Reincarnated as a maid for the villainess

> Reincarnated as a maid for the villainess.
> also have glasses.
Is it possible to go even further? Also, scans when? Manga is already out.

Attached: arc_jijo0cover500x711.jpg (500x711, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/
novelupdates.com/series/the-sorcerer-king-of-destruction-and-the-golem-of-the-barbarian-queen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reincarnated as the villainess' older brother who is a siscon
how about that?

Hasn't that happened at one point?

>Reincarnated as the villainess' older brother who is a siscon then reincarnated again as his daughter

Why are so many otome villainess isekai popping up lately? Did nip females suddenly become interested in isekai or NEETs just want isekais where they can self-insert as a girl?

They've been floating around for nearly as long as isekai has been trending. A couple web novels on the concept popped up, which were popular and immediately spawned imitators.
That's pretty much how every little "template" in isekai has popped up, with each iteration trying to come up with some gimmick or twist.

>Reincarnated as the villainess's mother
>Has to lead on young men so that her daughter doesn't get a bad end
I could write this, make it an absolute cocktease and you fuckers would pay me for it.

Holy shit, this one is good.

>Reincarnated as

Attached: 1532445413904.png (300x325, 84K)

>That's pretty much how every little "template" in isekai has popped up
not only in isekai. 90% of new shit nowadays is "i'm an mc and i have this singular trait the whole manga is spun around, and here's my onedimensional supporting characters". that's it.

Is that onii-sama?

based kotoha

How many 'dude romances the villainess' stories are out there?

Sounds good to me

>get reincarnated as the villainess mother
>hey why don't I focus on setting up my daughter with men of my choosing instead of raising her properly
See? This is why you never let men write romance. Or let girls time travel, ymmv.

Attached: 1555313447080.png (247x247, 30K)

The mother remembers her shameful otomege otaku life too late, is a widow, the hardheaded daughter's primary motivation is to marry into the royalty so that they're both rescued from the crumbling noble house they come from and it's the daughter's flirty habits with the heroine's entire harem that results in the various bad ends she can encounter. Also, the daughter's true love is the heroine's sidekick who's the daughter's former playmate and the mother was actually a woman who married out of convenience for both families instead of love so she turned to otome games to ease the pain of being trapped in a long loveless marriage.

Is that better ma'am?

Not that many, but I quite like the ones I have read like Bertia, FILWTV and pic related

Attached: commentary 05.jpg (596x895, 92K)

Sauce?

I Reincarnated As the Villainess' Mother and Now All The Boys Are After Me? Ara Ara~

novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/

>I reincarnated as the villainess' split personality and the prince is falling for me instead of her

Slow day, huh.

>I pressed something and Yea Forums made my font small
What did I do?

>tfw no flat barbarian elf wife to princess carry me

Attached: 9784047352469_3.jpg (1600x646, 849K)

Is this being translated?

At a rate of one chapter every month or so.
novelupdates.com/series/the-sorcerer-king-of-destruction-and-the-golem-of-the-barbarian-queen/

>Status in COO
>107 WN Chapters (Ongoing)
>2 LN Volumes (Ongoing)
oof that's gonna be a while

Attached: 1547782921900.jpg (272x185, 11K)

t'is the thread?

New vilaness except its for for furries

Attached: benimitsuv1f.jpg (766x1117, 219K)

That's not furry.

Attached: 1536685605441.jpg (720x560, 80K)

Just found 25 chapters of a returner's magic should be more powerful.

I had a lot of fun reading it. Pram is adorable.

>every female MC isekai is a villainess mary sue with some dumb gimmick to "distinguish" itself
>every male MC isekai is a power fantasy mary sue with some dumb gimmick to "distinguish" itself

Bruh, not every thing with a female MC is a otome isekai thing.

>every male MC isekai is a power fantasy mary sue
>male
>mary

Attached: 1551519111992.jpg (620x966, 117K)

>arbitrarily changing a distinguished term made in the past 2 centuries based on gender
Please don't do this.

G

ary Stu

Attached: 1542679703306.png (205x350, 102K)

What is this? reverse search only gives me moon, and I get nothing when i search the google translation of the title.

Fucking ching chong teases probably posting non-translated novels again.

>ywn be reincarnated as a girl

>Not even a new Bakarina chapter can revive the thread

Dark times

shall we unleash the minotaur? or the travelling trollop?

Lo's&La's Strange Adventure updated.
>“Looks like it. This smells like trouble again.”
And there you have it, folks.

Anime one day