MC's goal is to get a girl to like him

>MC's goal is to get a girl to like him.

Attached: urgh.jpg (464x419, 88K)

cool thread user

I think that's called courting

based psyche posting

Thanks, I took a break from Yea Forums for a while but now I'm back. I hope this place hasn't rotted without the biggest Saikefag being around.

Attached: saikebook.jpg (368x538, 69K)

>Mc's goal is to make X amount of friends

Attached: 1466200450611.jpg (240x237, 12K)

Where does that happen?

Attached: justice is forever.jpg (671x746, 74K)

>MC's goal is to die as a lonely virgin despite being constantly surrounded by a flock of 10/10 girls begging for his dick

Attached: 1469358611587.jpg (333x382, 39K)

>MC's goal is to get himself to like a girl

Better than "mc drowns in pussies but is complete asexual"

>MC slowly starts to warm up to people around him

Attached: 1517728390150.jpg (340x565, 46K)

>MC believes that certain people deserve unconditional love

>MC ignores the reality of the situation but still wins by believing his retarded ideology hard enough

Attached: title660739392.png (226x393, 147K)

What's wrong with that?

Its overused and implies that people go hang out with cold people who dont talk alot which is not true in reality, people are selfish and not alot stories highlight this

Go away hobbes

But its quite literally true
How many people are nice to people that they wont get anything out of? (ugly people, bland people etc). At best, people will only be nice to those types of people to make themselves look nice or to satisfy their own belief that they are nice

>Its overused
No, it's a popular theme because there's just a lot of ways to go about it. All kinds of people deal with emotional suppression for all kinds of reasons and there may be many ways they can overcome it too.

Saying it's overused just because it's done a lot is like saying "romance" is overused because that's everywhere too but that's accepted as a whole genre.

Attached: saikeangst.jpg (394x432, 42K)

Komi-san.

>MC's goal is to pass the time

You are right that it works but i still think its overused, because they pay so much attention to the idea that "there is light at the end of the tunnel", they ignore that sometimes things are truly hopeless. In fact, id say it feels a bit forced.
I think its why we expect so much from the world in general before we are disappointed, almost all forms media only shows the good side of it. Its nauseating.

>MC's goal is to squeeze breasts

>MC's goal is to get rid of a girl

Attached: 1540305106927.jpg (183x200, 6K)

>dream forever
>nah, dreams are temporary
???

>MC's goal is to live a peaceful life

Denji is a top-tier MC mind you.