Name a anime with better fight sequences then naruto

Name a anime with better fight sequences then naruto.
> protip you can't

Attached: newsletter-naruto3.png (500x583, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgvlMPO0Xq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite its faults Naruto has some of the best fight scenes

Jojo?
Law of Ueki?
Mind you, Naruto certainly has great fights but there are better.

HxH

theres probably 3 fight scenes in the whole series

OP definitely talking choreography wise.

I'm unironically having trouble trying to come up with an answer. Maybe Jojo or HxH? When Naruto is on point the fights are amazing

>KAGE NO BUNSHIN JUTSU!!!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
"no"

Not even bait at this point.

madara vs gai is kinda cool
anything madara really

lol

Attached: pain.png (854x480, 246K)

Yeah, that's like one out of a hundred fights.

Almost all Nurutzu fights were utter cancer.

This.the choreography is off the charts.Naruto is the reason why i don't like most animes because most shonnen animes go a little bit like this.
> Shouts attacks
> does attacks
> shitty animation happens with bad choreography where the fighter is blocking or throwing punches
> happens again but with the enemy
> repeats
Naruto really raise my standar with anime fights.

How do I upload a Mp4 or turn it into a fucking vp8 or whatever ahhhhh

Attached: tfw.png (128x128, 15K)

>CHIBAKU TENSEI

Boruto.

Obito vs kakashi
Naruto vs sasuke part 1 and 2
> rock lee vs Garra
> sasuke vs Itachi
> pain vs jiraiya
> Deidara vs garra
> Deidara vs sasuke
I can keep on going.Naruto rarely does the anime cliches like the clashing taking to long,special moves taking to long and slow,having not fluid fighting when the characters are throwing normal punches and blocking normaly.

that fight was unironically amazing and a great pleb filter

>a great pleb filter
that's its main value, anytime anyone says the animation was bad you can immediately discard anything they say

Bait/10

>pleb filter
>using these two words when Naruto is the biggest piece of shit pleb show ever

Obito vs Kakashi is the best animated and choreographed of all time

One Punch Man.

Cool fight

Attached: Cut1.gif (640x360, 3.57M)

Attached: Cut2.gif (640x360, 3.54M)

Attached: Cut3.gif (640x360, 3.69M)

Attached: Cut4.gif (640x360, 3.6M)

I unironically can't. The choreography is generally good and moves are showy but without typical shounen "I'm just going to scream louder and punch harder" garbage.

Ping Pong

Naruto really isn't as bad as this autistic board claims it is.

>whole board is full of moe shit
>Yea Forums still whines about every shonen thread
No surprise

/thread

name a more kino sound in all of anime

Attached: Wire_Strings.png (1440x1080, 445K)

Even tho OPM has good fighting sequences.They still suffer from pic related.Is where they do a move and instead of animating,they just take a panel from the manga and add a little animation to it.IK is a bad example since how else are they going to animated but they still do it in parts where they could have done a better job instead of just copying the panel of the manga and adding a bit of anination to it,and this is eventually one of season 2 many problems and it seems to be worse then in season 1.I have also notice a lot of animes do this.

Attached: main-qimg-4c1710802f19e379d8d5203842906960.png (602x338, 284K)

It's mostly newfags who think it's cool to hate. People who were here last decade before Naruto threads got shitpost into oblivion don't usually have this problem.

Nah,I like the fights but that last ninja war was tiring to read/see throught literally too fucking long.If they did a better job with it.People might have just had a better opinion of Naruto.

>
>good

The move aren't as showy atleast not until Naruto became a Shooting power beams type of anime.I always liked how the elements and jutsus fits so perfectly with the fighting sequences.

Go back to plebbit, they're missing you then.

Shounenshit and moeshit are equal cancers. Just saying.

Attached: MY PAIN IS STILL FAR GREATER THAN YOURS.webm (800x450, 1.1M)

I think everyone agrees that Naruto has some of the best fighting scenes

but I think its also fair to cryb/a/bies because we all know what makes Naruto shit is the talk-no-jutsu

>not new IP
Try harder Nuruturd-kun

That's because they just copied shit from other popular works.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgvlMPO0Xq0

>then
sasuga naruto fan

What a retard

defend this

Literally part 1 of the series and its only from a small section and the Jackie Chan one its just simply reference and they animated it well.

Attached: 1555480176395.gif (250x190, 1.97M)

As long As i can see the fluidity of the animation and it doesn't slowdown or stop im ok with it.

Attached: 1555487181491.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Is this all, Narutard feggit? What a retard? You still have a long way to go, just like your blonde ninja idol.

pretty much yeah but that idea goes against Yea Forums shitposting standards

The naruto fan is a lower class of the anime fandom. It's members have short term memory and self control. When confronted with the harsh truth that Naruto copied animation from other studios they mumble "muh homage." This will then follow with dubious claims of employment.

Lol it’s literally just poorly drawn nonsense

When did i say homage?A lot of animations studios back then copy each other but that literally happen once in Naruto and the jackie chan one is just reference a lot of other animes do that.

And ik is copy and paste