Boruto 34

Burrito holding his burrito

Attached: D4Wr4WTXsAMPTDa.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

how has this not been axed? the sales keep fucking decreasing

No one is reading this shit

Leaked page.

Attached: image0.jpg (338x451, 21K)

Ahahah Kawaki gets trained by Naruto, learns fire-style. Sarada BTFO

I thought that this sequel is supposed to treat side characters, especially the females, better than the previous one? Are we really going to have to stick with Boruto Kawaki crap just like Naruto Sasuke for the rest of the series?

well Ikemoto did say that the story will focus more on Kawaki for a while.

I thought for a sec that it was Kawaki's on Bort's junk.

Attached: boruto.jpg (800x793, 146K)

>when you get into tattoos and body modifications so people don't realize that you're just an edo tensei reanimation

Attached: 50035336_646460985756775_2094240446880116593_n.jpg (1080x808, 47K)

I went to Narutopedia to know wtf Kawaki is and he is some kind of ninja cyborg that will destroy all ninjas.

Dropped this in 2017 since it was getting boring. Has it gotten any better since?

Quick question. Does Boruto the Anime and Boruto the Manga follow the same story, or are they completely different? And if they are different, which one is better?

no, still shit

The manga and anime are completely different, and the anime has in many respects retconned the manga version. Anime version is superior because it focuses on worldbuilding and supporting cast. Manga just focuses on Burrito and Kawaki.

An orphan abused by his dad who was adopted by a sociopath to be modified with biological weapons for some undisclosed reason. He is the "vessel" of this sociopath's organization, Kara, and half of the manga is spent on Burrito and his dad protecting Kawaki from them.

The Boruto anime treats the side characters better than the Boruto manga.

It's really sad to see Boruto devouring Naruto's corpse, that shit does nothing but smear all over the legacy that Naruto left.
To be perfectly honest, the anime staff have proved to be capable of writing stories that respect the original and is more interesting than what Ikemoto comes up with, too bad they only write filler and they'll follow Ikemoto's garbage story sooner or later.

>respect the original
>what is Juugo

Kishi's new manga starts May 13 on JUMP.

Attached: Samurai 8.jpg (467x660, 68K)

What happened with him?

>respect the original
>what is Onoki

finally, now this shit can be ignored

Ohnoki didn't even got a decent state funeral and had a pretty sad death.

is there a summary out yet?
what happened to Delta? is she kill?

Attached: IMG_20181221_194930.jpg (1606x809, 155K)

No, she has multiple bodies, also weakest Kara member

I only follow this series for best girl Sumire and Sarada.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>I only follow this series for best girl Sumire
now it's better

Sup samefag

I knew it, Delta has multiple bodies. No wonder she was arrogant and cocky as fck to face Naruto.

It's unironically great

fuck the manga i wanna have some SoL

Robo Denki looks great

I don't know why Boruto gets so much hate, the manga is pretty good and fun right now.

will there be cute girls in this manga?

Its been a fucking while since I dropped this shitshow, but is Sumire relevant yet? That might make me pick this up again.

she's in the current "filler" arc in the anime,
she's having problems controlling Nue since it's starting to grow more powerful.

Attached: dfdf.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Sumire a cute. Does she appear often? If not, I will ask again in one year or so.

If you still want to read what gook George Lucas has to write after part II and the Gaiden, I don't know what else to say to you.
I wonder who his abusive husbando will be this time.

Attached: 1356729_1299365748581.68res_496_459.jpg (496x459, 42K)

never forget that Ikemoto wrote her into becoming science dude's assistant, meaning her fall into irrelevancy will be unrecoverable.

>gook
Retard
>saying this but reading something with even worse writing on a monthly basis
Double retard

First Mashima and now Kishi,

why is everyone now interested in Sci-Fi/ space stuff?

Attached: Edens-Zero-Vol.-1-Closer.png (1184x1252, 606K)

because old fashioned stuff got boring and now people are looking to the future

Boruto should have been weekly. All the hype is already dead, as shown with the shows terrible ratings.

Sarada is supposed to marry a noble like Tentou the son of daimyo
She should not marry a ninja peasant
She alone can rule the land of fire

>Jigen: "Unexpected...so Momoshiki left his container before his death."
Soon.

Attached: Momoshikifriend.jpg (781x800, 175K)

I'm kinda interested whether or not we'll get more development of Momoshiki in the manga and will he be basically Boruto's Kurama?

>That symbol
Jashin???

Attached: Jashin_Symbol.png (180x180, 7K)

>saying this but reading something with even worse writing
Way to stick up for Kishimoto. Boruto may just be ok, but I stick around hoping Naruto or Sasuke will die. Hpoefully both. I want to see the meltdown.

> on a monthly basis
Oh, you don't know?

Attached: a033a639c35f355dbd5fbc6fddde4e0d.jpg (480x530, 58K)

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

god I hope Momoshiki comes back and gets a redemption arc

Attached: HairyWellmadeAnnelid-max-1mb.gif (560x315, 889K)

Yes, what do you expect of fujoshit shonen. It's the cancer that killed Naruto. They had a chance to do something different and make it less edge. Instead they went for the typical 'muh eternal rival' shit all over again. Doesn't help that Ikemoto is a fucking hack, the character design for Kawaki looks like a 14 year old girls wet dream.

Attached: sarada seventh.jpg (480x539, 40K)

I hope sekibeng becomes director and the current director (who started with the Chocho arc, gets hit by a truck.

It somehow managed to get much worse since fagwaki got introduced. It was fine when it was just torturing Sakurafags.

Attached: sakura forever cucked.png (999x800, 1.09M)

Looks like shit and will probably be another mess full of ansty bishoujo's and delicious milfs that get sidelined. I would unironically be more excited for the return of KUBO than Kishimoto. I stopped enjoying Naurto after he went full retard and revived everyone in the village.

Fucking monkey's paw. They finally stop focusing on the Uchiha when the Uchiha is for once actually likeable.

Edens Zero is unironically much better than Fairy Tail. I haven't enjoyed reading Mashima's manga since Rave Master.

Attached: Based mashima.jpg (698x633, 103K)

Sarada is the only good thing out of that shitty sequel. A pity that she's stuck in a homo-erotic manga.

Attached: Sarada's daddy.jpg (676x1044, 228K)

Just like I thought; Kawaki's going to be the one to carry Naruto's legacy.

Great. Kawaki is the son Naruto never had

people are still reading this?

You see the thread title, right?

Attached: 1535171369762.jpg (1080x1202, 328K)

Let's be honest, folks. Edge and homolust is the selling point of this series. People don't tune in just for ninja SoL.

People could see that from a mile away with how robotic she was. It would be silly for someone like her NOT to have backup bodies.

Fuck you faggot, I tuned in for the cute girls.

Attached: Hanabi.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

While the girls are cute, they better not be the main reason you come to this series, because you'll be setting yourself up for disappoint.

True, in addition to mock-discussion of politics. But the edge and homolust are much worse in quality than they were in Naruto. If they were truly dedicated to edge and homolust, then they would of have focused on the dystopic aspects of the Naruto world, or selected a difference premise altogether, instead of the saccharineness of Boruto

I just watch the anime for the girls. I literally skip every episode that is full edge/guy only. So basically, I've seen like 10 episodes of Burrito.

Attached: Hinawari.gif (438x238, 980K)

Okay, this is a short summary of what I got from the spoilers.

Naruto plans to take Delta in for interrogation, but Delta self-destructs, and her drone flies off. Kashin Koji is watching and says the secrets of Karma is the key to defeating Jigen, and that the key might be Boruto. Kawaki is brought to the lab to get a new arm, but all the prosthetics are custom-made for Naruto's chakra only. Naruto gives Kawaki one of the arms and makes it functional by connecting his chakra to it, but Kawaki can't go too far away from Naruto and if Naruto falls asleep the arm will cease to function. In Kara's base, the drone flies into the center of the console in and one of the Deltas wake up (Meaning the Drone itself is possibly Delta). An Inner called “Boro”, accompanied by a man named “Koodo” are there. From dialogue, it is suggest Delta is actually the weakest in Kara. Jigen asks Delta about Koji and she tells him he's still monitoring Kawaki in Konoha for info, Jigen asks what that info is, and it is revealed that Boruto also has Karma. Back in Konoha, Kawaki asks Naruto to teach him Ninjutsu, Naruto agrees. There is a short scene with Boruto and Kawaki playing cards. Then we get timeskieps of Kawaki learning Ninjutsu, playing with Boruto's old classmates, and fixing the vase. While Naruto is sleeping, Kawaki discovers he lost a piece of the vase and goes to find it, that's when Kurama suddenly appears and tells Kawaki not to leave Naruto.

>From dialogue, it is suggest Delta is actually the weakest in Kara.
Oh wow, I'm so surprised by the news...

Sarada.

Attached: 1495729378049.png (1200x1358, 786K)

Attached: HAPPY CUCK DAY.jpg (2000x1600, 1.2M)

>playing with Boruto's old classmates
Goth loli appearance?

It probably means the general gang, like Shikadai, since they all graduated from the academy and thus, not classmates anymore.

>can’t stray from our Glorious Leader too far unless you want all your limbs to fail
Jesus. Sasuke was right yet again. Konoha is truly a dystopia

Thank god now I won't ever have to see that shit in this thread again.

>he thinks there wont be constant Boruto vs S8 shitposting like the constant BC vs MHA shitposting

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

> Kawaki learning Ninjutsu, playing with Boruto's old classmates, and fixing the vase.
The amount of filler we will get from SP will be terrifying

>One episode with each kid
I wouldn't mind.

They can make a whole arc between Delta's defeat and Kawaki's encounter with Kurama.

When Kawaki is introduced in the anime this show will get so popular it won't be even funny, can't wait

also, no chapter next month

>The anime will get so popular once the plot starts!

You don't say.

Kawaki a cute, and is the son Naruto should've had

jesus ikemoto

The Boruto manga sells like shit though, are people actually hyped?

Is Kashin Koji just camping out in the village while Kawaki is doing stuff?

people only care about the anime

lol boruto grabbed a D instead of something else.

I dropped this shit as soon as Kawaki appeared. Don't act like you didn't expect it.

The worldbuilding of a world we pretty much knew already. It's pathetic, the anime is boring trash. At least the manga looks like a kind of has a direction.

Best day of my life.

Attached: smug hinata.png (499x499, 232K)

>a world we pretty much knew already.
A world being changed by rapidly advancing technology and modernization. If you can't see the novelty in that then I feel sorry for you.

Attached: h8.png (949x1300, 240K)

CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAL
FEAR IS HOW I FALLLLLLL
CONFUSING WHAT IS REALLLL

>Delta is the weakest.
>Naruto had a hard time with her even when he was holding back.

Is it confirmed that Jigen can utterly destroy Naruto potentially?

>Was supposed to treat females better
Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Who the fuck told you that?

Dude we already know Naruto is dead from the first chapter. Why are you still trying to analyze shit at this point. Nobody fucking cares.

Was it ever revealed who Sarada and Chocho's pimp is? Does he provide them with good benefits and paid vacation when they are not working the street corner?

He is a ninja so it makes sense that he can use his powers to actually do espionage

Koji said that Naruto is powerful but not strong enough to defeat Jigen but Boruto is because of his Kama mark.

why is Boruto holding his dick? What did he mean by that?

Where was Jigen during the war?
Why didn't he fight Madara & company?
Was he under the infinite tsukuyomi too?

I really wonder what will push Kawaki to the edge.

For all we know, Jigen is an ayy from another world and came to Naruto's world sometime after the war.

>Implying it he even goes to the edge.
Boruto is the actual bad guy, senpai. He gets negatively influenced by Jigen and Kashin Koji and maybe Momoshiki, too.

You mean that tere is reason to think so, or that we know nothing so it could as well be that?

Sarada is just a slut, like her father was.

Runs in her blood.

For a monthly the pacing is way too slow and this irks me.

As if it can't be altered in the anime, heck her not participating the Chuunin Exams has been retconned too. Haters will only say the same thing over and over, to calm their asses after seeing Sumire on-screen.

bump

Nothing has happened.

It’s even slower than Black Butler.

Yeah, people would be love to see naruto gets his ass kicked by the weakest member of a new villain group with the excuse of him doing it on purpose.

We fma now.

PLEASE JUST START THE FUCKING ANIME PLOT ALREADY I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OTP
T
P

Nue is gonna go berserk in the future.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-17-12h14m44s118.png (1280x720, 916K)

no, this is trhe real OTP, fag

Attached: 1525461319520.jpg (2048x1504, 363K)

Why are they so cute?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-23h50m00s063.png (1280x720, 888K)

>Years since release
>Pretty much nothing has happened in both the anime AND the manga
>Art is still pretty bad
>Lots if filler pages that should not exist in a monthly manga
It’s literally just riding the Naruto hype.

Best villain ever!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-23h48m19s747.png (1280x720, 828K)

I know this is bait, but still: Filler pages literally happened once, which was in the latest chapter. A lot has happened in the manga, you'd have to be blind to not see the progression. Also the art is pretty good, I just wish he'd do double page spreads.

Attached: Db homage.jpg (2360x4698, 1.65M)

>I know this is bait
No, it’s not.
>A lot has happened in the manga
Wrong.
>Art is good
Ahahahahaha.

nice down syndrome

Jigen is cell

Is nostalgia really powerful enough to keep this shit afloat? How long does it take for anything to happen in this trash. What will it take to just cancel it?

Sure he can defeat jobberto.

He’d stand no chance against War Arc Naruto though.

>What will it take to just cancel it?
Ikemoto quits.

H-HELP JIGEN IS TOO STRONG FOR ME. I COULD BARELY HANDLE DELTA AND SHE WAS THE WEAKEST

Attached: 1548912777697.jpg (524x479, 31K)

seems to be a decent chapter actually, for once

Most chapters are decent, its just the pacing thats the problem.

Boruto anime brings up a lot of the post-war aftermath stuff, such as how ninja are no longer as relevant as they used to be, how current academy students are nowhere as prepared for a full-scale war due to the peacetime, and how certain villages such as Kirigakure and Iwagakure have changed drastically both economically and politically. The anime is taking a human experimentation/eugenics theme that is also being built up in the manga. Shin Uchiha saying that conflict makes stronger shinobi genes that can pass down to offspring while claiming all living things are limited by their genes, the ninja weapon technology which subverts effort and training, and the two most recent arcs dealing with human experimentation to create stronger beings.

The manga has direction, sure, but it's also pretty fucking slow sometimes. Kawaki shit took up about 9-10 months of manga content.

Somewhat decent chapter with some meat in it, but then again the last few chapters were mostly fights. The plot needs to advance much faster than this, but it's a start.

It won't. Boruto's novelty wore off because 1) the manga is monthly as opposed to weekly, and the pacing was shit, and 2) the anime's pacing is also pretty shit and is kiddified (sharing the same timeslot as Pokemon kiddy) so that all of the grittiness from original Naruto that drew people in the first place is gone.

I can't fathom how Boruto, a such horribly written pile of garbage, allowed to be present in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump, a magazine I uesd to respect for their strict rule of quality control. Every author is doing their best every issue to write something interesting, not only to please the fans as well as the editorial department, but also to satisfy the author's own standards for a thought-provoking storyline. But even after all of this efforts spent by the hard working authors, many manga still end up concluding prematurely because of the tough competition, yet a the utterly boring manga called Boruto is allowed to continue. Boruto itself is a failure, that can't live on its own merit, simply a shit-stain that smears all over Naruto's legacy, with no signs of coherent storytelling or well crafted art. Ikemoto himself is a complete flop of an artist, that only got his ideas rejected until he decided to ride the success of another mangaka, he's incapable of providing anything resembling a good manga, his paneling is nothing short of terrible, dialogue that does nothing but damage the writing of the characters, hideous art that is hurting to look at, and last but not least, he isn't even capable to keep up with a weekly schedule. He has done nothing but damage the property he was handed on a silver platter, and thus he shouldn't be allowed to continue in a magazine full of genius authors doing nothing but their best.

>ctrl + f "Mitsuki"
>literally 0 hits
What purpose does this character serve again?

>, it is suggest Delta is actually the weakest in Kara.
NOOO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR STRONK FEMALE!!!!
I wonder how Koji's stronger than her

Attached: 1515088802191.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Hot arbage art edition 34

What happened to the zetsu arms, are they really all out?

oink oink

Attached: 1529949865002.jpg (500x563, 60K)

It will probably not surpass Naruto, but i'll give it a chance.

>add girl
>suddenly likeable
Leave waifufag, you're not welcome here.
Because when I read a manga about cyborg ninja wizards, the first thing I think about is SoL.

Attached: 1520894895641.png (300x234, 73K)

Oh how is this shit series still going
all shonens are garbage

Thisbia legend of Korra all over again

No shitty love triangle or out of no where lesbians though.

any raws yet?

He was keeping Kawaki’s seat warm

>Delta is the wekeast
Dropped hard. What is it with these untalented, male, Japanese writers being incapable of writing a decent female character?

>be some shitter uchiha
>awaken the eyehax
>stab a man and save your waifu
>your best friend is gonna be crushed by a boulder so you push him out of the way
>get crushed and give him your newly awakened eyehax because why not youre dead anyway
>somehow youre not dead
>find yourself speaking to a literal living legend, madara uchiha
>someone who was supposed to be dead for god knows how long at this point
>gives you hashirama's dna and rebuilds half your goddamn body
>get wood style in the process
>recover and train enough to not fall over the moment you leave the damn base
>first thing you see when you escape is your best friend calling your waifu shit by stabbing her through her heart, and presumably banging her at some point before this
>lose your shit because now you'll never get laid
>kill the entire enemy team that was shitting on your gang
>grow old and angry that you cant tell your ex best friend that your waifu isnt shit
>become the literal strongest person on the planet just behind madara, except for that one moment where you got stronger and he fucked you for it
>become world enemy number one and then some
>absorb the literal 10 tails and get it knocked out of you with talk no jutsu, the most powerful jutsu ever created
>finally die after saving your family's last hope at rebuilding the clan for his mentally unstable future wife and cuck
>get to spend the rest of the eternity in the afterlife with your waifu
coolest guy, living the dream

>Rin saw everything
>was still down for it

That chick was lowkey fucked up. He had that shit in the bag from Day 1.

People who grow up during war times tend to be pretty fucked, even more so if they're a child soldier.

No. Never.

Eww.

Man of culture.

Attached: 67113948305f55901ce15c66df2b7332.jpg (787x723, 86K)

this guy knows what he's talking about

So Kawaki's karma is red while Boruto's is blue.

Attached: D4cJrDWXkAAdgmO.jpg (626x1049, 152K)

That's been a known fact since the first episode of the anime aired.

...Honestly I never noticed.

Well, it's been 100 episodes since that scene was shown, so no wonder honestly.

>. Kawaki is brought to the lab to get a new arm
Sumire lab?

One of, if not the best cover so far.

Post more.

>a female needs to be strong as the men to be considered "decent"
A noellefag I presume?

Attached: 1545444759374.gif (463x698, 204K)

That was known fir longer than that, since the first chapter actually

It's not even the first cover with karma in color.

>Kawaki is red
>classic hero colour
>Boruto is blue
>classic antagonistic/rival role
Kawaki confirmed the Naruto of this series, Bort definitly going full Sasuke.

Attached: Ikemoto is Based.jpg (786x1200, 129K)

damn it, why does it always have to be so fucking edgy? it's literally deviantart / tumblr / fanfic tier character designs at this point

shut up ikemoto is based

Ikemoto forgot Boruto's ahoge

Never saw a problem with this cover save for those stupid heels.

Sarada is so bland.

No u

Attached: ede3fd9d75a2895ec8cdf3068f6c6535.jpg (540x800, 65K)

Attached: 1552315265563.png (725x684, 354K)

Uchihas are the master race.

Attached: 6b62154648fe82ea4c8221b0c149a719.jpg (563x454, 51K)

Ikemoto is so based

(You)

To be fair without Uchiha, the leaf would never have existed nor would Naruto have become as powerful has he did.

Agreed. It’s because Kishimoto made her a girl (likely so that the Uchiha and Senju clans could mix again, but being female means she’d never would have been relevant).

Still searching the uncensored version.

Attached: SARASUMI_PEACE.png (1342x2048, 2.03M)

Someone say Boruto Rule 34?

Attached: I_love_you_Hima-chan.jpg (319x366, 27K)

D-Denki kun?

Why Sumire is so shit character? Kodachi just used her to make a false confession and make Sarada jealous. (Cuz is cute)
Sarada is his fav character.

Why sumirefags think she's cute?
She's purple and ugly, so much purple it hurts my eyes

Why best girl?
She's just a terrorist who tried to blow up the village

Why she's gonna marry Boruto?
She's clearly gonna die or end with that stalker she had

Explain that sumirefags, how your waifu can be so horrible

It makes me wonder if this is implying that Amado guy is stronger.

>Why sumirefags think she's cute?
Pits

Attached: hawawa.jpg (1447x992, 122K)

I thought blue was considered the hero color?

Nah man it's always reserved for a rival or something similar.

Are all Saradafags this transparently fragile?

Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Every fanbase has people that are insufferable cunts and sometimes they have to make themselves heard. Best thing you can do is just ignore them.

Attached: Uchiha.Sarada.full.2428412.jpg (900x800, 392K)

You certainly don't help your case.

Why is she so perfect, bros...

Attached: 7bb658dab5c1e97ea6d5efeae2366d5a.jpg (1000x704, 273K)

And what have I done exactly?

He knows about momoshiki so he has to be a alien. No humans knew about him. He's probably from the main branch of the family and was banished.

My question was why you guys were fragile. Instead of targeting your fellow Saradafag for his retarded shitposting, you got all defensive because I called you waifufags out. Fragile.

> Muh purple
Sumire's popularity is 0%
On japan

Point proven.

Idk, but Sumire is clearly overrated

>"I'm serious, guys! Sumire isn't popular!"

Are we really doing this again?

How is explaining that every single fanbase has shits defensive? if anything I was offering a factual statement while offering advice how to cut the shitposting at the root. I apologize if you don't like what I said but I'm not going to blow up or shitpost a retard to satisfy you.

but she's really not popular. It's just some Sumirefags saying she's popular and spamming "hawawa" pics

You didn't do anything though besides stating something that a child could have told me. I obviously made a hyperbolic comment and you took it 100% seriously. And let's be serious here for one second, you didn't comment because you wanted to "offer factual statements" but to defend your waifu cult for whatever reason.

Well it's clear you're only seeking an argument so I won't reply to you any further.

Why sumirefags always start a war in a thread

More spoilers.

Boro is the bigger Kara Inner we saw at the meeting.

Koodo is the Inner with the leg-warmers.

Delta is apparently Amado's daughter.

Chocho is doing what Chocho always does when she thinks a guy is a hottie with Kawaki.

They are mad because their waifu is not relevant in this arc, they took the bait

>Chocho is doing what Chocho always does when she thinks a guy is a hottie with Kawaki.
How long til the Cho Cho/Kawaki fanart and what will the inevitable episode be about .