*takes 90 episodes to put a pachinko ball in a hole*

*takes 90 episodes to put a pachinko ball in a hole*

Attached: kaiji kun.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com/p/fkmt-hitlist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this nigga always crying like a bitch?

Honest to god I really liked S2 until this arc. BUT NOOO, instead of gambling mechanics and shit let's just sweat in front of the pachinko for 2/3 of the show.

Attached: 1552656120953.gif (800x450, 531K)

Because he's a man.

Attached: 1529361519684.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

>*

because he hates it

The Bog is a plebfilter

This

Am I a pleb for fast forwarding through half of it? It's literally the most padded out arc I've ever seen in an anime, shonenshit included. Should've ended the same episode he realized the balls were getting stacked due to the double tilt.

The Bog arc is less about gambling and more about Ocean's Eleven shit.

Wat surprises me the most is how the direction makes it still moderately enjoyable considering how much it drags

still better then akagi

He’s under a lot of stress and not trying impress anyone.

The Bog was fucking intense, but I can understand people being put off by it back when it was airing

don't try to provide reason, the user you're responding to has never been in a position to lose anything of value in his entire life

Furreal. Tilting the whole fucking building with extra weight was rad as fuck.

I honestly don't understand how people can like this asspulling deus ex machina trash. Especially when the MC cries and whines until the asspull.

what do you mean dues ex machina, everything was a setup or fixed with the luck of gambling either fucking him or saving him

What the fuck was young akagi problem?Was it autism and wanting to die?

Attached: punch.jpg (475x371, 25K)

Thrill seeker was always my interpretation

Is he the kind of degenerate who would become addicted to gacha?

Attached: kaiji.png (1280x720, 744K)

>it's bad because it's long!
Fuck off.

This is correct.

>no real stakes
Kaiji may be trash, but he isn't trash enough to throw money away to get pictures of anime girls

I'm sorry you're only able to watch retarded shonenshit where edgy twinks shoot lasers and direct coldsteel tier one-liners at each other.

I made a fkmt board on cripplechan if anybody cares

Based

Weary of living

The Bog was excellent but it did drag on SLIGHTLY too long near the end.

Because he's facing a future of essentially being a slave for the rest of his life, at the face of nigh-impossible odds.
episodes of playing that fucking pachinko game, but it's all essentially outbullshiting the bullshit, beating the unbeatable, and avenging the lives lost to the monster.

It's not bad simpy because it's long. It's bad because so much of it is dependant entirely on luck with limited amounts of agency from Kaiji or his allies. It's boring in of itself and that it gets dragged out for so long makes it even worse.

>luck
The only "luck" was the balls getting clogged

I'll clog your balls and we'll see how lucky you call that.

How can one man create so many masterpieces?

Attached: nobuyuki-fukumoto-613.jpg (297x412, 39K)

Honestly the bog had the best ideas with the worse execution.
Even the manga was real bad with padding but the anime makes it terrible.

Mahjong.

Attached: 1525330684614.jpg (1684x1194, 882K)

The biggest problem of the bog wasn't that it was long as fuck and drawn out, it's that Kaiji had no influence on the outcome. He was literally just fucking watchinng. Then the narration gave flashbacks with "actually he did this beforehand hurrdurr" but it's just not the same as him actually figuring out solutions as he goes along.

superior anime

Attached: 220px-MrTonegawa.jpg (220x330, 33K)

Should I watch or read Kaiji?

Ugliest show I've ever tried to watch.

>I can't watch anime unless characters look like rainbow toddlers from space

Watch then read the rest.
The anime is done by madhouse and is really good.

Yes, back when they actually had talent.

How much of Fukumoto work has been translated? He written so much, that i fear that most of it is too obscure to be translated

fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com/p/fkmt-hitlist.html