A 12 minute Kadokawa advertisement is the unironic AOTS

>A 12 minute Kadokawa advertisement is the unironic AOTS

What went wrong with this season guys?

Attached: CDD2B110-4375-4B0C-B05B-3DD4248C188E.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYC1k9MEK48
twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1118672993373134849
a.uguu.se/4IjPurT6dzQr_untitled.webm
strawpoll.me/17840527/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean what went right?

>Shitbaru in it
>AOTS

This season in an absolute disgrace to anime. Wake me up when Summer arrives.

Stay mad reddit youtuber shill

Attached: 1555490277944.png (1052x592, 623K)

Aqua>Ainz

Who's Rem?

AOTY* you mean

This world has some serious power balance issues

>Ainz=Tanya=Kazuma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the gap of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Subaru

Any objections?

Attached: Isekai-Quartet.png (868x448, 203K)

>carries another show effortlessly

Aqua's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FYC1k9MEK48

Attached: bully aqua.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I never thought I would see the day when Yea Forums is actually awaiting for summer to come.

Attached: 1476367022259.jpg (896x504, 73K)

It’s ironically the opposite. Overlord is the one with power balance issues. Aqua beating Ainz and then Kazuma beating Aqua is proper rock-paper-scissors power balancing, while Ainz’s world is just “grug stronger than groog, so grug smash groog”.

This except reversed.

Aqua may be able to give Ainz a hard time.
But how would she fare against The Dark Hero Momon, and his beautiful companion Nabe?

Attached: wDObAmU.jpg (997x1310, 239K)

It's funny because it's true.

>That picture
Can Aqua impregnate Albedo?

She wouldn't be able to win againt Momon-dono tbqh.
That guy got brute strength which is hard counter to Aqua.

Attached: xT3Z629m_400x400.jpg (322x322, 28K)

Aqua can solo the whole cast of Overlord. A small turn undead almost killed Shalltear.
But if you want to be technical, her overwhelming mana reserves can vaporize Ainz if combined with Megumin's explosion.

Do you think they’ll actually use Toyota’s reset power at least once for a gag?

>Aqua can solo the whole cast of Overlord

Umm sweetie, aren’t you forgetting about someone?

Attached: 86E89873-E99C-4EA1-A87D-5E82DDFBC350.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

>Konosuba team have a hard time againts giant toad
>Can ever win againts Ainz and his autism bullshit asspull spells
Yeah, that's gonna be a no for me, pops.
The matter of fact is Ainz and Co. were created to be OP as fuck while Kazuma and Co. relied on Kazuma's luck alone to solve everything.
Also if Kazuma is not involved then Aqua's luck is gonna fuck her up somehow in the end anyway, so it's not even a competetion if we're gonna talk about it.

Attached: what kind of person is ainz sama.jpg (1280x1464, 329K)

I'm not talking about Ainz you dimbo.
I'm talking about the greatest hero in the New World, Momon of Darkness. Don't even compare him to that cowardly skeleton! Momon is on an entirely different level.

Aquafags fear the frogman.

Attached: Sasuga.jpg (720x467, 26K)

>You have to be reddit youtuber shill to call shit shit
Okay reddit.

Amazing taste.

>The matter of fact is Ainz and Co. were created to be OP as fuck while Kazuma and Co. relied on Kazuma's luck alone to solve everything

That’s simply not true. All of Kazuma’s partners were also designed to be OP in specific departments, they are just glass cannons unlike Ainz and his crew which are all around OP.

>kazuma>ainz>subaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tanya
let's make one thing clear Tanyafags; EVERYONE hates you

This.
It would be such a one sided battle. Lucky, Momon would find the kindness in his heart to spare the dumb goddess. I would expect nothing less from a hero of justice such as himself.

Attached: Overlord II - 12 - Large 01.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

You hit it right on the head user!
Truly, you are a man of fine taste.

Attached: 1550245355443.png (480x594, 558K)

I never claim that Kazuma's team were not OP. Just that they always relied on Kazuma's luck to solve everything, which is indeed true as can be seen by the time that they joined the other party for a day.
Still, it's not really fair to compare the 2 series together since one is a gag series and the other is all about power-level, tbqh.

Attached: 1555508690451.jpg (546x840, 113K)

>everyone hates Tanyafag
What? Not in my time-line.
What's not to like about Tanya?

Attached: 4pLhwzmw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>let's make one thing clear Subarufags; EVERYONE hates you
FTFY

As somebody who has never read the source material for either Re Zero or Overlord, does anybody know who would win between Ainz and Roswaal?

It’s my understanding that Reinhard simply wrecks everyone, but does Roswaal stand up to Ainz?

Who's Roswaal? I didn't watch that shit subarushow very attentively.

>seeing all the seething power level cucks on r/anime cry over Aqua-sama btfoing their shit tomb of Nazkek

She couldn't even BTFO one Dullahan with like 3 ultis.

He’s the teacher of the class in this show.

>Implying Yea Forums Overlordfags aren't zealous enough

Attached: 1530846854010.jpg (2111x1324, 1.8M)

Why are you retarded niggers unironically discussing power levels in a non-canon meme crossover show

Because it’s fun

I never actually finished Re:Zero so I don't actually know for sure.
But I'd actually put Roswaal and Demiurge in the same tier. I can't express this enough but Ainz is simply too fucking OP for any comparison other than Aqua vs Ainz since she's a goddess and all.

This

based

Attached: DmQL1y0VsAISmRR.jpg (905x768, 81K)

>Time Stop + Instadeath Spell
Easy. Ainz is too OP

>It’s my understanding that Reinhard simply wrecks everyone

I don’t know the specifics of his power mechanism, but depending on how/who grants him his blessings, isn’t there a chance Aqua could also counter Rienhard? I’m thinking that if his blessings are god-granted, maybe Aqua could rob him of his blessings.

Are you actually so autisitc that you have to ask these dumb questions?

Attached: t.jpg (1200x900, 326K)

Ains btfo
Aqua the true master race

Attached: Smart grill.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

I've never watched Overlord but hearing Ainz mention he's level 100 makes me absolutely sure that I never want to watch it.

What?

Attached: what are you doing.png (247x423, 91K)

How mad are you gonna be when they make another crossover, except instead of a comedy, it’s a capeshit-esque isekai cinimatic universe where the power levels actually matter?

I wouldn't say Overlord is fully about power-wanking - true, the anime may look like this especially in the third season, but the LN likes to delve into the Suzuki Satoru inside Ainz to show just how much of a lucky fuckup he is; he's kinda similar to Tanya in that what he's thinking doesn't really reflect on his actions and especially on how he's seen by others

Well, that's the reason the author goes deep into secondary characters' stories - because there he can actually have a story with stakes while keeping the OP characters kinda in the background

Amazing Stranger is AOTS but Isekai Quartet is a close second

Attached: 1524722371407.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

You shouldn't watch the anime of any of these series anyway. Read the LNs mates, its much better in every conceivable way.

I've been reading the Konosuba LNs already. Just finished vol 6. I was kind of put off at first by the way dialogue and paragraphs in general were structured but once I got into it I really started enjoying it. Vol 5's probably my favorite so far. Still need to read the LNs for Re:Zero. I was mostly holding off because from what I heard they're a bit behind the WNs.

>You shouldn't watch the anime of any of these series anyway

Bad opinion. The Konosuba, Tanya, and Re:Zero adaptions are all very good and worth watching even if the source material is still better.

Overlord is the only one with an abysmal anime adaptation that I’d say you’re probably better off avoiding entirely.

Reddit youtuber shills loved Rezero and Subaru though

>Read the LNs mates, its much better in every conceivable way
This is especially true for Overlord.

> classroom still has six empty seats
It may be called Isekai Quarter but I still have a feeling this means another series is going to be introduced. Either that or some other characters from the four series are going to be transferred in at some point
If it's the former it's gonna be shield hero isn't it?

Attached: Isekai Quartet.png (1744x782, 1.87M)

I don't think that their anime is actually bad mind you.
Just that it's very mediocre when compared to their source material and everybody would have a better time reading the LNs.

I would unironically drop it if that happened.

They're definitely not gonna add any new series, 12 min/episode is just too short for any of that.

I remember an autistic 500+ posts debate about whether World Class Items would work against Reinhard or not. Gods give him the blessings or just how exactly does it work RE:Zerofags?

Attached: 1537187722467.jpg (1149x1006, 127K)

I would ironically pick it up again despite never dropping it if that happened. Though it seems unlikely.

>Six seats
Naofumi, Raphtalia, Filo, Melty... who's going to be in the other two seats?

Given the arrangement of the seats, it seems more likely that they'll be characters from the four established shows.
>One from Re:Zero
>Three or four from Overlord
>Two from either Youjo Senki, Konosuba or both

My bets are on Elsa (having a mass murderer in the class has some comedic potential), some of the secondary Nazarick characters (like Pandora's Actor), and Kazuma's two bros.

Though it's also possible the seats will remain empty, of course. IMO that's the most likely.

Shiro and D from Kumo.

unironically watch more anime

I'm honestly looking forward to Tanya and Aqua's interactions the most. Especially if Aqua not only says she's a god, but mentions she's a god in charge of reincarnations for Japan. We'd have an emotionless salaryman in the body of a war loli up against a useless goddess with no brain. The best part is that Tanya's paranoia about Sonzai X will prevent him from even realizing how stupid Aqua is, seeing every stupid thing she does as some sort of ruse.

Attached: 1555225112818.png (640x360, 195K)

Eh, let me just say I more or less agree with you except with the one exception of Re:Zero. It has some visual and audio moments which you can’t experience just from reading and are straight up amazing.

Attached: 501DF88C-0C36-4E5A-A05B-1C3D421FB120.png (883x500, 399K)

First two episodes have been pretty dull since it's all been setup so we haven't seen much in the way of crossover interactions.

>Sasuga, Aqua-sama

Attached: 1488931960026.png (329x442, 173K)

Shieldfags need to leave.

Divine Blessings are more or less granted by the world itself, so ironically, the principle is similar.

Spear and Malty so the show can have a team rocket.

Roswaal was able to summon an artificial blizzard around Sanctuary, which similar to the the super tier spell "Creation" in effect and scale, so Roswaal is presumably at least in the ballpark of a high level Yggdrasil player.
>I'd actually put Roswaal and Demiurge in the same tier.
>I can't express this enough, but Ainz is similar too fucking OP for any comparison.
Except Demiurge unequivocally compares to Ainz, since they both have level 100 Yggdrasil avatars, so this makes no fucking sense.

>Be frog, therefore hard counters Aqua
>Be demon, therefore hard countered by Aqua
This is tough.

Tanya's problem with Sonzai X is that she refuses to regard him as the biblical God of the New Testament (and this is true, for he's just one among equals). This is just a fact of everyday life for Aqua, therefore they'll get along splendidly. Even Kazuma doesn't treat Aqua like a god.

Kazuma is unironically Ainz's hard counter. Mr. Pay-to-win skeleton boi won't be so tough after Kazuma steals all of his precious items.

That's not just it, though. Aqua is exactly the type that will stupidly demand others to worship her and does so as a running gag. The exact sort of thing that Tanya despises. I suspect that Ainz will get roped into Tanya's schemes the same way he gets roped into his own subordinates', while Tanya believes Ainz to be similar to her also flawed perception of her own chain of command. Also, while the anime surely implied it, such as with dropping the content of his interactions with the other beings, I don't think it's ever really explicitly stated that he's claiming to be the god of the testament or any particular religion at all, but rather just "God" or "A God". Tanya's disagreement stems from the idea that if Sonzai X were surely a God, he'd at least be able to understand the basic logic behind why people are abandoning faith. Instead, he was Isekai'd in Tanya, further cementing his idea that Sonzai X, while definitely powerful, is by no means any sort of thing that could be called "God", but more similar to a demon, if anything.

Attached: 1550200887597.png (685x800, 659K)

Shit season
No one sir.

is subaru the greatest pleb filter of our generation?

Attached: think.jpg (900x494, 73K)

No, it's pretty clear Sonzai X was claiming to be God, not just a god. Kami-sama, not just Kami. Also Tanya's first conversation with him just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Too much 12 minutes shows.

>Kami-sama, not just Kami
Kami is a pretty fucking confusing term. It can refer to gods, to THE God, to life energy and even to saintly humans.

I dunno anything big Tanya does has a long ass cast time because she has to pray for it.

People just hate the fact the they're unbearable and detestable like him

this
if you really feel so offended by a fictional character acting like a sperg your probably projecting your own insecurities onto them

Attached: m'dona.png (1007x1002, 30K)

I don't think such a simple scale will really work in this case. In terms of actual fighting power, Kazuma and Subaru are both far lower than Tanya and Ainz. However, assuming everyone's abilities still work, including Subaru's, then there's no real method either Tanya or Kazuma could use to possibly actually kill Subaru for good. Ainz may be able to, by chance, if he uses a spell that blocks resurrections such as the one he uses after splat, and if such spells are capable of trumping Satella, which we have no real way of knowing. Another issue is that if his ability procs, there's no real reason any of them would have any clue it even did, so unless he chooses to use such a spell out of chance or some other factor, his hypothetical ability to do so is moot.

Aqua is a counter to Ainz, but Albedo, Cocytus, or any of the other physical guardians would mop the floor with Aqua, who can't beat a giant frog.

Tanya doesn't have the utility of Ainz, but is probably far more combat effective and overall useful than Megumin, seeing as explosions are a staple for Tanya and likely just as strong as Megumin's, while also being far more available, coupled with flight and shielding abilities. The fact that every member of the Mage Batallion can fly and that the only ranged abilities of the Konosuba crew is either a once a day explosion or Kazuma's Snipe, when the mages are used to dealing with machine guns and AAA fire makes that matchup a no-brainer.

Kazuma and co. are probably the weakest of the bunch in a straight fight, seeing as being a dysfunctional group is their main shtick and a main part of the comedy.

Setting aside the issue of whether Sonzai X claimed that specifically and if that irked Tanya, the fact that an attitude of demanding worship also caused much of the loathing is guaranteed, hence his ranting about how Sonzai X

Attached: 1534132959226.jpg (914x631, 221K)

kazuma=subaru>>>tanya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skeleton

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Kinda, it never ceases to amaze me how many people miss the point of his character and are unable to emphasize with him.

Based

Why? That's when the OC makers and meme magicians come!

Even tho these threads are full of shitposting
I wont deny they're fun

Why is Aqua so fucking rude?
Leave the undead alone, they didn't ask for anything. Stupid useless goddess.

For people who have watched Youjo and Overlord, can anyone explain to me the reaction the Overlord cast had when Tanya started her self-introduction?

Tanya and friends are from a nation state rather than free lancers like Kazuma and Subaru.

This makes them greater possible threats at first glance.

It seems that Ainz and the rest were transported from the time where they were still against the empire, so when Tanya introduced herself as a member of the "imperial" army that triggered a reaction.

>
Is wrong. They had that reaction specifically because she began with Imperial. The various nations in the Overworld setting all have varying names, such as the Re-Estize Kingdom, the Bahamuth Empire, the Holy Kingdom of whatever, the holy state of some shit, the republic of whatever the fuck that I don't remember, etc. So, when she started with "Imperial" by coincidence, they initially thought that she was from an enemy nation, though Ainz has figured out that it's a coincidence and that she's just "from a war world"

Attached: 1534374127599.png (606x771, 428K)

Subaru doesn't 'resurrect', time for the entire universe is rewound with Subaru being the sole person who remembers that. You would need something way dumber than just blocking resurrection to stop that.

>Emilia
>Thinking
Ha, got one of Aqua?

Attached: w.jpg (2362x2362, 150K)

I don't know how well that would work. While rare Roswaal did mention time stop/reverse as a high end shadow magic, meaning he at least knows of such things and might be able to do something about it. He's not on the same tier as Ainz mostly due to durability issues (He's just kinda a fit dude), but offensively he's scary, at least in theory.
Unknown what really gives out blessings, but the best guess from characters in-universe is that the supposed 'world soul' Od Laguna gives them out, and the effects they can have are more or less absolute. If two absolute effects come into conflict then the action resolves as if neither one was there. So an unerring strike vs attacks never hit would result in the skill at striking and dodging of the respective combatants as if neither effect was there.
>But I'd actually put Roswaal and Demiurge in the same tier.
Roswaal and Demiurge are completely different. Roswaal is a turbo nuclear clown ninja dick wizard and Demiurge is like an overglorified bard, they do completely different things and Roswaal could likely nuke Demiurge and his whole army. The closest comparison to Roswaal is probably Mare, but it's hard to tell exactly how powerful Roswaal is on account of him refusing to do things because he's a clown fuck. At the very least he's the strongest wizard ever in that world and he's pretty sure he can nuke a semi-deific guardian dragon to death, but it's hard to tell how strong that thing is besides that it killed the second strongest witch and threw her off the edge of the world.

All those heroes from isekai reunited and yet not a single one can even come close to Satella's power.
How pathetic.

Official power rankings:
> Buttons
> memes
> Aqua (Blanco)
> Trashzuma
> Aqua (Azul)
> Skellyboi
> Tanya (VA)
> IMAGINE
> Froggo
> I love Emilia
> Vishnu
> Chair
> Dumb Slut
> Elf slut
> Tit slut
> Ant slut
> Hired goons
> Tanya (VA budget)
> fagsensei
> power gap
> the rest

>The closest comparison to Roswaal is probably Mare, but it's hard to tell exactly how powerful Roswaal is on account of him refusing to do things because he's a clown fuck.

Roswaal sounds kind of based tbqh

Ainz could probably actually kill her on account of TGOALID, but that might also depend on exactly how and why she's immortal.

This. Kazuma is best boy

>Garbage is AOTS

Nothing wrong here.

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Faggots,
My name is Roswaal L Mathers, and I haaaaaaaaaaate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, noooooooo-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten aaaaaaaany pussy? I mean, I guuuuuuuess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking ooooooooff to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shoooooooooot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the wizard team, and starter on my clown team. What sports do you play, oooooooother than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also have a huge wand, and have a banging hot waifu(She just blew me; Shit was SOOoooooo cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for liiiiiiistening~
Pic Related: It's me and my witch

Attached: Sup.jpg (242x251, 19K)

dona will never love you incel

Attached: muhgospel.jpg (540x540, 104K)

>Incel
>Has been fucking his way to peak wizard for 400 years

nice joke OP.
AOTS is definitely senko san.

>this thread
This is why you never mix worst fanbases

Couldn't Ainz just use Wish Upon A Star to wish that Reinhard had no blessings?

Why doesn't Tanya ask Ainz to use TGOALID on Sonzai X?

Why would she know that he can do that on a deity that stops time to speak to her whenever it's convenient for him?

Well for one thing, he's apparently still incredibly dangerous without them, but I guess you can at least hurt him at that point. But another problem would be that he spontaneously gains blessings as necessary, it's entirely possible you remove all his blessings just for them to all come back a second later because whatever is managing that just reupped them.

This thread is actually MUCH better with all the Spicquafags herded in to the other thread

patrician

> Sonzai X freezes time
> Taunts Tanya
> Ainz taps her on the shoulder
> "WTF is that m8"

Aside from Re;zero and konosuba i don't have idea who the others are. are their shows good?

Yes. Season 3 of Overlord is kinda shit. Episode 1 of Youjo Senki is bad. Every other episode/season is good.

Fellow tatsuki-cultist bros, am I allowed to watch this Kadokawa anime, or do I have to disembowel myself for being ugly and stupid and having betrayed our great lord and master Tatsuki by watching Kadokawa™ properties?

I actually want to see that.

Spells that disrupt time travel are a staple in Overlord, according to Ainz.

bunch of retards gathered to live their school life... what could possibly go wrong...

> school life
It's all fun and games until Ainz has to work 3 side jobs to pay for the upkeep of his NPCs.

Attached: 1538932960040.jpg (372x372, 17K)

No, countermeasures against time stopping are a staple in overlord, as it is a classic dnd spell. Due to the nature of the ability and logistical problems, no multiplayer games implement actual time reversal. The closest you would ever get are skills that simulate time reversal like Shalltear's skill that negates an amount of damage with the flavor of reversing time, but nothing Ainz does counteracts that or he would've done it instead of forcing her to just burn through them. Same with her resurrection ability, if he could do anything about that he would've instead of having to just kill her twice.

At this point it's more comedy than facts. Ainz has a more negative karma than Shalltear and has less HP than Shalltear. The last time he felt 'pain' was when he was hit with [Holy Smite] which is a tier 7 spell from an angel. With the angel he didn't allow it to hit him again but with Aqua strangely he wasn't on guard or fight back? I really wanted to see Aqua eat a blackhole.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

TGOALID clearly has limitations, otherwise Ainz would have been running around one-shotting raid bosses/world enemies, which obviously wasn't the case. The likelihood of him killing Sonzai X with it is very low imo.

You are right, my bad. But still, there is always Wish.

It really is weird how both Roswaal and Puck seem to think that they can kill a dragon that is Reinhard-class according to the author.

Yeah, but the question is, can super tier magic override an authority? And the answer is, probably not. Authorities have been said to be capable of overriding the will of Od Laguna ("the world's soul," as it was called earlier), whereas Wish Upon a Star failed to break the spell of a "world item."

Unlike Shalltear, Ainz has some resistance to turn undead. Also, Shalltear has this weird spell resistance that depends on the enemies stats. The higher her enemies stats are, the less she resists them, so someone with maxed out stats like Aqua probably deals completely unblocked damage to her.

The problem is that even if you succeed in robbing him of his blessings (which, mind you, has been done in the past), he'll still probably be the strongest.

TGOALID is just your standard fare death spell, but with a fancy clock. The real trick was comboing it with Wail of the Banshee, which strips most standard forms of death resistance.

very based

>which strips most standard forms of death resistance.
That is still one of the effects of TGOALID. Cry of Banshee is just an AOE instakill.

Ainz has more resistance to spells yes but he is more vulnerable to holy attacks than Shalltear, asll well as bludgeoning damage and fire. Shalltear herself is a holy caster and Ainz had to bring his holy resistant gear just to be able to resist Shalltear's holy spells and the super tier spell [Fallen Down]. Ainz with his normal gear has resistance to fire and not holy, whether it's Aqua or Shalltear he wouldn't face either without his holy resistant gear and in a test of endurance of holy attacks I doubt he would ever challenge Shalltear.

You got it backwards. Cry of the Banshee is your standard fare death spell, and TGOALID strips most standard forms of death resistance.

Roswaal has 400 years of absolute anal devastation and a magic book backing him up though. Puck is just talking shit.

is this the most discussed show of the season

Absolute kino

at first I thought that a short format would be fine for this, but it really should have a full show

there is so much stuff to do and not enough time

>Ainz uses his death spell
>Eris just revives Konosuba cast with no consequence
Reminder the less grounded in reality and more cartoonish a universe, the more dangerous it is when it comes to one upping and power scaling,

What if Albedo was programmed to love Kazuma?

> Eris
> In charge of Japan
user, they're on Aqua turf.

Kazuma would probably just fuck her, he’s not a prude like Ainz

This world is probably outside of Eris jurisdiction tho.
If i remember correctly her territory is only Konosuba world or something, like Aqua's territory is Kazuma's world.

Is Shield Hero under Kadokawa?

He would die though or be too occupied and never beat the demon king

Kazuma can only steal shit, mate.
Ainz skills/spell does not come from his equipment no its not like what Kazuma can steal will do much difference.
The real problem is Kazuma's god tier luck, which can unfuck any problem he encountered one way or another.

I think so.

They will have a american isekai MC.

Attached: Ash.png (1149x1770, 2.39M)

kuso

It's under Media Factory which is under Kadokawa, so yes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418_071748.jpg (1080x596, 84K)

Kazuma doesn't want to be a father though

Excellent taste

Attached: 1543527862940.jpg (1026x684, 230K)

There's a tiny chance then.

>Sonzai X=Aqua>>>>>>>>>>>Subaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz>>>>>>>>Tanya

A manwhore!

Attached: tanya chan fetish.png (864x701, 782K)

Why do people hate Subaru so much?
I never watch or read anything Re:Zero so I don't actually know.

Attached: 1555492801349.png (712x532, 525K)

short gag-anime are generally criminally underrated

Attached: 1526195419362.jpg (996x720, 98K)

Indeed, just look at Ueno

Attached: 1553344259330.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

He's a memey sperg. There's a better side to his character but it requires him to be more than 10 feet away from Emilia.

>Kazuma and co. are probably the weakest of the bunch in a straight fight, seeing as being a dysfunctional group is their main shtick and a main part of the comedy.

Except Tanya the Evil is a absurdist drama. Team KonoSuba would usually win the power ranking because the power of comedy beats real power. But it is entirely narrative consistent for Tanya to find some brilliant way of defeating everyone and then find out she has fucked herself even harder than she would have by just doing nothing. Tanya then blames the entire situation on Being X.

So the real power ranking is Tanya > Kazuma > Ainz > Subaru.

Attached: Youjo.Senki.jpg (431x600, 51K)

He’s a pleb filter character. Basically morons hate him.

This is the truest form power ranking. Any other ranking is simply false.
Very based.

Attached: smiling subaru.jpg (739x415, 26K)

Cause hes a fucking idiot. No really thats it. Youve got this groundhog day premise and instead of abusing it trying different things or having fun he sticks to a single path and keeps failing till he succedes. This could be a positive trait but the way he does it is dumb. All his suffering is self inflicted. He decides to save/help the first girl he meets no matter what. As the viewer your thinking hey dumbass theres a million other directions you could go that dont lead to painful death but he never even trys that. Theres plot of why he has to help emilia but that really doent come through.
Its like if you see a guy standing on traintracks about to get hit by a train. Eventually he develops super skills from multiple respawns to get hit by the train and live. However at the same time dumbfuck could have stepped 1 yard to the left or right been off the track and perfectly fine. this thought never even came to subarus mind. Nothing was forcing him to take the hit. Its infurating watching this idiocy.

He's the epitome of beta males, and that's why people hate him. He's like Shinji but worst in every way imaginable.

Attached: images (40).jpg (739x415, 26K)

Attached: 6587DE23-04B6-4838-9214-13A3EB002381.jpg (320x465, 106K)

The Saga of Tanya the Evil. The manga is great with a mix between traditional art and comedic art. Lightnovels are also really good. The anime is good as well. All of it is good basically.
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!. The Anime is better than the light novels, the physical comedy and voice actors add a lot to it. The light novels are good too, so watch the anime and then read the light novels afterwards. I wouldn't bother reading the ones which the anime already covers.
Overlord. The lightnovels are really good the anime is trash. The anime doesn't even make sense if you haven't read the light novels.
Re: Zero. Haven't seen/read it, probably not going to.

>He decides to save/help the first girl he meets no matter what.
>As the viewer your thinking hey dumbass theres a million other directions you could go that dont lead to painful death but he never even tries that.
>Nothing was forcing him to take the hit.
I think most primaries agree that there's a plot-related reason for why he does this, and that he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

>AOTS
shit taste

>Overlord. The lightnovels are really good the anime is trash. The anime doesn't even make sense if you haven't read the light novels.
overlord anime makes barley enough sense on its own but leaves so much out that you want to read the novels
its an excellent commercial.

why cant overlord fags accept that a god with 999 stats in everything except int would be able to beat a sub-optimum role play build with some p2w items

This. It made me read the LN and boy, I'm glad it did. The LN of Overlord is much more superior than it's anime counterpart.
Judging by LN alone its probably the best out of the 4 of these series for me tbqh.

Attached: 1555314867685.jpg (1378x2200, 674K)

>yoko hikasa has only one role this season
>season turns to shit
Really makes you think

the fuck are you on

What do you mean what am I on?

Attached: 1555471807353.png (712x517, 262K)

He's just a nice guy yet you're exaggerating shit just to shitpost.

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1118672993373134849

based

>simuldub
>three weeks after the show started airing
????

They used to call them "broadcast dubs" because they were being made while the show was still broadcasting in Japan but literally everyone was just calling them simuldubs so they ran with it.

Pretty cool. Still probably only watch subs tho.

Attached: 1555472671462.png (186x120, 13K)

Does anybody know if/when the 3rd episode PV comes out?

There's a lot of fan faggotry of people saying that it's amazing when it's probably slightly above average. The re:zero hate that comes from here is the Yang to the re:zero circle jerkers' Yin

>AOTS
>episode 1 Everyone pushes a button
>episode 2 Everyone says their name
Still a better story than the best arc of HXH.

Attached: 1547174770664.png (1412x939, 323K)

When is Tanya going to hit puberty and grow breasts

Attached: 1513516479028.png (600x800, 507K)

a.uguu.se/4IjPurT6dzQr_untitled.webm

>better than hxh
That's not a high bar to pass.

Kazuma mistakes Albedo as a dream succubus and tries to solicit her services when

Attached: 1547299993372.jpg (722x1080, 118K)

SnK will save this season, I KNOW IT, but yeah, call me a shitposter all you want, but this have been the worst season of the 2010s and you all know it.

>SNK was so bad last season that the animation staff issued an apology
Thinking that it's going to be the savior of the season is like setting your standards so low that you'll never be disappointed.

Attached: 1549342109928.jpg (442x600, 77K)

>Being a cuck is cool in the year 21XX
Ainz would get a stiffy

>kissanime

Can be slime istead? Only other isekai I can stand and watch.

So this is where salty people mad about HxH success gather.

Attached: 1539727444401.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

NTRfags needs to be exterminated from this earth.
Why even bring the subject up out of nowhere? It's disgusting.

Attached: 1555473823469.png (300x300, 15K)

>oh fuck hunterchads whatever will we do

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

Really? For? I mean, it wasn't the best thing ever but it was fine, taking in consideration they adaptated an arc that is mostly build up they did a just fine job.

Everything was explained. It's not his fault you're misguided.

Attached: 1540478308024.png (286x295, 207K)

>Given that we wholeheartedly aim for the highest quality of the anime, we are really sorry that we induced such situations. When you are watching the anime, you will understand the words above, and we truly hope you can watch this work.
But as this information is yet shared with every single person, we hope you can share it with your families and friends if you feel like to. We will really appreciate if you can tag #shingeki when you are posting on social media.
We are deeply sorry that we caused your inconvenience.
(Sorry but I’m a total fool…)

I think this is the one.

Attached: apology.jpg (640x853, 89K)

What about Ainz items of his former party members he uses against shaltear? Aren't those technically items? What about the hourglass that reduces time spell? Ainz still carries items with hi. and God tier items at that

>Aqua's quartet.
There, that is enough to turn this into AOTS, keep this up and it'll easily AOTY.

Attached: illust7.png (1127x1600, 801K)

Still Undead.

>Frog, yet Demon

She gets traumatized and becomes helpless, despite still being a hard counter to his nature. Meaning Kazuma has to blindfold her so she does her actual job, while smacking her head for good measure to get her to do anything.

Sonzai X is a classical Satan testing a mortal's faith.

So is the Tanya team the weakest of the bunch?

>AOTS
I think you mean "least terrible." All four of those series are pretty shit so the industry is indeed dead if these are its biggest moneymakers.

yurishit detected

>isekaishit
More like what went wrong with your taste.

How dare you slander Momon-dono in such a way.

ED is kino

The least terrible anime of the season is the AOTS, user.

How assblasted would you all be if Death March was added as the fifth group?

Momon-dono is a respected hero of humanity. How dare you foul his good name by comparing him to a filthy undead. If he wasn't so busy protecting the remaining humans trapped in the Sorcerer Kingdom, he would have already slain that cowardly Sorcerer King!

Very. I miss log horizon so much.

Friendly reminder to buy Runecraft™ weaponry!

Say user, where can I find these Runecraft™ weapons?

Isn't the Overlord cast basically god-tier just like Aqua though?

Can't they bruteforce their way through blessings? Like, would casting a magic that dispel buffs fuck Reinhard?

One of Reinhard's blessings makes him immune to debuffs and curses, so that's unlikely to work.

Did you not get the part where I said bruteforce their way through it?

>immune to debuffs and curses
Dispelling buffs is neither a debuff nor a curse.

He regains new blessings as soon as he loses them.

Thhis. and her voice is VOTS

But isn't the blessing that gives blessings also dispelled by the dispell spell?

And the people from overlord could also always cast delay magic to go in instantly after the dispell.

Sorry, I misread. Still, when I consider the concept of World Items, it makes me doubt that Ainz has a spell that can override protections/blessings granted by a world. Now, a World Item might have the power to do something like that, but given the mechanics of World Items (i.e. they can't affect people under the protection of other World Items), it's still unlikely to work.

With this being said, assuming that Reinhard can be affected by World Items, then "Picture of Nature and Nation" could theoretically allow Ainz/co. to bypass his divine blessings. Since Reinhard's blessings stem from the world itself, if he's sent to a dimension outside of the Re:Zero world, then he'll be isolated from the source of his blessings.

Even without his blessings though, there's no guarantee he'd lose to the Guardians.

What if Subaru is Being X and Ainz is the guy that pushes Tanya into the train?
>Subaru is an idiot
>Being X is an idiot
>Subaru is a moralfag
>Being X is a moralfag
>Ainz is addicted to a MMO, so he's a prime candidate to get fired for poor performance
>conveniently loses himself in the video game to forget about murdering the guy that fired him

Not sure if bait or legitimately retarded.

Reinhard can give himself any blessing he want. What seemingly always get overlooked at is that he can't give himself a total immunity. So he can't have total protection from damage 100%.
But he can grant himself blessing to dodge all new first attack and to dodge all attack that he saw twice or more, even AoE. So make that SECOND attack count. Then IF you can kill him there, he gets auto res once and you have to kill him again, with totally different technique. That on top of enduring his massive assault and heavy protection.
If you manage, then congratulation, you are more competent than Lovecraftian Eldritch Abominations.

That's exactly the point, though, and why Subaru is one of the better isekai MCs. He's a pathetic kid who dropped out of high school and chose to be a shut-in instead of a productive member of society. After being isekai'd, he (along with much of the audience, apparently) expects everything to magically change, that he will get to start his life over and be a hero, that his "under-appreciated" talents would reveal themselves to be highly valuable, and that his vacuous lifestyle would finally be rewarded. Instead, he's faced with the reality that a gutless, entitled kid with no practical skills is no more valuable to a fantasy world than he was to ours, and that while putting up a heroic front may initially fool people, it'll inevitably fall apart when push comes to shove, because it's not genuine; he's a toxic loser, not a gallant hero. To get the life that he wants, Subaru has to put in the work and build himself up from scratch, from zero, like everyone else. It's only after he understands this that he starts to become less insufferable, and rightly so.

This is someone else's post, but he's right you're supposed to feel this way. You people are getting angry because the writer successfully wrote the kind of character he set to. Having a character suffer consequences for their flaws is required for good writing.

>So make that SECOND attack count.
The wording of the wiki's descriptions is throwing you off.
The Divine Protection of First Sight prevents him from being hit by any attack he's never seen before.
The Divine Protection of Advent prevents him from being hit by any attack he has seen before.
The point is that, ordinarily, having these blessings would be useful, but the user would still be beatable. Reinhard has both, though, so in theory he can't EVER be hit unless he consciously allows it. This is probably the best example of why Reinhard's blessings shenanigans is so unfair; because they were designed to be one-per-person, and combining complementary blessings can lead to ridiculous results.

Oh, and--
>Then IF you can kill him there, he gets auto resurrection once and you have to kill him again.
This is the other thing that makes Reinhard's blessing shenanigans unfair--the "wish" mechanic can be abused.
For example, the Divine Blessing of the Phoenix allows for one auto-ressurection. It's a handy thing for someone to have, but it's a one-time deal. With Reinhard, though, once it's used, he can just wish for another copy of the same blessing. So, in effect, he doesn't have one auto-ressurect, he has an infinite number.

This thread has turned into some advanced autism.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

I didn't watch the subaru guy's anime
is the entire point of his character is to be cringy and insufferable

what did you expect it would happen, it was inevitable
why are you powerlevelnigs even serious about this comedic spinoff

Yes completely seriously

See

Overlord is actually the best Isekai that I've read in terms of handling stats and other normally stupid information. It only helps to put things into perspective. Once they're isekai'd, there's practically no mention of stats and such, only comparisons.

No, but he is often cringy and insufferable, particularly in the early series.

>why are you powerlevelnigs even serious about this comedic spinoff
If you haven't noticed, the discussion going on really has nothing to do with the show.

Yeah, nah if you're including game stats in the first place then stick by it. Don't simply change the mechanics.

Seething

It doesn't. The author simply understood that it's retarded to write this superficial shit out every time and that there's no need for it. Stats exist, but they're in the background and aren't constantly brought up.

Well, the idea is that Ainz got isekai'd from a video game into a real fantasy world, so his character avatar operates by an RPG system, whereas the rest of the world operates in a more organic system. At least, that's the idea that it tries to go for. In reality, it still all works exactly like a tabletop RPG.

It's so understated, that I forget he even came from an MMORPG 90% of the time.

I get the idea, but it just skews too hard in one direction the author should've just scrapped it altogether.

They’re the weakest in the sense that they don’t have enough bullshit damage output to win. They’d probably beat Konosuba but Eris would resurrect them on the down low.

But they’d realistically kill 2/3 of any of the other teams. Being X isn’t enough to score the big win though.

>ATOS
>literal piece of shit
The absolute state of anime

Anime only needs either of these two things to succeed.
>Is it fun?
>Is it fappable?

This one fulfills the prerequisite.

TANYA MUST BE SENT TO THE GULAGS

Attached: DB0CB006-A54C-4829-81C6-896FF13C12C5.png (1920x1090, 1.27M)

You can actually fap to that chibi artstyle? That's some advanced autism.

Compared to the degeneracy that is celebrated here, I consider it on the normal spectrum.

You suggesting anything better?

Hey, I don't know if he's the best character ever written or whatever, I just don't like him because he act like a faggot. And I believe that most people think like that as well. We just don't like an unlikable character is all.

Attached: 1555169779065.gif (500x269, 788K)

You don't need to like him, but you can't deny that he's one of the most realistic characters given the circumstance.

This but unironically.

Attached: 1528844682670.png (557x605, 1.29M)

>White boi's first power ranking.

>I love Emilia
I don't think any sane person would put themselves through the shit Subaru endures for the sake of that dumb half-elf.
Kazuma is unironically a more realistically written character than Subaru.

Bro, the user asked why everybody hated Subaru and the answer is that it's because he act like an unlikable douche-bag piece of shit, and that is a fact that you can't deny.
I never say anything about him being a good or bad character or what ever you say, and frankly, nobody really care if he's meant to be unlikable, the unlikable character will be unlikable and that's that.
Still tho, I never actually read the LN so I don't know if he ever turned into a likable character or not, but that's the impression that I got from watching the show.

Attached: subaru_crosstrek_subaru-crosstrek_2019-1545325324295.jpg (800x489, 40K)

>I don't think any sane person would put themselves through the shit Subaru endures for the sake of that dumb half-elf.
It's obviously because of something shady going on with Satella, though, so he gets a pass.

Will Shalltear turn Darkness into her personal bloodbank?
Would Darkness even object to it?

Attached: bainz.webm (720x405, 1.74M)

His Emilia white knighting is one of his quirks, but I'm mostly talking about his arrogance and delusions given that his supposed "meta knowledge" will somehow give him advantages in the new world.

After going through several rewinds, he does start to wisen up especially when he starts to gain his own special parkour abilities.

This. I'm glad he liked my post and all, but it really doesn't apply here.

Fuck me. This was meant for

>most realistic character
>his main motivation is a plot point that is never touched upon

But that's the point of the post though. He doesn't do that shit because he's infatuated with Emilia, he does it because he sees it as his chance to play the hero. This should've been abundantly clear by episode 13 where makes an ass of himself in front of all the candidates. She's the damsel who needs to be in distress in order for him to "prove his worth"

How the hell do you know that in the first place?

I'm under the impression that out of all the series featured in Isekai Quartet, Youjo Senki is the unironically most liked by Yea Forums for reasons right and wrong.

There is nothing wrong about liking murdersalary loliman.

More like, most underrated series.

Pfft.

What you imbeciles doesn't realize is that Ainz-sama acting like he was hurt was all part of a bigger plan that we lowly creatures simply couldn't comprehend all along. Ahh yes, I can see it now, the plan that was put in place by our great ruler Ainz-sama! It was actually an act to lower that stupid goddess guard if he were ever to cross path with her again! Sasuga Ainz-sama!! I'll bet that he actually already have plans for the next 10 years, no, 100 years in place for the future of The Great Tomb of Nazarick and the domination of this new world! Just wait, you stupid cultist, your goddess will be reduced to dust by the might of the greatest of the supreme being Ainz-sama and his trusty Runesmith™ gear available in The Sorcerer Kingdom near the border of Re-Estize Kingdom and Baharuth Empire in no time at all!!

Attached: demiurge-overlord-74.8.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Luck based steal doesn't work on ainz, you have to be at or near his level with the relevant thief/rogue perks.

B-Based.
Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Attached: 1555440452112.png (423x584, 330K)

Imagine just sitting next to a girl in a classroom and she just fucking orgasms

Problem with your logic is that kazuma and co powers are driven for the comedy so power level is meaningless hence the world has power balance issues because it just doesn't care about levels and skill but more of what will be funny. Comedic levels of luck and unluck make it impossible to actually kill and to make things super serious.

Even still it seems like many of you are conflating your judgement of him as a person with your value of him as a character. Seeing him fuckup and then suffer to fix his mistakes and grow as a person is entertaining as fuck.

Holy sasuga Ainz-sama.
Now I'm interested in this Runesmith™ gear, I better go to The Sorcerer Kingdom to gets my hands on one right away!

Attached: 1548690189149.jpg (531x558, 77K)

Sasuga Ainz-sama!
Truly, His majesty is justice!

>school life
>there's already the secret studentxteacher forbidden relation ship going on
Nice

I wish Rerugen was one of Tanyas buddies instead of what'shisface #1 or #2 .
Rerugen x Tanya is my favourite ship

I want to see Tanya go full Kodomo no Jikan trying to seduce him.

It's funny because Rerugen isn't a paedo and nameless salaryman will have to justify to himself " It's not gay if... i'm biologically a female/people will stop shooting at me if I get pregnant and removed from the front lines/ he's attractive, intelligent, wants to protect me and would make the perfect husband, fuck i have the gay!"

>underrated
I don't think you know what that word means.

Hm? Yes it's me Momon the adamantite rank adventurer.
What's that? You want to know where I got these swords?
Ah, of course, I got these swords made by the long lost Runesmith™ techniques that can only be obtained in The Sorcerer Kingdom from his majesty Ainz Ooal Gown himself. Truly an amazing set of swords, huh?
You should go visit The Sorcerer Kingdom if you have any free time, I heard that his majesty is going to reinvent the adventure guild to be a part of his glorious kingdom soon, haha.

Attached: roman-grigorev-momon-the-black-preview.jpg (1920x971, 386K)

If Momon-dono said so then it must be true.
I must go to the Sorcerous Kingdom immediately, to obtain these Runecrafts™ gear!

Attached: adventurer.png (442x442, 251K)

Without a doubt, Youjo Senki is the least popular of the four.

It's pretty damn liked while it was airing and threads for those aren't filled with unironic haters compared to Re: Zero and even Overlord.

Shitposters are a pretty good indicator of popularity.
I'm actually glad Youjo Senki is niche enough to avoid that.

>grow breasts

Attached: 1531489854360.jpg (524x336, 30K)

Visas and DEUSVULT were the biggest shitpostings that spawned off it. The series is also very popular amongst /pol/acks.

You could say Youjo Senki is to 8 chan as Konosuba is to 9 Gag.

Who will join Aqua's eXtremely Interesting Schoolclub? Here is the form, just fill in the name and sign.

Attached: OdXG_CNegZ-YPL2AtjISlJyK_Zm2aQV2iDwriidVT6I.jpg (320x453, 39K)

hasn't Ainz prepared against thief/rogue skills? I think there was something about an inventory especially for that where he keeps his "how to be a good boss" books and notes

His motivation is either "what is the dumbest fucking thing I can do here" or "what can I do that will move the plot in a certain direction?"

The only time he feels like a person is when he's being an idolfag towards Emilia-tan or when Rem suffering forces the issue.

I'm not saying Youjo Senki isn't popular.
I'm just saying it is the least popular compared to the other four.

He doesn't get better as a person, he gets kewl powers.

Kazuma unironically does Subaru's gimmick better, is less insufferable and manages to still keep his worst traits as a constant threat even as Konosuba starts playing the isekai power fantasy straight. Konosuba does the "look at this fucking loser" isekai protagonist mockery better and is funny to boot. It takes Kazuma a lot less time to unfuck himself than Subaru does, too.

Spiritual homo.

It only seems like that because it hasn't gotten a second TV season yet along with the usual waifu faggotry that comes along with the genre.

I really wanna see Kazuma and Subaru bro-ing it up.

Would Tanya and Ains bro it up by default?

Not that user, but Youjo senki threads died without even managing to reach 100 posts before the anime.

It was usually know for it's art, and even after the anime, it's still the most niche of the four.

Re:Zero was a big fucking shitstorm and everyone wanted a piece of that pie when it aired.
Konosuba is praised everywhere out of this place.
Overlord is as popular or maybe even more than Re:zero. Though, it's dying a little now in popularity after madhouse completely fucked the anime and only novelfags are really still on the run.

Meanwhile I never really hear about Youjo Senki anymore. Sometimes someone makes a thread about it and it dies around 300 posts.

What do you mean he doesn't get better as a person? Each arc other than 1 has a very specific point of character development that Subaru undergoes. Arc 2 has Subaru stop seeing others as NPCs who are there for his story and has him gain empathy. Arc 3 has Subaru stop trying to play the hero for selfish reasons and instead has him try to use everything at his disposal to secure the best possible future. Arc 4 has him start to get over his self loathing and value himself, if only because others do. By the end of arc 4 he is genuinely a good person who has people who care about him because he's worked hard to earn their friendship. Overall the direction of his character development is slowly letting him grow into the role of a good leader.

And he doesn't even get powers that are all that cool. The author explicitly stated that Subaru will never be capable of becoming a serious combatant

>Megumin, Ainz, and Tanya start comparing explosions

It's a difficult balance to get right. Spells are a good example, everyone else in the world learns spells just like traditional fantasy, through study and practice combined with an innate aptitude for magic. Ainz and the denizens of Nazarick cast spells like they would in a computer game, Ainz has no grasp of magical theory or how any of it works.
The real place it breaks down is XP. The story flirts with the idea that ordinary people gain XP from killing difficult enemies, that they 'break through their limit' by levelling up. But if this is true then why hasn't anyone figured it out?

Great taste. Her voice is literally perfect.

>The real place it breaks down is XP. The story flirts with the idea that ordinary people gain XP from killing difficult enemies,
The current theory is that they accumulating Soul Energy/Life Force (the same stuff Dragon Lords use in their not-videogame Soul Magic) according to the rules imposed over the New World by the Yggdrasil corruption.
>But if this is true then why hasn't anyone figured it out?
The Elf King seems to have some idea of that. I also remember Blue Rose talking about that.

>Meanwhile I never really hear about Youjo Senki anymore. Sometimes someone makes a thread about it and it dies around 300 posts.

Youjo Senki isn't as good material for talking about.
With Konosuba you can have endless discussions about waifus and 'is it a parody or not?. With Overlord you can have endless discussions about power levels, the story and how stupid Ainz is.
Youjo Senki is good but there is nothing to discuss. The only characters worth remembering are Tanya and Viktoriya. The light novels are well advanced beyond the anime so we know what is going to happen. Tanya is designed to be nonsexual so no waifuism happens.
If you haven't seen Youjo Senki then you should. It is a really good alt-history military fiction. What is there to discuss?

>What is there to discuss?
/pol/ wankery.

The Elf King knows that war will create 'powerful warriors'. Blue Rose sort of understand they need to fight difficult enemies to rise their power back to where it was after being resurrected. Yggdrasil operates on D&D rules and resurrection spells impose a -1 level penalty.
But if you really accumulate soul power then why not actively power level? Go out into the world and start killing low level shit until you are strong enough to kill monsters, then start hunting monsters. In fact if XP gains were real then your entire society should revolve around them because every aspect of your society would be improved by having high level people in it.

The hard question is,
Can Dante or Nero solo the whole casts of Konosuba, Re;Zero and Overlord?

It's WW1 not WW2.
Although it's a shame that /pol/ doesn't discuss WW1 more. People don't realise how much that war traumatised western society, the majority of the modern leftist and globalist stuff they are rebelling against came about because people were so mentally fucked by it.

Attached: consolation_by_kawacy-db1xh9k-1024x591.jpg (1024x591, 105K)

>2 threads with over 300 replies

/pol/ is modern Yea Forums, its the first stop for underage newfags nowadays, so the average level of knowledge has plummeted drastically ever since the election started and any quality the threads had evaporated when memeflags got added back.
Maybe /his/ talks about WW1 more often.

Satoo would unironically destroy everyone.

What if its revealed that the buttons were invented by:

Attached: UENO....png (1000x603, 709K)

>Kazuma can only steal shit, mate.
This can still fuck Ainz up.
>Kazuma uses steal on Ainz
>gets his phylactery
>Ainz is fucked

Is it an exact wording? Because let's say some no-name priestess pushes & traps him into elevator shaft with protection spell which isn't an attack & actually shown able to bypass no-attack blessing before, then she pushed the elevator call button which also isn't an attack, so he gets squashed between the incoming elevator & her barrier. Should that work?
Oh, and the whole dungeon is created by DM & totally indestructible to prevent challengers cheesing the Demon Lord. Like destroying the dungeon from far away.

Man, just imagine what kind of semen demon she will become when she grows up.

Never due to malnourishment and popping combat drugs.

There's literally nothing to watch this season. Including OPs shit commercial.

>phylactery
We don't even know if they are a thing in Overlord.

True, but he could also steal his red orb.

>children of war
>growing up

What even is his red orb?
I don't think it's even mentioned anywhere in the LN.

What is it with Koyasu and clowns?

In the WN it was a WCI but it's never specified if that carried over to the LN.

They are the weakest individually but can overcome the power difference with their top notch teamwork and the ability to fly.

They would only have trouble with Ainz and co due to the numbers and powerlevel. Konosuba and Re:Zero doesn't have the numbers to match them.

If a conflict does happen, Konosuba will be losing only for some rube goldberg shit to have them lucking into winning. Or they're winning but then towards the end, something will fuck up (Aqua) and they end up losing badly.

Clowns are in everything

>Konosuba will be losing only for some rube goldberg shit to have them lucking into winning
Fucking Sonzai X

>Tanya is designed to be nonsexual so no waifuism happens
Hold my Chu-hai

Attached: 1548424220310.jpg (1600x867, 818K)

cute butt

Time for best commander and best quartet series to save the thread

Attached: 1547228914076.jpg (900x1273, 254K)

Attached: 1547228978234.jpg (900x1273, 258K)

Attached: 1547229039002.jpg (900x1273, 205K)

If she’s not marrying me I won’t allow it.

>episode states that the power levels are fucked up and don't make sense.
>Yea Forums still discuss power levels.

Are you young with a bright future, and capable of having intelligent conversations with her without stressing her?

That was an Overlord reference, you shitter. To how Ainz and all the other players of Yggdrasil always complained about the balance being fucky, but loved it anyway

Attached: 1547229118067.jpg (900x1273, 250K)

Attached: 1547229181375.jpg (900x1273, 248K)

Attached: 1547229243200.jpg (900x1273, 227K)

Still weirded out that Demigure is one of the students. Then again, maybe Ainz is better suited for the teacher role.

Attached: 65227464_p3_master1200.jpg (800x1130, 682K)

kek

Attached: 1547229305513.jpg (900x1273, 240K)

It'll be side characters from their respective series. Notice how Overlord has the most, that'll be for the maids probably.

Attached: 1547229368838.jpg (900x1273, 235K)

Attached: 1547229430767.jpg (900x1273, 263K)

Attached: 1547229493061.jpg (900x1273, 148K)

Attached: 1547229557328.jpg (900x1273, 243K)

Attached: 1547229620364.jpg (900x1273, 268K)

Attached: 1547229698423.jpg (900x1273, 231K)

Attached: 1547229761766.jpg (900x1273, 249K)

Attached: 1547229824684.jpg (900x1273, 216K)

End of Part 1

Attached: 1547229887012.jpg (900x1273, 234K)

Part 2

Attached: 1547229950570.png (990x1400, 206K)

Attached: 1547230012512.png (990x1400, 178K)

Isn't Komi-san supposed to get an anime?

Attached: 1547230089714.png (990x1400, 151K)

Attached: 1547230153711.png (990x1400, 189K)

Attached: 1547230215081.png (990x1400, 158K)

Attached: 1547230290093.png (990x1400, 167K)

Attached: 1547230353818.png (990x1400, 142K)

Attached: 1547230415717.png (990x1400, 169K)

Attached: 1547230506448.png (990x1400, 172K)

Attached: 1547230572950.png (990x1400, 127K)

Attached: 1547230674285.png (990x1400, 163K)

>Aqua touching Albedo
>No effect
Not really familiar with Overlord, but isn't she a demon?

Yes, but Aqua's thing is undead, she's not particularly deadly against demons, nor does she hate them as much as Eris does. She and Vanir tend to fight on equal footing, after all. It's just Wiz that nearly gets purified every time

Attached: 1547230760769.png (990x1400, 139K)

Attached: 1547230826430.png (990x1400, 103K)

>kazuma steals ainz panties
>albedo slaves herself to him for them

Attached: 1547230977541.png (990x1400, 108K)

Real shit, is there anything at all worth watching? Because from what I could see of the lineup it all looked like shit

So um, what's airing this Summer? Or is it going to be another "go through your backlog" season like this one?

Attached: 1540833309345.jpg (638x540, 31K)

Aqua hates devils more, at least that's what she said to Duke. She one shot a high rank penguin tentacle devil thing for free exp.
Vanir is a lot stronger than Demon Lord.

>What went wrong with this season guys?
No more quints.

Attached: 1548497874847.jpg (1251x2048, 384K)

strawpoll.me/17840527/

Attached: aqua2.jpg (1505x916, 299K)

That's not Carole and Tuesday

skellykeks on suicide watch

If I were to pee in her butt, would the resulting enema be purified enough for me to drink it?

Attached: 1555605733204.jpg (254x562, 44K)

Oh no, guess it's time to abandon this thread, huh.

Attached: 1555130376992.png (350x302, 18K)

DELET

Yep, see ya next week bro.

I love overlord general

Uhh, then go make a thread about Overlord then?

I've seen all of these shows except more than S1 of Overlord and this show made me want to watch more Overlord, now. So it worked

Ainz and Scumzuma luck countered by Aqua, Barusu and Tanya. Who is going to balance this out?

Attached: file.png (1435x1201, 1.15M)

She one-shot it for free exp because she wanted free exp and hates them because she's supposed to. She doesn't hate devils or even undead nearly as much as Eris does.

Attached: Capture.png (862x808, 51K)

[True Death]

Same, I never watch Youjo Senki before and now I'm interested.
I hope that this meant that there will be more anime produced from these series in the future, although I don't know how likely that is tbqh.

Attached: 1555166955161.png (1400x1082, 1.15M)

>AOTS

Attached: 1555486306926.png (444x444, 22K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] OverLord - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.07_[2015.08.06_19.11.54].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

The Goal of All Life is Death that Ainz has goes through immunities/resistance for instadeath. That + True Death might give Ainz a win

Attached: CZ.jpg (700x532, 173K)

Underrated post

Attached: 1353073711641.png (421x453, 281K)

Kazuma teaching Subaru the “Steal” skill would be based, even if it doesn’t carry over due to canon.

Movie its already done and aired currently we are waiting for BD's

>smacking her head
*ass, whoops

i voted 10 times

>tanyafags hanging out on the sideline
>don't get involved in the powerwank arguments, because nobody watched their show

Attached: smug.jpg (540x393, 74K)

Congrats?

how the fuck do i fill that

Attached: son you fucked up.png (439x439, 64K)

Sasuga Ainz-sama, truly a supreme being capable of thinking 10000 years ahead!

Attached: 1534725813914.gif (593x401, 139K)

Having a phylactery would imply being a "real" undead, in the sense that he was a person once who put his soul in a phylactery to obtain an immortal body.
But the way stuff works in Yggdrasil is a bit weirder. You can just be a straight up skeleton without ever having been anything other than a Skeleton. And I don't mean it like how in WoW you can pick the Forsaken, because lore wise they were people at some point. I mean just skeletons that materialized out of pure magic like in Oblivion.

This.
Momonga straight up materialized into the world as a Skeleton mage and evolved all the way from there into a stronger race of undead called Overlord.

Attached: 1538783445921.png (800x1296, 483K)

I watched all 4 and overshit being in it is already bad enough.

Still surprised there are people who unironically like Overlord.

>LNs
>good

Attached: 1528805487963.png (1491x569, 632K)

no it's Sarazanmai, fuck your soulless garbage. This is like teen titans go for weebs, no it's actually worse than teen titans go, it gave me autism. REEEEEEE

Attached: Image4.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

In theaters May 16th in America.

Good taste.

Attached: 1535303518716.jpg (529x386, 57K)