Inconsistent naming convention

>inconsistent naming convention
>duplicate chapters with slightly different titles
>separate side stories mixed in with main chapters
>said stories having the same filename and chaptering and thus appearing as dupes
>tank extras included but nothing compiled into a volume
>certain images in some .zips are corrupted but you won't know until opening them

FUCKING HELL
I just spent an hour extracting and renaming every folder before re-downloading the corrupt chapters from the scanlator and then bundling them all up into volumes so I can actually fucking read them on my tablet later. Is this what autism feels like?
Why has nobody uploading this shit to Mado noticed how fucked up their handiwork is?

Attached: Capture.png (825x901, 109K)

It's free you fucking ingrate.

Time isn't you fag.
Taking a literal couple seconds to make sure what was going up wasn't going in fucking sideways would have saved me and anyone else who tries to download it a fucking nightmare.

>It's free
I'd understand this from a company trying to make a profit with deadlines and shit, but this is someone volunteering to do this in their free time as a passion project. Why the fuck would you have a passion project and not put in the basic effort to make it reasonably easy for other people to approach it?

You pasionless prick I hope you die.

>it's free
>asking for more

Free as in no fees, but it takes an investment of time and effort the uploader never bothered with, which is pretty significant you double nigger.

Because they're passionate about scanalating, not your autismofag naming shit, your asking them to waste their time to appease you

Damn right I'm asking for more. There's more free stuff out there than I can ever hope to watch/read/play in my lifetime, and I can get the non-free stuff for free illegally and get away with it. By laws of supply and demand, creators have to do a lot better than just hand out their crappy shit for free for me to care about it — it needs to be free and it needs to be fucking good.

No they fucking aren't, retard. STALKER clearly didn't put them all up himself or they'd be consistently named and numbered.
They went to the trouble of renaming and uploading the files. That's all they did. They could have at least done it correctly.

Attached: 1382568328291.png (313x382, 133K)

Learn Japanese and upload a better translation then, you lazy faggot.

Yes, that's what I'm asking. It's up to them to decide if they want to put in that little bit of effort or not, but if they don't, they're not entitled to having me give a fuck about their project.

You dunce, there's nothing wrong with the translation. A third party uploaded it all and did a terrible job of it.

I think it's a problem with their auto scraper. No one bothers to check to see if get ripped properly.

Yeah, I care about as much about your posts as the uploader does about your pathetic bitching.
Leeching off the efforts of others, then complaining about said efforts is the epitome of entitlement.

To me, it looks like it just needs some proper batches, that's all.

fuck off
beggars can't be chooser

The entire concept of a free centralized pirate manga host is entitled to begin with. Your moralizing and espoused lack of care despite being two posts deep into an argument is a fucking charade you candy-ass.

Those uploads are literally from a bot that scrapes mangadex, there is no human involvement other than the initial setup of the scraper.

Two posts and three sentences calling you a blubbering shit-eating cum-gargler. I put the same amount of care and effort into my posts that you do into actually contributing to the shit you have such a stick up your ass about, faglet.

As if you have a clue, queer.
When I'm done reading this and can be sure it's all correct I'm going to upload my fixed batches you cocksucker.

>Leeching off the efforts of others, then complaining about said efforts is the epitome of entitlement.
No it isn't. The epitome of entitlement is to do a shitty job and expect people to be thankful for it when there are endless torrents (both as in torrent files and the traditional definition of the word) of great free content whose creators are thankful to you if you take the time to watch it for free.

Yes they can in a market which consists of millions of people wanting to donate money and only a few beggars willing to take it.

You don't have to use it if irregular naming bothers you that much

>rips for free in batch with script
>wow this script sucks look at all the mistakes
>fixes the outcome and not the problem
>w-well the guy who runs it is responsible
Why not just take responsibility yourself and write your own script that follows whatever autism labeling you need? Then I never have to see you here again crying about someone else's work while being a freeloading ingrate. Take some fucking initiative for once in your goddamn life.

It's their fault they took away my privelege to fix filenames and upload freely.

That's what happens when you let a bot handle all the scraping.

What caused that?

This

The Moslems.

>Why has nobody uploading this shit to Mado noticed how fucked up their handiwork is?
Because now only a small number of people can upload/edit shit on that FTP. At first they claimed it's because they're scared of the huge influx from batotopocalypse frying their potato server but with it's still the same even now.

>not your autismofag naming shit
Uh, user, actually they're the ones being autistic about the naming scheme. They even have a pdf that specifies all that shit right down to mentioning if it's digital release or not.
Of course, they then shot themselves in the foot since their ripping bot doesn't follow the filename scheme they set out.
The mado admins are just retarded.

I don't know, just one day in 2017, any registered user can't just upload their rips or edit filenames using whatever ftp client. You had to ask some dude in their irc for another account exclusive for uploads.

They even ignore the report button. They also want everyone to migrate from irc to discord.

You now need to go to irc to request for upload permissions because >At first they claimed it's because they're scared of the huge influx from batotopocalypse frying their potato server
Basically, old account can download, no issue, just can't upload.

>irc
>script doesn't work properly
>boomers running mango in current year
my condolences

Why not following the hentai naming convention?

OP has done nothing in his life and is crying about people not meeting his standards. This has to get b&.

Any other good sites like Mado around? It usually has official releases and stuff I'm looking for but not always

It is well within your power to fix this instead of complaining about it on an anonymous imageboard.

>WAAA My life is so hard
Here's your (You) you big Fucking baby

You can always use your brain and easily find what you want. You should try it some time, OP.

Didn't Daiz create a naming convention?