Samurai 8 will debut on May 13th Issue 24 Jump...

Samurai 8 will debut on May 13th Issue 24 Jump. It will mark the beginning of the "New Jump Age" together with othe title we still don't have any info

Attached: aDAHYRs.jpg (960x1072, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/count-over/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any moon anons here to confirm?

>new jump age
From #1 to barely above Sunday

>It will mark the beginning of the "New Jump Age"
Based hopefully that Naruto rip off with the wizards gets the boot now

it's ok they still have 5-10 years before One Piece ends to find and publish a manga that
a. isn't shit
b. is actually popular
if they haven't found one in that timeframe then it's over for Jump

>OP
>allowed to end
Funny guy.

Set sail for fail.

Is happening

Attached: a7fa69aa69957c96c03c3b9214ba51e9.png (690x516, 649K)

Is this a joke? Sunday doesn't even have half the sales of Magazine. And Magazine doesn't even have half the sales of Jump.

Spoilers when

RIP MHA

>may 13th
Fucking kill me

Any Kubo news?

He is not coming back, get the fucking hint already.

This honestly Bleach fans are getting pathetic

>It will mark the beginning of the "New Jump Age"
Time for some push.

Is there no toc thread

Sundayfags are retarded. Don't mind them. Try to talk bad about them on mangahelpers and their defense force come in drove defending their no sales manga

why do leakers do this? if you have access to the whole page and translations of whats on it then just fucking show it. instead they try to pretend they're fucking epic hackermen or whatever and only post shit quality cropped shots of certain information and wait forever before posting the rest. there's no fucking reason why we shouldnt know what the other title is.

>May 13th
Is there enough space in the magazine, or will something get axed? I imagine Ne0 and Higuma are dead.

Shokugeki needs to die, also I doubt David has much live either.

those two probably get axed for sure unless some miracle happen (but probably not).

>Is there enough space in the magazine, or will something get axed?
There's enough space but they are going to axe something anyway.

Samurai 8. Likely going to be just as shitty as Naruto if not shittier.

Isn't this the ToC thread pretty much? Although it is early desu.

They both deserve to die

No. We got an early leak this chapter from a source that only posts leaks when something significantly important happens in a chapter. Now the question is: What IS that important thing?

Important question
On that day or before will get axed some shit manga?

Probably the issue before it starts.

WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS!

The AXE should start moving this or next week.

Neolation and gokutei higuma is going

>old mangaka is returning
>"New" age
EiC is still retarded as usual, I see.

Hunter X Hunter is back

Kishimoto is the writer so it will be extremely successful.
>Boku No Pico Academia will become even more irrelevant
Can’t wait

>so it will be extremely successful
That's not a given, if it's shit it will tank after the initial author hype wears off. See Robot x Laserbeam and Platinum End.

i trust kishimoto-sama to provide higj quality dick

I trust Kishi with nothing, Naruto went to shit after the timeskip and never recovered.

neo0 and Higuma are both gone. In a perfect world Japan and David would be cancelled instead but they are being kept around for arbitrary reasons.

I'm gonna be the king of samurais!

In the end, which was worse? Higuma's uninspired and generic rehash of all the shonen tropes or Ne0's "normalfag's idea of hacking" dumpster fire?

Higuma was still more interesting and original than shit clover

The difference between 90s/00s Jump and 2010s Jump is nothing short of staggering.

I honestly liked the last three Ne0's chapters. They were nice

he's busy with Sakura Wars

Rent free

Kimetsu is ending, so it’s probably it.

Kimetsu has at least one more year.

Nice meme

Uh no, the manga is in final arc. They announced it several times.

>muh black clover
stay mad faggot

Yes? That doesn't mean it won't last a while. They have yet to beat the main boss and three other guys.

While I respect your drive to bait people, even if it were the final arc it would last at least until the end of the year if it was going as fast as it could. Shonen final arcs tend to last years.

We're getting a special preview of Kishimoto's manga next week.

Based

How long until it's no longer about Samurai ?

No, that's neverland user

Why do you let MHA live in your head, friend? Or any series for that matter?

I think you mean Neverland or BC.

I can’t understand why they axe underperforming series on a regular basic, yet let something like Kimetsu live. You can’t find anything with a more generic writing, or worse art in current Jump. Its sales in the beginning were abysmal too. What kept that series alive as long as it did?

For the 2-3 Jujutsu anons, i found this, enjoy.

Attached: D4SwvJwW4AAFqQH.jpg (1200x877, 386K)

I know Neverland is ending, and so is Kimetsu. They even made a TV announcement for it. Everyone that says otherwise is just in denial.

People actually voted for it, it sold more than 500 copies in a week and the sales were growing with each volume

Stop sexual harassing Yonagi!

BC isnt in its final arc and was never announced to be so

>it sold more than 500 copies in a week
that is not even close to an accomplishment and you missed the point of his post entirely
there have been series with sales like Kimetsu's in the beginning or better that got axed anyway yet Kimetsu lived for no good reason.

You do know that both its ranking and volume sales in the first year were terrible, right? Every other manga with such weak start would have been axed within 3 volumes.

to be fair KnY is pretty lucky. it came out at the right moment and gain enough fanbase to survive. it sale and rank are ok. meanwhile those two series came out at the worst moment. No wonder why they get axed. well miracle can actually happened like that one serie that survive being axed many times can't remember the name though.

They are people that buy 50 copies each volume on order for a series to survive or that's what they think they are doing. Like that nip who bought it 50 copies for Ne0.

What if there's a twist and both ne0 and Higuma survive while Chainsawman gets the axe.

Does this mean that she doesn't have any ass? So sad, how will she make it?

Jujutsu was a recent axe survivor but it actually had good growth in the sales compared to a lot of series currently running ( Dr. Stone, KnY, BC). Sadly, both Higuma and Ne0 sold badly so you should hope for a miracle if you want one to survive.

There's no really a sign that one is ending, Higuma is clearly heading that way.

Why is Kishimoto coming back? Naruto went to shit after the first timeskip, and his art is some of the blandest to come out of WSJ.

Attached: 1555384642937.jpg (900x647, 469K)

@187200994 (YOU)
>and so is Kimetsu. They even made a TV announcement for it.
No they fucking didn't, that was for a TV show that mentioned Kimetsu for 5 seconds. There has been no official announcement by either the editors or the author.

>blandest to come out of WSJ
When this meme will end?

He is not making the art this time.

Ask Brie Larson.

Because he always wanted to write a sci-fi series and now he's gonna do it after a 4 year break. Also his assistant is doing art while he does story.

>sci-fi series
But it's called Samurai 8.

Looks like it will be like Samurai 7

It's not a meme though. His art was solid during Part I then turned to shit. It's like he was copying the anime style. For a ninja series, it had some of the most rigid art ever.

Still in charge of the writing which is just as bad.

Attached: D30MfYDUEAAYAcR.png (900x636, 1.09M)

though it got axed in the end,Spring Weapon Number One actually survive being rock bottom many times if I remember correctly. so miracle can happen.

Yeah its about space samurai instead of wizard ninjas

>It's like he was copying the anime style
Nigger what?

Attached: bc96e2d7de8d3ec41fcd1e0841d19dffb8c961d8_hq.jpg (1024x732, 208K)

A lot of it comes down to chance, Kimetsu was saved by all the established series that ended in that first year while it was performing poorly. Just like Samurai 8 and whatever comes with it will have a better chance than most to survive because a few established titles will be ending this year like Soma, Hinomaru and Yuna. Maybe Black Clover and BNHA too if we're lucky.

Read my post, people actually voted for it. Neolation probably sold 500 copies is what I meant.
Sorry to break it to you but no, the rankings were not terrible.

not him but all I see is an ugly, static, cluttered mess

same as KnY.

Is pic-related suppose to be an example of good art?

Attached: 0206-014.png (1020x1600, 326K)

I think it's one of those things where fanboys are so used to sucking their favorite series' dick they don't understand you can love an artist's art at their peak and acknowledge it went down the shitter. Same thing happens with One Piece where the art is nothing like it was back when it was good but people still freak out if you mention that.

I'm not the retard who claimed Kimetsu was ending

Masanori Morita > any loser in Jump now

Yeah right cope. Kishis art was the only good thing out of his franchise.

Attached: 4337592-6206845430-Hashir.jpg (1158x707, 519K)

That had gag manga protection. Can't say the same about ne0 or Higuma.

sorry then.

>Kishimoto is the writer so it will be extremely successful.
Kishimoto is a garbage writer though.

still cluttered and ugly

>Kishis art was the only good thing out of his franchise.
And it still fell short in the end. Part I Naruto had the best writing and art. It also didn't help that he had some of the most bland-looking girls to come out of WSJ.

>Masanori Morita > any loser in Jump now
Great taste. I wish he would start a new series up. I love delinquent/sport manga.

Bet your standards are Boichi or Murata

>Murata
top-tier girls

Boichi is ugly to me and I dont read OPM

I keep seeing a call for assistants for him in the Weekly Young Jump issue every week but it shows the series Beshari Gurashi which ended years ago. My hope is it's actually for a new series he'll be starting soon.

I swear you are posting bad art on purpose. Nobody would say Kishi had great art and then find this shit out of 72 volumes worth of material.

>kishimoto has bad ar-

Attached: 02-03.png (1553x1150, 956K)

What exactly are you trying to prove with this?

Attached: 1555008196838.png (639x469, 348K)

Literally nobody said that all his art is bad. Why are you so butt frustrated?

Shit taste detected.

His art is okay though, at least for shonen, but his writing is godawful.

Let me help

Attached: E356740F-8420-4DB3-A8BA-0C66A0DA7890.jpg (1017x750, 166K)

>picks one the most bland colorspreads

Attached: 559281.jpg (4144x3028, 3.65M)

those colors are flatter than Sakura's chest and the art is so uninspiring

>Using Mangapanda's release to prove that an art is good
Fucking hell, user.

>generic jap shit

art is so good in this one, i question if kishimoto did it himself or if an assistant did most of it.

>user wants me to post niggerstream release

He didn’t say that retard

Still better than whatever the fuck you posted. I genuinely fail to see what's so good about this spread . Colors are flat, poses are boring, background is lazy.

Yes he did faggot

>My hope is it's actually for a new series he'll be starting soon.
My hope as well. I loved Rookies, and I'm currently reading Blues even if the translations are sporadic. One more great series would be a dream.

Blues is better than Rookies IMO, there's some really great arcs ahead. This boxing one is almost over, then a short one on Marcy and then we finally get Kasai.

Attached: 27-001 (82).jpg (745x1200, 238K)

better quality

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 16.57.19.png (1440x900, 1.18M)

>It will mark the beginning of the "New Jump Age" together with othe title we still don't have any info
I'm guessing the other new series will also be the newest work of a well known Jump mangaka, but the question is who is that going to be? Toriko or Hitman Reborn authors? Kubo? Maybe a new series by Sorachi after he finally wraps up Gintama?

>Hitman Reborn authors
I miss Amano.

Why are you people talking about Kishimoto's art? He isn't drawing the new manga. His old assistant is the artist.

reborn author should stick with characters design or drawing her writing is bad. worse than kubo or kishi.

Why isn't he drawing the manga?

Gintama is still ongoing. Sorachi is a total hack. The Reborn author probably is never coming back to Jump since she has +. Kubo definitely isn't coming back soon. It could be Shimabakuro though, he recently had a pilot one-shot.

Because his art sucks.

>Because his art sucks
Stop this meme

>kishimoto dicksucker just wont stop
my sides are in orbit

Probably wants better work-life balance. The guy didn't even go on his honeymoon until after Naruto was over, he had pretty much no free time.

The honest answer is even less flattering (that he's a lazy hasbeen).

Taxing work. He said as much, he doesn't feel like drawing a weekly manga anymore but he still has other stories to tell.

he still want to make another manga without sacrificing his health.

ok but will this flop or do well? despite his art being shit, him not doing the art could hurt it cause it wont feel like an *actual* kishimoto manga. do you know what i mean? plus that kuroko basuke guy hit a goldmine with his basketball series but his golf one was axed right away. im sure kishi has a higher standing than him cause naruto sold a lot more and even got its final chapter in all color but will the magazine axe it if its not a hit?

like this user here said the timing is also important if when it comes out at the right moment, samurai 8 will survive even it doesn't perform well in the beginning. and jump probably try to push it. well they might have a new reason to stop caring and axe boruto.

Boruto's sales started dropping faster than SnS, its amazing they havent axed it.

>even got its final chapter in all color
what?

Chapter 700

The only reason Boruto sells a bit and still is around is Brand name
It will not be axed , but it might end its run a lot sooner than naruto did

the final naruto chapter was in all color. thats not something every series gets. before naruto, only three other series in the magazines history got their final chapter in all color. some old boxing manga, dragonball and slam dunk.

>tfw bought the volume and read it in B&W
fuck.....

what the fuck? were you not around for spoilers? this shit was all over any manga site/form.

Who cares, full-color chapters used to be impressive because everything was in black-and-white but now every popular manga has full-color digital editions. Unless you're an idiot you would have been able to tell the chapter was originally in color because even the black-and-white volumes still are visibly colored for color pages, it's just shades of grey instead of bright colors.

People like Kishimotos art when he tries, weekly he cant keep up

Kishimoto has been in the industry for a long time and I think he knows what makes a manga popular. He said something about his next work would be better than Naruto he was aware that Naruto wasn't good.

Seems the second manga to get serialized together with Samurai 8 in May is going to be Count Over

screenshots, author, synopsis? anymore info than the name?

I guess it'll be based on this one-shot.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/count-over/

If that is the MC, that is some shit character design. I expected better from Kishi.

Don't expect anything until he's done with Sakura Wars. I kinda hope he does something with that Witch 1-shot he made a few years back.

Attached: Burn the witch.jpg (1024x537, 78K)

Bleach had an entire color chapter when Ichigo when bankai for the first time

>tfw a shitty echii manga has way better art than a major JUMP manga.

Attached: Tsugumomo cut.jpg (2133x1507, 823K)

Unironically worst than Wanpiss

Attached: 479474.jpg (2100x1534, 1.23M)

How about official volume rips? Fucking Narutard babies with their shity sources for manga, lmao at ur life
BLEACH FOREVER

looks like shit

Burn the witch was shit

Your taste is shit

Bleach is shit

Yes, but his art style is great and he makes 10/10 semen demons.

Attached: Tite Kubo DQX.jpg (691x921, 140K)

>oni orihime, oni kenpachi and oni byakuya

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Attached: Thank you based Kubo.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

its average

Also, what the fuck is WSJ thinking? Serializing CO is one thing, but why do it in the same issue that Kishimoto returns in? Especially since the MCs of both upcoming series are Samurai and S8 is 100% going to be shilled to hell and back. Thats just asking for CO to be axed, you might as well not even read it come May.

>Especially since the MCs of both upcoming series are Samurai and S8 is 100% going to be shilled to hell and back
Obviously we're leaving the "Dark Hero Era" and entering the "Samurai Era"!

there's no source for the count over serialization, it's 99% fake

Your taste, as we have already stabilised, is shit

>Dark Hero Era
>Samurai Era
?

When chainsaw man, ne0 and the other one premiered they were advertised as "the dark hero era" of jump

Isn't he already done with Sakura Wars? He's just the character designer and considering some of them are already modeled and animated it seems like his work is already done. I doubt he's going to launch a new series anytime soon but I could see him drawing a short spin-off or two for Bleach.

not now get the fucking hint already

not this. haters are getting pathetic.

no its not shit pathetic troll

no it wasnt pathetic trollno bleach is not shit troll

Reddit says S8 is a monthly series. Is that true?

Disregard unless there's a source.

>but I could see him drawing a short spin-off or two for Sakura Wars.
fix'd it for ya

Kishimoto said if he ever returned he'd want to do a monthly series but that interview was a long time ago. S8 is weekly and he isn't the artist.

Kishimoto is a one-and-done kinda guy. Naruto was such a trash fire in its second half I have zero confidence in his ability to produce anything anyone will like for a long period of time outside of anything but rabid fanaticism. People will read this new thing because it's Kishimoto, then when the nostalgia wears off and they realize Kishimoto is still the same guy that gave them the last half of Nardo that no one really has any fond memories of outside of some sakuga from the anime (which itself is mostly remembered for awful filler) they'll fall right out of love again.

you think Pierrot will handle Samurai 8 as well? assuming it survives in WSJ

Depends if they wanna give up BC or Boruto which are their main money makers right now.

BC is the most likely option if they get the series, and I hope to God they try to actually split the staff decently if so. BC looks like a powerpoint project compared to Boruto.

They should have too much on their plate but Studio Clown has never let poor scheduling stop them!

Sounds pretty dull to be honest.

I'm kinda baffled he went with a premise that's basically a marginally more sci-fi version of the same kind of theme/setting he did before.

Makes a lot of sense.

Stick to what he knows and try to hook as much of the Naruto fanbase as he can.

>actually split the staff decently
I have no doubts it'll be completely lopsided. One show gets all the resources and the other gets like two people and an old computer in a janitors closet and told to make it work.

>ctrl+F souma
>0 results
Actually surprised.

Hunter x Hunter will be cancelled. The next ten chapters will be Togashi wrapping things up. It's fine; he's already said Gon's story was done, and the current arc is just filler.

we'll talk about it when the ending is finally announced

Buckle in for the long haul.

Attached: togashi 10.15.png (676x111, 84K)

Nice nice really nice can't wait to read the first chapter

is this an ironic post? it reads like something from reddit

every title that ran in that edition of the magazine had colorpages retard

He was talking about the hiatuses, dingdong.

>colorpages
But the entire chapter?

>Hunter x Hunter will be cancelled.
I highly doubt that WSJ will cancel the only other running series that can bring in 1 million a volume.

Didn't seem that way at all.

But props to him for the originality.

dont remember. but the point is that all four titles have gotten their final chapters in all color and bleach wasnt one of them so i dont know why you brought it up. all you got was two colorpages in a row.

ToC when

>Bleach had an ENTIRE color chapter when Ichigo when bankai for the first time
Do you have difficulties reading?

What the fuck this is the new Kishimoto manga?

i dont care. other manga have gotten entire color chapters as well. its not a big deal. the big deal is that only FOUR wsj titles have gotten their final chapters all in color. an old boxing manga, dragon ball, slam dunk, and naruto. you pretty much have to be a golden baby to wsj to get your final chapter in all color since they barely do it.

Tomorrow
Samurai 8 which was announced at Jump Festa. Kishitmoto is writing it and one of his assisstants is doing the art. Its about samurai and has a scifi setting. The story itself has something to do with gathering 7 keys.

>Kishimoto isn't drawing
Well shit!

It's kind of a shame once you think about. If Bleach had kept the sales it had during the HM arc or at least not have dropped so much, it might of gotten an all color final chapter as well. Welp, at least Kubo sold 120 million worldwide at the end of the everything so he has something to show for it.

Well yeah everything is, what's your point?

he'd literally die if he did

Kishi's art wasn't amazing but it was somewhat distinct to a degree at least. who the fuck would sign up for this series because of his WRITING?

Naruto writing was unironically amazing in the beginning all the way through the chuunin exams

Did he get sick/injured towards the end of Naruto or something? Can't really remember.

What a way to overblow it, Part 1 was amazing and Part 2 had some questionable story telling, but otherwise I'd only say it got bad towards the end of the war with an asspull over an asspull.

He can make a good story if he doesn't shit the bed halfway.

>sick/injured towards the end
That happens to almost every long runner mangaka