>Are you a fraid?

>not anime
>not manga
>not made in japan
>not made by a japanese author
>not made by a japanese artist
>not published by a japanese company
>not featured on a japanese magazine

Why is this post on Yea Forums - Anime and Manga again?

Attached: 1501304442206.png (968x75, 32K)

>2017 newfaggot gook mod
Not even a year before that newfaggot mod manhua and webtoons are instantly deleted here. I guess times had changed because "muh ad revenue".

Those goal posts heavy?

Attached: 1444306878004.png (511x182, 15K)

That doesn't make my statement false. Have you seen a thread like yours?

>That doesn't make my statement false.
It does actually, if anything it shows that some janitors don't know the non-written rules here. Also we had a thread about solo level up 3 days ago and used to have weekly threads about ToG.

There are a lot of issues with xianxia characters, protagonist and secondary characters alike.

>Why does MC bully keep saying that MC is trash when the ki detector device has shown that he is the most talented one here?

>Why do retards like MC bully keep popping up despite MC always destroying them?

>Why is it okay for MC enemies to try to kill him but unacceptable for MC to do the same?

and especially

>Why do they keep treating female martial artists as people who should be protected (like civilians)?

>non-written rules
So, board culture? If it's a non-written rule then I'd trust the majority of anons here than some shitty mod and I'm confident that they would share the same opinion as mine.Only moot can change my opinion. If I'm wrong then carry on.

Chink shit is usually power fantasies due to an awful combination of China being a faceless horde of robots and a culture where power and wealth absolutely have to be flaunted, so nearly everything they write involves the protagonist becoming the best and then walking around with an unquenchable need to wave their proverbial dick around.

Bugmen can't draw for shit.

>ywn cultivate enough to kill trash

Attached: 2.png (852x739, 1M)

>So, board culture?
Nope
Also the board users doesn't get to decide shit on the moderation, Yea Forums is a private property, not a common one. Someone directly appointed by the owner to moderate this place has more legitimacy than all of us. Never forget that.

>Only moot can change my opinion
Who?

Actually , you need to be familiar with the board culture before you can moderate the board you're assigned to. Board culture literally decides what rules needs to be set. I still remember Kinomod calling out that newfag mod last year.

Usually either they get bullied a lot or it's a teenage power fantasy with simple characters.
Still entertaining stuff though.

Anyone here read Red storm?

I got a 24 hour ban for making a manhwa thread, but still see them occasionally. So it makes sense why we barely see threads, they're technically allowed but arbitrarily deleted.

>Board culture literally decides what rules needs to be set.
I remember when people used to actually believe what you are saying and banned of their own accord naruto from Yea Forums. Then n/a/ruto happened and moot made it clear that he was the one who decided the rules, not the users.
If what you are saying is correct then naruto would still be banned.

They're not arbitary. Yea Forums hates chinkshit and gookshit since forever , problem is you can't post it somewhere else like in Yea Forums.

I'm fine with a hard rule redirecting all foreign non-jap foreign comics to Yea Forums, but only if all light novel discussion gets redirected to Yea Forums
Is that fair?

Attached: 1553274043825.jpg (500x465, 33K)

It was banned for a good decade or so. It is moot though so he has more authority than mods.
Not for me to decide , Also LN threads are technically against the rules. People are just finding loopholes like adding some popular LN that already has an anime adaptation as their OP so it becomes anime ""related""" and can't get deleted.

Attached: 1541401728043.png (757x243, 42K)

>It was banned for a good decade or so.
It was maybe banned for a few years top but certainly not for an actual decade.

>those short pudgy fingers
Disgusting

Not true, Yea Forums loves SAO.

Because chinks cant write compelling characters