How come characters in anime and manga only ever take a shower in the evening before going to bed...

How come characters in anime and manga only ever take a shower in the evening before going to bed? You never see them showering in the morning for some reason. Maybe that's just my perception though.
Guess it's a Japanese thing, but I still find it weird that it's JUST that way. I always thought it just depends on the person and if they prefer showering in the evening or morning.
Can anyone explain this or provide examples where characters shower in the morning instead of the evening?
People who autistically wanna debate what's better can fuck off.

Attached: 1550954652708.jpg (668x924, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med-health.net/How-Often-Should-You-Shower.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qYUFBnAmK28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they never sweat while sleeping since fictional characters

since they aren't fat like you

Do people actually shower twice a day?

>Guess it's a Japanese thing, but I still find it weird that it's JUST that way. I always thought it just depends on the person and if they prefer showering in the evening or morning.
It's that way because bathing as a way to relax after a day's work is very common there, it's why they have bath houses. You're supposed to already be clean, so you would usually shower in the evening, then get in the bath to relax.

>showering in the morning
>you get dirty/sweaty during the day
>go to sleep dirty

>showering in the evening
>go to sleep clean
>wake up clean

Attached: 1262193546525.jpg (450x600, 32K)

This, nothing beats going to bed being fresh.And bathing twice every day is a waste of resources and time.

that's legit unhealthy for your skin

I'm not even 60kg, I sweat because I have dreams sometimes
I sometimes do. I rarely shower in the morning but I can't sleep if I haven't washed myself beforehand. If I sweat at night I feel the need to shower in the morning.
Bathing is GOAT I often bathe instead of showering in the evening since its so soothing.

Fits perfectly with the sexless culture.

>wake up clean
Keep telling yourself smelly

Considering the kind of people who make anime and write manga would also be the kind of people who stay up late to catch a show, it makes sence in their routine to take a shower in the evening and hit the sack right after finishing what they are watching, rather than getting up extra early to wash and dry themselves.

Yes, at least that's the norm in my place since it's a tropical country

>And bathing twice every day is a waste of resources and time.
>unhealthy
Nigga what?
I demand your sources. I bathe like 2 times a day and can get to 4 times every summer.
I am as healthy as any hard laborer could be

Never been to Japan but I got the idea that such is how they respond to their weather.
Cold evening means a hot bath is nice, no evening sweat, and cold morning makes bathing painful.

I live in the tropic though so bathing twice is nice

med-health.net/How-Often-Should-You-Shower.html

Really don't know; there's arguments for both sides.

If you have oily skin, when you wake up you'll definitely feel the need to at least wash your face, even if you took a shower the night before. Taking a shower or bath the night before is nice, but there will be times where you'll feel like you need to take another one.

It's not like bodily function stops once you are asleep. Maybe just do both?

Why use a pic of a fictional half-French girl in the topic of showering?

It's technically unhealthy for your skin. Too much shampoo destroys the natural fat layer or some shit and that's bad.
It's the unhealthy the same way drinking soda and eating fast food are unhealthy.
If there's no actual feasible negative effects then it shouldn't matter. Most people ignore are too low iq for that though.

its normal in asia to shower before sleep.
when i came to live in the eu a couple years ago, i found it weird the other way around

and i am still showering before sleep to this day, i sleep way better with that

>when i came to live in the eu a couple years ago, i found it weird the other way around
i'm from eu and most people i know shower/bathe in the evenings

>You should shower more often depending on a few factors such as if you use public places that are filled with bacteria (like the subway or buses), have a job that is physically demanding or exercise regularly.
Well, ok.
I am a hard laborer so I guess I'm cool

I am not a dermatologist but, experience say that it is not comparable to soda.
Soda makes me sick and fast food taste worse than my own cooking
Had no problem with my skin for over 20 years of bathing frequently. Had athletes foot 4 times that I healed by bathing at the beach for a long time though

Waking up for work/school is literally the worst experience every fucking day. Why would you want to get up even earlier because you still need to shower? Also why would you want to wash your bedsheets more often because you've slept with all your accumulated dirt and shit from the day. Based nips know what's good, OP is a faggot.

I shower before sleeping because I don't want any of your 3DPD particles to touch my precious bed.

Attached: 1509547231715_0.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

this
where in the eu where you that most people only showered in the morning

I do but that is because I workout in the morning so shower before work then shower after work since I sweat at work.

Anyone else only showers less than 4 times a week? It feels odd to me to shower even more than once sometimes.

They make fungicide lotions for athletes foot dude.

Meant for

What the actual fuck

If you live on cold countries, sure. Thats cool
If you live in the tropics, touch me not motherfucker

I know. But I love the water.
Athletes foot probably sprung from being drenched too much. Solved by drenching in salty water

I live in Venezuela

three times a week if I'm not going through a chronic masturbation phase

Vaseline is great for athlete's foot, it suffocates fungi.

Non-Americans don't have the A/C running all day, so they sweat, so they shower before bed rather than after.

Fucking Pajeet.

I shower daily and use spend the time to actually scrub every inch of my body. Hygiene is inportant anons.

Yikes

Fred is half French, so she probably needs to shower twice because she doesn't benefit from that East Asian odorless sweat.

Imagine the smell

>>wake up clean

Attached: 1529275384475.jpg (80x130, 4K)

Please at least tell me you're a girl

imagine showering more than 3 times a week. fucking normalfags and wagecucks get out reee

That would explain the fish smell.

Getting all sweaty and then taking an ice cold bath is a pleasure that not even a hundred nuts could compare too

Try it, anons. The thought alone makes me rock hard

I'm a neet and I have to shower every day, being unclean makes me want to neck myself

Check em

Nigga

This
I can't sleep if my hair is greasy

i know a couple people with your shower frequency and they all radiate an unbearable stink
how do you keep in contact with other human beings in this condition?

I shower at least 20 times a week.

come over to the equator then.

If you actually smell in the morning after showering in the evening, there is probably something wrong with you or you need to wash your sheets.

How do you not sweat

ITT: not everyone lives in hot places and not everyone lives in cold places

Cause she has an interogation mark on her head to give extra visual indication that his OP is a question stupid.

Do people shower everyday? I only take a bath once in a week.

Do people actually sweat while sleeping? I can't fall asleep if I'm hot enough to sweat, let alone actually being sweaty and feeling sticky in bed. Consider getting air conditioning or just a fan

>Normal shower in the morning
>2 minute shower in the evening to rinse off
Wow it's that easy

good room AC?

Why not do it the other way around? 2 minutes in the morning, full one evening?

I've been with Japanese women, and they always showered at night, and this would be before just normally sleeping or to have sex. They mostly skipped morning showers unless there was sex before. Even after I shower at night, I still shower in the morning because I worry that I sweat at night, which might cause me to smell. Even if I think I smell fine, I still do it because I know that you can become accustomed to your own smell and not realize how strong it is. Asian girls typically don't have the odors that we associate with sweat, so they can get away with not having a morning showers, with the exception of the smells after sex, like I mentioned earlier.

Live somewhere cold

Try living near equator, bitch,
it's hot and it makes me sweaty.

If you shower twice a day just don't use shampoo twice
Personally I only shower in the morning unless I was outside all day and need to wash the pollen off to get my allergies to stop fucking with me

You shouldn't shampoo too frequentluly as it takes out all the oils in their hair and scalp that are good for you. I only shampoo once a week, and I don't even like that because it makes my hair way harder to style and looks and feels too fine.

hentai tells me they shower before they have sex though

The native Japanese and Korean women I've been with showered beforehand because they're self-conscious about it, although Asian American girls not so much.

Nippon isn't hot enough to shower twice a day, and if you shower once - you do it in the evening.

>take a shower in the evening before going to bed?
That's what I do.

Literally everyone in Japan showers before bed. It's just the culture here. It's not like America or something where different people will have a preference. We literally just had an assignment on how confusing it is for children when they hear that people wash their face before bed. In their mind they just took a bath so why would you wash your face.

Have you ever experienced a Japanese summer, especially when it's also humid as fuck and you walk everywhere after getting off your train/subway? All the Uniqlo Airism in the world isn't going to save you.

it was 105 degrees in Japan last summer

to be fair, I don't think they sweat as much as other races. I see businessmen wearing full suits and old ladies wearing long sleeves so they don't get tan and they don't break a sweat. Same with a lot of places in Asia.

>Nippon isn't hot
Oh, my son.

Huh. I have to bury myself under a mountain of blankets to sleep. And I sweat like a pig

i have crippling depression i only manage 1 shower every 4 or so days

Taking a shower is the best way to start the day, and even better if you've gone for a run before that. You'll be fresh, fully awake and energized to start performing at your best right away. Anyone who disagrees is either a shill for the (((caffeine))) industry or a slob.

Your personal experience isn't a demonstration of what is healthy and what is not. You also quoted the waste of ressources sentence but didn't address it for some reason.

No. Best way to start the day is to stroke away the morning wood.

>tfw can't start my day without my ritual shower

Attached: 1533733798655.jpg (1095x1195, 110K)

Well, if your skin is so bad that showing twice makes you whine with whatever, I would consider your genes bad.

Soda and fastfood are food that may not have passed the health inspection. Bathing is just water. What is unhealthy there?

Not only is it hot, it is also disgustingly humid, which makes it much worse than how it looks going by temperature alone.

You guys shower daily? not bi-weekly?

then don't use blanket

I shower daily, but when I do it really just depends on when I have free time.

I'm not a fat fuck with lard blobs curling around my waist where sweat can generate and ferment even in relatively cold environment.
There's 3 reasons you can sweat at night:
1. ^ -you're sick on body
2. nightmares -you're sick on mind
3. you live in an equatorial area of the world where being sweaty is the least of your concerns, close your doors and try to not get raped to death in your sleep or eaten by spiderwasps, user

Attached: a131b0d41f05069c6b23ecfac1e5c4b21908ec81e66deaca8f08d1806685fcfd.png (675x380, 258K)

Japanese people don't have body odour, because they lack the genes for the fatty sweat glands required to produce it.

They also have dry earwax.

Attached: 4L_cX5GucIh.png (600x309, 127K)

Attached: DUto_D3VQAAtcn3.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

>I would consider your genes bad
You have actual medical articles linked to you in this thread telling you you're objectively retarded and yet you're still trying to deny reality with some imbecilic broscience /pol/ flex. Seek mental help, you fucking basket case.

It says so on that article that it's fine if your lifestyle calls for it. Which I do

If you are so frail that bathing gets you killed, then please do.

I do, if I work out. Which is literally every weekday morning.

Shower in the morning because I'm all sweaty, shower every night because I've been awake and doing shit all day and I don't like going to bed all grungy and shit.

People say it can be bad for your skin, but that's only if you use soap and shampoo literally every time, which you absolutely should not be doing unless you have OCD. Matter of fact, it's better to only do that like every 2-3 days depending on how greasy you are.

I cant sleep when I'm cold.

How is it unhealthy if it doesn't negatively affect his health?

Thank you user.

Will Frederica ever figure out what anything means?

Attached: 1549706575409.jpg (907x778, 72K)

It says in the article that the necessary things for healthy skin regenerate fast enough for you to shower twice a day, or that showering twice a day is even necessary? Seriously? Mind giving a quote?
>If you are so frail that bathing gets you killed, then please do.
For someone with such amazing genetics it amazes me that you are so retarded your only way of arguing is to resort to reductio ad absurdum. Maybe put a little less attention into your germ phobia and a little more into reading a fucking book once in a while.

exceptions from the norm are a thing, what do you think standard deviation is? medical studies are done(or at least should if not corrupted/lobbied) on hundreds or thousands of samples(people)
you're telling yourself that, selfhypnosis; stay awake for 3 days and see what happens, step one - burn your blankets

It's probably because narratively, a shower is an easy way to represent cooling down and contemplating after a long day, which is represented a long series of interconnected scenes in the story. It would be inconsistent storytelling to use a symbol of reaction and reflection at the start of a day, which is usually the first scene in a given storyline. I like this random discussion on personal hygiene, though.

Breaking news, different cultures do things differently, film at 11

So what? That just proves the point that it's not inherrently unhealthy.
It depends on the case. Making judgement on a general basis is fucking retarded because it depends on the individual what applies.

I shower when I get home for the day
I don’t give a shit what normalfags smell me like, but my home is my temple, and I enjoy feeling at my freshest in that clean space

Mate, I work at hard labor under the sun.
You don't tell me what is a healthy lifestyle when going to my job unhealthy is a death sentence.
No, really.
One new guy was a lanket who surprised me with his strenght. Later, we thought he was sleeping until someone checked and he was bleeding on the nose, unconcious. Hospital was called

I have really long hair (mid back) but I only shampoo and conditioner it once a day even though I shower twice. Not too worried about my skin as I've never had so much as a pimple in my entire life. Very important to shower and shave to keep your body nice and clean especially when you are stuck bleeding every month and you have to shower 3 times sometimes a day because of OCD

I guess you're an eastern euro working in construction. Your heaad must be fucked from constant drinking and head trauma due to no helmet because your ability to ramble inane, irrelevant shit is astounding.

You don't have armpits or a crotch?
My dick musk alone is ridiculous if I don't shower daily.

k

I forgot.
youtube.com/watch?v=qYUFBnAmK28

shave your armpits
stop masturbating 15 times a day

No I'm not a fag, I keep them trimmed
I jerk it every other day on average
Just accept that everyone around you probably thinks you stink

Am I the only one who showers twice a day?

Sleep with less blankets? Or do you specifically need to be hot to fall sleep

All of that only matters if you're female, which you should know for a fact is irrelevant to literally everyone in this thread besides you, and even then there's a very strong chance you're a roleplaying tranny fetishist.

If you live in a cold climate and aren't a sweaty person then showering once a day is excessive desu
I don't shower daily and I've been told I smell good on numerous occasions so it's clearly not needed to shower once a day

Why do Japs insist on showering before sex?
Is it because they're too autistic to actually make a move so asking a girl if she wants to take a shower is easier?

That's excessive user
If you mean two full showers a day then your hair and skin must be in horrible condition

Shampoo once a day is too much nevermind conditioner once a day
I shampoo every 3-4 days and use conditioner once a week

Lmao fucking this. If you sweat at night, you may have a problem.

Showering everyday is just as important for men to do as well user. The only people that debate this are neets or 3rd worlders.

>you have to use shampoo every time you shower
Nah, the real shower doctrine is to shower once a week.
You let your scent go if you do it too often, all the pheromones are wasted.

Attached: Dog.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

That's what perfumes are for user.

I think it's just a cultural thing, maybe embarrassment about how you might seem unclean or want to be considerate. And I mentioned that they always showered at night, regardless of sex or not. But that doesn't mean that there aren't times where you might spontaneously have sex before nighttime, and they wouldn't just stop to take a shower before doing it. But, uh, things do smell and taste a little different if they don't.

Nice pimples nerd

My skin is beautiful and people sre always surprised when they find out my actual age because they think I'm much younger, despite the fact that I drink. Try again.