AHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.00_[2019.04.18_00.53.49].png (1240x720, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itazuranekoyomi2.neocities.org/library/shousetu/volume/satu006593/satu006593.html
dailycaller.com/2018/04/04/burglar-stabbed-victim-arrested-for-murder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOURCEFAGS BTFO

What happened? I fell behind on this.

this episode was so fucking bad

Holy fucking shit, she said it word by word

What should have been a "If i don't stop him more people will suffer" beatdown turned into a "if i do this i won't be different than him" moment.

>adapt popular source material
>change everything

stopped watching it when they got on the flying ship due to terrible animation, what's the fuss about?

I assume it's the trope, "If I kill him I will become like him"

The stupidest trope known to man.

Attached: 1555455352893.png (331x410, 227K)

Literally watching this episode as I post this and immediately checked here cause I knew there be a thread about this.

>reading LNs

I'm done with this garbage. Episodes 2, 3 and 4 were the only good ones.

I don't know why you expected something else. I was obvious a week ago that Raphtalia would decide to spare the guy. You should watch more anime.

She didn't do that shit in the source material so the anime went out of its way to be more cliche.

Really? It looks more like the "give a man enough rope" trope to me.

The point still stands.

The anime tries way too hard to force emotion whether anger or sadness yet doesn't even know how to properly execute such things. People cry about forced drama and I crack up like what the fuck are you talking about. But this shit is actual straight up forced drama.

>it's common in anime, you should expect it
>LN didn't do it
>point still stands
Christ, it must be hard living with a caved in skull

It's kind of impressive that theyre finding ways to take the terrible source and make it worse

Dropped

Memeing aside... Why do they keep doing this?
And by that I mean are writers (in anime, show, novels, etc) not aware EVERYONE thinks that's retarded?

We have certain countries where people get arrested for self defense. Reality is also stupid.

They probably watch some Batman-ish stuff when they were but a wee child and thought that these ways of thinking can legitimately solve problems IRL I supposed.
I don't entirely understand it either tbqh, like what's the thought process here?

What the fuck? I don't know man, the meaning is too different, maybe it's just a terrible subbing or something.
Can any nips-able user confirm this, please?

>slips on a banana and kills himself
>nope, still alive so dino stomps on him instead
they went full fucking looney tunes

I bet that after shield hero curse shields the dino to death the stomped dude is still living and going "I must whip more demis" and we get the whole "No, you don't get it, if I kill you I'm you" again.

The burden of broadcasting. If they stuck to the original then there would be REEEing about how the show teaches children to murder if they happen to see it on TV.

It's not when it is used properly..
It's just stupid when it's shoved into everything.
Torturing and killing for sadistic fun and profit are nothing alike to revenge.

>Watching during the prison scene
>Suddenly I recognize words being sung in the background OST
>"What the fuck, is this Swedish?"
>Go back and confirm it
Credits even mention the song and artist but she is so obscure you can't find jackshit on either youtube or google other than a book.
How in the hell did a Jap discover her and like it enough to put it in the show?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Dio kills all the time and no one complains.

She worked with Kevin Penkin (guy in charge of the music) before on Norn9.

I just don't get it. I think the worst part is that in the LN and Manga she murdered the guy and no one shits on her for it because they understand. Here they pull the holier than thou shit. Apparently the studio didn't want to keep to the source material and had to shit on the decision from their ivory tower.

Plockat upp igen

The guy who made the OST is an Australian. He finds talented but obscure people all the time. Just a few months ago he asked his fans if they knew any obscure Korean singer and they linked him YouTube Koreans with a hundred views. The singer will probably be in Eden or whatever project he has next.

I don't know if the girl is Swedish, but I saw a video of some girl he's working with who's going to be in some VR game. The music for that was dope.

Maria Andersson is a very Swedish name and surname so I'd be very surprised if she isn't.

It's the same in the LN

I mean the girl in the VR game. Could be the same one that sang in this episode and the one who sang in Norn9 as well.

Raphtalia's rendition of the English song a few episodes back was pretty weird. I definitely like her singing the ED more.

that was painful to watch, at least the show had the decency of making that decision bite her in the ass later

You know it's based on the LN and not WN right? Go read volume 4

I don't know what bootleg LN you two got but in mine Raphtalia stabbed him and deliberately pushed him through the window.

Sounds like you read something else. Post a picture of the raw

Sure, now post yours.

Attached: Non-retarded raccoon.png (818x979, 95K)

That's not a picture of the raw.

I don't know of any language where "stabbed him and pushed him through a window" translates to "decided against killing him because if she did she'd be no better than him".

SAVING THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF HAREM!

Attached: 1542175205499.jpg (853x480, 67K)

You clearly haven't read many translations then

crunchy promoting it as the second come of jesus

hahahaha and just think about all those fags that have that ridiculous golden rule of the "three first episodes" to decide whether a show is good or not

why is it that whenever this "argument" is used in fiction, it's always to justify not executing an unrepentant monster who's just going to go back to being a genocidal rapist the moment he's set free? I mean, if it were just a one-off murderer who was sorry, I'd get it, but it's always someone who could literally only be stopped from harming others with death like The Joker.

Villain

> this shit is actual straight up forced drama.
tHIS, fucking this

>The Joker
In that case it's obviously because the Joker is too popular an antagonist to kill off and do away with.

Fucking this. For once I would like to see mercy applied to someone who will appreciate it.

It's a self perpetuating viral meme spread among the population to teach obedience.

exactly, just like Hitler being a bad guy

itazuranekoyomi2.neocities.org/library/shousetu/volume/satu006593/satu006593.html
Search for ドスッと音がしたかと思うと貴族の肩に剣が深々と刺さった。

Shouldn't have lost the war then.

There's no way a country exists where self defense is illegal that's comically retarded and cartoon villain tier.

>SAVING THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF HAREM!

uhg I hate that...I thought this show would be different from those kind of shows but, I don't have words to defend this anymore... I guess I will continue watching it because there are less than ten episodes left...

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Different person here, and it's not countries, but schools definitely have zero tolerance policies where if you fight back you get the long dick of the law as well

>durr I will become like him
>not shooting the villain in the head
ONE FUCKING JOB
If I have POWER, i'll jam the barrel all the way into the villain's throat

You know there's a least one, and which one it is.
dailycaller.com/2018/04/04/burglar-stabbed-victim-arrested-for-murder/

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

His ideals still live, that's what matters.

Holy shit what the fuck.
Talk about needlessly fucking the author's vision.
The source seems reasonable and honest, a realistic and nuanced take.
The anime got rid of that for the most tired generic bullshit line ever used for this kind of situation and played it straight.

That actually redeemed it for me.
Sparing him was stupid and cringe. Sparing him and then killing him with a big dino foot was stupid but hilarious.

Agree but it has managed to make me feel a few times.
Mostly when Naofumi got cheated and cried like a bitch until Raph hugged him.
And now when Raph found her dead friend, the moment she began screaming and crying actually got me to feel terrible, it was genuinely sad. Her seiyuu carried that scene tho.

itt: brainlets raised in a jewish family who don't understand the clear reference to kantian metaphysics, roman law of compensation and human freedom.

Attached: cracksip.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fuck, your screenshot made me think she really killed him and the anime would end up actually good.

>Her seiyuu carried that scene tho.
I saw people claiming that it was on the contrary, they said she needed to train more in her lament noises,...I guess people has contradictory opinion

Attached: 315-3152007_png-animuthinku-thinking-meme-face-anime.jpg (820x462, 87K)

Was it said by 4chinz Yea Forumsutists? Because they'll shit on literally any performance no matter the quality.

I found it very believable and passionate.
It starts out with some shock, it sounds a bit awkward but then it sinks in and her crying comes all out. Reminded me of cases of real girls crying that way I've experienced.

What I don't understand is the handful of posters who keep making ridiculous excuses for this scene like "they can't show that on TV", when you don't even have to look hard to find shows where the protagonists murder humans and humanoids. This season of JoJo has been a bloodbath with regards to antagonists actually dying on camera, some of them straight up shot in the head with a gun. Dororo's Hyakkimaru slaughtered a bunch of soldiers after they killed the orphans.
The no killing rule only applies to kiddie shows, and this one isn't supposed to be one. It airs at 1 AM and opened with rape as a main theme. The MC took a traumatized orphan slave and forced her to stab bunnies with a fucking sword. How's killing a comically evil black and white character designed to be hated by everyone in the audience more shocking than that?

Attached: mpv_Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 02 [HorribleSubs][x265crf22,aac0.3]00_14_43.925.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>"if you kill him you'll become just like him"
>throwing this line in this day and age on this kind of show on a ln that didn't have it to throw the villain from a window anyway
Was it an elaborate bait from japan?

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)

AH YEAH as a dane i understand it i´ll be sure to listen to it next week

Hey Shield bro just a question for ya.
How long is the the source material?
Is it finished/How close?
Do you read it from the source/Do you understand japanese/Moonrunes?
And how far are we compared to how far the source material is?
Thank you if you can answer i´m just curious is´all

Attached: 1555291556681.jpg (1274x1382, 355K)

Attached: 010313512.png (1280x720, 552K)

>Q1
It'll probably reach more than a thousand chapters with the main and spinoff chapters combined
>Q2
Main WN(300+ chapters) and first spinoff(400+) are finished, second spinoff is about to reach or has surpassed 100 chapters.
>Q3
Use google/bing/jisho to read the WN and rely on other sources for the spoilers in the LN
>Q4
We've gone past the point it should have ended in the WN. Spear hero LN is adapting the first parts of the second major loop and finished the first.