Amira died for THIS bitch?

Amira died for THIS bitch?

Attached: nina.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

her, and the hope and dreams of the bahamut anime staff

This might well be the biggest disappointment in anime for me.
Genisis wasn't flawless, but it was fun and had its heart in the right place. It was also about a bunch of normalish guys going up against super overpowered dicks and winning through guile and determination.

Virgin Soul started strong, but soon became this utter shitshow about how getting your vagina filled matters more than the fate of three different races.

Fuck you, Nina. You ran this shit into the ground.
How is Marinara friends anyway?

Amira is in the shroom dimension.

I watched less than two episodes and it's just blushing and inane gay dialogue, but it's competent at cute girls being gay if that is enough for you. Apparently the last episode no homo'd it though.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul - 18 [BD 720p YUV444P10][2xE-AC3].mkv_snapshot_02.26_[ (1280x1440, 404K)

Big scans just for Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_20190327_0001.jpg (2745x3996, 2.16M)

Attached: IMG_20190327_0002.jpg (2771x4010, 2.46M)

Am I the only person who didn't hate Virgin Soul? I was okay with the busty dragongirl romancing anime Hitler and the only think I disliked was the ending really.

Attached: IMG_20190327_0003.jpg (2789x3990, 2.33M)

Kaisar will never be in peace.

Amira was a terrible character but Nina still managed to end up worse.

Manaria friends is the gayest thing I've watched in years.

Without a doubt, this show would have been better without Nina and the romance subplot. I think I would even have liked Charios then.

>How is Marinara friends anyway?
100% fujoshit

Show starting so fucking good and just collapse midway.

Nah you've got kindred spirits on tumblr

>fujoshit
You mean yurishit

shit user, you're right my bad

Virgin Soul is just a classic "the anime didn't do what I wanted" you get it all the time.

I mean seriously, people complaining because Kaiser looked mindless at the end when Rita literally told us that he was going to get better was insane.

It's one thing not to give a vocal part of the audience what they want.
It's another to give almost nobody what they wanted, including the staff.

The writer really needs to be congratulated for ruining everyone's fun.

>the anime didn't do what I wanted
>hitler-kun just shat on both angels and demons instead of wording it out properly that they should work together to get that forbidden tech to destroy bahamut
>boy angel got killed without doing anything significant
>lucifer is still chilling in his chamber reading books while his minions get enslaved or turned into decorations
>all the bad things hitler-kun did was fast to be forgiven after he sacrificed his sight to (temporarily) kill off Bahamut
I think most agreed that it started off good until second half while it just took a nosedive into mediocrity

It killed the entire series. Rage is dead.

The fact that they showed him WHILE a nightmare fuel zombie was a big "fuck you."

the writer for virgin soul didn't even understand what bahagene was fucking about

>source is shit
>s1 is shit
>surprised s2 is shit

Don't forget Gabriel was first established a major player but then got completely dropped from relevancy.

BUT WALK THIS WAY
GET OUT OF MY WAY

Hey, can't focus on those hags. It's "virgin soul", so we have to devote on screenplay on that horny dragon bitch

>the anime didn't do what I wanted
There's definitely a lot of this, then there's the absolutely garbage writing.

I'll never understand how production committees pick the key staff.

Come off it, the first 11 episodes were nearly nothing but "WHERE'S FAVARO?!"

Also Lucifer outright explained his motivation for doing what he did in the show. What I will definitely grant, is that is that everyone dropping it all that easily did feel a smidgen contrived, but after all the loss already I can see it. (plus I think they wanted to take it back to the card game's faction system rather than leaving it as a stricter hierarchy)

What? how? the fact that even in his mindless state the fact that the second he saw Favaro ride off into the distance he started trying to chase him was touching.

Gods/Man/Demon being a 3 way paradigm rather than like a hierarchy is how the cardgame works bro.

It was fine in my books because Nina said that. They also fixed it in the BD release.

Attached: bahamut BD expression change.jpg (615x1000, 330K)

I hate the BD, it doesn't feel right. I liked the fact that we could see him being far away from being "back to normal" yet his main instinct was STILL to go after Favaro. I liked that, fuck fujos.

The composer was friends with the new writer.
New writer didn't think she was the right person for it at first but the producers were young and hot so she was like alright.

Rita's being angry over Kaisar is cute. That and her prison break attempt and the zombie ramp.
Jannu's backstory with her child is touching too. Then also the portion where she spent the time in Nina's village.
Seriously, every time Nina meet her boyfriend it just get worse.

>no waifuposting

Attached: bahamut cut off their heads.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I thought S2 was better than S1.

lucifer only closes his book for azazel

Attached: 1504898939950.jpg (1280x1440, 257K)

Its only natural for a #2 to love another #2

The show was literally about the wrong people.
You like all the old characters. You emphasize with teen mom Jeanne and the central conflict has potential. But all that is just framing for the shittiest romance in recent memory.

I don't get what you mean.

love this shit

GFTO out of here kid!

Wasn't the main writer some sixty-something old hag whose previous accomplishments were live-action TV soaps?

Yeah.

that character makes me irrationally angry, fuck that bitch

She makes me irrationally horny and NO ONE IS POSTING HER

That's some shit taste user.

There aren't really any lewds of her anyway.

Man, that ending was really unsettling, he looked like a JUST zombie and the BD feels fake good ending after that tv release

>Virgin Soul was such a trainwreck, they now have to make a collab mobage with a zombie idol show that isn't even 6 months old, to save that series

Technically Amira isn't dead, but after Virign Soul flopped harder than Genesis she may as well be.

I really enjoyed this was cheering for CHEEERIO the whole time and didn't disappoint he also got away with everything. Fuck non-humans.

I now remember Amira

Attached: Amira_finding_Hamsa_tasty.png (1280x720, 837K)

bump

Attached: IMG_20190327_0004.jpg (2835x4012, 3.21M)

I dropped this shit halfway through when it became just unbearable to watch.

Just tell me one thing, was there any Amira in Virgin Soul?

Yeah she only appeared to Nina and didn't speak

This was a show made only for tumblr. Not the kind of show that tumblr claim to wish but the kind of show that tumblr truly want

NINA A SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nah I like it plenty. The first season was boring as fuck.

>>>/tumblr/