How come he wasn't able to kill that mosquito? He's faster than even ninjas

How come he wasn't able to kill that mosquito? He's faster than even ninjas

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

because it's a comedy

Because that mosquitto is God level+ and the true villain of the series

Doesn't make sense. Does it mean that mosquito is higher level than Flashy Flash or Sonic?

Yes

Only as long as it's funny.

it's filled with red blood so it's three times faster.

the force generated from using his immense speed in a confined area would of destroyed everything around him

>drank saitama's blood
>gained his powers
>used powers at 100%
>saitama holds back to prevent destruction
pretty straightforward

Comedy, user. Don't overthink it

>would of

It is scientifically proven that red colour does not affect speed.

Attached: yer a grot.png (500x564, 97K)

t. Imperial

get the choppa

Attached: 1535548685267.jpg (619x626, 70K)

You have probably never encountered one in real life before baka gaijin

small insects are extremely succeptible to the air currents created by fast movement that forces them out of the way, its why you can sometimes swat at flies endlessly and it seems like they are dodging perfectly, when in reality the air your hand pushes at them is what moves them out of the way

the faster you move the more pronounced this effect becomes, so it doesnt really matter how fast saitama is because he'll just keep creating air ahead of his hands that pushes the insect away

It sucked his blood, thereby gaining his power, duh. He was only able to kill it once it ran out of his blood.

It wasn't a serious slap. Notice how we doesn't name his attacks against the mosquito.

Based

Attached: 7da.jpg (720x960, 117K)

because saitama isnt perfect. he is super fast and strong but he doesnt have perfect form and doesnt have the best hand eye apparently

he gets hit all the time its part of his character. hes like a normal guy who has little money but hes superman. he lives in the worst city and has only gotten stronger as it became impossible for any one to live there. but hes the same guy mentally minus the boredom after he became super powerful

How do these people fall for this low effort bait?

I'm not too familiar with the lore. Do the orks believe that red makes THEM go fadter or that it makes anything go faster? If the latter, why doesn't the imperium just paint all its shit red too?

orks have a collective reality warping field. if they all believe that red wunz go faster, then they go faster

Makes anything go faster, but their psychic reality warping horseshit is a field, and not universal overwrite (though some ideas, like Gork and Mork, are strong enough to persist on a larger scale).

Did anyone even found that episode funny? It just gave me anxiety, fuck mosquito gags they should've died with the 80's.

it's been scientifically proven that you pole dance in your mother's asshole

I know that they can warp reality through belief, but if they believe that red can make anything faster, why don't spess merens use this to their advantage? Wouldn't the blood ravens be most efficient at fighting orkz?

>wow genos did you get new parts
>hurr how he stronger now

Everyone is in agreement that the new season is incredibly poorly directed, right?

everyone is in agreement that your breath smells like smegma.

That's what I get for kissing your mom.

So shouldn't all forces fighting Orks use red attire and red vehicles? Why not use their field to your advantage?

False, the air pressure wave propagates at a finite speed (the speed of sound). If Saitama can go faster then this shouldn't be a factor.

>using xeno tech
Prepare for the purging, heretics

Destroyed

Pretty much.

How is a colour "xeno tech"?

Red paint isn't a new tech. Some units of the Empire already use it.

I seriously doubt saitama went supersonic to get a mosquito. In addition, he would had to hold back, or else hell kill his own plants

The imperium and other non-or factions aren't really aware of how it works so no

New season is just copying the manga pages

it's jusy badly written

mfw i dont know what a gag is

Yep

>doesn't make sense
Which part of OPM is comedy did you fail to understand?
Do you need an explanation for what is the joke in that scene?

by that logic Comissar Yarrick should be executed

I liked the new episode. Fights look like ass though.

What was the last webcomic chapter?

Like two weeks ago I think?

you don't want the ork psychic field pointed at you, bad things happen that way

Why isn't anyone discussing best girl?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.08_[2019.04.17_19.21.50].png (1280x720, 1.57M)

Because there is nothing to say outside of "tits"

But what number?

Murata's version is unbeatable

But she would be really pretty with our without those glorious pairs of breasts.

The low level stomping is boring as fuck, what I would give to see someone fuck saitama up so he can get off his arrogant smug immortal shit

Bullshit, science was made up to trick orks into thinking that their technology needs to follow the laws of physics.