Rising of the Shield Hero

Episode starts soon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.22_[2019.04.17_07.14.07].jpg (1280x720, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsgstng.com/
youtu.be/BgPzDvxD7uU
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/aozaw0/ama_with_shield_hero_producer_junichiro_tamura/?sort=new
ln-news.com/archives/91550/post-91550/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give us a recap of the last episode, user.

yorokobe, demihuman, your wish to see your friend Rifana again will come true.

Attached: Tate_no_Yuusha_14_11.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

fucking watch the episode
you have 1 hourtill the new one airs
dsgstng.com/

Attached: 1554820331677.jpg (1274x1382, 355K)

>reminder his ban ends tomorrow

forgot pic

Attached: hating peronism.jpg (778x455, 65K)

>two pointless confrontation episodes in a row
>shitty flashback episode now
Can this shitshow pick up the fucking pace?

Attached: D4WNzC-UcAA.jpg (635x449, 81K)

Why are you here?

what the hell is this?

your link doesn't work user.

4 minutes

It's up now!

starting

get in here niggas

Attached: D4W1arvUEAEhNQZ.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Attached: D4W1W94UwAA_vTL.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Attached: D4W2P-yUYAAJMmx.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

I want to pomf Flonne.

Attached: D4W2bDrUwAA4l5M.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Attached: D4W3GOWVUAEJndx.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Attached: D4W3CuuUwAAxjGQ.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Attached: D4W3QXLUwAEhglQ.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: D4W3aDOUIAAoOlF.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Yet another falls victim to the flu.

//kaeritai

Attached: D4W3mVVUIAAEzDS.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Attached: D4W4AD-UEAAjAMD.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Attached: D4W4EoAUYAAKFq6.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Attached: D4W4hsKUIAAFlZ6.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Attached: D4W5JjPU4AAEm8U.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Attached: D4W5-snU0AA8iNQ.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Suddenly, fucking T-Rex

>literally the whole episode is just forced drama

boring ep

Your post is forced drama. But i do agree the whole episode could've been done better. They didn't express correctly how fucked up raphtalia got from the event, like her very creepy and unsettling optimism or the part where she was having night terrors. Even the part where raphtalia was fighting against rabier didn't feel that right.

i don't want to watch anymore. it hurts

Attached: 1553378721493.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

10 haunting photos taken before disaster.

it was obvious they were going to downplay the whole suffering.

WORST
EPISODE
OF
KEMONO FRIENDS
EVER.

Attached: not like this.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

They'll censor rifana's remains in china too.

Good. Honestly, I didn't want to see the suffering.

Raphtalia would've seen rifana die in her arms originally.

I know, I read the WN and the LN.

Well, at least she has a souvenir?

Attached: Souvenir.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: 51GW1y60RuL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x611, 54K)

legal loli

Neither of them are... by our world's standards.

>tortures kemonomimis instead of raping them
I'll never not understand this

Attached: 1555472384035.png (970x1252, 1.54M)

Let's just say a lot of bad things happened. Gotta read those manga and LNs to get them feels. and, for you anime only watchers, it's worse than you imagine.

Attached: Visiting hours 9-5.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>putting your dick in furry

Would you fuck a dog?

maybe

Attached: New-Chapter-Wan.gif (1024x750, 397K)

...Now raise your right arm if you want MORE torture!

Attached: Volunteer.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Subs out yet?

in 5

Okay, I'll be back.
Went to murder that lord.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
Dropped.

Attached: 1553527290780.png (820x721, 50K)

no tanoshii

I thought she killed the noble in the manga

Fuck demi-human

shitty episode

Yes

Same. They pretty hot desu

I wish

Where do demihumans come from? Did someone fuck or get fucked by a raccoon?

probably niggers

Hell. Demi humans and shield """hero""" belong in hell. deus vult

Well, that's enough tears for today.

Attached: 4u4rJ.jpg (233x217, 14K)

>cg dinosaur

>0,5 Melromac coins have been deposited into your account

Ah they fucked up the fight with the noble.
I'm pissed.

Attached: 1553027290364.jpg (720x712, 82K)

Why'd she act scared of Naofumi in episode 1 if she already wanted to fuck the Shield Hero?

Attached: mpv-shot0025.jpg (853x480, 70K)

shit anime

I think I'm starting to see the appeal of adult Raptalia. I want her to step on me while making this face.

Attached: 1555495613018.jpg (853x480, 59K)

She didn't know he was the Shield Hero yet.

you had one fucking job you dumb racoon

Attached: 00194.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Shit opinion

Fuck this trope.

Attached: not this shit again.jpg (853x480, 55K)

>t. secondary animeonlyfag
They didn't retard.

Ur shit

>defending raccoon
youtu.be/BgPzDvxD7uU

remove the coon

Attached: 1551218485759.gif (480x360, 750K)

>I'll let you live, so you could keep on torturing other demi humans
I know, right

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.00_[2019.04.17_11.28.14].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Imagine being this much of a desperate samefag who didn't even watched the episode or read the WN.

Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: embarrasing2.jpg (468x571, 52K)

>killing him will only make things worse
>but if you let him live, he knows you did
>something he hates with passion is giving HIM mercy
Honestly that shit is worse than death.

Racoons are scums.

I hope they get to the island arc where they have to trade team mates and everyday Raphtalia comes back angrier and angrier and vents to Shield about how shitty the other heros are.

Doesn't she get drunk in that one and get rapey?

So why were people saying she would have turned into the ultimate Mary Sue?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.33_[2019.04.17_11.31.04].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

He dies anyway.

We'll probably get it otherwise there is reason why Scythe bro is in the opening.

She would have turned into the ultimate raccunny

Wow I'm not gonna lie I don't like the sound of that arc. Does she get friendlier with the other heroes or does she still just hate them? I'm assuming they team up again at some point or is it a permanent thing?

After 2 episodes of walking I thought maybe we might get a decent episode but this was pointless. We already know she had a shitty life, you don't end up a slave when things are going great. Then you play to the stupid trope and it causes a fucking ancient evil to be released

DISGUSTING.
If you agree with this you're a fucking cuck

Of all the anime I didn't expect Shield Hero to pull the "you kill you're the same as him"

She'd be absolutely OP.

>a fucking t rex
That's retarded, was it like that in the LN?

Did he get cucked?

Attached: mpv-shot0049.jpg (853x480, 50K)

Please everyone, calm down!

Remember, this is exactly how the Great Demi Wars started in the first place!

Attached: The Demi Wars.webm (720x404, 2.78M)

>trade team mates
Will Spear rape Filo?

Ok fags, which one is better : Senko's fluffy tail or Raphtalia's fluffy tail?

Long story short the other heros are fuck ups.

Spear just treats the day like a date and all Raphtalia wants it to rack up xp and she gets pissed and walks off from him

Sword tells her to hunt stuff on her own then they try to fight a boss and he keeps getting in her way and they argue and she storms off

Bow fakes like he can only use his attacks a certain amount of times and purposely puts them in danger so he can swoop in and be a hero at the last second because he has a capefag boner. She gets furious and smashes some shit.

..and once again, webm for retards let's me down.

Attached: The Jews did this.jpg (330x287, 29K)

At least they skipped the retarded scene where Naofumi can suddenly use a whip

I think you mean did she

Yes.

Yes, yes it was.
Only 2 more episodes until the pope anyway.
Next is her royal fried chickenness followed by her royal hotness the episode after.

I'm I cute? Can I be a wife?

Attached: 1530367282506.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Because the potential or Rifana was even greater than the potential of Raphtalia.

Oh no...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.51_[2019.04.17_11.30.26].jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I-is she dead?

Attached: mpv-shot0043.jpg (853x480, 61K)

Like is it ever explained why the other heroes suck so much? Even sword who seems like he should be an alright guy ends up an ass it seems. Were their timelines for fags or something?

I know, but I'm giving reason behind this

with 24 episodes it's bound to have some filler
desu I prefer it that way than watching 12 condensed eps and having to wait god knows how much time for next season (I'm looking at you, no game no life)

Oh okay, I'm not surprised. The other heroes are complete morons. So the team swap was only like a temporary thing then?

Nah she's a lich now, more powerful than ever. Just gotta play that long game

I want to hug Raphtalia!

Started to feel some of that Kevin Penkin magic in this scene. Nothing in this series gave the same amount of feel as the first time you saw the abyss in MiA, though.

Attached: mpv-shot0058.jpg (853x480, 52K)

>isekai trash tries to be dark and serious

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

nah, she was just hired in a local book shop

Raph was the only one sold off because of the Queen's grand keikaku, right? Something like that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.35_[2019.04.17_11.40.09].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

It has had that tone since episode 1

Bowcunt has an inferiority complex because people in his wolrd have psychic powers but his are bottom-tier, Swordfag is mostly alright except for his loner tendencies.

Why'd they decide to do a team swap anyway? I don't see how it would be helpful to either Naofumi or Raphtalia.

Spooky.

Jesus christ shit like this pisses me off. Dude literally enslaves and tortures people for fun and then the pull shit like this garbage.

The ENTIRE appeal of this garbage show is the protag being an edgy incel. Except that he stopped that shit in episode 3 and then became the same moralfag pseudo edgy self insert harem shitter as every other isekai protagonist.

Why are the japs so opposed to doing something original? It's so obvious. Just have the fucking ferret gore the fat fuck. That's what everyone wants to see. Also have the incel be and actual edgelord instead of this pseudo shit where he acts grumpy every now and then but in the end is still the most sane normie on the entire continent.

still gonna keep watching though :^)

Attached: we are not different, you and I.png (754x574, 483K)

The people of this world suck. Demi's are really cute. I'd want a demi wife instead of torturing them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2019.04.17_11.40.52].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>I'll be no different from him if I kill him.
Jesus Christ how can someone write this cliche drivel and think "Yup I want that in my story." You're completely different from him even if you kill him. He's a scumbag that tortures and kills for pleasure. You're an honorable person that kills to put an end to his evil deeds. Fucking pacifists that think any and all murder is inherently evil are retarded.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.00_[2019.04.17_11.44.39].jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>Filler epsiode
>poor raphtalia

Just sleeping.

Attached: 1548832665155.gif (152x191, 18K)

I think she being a cold tuna was the real reason he got rid of her.

So the readhead scythe guy in the Op is this new demihuman?

Bow almost got one of the cutest to kill herself.

Attached: 1524695605773.jpg (1373x1920, 327K)

Phew, I don't want anymore lolis suffering.

Attached: mpv-shot0048.jpg (853x480, 51K)

Wait, is that a reverse trap?

It was a plan from the based queen so that they could share info on different tactics to be more efficient in the waves. All it really did though was make the followers of the other heros see how great Shield is.

such a cool episode and then that shit cg dino

They treat it like an MMO. Hell they think if they die they will respawn.

Ah. That makes sense. Always nice to see the other heroes look like twats.

It was a daily swap for a few days between all the groups

yes a very tight one too

do you even have to ask?

Attached: happiness-is-a-warm-puppy-23.jpg (675x675, 29K)

Also shield takes the advice of the other heros because apparently the system works based off of what you believe works. For example Sword thinks weapon proficiency and such is the way since his mmos were like that so that is how his sword works. So in the end they all were stubborn and didnt gain anything but Shield took all their ideas and applied it to himself and after that basically became a god.

>Bowcunt has an inferiority complex because people in his wolrd have psychic powers but his are bottom-tier
when was this revealed? which chapter?

But like I just don't understand how the guy without a game equivalent understands the mechanics better than these fucks. Were they just noobs at said games?

I want to lewd this chicken

A faggot with unlimited power is still a faggot.

Damn, that is great. What volume does this take place? I'm currently reading through the LN's and I look forward to getting there. If its been translated.

he framed her in the first place, he deserves death

Turtle arc when?

>18 minutes in
>suddenly swedish singing in the background
Well i sure didn't expect that this

Attached: 1376266545154.jpg (1600x1044, 569K)

Back off!

I read the WN not LN sorry.

Speaking of which is there really any difference between the WN and LN? Does Raph get more sexing in the LN?

What would happen if you cut demihuman's tail?

spear is school days mc, sword is a loner and bow was bullied
then they got isekai'd as the MC of the game they were playing, and said game information is near 1:1 to the real world,

How come nobody cares or know about the Church? I mean most religious institutions are openly preach what they preach. So how come that Naofumi never met with some monk preaching about the evil shield hero.

Also what is the backstory of the demi-humans and the church?

At some point, Raphtalia was in heat or something.

It would be extremly painful.

Naofumi thinks that firstofall it's because they never had any hardship like he did so they didn't put in any effort. Second, they are completely convinced that the world works the way their specific favorite games did so they are unable to utilize the techniques for increasing their stats and abilities that the others and himself used. Like, for example, they all see different upgrade systems for their gear and abilities and think the others are just stupid or lying when they explain how they upgrade because they can't see the menus the others see on their status magic.

So Naofumi opens his mind to the idea that they are all correct and suddenly he can see new equipment menus while the others are still being stubborn bitches.

>you raped and killed by best friend but i'll let you live so that you can atone (just like you have thus far, lol)
Fucking cringe.

Attached: 2019-04-17.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

I need this. Please don't make me beg.

He didn't rape her. He is many things but a rapist isn't one of them.

Atonement here could be "get imprisoned and tortured" but we'll never know what they'll do with him because windows and dinosaurs.

Any place I can read the entire LN series in Eng?

Why did they add this shit in and changed the fight? She literally tells him she can't let him live precisely because of the shit he did and ends up stabbing him both with her mana and physical sword and throwing him out the window in the LN, what the fuck.
Sure he survives the fall and releases the T-Rex but everyone assumed he was dead after he fell

In Overlord Ainz executes his enemies, or send them to Demiurge's farm, or gives them to Shaltear to be sex slaves.

He's human tho.

God I do hate when they do this, the ost this episode was perfect. The 3D-Rex was shit but at least the fat fuck is dead.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.20.465.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

He's also a villain and as posted Raphtalia is less retarded in the LN.

protect that smile

At that point naofumi had nothing to lose so believeing was the only thing left.

>Enter thread
>Reddit tripfags already spamming
It's all so tiresome.

I was hoping that scene was going to be better adapted because Raphtalia, like you said, was definitely less retarded in the LN.

Does Raphtalia have 2 or 4 ears?

These weird changes are making me fear that they will skip the name change or instead of bitch rename her with something like dumb poopyhead

just a flesh wound

Attached: two.png (2500x4000, 1.88M)

>muh if I kill murderous rapists, I won't be any different than them
Not again. Fucking not again. Fucking dropped.

I hope he joins the party after this arc.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.04.559.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

Bruh...

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>he

Oh yeah, remember itsuki's justice squad? They remain being glory-seeking faggots even if that armor guy gets killed off at the start. So they're just that fucking rotten.

the umas did it better

Remember when you weren't a hyper autistic sperg? Me neither.

Based

...Should we tell him?

>whip
Well, those aren't weapons.

>it's a fucking t-rex
Lmao, worst episode thus far.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.55_[2019.04.17_19.27.10].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Attached: dVaabFi.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Would you wax Raphtalia hairy pussy?

This is making me fear that those rumors of them wanting to atone Bitch may actually come true.

We Jurassic Park now

>he

Attached: 1536949073806.png (503x387, 154K)

Raphtalia would be pregnant with her 3rd litter of children at this point.

>hurr durr she didn't kill him because she didn't want to become a murderer
read the LN or the manga to see real suffering user.
The anime toned it down.

Attached: avenger racoon.png (795x712, 615K)

JUST FART IT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

>he never played Final Fantasy 6

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Really? I think I'm in love.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.04_[2019.04.17_12.33.31].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

the worst arc so far even in the manga, hopefully they rush the whole thing with fitoria next episode so we can have more of the island arc

no, they only exist to make naofumi look better. bow was supposedly very good at the game irl.

Reminder that flatties always have the tightest cunnies

Also didn't she already kill people in the novels? Or was that Naofumi

remember the class up bandit? Raph wrecked him

Im pretty sure she is a he in the anime.
>plays soccer, clearly boyish voice, Raph using kun when she calls his name, he is not tomboyish flat

based CGI dragon

She uses kun in the wn as well but she is still a she.

Fuck yeah, I hope we get to see her animated someday

Attached: BestGirlNamedrop.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Dinosaur*

The suffering would become million times more depressing due to sound dimension of anime if they didn't tone it down.

What's the point of toning things down? Do nips not like killing and violence in their fantasy anime?

I want to sit onmy face and smother me in her landwhale form

Attached: christmas whale.jpg (1000x1429, 366K)

tv stations force them to tone it down even in late night blocks

its all the same nigger

Why doesn't Naofumi have a shield that reflects damage?

No, the father believed gender was fluid so he raised her as a boy.

Not just any T-Rex. It's a DRAGON T-Rex.

how does anybody think this is acceptable writing

hell it's listed in credits too

Attached: unknown.png (744x470, 516K)

Good Taste.

Attached: pierce-brosnan.jpg (628x707, 130K)

thats Dororo ya simp, wrong anime

my exmplar of great taste

Who knew demihumans were this woke

now you know why the Melromarc Kingdom hates demihumans

baste

This episode is the ultimate edgefag filter.

They probably didn't want to taint Raphtalia's waifu status. Look what happened with Rem: there are people that still hold a grudge over her actions in Arc 2.

>raping a demihuman
nigger please, thats worse than bestiality

because of muh ethics

Is it me or this episode gave me Akame ga Kill feels?
>Landlord is a tyrant
>It's shown how abusive he is so even the most heartless viewer can be satisfied by his death
>It's shown he was someone related to someone of hero's party past
>He manages to escape and summons a creature way off his power just so he can kill the heroes
>To show that not everything ends well, there are tragic deaths by tyrant hands

The only difference is that in AgK they'd kill him merciless

Attached: d9f063c0-c7a7-4030-84cd-c1e1b49cd2a0.jpg (894x1300, 298K)

remind me again what rem did

Theyre big guys

fag

Killing the MC a few times, which can't really be equated with killing this completely irredeemable fat bastard.

Killed Subaru because she thought he wsa a witch cultist.

>The hero is a moralfag.
Fucking dropped.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p][3.31.585].jpg (1280x720, 137K)

if it was agk half of the cast would be dead by now ;--;

It more closely resembles an Allosaurus you simple fuck.

Whole episode wasted on talking. "I can't kill him because I will be just like him!" and so the fat man lives and summons dinosaur to waste another episode. 3 Episodes wasted because for some reason they let Fat Man take princess and then decided to rescue her immidietly.

nah, he just cares for Raphtalia and doesn't want her to regret killing the fatty later on

That's it? Those japanese sure are sensitive.

The anime just keeps getting worse. Why, why do they DO THIS?!

Killed Subaru for no reason. Just be cause he "smelled" bad. Fucking cunt.

>will killing him help you get closure
The queen was supposed to tell that to HIM.

How come all the party just seems like massive pussies in the anime yet in the manga we get some great scenes of them showing genuine development of their characters? It's like no one can do anything without Naofumi telling them what to do. I really don't get all the weird changes they've done to everyone's characters.

Why would she even regret killing the guy who tortured her and killed her best friend

In my headcanon the fact that the other three heroes died before being isekaied unlike Naofumi also plays a role in how the three fuckups see this MMO world.

user, that's no headcanon, it's a fact.

I mean, it has the body of a carnosaur, even if the hands are all wrong, but it definitely has the head of a tyrannosaur.
of course, the obvious reason is that Asians still think of dinosaurs as dragons (i.e., fantasy animals that can do anything), if you want to disprove me show me any example of a documentary on the same level as Walking with Dinosaurs, or Dinosaur Revolution.

All this suffering holly shit, I want to hold Raphty.

REM A SHIT, REM A PSYCHO. Literally killed innocent people.
But we happened to get a timeline after a lot of dice rolls where she didn't kill him and contained her psychotic tendencies for a moment so now we have waifu fags loving her.
She is a SHIT humanbeing and just because this time he got lucky doesn't mean she changed inside in anyway.

Based

It's a if you kill him you'll be just like him episode.

Her friend was a skeleton all all along, I would be devastated as well.

shield hero aoty? it covers all the bases for me minus some animation here and there but other than that story is on point, sound track is great, and VA work is awesome.

This one was sad bros

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.16_[2019.04.17_10.19.32].jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

she was sad about indirectly killing him in the prison scene so Naofumi was probably right

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (1728x1020, 1.18M)

I hate this shit, there comes a point where it makes zero fucking sense.

Attached: anger.gif (287x216, 554K)

>not using demihuman's pelt

SPOOKY SPOOKY SKELETONS, SEND SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE!

Attached: 1554831839733.png (505x665, 429K)

Boring ep

Even then he's taking the decision out of her hands. "If you hadn't stopped me I would have killed him. I'm a band demi-human."
The right answer and more fitting to his character up to now is to say, "I won't stop you." Raphtalia would have made the decision herself and that's how she'd get closure.
Also wouldn't have needed the asspull actually-you-didn't-kill-him-he-killed-himself at the end.

Fair enough. Apologies for being a retard. I didn't look closely enough at the head. That coupled with the arms made me think more Allosaur. But they are Allosaur arms right? And this is some weird ass hybrid made by isekai Ingen?

It's better than if it ended at 12 eps

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551941421600.jpg (3840x4090, 924K)

I think your frog has autism

Not before getting raped and/or dismembered.

Attached: 1454981605668.jpg (476x452, 111K)

I LIKE IT

Do they have any reviving magic to bring her back to life?

pls stop triggering my ptsd

She's going to say the M word!

in the LN, it's explained it's half-dragon.

in this universe, dragons are super horny and fuck literally anything, causing hybrids of almost anything to happen (even human)

At least we'll get to see fitoria next episode.

Nope. By then her soul's drifted awayand at least partially absorbed by raphtalia.

Suddenly CGI Saurus Rex.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv - 0011.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Here's your new reaction pic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>give me your most evil face expression you can do

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>fillorials hate dragons
>because dragons love birb cunny and rape them
checks out

>hehehehe being a general evil person bring me joy! GOD I LOVE MY JOB!

>if you kill the bad guys you become the bad guys
This fucking shitty trope needs to die

For a fat lord he's pretty strong.

Not really. The fierce dislike that filorials had for dragons was more or less genetically programmed into them when they were being made in the far past in vol 21. The person who made them was Ratotille's ancestor. She also disliked dragons.

"if you kill your enemies, they win"
>t.canadian

he's at least lvl 60+

he's much higher level than shield hero, firo and raphtalia in the LN.

he's gone trough level up ceremony, and is like level 80.

What does Rapthalia's magic sword do exactly?

She's stabbed 2 people with it thus far and it doesn't seem to have done anything... Does it drain their "mana" or something like that?

How long was she in there that all that's left of her is a skeleton?

Are you talking about lawyers

The main problem is that it has very definite thumbs extending outwards, while a real Allosaurus inner fingers would be closer together

Attached: Allosaur arms.jpg (5376x3024, 3.51M)

Volume 4 Chapter 2
And again it is proven that Adaptations are worthless garbage who are only useful as advertisement for the source material.

Yup. And deals a ton of damage to spirits and such, such as glass.

A few months.

Attached: 2019-04-17 19_46_43-[Yusagi_Aneko]_The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero_Volum(z-lib.org).epub - [The Rising (453x520, 31K)

Fatty was the King's friend, right? How pissed is he going to be at the Shield Hero now?

>she's really hesitating to kill the guy but at least she won't drop the line "you'll be just like him", right?
>right
>she does

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 03 [480p].mkv_snapshot_02.48_[2019.01.23_15.19.37] crop (269x476, 33K)

yeah they also left out the fact the whip is a legendary hero weapon, which powers up by making slaves suffer.

>ACSHUALLY
I know that, faggot, I was making a joke

So if Raph drained his mana, how was he able to unleash the dino? It didn't take magic power I guess.

abusing this thread asking for a reaction image
drawn girl
looks very supportive
sometimes (or always?) waving a number 1 fan glove
comes in different colors for countries or sports teams

anyone have that? maybe even the template?

Attached: mfw eastern kingdoms.jpg (320x270, 27K)

Lawyers are honest and good people though.

>even human

Attached: dragonhalfdance.gif (226x281, 461K)

Are the hybrids equally as horny as the full dragons?

Alright then fagoot. i did think that joke was a bit amusing tho.

They are considered dragons still, so that is still true to some degree.

Based dragons

Attached: 1548543925131.png (1744x3160, 2.64M)

Attached: 74159168_p0.jpg (3268x3424, 2.49M)

>is you kill him you'll be like him lmao
Naofumi is the last persom I expected to hear this from. Fucking hypocrite.

Not as much unless they get a core shard from the dragon emperor. Then they count as actual dragons.

And I appreciate you answering every user's question

pretty sure they are going to shit all over the source material

When will Naofumi fuck a dragon

If they seriously change the scene where they change Malty's and King's name I'm gonna riot

You're misinterpreting.

it's MALE dragons that go around and fuck everything.

A dragon tried to rape him twice and attempted to genderbend him once.

Cool, I hope we get more flashbacks about how the female characters are the exact same 4 cookie cutter generic bullcrap characters we've seen for fucking decades.

The question stands

I want to trap that raccoon.

Attached: Coon-Dagger-Night-Catch.jpg (2191x1905, 1.51M)

i think i recall something about a male dragon he raises tries to rape him

Is that Swedish in the background at 19:40 (ep15)?

i was actually wondering the same thing, and yes it is swedish.

"og jäg kan kjenne at skogen gråter".

i can feel that the forest is crying

It's not that dragon. it's the dragon's offspring from another timeline.

>fat devil-worshiper elite keeping a bunch of abducted coons in his rape dungeon
just like my chinese pervert picturebooks

I'm disappointed of many things. Is this shit closer to LN? Manga is like a total different story.

Attached: 1554816329439.png (284x248, 73K)

he's a wielder of one of the world weapons (1 of 7 hero weapons for inhabitants of the world), the legendary whip, and everything in this world is powered by belief. You can see him clutching to the cross, and is fueling his action with power of belief. as stupid as that might sound.

The fact they didn't even bother highlighting his whip was special makes me think something very central to the core of plot in the LN is being completely snuffed out.

See:
Not at all.

Attached: tate.png (670x393, 348K)

Did you speedread the LN or something? That's not the legendary whip, it's a plain ol regular whip that gained cursed properties.

Stellar writing.

Attached: hes shot himself.png (500x451, 178K)

no frend, it is one of the legendary weapons of that world. It's just hinted at this early because the MC obviously could not know or tell it was a legendary weapon.

It's explained the whip gets stronger the more people gets tortured (which makes sense for the weapon class). even the king is a wielder of hero weapon, so it's not incorrect either. The fact one of the legendary weapons is a whip, and that description is attributed to said whip in the LN, makes it the legendary weapon.

u accuse others of speedreading, then you probably know that one of naufumis future slaves literally pull a legendary throwing weapon out of their ass without ever having obtained it. The world literally gave it to her out of thin air, same happend to the whip. The whip BECAME the legendary weapon

Shit quality.
Good quality.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF
MELTY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UF UF UFFFFF

I WANT TO SMELL IT
CUDDLE IT
GROPE IT
USE IT AS PILLOW
PRESS MY FACE AGAINST IT
MELTY BUUUUUUUUUUUTZ
UUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFF

Attached: MELTYYYYYYYYYY.png (719x707, 893K)

>She literally tells him she can't let him live precisely because of the shit he did and ends up stabbing him both with her mana and physical sword and throwing him out the window in the LN, what the fuck.
That's what people who read a bad translation want to believe.

Based Melty butt poster

The fuck are you on about? There is already the hero of the whip, at this point he was supposed to be one for at least a few years. If Tact got his weapon after Naofumi was summoned he would never be a threat and that fucker overleveled gang for like 200 levels.

Don't waste your breath user. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Do you think slapping Raphtalia's butt while fucking her will trigger PTSD?

If even you are not going to explain the plot to him then he is truly a lost cause.

>Torturing children

Attached: midly irate.jpg (600x588, 109K)

can we go back to fun yet or will this show keep forcing me to feel bad for Raphtatatalia next week too?

I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it’s a comedy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.04.17_21.36.45].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

kek

You're the ones who don't know what you're talking about.

it's literally hinted at how the legendary weapons of that world works, it's not static items, but powers given to chosen hero weapon wielders. Literally described as one of legendary weapons, a throwing weapon that can change to any shape, is described later. Whip that can POWER UP is also described, which is this whip.

legendary weapons manifest in ordinary weapons in this world.

So what did she say then? The LN has the image of her pushing him out the window so that can't change no matter how shit the translation may be.

how far is the manga? I only really care about raphtalia getting it in with naofumi

>knowing ShieldHeroverse better than based Shieldbro
k

took me a second.
nice.

considering shieldbro completely missed that during his reading of the LN's means he's not all knowing.

I think that everyone missed that cool little trivia. Including editor and author.

This arc is the lowest point of the manga, good thing it's over next week. Things will only get better from now on, though.

lmao, you can be in denial all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the legendary throwing weapon just randomly happen to be acquired without any knowledge or explanation. The easiest explanation is that hero weapons of this world take shape whenever it chooses it's wielder / owner.

and the theme of this world is misery/suffering that is why Trash/king became wielder of the staff weapon

>it's okay to kill animal but it's wrong to kill human
Why demihumans are so dumb?

strange, usually anons say usually say it declines past the pope fight.

>legendary throwing weapon just randomly happen to be acquired without any knowledge or explanation
Tact murdered the original hero of the projectile and tried to steal the weapon but the spirit of the projectile was stubborn and gave half of its power to a suitable person.

I understand why the story was written that she didn't, but it doesn't make any sense if you think about it that Raph did not FUCKING IMMEDIATELY take the shield hero with her to liberate her friends from a literal rape-torture dungeon where rape and torture was still going on. Like as soon as she had enough of his trust and knew him enough she would have immediately asked him to go there. The only way you can write what happened in a story convincingly is if events made her believe that everyone in the dungeon was dead, or a contrivance like having her memory of the torture dungeon sealed by a spell or a curse or something. Otherwise her not immediately rushing back there as soon as rescue became a possibility does not make any fucking sense character wise.

Yeah it's just a cartoon, so I try not and be too harsh on it, and I'm still going to enjoy it. But it's still bad craftsmanship. I think they at least partially were aware of this since they made sure to make her best friend literal fucking bones and dust to hammer home she died super long ago, because if they show up and her friend just died or died right as she reached the cell it makes this shit even WORSE because she literally could have saved her easily just by asking the shield hero to go rescue her former friends from her village who are being tortured every single day instead of just passively waiting until their travels randomly took her back to this spot.

Attached: double_angry.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I was expecting a slave rape scene, but a skeleton is fine too

>original hero
>world weapons
You seem to not grasp concept of world weapons vs. chosen holy weapons.

Their owners change to those worthy / meet conditions to wield them. There's no "original owner"

>spends months having fun with Shield Hero making money off people, buying nice clothes and levelling up her tits
>oh, by the way, my friends are rotting in a dungeon
The arc looks like an afterthought.

bros i love melty so much
i dont know how to handle this Feelings
please help me
i love her so damn much
and not in a sexual way
i want to cuddle her
smell her hair
rub my cheeks against her cheeks
she is just so lovely and so cute
help bros, how do i handle These Feelings?

Attached: QQtWBO6.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Am I being trolled? Vassal weapons choose one and only one wielder, the whole situation in this world was abnormal because goddess meddled and gave one asshole a power to hack these weapons. Yes, in usual cases vassal weapon can choose its owner or even terminate the contract but because of Medea Naofumi had to personally use his authority as a holy hero to take the weapons back. Also, weapon spirits are good guys and would never help destroy the world from their own will, at least in the WN. Poor spirit of the whip was even ashamed that his owner did so much evil shit.

They sure changed it form the LN.
This shit is the most retarded cliche stuff imaginable.

Attached: BlC6hJ4[1].png (699x953, 717K)

I really dislike melty, malty, the king and the queen. All of them are idiots that should be staked.

It gets better past this arc IMO, Myne's getting what she deserves, the island arc, Raruk, Rishia, Glass part 2, etc. I just don't really care about Raph's suffering that much.

just go rub one out dude.

me watching the ep

Attached: 1544714505641.jpg (456x320, 31K)

t. speedwatcher/ reader

>t. robespierre

Why did heroes of the past seal the dinosaur instead of killing it?

I know it does. It's just that i am uncertain if they mean the WN or LN.

>Myne's getting what she deserves
Not really, the queen really weaseled out of that one.
A slave curse is absolutely nothing to her, even her new name doesn't stick.

They didn't have a giant chicken to slap its shit, no really.

Maybe they were too weak, maybe hoped it would hinder reincarnation of the Emperor Dragon. Probably the latter, though they had a lot of problems with other guarding beasts like Spirit Turtle.

They probably weren't strong enuough to kill it. I do also remember that takt's fox monster was sealed away too for being a shit.

MiA?

I wonder if it's always the same retard who uses "bros" in his posts. Using that word in this way on Yea Forums is uncharacteristic enough that it's entirely possible.

made in abyss

Holy shit, the image numbered 1555555555555 will get posted today.

Maybe Raph had no idea where they were. Seems like she lived in her little village all her life before being taken to the torture dungeon then taken to the slave trader. She probably had no idea where these locations were in relation to each other other than a vague direction. Maybe there was still a part of her that didn't want to trouble Naofumi with her own problems too.

>tfw sticking with shield hero for the penkin
shameful guilty pleasure

Wow, this is exactly how I wished the scene would of played out instead of, "If you kill them, you'll just be like them" garbage.

based and redpilled

Man i miss Transformers Beast Wars

Attached: D4YKUY7.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

I recall the Dragon Rex being way bigger.

They'll fix it in the BD, right?

That design is more along the lines of BWII or Neo. Those horns and spines look taked on.

I had to check my ears, I thought I was going insane. Happened when I played Legend of Mana too

Emotion bait: the episode
Might drop this piece of shit if the next episode will not make up for it

Cmon bro don’t discriminate he’s obviously a lolicon in the making he fits right in here

Saying oh by the way "my entire village all my friends and everyone I cared about including my best friend are being raped and tortured every day by a demi hating sociopathic sadist" is not "troubling Naofumi with her own problems". It is, in fact, so insane that if this was taking place in real life the first thing Naofumi would do is immediately freak out and say "Why didn't you say anything! We could have come here months ago instead of hanging out at hotsprings and having fun! Your friends were being tortured EVERY DAY this entire time!"

Next is this happening.

Attached: ultra mega chicken.png (1960x1400, 2.22M)

melt my dick

Attached: melty.jpg (4363x2159, 2.83M)

great :)

I fucking hope so, if they're going to give us this much exposition they could at least make it decent. Finding the little girl bones was fun, though.

Does she eat the dinosaur?

herrejävlar pojkar!

Attached: 1376427525730.png (364x336, 113K)

So uh... how long does it take for someone to turn into a complete skeleton? Or are demi humans self cleaning, that only leaves the fresh scent of pine

Only one thing strikes fear into that chicken and it isn't a dragon-dinosaur.

It takes a decently long time, depending on the conditions. There may have been rats, though, or whatever magical corpse-eating insects are around.

t. Alan Garcia
goodnight you piece of shit

Christ

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv-00_15_55error076.png (1280x720, 670K)

>it's a she
I fucking knew it. And hell yeah, this is the good stuff.

Attached: 1546234359504.jpg (184x184, 34K)

>HOLY SHIT
kek

Naofumi cooks up it's remains.

is that the peruvian president that AN HERO today?

>next episode he unlocks the Little Dead Girl Shield

yep, pretty brutal

I wasn't ready.
Glad is finally over.

the boner shield

>fucking his shield that is raphtalia's childhood friend who is dead while raphtalia watches

nah, he's fucking raphtalia with the shield while filo watches

WHY DID SHE JOB AGAINST THAT FAT SWINE

>filo
Gross

Did Naofumi feed his shield with Rifana's rests?

What kind of shield would he get?

yes.
just one
only one user writes bros,
Retard./spoiler]

The Dead Little Girl Shield

I WANT TO LICK HER FACEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1555530267225.png (970x542, 257K)

I hate this troupe as much as everyone else but it at least makes sense in her case. She didn't want to be someone who kills what they hate like fatty.
Its not like he would go unpunished either, the crown princess would have sent him to the dungeons.

she's fuking killing bandits in the LN and WN

based spoiler

The score is so good, I've been listening to in since it came out on Spotify. So many good tracks but none reach the level of Tomorrow or Hanezeve unfortunately

Yeah. Though now that he tried to mess with melty he would've been executed.

the manga of this was quite shit, why this got an anime?

tripfag

blablabla kadokawa experiment yadayadayada targeting us and china market

Isekai is very popular right now

>She didn't want to be someone who kills what they hate
This is how they will win, not fighting what they hate, but saving what they love.

god damn it

Attached: fug dis.gif (208x192, 1023K)

But how long it will stay popular for? If I start learning Japanese now to write an isekai novel, will I be late to the party?

filthy secondary.

sure thing, but why shield hero? there are other isekai novels which are older and a bit more interesting like mushoku tensei

Attached: firo.jpg (3840x3516, 2.88M)

So she's not going to save her virginity because she loves dick.

>If I start learning Japanese now to write an isekai novel, will I be late to the party?
You're already late to the party.

Read the rest of what I wrote, dumbfuck.
You can and do recognize single posters by their style and content. That guy always talks about girls.

It's the one isekai that introduced the genre to western audiences. Animating it was Crunchyroll's idea.

>It's the one isekai that introduced the genre to western audiences

wat

Attached: nsis.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

write it in english and sell on amazon or something
this trope isn't really popular in the west,, except for some old shitty comedy movies about getting transported to medieval times so you might have a chance
you can get it translated if you make enough buck and the craze will still be on in Japan
getting proficient enough in moonrunes to write a novel can take years too

it was a tip from CR's CEO or something. The anime's producer brought the idea to kadokawa, and it was greenlit. CR can't ever back off on this because they brought it up and they're partially owned by kadokawa. Not like they need to, it's doin pretty great.

>western audiences
you mean weebs? Most already know re zero and no game no life which were crazy popular when they came out, still are
not to mention konosuba and all the shitty flicks about turning into a slime, poop, smartphone or whatever
the genre is played out and anybody who could be interested has known about it for years

He didn't. He asked her if revenge would help her. She thought about it, and decided it wouldn't.
If she'd decided it would, Naofumi would be on board with redrum. He doesn't give a rat's ass about Fatty-kun.

>it's doin pretty great.
I'll need a source for that, sir.

>it's doin pretty great.
S2 here we go.

I'm willing to spend my pesos on Raph's merchandise.

Also sword shart online and overlord

From the producer's AMA on reddit.

Pretty good episode, wasn't disappointed beside them leaving out Raphtalia's and Melty's subplot.

>here have generic cgi dinosaur that will be killed in 5 minutes

I hope the next arc is more interesting

Attached: 1532522674795.jpg (900x729, 96K)

LUL another fucking worthless episode

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-04-17-23h18m41s030.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

Could you provide a link, sir?

Wait until she gets a case of what real rape looks like. Buckle up user.

Attached: rifanachan.png (1280x2160, 2.98M)

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/aozaw0/ama_with_shield_hero_producer_junichiro_tamura/?sort=new
Here.
>Yes, I am very please at how the show has perform beyond my expectations, especially overseas in the US and China. I would like to thank everyone for the support you have shown for the show.
>Regarding season 2, it all depends on our fans and how much support they continue give the series.
It's from two months ago though.

Attached: 1524084807309.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

>It's from two months ago though.
not good enough, sir

Attached: 1550043779766.jpg (2339x3289, 1.66M)

>Major... I'M BURNING UP!

Attached: Idol.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I suppose. Guess well see the final numbers at the end. Though the book sales nearly doubled from the anime's start to now so that's kind of a good dign.

Fuck the humans. Burning Melromarc to the ground when?

Attached: 1549423132111.png (1280x720, 602K)

Was that Freeza's va?

kek

Attached: 1549472519202.jpg (1920x1080, 635K)

>It's the one isekai that introduced the genre to western audiences.
Not really? Isekai has been around in anime for longer than just a few years...

Attached: 166348950140456.jpg (971x1331, 773K)

Fuck the Demihumans and fuck the Shield. They are scum that must be purged.

Attached: 1554812785605.png (1290x1821, 651K)

You're not wrong, but it's not THAT whip. That's just a regular whip.

Pros of the episode:
>The soundtrack is good as always
>Raphtalia
>The other Racoon
>I shed a tear
Cons:
>the "If I kill you I'll become like as you" cuck bullshit
>the dinosaur looks like fucking trash

I liked the episode but is a dinosaur really that time consuming to animate?

What, why the fuck didn't Raphtalia mention this shit was happening at all?

I thought she didn't say anything because they seperated and got sold off immediately after getting captured but SHE WAS LITERALLY THERE BEFORE

Attached: 1470786573009.jpg (349x344, 22K)

>Fuck the Demihumans and fuck the Shield.
Only if it's a SHE-ield

Attached: 1555255269551.jpg (1349x2048, 285K)

shit, I'm straight now

If Idol is skull face who's Quiet

Why are rule 63 MC's always the best girls?

ln-news.com/archives/91550/post-91550/
Yeah, the book sales got a stupidly good boost. It's over 6.2 million total copies sold now, up from 4 million in February and 3.3 before the anime aired. That makes it the 5th highest selling isekai LN ever now, after Slime, Overlord, Konosuba and ZnT. And it's probably all thanks to the fujos!

Attached: the rising of the fujo hero.jpg (849x1200, 946K)

>write a character but there's no easy mode crutches that anime women have so you have to try to actually write them
>same character but now they have pusy
You didn't need to ask, it took like 2 seconds to think about.

Attached: dinosaur.gif (400x300, 2.4M)

Based fujobros

yes

I see

Attached: tkmiz_Shimeji (32).jpg (960x960, 145K)

How far ahead are the LN and manga?

How lucky, she got turned into a spooky racoon skeleton!

why didnt naofumi use his healing magic

Attached: 1.jpg (2160x3840, 2.59M)

Season 4 and 2 approximately, though thats the translated works only.

He could have used his shield of resurrection

I get that those are supposed to be hearts but they look like deflated butts

It works well for naofumi because he's basically already a housewife.

this episode was fucking garbage

they are leaves user

Holly molly, is she gonna be ok?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.50_[2019.04.17_16.45.34].jpg (1280x720, 251K)

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw no more Rif-Raph

Attached: Rif-Raph.png (2560x1440, 3.07M)

Who is Molly?

will this work

Attached: humanity.png (102x120, 7K)

used goods

Subaru is now the only non-moralfag MC in all of anime.

There was a lot of hope for Naofumi but the writers killed his character and gave him a vasectomy.

Attached: 1511050984277.png (482x768, 197K)

>Who do you love?
>My dad, and you?
-"Please say Raphtalia, please say Raphtalia.
>The shield hero.

Attached: 51.png (1920x1080, 997K)

He's the BeTate for a reason.

Dumb yuritard

What about that transsexual nazi anime?

Worst Episode. I am actually mad. I don't have problems with moralfags, if they are established as such, but that shit was fucking retarted.

Attached: 1512207884548.jpg (611x548, 69K)

>transsexual nazi anime
what are you talking about

>transsexual nazi
Bitch you best not be calling Tanya a tranny

Attached: tanya.jpg (417x679, 41K)

When is Keel revealed to be a girl, again?

that's a pretty edgy weapon

>a little girl who's a salaryman on the inside
Literally trans

That retarded shit was anime-only. In the source Raphtalia "killed" the noble by pushing him out the window and naofumi didn't say shit. Hell, even through the whole basement ordeal he didn't really give any of the moralfag spiel like he did in the anime; he just stared and nodded.

They literally call him Keel-kun.

she's not a salaryman on the inside though. Everyone in that world is reincarnated so that would mean that everyone is a tranny according to your dumbass logic

Attached: 1524444667645.jpg (879x887, 169K)

It's not like he willingly became a loli duck

Attached: 1553698411379.png (631x713, 384K)

Thanks, but I don't recall asking for your animeonly input

How did normalfags react to Youjo Senki and its trans representation anyway?

>wanting the anime to be a success overseas.
>making the anime the edgefest that is the source material.
You can choose only one.

...there was?

Attached: 1554363820314.jpg (854x1078, 70K)

I am sorry straightfag, just wanted a little bit of tail touching action.

Attached: 1528317992037.jpg (452x469, 113K)

The only tail touching action should be Raph's tail on my dick

>implying you aren't a filthy tranny if one of your past lives is a different gender

nigga they're at the point of the book before the author decided to make Keel a girl.

But that doesn't happen until vol 10?

Attached: 9a2e80196004687ed0f9a793b42d5df9fe089c58a35f3b45ed6db687cbb43d0e.jpg (415x515, 64K)

is there even any LN adaptation that's really popular in the west but didn't thoroughly water down everything about the source material?

Re: zero

Attached: 5w63GubFOC70KEc3tnFLVRzKbAeyj01ZIqLrjd3ersQ.jpg (595x741, 116K)

she went fully hollow ;-;

Wasn't Re:Zero rushed to hell and back to fit like 10 LN volumes into 25 eps?

Not really. I've read the WN, LN and even the manga. The anime does not feel rushed

Attached: 9lmmm8oup5301.jpg (1024x614, 119K)

I thought it was 3?

Eotena Onslaught is a bigger edgefest and the west loves it.

Difference between arcs and volumes

>user's tail onahole.

Oh right.

They adapted 9 volumes in just two cours. Dunno if the source is just that slow or the anime is just that fast.

;_;

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Did they really leave a body in the prison?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 15 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

REALLY late on this thread but
>you'll be the same as him if you kill him
Why the hell did they change Nao and Raph into mary sues?

>to tone the show down?
Then showed a child being enslaved and tortured in the very same episode.

>to make the the characters more appealing for larger audiences?
I have no fucking idea that the majority of anime watchers are autists that liked this kind of troupe.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING???

ラフタリアが避けた隙をついて貴族に剣を向けて走り出す。

「この程度でやられるか!」

貴族がラフタリアに鞭を振るう。

させるか。俺は鞭を持ったまま前に出て、貴族が振るったもう一本の鞭も掴んだ。

「何!?」

「でええええい!」

俺の動きに合わせてラフタリアが声を張り上げながら、警備兵が落とした剣を足で拾い上げ、魔力剣を投擲すると貴族の胸に突き刺した。

魔力剣は相手の魔力を削ぐ効果がある。過去にビッチを失神させた。だから効果はあるはず。

「ぐ……まだまだ!」

「いいえ、終わりです! やああああああああああああああ!」

ドスッと音がしたかと思うと貴族の肩に剣が深々と刺さった。

「ぐぁあああああああああああああああああああああ! おのれ! 亜人風情がわしを傷つけて良いと思っているのか! 亜人との戦争を生き残ったこのわしを!」

「戦争で亜人と戦った? それは戦場で言ってください。ここは戦場ではありません!」

「許さん! 何があろうとも殺してくれる!」

「貴方は、ただ、自分よりも弱い相手に当たる卑怯者です! 貴方と戦った亜人はどんな人ですか? 私が知るのは女性や子供……皆、弱い立場の人ばかりです! そんな人が戦いを語る資格など、ありません!」

そして勢いのまま、ラフタリアは部屋の窓を突き破って貴族を落とし、突き刺していた剣から手を放して、魔力剣を取り戻す。

「はああああああああああああ!」

「おのれぇええええええええええええええ!」

俺は咄嗟に掴んでいた両方の鞭を放して貴族が落ちていく光景を眺めた。

危なかったな。あのままじゃ俺も引きずられるところだった。

「りょ、領主様が盾の悪魔一行に敗れた!」

警備兵が恐れおののくように逃げ出していく。

「あの日見た旗を私は取り戻してみせます……」

そう呟いたラフタリアは窓から空を見上げてから俺の元へ駆け寄ってきた。

tj;dr
In the LN the noble was strong as fuck for whatever reason and it was a real boss fight with cursed whips and shit. Raphtalia killed that fat fuck without a hint of hesitation.

Also there was this line a bit before:
「今、貴方を止めなければ私やリファナちゃんのような人が増えてしまいます。それだけは許せない!」
That unless he's stopped now there will only be more victims, and she won't let that happen.

The LN reads like a shitty narou, but what the anime director did is an atrocity.

I don't get it.

Still laughing at LN/Manga retards a week ago that said
>o nono don't worry it's not going to be a cliche trash, she gonna rekt him bro
Fucking kek.

Look, I can understand arguing that murdering the guy isn't going to bring her closure. I get that.

My problem is that they should realize that letting him live is just going to allow this shit to continue. Do you really think he's going to actually feel guilty about what he did at all? He's just going to keep doing this shit over and over.

You've could have extracted the text from the english translation

new bread when?

Like I would trust translated trash.

just make one if you want to it's not like the site's going to crash if you there's more than one thread about a show

after the shit he pulled by trying to kill the crown princess there was no way he was going to live long after that

Seems like showing to manchildren that murder is EVER an answer is no good in nu-anime.

nice

Honestly a better SPLAT than Overlord's goats.

>“If I don’t stop you, right now, then what happened to me and Rifana will happen to other children. I cannot let that happen!”
From the english LN.

Raphtalia stabbing the guy is better than "if you kill him, youll just be like them"

>There was a dull sound, and suddenly Raphtalia’s sword was buried to the hilt in the nobleman’s shoulder.
>“Noooooo! Damn you! You think it’s all right for a demi-human to hurt me?! I survived the demi-human war!”
>“You fought demi-humans in the war? Then save your complaints for the war. You’re not in a war anymore.”
>“I’ll never forgive you! I’ll kill you!”
>“You’re a coward! You only attack people weaker than yourself! What were the demi-humans you fought like? The ones I know were all women and children. Disadvantaged people! Don’t talk to me about how you fought them!”
>Still incensed, she pushed him to the window, broke it, and pushed him out. As he fell, she let her sword stay in him, but kept her grip on the magic sword and the blade pulled from his falling body.
This too