Is anime for kids and creepy adults?

I used to watch anime and enjoy it very much but after I see these answers I immideately stopped watching anime and I'm now looking for another hobby. I think you guys should do the same thing. Time to grow up. Don't waste your time with this. Reading manga is kinda okay.
quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
quora.com/How-much-of-Japans-culture-involves-around-anime/answer/Erica-Friedman
Who is Erica Friedman?
okazu.yuricon.com/about/
I'll miss you anime.

Attached: 2000px-Anime_eye.svg.png (2000x1778, 134K)

We had this thread yesterday. Do your duty and report spam when you see it. If Sakurafish isn't allowed neither is any other shitty daily thread.

>white
>female
>boomer
gaijin know nothing of anime

She's been in the industry for more than 20 years and published yuri manga.

>Sakurafish isn't allowed
It sure as fuck should be. Fuck this fucking place. They should be deleting this faggot's daily threads and the countless "old good! new bad!!" threads.

okay this is epic

based retard

It's still a medium despite not being as popular you autist.
Also who the fuck cares if not EVERYONE in japan is an otaku and how does this mean it's for children.
Many normal people even in the west have watched anime at least once in their lives.

Watching anime as an adult=watching My Little Pony as an adult.

so this is >trolling outside of Yea Forums guys

Also, I feel genuinely sorry for OP if he truly believes that shit

I swear I'm not trolling.

wtf is this mentality

>Yuri
Yeahhhhhh, kys

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

>have watched anime at least once
a-a not my parents

basing your hobbies on what other people think fucking kek

>Did you know most normalfags don't watch anime?
Is OP retarded, underage or both?

>"""in the industry"""
>only writes for a small subset of gays, specifically yuri which is even smaller
>only experience is writting blogs online from SF while not being in Japan
>huffpost
>answers questions on quora 22 million times in 5 years because she doesn't actually have a job
you should receive new material bakagaijin

Not other people. EVERYONE.

No ones parents have seen anime lolol

*Inhales*

people die when they are killed

>She's been to Japan
>22 mil is the amount of views her answer got. She answered about 10k questions.

Reminder that you can also report this as Avatar use for the fact that OP is using this same image every time he posts this thread.

Anime has been airing throughout the world for more than 40 years. America was really late to import anime.

According to anons, many of their parents watched anime with them.

Attached: 177.jpg (649x621, 56K)

>after I see these answers I immideately stopped watching anime and I'm now looking for another hobby
I bet you did, just like other wankers who used to be into anime because it's cool and trendy and not because they geinunely find joy in it.

I too have been to Japan and have answered about 10 questions on quora. Would you like to know what I think since I'm obviously qualified?

Considering that some people including myself do not share their opinions, it means that it's not EVERYONE.

but... she's wrong. kek