In the end, why did it become a time flop?

In the end, why did it become a time flop?

Attached: Sora-yori-mo-Tooi-Basho-wallpaper-1.jpg (679x455, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it didn't

Nothing happens with annoying girls and pre-teen melodrama the show.

Lots of anime become timeflops though, so why does it matter?

because this one was supposed to become a classic, not a time flop.

no it wasn't

>time flop

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

>rent free

Attached: 1531210697047.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Your shit attempt at a meme was already shot down. Go back to the drawing board, dork.

Attached: 1555180821653.jpg (750x477, 103K)

So another hidden gem?

No, because it was popular when it aired and isn't hidden at all really.

So it isn't a fucking time flop because clearly people still remember it and make threads about it after one year of it airing despite not having a source material to make threads of. It's much more than what the average seasonal anime gets and OP is a fucking faggotnigger and so are you.

Sneed

Because it never got dubbed, so normies were too lazy to watch it.

Stop making threads about it or you're gonna ruin your forced "time flop" meme.

>normies
Stop pretending you're not a normalfag, yorifag.

Meanwhile VEG is what you'd call a timeless success

Attached: file.png (705x435, 468K)

>It's much more than what the average seasonal anime gets
Nah, even Slow Start and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san get more threads than time flops like Yorimoi. No one gives a shit about it anymore.

Aside from Gabriel Dropout, is there a single anime of the last four years that wasn't a timeflop on Yea Forums?

Attached: gabriel gabu angry 1555043111452.gif (388x379, 868K)

In the end, why couldn't OP stop spamming his retarded meme?

Because it's trash with forced drama, haircut "character development," ugly girls, and unfunny comedy.
VEG was actually good; that's why people still remember it.

Attached: 1524016340099.png (922x1200, 1.46M)

>VEG was actually good

VEG was pretty, but not much more than that

Plotfag detected.

Because it was garbage.

WOAW?! Who stomped on the poor girl's head?

>VEG was actually good

Attached: 1543058855720.jpg (640x480, 33K)

It was Violet. See .

>time flop forced meme
kill yourself faggot

If moot were still around this would have been put in a text filter that changes it to something like "high IQ anime"

I dropped it 2 minutes in.

fpbp

can someone tell me what a "time flop" is , i keep seeing it being used over the past week or so

my guess is that a "time flop" is a show that is a "waste of time" ? am i right ?

Lucky you. I sat through the entire garbage first episode before dropping it.

Attached: 1527956455013.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Time flop is a show that sold well but became forgotten anyway.

Attached: 1528373041828.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

time flop is shitty forgettable seasonal garbage.

oh is this the hot new Yea Forums meme or something

>can someone tell me what a "time flop" is
A forced meme with no actual meaning that one faggot keeps reposting in hope that it will stick

Based.

This. Uma Musume was also a massive time flop.

i did suspect that because ive been here for a few years and i only noticed it getting used over the past couple of weeks

well time flop is a completely retarded term, as long as at least 1 person remembers a show it will never truly be forgotten

it most certainly is not

not that faggot, but you know that's bullshit. Violet Evergarden has great well written characters, great direction, excellent sound design and some of the best worldbuilding in anime history. I can make a thread going into detail if you so wish.

(You)

i meant that sarcastically

>dishonest animation
>native isekai
>time flop
And they say Yea Forums can't meme.

first post best post. Antarctica was great and further cemented the fact that moe anime is the best anime.

'Time flop' is new way to shit on anime that wasn't a flop.
It's mostly about butthurt anons that were laughed out of said anime threads while shitposting about it being flop and their continuous anal pain.

Thank you for the concise explanation, now I can ignore all these shitposting retards.

>Yorimoi
>moe
Pick one, and watch more anime before posting. If you think Yorimoi has anything to do with moe or CGDCT, you're a fucking newfag because it's a forced melodrama with objectively ugly character designs.

It's absolutely natural and satisfying drama with beautiful character designs.

not him, i agree that it's forced melodrama but the designs are ugly moeshit.

Since this became a meta thread. Why did people suddenly start posting "Yikes" a few months ago, and why where there instantly people to get mad at it? Where did it come from?

Attached: 1495947712406.png (700x700, 425K)

>natural
It's poorly written trite and scenes like the one with Mari are famously out of character. Like obviously scripted garbage.

>VEG was actually good

Attached: tsuruya.jpg (635x351, 36K)

(You)

Nah, it's melodramatic garbage for teens who only watch stuff their favorite e-celebs recommend them to.

Attached: Forced Drama.jpg (3840x4320, 1.07M)

Because it's a new meme word that triggers people that has taken off in the last year or so. I don't know where it started but it is exclusively used by visitors/crossboarders/underaged zoomers or people baiting for (You)s.

If the mods actually care about the quality of the board they'd have nipped this in the bud by now. This shit is spam. Respond accordingly.

>dishonest animation
Haven't seen that one around, is that like forced animation?

>Violet Evergarden has great well written characters
Violet is basically the only real "character" in that show, and her arc is just "muh major". Her regaining her emotions feels predictable and melodramatic.
>great direction
There are a lot of retarded directing choices like the extreme bloom effects, and the pacing being mostly shit
>excellent sound design
It's average at best, there are some overly bombastic tracks that feel very out of place
>some of the best worldbuilding in anime history.
Haha now this one's funny. By the end of the show we don't know why the war started and ended, why they can create artificial arms if everything else is basically early 1900's tech and there's no use of magic in sight, or why there are even supersoldiers. I assumed it was magic or some shit, but the worldbuilding is so shit there's no way to know.

It's the brand new meme by ESL faggots that dislike anime but those sold anyway and they are butthurt about it

It's always funny seeing a VEGturd think that they have the right to voice their opinion.

Just be safe in the knowledge that you are wrong.

>you are wrong
Is this all yorifags can say?

calm down kid

bad move op, should have gone with forced classic

Pretty much. This shitshow is prone to immersion breaking whiplashes.

Attached: 1551796404315.png (500x500, 115K)

They are right, these are forced and shitty memes.

Proof that your opinions are dictated by ecelebs you retard. You know most people here watch anime and form their opinions on them as they air. Only newfags like you wait for a youtuber to decide whether you should like it or not. Except in your case instead of following the youtubers opinion you act like a contrarian. Kill yourself

Attached: 1536409236049.jpg (600x676, 165K)

These aren't even memes, just nonsense buzzwords

>literally seething

Attached: Fuck FLCL.png (600x644, 303K)

>VEGturd
Fuck off back to Yea Forums, cancer.

Attached: 1550692555835.jpg (3240x3240, 3.03M)

>Not a single argument defending this show has been posted

yoribros....

OH NO NO NOOOOOOO what're we gonna do!?!?

Attached: 3897368349245378.jpg (886x1080, 416K)

Its fun

Attached: 1526338471368.jpg (640x1080, 450K)

Defend Yorimoi with actual arguments. Otherwise, no one is going to take you seriously.

It's comfy

>contrarian
You guys really are teens. You can't properly explain why Yorimoi is good, so you resort to the classic "you're just a contrarian" argument.

>forced drama
>comfy/fun
Pick one.

But I like Wataten! Moe is the best.

It's the native isekai of salesfags.

>that chart
Lurk moar.

What did she to do to make all the Yea Forumsermin angry?

Attached: 1518138059088.png (1160x1010, 675K)

*she do

>be Violet Evergarden
>be beloved by Yea Forums (not counting shounenshitters and crossboarders)
>be one the greatest anime of the decade
>have amazing animation
>have great storytelling
>have good characters
>piss off flip tripfags
>piss off Yuru Camp, FranXX, and Yorimoi fans who believe their show is better or even close to being as good (like how IS and Korean Zombie fans believed their show was better than Madoka in the winter season of 2011)
Hating Violet Evergarden is like hating anime itself.

It's literally 10% drama and the rest is all fun comfy adventure. And the drama wasn't that bad, not like it ruined the show or anything.

Because forced teen drama + technical mediocrity doesn't get you anywhere in the bigger picture. It may make some unstable teenagers cry in the span of a couple of months and call it the best thing ever but once the honeymoon period is over people start noticing how poor it actually was.

fpwp

Teens cried at Yorimoi. Women cried at FranXX. Men cried at Violet Evergarden.

Why do people give crossboarders forcing memes so much attention?

I liked it. Good soundtrack, too.

>implying anyone cried at Franxx

This. Probably the most unremarkable anime I watched last year.

I did. Kokoro and Mitsuru having their baby was beautiful.

I almost feel like it's all one person

Pathetic

>15 sec from OP sound good
>everything else is earcancer
>Good Soundtrack

Piss off.

>this post
lol

Your level of autism is incredible to me

Meant for

Why are VEGtards so obsessed with YoriMoi?

>KHK false flags as a Kyoani
Other way around mate.

>schizo irrationally and unjustly hates Kyoani
>is so insanely obsessed with them to the point where he spends months false flagging as an obnoxious kyoani fan in yori and various other threads
>proceeds to ask this question
Drink bleach.

>By the end of the show we don't know why the war started and ended
You clearly didn't pay attention to the show. It's explicitly stated during episode 4 that the war began because Northern Leidenschaftlich had valuable Iron and Copper ore deposits. This was during Violet and Iris's train journey where we also get to learn more about Violet's character and how she thinks in a practical manner. Violet Evergarden is Anime of the Decade.