I hate this bich

Definitely the worst bitch of the holy quintet

Attached: 42B3E66E-058B-4198-8246-7C5F65E04B8E.jpg (350x490, 21K)

Mami is objectively the best meguca

Attached: mami.gif (704x396, 552K)

She's the best and did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1474161168031.jpg (1000x1000, 421K)

having this much shit taste. Get fucked sayaka

Attached: 1437905443863.jpg (595x842, 20K)

Yes. It's why she gets captured and made to lick Alina's sweaty armpits.

Attached: 1550621085083.jpg (744x1052, 132K)

Agreed. She's literally Nina. I don't know why she gets a pass.

Attached: nina.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

This. She deserves to get gang raped by Africans and I'm not talking about attractive Africans; fat, ugly bastard Africans.

What did Nina do that was so bad?

You don’t.

Yea, I don’t hate her. She still makes me mad though!

She doesn’t.

Being a disgusting crazy lesbian bitch that causes massive catastrophe. Though the point was people generally dislike one and not the other.

Okay.. she doesn’t make me mad. I just wanted her to be a better person and I didn’t like what she did to Madoka.

You did.

Fine! I love Homura Akemi!! Are you happy now!

Why when she did nothing wrong?

Homura did nothing wrong.

You’ll like Homura akemi even if you don’t like her and you’ll like it.

>suffers and struggles endlessly to become strong enough to save her precious girl
>tries everything including informing, working with and trying to help those who always disbelieve or mock her
>actions ultimately result in saving all magical girls and probably millions of people
>wah bitch
The absolute and complete state of OP.

Attached: hurf.jpg (700x719, 63K)

Madoka has been my favorite anime since I have seen it in 2013 and I really love it. It saddens me that it attracts all of those so called "ironic weaboos" and that it degenerated into a gacha cash grab.

>It's another Madoka bait thread

Do't you faggots get bored of doing this shit every time?

I love her. A lot.

Attached: 1555504596744.jpg (1376x1989, 1.15M)

No.

Attached: cf4f9108d7e43908726488c8f9eae87f.jpg (1620x1530, 1.31M)

All of us do.

Magireco is great

>I don't agree so it's bait

Attached: D4HZLouUYAAEwbI.jpg.jpg (999x1381, 157K)

NOTHING WRONG
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT REFUTE THIS

Attached: episode_6_connection_with_rebellion.jpg (1920x3888, 1.46M)

I wish there was a way of showing my love for Madoka to the world without looking gay. I want to buy a Madoka graphic tee but can't find a design that won't make me look like I lack self awarness. I really wish I had an "otaku" gf..

Reminder

Attached: seething.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

fucking awesome

proves nothing. Homura is still wrong

>This is the average madocuck

Lmao, you fags make shonen shitters look smart

Poor Sayaka

You're still in the denial phase. Soon it'll finally sink in.

>Homura becomes her demiurge for her own good
I wouldn't accept it and neither should madoka.

Madoka is the kind of girl to have multiple best friends and think there's nothing wrong with that.

And what exactly are you? Lurking in a Madoka threads. A slice of life faggot? An ecchi/harem "what lol this isn't just fapbait" lover, a pretentious "I love seinins.. the darker and edgier the better"? Fuck off you piece of shit, I bet you're a shounen ironic weaboo homosexual

*right

bangin' kyouko, multiple opportunities to fuck mami that she has no one to blame for missing but herself, could have fucked violin boy too if she was not so emo about it. did not spend hundreds of months trying to save madoka, tried to get her involved and caused trouble every damn time instead.

You've gone full delusional in your attempt to justify Homura with a speech taken out of context

>getting this mad

Yikes. And project harder, you sad madocuck.

She should do something to fix that ugly personality of hers, it's hideous and bound to drive Madoka away.

Come on faggot stop hiding your shit taste by calling "cuck".

I'm gonna post it!
The unholy pairing!

Your jealousy of Homura's wonderful personality that endlessly attracts Madoka even when Homura actively tried to be cold is very sad. Madoka must have been able to sense this was one girl who had done nothing wrong.

Go look for your "otaku" gf you sad and pathetic motherfucker, lmao.

Hopefully the anime shows Mami getting wrecked by scat girl and turned into her pet

Attached: 72399291_p0.png (1000x1414, 1.24M)

Epic comeback, tough guy, what's next? You're going to copy paste the classic "pic related: me and my bitch"?

The dick will change her mind.

>He still assmad

No wonder you don't have an otaku gf, kek

The idea behind what Madoka did for Sayaka and what Homura did for Madoka is exactly the same. They had no other choice but to do something rash in order to help the person they cared about. In Madoka's case, it failed, but in Homura's case, it worked.

If you don't see the parallel, you're in deep, deep denial.

HOMUSAYA
O
M
U
S
A
Y
A

>MUH EVIL BLACK HAIRED RAPIST LESBIAN CORRUPTS PURE GIRL
Yawn. Seen it before already. Call me when Madoka shoots an arrow between Homushits eyes.

Attached: rapistlesbian.jpg (2017x1417, 1013K)

Homura already makes terrible first impressions on Madoka, both in the series and at the end of Rebellion.

She's strong but dumb

>Local lesbian cucks the ENTIRE universe
You can be mad at her, but you have to respect her, she cucked all of reality in one fell swoop, meguca btfo

Attached: 1554058367656.jpg (2836x1595, 401K)

>EVIL BLACK HAIRED RAPIST LESBIAN CORRUPTS PURE GIRL

?

When did that happen

In his dumb idiot brain.

>If you don't see the parallel, you're in deep, deep denial.
You're seeing what you want to see and taking it out of context. There is nothing for me to argue here

They're not comparable at all. Sayaka was saving someone too far gone in a bad state she couldn't control. Homura was 'saving' Madoka from her own choice against her will and then imposing a false reality without her knowledge.

Attached: 72251558_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 1.61M)

>They're not comparable at all.
They absolutely are.
Madoka was saving Sayaka from her own self-destructive actions.
Homura was saving Madoka from her own self-destructive actions.

Madoka, if she had the choice, wouldn't want to suffer as a goddess, but in her mind she had no other choice.

>There is nothing for me to argue here
Right. Glad you admitted you have no argument, brainlet.

Attached: 1489360569296.gif (492x492, 1.79M)

>Homura was 'saving' Madoka from her own choice against her will and then imposing a false reality without her knowledge.
Madoka denied Homura's wish against her will and also imposed a false reality, though with her knowledge. Why should Homura give up her soul and then be the only magical girl ever to not get her wish?

So what happened to the concept movie? Never ever?

Why would I waste my time arguing with a retard over his dumb headcanon? I've said enough for anyone who has watched it to know you're wrong.

Attached: 1554002435975.jpg (750x850, 173K)

Homu is not only the sexiest meguca by far, she's also the only competent one. All the others are completely clueless and useless and Homu has to fix fucking everything.

Through her near endless struggle she gives Madoka the power of a god and what does she get in return? She gets friendzoned and betrayed. Madoka just leaves her and goes off to save all the other magical girls but not Homu herself. Homu is the only one who still turns into a witch because Madoka is such an eternal fuckup even as a "goddess".

And what does Homu do in turn? Even as a witch she saves Madoka again from being captured forever by Kyubey.

Homu is literally perfect and did nothing wrong. Her only flaw is loving a boring useless fuckup like Madoka.

Attached: 1434406468286.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

No wait I misread the post, thought you were talking about Sakura and Sayaka.
I still don't see this as justifiable. Homura doesn't get her wish so Madoka must be imprisoned in Homura's will?

scrapped. MagiReco will be taking over as the main continuity now

Attached: 73782958_p8.jpg (1200x1000, 424K)

There's a ton of people who agree with it and know Homura did the right thing. We all went through the "Did everything wrong" phase, now it's your turn. Embrace it. You know deep down that it's true.

Classic Yea Forums browsing coolguy "chill bruhbu mad lmooa". I don't know why you think anyone could be mad from you

That guy's cm3d2 models are great.

Attached: Madoka_cm3d2_85.jpg (1640x4320, 842K)

She raped Table-kun.

Stay mad, faggot.

Attached: 67704174_p0.png (1401x1005, 1.4M)

You're the only faggot here, larping as some epic anime watching dudebro

>He is still mad and replying

Absolutely seething

Attached: 66865000_p0.jpg (669x800, 416K)

"I'm not the one replying to you you're the one replying to me"
Also
>implying you're not enjoying the (You)s

Attached: homusaya.png (500x647, 372K)

>No u

Loving every laugh, madocuck.

Again, "madocuck" as if you're something better. Should I be guessing? Probably an evangelion zoomer

>He is still buttblasted

Sad lonely user without his otaku gf.

Attached: 66952110_p0.jpg (1200x820, 793K)

You seem upset that a sad lonley user without an otaku gf is insulting you, the Yea Forums browsing chad. What's wrong? Can't win an online ego war with a pitiful "madocuck"?

Attached: Hey+s+my+name+is+_434243f99f2da4b90e641ae0c8066eb1.jpg (193x200, 9K)

>I'm not upset, you are!

You can't spell madocuck without mad after all.

It's time for some self reflection, user. I don't even want to know anymore what kind of cuck you are

She should have made Kyouko a goddess. Kyouko wouldn't have betrayed her.

Attached: 1471250601249.png (842x680, 712K)

Based

>No u

Stay assmad.

What the fuck do you even think 'cuck' means?

Attached: 033.png (352x293, 63K)

thats not mami you fucking retard faggot die die die

>rapist lesbian
Homu isn’t a rapist.

Kyouko will save her with the power of love

Attached: 73212805_p0.jpg (800x1131, 740K)

No matter what anons tell you. She did in fact ruin everything.

Madoka is attracted to Homura in spite, not because, of her garbage personality, and it's not even genuine attraction, she treats her like an injured puppy.

But she did it for Madoka. So it’s all right.

Take your garbage elsewhere, please. What a waste of everyone's time you are.

Of course that's Mami, you baka

Then simply don't reply to me if it makes you so assmad, you whiny bitch.

Attached: 1463580508121.jpg (600x553, 122K)

Only because she's a pussy and passed up on every single opportunity she had to rape Madoka.

Attached: 1472599192499.jpg (599x669, 59K)

cute

I would sell my soul to nut in her.

Attached: madokyouko4.jpg (886x1251, 1.15M)

Where is the Crackman at?

>Even Kyouko cucks Sayaka

wtf bros

But she wouldn't like it at all

Attached: autismonogatari 40.png (1056x865, 232K)

That's the point.

Delusional. Homura is straight.

Homu is more of a Spinzaku desu

Homura is the soul of the show and Rebellion was brilliant

Nina is not voiced by Chiwa Saito.

Pretty much this. Without her there's no show.

Isn't she like the MC anyway since the "official" MC was reduced to just a plot device?

No
She's the MC of Rebellion but not the and.

You could say the same for Madoka.

anime*
Holy fuck it's late.

What does homura smell like?

Attached: 1549473427648.jpg (640x932, 91K)

They created official scents for all of the meguca. Homu's was lavender.

For this boy

Attached: 47226344_p13.jpg (900x569, 115K)

Homu a cute. A CUTE who did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1506352591234.jpg (627x885, 78K)

if homu had just wished for a dick madoka would be calling her master

It's not uncommon for married/intimate couples to describe their significant other as their "best friend".

Homura is too autistic for Madoka to ever think of her in any light other than as a friend.

Sure, but they also describe their significant other as "lover," "wife," "girlfriend," etc.
Madoka does not do this and she doesn't show any romantic feelings to her or anyone.

Does anyone else think that Rebellion kinda butchered the whole dynamic between Sayaka and Kyoko? Sayaka never reciprocated the feelings that Kyoko had for her but for some reason is all buddy with her in Rebellion. The two of them had completely different ideals and Sayaka was such a moralfag (And still kinda is) that she refused to acknowledge what they had in common. The romantic relationship seems far more sided towards Kyoko as she sees herself in Sayaka and sees her as someone she could finally relate to.

I agree. It's really strange to see them being best buds all of a sudden. Feels like this was a fanservice decision. However, it could be justified that Sayaka realized how much she meant to Kyouko/what Kyouko did for Sayaka.

Homu will just have to mindbreak Madoka into being her sex slave

I don't agree it's romantic, but otherwise I agree.

Rebellion is basically what happens after Sayaka knows everything, so of course she would be friendly to Kyouko. It is probably a bit one sided.

Also in the anime Kyouko gave up on any ideals, she had that let the weak humans die attitude. Sayaka made a big impression.

Rebellion is basically what happens after Sayaka knows everything, so of course she would be friendly to Kyouko. It is probably a bit one sided.

Also in the anime Kyouko gave up on ideals, she had that let the weak humans die attitude. Sayaka made a big impression.

canon

Their reunion scene was nothing but fanservice, in fact their whole relationship in the movie was.