One Piece

I love her

Wano when

Attached: 61cdaf1abd186bf8fa71a6e76371665d.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/pixxxel/1
archiveofourown.org/works/17622035
youtube.com/watch?v=YMcYjvh8UIc
youtu.be/VmGXN92wBiY?t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yp7fY5x3Dc
orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-940-spoilers.62239/
orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-940-spoilers.62239/page-13#post-4024158
tieba.baidu.com/p/6104440709?pn=2
imgur.com/a/tuVdWgb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is luffy's dream?

Has the chef banged the weather bitch yet?

To be Pirate King, which to him means ultimate freedom.

She wont be laughing after I point out her big butt

legs

Attached: charlotteSmoothieLewd.png (1487x1925, 1.8M)

She’s most likely gonna be confirmed to be from Wano, maybe Zoro or any of the other Strawhats run into a clan where all the women born to them look the same. Though Oda said the person we know being confirmed as being from Wano is gonna be a minor point, so if it’s Tashigi she’s probably not gonna show up.

What are Smoky and Tashigi up to now?
Weren't they last seen about to arrive at Vegapunk's lab with those kids?

pls gimme the artist name

I finally found a Smoothie Katakuri fanfic

Smoothie wouldn't date anyone shorter than her.

Post a quality Smoothie as tribute

Don’t you even think about it

Incest is a sin

Attached: CracKa ( completely platonic and non-lewd).jpg (1072x1025, 611K)

You were saying?

Attached: Gyukimaru.jpg (350x413, 47K)

I’m going to read it and give my opinion. Give me 20 mins.

here she is with her gf

Attached: 1548624412822.png (1280x1142, 489K)

he should have been 10 dammit
Jinbe can be 11

Attached: op-719-bartolomeo.gif (609x354, 351K)

Barto has his own crew.

>Smoothies Shibo Shibo powers allow he to absorb liquids, and increase her height
>Yfw she's been a 5'10 Longleg Womanlet since birth and used her powers to stay tall always to avoid bullying

Attached: 1547367400756.jpg (1787x1076, 783K)

Bart already pledged complete and absolute fealty to the Straw Hats and is going around the world claiming territory in their name. He and the other Fleet members are basically as close to being a crewmember as you can be without sailing directly on the Sunny.

A stupendous tribute

pixxxel. rule34.paheal.net/post/list/pixxxel/1

Attached: smoothie-casual-top.jpg (637x1200, 491K)

I-It's not that big. Tell em, Zoro-kun.

Attached: 8b9053624fce125add32a1ea1660e29c.jpg (564x408, 36K)

Nami already services Luffy & the crew sexually

Attached: 1544398078850.png (850x578, 552K)

fuck them, I want more Barto

that's what I want dammit

Attached: sad.jpg (800x522, 48K)

No, but seeing her fully nude from the front almost killed him

When the Fleet reunites they'll definitely all cooperate together (Bart also needs the other crew signatures too)

I like my boi too, I want to see him and the whole Fleet again do whatever the narrator said they'd do that causes a massive shift in the world to happen. We'll be rewarded in due time my brother.

At least we'll get to see him and Cabbage again in the upcoming movie.

jesus christ

Attached: 1553621804211.jpg (1899x1080, 874K)

Here's your Supreme Commander of the Revolutionary Army.

A REAL Celestial Dragon

Attached: divine-dragon.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

CEASE

can't wait for the massive war between the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, the Blackbeard Pirates, and the Marines at the end of the Grand Line

Attached: gudjob.jpg (600x754, 40K)

B I G
U
T
T

Oda should be familiar enough with those names from research/media/various other sources to realize that his chosen last names are common given names, right? I really do wonder if he's doing this stuff on purpose.

barto would get annoying really fast

>All names being the Japanese way become plot relevant in the future

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PREDICT THAT KATA-CHAN

Finished reading it. Very OOC but I fapped.

archiveofourown.org/works/17622035

If that were the case whitebeard's son should be Weevil Newgate, not Edward Weevil

Degenerate

Attached: He got a gun.jpg (932x595, 280K)

Attached: incestfags btfo.png (860x104, 10K)

Benkei-san has Yonko-level Observation Haki

I don't think Big Mom and Kaido have future sight

They cannot lie

Attached: Zotash.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>Kenix
Orange Pie is god-tier.

Barto, like Robin, has an OP DF so they either auto-win or never fight. Robin is around to history info-dump and be lewd, Barto doesn't have the same luxury.

This. I don't know why since the atstyle is so damn weird, but Orange Pie 4 is the single doujin I've fapped the most to, I just love it.

How often do you think each member of the crew masturbates?

Luffy, Zoro, Chopper and Brook never do, and Sanji does every free moment he gets. But what about everyone else?

Robin and Nami don't need to since they sleep together. I'm not sure if Franky is packing anything that still works down there.

Mildly curious what they do to help, besides funding the reconstruction or whatever.

Attached: tw crew.jpg (579x773, 169K)

>Additional Tags:
>One-shot Incest thigh worship sloppy blowjob Rough Body Play Rough Kissing Creampie
T-This isn't wholesome platonic love!

Attached: Legs.jpg (1600x945, 295K)

That was one of the first doujins I ever read and it's still one of my favorites to this day.

Bart’s DF isn’t op at all. It has a limit to the ground he can cover and the shapes he can make with it and he has to choose between using it for defense or offense. It seems unbreakable as far as we know but unless he’s just going to stand around with his fingers crossed that’s not really going to do much fight wise.

>like Robin

Robin isn’t and never will be OP. Stop with this shit.

>B-but if she learned haki she could just break everyone’s neck!

Anyone worth a shit has been able to tank stuff that should have shattered every bone in their body even without using haki to defense. Robin will always only be good for taking out fodder.

>“Do you like having your tits played with like that? Or is it just because it’s me?” Gurgled words and responses that made no sense from Smoothie. That wouldn’t do. With a frown, he yanked her legs back, ankles to the side of her head—moving her from the standard missionary position, to the glorious mating press.

Mating pressed by Katakuri!

>besides funding the reconstruction
wouldn't that be enough?

Anyone can donate money. Where's the heart?

I mean stuff like the Luffy statue, just seems more amusing than simple funding.

Extremely cursed

Attached: 1520749623187.jpg (701x1042, 163K)

My nigga. Checked.
>The song contains lyrics such as "from the time of birth, women are actresses" which reflect on the song's theme of women remaining strong when living with their varied facial expressions. The song relates foxes, which disguises themselves for deception in Japanese mythology, to women, who disguise themselves with makeup. According to Nakamoto, foxes are similar to women as they can keep their true feeling hidden, even through hard times, leaving a cool impression. The last chorus contains the phrase "underestimate [maidens] at your own peril" (なめたらいかんぜよ nametara ikan ze yo, literally "if you underestimate, it would be regrettable"), which is also famously said by Masako Natsume's character in the 1982 yakuza film "Onimasa"; whether or not this was intentional has never been confirmed.

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

are you that faggot who keeps calling her a granny

Attached: 1501809171314.jpg (1450x1727, 346K)

Attached: 5519 - Chopper Monkey_D._Luffy Nami One_Piece Roronoa_Zoro Sanji Usopp.jpg (700x882, 128K)

What? No. I like Robin. I think she’s hot and amusing as a character. Her fruit is by no way OP no matter how people try to spin it though.

But if he joined, he wouldn't have gone to Shanks' turf and burned his flag.

Soon (tm)
I would argue that the Shandians gave us void century knowledge, they were being attacked at the very end of the void. The World Government didn’t lose interest, knowledge of Shandia’s whereabouts was lost.
Norland found it again four hundred years later, burned the sacred forest, and and unleashed devil fruits on the world.
Norland’s fruit book only had regular kinds even though he’d been to Wano and Green Bit and etc.

>to Wano and Green Bit
>Wano
What? I know he went to Green Bit but when was he in Wano?

Attached: 7b32482c2bae35d7d7177c66a3660738.jpg (534x608, 86K)

Thanks. I've been looking for this.

Attached: 20 LBS OF PUSSY & ASS IN A BOOK.png (974x505, 586K)

Slow thread today huh

Yup. It'll probably pick up once spoilers start trickling in

Attached: 1380271777927.png (469x469, 58K)

blessed

Attached: 1552380891082.gif (540x301, 491K)

Kinda late to the party but rate this

Attached: one piece taste chart.png (2178x1330, 2.58M)

>innocence: destroyed

>Disliking Con D. Oriano
>Favorite Straw hat sanji
Shit taste

Nami is love, nami is life.

Attached: 1547315842381.png (2170x1900, 1.33M)

NAMI YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX

It was cool that Usopp gave Nami a specially modified ribbed Climatact for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMcYjvh8UIc

Would Tashigi be happy if she was in a relationship with Zoro?

Smoker's into the bondage of being an eternal jobber so he'll get with Hina, Tashigi and Zoro will sword-wrestle.

Luffy can go Gear Fourth and hit the radiation really really hard!

Why aren't there more doujins where she does stuff like this?

>"Just because you're radiation... doesn't mean you're unbeatable!"
>URYAAAAAH
>Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gatling!!

Fellow Vivifriend

Attached: vivi-blue-orange.jpg (850x1202, 196K)

My prediction

Big Mom will be nerfed because she is hungry
Queen will not give up his food
Queen and Fodder will capture nerfed Big Mom
Luffy flees from udon
Kaido will have Big mom executed in the fire festival
Tama will cry and ask Luffy to save Olin

Oda will take out big mom because the alliance is overpowered

Luffy Allies
-Grand Fleet
-Samurai
-law

Future allies
-Eastass kid?
-Hawkins
-X Drake

Is Tamago ashamed of his race?

Attached: 2962241-503408-onepiece_c651_007.jpg (524x640, 46K)

I'm honestly not sure if we will see the Grand Fleet in Wano quite yet, even though it is now 138 chapters ago that they formed, so they are kinda due for a return. But I think their arrival is more of an end-of-series event, since Hajrudin still has to find the other giants, and Wano is isolated and hard to enter for a giant fleet, anyway.

Blackbeard will kill katakuri!

Cuteness never dies

Attached: Katakuri wishing Smoothie happy birthday cute.jpg (928x1276, 548K)

Who will be the next cover story about?
>Ceasar
>Bege
>Donquixote family
>Urouge
>other options?

Attached: 65403540_p1.jpg (620x877, 511K)

Bellamy

Attached: Bellamy_Forcing_a_Smile.png (1457x1080, 1.25M)

But we already know what he's doing.

Oda, where is my friend Kid???

probably will give Caesar one final cover story to sunset his character out of the series, can't see him doing anything from here on out. Dude already got 3 arcs

He just had one.
But I'll gladly see him get another where he super spring jumps off a cliff and dies.

He needs to meet up with Luffy to give him the new flag.

Either Caesar doing whatever or the Donquixote Family in jail would be my pick

It's been 20 chapters since the last cover story ended, which feels like one of the longest times we've gone between breaks. Hopefully we start the next one soon, preferably before the Golden Week break.

Has it really been 20 chapters? I feel like the coverstories of the different grand fleet members just ended, fucking hell.
>Golden Week in two weeks
Jesus Christ what is happening to time? Why does it accelerate so much in recent years?

Spoiler Chink here. Hyogoro unleas the power of advanced arnor haki. He says it's just called Ki in country of peace. Luffy manages to uses it and defeat every kaido soldier. Queen comes into the ring and uses devil fruit power. Is hito-hito no mi model fagget which gives him power of okama. One piece is on break thre weeks.

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

Weevil

Based Goda.

>character getting a cover story before being firmly established and seeing his time in the limelight
I wouldn't put money on it.

ur so fanny

Why are Big mom and Caesar not popular in Japan?

6th popularity poll rank

53.Caesar

69. Big Mom

the poll was done up to chapter 874. Big Mom would have surely gotten a higher place if the collected votes up until the end of the arc. I don't know why you talk about Caesar, besides a couple of Caesarfags he doesn't have that much of a fanbase here

she gets piped by smokers dick everyday. feel bad user

Future Kaido allies
Law

Caesar will get employed by the WG again once Vegapunk betrays them for the Revs.

Attached: caesar akainu.jpg (1280x720, 759K)

I never really noticed what kind of shirt he is wearing underneath his gas coat. Are there images of him where he doesn't have the gas thing on and just casual clothes?

most of them are based

It's actually just a normal coat that he just keeps in a gas state.

Attached: Caesar_No_Logia.png (478x509, 333K)

Huh. Makes sense, he is kairouseki'd here.

The Pirate Queen

Attached: Boa Hancock.jpg (720x1280, 213K)

>carrot
>key figure

Attached: kfg.jpg (256x589, 74K)

WAIT A MINUTE!
wHAT IF THAT'S AWAKENED LOGIA?
THE ABILITY TO MAKE THINGS OUT OF YOUR POWER!
THINK ABOUT IT, ENEL DOES IT, AKAINU DOES IT, CEASER DOES IT... IT ADDS UP!

Yes, and?

I'm currently marathoning OP on funimation and loving it. Is this one of those anime where you follow a filler guide or are they tolerable enough to watch.

Don't watch the anime
It's shit
read the manga instead

Carrot is monster trio level

Attached: 1554099117090.png (617x320, 97K)

Until timeskip the filler can be even kino. But since that point I don't recommend watching the anime at all

There is one filler arc that you should watch, and ONLY one.
G-8

Attached: Inspector Shepard and Commander Jonathan.png (479x358, 309K)

Every Logia can transform their clothes.

and fuck you!

Attached: 1529041130718.png (736x736, 385K)

Why is Robin so flat here?

>shitting on Con D. Oriano
extremely unbased

i liked the filler between Zou and WCI

Attached: kick.png (1440x1060, 1.44M)

Thats cause you're insane

The one with the gorilla arm guy? That was pretty shitty.

Who's Robin?

Attached: Inspector Shepard.png (409x721, 449K)

She was going to let him but she feels only pity for worthless limp jobber dick

I thought it was weird they involved Carrot but not Pedro in this arc

How big is Otoko's penis?

Honestly, that arc tricked me. It felt so natural to the continuity that I didn't feel it like it was filling anything. And the Con D. Oriano gag is great

but not every logia makes clothes out of their power (think about the properties of his coat for a second), and not every logia makes autonomous animals out of their power like akainu and enel

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

My favorite part is when Luffy is disguised as a waiter and keeps eating Jonathan's meatballs.

Did Oda forget about Xusasu Basasu? We haven't seen him since Jaya

Attached: 17.jpg (1409x1038, 355K)

I like that one filler episode that showed how Johnny and Yosaku met Zoro. And that one episode after Thriller Bark where Brook is interacting on the ship with all the Straw Hats for the first time.

Also the Loguetown fillers. Usopp's episode I pretty much consider canon given its inclusion in that one novel, and the Sanji episode is just fun and goofy.

Oda said that fruits alter clothes because other way everybody would be naked. But what if dfs actually have an "awakening" area and the first thing affected is the fabric in contact with the body

Xuxasu Basasu is a jobber

Yeah Daddy Masterson was going to be in the manga but Oda cut him out to get the Strawhats to the Grand Line by chapter 100 I think?

Attached: Daddy Masterson.png (659x1017, 166K)

I'm curious what it means to be "pro-sound"

i think Xusasu and Happy Store might be one person

Attached: happy store.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

He wants to make some noise.

I remember reading an early translation of Drum Island where they were refered to as the "Black Moustache Pirates".
I also remember there being some japanese word that remained completely untranslated, but had a translator's note that said, and I shit you not, "If you know japanese you should know what this means."

That would just be pointlessly convoluted. Why have two explanations for the clothes thing when one suffices? Just leave it a cool design decision.

Somebody post loluflamingo and bisoromi ffs

Yeah that's what I've read too, even though I haven't seen an official source confirming it.

I think I like Daddy's anime design the most though. Having this serious looking gunslinger character paired up against dorky Usopp creates a fun juxtaposition.

>I also remember there being some japanese word that remained completely untranslated, but had a translator's note that said, and I shit you not, "If you know japanese you should know what this means."
All according to keikaku.

I think it was during the fight between Chopper and Wapol's two henchmen. It was the name of an attack, and I distinctly remember it being a longer word that contained "yuki".

why doesn't Oda always do cover story's instead of this request nonsense?

Cover stories requiere planning. A random drawing does not. Let the poor man rest a bit

This, breaku next week prease understandu

What arcs do you think are underrated? For me it's little garden

He doesn't have enough material to make a cover story every chapter, and the fan requests are fun.

jaya backstory, if that counts as an arc

Attached: D1dTXr4VAAAwJcl.jpg (1200x1200, 262K)

when was the last cover story anyway? Feels like ages

Good pick. For me it is Jaya.
Honourable mentions go out to Drum for having my favourite flashback, and Zou for the big twist in the middle that was really well executed.

Apparently 20 chapters ago, atleast that's what some user said earlier in this thread. So about half a year.

Grand Fleet cover story ended on Chapter 919. So it's been 20 chapters. We should honestly expect the next cover story to start at any moment now.

If only Zou had a better soundtrack...it sounds like a fucking Zoobooks commercial.

When did that happen? post image

I wouldn't mind they use a coverstory to tell the events of reverie we missed, its better than being told in a newspaper

Shanks will kill Dragon and Sabo at the Reverie

Attached: shanks.png (648x492, 420K)

Bartolomeo is part of the fleet Carrot, on the other hand...

damn, rip

That lowest mushroom

Because most shitty artists just make prostitution doujins with Nami and Robin being a futanari. One Piece is full of fetish fuel, but artfags are just not creative.

Why is Yea Forums such a hardcore skypiea lover site? Skypiea is my favorite arc, but it's kind of uncanny

Obviously our understanding of what makes OP what it is has grown deeper than that of other communities and thus we appreciate the series at its peak.

Is a strawhat

because it's basically a terrarium of what makes one piece tick; every strawhat has a major battle, tons of great gags, adventure aspect is top-notch, the natives are actually relevant and interesting, and the thematic build up of the villain is basically perfect

Attached: Shandians.png (637x478, 721K)

Skypiea is the worst arc in the series, it was just so goddamn boring.

Only if she works for it

Attached: fuck the bun.png (1652x927, 904K)

Skypiea was perfection

Attached: skypiea.png (622x618, 249K)

>bazooka armed mohawks riding flying surfboards
This is peak cool. There is no one as cool as shandians in One Piece.

I want her to be permanent part of the crew on Sunny. We need more girls, and her interactions with the crew are fun.

Based Shanks removing fruits from premises.

Luffy's awakening will be called Gear Five and will allow luffy to manipulate his body katakuri like, but more rubberish.
So far, Luffy has had to aply strength himself to get the rubber to recoil and hit. This will change when luffy domitates his own plasticity

That sounds terrible to me. The reason I like Luffy with his power is because he uses it differently than what we know from marvel or dc.
I don't want him to be like youtu.be/VmGXN92wBiY?t=25 at that time

>We need more girls
No we don't

>Tama will cry and ask Luffy to save Olin
cute

>Wanda
>others from the mink tribe
it is not fair

We have Kanedere and Kuudere. Carrot would a great Genki addition to the crew.

As mine

Wrong. His paramecia already transformed his body so his awakening will let him
a)Transform surroundings into rubber which is the most possible
b)produce and control rubber from his body
c)transform other people into rubber

>Still waiting for the fillers before wano

Has Drawanon finished their Hiyori piece? Is there an update at least? :3

They will drag Reverie. They will reuse/redraw the flashbacks of each attending character who met with Strawhats.

>dragingy reverie
That’s totally normal.
>flashbacks
God no, can we at least get fillers instead?

第1次更新,超简易情报翻译by【TalkOP汉化】柯 来自海外 搜集:TalkOP海道-海贼王论坛
940话标题:反叛的火种
本期扉页是巴托洛米奥,下周JUMP将是海贼王封面+卷头彩页+合刊。

Chapter 940: Seed(s) of Rebellion.

Bartolomeo appears on the cover.

Something "big" will happen in this chapter.

Next week Color Spread for One Piece.

>Title of Chapter 940: " Seed of Rebellion ".

>Take it with a grain of salt: Something “big” might happen this chapter

how many h till spoilers are out ?

it begins

Chadffy UNLEASHED

>something big
Yeah I'm thinking he's in

Attached: 1518079437886.jpg (1015x542, 53K)

Act 2 ending?

Wow, have we ever got Spoilers like this ?

Otoko's dick finally revealed

Attached: 1554518000234.png (360x350, 58K)

Stop

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

Here they come

Attached: VFBSwpt.jpg (1200x884, 209K)

OP is receiving the Lead CP and will have a special magazine cover next week.

Oden is alive

Big Mom arrives at the Udon Prison

Kaido's backstory

He looks so good with facial hair

shit fanfic

Luffy one shotting Queen
Big Mom one shotting Queen
Queen one shotting Big Mom
Luffy one shotting Big Mom

Law's crew died and he became a traitor or another Straw Hat after this arc

I bet mama will join the good guys side after caramels “brainwash” gets removed.

Koushirou is a member of the revolution and is at the Reverie.
The Revolutionary army make their move and attacks tenryubitos.
Ryokugyu is revealed and stops them with his ability. It can change people positions (?)
Kuzan appears and stops the fight.

Dont post shitty fanfiction here.

So what’s the story behind that

Scotch:
>alright, to be honest, nothing big in this Chap, its just continues.

Yep it's him

Attached: 1555074270545.png (581x565, 123K)

GIMME SPOILERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Lol, something big is gonna chappen this week brace yourselves!
>Nah it was just a joke
For what purpose

Attached: 1542315203805.jpg (300x300, 44K)

>tfw it's another Zolo/Hiyori/Toko chapter

Attached: seppuku.gif (444x243, 363K)

Very shitty translations.

some other dude assumed it was big because "it’s from a spoiler provider who only post when big stuffs happened"

JUST

>tfw it's another Zoro/Hiyori/Toko chapter

Attached: z.png (172x195, 27K)

>Kaido dies from heart attack
>Beasts Pirates were glad because Kaido dominated them with fear
>Queen now is in command while King was away hunting down big meme pirates remanents
>King jobs to Smoothie and Peros-pero but managed to take down flampe somehow
>Beasts Pirates retreated to Orochi castle as their final stand
>Queen is no where to be found so Jack has the highest authority now
>Nekomamushi and Marco appear outta no where and kill Orochi
>Mama regains her memory with all confusion
>Hunger-stroke strikes again
>Luffy and the straw hats defeat mama while she’s weakened
>Katakuri appears and retreat along with Charlotte bros
>Black Beard stole both ponyglyphs
>Shanks fight Black Beard and dies along with his crew
>to be continued in One Piece shippuden

>soon..

I forgot spoilers tag sorry.

Montblanc Usopp

More spoilers:

-The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest

-Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy!

-Luffy uses the conqueror haki again on the soldiers. - The appearance of Caribou and inside of him "Razio inside the body of Caribou". ~ Rayso out of the body of Caribou on the ring ~

-Kawamatsu is still in prison and shows his shadow as happened in previous chapters. Obviously Grandpa hyo is trying to remember the way out of prison.
-Last Page: Big Mom and the rest in front of the prison mine !!

Rip Queen

I'd like that

Nice to know we'll finally see Kawamatsu.

>-Last Page: Big Mom and the rest in front of the prison mine !!
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yp7fY5x3Dc

>Rudimentary summary shows nothing important happening
Better be some meat to this nothing burger.

Yasu will give some important info most likely

Can't wait for Linlin to get epic btfo by Queen

Wow. I'm usually not on the "nothing happens" bandwagon, but this chapter sounds boring at the moment

>Big Mom
>Luffy
>Kawamatsu
>Kiku
>Raizo
>Caribou
Queen is fucked

>The appearance of Caribou and inside of him "Razio inside the body of Caribou".
The key Raizo got must have been for Caribou's cuffs then, if he can use his DF now.

Attached: 006.jpg (231x519, 68K)

Here's my taste chart.
Request a piece of artwork if you want to.(Female Katakuri Drawfag)

Attached: tastes.png (2178x1330, 3.05M)

I missed you cutie
>least favourite supernova and shichibukai
Based

Attached: LuKa fistbump.png (1280x1280, 346K)

It's how it's been for many of the past chapters. The initial summaries have been terrible lately, leaving out a lot of crucial info. Everything I've found interesting in these last chapters has been nowhere in the summaries. I'm just gonna wait for the chapter on this one.

Nothing happened

>king... *cough*
>you said the BMP didn't get into wano...

Attached: queen.jpg (306x308, 109K)

Queen you fat sack of shit how long does it take to break 1 (ONE) (UNO) rookie? And you also let Kidd escape? How useless!

Attached: Based King.png (680x575, 273K)

Excellent taste user. Same, somehow it still fits my tastes after several years.

damn, what killed the hype?

The time-skip, honestly. OP never reached the highs of arcs like Enies Lobby or Dressrosa after it.

breaks

Post-timeskip
Highs of arcs like enies lobby or DRESSROSA
???
Are you on crack?

>guy makes a simple error
>lmao craack!??? xD

When he got his Wano katana and learned the technique to cut scales that Zoro to this day can’t scratch. No one knew Norland went to Green Bit or even suspected it, and it’s directly associated with Kaido and Doflamingo in the present time. If Norland went to Green Bit it’s clear he went the whole way.

>trying to (((break))) new world pirates by having them do mild physical labor and having them fight fodder

the beast pirates are a joke

Spoilers being really barebones as usual. I think our spoiler provider has an agenda lately. They leave out a lot of crucial stuff.

okay phew
this'll work as long as we keep ignoring the fact that people get delimbed if they disobey, spat on, etc.
keep it up

There is no error, pre time-skip has great arcs like Alabasta, Skypiea, Enies Lobby and Dressrosa
Post time-skip has cancer like Davy Backfight, Fishman Island and Zoo
It's easy to tell which is better

Queen won't job to Kawamatsu, r-right?

Attached: bleedingmammoth.jpg (596x214, 43K)

I love them!!!

Attached: Katana.jpg (1079x714, 535K)

Shitty doujin artist flock to one piece for some reason. There's a doujin called ROB wich is the only kind of good doujin that explores this idea.

>Zoo
Alright, it made me giggle.

Year of Queen's diet

Attached: O-Cute.png (800x625, 286K)

Big Mom couldn't inflict serious damages to Jinbe despite attacking him with Napoleon, why would Queen get stomped?
>S-she wasn't in her normal state
She's currently not in her normal state either.

>Something "big" will happen in this chapter.
finally

Attached: 1507141153959.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Why are spoilers out so early?

He also drew pictures of strawhats helping.

Cuties turn Wano into a diverse utopia when?

Attached: Thumbs up.png (299x251, 100K)

If true Yea Forums called this for years.

tushy

Attached: 1555432367487.jpg (650x789, 272K)

Queen has a Zoan devil fruit with the ability to make his enemies fall asleep
Big Mom is captured

I wonder if she ever went all Bulma and rode his dick while he was passed out from exertion.

Katakuri looks ugly
He looks older

>You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden."....

It's sexual healing

Speedreader here, is this a giant tree trunk going to the sky?

Attached: 922DAF3E-2EE5-4A5D-BD4F-70D18867127E.jpg (275x183, 14K)

because they are fake
as always

Don't be silly, there's no such thing as a giant tree.

Then BMP will make an alliance with the straw hats to save BM from Kaido's rape dungeon. As a sign of gratefulness Big Mom will let everything that happened in WCI slide and let Nami keep Zeus.

That is my headcanon, yes.
Also she "accidentally" peaked on him during bathtime cause she "wanted to call him for sangria" in her ghost form.

Attached: op-cover-925.png (902x1300, 655K)

No, it's Zoro's morning wood.

>jigglypuff
Too op.

Perona is always going for the stronger male so Zoro was left in a chastity cage

Attached: 704c62b92066bf5716581c1a8e858f6c.jpg (1046x789, 424K)

Winegirl and Boozeboy

Attached: 1515638988639.jpg (263x305, 32K)

Mama is either dying this arc or staying with amnesia forever

How come we don't know Luffy's dream yet?

Anyone wanna seriously try to figure this out with me?
I think it ties in with him saying "I know Robin's enemy very well." in Enies Lobby.
Would Luffy have had a problem with royals before Sabo was killed, or was it only after?

I don't think Mama is dying cause I don't see Zeus dying

It's dying without regrets and with a smile on his face

For dramatic irony.

>Oda, where is my wife, Perona?

Because we don’t know how Garp got custody of him, retard, and it’s not a happy-go-lucky story.

Well?

What page is that? Big Mom flashback?

Why did Luffy want to throw a punch as strong as a pistol’s shot in chapter one?
Maybe Luffy’s mom was murdered in front of him or something equally horrible.

Once he'll became the pirate king, Luffy wants to create a country where there will no rulers

Attached: Luffyland.jpg (728x357, 176K)

Attached: BPL.jpg (1080x1068, 243K)

Why does everyone assume Luffy never met his mom? Someone handed him to Garp, someone gave Luffy a story about why he couldn’t stay with his mom/killed his mom in front of him or both. Luffy wanted to be strong BEFORE he met Shanks, but he saw that being a pirate was a way to achieve that.

I love Zorona but Perona could be his side-chick cause Hiyori makes a good wife and he could become Shogun

Attached: 1113980 - Harnset One_Piece Perona Roronoa_Zoro.png.jpg (807x989, 92K)

No, he will be the ruler, a good but absolute king

Yes. The anime's uncanon blablabla, but they included it too and they get notes from Oda.

Also those mountains clearly look like where we've seen Shanks at. And giants seem like they love to party.

>Luffy caring about politics
Not happening. He'll just sail around doing whatever the fuck, he's king of his own castle (ship) and that's all he needs.

No, he already said he doesn't want to rule anything. He'll be a symbolic king at most

The people who sees Perona as beautiful are obviously just ZoLofags.

Perona is just a bastard child of Rock Lee and Sakura.

Attached: MISSING APOO.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

THE ENTIRE MANGA IS ABOUT HIM MESSING WITH POLITICS OF EVERY KINGDOM HE ARRIVES TO

READ ONE PIECE

Oh. God. We're idiots. It literally says Luffy Land here, and he was called "Luffyland" in Dressrosa. So yeah he will get his own little country with a harem of bitches. Whoa.

He'll show up in time for the party. And that's all he'll show up for.

>What good is a pirate who can't swim?
This is actually going to be huge later on. There is probably a reason as to why Shanks is to adamant against Devil Fruits.
Maybe the demonic spirits of the devil fruits take hold of you in the long run. Maybe to access Raftel you must not have eaten a devil fruit, but this is definitely a lesson he learned through his travels with Rogers, that a Devil Fruit will only weigh you down.

Attached: Foreshadow.jpg (996x412, 193K)

Luffy messing around with politics does not extend past "punch bad guy save sad good guy"
He will never be directly involved in any system of governance.

The first person Shanks probably knew who had eaten a Devil Fruit was Buggy, and Buggy was the black sheep of the Roger pirates. You only get to make a first impression once and Buggy was it.

The anime isn’t canon but it at least let’s us know ‘something tall” like a pillar or tree that goes to the sky IS drawn behind those mountains, and not a cleaning error.

Elbaf is literally based on Norse mythology (Loki), it's Yggdrasil probably.

Systems of governance is there for the goverment to know who to commit violence on and for what. That's all within Luffy's realm of interest, he already has military of a few islands under his command just from punching people.

If only there was a Straw Hat who knew how to create peaceful countries.

Attached: yt banner.jpg (2560x424, 309K)

Yes, it's the Adam Tree on Elbaf.

>Not happening

Gaimon
>Once you'll find the One Piece, buy the world!
Luffy
>Yeah! I'll do so!
And we all know Luffy isn't the type to lie.

Attached: 買っまえ.jpg (370x236, 36K)

Tashigi in Wano? I doubt it..

Smoker was ridiculed in PH.. Law defeated him, he was not able to defeat Vergo(thanks law for ruin him, I liked Smoker) and Dofy almost kill him..

He is not a worthy rival for Luffy anymore(even less after Whole Cake arc) and tashigi is really weak... I am surprised even to see them in STAMPEDE..

I prefer to see Fujitora again or Ryokugyu.

I gave the link and my opinion.

He is a commander of the 2nd vision of Straw Hat Fleet. Is enough with that.

Speedreader here again; I hope you’re aware that Oda has hinted at two such trees, when he drew the strawhats and the Wano girl and blonde Zoro in Wano attire on a moon with Japanese style structures, with the earth in the background. On the globe far below, you see two islands next to each other, each with a world tier tree.
I believe this coverage was drawn for a celebration of sorts, however characters in it so far (except blonde Zoro) all became canon, so I predict blonde Zoro is the unseen prisoner and that there is a sky island or even a moon island above Wano. I always theorized the elbaf tree based on that poster, since I didn’t realize it was also shown vaguely in the real manga.

I wish Oda unjusted Smoker.
He can't possibly compete with anyone at this point

Attached: RGF5216TY216.jpg (380x536, 75K)

>he already has military of a few islands under his command
That he outright said he has no interest in leading or organizing and are going around doing mostly whatever they want under Luffy's flag.

Yet he does have them

Holy fuck wasn’t there some foreshadowing about an alien merchant shop that Luffy would visit? I could swear I’ve seen people discuss a shop that Luffy is foreshadowed to go to, or that we will meet an alien shopkeeper.
Who could sell the world?

Nah, Luffy will “buy the world,” for sure, but he won’t care like that.

Attached: Alien store owner.png (207x392, 69K)

>not only is it foreshadowed, it is Usopp’s lie.

Because they're persistently following him of their own free wills. He has little say in the matter.

Luffy has no mother
Luffy is Gold Roger clone, a synthetic human.
He was created by Vegapunk with Dragon help

And as we all know, those lies WILL come true.
Except the one about the "can't-get-on-this-island" disease.

>Apple thieves
>Alien store owner
ENEL WILL RETURN AND HE WILL OPEN UP A DEVIL FRUIT SHOP CONFIRMED.

>Luffy is Gold Roger clone
Then why does he look so much like a young Garp?

Now we're peak theorycrafting

Kaidou is Uranus.

I don’t think that’s true. On the contrary it seems like he might be the progeny if Imu and Dragon, blood on both sides. Luffy wanted to be strong and thought he “needed to be strong enough to live alone.”
I wonder what his mom said to him to make him think that before she abandoned him.

Nami will help Luffy to negotiate the price of the world
Nami confirmed MVP

I would like that but.. After see his story and read this I think that he will not reapear again to help Luffy.. Why he wanted his Vibre Card then?

His only hope is Sarkiess return forcing him to return to the pirate life..

Attached: OP Databook bellamy.jpg (1153x307, 137K)

because garp looks like roger
oda sameface

Did you ever see Roger and Garp at the same time in the same place? Thought not.

Nope.
Literally just an Ancient Giant, with added powers. They're just that fucking powerful.
Uranus will be something far stronger than a Yonkou, since the WG has to have an ace up their sleeve.

Holy fuck it’s cool how baby Luffy wanted to be strong enough to live alone without help, but pirate Luffy needs his crew. I bet Luffy doesnt realize the discrepancy.

No Uranus is the weird flying thing that Bege ran into when he got in the New World.

>Kaidou is just an ancient giant
Speedreader kun...

>He has little say in the matter
That's an argument for my side. Whether he wants it or not his army grows and it's on his command whenever he has an order to give.

Ur anus

Attached: fac243301a49200c2dc3bedb8534ba10.gif (491x300, 603K)

People do underestimate giants, Doery and Broggy’s weakness was stupidity. If they were smart they’d be Yonko tier, I’ll never forget their version of the spear of elbaf and how it was semi objectively stronger than Big Mom’s.

That could actually just be an OP "moon" that's somehow on the planet. Because it's so close it causes extreme tides etc. near it leading to terrible weather.

At least we can all agree that so long as Tashigi remains a useless shitter, Zoro/Tashigi is a garbage ship.

Attached: Zoro.jpg (500x499, 64K)

To be clear, I'm talking about Ancient Giants, not the giants that are like Dori and Brogy. They're quite different and they're canon, think Oars unzombified.

Most People of D clan look alike.
Law without a hat looks like Luffy big brother
I thought at first that Ace was luffy biological brother.

And also way bigger than Kaido
Also don't have the same skin color
Also different shaped horns and skull

>There are people who STILL think Kaidou is just an Ancient Giant
jesus christ how far behind can you be.

They will help him fight Marshall D. Teach, the rightful ruler of Marijoas and supreme king of the world.

If Kaido is an ancient giant, how comes there are humans who are bigger than him

Because he's the manlet

Way ahead of most of you, besides /buytheworld/ guy. Just because it's a simple solution doesn't mean it's not true. It'd line up perfectly with the AG and the AG symbol being shown in Punk Hazard.

Government thinks Uranos is the hat in Mariejois because Joy Boy fooled them into beliving that to hide the fact that Uranos is the "will of D" that allows a person to feel people's souls and intuitively made them your ally, it's also some degree of "hearing voices of all things".

Attached: voice-of-all-things.png (888x797, 318K)

He’s the little Samoan called big john.

Interestingly Gaimon was Oda's favorite character for a while.

>Thought not.
>Law without a hat looks like Luffy big brother
He doesn't, at least to me. He just has a standard 'handsome' face.
>I thought at first that Ace was luffy biological brother.
You sure that's not because he was introduced like that?

Attached: um.jpg (1066x1600, 409K)

Reminder, Buffalo is bigger than katakuri

Garp doesn't have black hair retard

Tashigi is going to be Zoro's student.

He'll realize his unspoken will of seeing Kuina be the strongest swordsman by training Tashigi to be the next #1.

Attached: 21065a3c7d54c8a460eeffd84f4cb54e.jpg (629x855, 123K)

Gaimon claimed his was the great treasure island, or that he had the world’s greatest treasure.
This was taken to mean figuratively, but that’s a mistake. Oda drew a fucking chest around this dude.

I hope that one with the Donqui family and Bellamy..

In this story Pink and Lao(the funniest officers) and maybe Gladius escaped from the marine and join Bellamy(who ended with the flags thing) making him his leader, creating the new bellamy pirates.
With a true pirate flag not one stupid tongue as flag.

This is UNARGUABLE canon:
Buggy EASILY wrecked Zoro in one attack, using only a small knife.

Buggy was easily wrecked by Gaimon, and scared shitless by him.

I ain't Oda buddy, take his design choices up with him.

He can also make his dick spin like a helicopter.

His son Dragon does though.

fuck off Smoker is with hina

she will meet Ivankov and become a buffed man, just like crocodile

Scotch:
>The chapter with a lot of Details.
>There is something about Yonku and The Pirate King Gol D Roger.
>looks Great Chapter !

These are the facts:
>Kaidou has a devil fruit
>The world government was unable to contain or execute Kaidou
>Luffy complained about Kaidou's dragon scales

Now think about it logically, if Kaidou was merely a normal giant, and the world government restrained him using as much seastone as they had available, what stopped them from imprisoning him OR killing him on the spot? If, when chained with Seastone, he turns into something a bit smaller than a giant, why would it be so hard to both contain, and kill him?
It doesn't make sense, until you realize that his "normal" form is that of a dragon. A skin that cannot be pierced. A body so colossal no prison can withold him. A fire-breath capable of destroying mountains, that comes naturally to him. Even if you had him in seatone shackles, there is no way you can have a dragon under your control. That is why despite being imprisoned, there was nothing they could do to stop him.

Attached: one_piece_ch795_p014.png (810x1150, 191K)

Annnd I'm horny. Told you fuckers we were done with the ez prison chapters.

Why the hell not, would have a better shot at life.

Luffy was never implied as Gol’s descendent or relative, other than in the very broad and multi species sense of being a D.
Garp was never implied as biological relation to Roger, though both are D.
If you think Luffy is Roger’s son, what the fuck?
Dragon is confirmed as Luffy’s dad, Garp is his blood grandpa. Maybe Imu is Luffy’s mom, and Dragon’s mission is because he got NTR.

>There is something about Yonku and The Pirate King Gol D Roger.
HAND OVER THE CHAPTER RIGHT NOW

Attached: Jack the Drought.png (1280x718, 822K)

fuck I can't wait

HAPPENING

Attached: 1522261116887.png (200x196, 46K)

can biggu mam actually able to beat queen?

Pleasedon'tbefakepleasedon'tbefakepleasedon'tbefake

Consider the following: those feats of his defeats were in fact BEFORE he obtained the devil fruit.
No one beat him once he got it.

thank fucking god there's not a break next week

depends if she still can use Haki

I ain't handing you anything Jack the Drag down

Doesn't solve the issue at all.

She’s a jobber too

'tis real. Scotch has always been reliable, located his post as well.

You replied to the wrong user.

if big mom shows up in prison
>luffy hits her before chopper explains it
>regains her memories

To me it seems like Kaido are a devil fruit on the belief it would make it so he can’t ever get tortured again, and that’s why he says he is “cursed,” because devil fruits literally are.
There must be a Devil if he has fruits that people eat, volunteering to be cursed and bound to him in exchange for great powers.

Consider the following: Kaido hasn’t been defeated since he came to Wano 20 years ago.

We've hit peak spic.

Attached: Rip.png (195x422, 66K)

No Hiyori = good chapter

Lol if Queen gets wrecked before even showing anything.

Devil Fruits originate in Wano too, not just advanced metallurgy. Orochi has rhe Dragon’s Horn (though it may not be one literally) and most likely can control all dragons. Once Kaido ate the Dragon Devil fruit, he became Orochi’s Krakken.
This is his curse. He has never been defeated as Orochi’s krakken, to the point that Orochi flatly tells the WG he can beat them.

It still doesn't solve the issue.
He was unkillable and unprisonable. If he were just a tall human just shackling him with Kairoseki would be enough. If he were just an ancient giant there is no reason why a blade wouldn't be able to cut through him.
You're not seeing the importance of his strength, how Luffy commented on the durability of his scales when he first fought him, even as a "human". You're just being taken for Oda's wild ride and not seeing the glaring faulty details.

He was too focused in Law(I want to end with this alliance for not see him again during years) to notice that he was ruining Smoker and now with Luffy G4 and victories he is too far from Luffy level..

>If Luffy defeats one YONKO(even with help) Smoker will be even more even further away from Luffy level..

Kraken isn't spelled like that.

Smoker? More like, jobbers.

Attached: Capture.png (578x675, 752K)

Luffy never landed a blow on human form Kaido. He was merely instantly KOd as if he was slower than a character who had been beamed by Noro Noro, from Kaido’s perspective.
Kaido is the fastest known character in the story so far, since Oda doesn’t even draw his movement for the reader when he goes fast, and Luffy couldn’t even react a little.
Orochi control’s Kaido against his will, but Kaido doesn’t admit it out of pride.

Smoking kills

Attached: Tシャツ.jpg (750x750, 248K)

>Luffy never landed a blow on human form Kaido
BORSALINOOOOOOOO

Unjusting Smoerk:
>awakening
>future sight
>making smoke puppets of people and corpses
>working out more

The only fast one here is you. Read slower.

Attached: kaidou.jpg (723x1024, 189K)

Thanks, but what I said is maybe why Kaido wants to die, and why he is trying to bait and even willing to train the highest potential people to fight him.

u bout to get dabbed on

>It's another thread filled with speedreading spics who can't speak English and mix and match One Piece with Naruto and Bleach
When will it stop bros.

Why shit Oda on Kid?
He has not appeared since the escape..

Eh you’re right there, it’s hard to remember that because this “hits” didn’t do anything to the point that Luffy needs a new CoA that ‘doesn’t touch’ to hit him. I’d still consider you as the speedreader, that being the case.

FAKE..

>Spoilers 940:

>Bartolomeo Cover.
>Luffy continues trying to imitate Ray and sentoumaru.
>Caribou appears with Raizou in his body, he leaves his body to join the ring.
>Hyo is trying to remember the prison map..
>Kadawatsu is still in his cell
>Bigmom group is here

That's not shitting, things have to go in and out of focus for Oda to write this monstrosity. If your favorite character's not being focused on, then tough titties. This series was never for impatient people.

>I am talking about Chopper, Tama. BIGMOM and Kiku group.. NOT BIGMOM CREW.

>Luffy did not hit human Kaidou
>Actully he did, several times, here's a picture
>True. But you're the speedreader actually.
What the fuck am I reading.

She already was in a.man's body much stronger than her in punk hazard, and smoker in tashigi's body was still stronger, tashigi is a total shitter regardless of gender.

These were posted even earlier than the Scotch post today, are they confirmed

They're both real. Scotch made the post, you can go find it.

what happens when someone who had no business arguing in the first place runs into a wall

He made it seem like Kidd is so competent neither Kaido’s forces or the reader can tell what he’s doing. I mean sure it’s really because of panel real estate but you just know he’s the strawhats saving grace this arc.

That's why she needs a master to make her into a "man"

Attached: 1554136752022.png (914x977, 274K)

yeah this were posted hours ago
scotch's comment is additional info

It's not fake. Scotch posted it in the OJ spoiler thread

Nah it was an admission I was wrong with the observation that in the last chapter we learned that Luffy needed to land blows without touching Kaido to hurt him through his scales. I should have posted it in a non rude way.

I visited naruto uchiha forum even pirateking and I saw this information not Scotch information..

Do you dispute the claims about Kaido’s speed compared to Gear 4 Luffy’s?

Attached: Birthday.jpg (1080x919, 470K)

Wait so what part is wrong, that Luffy needs to learn to use ‘non touching’ haki to hit Kaido or that Kaido is way faster than Gear 4 Luffy?

Look Oro jackson spoilers about the 940;

orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-940-spoilers.62239/

retards should be ignored
if something happened 200 chapters ago? ok i forgot it most likely but that shit was 10 chapters ago

For the second part.
orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-940-spoilers.62239/page-13#post-4024158

You should remember basically everything happening or that happened in the current arc. Otherwise you should reread. Wano absolutely needs to be re-read by casual fans, not saying you're one.

WTF? I wonder how this can be related with the other spoilers.. Seems that this is not another short chapter.

>I forget some details.
>here’s my arbitrary rule for forgetting.
Anyway, while it’s true Luffy touched human Kaido, nothing else I said was false, like Kaido being so fast or needing to “not touch” to hit him in a meaningful way. I guess you really really need to grasp for wins.

Scotch says the thing about Yonko and Roger are said between Luffy and Hyou

also

Chapter 941 will receive a colourful cover for the manga exceeding 450 million copies sold around the world, as well as the cover of WSJ magazine for One Piece.

Ya I’m rereading, it’s just weird it’s so offensive when that one error didn’t affect my understanding of Luffy needing a new method of attack to hurt Kaido, and that Kaido is ‘very’ fast compared to Gear 4 Luffy, which were my central points and argument.

Doflamingo
>seems to be a light, fast, flying enemy
>actually a light, fast, flying indestructible tank
Kaido
>seems to be a heavy indestructible tank
>actually is a super fast, flying indestructible tank as well

Attached: 213566.jpg (650x775, 79K)

When you cannot remember, or read too fast that you did notice something so glaringly simple, your entire argument and credibility shatter.
Accept that and move on, be glad you're Anonymous.

>kaido used dragon scales to guard against luffy
>KO'd luffy with a seastone club
suddenly he doesn't seem so unbeatable after all

I doubt that

>another shit boring chapter
This is what killed the hype
>inb4 muh set up and world building

Yeah I enjoy the slow pace but I'm ready for shit to happen already

Trashigi isn't a jobber, beating her doesn't make anybody look stronger. She's 100% fodder, similar to the nameless mooks that get taken out.

>where are muh big explosions
Pleb filtered

Attached: Big little brother.jpg (279x594, 132K)

>arbitrary rule
well sorry for forgetting shit that happened 3 years ago?
anyway i'm not the retard saying luffy didn't hit kaido with the headcanon that kaido is faster than kizaru

This tbqh, she's less then Nami-tier, nobody would be impressed if you beat her.

Did Smoker just not figure out some way to use his DF that would make him strong? A Logia can't be this useless...

Attached: White_Out.png (640x480, 489K)

Maybe Vegapunk will help him out. It's not like there's only one kind of smoke. Ceasar can make all kinds of gases, Smoker should be able to do the same.

you are implying that he doesn't know haki?

he could compress steam (like Katakuri square mochi)
he could alter the temperature of it so he could move faster
he could use it to alter the moisture of objects (rendering them weaker)

mostly he could do fancy shit by pressurizing the steam, giving it highly destructive power, but he won't because he's just a jobber

I saw you guys ranting about Katakuri and how much you like him, some months ago and I like this picture a lot.

Attached: katak.jpg (1052x1286, 649K)

We're not getting the chapter tomorrow, are we...

Attached: 1499274325971.png (160x242, 18K)

Talking about Smoker..He is now the G-5 new leader replacing Vergo.. His reign of terror over the G-5 started with Vergo death.

Attached: one piece smoker G.5.png (1178x293, 106K)

wait people told me wci was a happy arc about candy? why's luffy like that?

Maybe some Majin-Buu like Gear system. No idea how this would work tho.

Maybe he could create holes all over his body that would be propelling every single one of his movements. You know like when he has to turn around he can do it super fast cause smoke propellers around his joints give a rocket boos to his movements.

Or he could cover his entire body in black haki except for small holes and then expell all his insides until he's a super light hollow shell. Being this light he could do the Bellamy "springing off the walls attack and outmaneuver his opponents

Just an idea.

Attached: Kid-Buu-Smoking.png (830x623, 524K)

>187202768

Attached: DoAKguSW0AA3nHq.jpg (836x1200, 262K)

Zoro doesn't waste his time with shitters.

So that's why the chapter got leaked early. Such a big reveal here.

>Devil Fruits originate in Wano
But I thought they were related to the D.

Youre getting older, thats all thats happening. Your perception alters and time passes by faster. It will never slow down, only accelerate. Before you know it 10 years pass by and oda still wont have finished the series

Carrot's more marketable.

At this point even Johnny and Yosaku could beat the crap out of Tashigi

Attached: johnny_and_yosaku_by_ask_theangelofsouls_dc7ywzh-pre.png (710x1125, 781K)

devil fruits originated from jaya

hot, I'd pay to see that

I still love them so much.

tieba.baidu.com/p/6104440709?pn=2

more:

The cover page shows Bartolomeo playing with dolls (action figures?) that look like all the strawhats.

Luffy is training to push away his enemies without touching them, but keeps on failing which triggers him into using his CoC which in return knocks out a bunch of soldiers and makes the nearby Caribou spit out Raizou.

As a logia he could probably do something like separate his eye from the rest of his body and make it float at a distance to have a better perspective on enemy attacks. No openings left in short.

GASTILLE

Attached: Gastille-1-Caesar-Clown.gif (350x196, 2.56M)

When will this wierdo do a come back ?!?!

Attached: 4Y5eMZx.png (600x604, 231K)

Attached: Training.jpg (1080x627, 407K)

He spent his better years being the gatekeeper for the weakest sea. And even if they were some tough guys (Arlong, Krieg), it's clear he had no interest leaving Logue Town until Luffy gave him a purpose in life. He is wasted potential.

Barto joining the crew would ruin the whole straw hat superfan thing.
Still love him though.

WHY IS MY DICK REACTING TO FUCKIN LUFFY OF ALL PEOPLE

Attached: Speeffy.png (790x687, 26K)

Damn. Looks like I probably need to start re-reading soon. Forgot Caribou is even in the arc, and the huge implications of that.

luffy suddenly bulking up in a gift to us all

Attached: 1511411076855.png (578x750, 771K)

deal with it

Scary

better than Luffy/Gramps

>doesn't like family bonding

Have you no soul?

Attached: Happy Family.jpg (274x377, 29K)

why dont they just kill kaido by feeding him a second devil fruit

Received my Hiyori commission today

NSFW here: imgur.com/a/tuVdWgb

Attached: hiyori1.png (2550x3300, 2.86M)

They need to find one first

>is trying to ignore the Gol D Roger and Yonkou inclusion in this chapter
hang in there bud
you'll get the no hype chapters that you want uh. maybe in oden's flashback?

Mmmmmmmm. Thanks user and the artist.

Attached: 09.png (176x218, 18K)

Attached: Zoro'd.jpg (640x360, 40K)

maybe. Oda is almost flawless with flashbacks

looks nothing like Hiyori...

>those muscles combines with that rape face
I bet he smells of sweat too

Attached: 1490580456282.jpg (800x736, 62K)

You’re idolizing a strawman for lack of argument. “I can’t argue against your central point, but you spelled this word wrong!”
You’re a brainlet.

Is Kizaru ever stated as fastest?

Every NW pirate crew are jokes when compared to the buildup hype the NW got back before the timeskip.

Link to the chapter?

So is this this week an early chapter? Normally spoilers don't come out this quickly

You'll get it on Friday.

Next thing you're going to tell is that he's going to raze Fishman Island with this guy.

Attached: black-manta-batman-the-brave-and-the-bold-50.1.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I don't think anyone has posted this, but MegaHouse is making a Carrot figure, aka "we will find out about Carrot's panties"

Attached: ShirohigePops1549992750.jpg (719x960, 131K)

Canon is nopan, so they need to be accurate or the otaku in Japan will be angry.

I don't think Queen is dumb enough to try to fight BM in close combat, he'll try to escape or trick her

Mama's not agile, has ridiculous natty strength sure, but if Queen's fast in any way he could put up a fight.

Has Carrot's upskirt ever been shown in the manga? Or in any one frame screenshots from the anime to support this evidence?

Queen will turn into a giant ground sloth.

Those dick sucking lips thoooo

>I don't think Queen is dumb enough to try to fight BM in close combat
If Jack is anything to go by, he will be that dumb.

Attached: 10-11.png (491x372, 102K)

I think Queen got a chance to put a good fight if she doesn't remember how to use haki. She got retard strenght but isn't a one shot machine, Jinbe taught her napoleon named attack without suffering serious wounds

None, it's all up to artist interpretation

Nopan is the only option as it allows for easy anal access

Jinbe took*

>turn into
huh?

What about this figure?

Attached: joeeye1515811416.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>but if Queen's fast in any way
he's as fat as she is

If Oda was going to make her hair green, he should've kept her manga hair whiten out. It just feels off when comparing her manga and official colors.

Gear death
Rayleigh feels it from Sabaody, says "(upside down exclamation mark)NO! Es el tecnica prohibida!!!!"
2 week break

Before post time skip moeblob Chopper I used to ship him with Robin. Never to the point where I was into it enough to ruin threads with it like the latest shippingfaggots though.

You want one of these:¡

Thank you amigo

they might add panties on her anyway

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Hmm, seems like we're getting to the Happening part of Act 2. Good spoilers.

WOW. Congratulations. I like this Carrot figure.