Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

New chapter out and nobody gives a shit? Is it because the cute teacher can't win?

Attached: a4.jpg (1688x1200, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PwPMmUoBBYU
youtu.be/vTL5vGnZgY0
youtu.be/5IVLQaVmaYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read it and liked it.

If the teacher doesn't tell him that she's at least interested in sensei then I'm going to flip my shit.

It's because lab-coat is worst girl. I thought she would finally get better after her solo chapter but going by what's happening in the field-trip, she's still the same as ever. A total bitch. I'm starting to miss class rep's sister.
In any case, the new chapter was alright. The other teacher finally made a move while Enomoto's attack proved to be very effective against Sensei.

MC better get with MILF teacher.

The main girl is a piece of fucking shit.

Jesus Christ you can't make a main girl this bad.

Seriously. She wouldn't be so bad if the other characters put her in her place but no, let's give everything to her while never changing anything about her personality. Friends? Let's have the other harem members trip over themselves trying to befriend her while letting her shit talk everyone and everything. Romance? She's the first girl who met the main character in the past while also being his exact type when dressed up. What a mess. I would have dropped this series ages ago if the other heroines weren't so good.

Attached: class rep sis 1.png (989x1401, 363K)

The worst part is that all the other girls are so much better that it's not even funny. Like I knew labcoat was already so bad when even the slut is better at the start but then all the other haremettes started appearing and all their development with sensei is miles ahead of what the mangaka does with labcoat.

It's actually so disgusting that it makes me want to vomit.

What if he doesn't want the labcoat to win?

There is literally nothing wrong with the more pervy heroine. It’s made clear time and time again that she would be faithful to sensei.

Is the pink girl seriously fat, or is she just posed that way?

>labcoats hentai senses already tingling
I bet she's going to cockblock sensei again by throwing a tantrum, either that or she will get herself almost killed and sensei has to rescue her.

Attached: a26.jpg (844x1200, 467K)

Slut-chan is pretty great. It's thanks to her antics that the story stays mostly upbeat. The only time I've ever disliked her is when she almost left with those other teachers during the pool date. Other than that chapter (which actually developed her character a bit), she always remind one of my favorites. The chapter where she realized that she really did love Sensei the most was great stuff.

Attached: slutchan 20.png (989x1401, 342K)

>those bangs
>those glasses
>those big tits
>that personality
Reminds me of Mash from F/GO.

Release schedule is weird. Manga has been running since late 2013/early 2014. Feels like there should be more chapters.

I can see that happening. Her pouting or being passive aggressive once she finds out the two met is almost guaranteed.

She's a biut bigger than the other 2 schoolgirls, but I wouldn't call her fat.

There's literally no other reason to show her in the last panel other than to indicate how she's already ready to fuck everything up again.

The mangaka probably took a break when the live action movie was announced. Anime when?
Live action PV
youtu.be/PwPMmUoBBYU
Manga PV
youtu.be/vTL5vGnZgY0
youtu.be/5IVLQaVmaYA

Bump

Why the fuck is she the tallest?

Attached: asda.jpg (1240x693, 173K)

String bean energy.

not gonna lie this pic looks like a scene from horror movie.

>live action
Why do they always insist on doing this

This will be total shit if the two teachers don't marry and fuck at the end.

>New chapter out and nobody gives a shit? Is it because the cute teacher can't win?
Is it because labs coat will wins.

I want the fanged dark horse to win.

dead

Wish I were

The former student? While her introduction was so so, I like how she tends to shake things up with her actions. She's a bitch but in an agreeable way since the other characters actually acknowledge that unlike with lab-coat.

Eiko = Sensei > Oneechan = Slut > Honoka >>>> Lab coat

Shiori (Eiko's older sister) > Slut-chan > Eiko > Sensei > Honoka > Hibiki > Lab Coat

I'll accept either Koyuki sensei or pureslut Kurihara winning.
labshit makes me violently drop the series.

>MILF
do you even understand the words coming out of your mouth?
At best she's a cake might not even be old enough for that.

A man of taste. Nothing would ever happen if it wasn't for her. It's such a shame that these hijinx orchestrater (I don't know what you'd call them) archetypes always end up screwing themselves out of the bowl.

I think she's mostly interested in teachers because she's got some past positive with them, she's pretty much Kunihiksexual though, hopefully wel'l get a fleshing out of her past at some point.

there are parallels with Gal gohan but unlike Miku I wanty to see her actually win

pureslut is a better nickname than slut-chan at this point

Tobi has a weirdly inconsistent release schedule.
ch45 part 2 came out over a month ago.