Watching guilty crown and another with Yea Forums back in 2011-2012 was the most fun I ever had watching anime...

Watching guilty crown and another with Yea Forums back in 2011-2012 was the most fun I ever had watching anime. How come it isn't the same anymore? Did I change, did the world change?

Attached: [Commie] Guilty Crown - 22 [1084F246].mkv_snapshot_19.01_[2012.03.23_06.35.03].jpg (1280x720, 129K)

We had another seasonal trainwreck that nearly took over the fucking board a year ago.

and it was a great time.

FranX? Ironically I hated everything about it and Yea Forums during the airing.

Maybe it's true and I'm just growing out of this. Kind of sad to realize.

how old are you then ? because I think the same is happening to me .

>Did I change, did the world change?
Both.

not sure if I'm jaded or I just took the whole nu-Yea Forums pill too seriously but the site just feels like it's lost something essential and people aren't being original anymore and just spam lazy shit

>seasonal trainwreck
i thought everyone forgot about franxx?

22 almost 23 I got into anime around 2011-2012 but ever since the end of 2012 everything on the net became worse and worse .perhaps its because the huge influx of normies and people on the net in general since then .I feel like people these days have the urge to have some kind of group identity and are constantly trying to get approval from others even online .

Franxx wasn't even a trainwreck. It was just shit. Watching Cross Ange with Yea Forums was great though

Don't compare GC to Franxx, Franxx was fucking boring and never had anything close to as funny as Hitler-Jesus Rides a Segway Into the Final Battle

>that boring garbage
>trainwreck
What are you going to say next, that Mayoiga was a "good trainwreck too"?

guilty crown and re:Zero
that's about it.

you missed watching Franxx with Yea Forums

I like franx but it's just not as good in terms of fun and trainwreck. Guilty Crown's threads were constant flooding while Franxx was just during the day of the airing.
re:zero is still on going even to this day.

>normies
You're part of the problem.

>Missed watching F*****
Nah, I'm good.

normalfag is a dead meme

Al the hype around DitF felt really forced to me. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this type of stuff.

Because newfags like you refused to lurk and just replaced all the old memes with reddit shit.

Vulvarape was my first trainwreck with Yea Forums and it remains my favorite. Big order is a close 2nd

To answer your question, I'd say you, Yea Forums and the anime industry have all changed

Things will never be the same and you have to accept that. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy shit like Franxx with Yea Forums though

It's like trying to relive your childhood, it can never happen, and that's just the way it is

Attached: sadfasdasd.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Part of the reason why this is the case is because the board culture has changed and so has the way the board itself has been moderated.

If you went on Yea Forums while Guilty Crown or Penguindrum or whatever was airing, it was a shotgun spread of like 20 different threads about the same show that each had their own unique discussions and posters in every thread.

Now, there's this /r/anime-esque culture of cramming everything into a single general thread where you talk to the same group of 20-30 autistic pinoys who'll just start dumping images of their waifu whenever the discussion stagnates.

Attached: 1552664788200.jpg (456x366, 100K)

I still have it to watch it someday

>people bemoaning watching shows that dominated Yea Forums for a season and how things were better "back then"
>Their examples for "back then" are all
>Guilty Crown
>Valvrave
>Re:Zero
>Franxxx
>Not a single mention of Geass or TTGL

So this is how it feels to grow so old that even the people acting like oldfags seem like children to you

Attached: 1219188462876.jpg (889x1000, 482K)

Penguindrum was my first anime with Yea Forums. Pretty much followed every season with Yea Forums until fall 2016. Guilty Crown, Another, Psycho Pass, Valvrave, Cross Ange,Valkyrie Drive and others anime threads were fun as hell to participate in. There was discussion, speculation and OC. Now I just mainly lurk. Like you said, most threads consist of retards circlejerking. No more discussion, no more OC, but plenty of shitposting. Will try the Saranzanmai threads, but I don't expect anything.

Attached: 1332421339366.gif (260x145, 1.46M)

Valvrave
Samurai Flamenco
Ange
Guilty Crown

Any other trainwreck anime worth watching?
Honestly I didn't find Franxx that much of a trainwreck it was just some teenager drama. Nothing really funny about it.

CG was a fun ride. Hype at peak was over the top where even the mods got into it.

You should also add KLK. That was an Yea Forums roller coaster too.

Attached: kill la kill panty and stocking ryuko satsuki.jpg (1023x1447, 459K)

samurai flamenco was great though

Attached: 1550958362585.gif (400x229, 1.92M)