ITT: anime confession thread

Get it all of your chest, I'll start:
I watched the first episode of Gungrave.

Attached: 1467265310585.jpg (640x742, 199K)

I prefer the second part of SAO season 1 to the first part because of the incest memes.

I self insert sometimes

i watch tsukihime anime

One Piece is extremely bad.

Attached: 753685.gif (500x360, 1.9M)

Can't sin if it never happened.

Never watched Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Series Experiments Lain or Cowboy Bebop

I kinda enjoy Last Encore

I watched all of gungrave and I actually liked it

I mostly watch anime movies.
To be fair, I don't watch too many live-action series either.

I never watch anime actually. I only read manga or the light novel because anime voice acting is so fucking awful

I watched all of the anime adaptations for Berserk before actually reading it

I tend to cry easily when the moment and soundtrack is set up right. Some examples:
>Last episode of One Piece WCI arc
>Digimon Tri Brave Heart
>Last episode of Kaguya-sama

FranXX was the most enjoyable anime I've seen in years.

Attached: 1527066413365.jpg (1109x1553, 231K)

I hate mecha

kimi no na wa made my cry like a little bitch, I never cried at anime before

>all these sins
Don't worry anons, gay priest forgives all.

Attached: 1451419329155.jpg (680x962, 130K)

I like dubs and subs equally

AHHHHHHHH KOTOMINE KIREIIIIIIIII

I like niche shows, that appeal to me personally, over generally acclaimed better shows. Examples
>Cross Angle
>Happy Sugar Life
>Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Attached: yuela.jpg (1024x576, 208K)

I need to rewatch shit, I forgot most of the things I watched since I usually only watch them when they air. I watched a best moments of K-On vid on youtube and hour ago and didnt recognize most of the scenes.

I watched the second season of K-ON before the first one.

I am a lifelong martial artist and in a sparring interclub (Muaythai) I used a dempsey roll from a Hajime no Ippo

I was against this skinny asian kid and he threw a really weak 1 2 that I dived in on and I clunked him with 6 hooks side to side.

I won the match on points and I hope none of the 40 or so watching had ever watched it.

Have also used flicker jabs and Sendo Smash in situations but never in a contact match, usually just a joke when doing some lite sparring.

I think that Attack on titan is better than Berserk.

I unironically find BNHA enjoyable and refreshing.

Attached: 1472547835441.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I haven't watched a single anime since 2014

I consider Chuunibyou and Toradora to be two of the worst anime I've ever watched.
I believe that the first season of Clannad is better than After Story (Tomoyo > Nagisa > Kyou > Kotomi > Fuko). Kanon is far better than both (Shiori > Nayuki > Mai > Ayu > Makoto).

I dropped Banner of the Stars (even though I enjoyed the first season) because all of the characters in the second season besides Lafiel and Samson were putting me to sleep.
I have tried to watch GitS: Stand Alone Complex three times and have dropped it every time. The mystifying part is that I actually like the show.
I thought Azumanga Daioh was pretty overrated. I still thought it was good because of the likable cast, but the comedy was inconsistent and the show didn't leave much of an impression on me.

Attached: ye24.jpg (545x555, 57K)

>I unironically find BNHA enjoyable and refreshing

Okay, you’re gonna have to actually explain this one to me. Finding it enjoyable is one thing, but how the hell is do you find it “refreshing”? It is capeshit + the most basic of Shonen tropes. It is the furthest thing from original or refreshing.

Attached: 7BE77D5D-D180-4661-B796-E897B0572AA6.png (1011x1088, 923K)

I haven't watched Cowboy Bebop and still go around saying is good.

I love Elfen Lied and it's more enjoyable than most of the other series I've watched.

I do the same thing with EoE

Attached: 8DED1C6A-23FA-4182-B0A0-72E8D4A1987B.png (956x532, 789K)

I unironically enjoy Attack on Titan, Bleach, and Gundam SEED.

I still think that the old adaptation of JoJo part 3 is a better anime.

Re:Zero episode 15 is the best episode of anime ever made

Me too

Are you me?

Apocrypha had its flaws, but was great overall.

I would agree for DIO's World at least.

I search the archive for mentions of my hobbyhorse series which hardly gets talked about anymore, so mentioning it will almost certainly summon me into the thread.

I’ve read more Ane Naru Mono than any other manga bar JoJo.

>Re:Zero episode 15 is the best episode of anime ever made
Episode 18 is better. Episode 15 is just pure suffering.

Attached: 1539186871672.jpg (800x600, 103K)

FMA sucks and I'll never watch that shit forced by Americans and dubfaggots.

I have, and will, never watch an idol anime.

Im afraid of the yukionna with purple hair from R+V (even if she was the best girl too)

And also, when i watched the S1 of AoT i thought it was just the usuall mediocre mainstream shonen, but after have read the manga 2 years ago now is my favourite manga.

I hated the first part of Naruto until the Tsunade arc.
I thought Sasuke and Sakura were one-note characters clearly added in there because Kishi listened to his editor.
I didn't give a shit about Zabusa or Haku and just wished Naruto beat Haku's ass without the boring backstory.
I thought Neji was a terrible character only meant to be a strawman argument and having us gain sympathy for him was terrible.
I thought the Naruto vs Kiba fight was badly animated.
I wish the arc had concluded as a proper tournament instead of having the Sand Village attack.

Attached: 6514653614.png (1355x763, 716K)

I prefer the old style of manga adaptations running concurrently with the manga to seasonal 1 cour series because the pacing on every 1 cour series I've seen so far has been completely fucked.
Needing to pad out the time of each episode actually lets the anime expand scenes to get characterization and worldbuilding at a steadier pace, and you can always just not watch the filler if you don't want it.

FMA '03 is alright but falls apart as soon as it stops following the manga
Brotherhood is just awful hyper-fast-paced memetic garbage for fans of the original show.

What are you talking about? Brotherhood is longer than '03.

The reason 18 was so good was because of the buildup from 14-17 imo of which 15 was the crown jewel of the show. When the credits started rolling at the end of 15 my jaw dropped

I like the Tokyo Ghoul anime more thean the manga

I think that jojoposting and memes are funny.
It's not a sin, it's pretty based actually

FSN 2006 Deen is my favorite installment of fate

Konosouba us extremly overrated, its just borning and predictable so most of the comedy doesnt land.

I'm a yurifag

Yeah, tried to watch it 2 times, barely managed to finish it.

The Dio fight is better

I only watched 3 episodes of Spice and Wolf before I dropped it, I just didn't enjoy it. I also have a bachelor's in econ

You know mike tyson and jack DEMPSEY used that move right? Why would you be worried about someone having seen an anime?

I don't watch any anime with Hiroyuki Sawano's music anymore. Can't stand that shit.

You could switch any of his OSTs for another shows he did besides Kill la Kill and it would fit just as well

the majority of the anime I watch are battle shonens but I also enjoy bullying people for being shonenshitters

I usually skip OP and EDs unless I hear people praising them a lot. Sometimes I'll watch the first opening to hopefully get a vague idea of what the show's about though if I'm going in blind.

I thought the consensus is that chuunibyou is garbage

i actually enjoyed psycho pass season 2

Recently I binged entire SnK manga in three sittings, now I'm trying to read Berserk but I'm not feeling it so far.

I liked Death Parade
t. former depressionfag

I dropped Bakemonogatari after 4 episodes

I dropped TTGL after 5 episodes

I dropped Kill La Kill after 10 minutes of the first episode

Berserk movies are my favorite anime movies

I finished only 3 series in the last 3 years

I unironically used to listen to anime openings while working out or going to the grocery store

Attached: 1551619299932_0.jpg (184x250, 5K)

I unironically listen to Before My Body Is Dry while deadlifting

Literally me

w-whats wrong with death parade, I thought it was good, and I remember the threads here when it was aired, is everyone just a fucking contrarian on Yea Forums nowdays?

Beats me, I only ever see it mentioned in a negative light, I've seldom seen anyone praise it (or even acknowledge it).
Also Decim is best boy.

Why would a priest have such a shapely butt?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.35_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 120K)

Curios user. Which one?

I want a season 2 of mayoiga

I honestly think anime is progressive as hell and am delighted by the fact. polfags who try to push anime as tradcon ideal should neck it

Have you seen Gurren Lagann? I didn't care for mecha until I saw that.

I enjoy video games

Attached: a million buddies.jpg (500x500, 176K)

Really ?
I thought it was pretty cool and the ending almost made me cry...
It was really good desu.

he did squats for Lord DIO

>I unironically used to listen to anime openings while doing X

So what? Is this a reason for shame or something? People listen to fucking rhythmless raps or other american nu!"songs" all the time.

Anime songs are a heaven compared to that crap.

It's okay Shirou, it's only good taste to like Kotomine in HF.

>Brotherhood is just awful hyper-fast-paced memetic garbage for fans of the original show.
The fuck are you talking about? Brotherhood is only fast paced while it's covering what the 03 anime already did, (which isn't even a quarter of the show), it's almost a panel-for-panel adaption of the manga after that.

I watched Fate/Zero first but call other people secondaries

I sometimes watch specific anime just because there's a ton of hentai doujins from that title

I can stomach a bad/mediocre anime if there's a cute couple

I never watched Haruhi because I can't find a torrent with the episodes in airing order and I'm too lazy to reorder them myself.