Shingeki no Shyamalan

>Dude it was all on an island
Is this the bigest pleb filter in all of anime and manga

Attached: Paradis.jpg (360x450, 19K)

claymore did it better

Claymore told you outright they weren't on the continent.

With Claymore it provided some answers to the scope of the world but never expanded on it like snk did

... so? Barely, BARELY any difference is made.

What's the big deal with it being in an island?

>bigest pleb filter in all of anime and manga
That's DBZ

If it's not established very early on, it's a cheap asspull. It introduces a sudden measure of controllability to the situation.

>it's a cheap asspull.
How? The manga and Anime makes it clear that no one has ever been able to explore a lot beyong the walls
The people in the walls have never seen the Sea, sand or shit like that.

Reiner, Bert and Annie were clearly from outside the walls and exploration beyond Shingashima was impossible

It didn't

>Shingashima
hearty kek, is this the real name?

Are you serious? Claymore did absolutely nothing with its twist.

Shiganshina is the name of the distric where Eren lived as a kid (Literally from ch1), The name of the island is Paradis.
The island """"twist"""" was also revealed after Grisha's flashback and if you actually know what happens then you will know that they being in an island doesn't comes out of nowhere and the world of SnK wouldn't make sense if that wasn't the case.
You have not read the manga and to make it worse are an anime speedwatcher.

Did you even read the manga?

Sometimes it's romanized as Zhiganshina.

shrishana

Attached: D4OE5OMWsAAKaqm.jpg (1527x2166, 137K)

>three threads
are there new spoilers or something?

yes

May I see it?

Attached: DUuKqanX4AESuFf[1].jpg (625x480, 31K)

>DBZ
>Pleb filter

More like pleb magnet

no :)

my biggest complaint is that the island is not-madagascar and for the wall to fit there their planet must be like 3 times bigger that earth

Math is too hard for mangakas.

What killed the hype?

No I don't read this, the name is funny because it looks like literal Shingeki Island.

Wasn’t the filter the time traveling Eren?

Are you sure? It was basically the same thing

so it did it better

The island is artificial and was created by the empire centuries ago(way before the end of the empire) due the power of the founding titan, for this reason in the island there are colossal trees and mastodontic caves of iceburst stone.

nah

Spoilers when?

>Edens cage

The latest spoilers imply the island is really the sleeping body of the original hyper-mega-titan that all other titans are descended from.

What?

No, what I mean is that Claymore just dropped the reveal on its readers and then fucking ended, while in SnK the scope of the story expanded alongside its world.

uprising is pleb filter and marley arc is retard filter