Is this a real military maneuver

Is this a real military maneuver

Attached: 1555408798225.png (1131x1600, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12ā€“6_elbow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Believe it or not that is one way to do it.

Unironically yeah it kinda is, although she should have her arms around his torso. Was a little awkward when I first practiced that one.

It's not stupid if it works.

Plenty of stupid things have worked in the past.

Is this a real torture technique

Attached: 6.png (884x1257, 857K)

I don't get this. Sure it hurts but I've pulled my own nails off plenty of times and it just stings for awhile. Sure putting the hot sauce on it would suck though. However shit like getting your toes or hands slowly ripped and cut off seem much worse.

Yes. It's called "Ass Shot". Nice quints BTW

It actually is.

Unlike cutting toes or hands it's not permanent damage I guess, and you got 10 to rip off

Attached: 4_edit_BLOG.jpg (600x362, 293K)

Gosh I wish that was I

which one?

The rifle

That somehow looks even more awkward.

Oh yeah, basically every country has history with that. Still popular for on the spot interrogators who can get away with it because everyone's heard of it and all it takes is pliers and somebody sitting on their back.

The rifle

It's not ideal but you work with what you're given.

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid.

Yeah, but only in emergency case since it hurts your partner

Attached: 1-1526629183469242420204.jpg (1600x900, 346K)

Is this the correct way to murder someone tackling you?

Attached: 1555271087260.png (900x1280, 1.31M)

I assume the advantage of the ass-rest is that your ears aren't less than a foot away from the muzzle.

Punches to the back of the head are illegal in UFC, so yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12ā€“6_elbow
Also 12-6 elbows, so double yes

imagine getting returning gunfire. mount-kun's gonna have a time of his life

I know nothing about guns or physics, how does being a human mount hurt you?

1.exhaustion from being in mount position for a long time
2.weight of rifle
3.recoil (especially in higher caliber weapons)

Wouldn't the force of recoil go to the shooter instead of the mount?

More so to the shooter, but it's still going to have some effect if you're in physical contact with the rifle. And the shooter is at least properly bracing for it with the stock in their shoulder.

4. Hearing loss from rifle going off next to your ear. Granted everyone without ear protection is taking some sort of hearing damage, but being right next to the muzzle just magnifies the problem.

Attached: bumgun.png (600x362, 567K)

BRAAAP

If you put this much effort to make it realistic, why pick magical girl and monster as the main theme?

I want to abuse Chisato!

Attached: chisato.jpg (595x643, 96K)

I karate chopped my own back of the head a week ago after reading about it. I half-assed it and I still got a headache and dizzyness that only went away after sleeping it out.

And I'm weak as fuck. So yeah I'd imagine anyone with the force of an average adult male will fucking kill you BUT not in that way. That manga makes it look as if she was shattering his skull. It's more of a "your spine gets disconnected from the brain" thing.

It's a sort of myth since modern torture is usually soft and not hardcore. For example, the chinese water torture stuff sucks, but once they stop doing it you'll be totally okay as long as you're not a crybaby. Same for nails, it's simply not serious damage no matter how you look at it. But in the moment when you're captured by the enemy and they're doing this shit to you, they'll be screaming their lungs out and constantly threatening so you'll be shitting your pants and the mental strain is enough to make you spill the beans, also the ones doing the torture are just regular guys who volunteered so they seldom want to take it any further than nails, water torture, or simply beating you up which also would only be a broken nose and some broken ribs at most.
Even ISIS doesn't really torture, they either kill you or keep you prisoner.

>I karate chopped my own back of the head

the fuck how you even do that

The Germans also did this in WWII. I would imagine it would kill the guy shouldering the machinegun's ears though.

Attached: mg34 firing.jpg (741x480, 48K)

Nothing wrong with making realistic fantasy

Is this really how women have sex?

Attached: 1543154907738.jpg (975x1400, 308K)

Attached: 1534132330757 Sewayaki - Senko interrogation.png (1032x1394, 759K)

>im12andthisisdeep

Something like this. There's not a lot of traction, but I believe someone strong can hit hard enough to mess himself up.

Attached: AutoSeppuku.png (582x304, 15K)

Fuck me, bad enough to do it with a rifle, but with a machine gun?!

Iā€™m guessing they picked the guy with the worst hearing to do it, though.

This is exactly how it happend. Expect getting party van within 1 day.

Seems like wasted effort to me, not like fans of magical girls will care about martial art, politics, or rifles. Those belongs in scifi story.

I can't believe Tamara burnt down the Notre Dame

based Ruskie

I've been meaning to ask for a while but why does it say Bin Ladin instead of Bin Laden?

Different anglicizations of the arabic.

This makes a lot more sense to me.

Speak for yourself, I love the attention to detail.

Those aren't military uniforms. My guess is they're either hunters messing around before they head out, or some guys messing around on a gun range.

It also says EDIT.

Tbf thats a magical elbow strike to the back of the head.

I remember that scene in Black Hawk Down where that guy who had a LMG go off right next to his head was fucking deaf for who knows how long.

You need to train your neck buddy.

Alright I'll bite, why'd you tear your nails off?

My mom did this sometimes to me when I was younger.
She passed away a few years ago and now I do it myself because it helps me to remember her.

The person he replied to. I just had urges to do it sometimes no real reason. Usually regretted it a little bit that night because of the thumping feeling but thats about it. I guess it killed time.

Mixing unfitting genres is fun as proven by Madoka.

This version seems gay

sauce?

reverse searh not work

Try reverse searching this one.

Attached: 036.png (1131x1600, 875K)

Tokushuusen no pico