GUNDAM

youtu.be/a3MCiCW6P0U

Attached: スクリーンショット 2019-04-18 23.10.49.png (2076x1164, 2.42M)

Thank you Japan, very cool!

>That 30 year old boomer from /m/ who posted in the wrong board

Nice.

Attached: 23789427424689784.jpg (876x719, 117K)

Fuck off.

Attached: 384738493757983.jpg (457x686, 174K)

god the unicorn is ugly

this i want a 1/1 zeta instead

no

Should I watch the original show or the compilation movies?

original for sure

How come? I read that the movies are closer to the author's original vision.

G-self>Unicorn

Attached: 1553610130464.jpg (564x832, 105K)

based

The movies remove some super robot aspects that were in the original series but they're terribly made because the show was meant to be a show and you can't just cut out so much content without there being issues. There are some extra scenes in the movies too but they're not worth watching as your first exposure to the series unless you're a shitty that just want to "watch" 0079 to have context for shit like Origins or Unicorn. If you want to watch them do it after watching the series. If you do watch the movies first don't come crying on here about how people were telling you 0079 was good like I've seen people that have only watched the movies do before.

I only watched the movies and still liked 079. Tomino series are way too long anyway and filled with superfluous shit (many episodes in Zeta, ZZ and Turn A are pretty much filler). I'd usually advise against movies, but for Tomino 3 movies is better than 52 episodes.

I told /m/ it would transform and they laughed at me. Well who's laughing now faggots?

Zeta and ZZ I can maybe agree with (Victory is probably the worst at it imo) (though still see my last sentence) but 0079 and Turn A felt really tight for me. But I say this every time. Even if there is some filler, there wasn't 11 hours worth of it so you're still skipping actual content by watching the movies. If you think there actually was this much filler you might as well consider the entire series' filler and not watch Gundam at all. Not everything revolves around 13 episode cours and having that mindset (as much as I'm sure you'll deny it, but the movies are around 7 hours total which is close to the amount of time in 13 episodes) limits what people can do in anime imo.

Not to mention people thinking compilation movies were ever good. The Turn A ones are worse because they're 2 movies to cover 50 episodes. Turn A is really fucking good and it makes me sad that people would rather watch what's essentially a clip show over the actual series just because they've been convinced that anything over 13-26 episodes is full of filler.

Attached: GundamTurnASochie.webm (720x540, 1.75M)

I just came off Origins and I'm trying to watch everything chronologically. I only want to continue the story in the most logical way possible so it would be better to settle on the original show right?

I this the one in Daiba?

>watching chronologically
You already fucked up. Watching chronologically is almost always a bad thing to do because prequels are usually made assuming you've seen what comes after it.

>how DARE someone mention a mecha series on Yea Forums !!!!!11!!1!

I was able to watch Origin and follow everything without a problem though. Plus, it's boring watching a prequel already knowing exactly what's going to happen.

when are we getting a 1:1 Zaku II?

Huh, I never knew the thread lasted this long. Anyways, how was NT? I kinda missed it when it was showing it in the cinemas. Watched the 20 minutes cut on youtube. seem cool. But that MC hairdo tho. Fucking hell.