars Days of Ruin subverts this

Attached: 208-capture_21102012_184759.png (512x384, 47K)

Then she shoots him.

Attached: 209-capture_21102012_184803.png (512x384, 46K)

What are some good lines that serve as counters for the "If you kill me you'll be as bad as me!"
Whether it ends in MC killing the villain or not.

"Bazinga, I don't care."

I fucking hate it, so many people equate killing with murder. By this same logic you should starve yourself to death or at least go vegan.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
Pretty good old testament/jew wisdom. It's a shame people meme about it.

"Really?"

This sort of philosophy is common in anime because Nips can only understand black and white morals. If they’re not full Jesus-mode they’re raping Koreans, slaughtering Chinese, and kamikaze-ing Americans.

Then there will be one less bad guy to worry about

That's because all of the high test males died in the war and the low test males were allowed to breed. It made docile girls but super beta men.

Was thinking something along the lines of
"Perhaps. But that doesn't mean i can't be better from now on"
There's also the "I don't have to" to leave someone else do the deed.

>murder is bad
Elaborate.

>You accidentally drop a candy wrapper on the street
Just imagine how few accidents people would have on pain of death.

This guy was retarded.

I miss when isekai wasnt shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HsFxAdJYM

Murder is bad
Slaying a person deserving of death isn’t murder

>Destroying your livelihood, fucking up someone's mental integrity, stealing everything you own so you can't even afford to start again
That's called killing them.

This is the best post ITT.

Attached: 1386570863790.jpg (229x231, 44K)

Did you even see how he quickly tried to kill Raphtalia. Those who spit in the face of mercy don't deserve it.

They deserve karmic justice. Justice that a racist world can't give him.

It's not a racist world though. Though it really has many issues that it borders on unfair. Hell, other worlds aren't that better off.

>needing to counter it
I am a free man. I do what I want, which includes becoming more monstrous than the monsters I kill.

that also is ok.

the ends justify the means in this case.

My daughterwife.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_oridays__a283065a77bb2f560a68723e5d4ea3dc.png (1240x1754, 1.44M)

>big moment that is the king and first princess's punishment
What is supposed to happen?

When does Naofumi get the waffle maker shield? Or the popcorn popper shield? Or the onahole shield?

Attached: lock_picking_shield.webm (1280x720, 961K)

Its racist because the primary struggle identified with this world is religious-based racism. There doesn't seem to be any real class struggle among humans to the point where other humans are maligned without beastkin-based racism involved. There are civil wars over economic policy, but the populace at large more or less condones acts of tyranny by the upper class until its evident that the upper class will no longer protect them from (insert monster of the week) - then it becomes a welfare petition line wherever Shield happens to be stopping by this week.

There is very little to no sign of public disagreement over race-based or religious-based discrimination because such discrimination targets beastkin and avoids targeting humans.

Anyone who says that doesn't actually believe it. Requires too much introspection.
>you dont really believe that, why should I?

this scene was the last straw to make me drop. especially considering how she handled it in the LN, which I didn't find out until after. The studio in charge has no interest in making this show as good as it can/should be and would rather pander to the greatest common denomenator with uncalled for cliche "good guys good no matter what!" bullshit. The bad guy does everything possible to be worth killing, falls out a window, and instead gets stepped on by a monster he summons.

You watched at least 10 episodes of bad storywriting, and this is somehow the end of the line?

Final straw my guy. I have a high tolerance for shitty shows and like to be optimistic. I was hoping it was just a bad stretch but it continuously got worse. I lost hope is all.

Never heard of the straw that broke the camels back have you user?

Hamarabi code from almost 2k bc, and about any form of justice requires an understanding of consequence to harmful action.

It is not being edgy when I say it would be just to execute idol, it is the foundation of morality itself for the past seven thousand years at least.

The only question is if it is lawful, not whether it is just.

I generally believe I'm a bad person, maybe even evil, some would probably call me insane, but I like cute girls, thus I don't like cute girls getting hurt or dying, so I will act against that. Killing is not affected by morality, of it was, we wouldn't have the word "murder" which is killing with malicious intent. Though I understand the meanings, I don't really get the actions behind them, if you want to cause someone suffering, then why would you kill them? Death is a release after all, if they are dead, they can no longer suffer. On the other hand, killing people who mean bad to you or those whom you hold dear is only reasonable. Especially if you don't have the sufficient power to prevent any future harm.

Well, he was nigger, duh.

I'm pretty sure most of us still watching are just walking this camel along by the reins.

I guess you could say it's Yahweh or the highway.

Maybe not “racist”, but definitely rife with prejudice.

Are you going to stand there like a cuck and watch them?

>Reform criminals
>Only in white nations
>Aka advanced, developed countries

Really makes you think

Its quite literally racism. What we deem racism in our world is a misnomer, since its a discrimination rooted in the identification of genetic deviancy which causes humans to look, act, and behave differently. This is actual "this motherfucker is a talking squirrel so fuck squirrels and fuck him" racism. This is a kind of xeno racism that normally justifies DnD style race cloisters and armed regues.

It gets even worse. She cries that she hates herself for being so powerless, and couldn't stop any of this from happening. When given power, she chooses to do nothing to stop him. She cries that she killed someone when the dude slips out the window on his own accord. Not only did they change the scene from the ln, they didn't change the connecting scenes to reflect that.

Was I sad about her friend? Not really. Shit, raph didn't even give enough of a shit to mention her before to the hero, not enough to avenge her. If raph dont care, why should I? This episode was a hot mess, not dropping yet but definitely less enthused.

>Yfw some guys will fall for this

I actually laughed out loud when it showed the fucking skeleton.

For the people who advocate that killing is bad, I advise that you look up "stupid good".

Also, you are kind of responsible for the deeds committed afterwards by those you let go when you have the choice to kill them.

Attached: 1526931034056.jpg (600x502, 52K)

Its literally some monty python skeleton. There is absolutely no way to not laugh at this scene.

This lmao. Shield Hero has been comic levels of black and white morality since the very fucking beginning. It’s just that the whole woman falsely accusing man for rape thing attracted a bunch of “BASED AND REDPILLED” retards to it, and now that it’s espoused a completely opposite contemporary political philosophy, those same morons are now going “BOOO THIS IS CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED”.

This has been total schlock from the very beginning.

Why did they do this? she stabs him in the manga, why change it? WHY? This shit was painful to watch.

Attached: 6345344.jpg (252x372, 58K)

He asked her if killing him would help her get closure. I don't think he gives a single shit if Raph killed the fucker and he definitely would not have stopped her. He just asked her the question to make her think her next actions through carefully. Sometimes in the heat of the moment immediate revenge seems like the best course of action.

Personally, I feel like killing this dude isn't enough. Some people deserve to suffer a long time before they die.

To be fair if we started killing only the bad humans there would not be many humans left.

This isn't even a trolly question, having to choose the good of the few over that of the many, or a single death that you directly cause vs the death of many due to inaction. This is

Do you kill the insane trolly driver or just let him keep trying people up to run over with his trolly?

Probably to appeal to the retards who think it's a political position to be against false rape accusations. The show was getting a lot of flack from moral fags.

>spare the fat fuck
>expect him to change his ways with a display of kindness
>what actually happens is that he'll take his sweet time planning his revenge, decades if necessary, and kill you, your children and husband when the time comes
>not to mention going back to slave business with extra hatred, making other hundreds of demis suffer, might even go on a Hitler crusade against other species
>all of this because a single moment of weakness in the past
I'm surprised there isn't a Twilight Zone episode like this.

Attached: 1551310010975.png (406x302, 120K)

>Do you kill the insane trolly driver or just let him keep trying people up to run over with his trolly?
Yep. I don't understand how people can defend something like that, when you know someone won't stop, or will try to get back to it at the first chance even if he temporarily stopped.
It's not a matter of punishment, it's matter of prevention.

He also said that he had thought she had grown up more or whatever, clearly showing disapproval in her wanting to kill him.

I might have had him talk her out of killing him and then have nao kill the himself to protect her conscience or something. This was just garbage, and I can't blame the author because the author had her kill him!

don't get my hopes up, user. I love loli reverse traps

I wonder why...
You want comfort women as cute girls? Well, you have to deal with the other shit too. Both otakus and authors are WW2 apologists

Attached: nanking.jpg (736x449, 70K)

>lost a cute loli mousegirl
>gained a cute tomboy doggirl

Is this how equivalent exchange works?

It's more like because Batman knows he's clinically insane and the No Kill Rule is his stop gap to becoming just another Arkham inmate

Retarded politics aside its just a weird thematical choice. The show has set a dark tone since the start with Naofumi threatening shopkeepers and buying a slave since episode 1, everyone who is watching this obviously would have expected that Raphtalia would simply stab him.
I know that Shield Hero isn't a masterpiece, but what they did here was outright fucking with the source material in a retarded way that just doesn't fit the tone the series set up. You don't have to be a /pol/tard to get mad at this change.

No, user. It's because of psychopaths like you that laws exist.

>There are plenty of valid reasons why you shouldn’t murder someone even if they’ve done a whole bunch of bad shit in the past
Unless their name is M.Bison, Jagi, Kazuya Mishima and Freiza.
Jail Cells are not going to work on them.

IMO best option would be to turn him over to the peasants for trial. Starve him in his own prisons first for bonus karmic points.

Literally faked. Chinese officers trying to run dressed as civilians then caught and executed is not an atrocity committed by the japs, but by the chinks for pretending to be civilians.

>killing bad people is bad

Can you explain why without mentioning the (((law))) ?

>k-killing is bad!

Attached: 1546692533471.webm (480x360, 2.63M)

Not him, but do you realize that laws don't actually mean anything? If I want to kill you, I will, especially if you are such a retarded pacifist.

Until you realize there are some people who are just impossible to change and/or too dangerous to be kept alive.

based

Nope murdering nazis and capitalist pig dogs is objectively good.

Keep seething Birry

Attached: contest-kill-100-people.jpg (800x708, 112K)

This.

Attached: 1553956229172.jpg (1024x1280, 820K)

>commies

Attached: 1539362193881.png (680x680, 413K)

>vtuber poster calling anyone pathetic

>dropping a candy wrapper is the same thing as ruining someones life

So a typical day for a black guy in America?

Why don't you post the baby on gun movie prop? It's the same as the holohoax, no proof, only accusations. The comfort women shit has been disproved thoroughly.
ianfu.blogspot.com/2007/06/ad-on-comfort-women.html

Not unless it's revealed days later the black guy lunged at the cop with a knife leading to the shooting.

>trusting what pigs say
Yeah, likes there's no crooked cops, huh?

Hitler did nothing wrong thoug

>trusting what apes say
American police is just barely better than the niggers.

To be fair, he only did that to subhumans.

Based and Melromacpilled

Anime needs its guts back to show rightful and bloody venegance. And it's impossible since studio shareholders don't want to encourage people to go full death wish

AI's aren't neutral because the parameters they're created with are subject to bias. They're more neutral but not entirely neutral.

they kill him in the WN and attempt to kill him in the LN and manga
the director is a retarded for changing that part with"if you killhim you'll become like him"

Berserk went full death wish, and the movies were all about violent human deaths. This is just targeted intent on the part of the studio to protect the IP so that the primary consumer base - ronery otaku - can buy their goods conscience-free.

i bet they will change bitch and king scene
I can almost feel it

Capitalism kills more people by the day than “Communism” ever has or will. Murdering the upper class nazis and bourgeoisie who perpetuate this immoral system is justified and should be rewarded.

I hope they don't, I'm really looking forward to that.

Where did Berserk advocated for breaking the law and violating the state monopoly on violence?

No need to, that's what the cameras are for.

The existence of the Green Revolution means that even if you're a dumb commie and attribute every death from industrialization and genes to "capitalism", then by that logic, capitalism would still save more lives due to the fact that capital caused the green revolution to happen, saving billions.

Communist are genetically inferior, and we should stop them from hurting others.

There's ways around them. After the first few crooked cops were caught, the rest became less inclined to fuck up or "broke" theirs.

ideally he would be imprisoned for life.

>upper class nazis

Attached: How to end white privilege.jpg (703x770, 157K)

>say people should die
>"you're not god, how can you decide that?"
>say people should live
>"even though you aren't a god and their death might be part of a divine plan this is okay :))"

>Green Revolution
Yeah, so much food for the saved people of Africa and Asia

Based and redpilled. Capitalism enables me to buy fuel for a chopper from which I can toss commies into the ocean.

There are actually a couple of isekai manga currently being (slowly) translated that are purely about betrayed protagonists going on a roaring rampage of revenge:

mangadex.org/title/23551/nidome-no-yuusha
mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru

You are fooling yourself to attribute anything to capitalism other than the involuntary enslavement of the proletariat and the deliberate global genociding of poor brown people.

Yes, western powers are definitively upper class. Nazis like you are just as culpable as Bezos and Rockefeller for social Darwinism.

Capitalist shills are also tribalist fucks. They don't care about people on the other side of the planet.

>poor brown people

should I feel bad about them?

So will the evil princess get some scolding instead of pigrape too?

Current state of the thread is why author dumbed down story to human racist bullies. Bring up class warfare and suddenly all the otaku are armchair political theorists.

>animal abuse is ok
>causing needless suffering is ok
M8, ever heard about how to see a person's true colors? Give them power.

>Theodore Roosevelt, the macho man of Republicanism, was "an American sissy", an effete upper class imperialist: "Give a sissy a gun and he will kill everything in sight." Reagan, a modern day Warren G Harding, was an ignorant front-man for corporate reaction, "an indolent cue card reader", and a "triumph of the embalmer's art". Justice Antonin Scalia was "reminiscent of a Puccini villain" in "both name and visage".

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/08/201283154843967569.html

Based

It's not her fault she's the way she is, and will join the harem once that issue is resolved

>What drives me nuts is people who think only death justifies death. There's plenty of ways to ruin someone even if that person didn't kill you.

Man I wish Naofumi unlocked night terror shield earlier and used it more frequently
>causes fear on target, target shits himself (literally), vomits, and passes out, then he starts twitching because he sees nightmares

>I hate this trope
>but whenever a manga/anime subverts it and the character gets revenge it always feels too edgy

"I killed a ton of people to get to you"
"You have wronged me"
"You are an enemy combatant"
"Justified self-defense"

>go vegan
disgusting plant killer

Attached: nah.png (728x569, 258K)

>she stabs him in the manga, why change it?
she stabbed him through the chest with that mana sword

Murder is evil, but not all killing is murder.

I'm still a hero.

The law may say one thing, but the jury is free to say something else.

That looks like a case where the father used reasonable force to make the bastard stop and it was incompetent 9/11 staff who ended up getting the asshole killed.

>incompetent

I'd say they got the job done right on that one

>Use the tax money of hard working people so a serial rapist and killer can live as a neet and have free healthcare.

Yeah fuck that. Just push him out of a window and be done with it.

You're dead I'm not

>If you kill them they win
>tt. canadian

This is because of WWII.

Japan knows it's in the wrong, it doesn't want to be punished. It's the same reason why you have people love Zeon so much, it's the whole "Yes, we we wrong, but we were wrong SO NOBLY we were almost right. Orbital Drop best day of my life."

It's the cultural zeitgeist working itself out through Chinese cartoons. (Chinese media, which has a strong focus on revenge, is a lot more of a "Yeah, fuck his shit up" kind of thing.)

The only reason American cops are tolerated is because they keep African Americans under control.

Heh, ironically enough. Sometimes, death in shield hero is not a release.

The racism is a two-way street only localized within a small part of the world that encompasses Melromarc(human supremacist country), Stiltvelt(Demi-human supremacist country) and other small countries in between surrounding them(though there are exceptions like shildfreeden). Anywhere else they won't care if you have a tail or not. Then again this isn't, or is barely explained in the part that is covered in the anime.

>dont kill bad dude because 'the shame of losing is worst than death'.
>bad guy eventually recover his power.
>all those people he fucks on the way up are fucked because the mc its a pussy.

this, in akame ga kill the enemies had to be EXTREMELY evil to justify the main characters being killers.

>Akame ga kill
How often that was?

It still baffles me to this day, why would anyone like ice bitch?

Yes fags, it is immoral to let your emotions decide if a life must be taken. Lord Scumbag had surrendered and presumably was going to face justice. The crown princess was a key witness against him for fuck sakes.

Attached: 9E5C9C9F-608A-49BB-98D4-C74DC897B709.jpg (1536x1795, 301K)

Femdomfags

I unironically like the OPs of the anime. Does someone like them too? Cant stop listening to them holy shit.

I like the visuals but find the songs to be pretty lackluster

Whenever it comes to the point in where raph is hugging naofumi it fucking peaks. Also motoyasu and ren is cool in that part too. Bowshit is kinda bland.
Im really hoping that they adapt the spear hero manga for SoL. SH is really doing well as i see it.

Titty turtle is here.

Attached: 32573a8e3a7d0c87c895fcdbd9bdd91e003.jpg (1115x1600, 362K)

It's both. He does it for Psychological and practical reasons. No one would tolerate his shit if he killed someone.

I want to lick her sweaty armpits

and with him now pulling a summon she had all the more reason to KILL HIS ASS....

Someone's forgetting Bors, who had a dark side but was pretty good at the time of his death. You're still right overall, but at least AKG had the balls to kill people and let the villains do evil things.

So beautiful.

Attached: Ost.jpg (978x1228, 212K)

So if Rap can't kill a slaver so she stays a hero, what about Shield hero when he fight Glass? whats the plan for her then? cripple her forever?

Attached: 1555542283126.gif (430x498, 966K)

>what about Shield hero when he fight Glass?
In the island or the ghost ship?

Jesus Christ dude, not one audience member looks the same and they're all pretty detailed

In the long term plan, fight with killing intent or what?

>thank you for leaving me live on the ghost ship now i became stronger and use these berries to kill you

Real life worked that way. A British soldier confronted and could have killed Hitler in WWI, but spared him as a mercy.

>onahole shield
That will be Atlas.

Attached: 95e04234b9ed999d3538b001791fab9e.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Oh no, It is naofumi who grows stronger and his group managed to hold off 3 people with levels on the 150s, (two of them even being heroes, though glass doesn't have levels.) or higher while they were in the 70/80 range. Even glass herself admitted it..

Even Bors acknowledged what he did was evil. He followed evil orders and knew what he was doing was wrong, but did it anyway because it ultimately live an otherwise pleasant life. He set entire villages on fire.

Not murder. Clearly they are in the middle of political espionage and counterterrorism. It's a political execution.

I want to like Shield Hero, but theres soooooo much bullshit going on. Everyone constantly takes a huge steaming shit on Shield guy. Almost everyone is out to backstab him and fuck him over. And any time he tries to fight back against it he gets shit on again.

I kind of like Overlord a bit more because Ainz is just like FUCK THAT and bulldozes over anybody that tries to fuck with him.

Attached: overlordo ainzsamaaaaaaaaaa.png (1000x722, 681K)

You have to remember Ainz has enough power to bulldoze through mostly everything. Naofumi doesn't, the only one who can do that is motoyasu in the spear hero setting.

>You have to remember Ainz has enough power to bulldoze through mostly everything. Naofumi doesn't

Wut. Dude has crazy ass shield powers, but he backs down from confrontations that he could easily power his way through if he felt like it. Maybe hes too nice of a guy to shitstomp everyone he runs into?

He could walk into most places and say "I own this city now. Any problems?" and nobody could stop him from doing what he wants until one of the other 3 heros or some ridiculously high level person shows up to stop him.

He was totally going to let that child torturing guy walk away unharmed. I dont even

>9/11 staff

Does it let you use steel beam melting fire magic?

Is it just me or have anime OPs fallen off in terms of memorability within the last decade? Or has Jpop/Jrock in general turned to shit? I can remember every OP from late 90's/early 00's anime, but can't say the same for more modern anime. Only modern anime OP I can say has any kind of soul in it would be this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VvMKJ4IuWM

>187265388
>Dude has crazy ass shield powers.
What power, don't you remember he has next to no attack? A majority of these skills are defensive in nature. What little he has for attacking is either counter stuff(chimera viper shield), need special resources(turtle heart shield), or have a high price to pay(Wrath shield). That said your scenario of occupying a city on his own doesn't seem that uinrealistic, at least he needs enough stats to not get kicked out.

Oh i meant to quote your post sorry.

>What power, don't you remember he has next to no attack? A majority of these skills are defensive in nature.

He could get pretty creative with the various shield skills to really fuck people up. He could probably Garys Mod people to death if he really wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

You can't remember every OP from late 90s anime, you remember all the good ones. Confirmation bias etc. Good OPs are still coming out, Flyers is pretty good.

It's different from the LN.

I liked what they did with Envy though. The problem wasn't the killing, it was just winton violence and destruction for self satisfaction. Sure the current target deserves it, but the possibility of that same destructive behavior happening later in an increasingly stressful position like a country leader shouldn't be overlooked. And if you give into that hedonistic behavior, -that- makes you no better than him.

>state sanctioned killing good
>non state sanctioned killing bad
Legalism was a mistake.

Attached: Bible-Verses-About-Revenge.jpg (650x392, 38K)

I dont think the princess being a witness concerns idol, being as she was also going to be a key victim. Something tells me that if nao decided to take him before the king, the king would say he was lying, like he did every other time.

Pretty certain that if he hadn't summoned the dinosaur, absolutely nothing would happen to him.

Because they just want to get revenge. Any time the trope is subverted they don't actually think about consequences, only what's in the moment. And the person who actually says "if you kill him you will be like him" is usually portrayed as ea naive, idealistic, or stupid strawman for the character and the author to wave the middle finger at.

Fuck off boot licker, I will never understand you people that think god is worthy of worship when he deliberately fucked over so many people over the most mundane shit.
True freedom or nothing.

Attached: Zj7CIkU.png (240x240, 92K)

Time to take down this thread
shit episode btw

Attached: raph-chan.png (310x323, 101K)

Fuck, the definitive subversion to the trope is probably goblin slayer. Was he looking for revenge? Certainly. But it was mostly because he knew he had to kill them or they would just grow until they could kill other people.

He killed their kids, dispassionately, out of necessity. The big bad in the anime was originally just a little goblin that tricked some adventurers until he was a big bastard with magic items and shit.

Goblin slayer, did some shit right.

We are going down!!!

Yeah, she should have just cut his balls and dick off.

Or you know, stab the motherfucker like she did in the WN

Attached: avenger racoon.png (795x712, 615K)

ded thread
c ya next week

>that sadistic smile
Holy shit I don't even read or watch this, but that's great, how could they cut this?

You need to chill, and dance furiously instead with me, ho.

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 994113427576.png (500x438, 1K)

>WN
really now?

>want to get into this series

>theres a web novel
>theres a light novel
>theres a manga
>theres an anime
>all telling the same story

Which one tells it best?

Attached: well then.png (467x516, 320K)

None, it sucks in all of them.

Start with the manga

Let's not turn this rescue into a murder.

Based Lin