Fate

youtube.com/watch?v=HXBWC5Zbkkg
>tfw a 30-second commercial is more visually appealing and exciting than the entirety of the shitty mobage it advertises
Will we ever get worthwhile anime adaptations of all that content, on the same level of quality as those bait CMs? Babylonia and Camelot look like they're going to be mediocre.

Attached: 1532769580615.jpg (900x1259, 299K)

bump

None of that stuff is good. The animation is nice otherwise it is your usual post Fate Extra trite

Kiara rate up when?

Attached: 1554111731933.jpg (616x1344, 191K)

>when Nasu tries to convince the playerbase that Sakura had some ambiguity to her actions in Heaven's Feel only to make her Dark Side it's own literal thing in FGO and make it a container for Kama, a Beast Class servant.

Maybe because literally anything could be better than the mobage. People claimed Camelot was a high point in the writing and it's literally a /pol/ shitpost.

It's made for what I'm guessing is a week-long event in the kusoge, I wasn't talking about the scenario.
The clip is visually and musically really good, now imagine if some worthwhile content was adapted with that level of quality. Instead we're going to get CGI shitfests and earrape explosions as always.

>Camelot look like they're going to be mediocre.
But they haven't even released Camelot PV yet tho...
At least Camelot adaptions doesn't have Takeuchi as its character designer

Attached: IMG_0382.jpg (2921x2064, 834K)

Camelot is already a shitty chapter, pretty sure the adaptation will be bad as well

Would you fuck Da Vinci chan?

The climax of Anastasia was pretty hype

The Kama event was shit.
I'm waiting for an adaptation of the Temple of time.

Only idiots have any faith in a decent FGO adaptation, smart men just shitpost whenever they can.

Attached: 1554748098633.png (282x300, 78K)

Yes that's right. LB1 is my most favorite Lostbelt so far, and hopefully it could get an anime adaption in the future.

Attached: IMG_1086.png (1350x1450, 314K)

That looks like how Shaft would handle a Fate adaptation if they actually managed to give a shit

>Kiara, Mata Hari, multiple Sakuras, Scheherazade
Is this the singularity/lostbelt where humanity descended into sluttery?

My king.

Attached: 61852916_p0.jpg (1700x2000, 637K)

yeah
they even put 2 sakuras in there

They make it pretty explicit yeah

I want Kiara momma to absorb me

Babylonia, Solomon (especially if you experienced it real time) and SE.RA.PH. were good
The shitty system ended up too much trouble for me to continue playing hoping for the occasional good scenario though

Yeah

Attached: IMG_1246.jpg (1013x1433, 1002K)

I never cast a ballot for him

Would it hurt?

No if you're a big guy

>tfw no Kiara gf

Kiara is pretty 3DPD my dude

Okay Hans

Gacha is bad civilization

A million times yes. Going to grail to 100 if I can stand playing on this god awful NA server for a few more months.

Attached: __fou_and_leonardo_da_vinci_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__51058d651f08e27bc120f (738x1000, 501K)

Da Vinci is not for (You) though. She's gay for Roman.

I'll fuck them both if I must but I will have my Da Vinci chan

Attached: 72727799_p1.png (900x1106, 494K)

That Parvati walk is almost as cool as the Sakura walk from the F/HA vita opening.

We need this godawful franchise to die. It's strangling mobage market, it's strangling doujin market, and if it doesn't die quickly enough it will also start strangling anime market once they start throwing adaptations in our faces. And to think I used to be skeptical about this whole "nips have genetically shit taste and flock to the stinkiest shit around" thing.
t. pre-FGO fatenigger

Attached: 1545940965252.jpg (976x638, 76K)

But Last Encore sold like shit