Dragon Ball Super

Is Goku ever going to go through an arc to tone down his fighting craze that puts everyone at risk? Does it really need to be addressed?

Attached: 1530519956725.png (1440x780, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ryokutya2089.com/archives/19352
sakugabooru.com/post/show/75285
youtube.com/watch?v=uPDP3S4dYcY
youtu.be/ARaEaQUlukM?t=43
e-hentai.org/g/977407/48c65a9f44/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/175826591
youtube.com/watch?v=9Xdyd4FsKvk&feature=youtu.be&t=110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MANGA SPOILERS
ryokutya2089.com/archives/19352

someone translate

1:0

Attached: vegeta gets eaten.png (546x614, 611K)

No need to resort to this when we have a massive canon advantage

Attached: 1534131222575.png (640x480, 392K)

Manga version "Dragon Ball super" impression Netabare modest

Vegeta's good humanization is accelerating. I'm already going to be a god in a true sense.
... Can I make this kind of character change to Buu? (Lol)

The Galactic Patrol will be heartwarming to think that it is a story that brings up the qualities for Vegeta to become king.

Is that a... nipple?
How did they get away with it?

Attached: pangt.png (1024x768, 508K)

I like Jiren

Cuck

Attached: 1555030222399.jpg (841x481, 43K)

i miss frieza saga vegeta

no, the point of the character is that he is relentless and can't be reasoned with to fuck over other characters

P-P-PLEASE DON'T BULLY US GOKUCHADS

Attached: 1544631608044.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>getting bullied by goku"chads"
user, one picture is enough to kill them all

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Jiren's never had sex, we can't use that angle

t-thanks doc...

No, because this franchise appeals to spic monkeys who want to see unga bunga and nothing else

>has had the sort of character development that piccolo's gone through
>franchise all about unga bunga
Go back to your dead general hunterbitch

Gokek needs not be be in every episode, he's not a good character, enough with him.

>>has had the sort of character development that piccolo's gone through
Yeah, 20 fucking years ago

>goalpost moving
Concession accepted

Your obligatory DBS fan. "HEHEHEHE STUPID GT TARDS (wipes drool from mouth), G-GT NOT CANON, HAHAHAHAHA, (uncontrollably farts).
M-MAGIC PANTS TEHEHEH.

What about Buu's pants?

Hmmmm? Explain yourselves?

Attached: 01pinnacleofanimation10.png (1920x1011, 373K)

nice headcanon

Attached: kl.png (774x74, 10K)

Buu can turn people into chocolate, creating magic pants is nothing for him.

Is this Toriyama? Because you automatically lose if he is

>two characters having some development 20 years ago means the franchise isn't for braindead monkeys
wow you sure showed me. Retard.

>Vegeta's good humanization is accelerating.
toriyama wouldn't allow this, vegeta is going to get benched for broly/frieza soon

El Grande Padré is ________

Attached: 1555124474500.jpg (1253x1920, 818K)

Means that the franchise isn't only about fighting, your original claim. Concede

Based SuperChad

Hello, I like to shove thing up my ass. Hmmm? Why yes, I'm a Jobrentranny,

>Buu can turn people into chocolate, creating magic pants is nothing for him.
You DBS fans have an answer for everything.

Attached: 1555442553925.jpg (600x450, 67K)

>joblydogs resorting to this now

Attached: 1545791224375.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Hello, I like to shove thing up my ass. Hmmm? Why yes, I'm a Jobrentranny,

Attached: 1514676929661.gif (500x263, 599K)

It's okay, fellow Jobrencuck. Shoving sticks my anus makes my rectal muscles superhuman. You should try it too.

> Doglyfags

with women you pathetic falseflagging virgin

Attached: 1533944408369.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Jobrentranny seething

Attached: 1537845906740.gif (640x360, 1.45M)

Pitiful

Attached: 1538860561026.png (1267x709, 698K)

>inserting your pathetic fetishes onto a absolute CHAD of a character

Attached: 5ed.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Best character in the series.

is Jiren

JirenTranny is ban evading again!?

Attached: 1551946326369.png (1304x736, 1.25M)

Even Piccolo can casually magic clothing into existence, a bubblegum genie doing the same thing isn't special at all

>Even Piccolo can casually magic clothing into existence, a bubblegum genie doing the same thing isn't special at all
So, what you're saying is, that regrowing clothing is perfectly fine for every other character.

Except for SS4 transformation?

> Mods personnal cock sucker GTpedo is yelling

Attached: Pfffrrrtt.jpg (258x250, 7K)

>OH NOOOO I CAN'T POST MY GARBAGE WITH THE JIRENCHADS HERE!!!

Attached: 1547241042486.jpg (855x480, 59K)

>avatarfagging
cringe

Only for characters that can use magic to create things.

KINO
sakugabooru.com/post/show/75285

Attached: kino_fight.webm (426x240, 2.77M)

why is post-canon dragon ball so ugly

Attached: 1531690754765.png (296x499, 237K)

NONONONO DBCHADS L-LET ME SPAM MY J-JOBREN STUFF EVEN THOUGH I'VE BROKEN Yea Forums RULES A MILLION OF TIMES ALREADY, AND CONTINUALLY BAN EVADE WITH IPCONFIG /RELEASE - IPCONFIG/RENEW...

Attached: Jobren.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Toriyama got old

Attached: 1551074086340.jpg (602x350, 185K)

Face it , we're never gonna get any realistic character development for Goku. Dragon Ball has become far too valuable for the creators to take any risk with Goku's character.

>mfw all pro-jiren/anti-jiren posts are just one guy spamming
no wonder these threads are dead

Attached: 1540264781598.jpg (480x640, 33K)

SS1 Kefla spanked SSBKK Goku and forced him to go UI. Whis directly compared her energy to the genkidama Goku used against Jiren, his trump card stronger than blue kaioken - the old "Goku was tired" excuse doesn't mean anything. Kefla could, literally, one shot Golden Frieza.

>JUST GO P-P-PLEASEEE I CAN'T COMPETE WITH YOU CHADS YOU MUST GO

Attached: 1529637128015.png (410x428, 65K)

Many people like Jiren.

Pro-Jobren is only the ban evading cuckspic

Anti-jobren spam and stupid arguments caused by the falseflagging Jobrentard are many
We Are Legion

goku is insufferable in his current state, and whenever toei was doing goku they always made him different than tori

Thank god CHADrenbros are back, these threads have been deader than dead without them

Attached: 1554406637762.png (654x1221, 902K)

You lost the right to be here years ago.
You are a second rate sub-human, mind you there's a first rate which encompasses spics, pajeets, burgers, etc.

Based.

Attached: Tardku Getting a Boner.jpg (557x663, 81K)

Concession accepted

Waifutards would kill these threads if left alone

maybe like his consequences have action type shit

It's just an animation error user.

Nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1555389958502.jpg (397x737, 76K)

No its his gimick get on with your life

This. Past few threads were literally nothing but pathetic waifufagging, fucking disgusting

Bitchren sucks dick.
El CHADmano is ULTIMATE

At least you paid attention to my post before it was deleted, shitlyfag

Attached: 1sxe7e.gif (360x200, 1.92M)

>This. Past few threads were literally nothing but pathetic waifufagging, fucking disgusting
There hasn't been much of GT recently?

Nice general

post basedren memes

thanks

2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: 1499707523021.png (1024x1024, 524K)

BoG
>raped by beerus
RoF
>raped by Whis
>raped by frieza-dono
>raped by Sorbet-sama with a ray gun
U6 tournament
>certified 50 iq retard
>cosbied by Frost
>raped by Hit
Future Trunks
>admits to never kissing his wife
>raped by Zamasu
>raped by Black
>raped by fused Zamasus
Before ToP
>raped by Hit (again)
>raped by Arale
>forgot about his first son
>raped by fit Buu
>raped by Botamo (baseball)
>lied in front of his own friends/family without hesitation
>raped by Frieza (again)
>raped by some green man in U4
>raped by Kefla
>raped by Jiren
Broly Movie
>doesn’t know what repugnant means
>raped by Broly
Galactic Patrol
>raped by a ray gun (again)
>drained by Moro-sama

o-our hero son gokek...

Attached: 1538346245276.jpg (768x667, 131K)

I kind of miss that brief window in time where Frieza was the creepy expressionless monster who was ridiculously more powerful than everyone else.

what did he say in the manga?

xth for Oceanus, the cutest shadow dragon you've ever seen!!

Attached: 043.png (512x512, 285K)

>anally raped ninja murasaki
>lied to everyone about ss3, unleashed a monster that killed everyone, and played rock paper scissors to celebrate
>casually hits his wife when she says something he doesn't like
>threatened to kill supreme kai to get a fight
>tries to whore out all women he knows for benefits, only a matter of time until he does it with pan
>manipulates others with mr satan's money
>constantly manipulates vegeta attacking his sentiment towards his family and pride
>never kissed his wife, doesn't know nor care when his kids were born, never shows any affection towards his family, has major anger and short temper problems with them
>arrived to the saiyan fight to "save" his son and best friend, immediately started making excuses to fight alone and provoking nappa to see him at his best
>let a genocider go and even krilin's lies that he killed his friends meant nothing to him
>tried to lie about the androids until piccolo caught him with superhearing
>killed himself with cell on purpose to avoid getting a job and fearing a second kid
>expressed sadness when frieza "died", at the time knowing that he permanently killed his best friend
>threw away his nyoibo when fighting tao pai pai risking bora's ressurection, and refused to have a farewell feast with bora and upa
>mocked future trunks when he told him about his dead friends with "it stinks... cuz I didn't get to fight"
>promised his son a fishing trip and ruined it by lying about cell games
>ended his rosat training prematurely and threw cell a senzu bean
>caused future trunks' timeline to be permanently erased, absolutely zero remorse
>started tournament of power lying to everyone about it, thought that universal genocide was fun and exciting
>got excited when found out that his son and best friend might get killed on namek
>watched his friends and sons getting massacred by beerus for fun
>left adoring him granddaughter in the dust for uub because he was stronger
You are glorious, Kakarotto.

Attached: the number one.png (645x729, 66K)

Attached: 1554932562466.jpg (1024x904, 553K)

they sort of addressed it during the time before the tournament of power started back when everybody was calling goku evil and blaming him for possible multiversal destruction but then the tournament started and they decided to not continue exploring that path, end up making jiren the villain and make zeno fix everything to make the whole thing inconsequential because you can't have an ambiguous hero in china land, specifically when it comes to the most iconic one.

Kefla reacting to a punch from UI Goku

Attached: kcvcv.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Jiren reacting to a punch from UI Goku

Attached: bnvdvdvdfgb.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I liked the last thread because it had lots of cuteposting. This thread should have lots of cuteposting too,

Attached: Caulifla 873.jpg (1700x2900, 1.04M)

Super Vegeta was better

Confirming that jobren who was mostly equal with Omen is vastly weaker than a fodder fusion

Enough you fucking waifushitters, fuck off

Jiren directly blocking a punch from mastered ultra instinct goku.

Attached: dragon-ball-super-jirens-new-physical-features-resemble-another-villainimage-credit-mastarmediayoutu (1200x630, 76K)

Attached: 1545765154545.png (980x1350, 722K)

ASSUME THE POSITION

Attached: Dyspo_pos.png (836x477, 635K)

Confirms that the anime writters were full of shit on their brains. Kefla SS is on par with Gohan.
>B-B-BUT MUH JELLY VEGETA IT HAS TO BE CANON...

Why are you showing me your home?

Attached: 104.png (830x625, 711K)

Kefla is stronger than Toppo tho

You literally moved the goalposts you fat drooling buffoon. You lost the argument. Get over it.

Nice headcanon.

The best scene is the first-person clothesline kick

Let's discuss Dragon Ball GT.
Why were the characters and storylines so much richer and more nuanced than anything Super has on offer? How did GT capture the sense of adventure OG had going for it arguably even better than DBZ? Was it the fresh new take of Toriyama not doing the writing? The passion and soul behind it? What do you think, anons?

The best scene is the credits because it means that fucking awful movie is over

lots of soul and Kid Goku generally being better than canon!adult Goku to watch.

When he's acting serious he's cool, and when he's acting childish you can brush it aside since he's in body of a kid. Win-win situation.

Attached: 68711280_p0_master1200.jpg (826x1200, 516K)

>187200599
poor bait

>TFW still refusing to watch bog, rof, dbs and collarly
am I doing good nostalchads?

That's an interesting take and it makes sense. For me I think it was because it literally felt like an adventure, they were going to different planets that were all completely different and mini sub-plots would take place on a lot of those planets, it gave the show a really large scope and it felt like a journey instead of the Saiyans just fighting a gauntlet of villains in one location for 8000 episodes.

>try for actual discussion
>b-b-bait
Fucking retarded queer.

I like Jiren

The movie is pretty great in terms of animation. It has nothing else going for it though.

BoG was great, RoF was pretty eh, DBS is a fucking shitshow, and Broly was utterly boring nostalgia-pandering.

Concession accepted

Name one rich character and storyline from GT and I will stop posting

I find it hard to say that Super Broly is nostalgia-pandering when it rapes Episode of Bardock pretty hard and Broly has all of like 5 lines in the entire movie.

GT had a lot of potential but it was all ruined eventually. The first 16 or so episodes are great. Baby was a solid villain and SS4 was a great transformation but sadly the fights and overhaul animation were really bad. Super 17 arc was just plain terrible and the Shadow Dragon arc was pretty much like Baby all over again. Great premise with solid villains but the arc was super rushed and again none of the fights was particularly memorable. Every single character not named Goku was also pushed to the sidelines for no apparent reason (just look at Majuub, name a bigger jobber). I still enjoyed however, actually felt like a proper sequel. Also the ending was great.

Cope

Attached: 1544333020209.png (768x477, 142K)

Characters that Cuckgeta is currently weaker than:
>Goku
>Gohan
>Freeza
>Android 17
>Kefla
>Kale
>Jiren
>Broly
>Moro
>Hit
>Merged Zamasu
>Future Trunks
>Goku Black
>all the GoDs
>all the angels
>Zeno
Liking WEAKgeta must be true suffering.

Attached: b82.png (2500x1645, 148K)

Does the BD release of Broly have any extra scenes? I know Battle of Gods did, and I can't remember if Frieza did or not.

Baby was a rich character and a superb villain, definitely better than any of the piss-poor excuses Super has thrown at us. The entire Black Star Dragon Ball arc was extremely rich because of the sense of how massive the universe was with all the different planets and cultures we got exposed to. Of course Shitper had to throw all that out the window.

I wish the animation hadn't been so lackluster and the Super 17 arc shouldn't have happened. It was fucking stupid and made no sense. The Shadow Dragons were great conceptually but the execution was terrible and the designs were all edgy Deviant Art garbage.

Based contrarian poster.

>zero arguments
Back to your cuckshed, Vegetable.

It had incredible buildup and an astounding amount of soul behind it, even every bit of moment is oozing with passion and detail

Attached: 1530500201611.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

>c-c-contrarian
You know bleating this retarded and meaningless buzzword doesn't replace having an actual argument, right, fatass? Of course you know that...right?

>literally smashes Majuub's arm with a single punch
Omega CHADron.

Keru-chan has such a cute little butt

Attached: 1511280712908.png (718x1112, 387K)

Presenting your opinion as fact is not having an actual argument either, faggot. Especially when you're just throwing out vague descriptors ("eh", "fucking shitshow", "boring nostalgia-pandering").

>Baby
How? His race had a story with the Saiyans and that's all you know about him, he was never explored beyond that. Just another bad guy doing bad things.
>The entire Black Star Dragon Ball arc was extremely rich because of the sense of how massive the universe was with all the different planets and cultures we got exposed to
Wasn't that "huge universe" only useful for Goku's genki dama? And that was really was just more bad guy wanting to destroy and do bad things.

>NO U
I accept your concession, you fat piece of excrement.

Can she suck dick?

He was a unique character that cleverly subverted the mad scientist trope by actually being the one to create Dr. Myuu. He also had a tragic backstory and you could understand and empathize with why he was such a fucking asshole to the shitty space monkeys.

What did toei mean by this?

>Greentext strawman
Put insult here.

I've cracked the code of your brilliant debate method.

>being this simple-minded
kek. kneel. kneel before me

If you try hard enough, you can make any character sound interesting.

>not a single argument
>just more crying and sperging
The victory, as usual, goes to me.

2-0

Attached: 2-0.jpg (1024x741, 99K)

nice damage control my defeated pet, kneel

Shut the fuck up, retard.

>He also had a tragic backstory and you could understand and empathize
But it was never fucking mentioned again? His hate for the Saiyans was never addressed and he never distinguished himself from the bad guy trope
>no rebuttals
Concession accepted

>it's rewind time!

>wins against vegeta
Not much to brag about

It was a morsel for those who knew DB lore. We knew about the Tuffles and we knew how the Saiyans had subjugated and eventually slaughtered all of them, so realizing that Baby was the last of the Tuffles made it really easy to sympathize with him as a villain even if he was a psychotic evil shit. There wasn't a need for some massive info-dump on his backstory, you were already supposed to know it was there. His personal backstory was creating Dr. Myuu to help him get his revenge.

>c-c-concession a-a-accepted
kek another easy win for me. kneel my pet.

GT literally is better than Super. It was a better sequel to Z even if it's not canon

Something can be better than trash and still be trash itself

Except GT was actually good, cope.

It's not about backstory, it's about the character itself, the development and motivations and struggle and morals, stuff that makes him a real, rich character. Knowing some stuff about his race and how he was created isn't enough.
Silence

Like a champion. Her ane-san taught her personally.

Attached: 1502401884507.jpg (1280x1822, 120K)

>no arguments
you were commanded to kneel, bitch

...arguments against what

>spic is too retarded to even know what he's supposed to be arguing about
kneel my pet. you've lost. kneel at once

Jiren is full of resolve. In the face of UI Goku, he didn't back down. He fought on, adapted, and overcame.

Attached: 0ab9ee0304bb989820a13ff015b77bc5.png (628x355, 173K)

and then jobbed pathetically. cope.

I like Jiren

I accept your concession.

>jiren has a selfish wish that will destroy all universes
>tardku has a selfish wish that will destroy all universes
writing done wrong, no stakes and nobody to cheer for

Get lost

Attached: 1542552878317.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Kneel.

>>jiren has a selfish wish that will destroy all universes
Nice headcanon

Fucking retard. If they had wished for anything but the resurrection of the universes Zeno would have deleted them.

That was revealed at the very end, how did that effect your decision on who to cheer for

>“Vegeta’s humanization accelerates. It’s like he’ll become God in the true sense of the word.

>Is it really okay for them to change Buu’s character like that? Lol

>It seems like the Galactic Patrol arc is shaping up to be a story that will confer Vegeta the necessary qualities to become King, and this is thrilling.”

Vegeta continues to be the only one undergoing character development. Based.

Attached: 1541366962054.jpg (800x600, 82K)

>moving the goalposts
Concession accepted.

...you are really retarded

>BoG
>Great
Aside from the end fight it was utterly boring, stretched out to tamke up for a premise that can't last for an entire movie.
RoF is the biggest piece of shit of the whole franchise.

>gets BTFO
>y-you're retarded
Shut the fuck up, dog.

遠からず。

Attached: 345534534534543.gif (540x304, 1.64M)

imagine being a contrarian retarded cuckspic fat ugly virgin like this user. just imagine it

Silence you absolute mong

>I've come to matarte, Jobren (translator's note: matarte means "kill you")

Attached: Elhermano.jpg (985x554, 63K)

You lost. Keep crying, retarded speedwatcher.

>still no leaks
what the fuck

stupid toyocuck

Instead of using retarded buzzwords how about you tell me why those movies are so great user?
BoG had good premise with a boring execution, okayish animation shit ton of filler time that amounted to nothing. It's not easy to care about the fate of our characters when Beerus acts like a retard throughout. Ressuction of Trash is even fucking worse. Awful animation for a movie, Nu Yamamuro garbage in full force, awful choregarphy, boring fights that barely look different than when they were on Namek despite them being using the power of gods and the movie keeps reminding you that there are NO stakes whatsoever throughout.

Eh, fucking dog. Anyway, I like Jiren

holy fuck i'm amazing
everything you just said is wrong
everything. the whole post. every single syllable
how did you do it user?

And I forgot to say, pathetic garbage looking CGI. At least in DBS Broly the CG actually tries to look 2D and doesn't try to awfully merge with the already awful looking 2D animation.

>Let's discuss Dragon Ball GT.
>Why were the characters and storylines so much richer and more nuanced than anything Super has on offer? How did GT capture the sense of adventure OG had going for it arguably even better than DBZ? Was it the fresh new take of Toriyama not doing the writing? The passion and soul behind it? What do you think, anons?
Now this is more like it.

Attached: Best animation ever.png (800x364, 68K)

even more incorrect stuff
holy fuck user you're incredible at being wrong

Cope.

>no arguments
looks like i win then

GT is superior to Super, discuss.

Whatever you say pedro.

>spicposting
yep you're done, you've realized that you literally can't win so you're trying to save face by shitposting. cope, contrarian faggot.

>But it was never fucking mentioned again?
How many times do you need to hear about the back story, so that it filters?
>His hate for the Saiyans was never addressed
O Baby addressed it alright.
Gets home planet back and BTFO everyone.
>and he never distinguished himself from the bad guy trope
I assume Baby thought of himself as a protagonist.

Attached: PanPanPan.jpg (445x334, 22K)

Based intellectual Panbro.

>samefagging

>Coping

>B-BURORI PLEASE NO MORE

Attached: cumren.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Subarashi! The janitor's power level is increasing rapidly! Jobren-fag-kun is in trouble now!

Attached: 1554077705159.jpg (329x255, 48K)

as usual, Toyotaro ruins Vegeta by changing his personality

when will Vegeta go back to his original personality? smart, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

CHADforce assemble.

Attached: bSSZPCn_d.jpg (640x492, 47K)

That only existed in TFS.

HERE

Attached: 1532611745878.jpg (500x568, 28K)

Right here

Attached: 1553489324311.webm (1698x954, 2.68M)

Right on time.

Attached: 1485344549220.jpg (1136x640, 72K)

kek. based.

>Based intellectual Panbro.

Attached: peacePan.jpg (950x1024, 97K)

>>admits to never kissing his wife
Unironically makes me seethe. I think it's the worst butchering of his character.

>p-please knock me off goku sama... i cant take anymore...

Attached: 1555295703051.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

Why do you fags still exist in 2019?

She's so hot

Present

Attached: 1500756312226.gif (540x304, 2.58M)

>PATHETIChan

>a absolute
way to out yourself, spicren

That's GODhan to you peasant.

Attached: 1555005377147.gif (500x375, 1011K)

>y-you made a typo I win
KNEEL.

>SHIThan

imagine the smell

Attached: DfxeCToUcAAP4Jp.jpg (900x1200, 68K)

What shall we discuss user?

Attached: Pan5.jpg (400x600, 52K)

Get a cat, feed it mcdonalds for a few month, then smell its asshole

>Pan5
Dump the collection

For starters, why were the story arcs in GT so much more satisfying and nuanced than the ones in Super? Super's arcs have felt like absolutely nothing of substance whatsoever. The closest it came to that was the Black arc.

Made for Perfection

Attached: welcome_home_pan___part_1___sketch_by_godvore_dd4aiug-fullview.jpg (1024x1481, 205K)

Here.

Attached: 115308.jpg (772x693, 108K)

Praise her, adore her, you new goddess Zamasu.

Attached: 1547141901227.png (666x800, 321K)

>Teen GODhan and Adult GODhan are both top tier in the greatest DB game: FighterZ now

you spics, niggers, and trannies gotta be seething hard
you tried so hard to put down the Chadforce, but you just kept failing miserably each time

off yourselves

Attached: lmao @ you.jpg (474x266, 23K)

I found the Baby arc obnoxious. He's a cool idea of a villain and his introduction is interesting but the fact that the other characters fall to him so easily was one redflag. Then there's the part Goku unlocks SS4. Cool design (though I'd like it better if it was gold) but what is its unique powers? Punching harder and a red kamehameha.
SS4 is also supposed to be Goku's ultimate power. What is the first thing he does against Golden Oozaru Baby? Job. Then there's this small cycle of Baby getting btfo, "BURUMA, T-TASUKETE", restoring his energy and the getting btfo again WHILE Goku jobs as SS4. THEN does Goku fucking decide to show seriousness, red aura comes out and then does the "FULL POWERED SUPER SAIYAN 4" appear, Baby is fucking dead, The End.
I needed to take a week long break before continuing to the Dragon arc (which is already flawed as hell but I won't go into it).

Attached: 1555034556816.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

Spoilers when

>genderbent
Kill yourself

Assembled and waiting.

Attached: Son Gohan.jpg (915x894, 181K)

>though I'd like it better if it was gold
Holy shit, this.

Future Gohan and Jobber Present Gohan are two different characters.

Kneel.

>Caring about non-Goku characters
Their role has ALWAYS been to job and to call Goku for help.

why butchering? it's the character

Not in the Androids arc

Accept her.

Attached: 1521399526304.jpg (567x800, 244K)

And this is why Uub will literally never matter ever

To job

And that's why it sucked.

what does Pan taste like?

>For starters, why were the story arcs in GT so much more satisfying and nuanced than the ones in Super? Super's arcs have felt like absolutely nothing of substance whatsoever. The closest it came to that was the Black arc.
Because GT captures the comfy feel, which I find you don't get with DBS.

Attached: 1536175099974.png (640x480, 368K)

All you need is Pan.

>dead series
>DEAD fucking thread

D-Dyspo t-t-tasukete I'M SCARED

Attached: 2n8376d7u.jpg (1214x697, 57K)

>dead series
>DEAD fucking thread
May to you user.
You are welcome to join in discussion about GT.

Attached: 1552423670392.png (640x480, 332K)

>May to you
SPIC.

>m-my retarded ESL mannerisms are intentional because I am le ebin epical troll xD
kill yourself, GTdog.

>m-my retarded ESL mannerisms are intentional because I am le ebin epical troll xD
>kill yourself, GTdog.
You have been reduced to correcting anons.
I humbly await you concession.

you can humbly kneel before your superior master and grovel, beg for forgiveness, mutt. beg.

We already knew that from his liking to GT

Where the fuck are the leaks?!?!???

Shut the fuck up and cope, animal. Cope, my most precious pet, my obedient and dutiful hound, my subservient dog. COPE.

In the land of non-canon Toyofiction.

>intellectual
Lol.

Attached: 1549553578453.png (680x624, 281K)

What you need user is a healthy dose of GT

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPDP3S4dYcY

Attached: Panapproves.gif (500x375, 995K)

Shut up, faggot

In less than 12 hours at the earliest, if we go by the timing of last week's leaks.

Present.

Attached: 1530742461108.gif (300x300, 964K)

cope and concede and kneel and die.

Dyspo is...occupied.

Attached: Dyspo_what_is_top_by_hystericalmellotron_dc3hvin-fullview.jpg (900x633, 205K)

>t. some fucking SOIl-shoving gelatinous un-chad retard "J-Jiren isn't stronger than the GoDs"

Attached: GODren the Grey.jpg (1536x2048, 761K)

>Shut the fuck up and cope, animal. Cope, my most precious pet, my obedient and dutiful hound, my subservient dog. COPE.
YIKES!

Attached: yikes.jpg (378x368, 22K)

You have your orders, animal. You are to take NO action save for obeying them IMMEDIATELY and WITH NO DEVIATIONS.

Pathetic boasting, meet reality-check!

Attached: 546645465.gif (320x180, 1.9M)

So should I return my Broly Steelbook to Best Buy?

I want Pan's animation error in my mouth.

Yes.

>canonically holding back and pretending
You tried.

Kys.

>crying like a little bitch over lines

There's manga leaks coming from 5ch. It seems Frieza will make an appearance in the next chapter and will be aiding Goku and Vegeta with their troubles with Moro.

Buu unleashes Grand Kaioshin's spirit energy.

I wonder what Pan's favorite food is?

I assume it's melon pan.

Attached: smugPan1.png (640x480, 266K)

>Goku, Vegeta and Freeza vs. Moro
Ok well it's clear they're making Freeza one of the Z Fighters which is terrible because Freeza should remain the evil dictator. Also why would he even want to help Goku and Vegeta? He hates them both and would rather help Moro destroy them.

Does this look like someone holding back to you? Why would jobhan hold back after "killing" Goten, Trunks and Piccolo?

The awnser is: He doesnt hold back, he is giving everything he has got and it is not nearly enough. You are deep in denial and are coping hard!

Attached: 6546565654465.gif (320x180, 1.21M)

>literal headcanon against FACTS and statements within the series itself
As expected of a pathetic animedog.

>crying
Keep projecting, paedo.

Onigiri.

I'm still trying to get bits and pieces of the leaks and trying to understand them but my guess is because Moro's sucking up the energy from Frieza's planets that he owns and it ruins his business so it makes sense that Frieza would want Moro gone.

moro wants to kill all living beings
frieza can't rule over anyone if everyone is dead

>n-no u
I accept your concession.

>*Buu "killing"

ftfm

Moro is fucking with the planets Freeza owns. Freeza isn't the type of lizard to take that shit lying down.

because retards like you give them attention

I bet she only eats unhealthy shit.

Too late, I've already accepted yours, dog.

>NO U NO U NO U
Cope, dog, cope.

youtu.be/ARaEaQUlukM?t=43

>28 planets

Holy fucking kek

Not canon.

Concession accepted, pet.

>the dogposter is Kaiba

Then awnser these questions: WHY is he holding back? WHAT does he gain by holding back?

For all intents and purposes, he just saw Buu kill Piccolo, a father-figure and best friend. He saw Buu kill Goten, his little brother. He saw Buu kill Trunks, a very good friend. Why hold back?

Attached: 344543534543.gif (400x223, 880K)

>N-N-N-NO UUUUUUU
Pathetic, slavering animal. Kneel before me.

Really?
Thank goodness.

>Gohan called Buu a retard but got absorbed and outsmarted by him
>Gohan then got killed by Buu what a jobber
>Gohan then lost all his gains and became a wimp after the Buu arc ends
Enough. Listen here you retards, I'll explain GENIUShan slowly for you brainlets out there.

GODhan allowed himself to die on purpose because he wanted to boost his capped potential. The old kai unlocked all of his hidden potential with a single ritual but WISEhan knew of a way to increase his limit even more, by twofold in fact: if SHREWDhan allows himself to get killed he gains immense power when he gets brought back through a zenkai. Additionally, this and CHADhan not training and losing his Ultimate strength was further part of his plan. Losing his once-peak potential reset his hidden potential and together with the previous zenkai boosted his previously maximized Ultimate strength to even higher tiers that he could later draw out in a time of crisis.

This is the truth and this is why all of it was meticulously planned out by ENLIGHTENEDhan.

SMARThan was already aware that he would be needed in the sequel. His fight with GP in the series finale is coming soon. Even as far back as the Buu arc PROPHEThan had sensed his nemesis from afar off and knew that he must prepare to secure his victory.

Plus, on top of it all it even helped out the weaker fighters. Thanks to ASTUTEhan holding back from killing Buu and allowing himself to get absorbed he carefully calculated and deducated that Goku and Vegeta would both discover the potara fusion and create Vegetto, a powerful ally that CHADhan will use later to keep enemies such as Jiren at bay. While GODhan destroys the GP UI Vegetto will handle Jiren. Only CHESSMASTERhan could pull off such a brilliant tactic. If CHADhan had defeated Buu right then and there none of this would have happened. He literally killed about ten retards with one stone.

Truly, he is a CHAD.

Moro wants to exterminate ALL life forms. That includes Frieza. That's absolutely enough reason for him to get involved.

I can see that the inferior animal wishes to prostrate himself before its master, BEGONE, filth, your superior commands you.

The point is they're still HIS planets. He still has his empire. Moro would be ruining his planets and therefore ruining his business. As a businessman, you'd want to get rid of the plague responsible for sullying your products.

>literally can't say anything but "n-no u" in a pathetic, beaten whimper
Enough, vile canid beast. Your master will tolerate your tomfoolery no longer. Return to your kennel at once. AT ONCE, mine pet.

is goku a piece of shit?

Attached: niggerku.jpg (548x240, 31K)

kek

Holy shit. You know it's bad when Frieza is a better father to Kuriza than Goku is to Gohan and Goten.

Attached: FF_Kuriza_DBH.png (207x366, 228K)

He's just a bad father.

Attached: Tardku Punch.jpg (817x1024, 86K)

And then POWERFULhan embarrassed his father. Based

Well he was dead when Goten was born. Gohan however there's no excuse there.

>>“Vegeta’s humanization accelerates. It’s like he’ll become God in the true sense of the word.
based

Attached: D3WdbgdV4AAb3lp.jpg large.jpg (1431x2048, 323K)

Snitch goten

>implying death means shit in the Toriverse

So if Goku got the chance to fight El Grande Padre or save his family's life, what would he pick?

Yes. Frieza is the father of Kuriza.

Wrong pic my bad. I am actually secretly gay for Gohan but I try to troll other CHADhan fans because I want him all for myself.

Attached: images (40).jpg (427x344, 22K)

WAKU WAKU

R.I.P Chichi, Gohan, Goten, Videl and Pan.

Attached: DHzeabvXgAIZVmK.jpg (476x268, 33K)

Pathetic falseflagging cuck.

King of what?

I am not false flagging. I am that user, just using a different device to make it look like there are more Gohan haters than there are. I in reality have massive respect for BASEDhan.

Keep falseflagging, bitchpup.

of all jobbers

I just want more cute shit like this without putting Goku in the doghouse, is that literally too much to ask?

Attached: e19105d6713ae9a56cd06a0c9e5390ce.jpg (299x562, 36K)

t. Bitcharot

Attached: Tardku Getting Excited.jpg (1362x2000, 288K)

Is Whis doing the angry owo face?

Attached: 1503715906405.gif (500x281, 3.21M)

Attached: 1548362435884.png (568x984, 359K)

Yes. He watches them when they're alone.

Attached: D1B1aqzUcAAL950.jpg large.jpg (628x2048, 214K)

>cuckgeta

Attached: Cuckgeta.jpg (1229x1289, 584K)

>That's an interesting take and it makes sense. For me I think it was because it literally felt like an adventure, they were going to different planets that were all completely different and mini sub-plots would take place on a lot of those planets, it gave the show a really large scope and it felt like a journey instead of the Saiyans just fighting a gauntlet of villains in one location for 8000 episodes.
This is one of the many great things about GT.

Attached: Pansmile.png (640x480, 251K)

bills?

Attached: 1510597806835.jpg (951x661, 125K)

Attached: 1503059973506.gif (243x391, 73K)

bills

Attached: 168298 copy.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Attached: NOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1000x1714, 215K)

Lies and slander.

Attached: D2ExCNdU8AIgVEI.jpg (1121x1200, 239K)

Attached: 1490981936681.gif (500x281, 705K)

Reminder that GoDhan held back on Buutenks, Kefla (stronger than Kale who easily defeated Jobza and Blueku - Godhan tied with her in his base state, never transforming into Super) and decided not to fight Jobly because there was no real threat seeing as he literally was weaker than Jiren. If he were to use his full power right now he would only be surpassed by Gogeta and Whis, which is entirely consistent with Toriyama's statements regarding the power levels during EoZ.

Attached: 1525998166310.jpg (729x439, 45K)

Attached: 1554239049982.gif (500x296, 466K)

Every time Vegeta leaves, she calls Beerus for his dick.

Attached: Bulma.jpg (1280x1810, 689K)

>Kale's fight with Goku and Freeza was literally unfinished
>"easily defeated"
Stupid Gohanmierda

>Toriyama's statements regarding the power levels during EoZ.
What statements?

The retconned and non-canon statements that stupid Faghancreatures like to tout as relevant.

he could have asked when goten and gohan were born if he wanted, but he's a piece of shit

I wish I could have sex.

you gonna let all those people die for NOTHING?!!! you pathetic excuse of a son!!!!!!
...actually I wouldn't mind if they died for nothing, let that manlet go, before I get mad

e-hentai.org/g/977407/48c65a9f44/

>Iktf bro

Attached: 1441722716449.jpg (706x706, 68K)

Have sex

I'm going back to r/dbz

Attached: 84e2ca4e313dae2d523751df3100710b.jpg (1054x1017, 138K)

Yamamoto IS Toriyama.

Attached: s.png (630x669, 377K)

Hookers are a thing....

They don't look like Bulma though.

Kys.

Looks like we need someone to save these threads

Attached: super-powers-superman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4d07bcf32e0.jpg (2051x2735, 544K)

Kys.

The year lead up to Vegeta and Nappa was pretty kino.

There was a proper feeling of dread with it.

Superman would win the ToP

Dying doesn't get you a Zenkai Boost you retarded headcanon spouter

Make UI Popo relevant and fight a couple villains and the problem's solved

based Superbro
Cringe

Attached: superman_PNG42.png (537x679, 536K)

Yes. His name is Dyspo.

Attached: Dyspo_stupid_sexy_dyspo_by_hystericalmellotron_dby19dh-fullview.jpg (900x640, 165K)

Pathetic clown.

Mad that your shitty verse full of jobbers can't compete with Superman?

Attached: 74cfcae97492c0138a9cea135efc545f.jpg (860x1283, 118K)

HAHAHAHHA IT WAS A UNCOLORED REGION AFTER ALL

TOEIPEDROS BTFO

Attached: Optimized-KNWhZmz.jpg (675x900, 433K)

>Looks like we need someone to save these threads
Have no fear

Pan is here.

Attached: 1552062985755.png (2080x6500, 1.47M)

Superman's powerless against magic. If even one of the fighters in the ToP knows magic, Superman's done.

>this mad at corrections
We can’t all be ugly messes like you, stinky fag.

Depends on which Superman we are talking about.

>Mad
I'm happy that I don't watch faggy super hero shit.

Attached: AAsss.png (600x450, 509K)

Pan wasn't even able to save herself.

Attached: 1486823044024.jpg (427x375, 23K)

74 days since for me

Attached: 47583335_597985770631527_2856389525194510232_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

As a Yea Forums user, I can testify that you really aren't missing much nowadays. Modern comics are all about people sitting in diners talking about their feelings.

>faggy super hero shit
>O MY HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE
Based DBtard

Attached: 6507037-28872490_1638064799604695_1250122498385004714_n.jpg (632x960, 115K)

Was it nice?

>Caring about capeshit

>implying Dragon Ball isn't the capeshit of anime

And also jobbing of dudes who should've never ever be defeated by powerless fucks

Attached: TRASH.jpg (703x1080, 285K)

idk man them traveling around and discovering different planets was comfy and made the world feel rich

>n-n-no y-y-you
Concession accepted, dog.

Some manga spoilers are out
The chapter gives some major Vegeta development, and Boo finally appears

I bet you're american.

WHERE'S BURORI

this art is so uncanny

>Vegeta development
BASED TORICHAD

Attached: 1523388106821.jpg (960x731, 217K)

Cope.

not Yea Forums related

BIDERU SAN.

it is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

post a link to these leaks pls

>Pan wasn't even able to save herself.
That's what Pan wants you to think.

By placing you under a false sense of security, Pan will strike you down when you least expect it.

What now user?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Weakman is a faggot and he'd get BTFO by Ox king.

Nu Broly is a good boy. Please post more Good Boy Broly.

Attached: 707380_breadytan_broly-and-cheelai.png (656x926, 74K)

goku id unbearable right now. He is just a lunatic like vegeta but also incredibly retarded.

ok

Attached: 1542062341644.jpg (342x316, 27K)

Seething, superchads own these threads

Attached: 56020DB6-F709-48F8-BDFC-0C3FDFC2834A.png (250x363, 103K)

Attached: 1548370456426.jpg (628x697, 82K)

Superman solos the DBverse

Attached: 5B5346DF-C077-438C-9E8E-AEE1E1BAA91C.png (600x748, 266K)

Then why didn't she strike, she could've avoid her sad fate.

Superman is Jiren if Jiren wasn't an alien.

Goku is Superman, ever since Minus

Attached: 1542556946137.jpg (640x480, 66K)

goku is like 10 times dumber version of kid buu

Lol, weaker than Giran.

Attached: latest[1].png (640x480, 288K)

>mods BTFO about the Superman posting
Kek

Based
>Zen’ō
>Goku

Cringe
>Gogeta
>Vegeta
>Vegito
>Gohan
>Kefla
>Hit
>Universe 6
>Jiren
>Pride Troopers
>Zamasu
>Roshi
>Yajirobe
>Tien
>Yamcha
>Krillin
>Freeza
>Broly
>Piccolo
>Future Trunks
>Moro
>Beerus
>Buu
>GT

Attached: Zenoh.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>fucking Vegeta, Piccolo, and Android 17 are all more heroic than Goku now

Attached: vegeta_wish.png (1280x717, 1.17M)

Riddle me this toeifags.
How did 17 blow himself up if his bomb was removed?

Attached: 1516483175523.gif (540x304, 1.23M)

The same way Jobgeta blow himself up. But since he's not a jobber, he survived

BASED.

Attached: 1486331011754.png (589x800, 332K)

>Then why didn't she strike, she could've avoid her sad fate.
...?

Attached: 1536174961622.png (640x480, 204K)

Vegeta blew himself up and lived, too. That's how he rekt Toppo.

>GT
You seem to have put GT in the incorrect category user.

Attached: 01unhappy10.jpg (480x360, 15K)

fufufufufu...

Superman is way stronger than Jobren

Attached: DE8D2F3F-2EE0-4447-9930-152A37D7AAE8.gif (496x360, 338K)

I'm going to win and wish myself a good meal, this exciting fighting is making me reeeaally hungry

Attached: 114294-full.png (729x675, 352K)

Lol, even Oolong is stronger than weakerman.

Attached: 1543688435861.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>378 posts
>89 posters

Attached: Krillol.png (310x233, 108K)

It was.

Attached: 56582d52fbc9cb2d1bc6f9b9_57e29084fae5e6380e1bd78f_320.jpg (320x488, 90K)

Attached: 1499496036531.gif (500x262, 302K)

>weakerman

Attached: 619AD7DC-33C3-4E8D-9D6B-B9ECE8EB5227.jpg (780x1156, 391K)

Lol, what this ugly shit?

>major Vegeta development
But when will we see him kiss his beautiful wife?

Attached: main-qimg-1f41e2ffaa655704d16cde6a25ef59d1.jpg (602x903, 254K)

Superchad flying aross the multiverse with his infinite speed

>promo board in the middle of the street
In the words of JOBrentardo "not canon and written by some literal who intern".

Attached: Yawning.jpg (368x350, 21K)

wtf, any comicfag explain how was this possible?

This is his development, enjoy

Attached: akira_toriyama.jpg (255x331, 15K)

>Zen'oh-sama, please erase this thread

Attached: 000000001.jpg (723x405, 32K)

Anyone still remember that day when Broly became canon?

Attached: 1555184833730.jpg (512x512, 44K)

As if it was yesterday.
Remember the threads, the absolute shitfest on twitter, youtube and here

Attached: 1548008172396.png (246x232, 121K)

Attached: FCF602BB-87D5-4380-AF47-E7D4C645F28C.jpg (2260x1274, 263K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/175826591

>Jobrentranny is a literal faggot

Attached: 1544579893285.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

>Toeipoodles still seething and crying
Feels good.

>stutterposting, concessionposting, and dogposting all at once
Holy fuck, I've never seen someone lose this hard.

>LITERALLY no argument
Official material>your shitty headcanon. Cope, dog.

>fufufufufu...
Hmmmmm?

Attached: Pan9.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No, because it never happened.

Nice headcanon, denialspic.

Attached: DBZGT13[1].jpg (250x203, 14K)

uMMMMM, ATTENTION ALL SAIYANS OR "SPACE NIGGERS" AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, THIS THREAD IS FOR CHADS ONLY! LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU ALL SPACE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1553491489982.png (848x480, 457K)

Nice argument, Pedro.

Shut the fuck up you effeminate reptilian Fag-O-Tron Over 9000.

Movie is written by Toriyama. It's canon. Cope and concede, dog.

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

Attached: Huriiza_2.png (438x717, 430K)

But why?

Attached: UnhappyPan3.png (636x477, 347K)

I wish frieza replaced vegeta permanently, I want vegetafags to suffer like I, a gohanfag, do

Based.

Attached: 1553304167845.jpg (1600x1200, 315K)

It doesn't matter, dogspic, anything made after 1995 is fanspiction.
Cope.

Attached: 1504213037438.png (320x240, 105K)

Attached: 8OiVzy3.jpg (937x960, 82K)

>a-anything I don't like is f-fanfiction
I accept your concession. Kneel before me, my precious pet. Your master commands you.

Attached: dbgt11-41[1].png (320x240, 93K)

>it doesn't matter
the only thing that doesn't matter is your worthless opinion on what is and isn't canon you fat ugly taco-peddling spic.

Modern Toriyama doesn't give a fuck

Attached: OnePieceofAss.png (1280x875, 2.08M)

>Kakarotto, you have to protect me from freezer-sama. I would fight him b-but my back hurts.

Attached: 1555022361034.jpg (1400x1400, 263K)

Silence, you miserable pet.

Your spiccession has been accepted, canid.

Yawn. You're beginning to bore me, animal. Reign yourself in and amuse your master, as is your sole purpose in life. Heed mine commands, pet. AT ONCE.

Stay mad, Juan, you fanspiction is non canon.
Cope.

You chittering grows tiresome, mine precious pet! Return to your space kennel with haste, or there will be no space banana for you!

Attached: 1549823601854.jpg (785x537, 56K)

user, you are very mean spirited.

Attached: 1554848143351.gif (300x300, 230K)

Okay, Bejita.

Attached: 1536004096950.jpg (231x210, 15K)

>you fanspiction
I think we all know who the spic is here, Jose Lopez. Crawl back to your taco-kennel at once.

>You chittering
Cuckza is an ESL spic? Who knew

Blessed image

Imagine, perchance, the shame and lack of due decorum and foul, noxious wiles and unintelligent thought patterns of the most inferior and sub-par canid beasts. Fit only for moderate and short-term entertainment for their wise and superior masters, useful only as their divine beings command and espouse unto their flea-ridden ears, of a purpose and existence so meaningless and arbitrary, yet destined to remain so, residing silently and shamefully within their kennels as beasts of burden, articles of amusement, mere objects, toys to the will of their masters. Despair, animals. Despair and be silent.

>has to resort to copypastas
I MOST graciously accept your concession, my pet.

OOH OOH AH AH, I'M A SAIYAN! WHERE'S MY PLANET? OOH OOH AH AH

Attached: Pan.gif (320x240, 51K)

Shut the FUCK up, you incorrigible dog, you odious and disgusting hound, you fucking cantankerous, foul beast of burden. Shut the FUCK UP and KNEEL.

Seethe harder, dogspic.

>dutifully, obediently, and MOST subserviently offering his concession
Good boy. That's a very good pup.

One would think they'd have an official Pan doll by now after all this product placement

>from MC to not even in flashbacks while niggers like 2nd form cell do

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

JUSThan

>not making your own life size doll
user I...

kek the Zenos trapped lke a fucking fairy

Attached: 8jFH161E2VvlTLkrlqFa_KHt5TWj7ANWm4cDNUD0rlc.jpg (960x614, 146K)

Enter Chadren.

Attached: The Chadest.png (1359x731, 584K)

I accept all your concessions.

>and make sure gohan isn't shown anywhere

Attached: 152828.1.jpg (150x200, 28K)

Attached: 1554066153921.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Enter Jiren

Attached: femalejiren.jpg (756x1058, 77K)

>Literally not official anything
What now jobrenspic?

J-just end my shitposting Chadza, I can't take jobbing to mod-dono even one more time...

Attached: zap.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>i-it's not official material my spic-canon says so
Kneel.

BASED JOBRENTRANNY!!!

And fuperman iv fery ftrong he can liffft 32483932493249324324932 tons

Attached: supercuck.jpg (432x324, 61K)

POOED

Attached: D4YKvisWsAEmb9X[1].png (707x797, 769K)

AHHH DOC I NEED MY DAILY DOSE PLEASE

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (378x301, 49K)

Hurry someone post the Piccolo X Vegeta pic !

The dose is too strong he won't be able to resist it

>F-FINALLY, IT'S TIME

Attached: 1542397430798.jpg (205x251, 10K)

DOC, GIVE THIS MAN HIS DOSE

Attached: 1554980946205.gif (329x302, 25K)

Ma'JUNIORED

ITS NOT ENOUGH DOC WE'RE LOSING HIM

Attached: tumblr_n576pb21sp1r8lutfo1_400.gif (400x160, 465K)

Arigato, isha-san!

Merci docteur !

Thanks, doc!

Attached: veggie.jpg (1200x674, 128K)

why would someone make this gif

So this is the power of a DBS fan?

Attached: 1554272279660.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

i concede, master

Reminder that One Piece

>still has blood

>still has an author that enjoys what he makes and cares for the world of One Piece

>has better art and animation

>has tastefully sexy fan service (Based)

>still has great and even better fight scenes

>has epic transformations that make sense

>doesn't insult the intelligence of the audience

>is a better successor to Dragon Ball than Super ever was

This is a fact. Literal universal truth. No one can come close to refuting this truth. There is no way you can convince me this is not a fact. This opinion could not possibly be anymore a fact. Disagreeing with me is like disagreeing that the world is round. Watch One Piece. There is absolutely zero reason not to at this point.

If you disagree with this you have bad taste in anime (and art in general)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x272, 1013K)

>One Piss
Thanks for the laugh, retard.

listen, spic, if you don't shut the fuck up and bow to me like a good boy i will personally inform the cartel of your location. don't fuck with db chads, baby

>Wan Piss
Keksimus maximus

Attached: 1553326008608.jpg (354x396, 49K)

Attached: ohgodvegecuckispathetic.jpg (1023x683, 57K)

the internets was a wild place back then...

tardkufags if you still exist, you have 1 minute to explain this

I can't, I've renounced Shitku in favor of Godgeta

GODku claps, slaps, and pounds his wife because he doesn't have time for softcore pussy shit like """"kissing.""""

Gayfag.

The cant compete with the BIG GRAY COCK

>Queerenbitch replying to itself

And yet One Piece remains a cartoon for children with childish themes while Dragon Ball is still an epic novel aimed exclusively at adults

>ESL
So this is the power of a Jobrenspic... W-Whoa...

Attached: 0[1].jpg (480x360, 16K)

>h-heh you made a typo that means I win

So what's this about a green tint with the movie? I checked on my tv and the thing looks normal, and the TV's an old as fuck plasma from like 5 years ago.

>One would think they'd have an official Pan doll
They already have pic related available. I image the best thing to do with Pan, is to keep her on display and out of the sun light.

Attached: Panfigure.jpg (1500x1207, 165K)

>Is Goku ever going to go through an arc

Nope. Goku is pretty firmly established at this point. I can't imagine Toriyama would want him to change much.

That fucking face is so creepy.
What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 1552614464432.png (475x352, 187K)

>has tastefully sexy fan service
>furry rabbit
Not based

Pan's just that sexy

>What about Buu's pants?
Yeah, what about it? Are you comparing a super ancient magic genie with the saiyans? You GTards need some help

Literally not an argument. Nice.

Attached: Pan stand.gif (480x360, 3.71M)

Literally not an argument, Juan. Tell me how saiyans are remotely comparable to Buu

>i-it's different because my headcanon

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xdyd4FsKvk&feature=youtu.be&t=110

Post CHAD themes.

Attached: 1554003752282.png (1280x720, 679K)

>this pink goo genie that existed since the beginning of the universe and has multiple magic powers is the same to this fighter race of monkeys because my headcanon
Disgusting GTard

>NO U
So is this your concession, dog?

I want to draw some Pan

>GTard is also a concessionfag AND dogposter

Attached: 1472938419501.gif (400x224, 1.88M)

>Saiyans have access to a number of hairstyle, hair color, eye color, and facial structure changes they can trigger on command for no physiological reason, not to mention Oozaru
>magical pants are TOO strange
??????????

>too scared to reply
Yikes
monkeys with fancy hair =/= wizards that make pants out of nowhere

>they can change part of their bodies, so they can create magical clothes
I assume a chameleon can create shit out of thin air too according to your logic.

>a Saiyan's hair never changes
>hair can turn gray and beards/mustaches can be grown or shaved

If they went with the idea of SSG having a cape, it'd be just as retarded

Thanks doc.

Yes user. It's like how you will always have two arms unless you saw one of them off.

>Yeah, what about it? Are you comparing a super ancient magic genie with the saiyans? You GTards need some help
Ok user, what about the fusion technique?

Just leave the concession were I can see it.

Attached: 1551639952644.jpg (680x504, 47K)

Good boy, conceding so obediently. Good pup! Your master is pleased.

Gracias doctor

>were
spic

Thanks doc

>were
Again?
(maniacal laughter)

Attached: happyPan.jpg (480x360, 13K)

concession accepted pet

the fusion "technique" is clearly a magic ritual just like the potara fusion, saiyans don't have the innate ability to fuse their bodies, let alone magically create objects. If SS4 was a spell and not a saiyan form you could make that argument.

>literal headcanon
Dumb bitch.

>the fusion "technique" is clearly a magic ritual
>technique
Perhaps or perhaps not. The Saiyans themselves are not genies and the fusion technique is a technique.
You can't have it, because another user still has it and won't give it back.

Attached: Pan03.jpg (640x480, 41K)

silence my pet. back to your kennel at once

>a magic dance created by another race vs just another form of the barbaric monkey race

Don't reply to Panspic

>b-but my headcanon!
Done

Attached: Pan.png (779x1025, 240K)

Do you think Pan has a future in DBS user?

Attached: 1554416580497.png (1875x2500, 1.13M)

No.

Attached: P.S. Pan is Shit.png (616x377, 33K)

Pan responsible for SS4 transformation.

Attached: Pan3.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Shut the FUCK up, Risu.

If they can let the timeline move at least a bit, maybe. We know female Super Saiyans are 100% a thing, so it's just a matter of whether she changes in a manner like Goten, or if she'll get a more dramatic transformations. Of course, it'd be crazy if she got the power at like 4 or whatever, but then again the power is pretty much a rite of passage for anyone with saiyan blood at this fucking point.

>You can't have it, because another user still has it and won't give it back.

Attached: 1549458183888.jpg (259x194, 8K)