Attack On Titan is an example of something being popular for good reason

Yay or nay?

Attached: 11682371_1200x1600.jpg (1200x1600, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4Um6okMHcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, just stupid overhyped shit. unironically

yeah it's pretty great, and unlike 99% of anime it manages to keep its momentum and straight up constantly improves the longer it goes on.

Why?

nay

it only got good after normalfags lost interest in it

It's just another terrible mecha show.

they have technology advanced enough to fly like spiderman yet they are unable to build a WW2-level 5.9'/150mm gun and HE shell so they could just kill any titan with 1 shot. wouldn't it be the core thing the show would be watchable

Contrarian cope.
Attack on titan has a cancerous fanbase, but its probably the anime of the decade.
AAA production budget
Well crafted settling of a place with their own politics, economy, lore
Well thought plot, as stuff from chapter 1 is foreshort and connected with stuff that happens later over 5 years of our real time
Takes risk with controversy such as gore, genocide, torture, politics, etc

I thought SnK was pretty good and refreshing until they revealed the whole "humans that can turn into titans" bit. Lost all of its tension and suspense with that.

>he thinks pointing out fantastical elements in a fantasy show is a plot hole worth not watching the show over

autism everyone

youtu.be/r4Um6okMHcE
It created the most kino scene in the century so yes.

Attached: reiner.png (1280x720, 795K)

Good analysis fren

I dropped the show after that for a few years but recently came back to try again and found myself enjoying it.

>implying justifying core plot hole with "muh fantastical element" is not autistic

One of the best piece of fiction I've seen / read not just counting manga / anime, this shit isunderrated as fuck if anything. It's next level.

which scenes will surpass it?
>levi vs monkey
>grim reminder 2.0
any else

the first op became a meme wich contributed to its popularity, it's just average

The way they deal with titans is optimal. Using tech that enhances speed and agility over guns makes sense and is pleasing to watch, autist.

>core plot hole
You've exposed yourself as a retard. Omni-gear is part of the premise, not the plot.

no, it makes no sense at all. why risk peoples lives in cc combat if you can kill shit from a distance? but who am i explain this to, lul, average snk fan is too stupid to even understand common truths

>premise

leave that sad excuse to a friends you want convince to watch the show, thank you

Because there's only so much distance you can put between yourself and the titans and sitting immobile in a tank or a gun is a good way to get overwhelmed. Can you not understand the clash of size and approach to the combat between the humans and the titans is the appeal?

I get that you don't like the show, I'm not even a huge fan myself, but you're just being retarded.

anime is trash. manga is probably the best written shounen of all time

Manga is trash. Anime is probably the best written shounen of all time.

Do you even like anime? It must be hard when the simplest things trigger your autism.

because they couldn't kill titans with their current technology efficiently. they have canons that don't work over huge distances and take forever to reload and they can only kill titans by destroying the nape.

kys dumb phoneposter

>Retard

Nein. It started good with all the mysteries and build up but evetually it just couldn´t deliver. I would say it´s still better than other popular stuff like Bleach or Naruto, which makes it good for what it is but not propper actually good.

basement reveal literally saved the manga though

>Eren vs Reiner round 2
>Bert wrecking Shiganshina
>Erwins decision
>Levi vs Zeke
>Levis decision
>Basement reveal
>Grisha and Kruger backstory
>Ocean
Season 3 part 2 will be the most KINO anime of this decade.

1. do titans just spawn on their heads? as far as i remember they are not. and i never said you need a fucking tank. a trench 15m deep and 20m wide and about 30 guns on the wall would be more than enough to kill as much titans as they want with no risk. but that would be too boring so... yey, spidermans

2. as i said in "1." the show would boring trash with no muh drama without that premise (which means there really wouldn't be much things to show us), so it's kind of plot device, and by so i'm considering it as a plot hole and not a bad premise

if WIT fucks up grisha's backstory i will be insanely hugely pissed off.

>Grim reminder 2.0
Yeah, it will go down as the most hype scene in history.

of course i like. i don't like stupid shit

it's impossible to be able to make that flying tool and at the same time not be able to WW2-level guns.

>it's impossible to be able to make that flying tool and at the same time not be able to WW2-level guns.
the founding titan dug a whole into paradis island and found the precious ice burst stone, a material only found on paradis island. that iceburst stone powers the 3dmg. canon-wise, the 3dmg is the best weapon against pure titans.

That actually gets adressed in the manga and becomes a (minor) plot point

I don´t know... it was kind of obvious that there where other humans besides people on Paradise. I would say that even so it was not that bad till that point. Not brilliant or extraordinary but not bad either.

The manga definitely deserves its popularity coming from someone who's been reading it since the beginning. Not sure about the anime.

well, the beasement reveal contained more then that.

As soon as they explained the outside world, I lost interest in the series.

>as i said in "1." the show would boring trash with no muh drama without that premise (which means there really wouldn't be much things to show us), so it's kind of plot device, and by so i'm considering it as a plot hole and not a bad premise

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

its a good thing the retard filter, marley arc, worked out.

based

hard to be not like pic related when talking with snk defenders, kek

Dropped it around 9 Episodes
loved Kabaneri tho

Attached: Mumei.gif (540x252, 1.98M)

Grim Reminder 2.0 and what followed was some of the most satisfying shit I've ever read while following a manga

the whole conversation with reiner suffering beforehand upto the war declaration was kino as fuck

Yep. A true masterpiece that tackles such weighy, relevant topics as mass immigration, ancestral guilt and white genocide.
Plebs need not apply past RtS arc, though.

Solid bait.

Erwin's blood valkyria ride

ya its great

good characters with alot of depth
original concept
political intrigue that gets better each chapter

I think season 1 is actually bad

Doubt, the animation in this upcoming season will be worse than the previous one. They will only use the budget for Manlet.

This but completely unironically ironically

How is the animation in this show so good bros?

Just about to finish season 1, how is 2 and the first half of 3?

I mean I like it and see why it got so popular because mass appeal but I and most other fans don't think it's one of the greatest shows ever

>Before Eren's transformation
Holy shit, this anime has alot of potential, it had the balls to kill what we thought to be the main protagonist, now we get to see how main characters attached and developed around this character will react and try to move on in the-

>After Eren's transformation
fucking mechas

But Kabaneri really was better

Yes it's good and it keeps getting better.
But it's really popular, and the fanbase is a cesspool, so don't expect to find many SNK sympathizers in this board.
Yea Forumsutists can be really petty

SnK is a Chad anime for EHchads such as myself

Attached: 1543737992987.jpg (700x1000, 79K)