duden.de/rechtschreibung/Schaden
duden.de/rechtschreibung/schade
de.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
en-de.dict.cc/
exhentai.org/s/7a724bdf2e/1400422-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont read this can u explain

>ntr
Are you surprised by the love triangle plot? It's been planned for a long time now

Komi got cucked in her own fuckin manga

I'm not proud to say every chapter where Manbagi gets closer to crashing and burning her friendship with Komi brings me great joy.

She saw her crush having fun with another objectively better girl

Tadano clearly has it for Komi anyway. He'll let down Manbagi easy.

Katai got cucked and is now getting raped in the stalls by a busty auntie

You really haven't been around the block if you think Manbagi has a chance.

She's not going to lose. It's impossible.

>Tell me, Komi-san, what do you know of pain? What do you know of loneliness? Have you ever had a pain in your heart so badly that it makes you vomit? Do you want to know such a pain? You will Komi-san, when I take him from you, when I claim him as my own, right in front of your very eyes.

Attached: lunch.png (400x431, 91K)

Yeah but still, Manbagi is going to get her second crush taken away by the class' hottie.

>Cross-eye
Kek

this
he's about to become a father, aunty wants some of those superior physique genetics

>komi does something cool without realizing it
>everyone claps ahah isnt she cute
>repeat for 1000 chapters

>formula changes ONCE
>fags complain about it

Attached: 1529154182904.png (197x219, 47K)

She'll learn the history of the two and realize Tadano + Komi just fits

>Formula changes once
>IT'S FUCKING NTR

Naw, fuck this

I actually like the change, so far komi's been a mary sue and the shit you've mentioned is getting boring

Love triangle =/= NTR, dumb user
I know you're memeing but come on now, this trope is old as time, it'll maybe shake things up a bit!

This entire manga is nothing but a shitty surrogate love experience for self-inserting lonely faggots. Do you really think the "literally me" is going to drop the helpless, dependant titular moe girl? How are you this retarded? He's going to let the other girl down because he truly loves the main girl so that the audience can tap themselves on the backs telling themselves see how virtuous I am? I - I mean Tadano knows true love". Fuck how are tou otaku faggots this goddamn stupid and lacking in self-awareness?

>formula changes ONCE
>fags complain about it
People who somehow don't get that events like this are added purely for the purpose of the main couple having to face their feelings. Even if Komi is their first manga I didn't expect them to end up here to discuss it.

So fucking based. But Otaku fags won't touch this

>implying this isn’t the start of the harem ending

unironically this

>triangle

It's a couple with a third wheel

Is it by gyaru?
If so then it's great because she objectivelly the best girl this series.

Why would two people love the same person
thats stupid

Why are you so upset about this?

>fuckin dropped

>girl getting ntr'd
now i want to read this

Based
I hope Amano get NTR next

Because you're genuinely fucking retarded to not see where this is going. The author knows precisely what you want because your mental state is as atrophied and basic as that of a crack addict. This board is full of escapist, narcissistic, unrealistic wish-fulfilment chasing otaku but none of them as deluded and emotionally dishonest as komifaggots. The amount of mental gymnastics you idiots go through to convince yourself this manga is anything but what it is is astounding. If I didn't know any better I'd asdume this was your first romcom.

>oh no, is literally me really going to fuck up a surrogate relstionship which is the main selling point of not just this product but an entire industry?
There's no way you aren't feigning ignorance.

Women getting NTR'd is kino as fuck though.

Attached: 1542494411979.jpg (850x1189, 321K)

you really have a low test

It's not NTR if they weren't even in a relationship in the first place.

Okay but you sound butthurt about this I just read it for the art and SoL.

lmao just kill him if he does not choose you

>lol u mad
I'm just telling you how it is. If you don't want to hear it that's fine, but don't pretend you don't know what the fuck is going on.

>NTR'ing boring-san
so, is it a good time to start to read again this boring shit?
HELL YEAH!!!!!
PICKED THE FUCK UP

But everyone know that Komi and Tadano are going to be together, who the fuck thinks otherwise

As a SoL manga it's just too formulaic and repetitive.
As a romance manga it's just a putrid shit with 200 chapters of nothing.
Why are we here?

Attached: 1553857645479.jpg (728x518, 208K)

its fun

>NTR
Fucking picked up

Attached: 1492100598827.jpg (750x733, 103K)

Back to your containment thread, toubuntard.

>his knowledge of the romance manga is only limited to absolute shit
Not surprising.

This, female NTR if done right is top tier.

Only if the cuck is a lesbo

They are in a relationship, everyone except them and their close friend know that.

>be a legit NTR fan, but one who has standards and hates fly-by-night NTR writing that every lewd manga artists tries to cash in on the "trend" with
>constantly be bombarded by people accusing x character of being NTR'd
>constantly be bombarded by people stating that x story is, is becoming, or will become an NTR story, and that it's pissing them off
>investigate character and/or story that's supposedly going down the NTR path
>realize it's nothing more than (AT BEST!) some dude, who never so much as opened his mouth to tell a would-be love interest that he has feelings for her, watching on as she dates or gets waifu'd up by one or more guys who had the balls to holler at her and ask her out
>want to strangle everyone whose standard for what makes something NTR is so low-to-the-ground that damn near any story of unrequited love is NTR to them

ffs, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that I myself am some dude's idea of a faceless male who has "stolen" (spoken to) his "girlfriend" (female acquaintance he has a crush on but has never bothered to tell) by "seducing" (making plans to get together with) her and "bringing her back to my place after slipping her a mickey" (doing what consenting adults do).

Slap some sense tin yourself if this shoe in any way fits you.

Attached: DwHbo2lU8AAw4HI.jpg (912x960, 70K)

Bye pussy lol

>Protag hangs out with a girl with no affection to her
>Protag literally shows affection and makes moves all the time on main girl, spends every single moment with her.

Dumb losers:
>SHE"S BEING KEKED GUYS

You guys are worst than that blond yandere bitch.

>want to strangle everyone whose standard for what makes something NTR is so low-to-the-ground that damn near any story of unrequited love is NTR to them
here faggot:
[Sanagi Torajirou] Netorare Kataomoi

I'd like to see Komi experiencing her first heartbreak but we all know it's not gonna happen. But I hope Tadano would realize that he and Komi cannot be anything more than a friend. Tadano and Manbagi relationship looks like your normal highschoolers romance but I dont think they would last long. I dont know what to think really.

Heartbroken girls make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I think there is something wrong with me.

Attached: maki2.png (545x530, 259K)

Don't bother, this manga only has one joke repeated a million times

Jolene I'm begging of you please don't take my man.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixrje2rXLMA

Komi has a bengis anyway so tadana needs a real woman to have little Todanos with.

Hey what the fuck is this? Where do you fucking think we are for the nth time?

Why is everyone so triggered by NTR? I don’t particularly like it but most treat it like the plague

Yea Forums - anime & manga. As opposed to /jp/ - otaku "culture".

Thanks for your offering, I'll be reading it later when I have the time (and privacy).

Because visually perfect but socially inept waifus sell.

Vanillacuck or Purefag

You're an American male and disgusted bystander of the insidious feminist and/or MeToo movement. In which case, who can really blame you?

Only if she gets cucked by a lesbo getting dicked
ftfy

Attached: __kamijou_touma_misaka_mikoto_and_shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_new_testament_and_etc_drawn_ (850x1225, 263K)

Please burn to death.

Sure man, people have the right to have their own kinks. If they wanna be cucks let them. But this shit isn't NTR.

1. It's not NTR. It's a meme that everyone tags on the slightest opposition to a ship's advancement.
2. It involves a character who only exists to get rejected due to a foregone conclusion, so the whole stunt is pointless.

Bet you wsnns know how I know your first board was Yea Forums and you came to Yea Forums some time post 2012

>Manga abruptly shifts to Tadano/Manbagi pairing
>Komi ends up heartbroken and alone
>manga ends
>'remember kids, you must adopt an active approach to pursuing relationships'
>this mango has been brought to you by the Government of Japan

>Women getting NTR'd is kino as fuck though.
Fucking this.

Attached: 1532846340762.png (830x870, 643K)

Just like fin from adventure time, cucked in his own show, cucked for his super hero ending

Attached: 1554910107361.jpg (342x427, 74K)

>be a legit NTR fa
Do us all a favor and stop walking in this plane of existence

Can we have an actual Komi thread instead of this literal trash?

Nah, it's putting a timer on the series though.
Komi has to act fast to get Tadano now or Manbagi will win. She's been "coasting" for a while now, while Tadano and Manbagi went on a "date" effectively.

Komi has to get her shit together to get her man before he cuts his losses and gets with her polar opposite.

Are you retarded? Nothing like that happened

>objectively better
Nope

>trash manga gets trash thread
seems pretty fitting to me desu

as if a random bitch created SOLELY to extend the manga, create drama and ultimately lose gonna win. You people need to read more manga.

Attached: 1537601603997.png (860x800, 611K)

And yet here you are, so what does that say about you?

That didn't make things any clearer. The hate for NTR is from deluded people who believe their tastes are somehow more pure and/or less immoral than pursuing a man/woman who's already spoken for. It doesn't help that most guys here (I can't say the same for the femanons) would die to have a girl they could call their own. So I'm guessing the idea that their "soulmate" could be seduced and penetrated by some guy who could have just as easily seduced and penetrated anyone else he wanted just burns them to the core. I won't pretend that that's not a heart-wrenchingly fucked up scenario but:

1) How much do you really love her (HER, not just her body) if you wouldn't forgive her after she spread her legs for another man?

2) It's no one's fault but your own if you subscribe to the idea that there one and only ONE person out there for everyone. That only leads to a scarcity mentality that enslaves you because you'll never be happy if you don't manage to find that ONE. And even if you do, and it doesn't work out, what is there to live for?

Not even close. But the truth isn't necessarily any better and if this wasn't an anonymous board, I'd never even tell it:

I've been here since 2005. Yea Forums was my first board, Yea Forums became my go-to sometime around Yea Forums's 25M GET (Infurnape), until I found Yea Forums. A perfect mix of randomness and vidya. Then I stopped visiting Yea Forums on a daily basis. I just pass through from time to time now to contribute to Drawthreads.

Attached: shr135674.jpg (551x439, 63K)

...That I enjoy making fun of buttblasted Komtards?
Nice try though.

I want to protect this smile
But I also want to protect Komi and Tadano's smiles too

Attached: b14.png (836x1200, 570K)

Basically this is the only way.

Attached: fix in the franxx.jpg (791x1118, 116K)

>finn ends up with none of the girls he went for
>mordecai ends up with some completely new bitch in the ending montage
What the fuck was CN trying to say?

Attached: 1445963889720.png (1123x632, 400K)

Calm down Darth Sion.

>ESL purityfag seething
calm down.

not ntr
Is this your first time reading manga? Its a pointless love triangle. Komi and tadano are the main characters. Manbagi will just get rejected like every other love triangle in existance. Its just pointless romance filler

What's NTR? Pardon my retardation

Best girl comin through

Attached: best gril.png (278x356, 99K)

>lesbo getting dicked
Anyone know any doujins about this?

Attached: 1554140410402.gif (410x568, 1.29M)

If Tadano's specialty is reading the environment, shouldn't he have loads of friends? Even if he's secretly kind of awkward, it should be easy as fuck to larp your way into a turbonormie

I only come to these threads to find out whether something has progressed or not. I regret that I shilled this back when no one cared about it.

For as much of a little bitch this guy was, at least he fucks like a tiger

Attached: 1536052810961.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

It's cute

also
>SoL
>too formulaic and repetitive

kek

The Love Lab manga is SoL, but not repetitive. There's also romance on the horizon. Too bad we'll never get to read about it because Royal is a fucking faggot and a drama queen.

>The hate for NTR is from deluded people who believe their tastes are somehow more pure and/or less immoral than pursuing a man/woman who's already spoken for.
And these vanillapeople are right, the hate on NTR is well-deserved.

I do get it that treaties and agreements do get broken and/or forgotten, but nobody wants to get their own meal taken by someone else, and later returned in the form of puke and be asked to be thankful for it. Pursuing someone else that has already been spoken for, engaged, or is in a bf/gf relationship just reeks of psychopathy, lack of basic respect and insecurity; they cannot accept the fact that the woman they "want" (or in the case of hentai, manga, animu, who they "lust" on) is with someone else who is not them.

>2) It's no one's fault but your own if you subscribe to the idea that there one and only ONE person out there for everyone.
>There is one for everyone, and that one can be anyone.
FTFY.

>That only leads to a scarcity mentality that enslaves you because you'll never be happy if you don't manage to find that ONE.
>And even if you do, and it doesn't work out, what is there to live for?
>projection.exe
Not every dude operates on the basis of ones and zeros.

However, I cannot blame them for doing so; every dude just wants a happy ending that not even life can take away.

Attached: considercthru.png (824x720, 430K)

Unless you self insert as Komi, not NTR, and even then it's just a standard love triangle in the way of the main girl, you fucking drama queen

Manbagi doesn't even like Tadano.

Based speedreader, try re-reading the chapter

How could any girl be best after being sullied like this?

Attached: used goods.png (444x299, 112K)

That's not what NTR means.

I dropped it once Komi was forced to have feelings for Tadano.

Does this count?
I apologize.

Attached: Ccsreject.gif (240x184, 558K)

>forced

Who the fuck else was she supposed to have feelings for? He's the only character that even understands her.

Fucking this. Tadano is reserved for Katai's meat scepter. All females BTFO'd

Attached: tumblr_p1rbasrezt1rlergfo1_500.png (500x429, 210K)

Attached: ntred.jpg (1881x2712, 1.07M)

Need to be more yandere.

M8 she's had feelings for Tadano since chapter 50 or something.

true

Is it just a coincidence that your analogy doesn't account for the reality that girls/women who are already spoken for have and will continue to throw their pussy at guys who happen to turn them on? I'm well aware that my post vilified the male but bitches and whores exist too. Some won't even tell the guy they're fucking that they're already in a relationship until after they've fucked. And that's if they even tell them at all.

>There is one for everyone, and that one can be anyone.
>FTFY.

I wasn't implying that one person be in a relationship with/married to more than one person. Just that soulmates are not a thing and operating under that idea can lead to some fucked up shit. Such as breaking up with your current significant other because you believe someone else to be the "one" for you and you chose wrongly. The whole "The grass is greener on the other side" thing is merely one example. Another is what if your spouse dies? Love can be rekindled in the form of another and remarrying shouldn't be seen as disgracing your late love.

I more or less agree with your "fix"; there is at least one for everyone, and that one could be anyone.

Vanillafags seem to think they're above anyone who enjoys NTR but if that's true, how do you determine that? You speak of psychopathy and basic respect but based on what? The Ten Commandments (which is what the laws that governs us today are based on)? Whatever measuring stick stands in judgement of someone who pursues another person's lover also stands in judgement of pedophiles, piracy, and theft, just to name a few.

We're all guilty, we're all scum. The psychopath has no conscience so he/she gets a pass and it doesn't take a jealous man or woman to fuck your GF/BF. It just takes your BF/GF being attractive and weak-willed enough to let it happen. So if you're keeping an eye out for the one you feel may be unhappy that you and your +1 are together, you may get caught off guard by whoever's just passing through.

Attached: __bowsette_and_mario_new_super_mario_bros_u_deluxe_and_etc_drawn_by_ragecndy__8b7d992d3f3af52e74f148 (1200x1199, 164K)

Is this the new Takagi-san?

>Guys can't have female interactions aside from main love interest

The issue is that (in general) a MC can't have any female interactions without someone falling for someone else. MCs with platonic female friends apparently can't exsist anymore.

Really good chapter. We've known it was lurking beneath the surface for a while, and it was well executed the way it was bought to light for all to see.

Never going to happen with Manbagi, obviously, but it's a realistic enough scenario and this is kind of how it goes down in my experience.

>DURR WHY CAN'T MEN AND WOMEN JUST BE FRIENDS???!!!

Is today, like, your first day in the real world or something?

>and this is kind of how it goes down in my experience.
Do you want to talk about it?

But he has plenty of female interactions with najimi?

Not particularly. Was just saying.

Recently stared reading this and judt catched up with the Manga.
Which girl are we rooting for Komi or rumiko? What is the general consensus here?

Steve Harvey pls

>Never going to happen with Manbagi, obviously

I'm not so sure about that. Consider the facts...

>Manbagi has conceded that she likes Tadano
>Tadano obviously likes Komi, but has acknowledged that Manbagi can be cute in her own way
>Komi likes Tadano, but would have a tough time saying it, especially if it would mean conflict with Manbagi
>Manbagi seems to be unaware of Komi and Tadano's connection

I give the series credit for doing a pretty good job of capturing the awkwardness of adolescence. Can you really not envision the scenario where Manbagi confesses to Tadano, Komi (dishonestly) supports it, Tadano decides that his feelings for Komi are totally one-sided and that Manbagi isn't such a bad 2nd choice and decides to go with it?

t. underaged

cuck by oniichan

where'd her arm go?

Because this series displays an actually somewhat accurate picture of teen love, in the framework of all the wacky characters just trying to find their identity. Real life romance isn't always extravagant adventures in a love that matures in 2 weeks. Sorry it isn't to your taste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is progression though. You can see Komi open up more and more and her and Tadano getting more comfortable with each other

>Because this series displays an actually somewhat accurate picture of teen love
How do you know?

>Manbagi confesses to Tadano, Komi (dishonestly) supports it, Tadano decides that his feelings for Komi are totally one-sided and that Manbagi isn't such a bad 2nd choice and decides to go with it?

Plausible, but I can't see Tadano being that disingenuous with Manbagi. Just doesn't seem like he likes her enough to bother not just flat out telling her that she's just a friend.

she deserves it, shy girls BTFO

Why doesn't Tadano just be a fuckin man and be more direct with Komi?

My question is : why was hitomi having a date with komibro when she knows katais sister likes him ? She is terrible.

Hitomi's a lesbian it was 100% platonic

He still thinks of her as out of his league, he still thinks it's all him and that she doesn't share his affections, he genuinely values the friendship and doesn't want to risk it, and the basis of their relationship was him being "her first friend"; he wants to respect that.

It's not like I can self-insert into a character who loves or being loved.
I just read the manga.

This. Shyness can be cute but it has its limits and gets old quick. Closed mouths don't get fed. Speak the fuck up and go after what you want. Is it the man's job to pursue? Yes. But women can help by being more forthcoming.

I've had this conversation with several girls and they all responded to what boils down to the following: If she makes the first move, she never actually knows for sure if he even liked her in the first place.

Translation: I don't wanna look like a fool or, *gasp* slutty. So I'll just sit here and wait for him to grow the balls to ask me out. And if he never does, oh well— no big deal! This is totally not objectively worse than taking a risk and possibly feeling stupid later on, in exchange for a worthwhile and fulfilling relationship with someone I like —possibly even love— and can see myself having a beautiful future with.

Shit. I don't envy girls one bit. Thank God I was born with a dick, 'cause bitches be crazy.

But it's way hotter if guys make the first move.

>kino
Kill yourself.

No.
kinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokinokino

I'm glad women like you still exist in today's society but you taking into consideration the climate we're in
( youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0?t=61 )
is throwing us a bone such a huge compromise?

Do you think anyone here thinks otherwise? We all know how it's going to end you fucking retard, no one ever (unironically) said otherwise.

>hurr i'm the only one who understands romcom tropes
kill yourself

Back to your freezer, Ice Kaguya.

>no one ever (unironically) said otherwise

See .

It's male:netorare so it's fine.

Attached: 047.jpg (836x1200, 263K)

Fucking picked up

It's a whole damn manga where every page is just all about it.

Attached: 004.jpg (1129x1600, 528K)

Male NTR doesn't count

>As a SoL manga it's just too formulaic and repetitive.
Ain't that the point?

Holy fuck THIS is my shit, so goddamn much. Thanks user.

It’s a shame they are only a few good female NTR doujin.

>Ain't that the point?

I was thinking the same thing. . .

Damn, son. There are still some girls out there worthy of your love and affection.

I only hope Tadano lets her down gently and that next set of chapters aren't as sad as the valentine's chapters before Tadano got his chocolate

Attached: manbagi.png (883x721, 689K)

I think Yea Forumsnon will go to jail if he attempts to show some girl his love and affection.

not in america

I like how this is not just a side-mouth on her face

I only hope the impact is as emotionally brutal as humanly possible and the next set of chapters just set it up harder for that extra spice

Attached: 1511752859131.jpg (398x370, 38K)

Who hurt you?

It's actually way more awkward than this. Tsuki ga Kirei is the most accurate depiction I've seen in any form of anime/manga.

t. Someome who bumbled there way into dating their highschool sweetheart for 2 years.

She can't lose hard enough.

I'm not an incel

I don't like NTR but the thin skinned faggots constantly complaining about fucking love triangles, a trope as old as time, deserve actual NTR. God forbid a manga try to introduce drama no matter how shit and inconsequential it usually ends up being. This isn't fucking NTR.

COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE

They're setting her up to be extremely mad at Komi when she realizes she's been third wheel for months.

They'll make up but shit is going to crash and burn hard

>SoLfag
>Toubuntard
Does not compute

The ones that are into me are ugly and boring and I'm not good enough for the ones that I like, the usual drill /blog

Honestly good. This series hasn't had any real drama yet. And it'll be interesting to see Komi in a confrontational situation.

>Have you ever had a pain in your heart so badly that it makes you vomit?
I have it's the worst

Attached: 3gjgi9r.jpg (345x300, 13K)

I don't like hurting their hearts. Unless she is a cuckquean, and even then I feel awful perpetuating it.

So is there gonna be an anime this summer or nah?

>bumbled there way into dating their highschool sweetheart

Winning at life.

>for 2 years.

Oh... Well, their loss, amirite?

would have been a great chapter but seeing everyone's reaction to manbagi having a good time with tadano like its some sort of sin made it awkward

It's Tadano's fault for being a dense motherfucker. He might be able to read minds but god damn is he an idiot

she wanted to move to the other side of the country to pursue her career and I didn't so we tried to do long distance, It all fell apart.

I'm 26 now but I still think about her sometimes.

Agreed, but why exactly?

Practice on the ugly ones. Not kidding. You won't know what to do to keep the ones you're into if you lack the social/relational experience. Plus, what's the worst that can happen, you falling for one of the "ugly" girls who're into you? High-quality accident.

Seeing men get NTR'd hurts because you know that could be your
Seeing women get NTR'd is schadenfreude

This.

Attached: The thinking woman's fetish.jpg (2098x1092, 856K)

Guys see desire in a kind smile, so we train ourselves to disbelieve every sign we see. Also Tadano is humble in the Japenese way, so it would be presumptuous of him to think her being nice as advances vis the choco

>girls getting cucked
Delicious

Attached: 1496439951142.png (756x656, 628K)

>when I take him from you, when I claim him as my own, with my salivating pussy, right in front of your very eyes.

If it were written that way, I could've at least fapped to it.

Attached: __sword_maiden_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_saikawa_yusa__19f820b1cd1b4400550c352d03594571.jpg (1426x1974, 336K)

That sucks but it's understandable. You're braver than me for trying the long-distance thing, I'll give you that.

Attached: 0004.jpg (1280x1824, 682K)

FUCK OFF

keep dreaming faggot

>we now manwha tier writting

Attached: 1540585000594.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

What happened to you?

>shadenfreude

Wow, that word is so full of its own meaning. Niche but also still applicable in average daily life. I'm gonna use the fuck out of this. Thanks.

Attached: screencap_Shadenfreude.png (1116x369, 59K)

The Germans have a word for everything user

I grew up around women. Single mother, sister for a sibling, lots of aunts and just as many female friends as I had male friends, if not more. I'm well acquainted with the nature that women (of various ages, various backgrounds and walks of life) tend to hide from the light. I'm not bitter (can't get enough of 'em) but I am cautious (probably to a fault) and low-key defensive.

The men in my life fucked everything that moved (my dad especially was a hound dog) and my mother was raped in her early teens, which, I've learned, tends to send women down a path of perversion and sexual availability. To put it plainly, I think I've seen and learned too much to trust any woman in the area of fidelity. I'm sure they exist, but the odds are just stacked way too against me, I feel. My insecurity in this area is through the roof but I don't believe it's wrongfully so.

it's literally just the words for damage and joy put together.

>NTR
Does it actually have NTR now or is OP just baiting? I may actually read it now if there's some cucking.

I'm ignorant, uncultured American swine so I wouldn't know.

I know, it just works

Welcome to the 2016 election

Op baiting
And don't be such a fucking faggot with NTR shit

>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Something about a superior girl cucking an inferior girl...

>And don't be such a fucking faggot with NTR shit
no. You can kink shame me all you want but I'm not gonna change my ways because I'm happy with it.

its a chapter about every character seeing the main guy with another girl, and then it ends with the main girl seeing them

So not even really NTR. Cool, thanks for saving me the time.

Are you me?

It's disgusting how many normalfags self-insert as Komi. DUDE SOCIAL ANXIETY LMAO. This is literally the lol so randumb of today. People with social anxiety wouldn't constantly point out out socially anxious and awkward they are. You're not supposed to want to be like Komi, who only works because her entire world bends their ass over for her.

BASED

Schade is "Shame" not "Damage"

Schadenfrede literally translates to Shameful Joy.

I don't know. Are you also a faggot who's wasting his time on Yea Forums when he should be studying for his upcoming finals that he's probably going to fail?

You're right, but I think it's that people just want to be (feel) loved. To the point that the rest of it almost doesn't matter.

>Practice on the ugly ones
You probably know that but you're like the 100th person that tells me that. Honestly I'd do that without motivation and I can't really compell myself to entertain these girls I have 0 interest in. Seriously, what are you meant to do with someone who's ugly and annoying. Also it's not like I'm socially akward/spaghetti spilling with the ones I like I just feel I have no chance/out of my league so I don't even try.

To elaborate.
In this case it's "Shame"

Schade can mean "pity" in different contexts.
"Shame" is a sort of synonym of "pity" e.g "What a shame"

>tfw manbagi will get the same treatment as nagisa

That's literally the whole manga. It was reverse NTR the whole time.

It's strange— someone as familiar with the ladies as you should already know that looks don't account for much as far as girls are concerned.
And that the pretty ones are, if anything, easier to pursue, since most guys are thinking the EXACT same thing you're thinking— that they're out of their league.

I know how much of a meme it's become, but it's true. Guys want pretty and won't compromise, girls want handsome but will and do compromise. Girls don't see the same way we do. If you're well dressed, smell good, and look like you practice good hygiene, you're in. I can see you kicking yourself when you get older, with a bunch of 'shoulda', 'coulda', 'wouldas'.

This isn't one of them, but NTR is the only hentai fetish trope that regularly invades non-ero. Even in shit that's not even "ecchi". NTR bait like cliché rich douchebag arranged marriage and dark skinned blonde beach pickup artists and "cousins" or "siblings" and school bullies are regular occurences. As in this shit actually gets seriously used as part of the story. I can understand why people don't like this kind of thing considering 99% of the time it's never done well and is just a waste of time. This case and NUUUUUU MY SHIP shit is people being babies though.

Honestly how can that skinny bitch MC ever handle that ass?
Since NTR Amano doujins are commonplace I wish Amano would turn into an Amazon much taller than the MC and raping and beating the shit out of that wimpy MC every day.

For all we know he has to regularly lose blood through his nose so it doesn't rush straight to his dick. He's a twig but the guy is actually like 6' something. Which for manga standards he's a fucking giant. Normally they just cut it off at 5'10 or so for tall characters.

There was no ntr, retard.

Yeah I know he's relatively tall but at this point I wish Amano would become a 6'7'' amazon and rape his ass with a dildo.

Trash Girl lose the competition in the world of Capitalism & Darwinism = NTR

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Is too much Herbicide in the Onions?

other way around for me
seeing women do the NTRing is very hot in a schanderfreude kind off way. It's seeing a woman who believes herself of a decently moral standatrd being reduced right down to the standard of an animal.
Seeing a man NTRing is just straight up cruelty against a household pet. Like shoveldog.gif

>shoveldog.gif
Oh fuck that brings back memories
I managed to block that out for at least 4 years

holy shit that looks horrifying

>It's seeing a woman who believes herself of a decently moral standatrd being reduced right down to the standard of an animal

Fucking this.

>It's seeing a woman who believes herself of a decently moral standatrd being reduced right down to the standard of an animal.
The same reason I enjoy faceless old man/ugly bastard

>Schade is "Shame" not "Damage"
Schaden is Damage
Schade is Shame
Schadenfreude is written with 'n' so it's damage.
>Schadenfrede literally translates to Shameful Joy.
Wrong
>In this case it's "Shame"
Wrong
>Schade can mean "pity" in different contexts.
True
>"Shame" is a sort of synonym of "pity" e.g "What a shame"
True
duden.de/rechtschreibung/Schaden
duden.de/rechtschreibung/schade

>Seeing a man NTRing is just straight up cruelty against a household pet. Like shoveldog.gif
Nah, it all depends.
If the man is handsome then it's an awesome power fantasy.

Also I enjoy seeing ugly-to-average/plain looking girls(especially if they're tomboys) being cucked by hot bimbos with big titties.

this is why mindbreak NTR is the best

It disgraces by strippping the woman of all dignity and morality by willingly laying around, but also to giving in to someone who outright raped her. The level of shame and outright stripping of morality is so goddamn hot it's got me hard just writing about it.

>If the man is handsome then it's an awesome power fantasy.

>Also I enjoy seeing ugly-to-average/plain looking girls(especially if they're tomboys) being cucked by hot bimbos with big titties.

that's not schanderfreude at all you have really shit taste in NTR

My german is far from perfect but I know in this context it's not "Damage Joy" it's more "Shame/Pity Joy"

How do retards fall for the "HOLY SHIT ____ GOT KEKED" bait and then proceed to rage every single time?

>mindbreak NTR is the best
well, your mother like it

yet

Because it's fun. Besides, I don't consider it as formulaic or repetitive as other manga's on Yea Forums like Tomo-chan, so compared to shit like this Komi-san is enjoyable.

>ugly-to-average/plain looking girls(especially if they're tomboys) being cucked

Holy fuck yes please

Attached: Yonakano.png (891x1280, 837K)

>incel
You also don't belong here, faggot.

It is actually.
I enjoy seeing ugly ass tomboys that Yea Forums goes nuts about being cucked by traditional big titty sluts(you know what real men want?) because I fucking hate tomboys.

Also I enjoy not-so-great looking girls getting cuck by hot mega sluts as well. The latter girl proving her superiority over the former turns me the fuck on.

And of course what man doesn't like a good power fantasy? Except faggots that is.

More like that's the best kind of NTR.

I also enjoy a big titty hot girl cucking a lame-ass wimp with an alpha stud because it's simply natural that a big titty hot girl would go out with a Chad so the natural order being restored is a turn on. And no I don't self-insert as the pussy I self-insert as the slutty girl or the Chad or both.
STAY MAD!!!

that's so fucking lame that's like an early 00s dig.

Go back

I love that one chapter(7 or 9 IIRC) in Iinazuke Kyoutei where Tamayo is cucking the shit out of Tomo in front of her eyes.

Too bad that manga is shitty overall.

Artist that doesn't understand the "they saw" Is that all referring to them figuring out that she likes him rather than thinking they are a couple right?

Komi and they rest doesn't think Tadano likes her back right?

>it's simply natural that a big titty hot girl would go out with a Chad so the natural order being restored is a turn on
That's literally not schanderfreude nigger learn what the fuck you're talking about.

No you go back you faggot wimp
>>>/resetera/

>NTR
PICKED RIGHT THE FUCK UP
works even better with shy quiet girls like Komi, thanks mangaka-san !

>reverse NTR
picked up

Any good romance manga like Komi-san besides JWWW? I need a good filler really badly.

Attached: IMG_20190411_123818.jpg (2048x1193, 79K)

FUCK Yamai

Thanks pal, I'll be reading those few chapters then.

Attached: ccKQxiUy5.jpg (650x934, 122K)

>i dont read this can u explain
Reminder to Janitors and users: asking for a plot explanation is not, has never been, and never will be against the rules. Comments such as these are not to be reported or deleted. moot will have a talk with you if you do otherwise.

>komi does something cool without realizing it
>everyone claps ahah isnt she cute
>repeat for 1000 chapters

Nice cherrypicking there.
I'm not saying it's all schadenfreude but some of it. The first one is schadenfreude because I fucking hate tomboys and love seeing them suffer.

Of course that's not what turns me on. What turns me on is the slut crushing her with her superiority.

Wait, what?

You are talking about Schade without an 'n'.
But the etymology on wiktionary specifies Schade'n'.
de.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Attached: IMG_20190419_020739.png (700x80, 18K)

Only if it's non-con/by force.

Just checked. It's chapter 7 and 8.

Also recently in Kanojo, Okarishimasu Ruka is getting so devastatingly destroyed by Chizuru. But you won't get the full enjoyment without reading all the chapters she's in prior(which is quite a lot since it's at 88 chapters or something like that) since you need to really read the other stuff to see what an annoying insufferable and hateable bitch she really is.

Based.

Attached: _040.jpg (833x1200, 296K)

Who's being forced here?
Is the guy being forced to NTR the girl or is the guy forcing the girl he's NTR'ing the other girl with?

>Komi has a bengis anyway

wat

Like I said I'm far from a German expert.
But at least according to google translate(yeah I know) schaden and schade can both mean damage.

Translating it as damage or hurt joy or whatever doesn't make sense in english though so the closest thing would shameful joy, shameful as in "dishonorable" not shameful as in "kyaaaa I'm embarrassed".

I have read bits and pieces of that, not a fan since MC is a complete retard but I heard he's gotten better since.

Attached: 010_9.png (1133x1600, 482K)

>because I fucking hate tomboys and love seeing them suffer
Good on you but that's not schanderfreude, and neither is
>What turns me on is the slut crushing her with her superiority.

>what the fuck was CN trying to say?
Fuck you and your cartoons
PB fucks a vampire, end of story and a woman steals the show
now watch TTG and steven universe

Attached: 1546862531327.png (450x336, 66K)

>schanderfreude
It's schadenfreude
And that's exactly what it means dumbass. Being happy to see others suffer.
In my case it makes me happy to see tomboys suffer.

Guess that struck your nerves tomboynigger.

You're confusing schadenfreude and sadism
I understand you just learned a new word that none of your middle school friends know and you want to use it as much as possible but make sure you really know how to use that word before doing so

Is there a more pronounced change in any other character ever?

They should probably have just made a new manga out of her.

Attached: transformation.png (701x650, 363K)

Kazuya is about the same he's always been but maybe a little better. I'm indifferent to him more or less.
Ruka is the one who's an annoying bitch and it's funny to see tomboyfags constantly crying about Kazuya ignoring her/not liking her when this bitch blackmailed him into dating her and doesn't give a shit about him.
Instead she's a selfish bitch who only thinks about herself and doesn't care about how he feels despite how much she claims to love him. This is what makes her all the more unlikeable and the tears of her fags will be glorious when shit inevitably goes down.

Attached: rukasakura.png (900x1200, 3.09M)

Oh the irony. You don't even know how to spell schadenfreude let alone know what it means, yet here you're trying to lecture me.

Priceless.

I literally spelled it right you retarded reddit fag
Please just leave and never come back

>Being happy to see others suffer
That's sadism you stupid fuck. Learn what the words you use mean before using them.

Forgot the image for your dumb ass

Attached: bzictahg4o011.png (735x541, 27K)

Yet you fucked up the first time.
How about you leave retarded redditor?

>逆NTR

Attached: 1551221145768.png (485x579, 330K)

You seem to be under the impression that you're not talking to at least two different people here
And I see that you've stopped using reddit spacing to try and fit in
You stink of newfag

No you retard.
Sadism means you enjoy inflicting pain upon others.
Schadenfreude means you enjoy seeing others suffer but not by the cause of your own actions which is what I described.
After all I cannot be sadistic towards fictional characters because they do not exist.

You're wrong. Deal with it.

>le reddit spacing maymay
Don't make me pull 2004 Yea Forums screenshots in your ass.
You don't even know what reddit spacing is.

Now go cry somewhere else about how I'm hating on your precious tomboyfaggotry.

Sadism means you enjoy seeing others in pain
Schadenfreude means you enjoy seeing others in shame
it's simpple

user. Again you fail to realise you're talking to two different people here
Also nice reddit spacing

Old hags cucking younger girls is honestly the fucking best.

Attached: 1555362069171.png (1682x2400, 1.17M)

Attached: Capture.png (849x547, 187K)

I can recommend en-de.dict.cc/ for translations.

I'm not sure why I stopped reading Watashi No Shounen, guess I should start from scratch then.

People naturally experience extreme disgust at unfaithfulness as a signal to get the fuck away from whatever's going on.

Not much focus on that part yet but it's pretty funny whenever it does come up.

>Thinking about Satoko
>Text pops up
>"It's just Ogata-san"
>Goes right back to thinking about the cake

Attached: 012.png (1428x2048, 634K)

komi a SHIT

Because it hits too close to home

as someone who is pursuing someone in a relationship i can see how fucked up it is but i also cant be happy without her. not in a "boo hoo shes my childhood crush but now that i found a different girl with huge boobs i care about her now" kind of way. I cant create lasting bonds and have relationships with other people.
Its a byproduct of poor parenting and isolation but its not something i can change. Best case scenario is they open up to the idea of a polyamorous relationship, worst case involves me dying.

Attached: 6f5.png.jpg (427x365, 18K)

That's no way to talk about your friend, Manbagi

I can't believe they named an entire manga after the third wheel

Attached: download.jpg (294x171, 11K)

The former.

>he submitted

Attached: gorilla_rage.png (510x255, 142K)

Yanderes have incredible power, so he did the right thing.

Attached: where's my translation.jpg (1202x1700, 699K)

I don't want him to submit, I want non-con!

Wish she would've kept the glasses.

She even shaved her eyebrows.

So this is how Komi-san threads end

fuckin' based

Yea Forums - Anime and Manga

Stay mad, faggot.

I HATE THAT GYARU SO MUCH WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO RUIN THIS MANGA? I HATE HER ROASTIE FRIENDS TOO. KOMI DESERVES A CHAD LIKE ME INSTEAD OF THE KEK TADANO.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2018.06.05_17.38.08].png (539x715, 420K)

No she didn't, they're still there!

>the virgin autistic girl vs. the chad gyaru

based NTR chad

I'm not reading the manga until it's resolved
join me, friends
the payoff is going to be amazing

virgin is considered a good qualifier here though

That's pretty much how I can even read romance nowadays. Blindsiding with triangle/haremshit X chapters in regardless of the original premise seems to be the popular thing now.

Attached: CardcaptorSakura1.jpg (504x336, 26K)

There is the one with the trap that fucks the teacher.

you should have dropped when the annoying trap appeared.

>Also I enjoy seeing ugly-to-average/plain looking girls(especially if they're tomboys) being cucked by hot bimbos with big titties.
any tittle with this thing please? i need them

Attached: 1522622652554.gif (540x603, 188K)

such emotional baggage. but as long you're not trying to constantly check their movements and actions then it wont be that's the problem. ive never had a relationship so my advice is garbage but I also don't should expect someone to cheat on you cause then you won't give your half into the relationship

Love bites

Some guys have all the luck. I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning i break my legs, and every afternoon i break my arms. At night, i lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

>The men in my life fucked everything that moved

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>(my dad especially was a hound dog)

walking garbage.jpg

>my mother was raped in her early teens

;_;

>which, I've learned, tends to send women down a path of perversion and sexual availability

very ;_;

>that could be your

Care to finish that statement?

Her tears will be delicious.

>Seeing men get NTR'd hurts because you know that could be your
More like I seethe at the victimization of females.

>Seeing women get NTR'd is schadenfreude
Not really, I just think victimization of males is HAWT.

>almost 200 chapters
>no actual development
Once it got to even half that with no development that should've been your clue to drop it. It's a trash series for trash people i.e. Redditors.

>rape his ass with a dildo

Doing it WRAWNG!

>It's seeing a woman who believes herself of a decently moral standatrd being reduced right down to the standard of an animal.

Clarify.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kid.

>Love triangle established almost immediately after Manbagi is introduced
>People upset that something is finally happening
I understand being upset that it took so long for this to materialize, but if you're upset that it's finally happening you had plenty of time to get off this ride.

Attached: 1550952996324.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I would like to know to.

>brown girl with blonde hair

Uggh, disgusting. There's no way i'll pick this up

No
No
Wrong in both counts

Neck yourself pretender

Unfortunately I don't know of any such dedicated titles because Nips just don't realize the potential of their tropes.
But you can notice it in some odd chapter of a manga here and there, like for example in chapter 7 and 8 of Iinazuke Kyoutei where Tamayo is cucking the shit out of Tomo.

She's not the focus and she'll get rejected.

Yes I know, all that you're saying is true. That was literally told into my face by girls. In a vacuum it's easier to reason but when it comes to the act things start getting complicated and all that rejection akwardnes fear yadda yadda kicks in and cockblocks you. As I said, usual drill.

Manbagi is the best girl and I'm rooting for her against all logic and all odds!

Attached: 1538239219955.jpg (941x1199, 211K)

Born loser.

Kill yourself cuck.

Attached: E0DB0A5A-2320-4A68-9EA8-B2DD1EE1C52D.jpg (181x200, 15K)

Sanagi Torajirou is one of the few good NTR artists out there, along with Takeda Hiromitsu, Rocket Monkey and Kiasa.

>hehehehe you mad, that pleases me because I have nothing else to do with my life

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-095936.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

He's getting raped

Reverse image search has failed me.
Is it possible to get the source please?

Mata Kataomou

Attached: 028.jpg (1129x1600, 528K)

Go jump off a bridge, how would one even come to conclusions like that? Might as well justify homicide with that. Oh well he broke your arm and beat your face to a pulp but if you really love him you should forgive him. Even the preachers of free love like Osho Rajneesh thought that a polyamorous relationship is something both partners need to agree on. You can't commit to a traditional monogamous relationship and then expect people to take a severe betrayal of faith lightly. It takes a minuscule amount of self control to not fuck or kiss someone even when dead drunk and if a relationship has any worth to someone they will be able to scrape it together. And it has nothing to do with crap about soulmates or only two persons being a perfect match. All couples are imperfect. Establishing a trust based relationship enables you to grow together and live with and work around the flaws. A betrayal of faith removes the foundation.

I don't give a shit what your fetishes are, if you want to see 15 niggers run a train on your girlfriend that's your thing. What annoys me about NTR is that it gets inserted everywhere and morons like you try to normalize it. At least scatfags know to stay in their hole and not shove it into everyones face.

Thank you.

she's gonna fight this time you fucking know it

Attached: Untitled.png (359x305, 141K)

exhentai.org/s/7a724bdf2e/1400422-5

>Boring Komi lewd
Who cares, where's my vanilla loving Manbagi-Tadano doujin at.

fuckin picked up

Finally something is going to happen. I hope Komi gets broken beyond salvation.

What an absolutely terrible thread on a terrible board.

This is a zero sum game. You cannot protect both smile. One smile must die so the other one can thrive.

based and cuckpilled

sanagi torajirou's cast aoi tankobon has one

I don't want her to suffer, even though I want Komi to win

Komi is getting cucked in her own fuckin manga

At least Komi doesn't have an anime. It would be way worse than the shitshow that's happing right now.

>>SoL
>>too formulaic and repetitive

>too formulaic and repetitive
You do not know the meaning of pain, user.

Attached: 1546487807459.png (550x550, 148K)

Oh, almost forgot Satou Kuuki as well.