*ahem*

*ahem*
Today we celebrate that Kachan finally agreed to sleep with Ochaco.

Attached: Kachan plz.jpg (650x650, 285K)

Attached: 15537327319.png (848x459, 418K)

Too Funny

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

This feels like the whole Chris and Leon thing all over again.

Based

Kachan plz only you can provide the best seed for my children.

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

Kacchan is a good guy and good friend.

based and cuckpilled

KACCHAN PLEASE KISS YOUR BOYFRIEND

Attached: 1551654625499.jpg (750x744, 150K)

seething

>when the character you like is such a huge cuck you have to make fanart of him completely out of character to have some sort of "comeback" at all the people making fun of him

"Kachan! let me at least see you together this time, i swear i will be quiet this time"

Attached: source.gif (480x268, 1.49M)

I'm not kidding anymore Kacchan. I'm serious, you better fuck my girlfriend right now or so help me I'll make Columbine look like a joke.

Attached: Dly0ghfUwAAt8hW.jpg (572x416, 50K)

refresher why bakugou is for tsuyu

if their quirks mixed their child could do all these things:

. can use tounge for close and long range combat
. can use explosions for close and long range combat
. can go invisble for sneek explosion attacks
. larger hands with bigger sweat glands for larger explosions
. can create toxic explosions due to tsuyu's quirk allowing the secretion of a toxic sticky liquid combined with the secretion of nitro glycerine sweat
. is faster
. can stick to walls
. can physically jump higher
. can breath underwater
. can use explosions to fly
. can concentrate explosions for ap shots
. their hero name could be explosion + toad = expload or exptoad or explotoad

Attached: 1547700356174.jpg (736x600, 87K)

yeah, but do they like each other?

>Who needs seven quirks when you've got a gun

Hero Academia Columbine Au when?

It's like Narutofag who constantly make fanfic of him fucking everything since they know it will never ever happen

Does Tsuyu have a cloaca?

they are going to like each other by the end of the series so they can make an op child and we can get my hero boruto

Attached: 1544330095374.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

Kachan can get the tsuyu but also he can breed ochaco in order secure children with quirks for deku. Deku is smart and knows that children between him and ochaco will be born with quirks.

>expload
kek

Attached: HORYKEK.png (739x739, 786K)

deku's children would have quirks though, he has the genetic dna for fire breathing and close range levitation towards ones self hidden in his genetic make up, he was just very unlucky to not get any of his parents genetics turned on in his dna when born but i'm sure if his parents had a second child they would have a quirk which is one of the two or a combination.

go to sleep deku.

I WANT KACCHAN TO FUCK ME

please don't be mean to my son like that

Attached: 172ae0e2d7c4c85bb89eb828afcfb0c7.jpg (300x288, 13K)

go to sleep Kirishima.

>Deku is quirkless
haha good joke

"haha, good joke"

Hey uh. Isn't it finna wrong to marry just so you can breed children with good quirks n shit?

oh but they did, his quirk is levitating the molecules of quirks and igniting the hidden potential of quirks close to him (inside him)

From milf to potato

Attached: AsukaSad.png (255x327, 123K)

Is Deku still the worst shounen MC?

Attached: 1554936280401.jpg (600x624, 408K)

Tsuna is bad enough that he almost makes Deku look like a good protagonist. Almost

Attached: Tsuna-render-00_by_BLEiy.png (845x1276, 921K)

Is TG a shounen? if not, he is the worst

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

No because deku at least had some redeeming moments near the beginning of the series

Like what?

Doesn't Hori know that Deku realistically should be bullied by everyone except Uraraka and Iida?

Attached: 1554077720206.png (1670x938, 1.79M)

i want to see bakugo and deku team up and do columbine i reckon theyd be able to beat some teachers with raw power

is bullying even real?

the only reason people bullied him before was cause he was quirkless and wanted to get into the best hero school in his side of japan
now that hes got a quirk and settled in ua, theres nothing bad about his dream, in fact most people in his class are like him, and also theyve seen the power of his quirk

Why is he cocking his gun with his mouth?

What about him being a cucked antisocial loser that with a room full of toys and no charisma at all. 1-A girls should bully the shit out of him and take a shit in his locker.

Even though it's dumb I laugh at this shit every time. How is this possible?

I'd bully him with my friends. He's too much of a bitch to seriously fight back. He's perfect for it

Attached: 1552946226334.jpg (1069x1200, 176K)

the rich do it in my hero academia have you seen momo's family and ida.

she litrally go into ua because she is rich and her family has most likely been breeding their op creation quirk for generations keeping it from getting diluted by weaker quirks. and so has ida's family with their engine quirk they make sure at least one child has the engine quirk so it can continue to be pasted down as a family legacy.

and also endeavour did it, but since he is a not very good person fans think that all people who quirk breed are all bad people.

through out the story there are some parallels to the rich and powerful quirks

The only reason he never had friends before was because was because Bakugou was the big shit in the neighborhood.

But they're not in their little town anymore, so no one gives a shit about Bakugou. They're not scared of him and they don't care about feeding his superiority complex. They'd rather avoid him.

Basically, Izuku was never a cuck he was just stuck with a primadonna that people kept indulging.

Not in Japan user.

What a spineless shithole.
If no one is going to do it I'm gonna sign up in the UA and personally bully the shit out of Decuck

Attached: 1523935210183.jpg (736x414, 64K)

Madman

>still no reply to that question
gave me a chuckle

no one cares in ua cause everyone knows hes going places
anyway ua is way more mature than bakugos gang anyway, they might have closeted conceptions against him but they wont openly bully him even if he was weak

I don't know why this kind of OP is always funny.

Deku wouldn't fight back with violence against non-violent bullying. That means he's a perfect chewing toy for bullies. They should be drawn to him like flies to shit

Attached: mha-deku-1113838-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 55K)

And BTW I'd take back all the times I said BNHA is garbage if there was an arc that was an adaptation of Lord of the Flies cause the setup is perfect for it.

Well not really, within UA he's surrounded by hero autists, it's the same thing when you go to higher education and you're surrounded by the same geeks you were teased for being back in school.
He probably should be even more popular, and he will.

Literally gave you an awnser lmao

>Madman
Don't know what you mean

Attached: implying you dont also ship deku with bakugo.png (617x617, 132K)

>Bakugoucuck angry that his headcanon was debunked.
More like Nips don't care for loud mouth violent assholes in real life. Especially in a school where everyone is too focused on their long term goals to give a shit about making a loud autist feel better about himself.

Also you're really obsessed about Izuku aren't you?

When deku goes full madman, lurk more

what happens in lord of the flies?

thats implying there are any bullies in 1a
dont get me wrong i see why hes perfect for bullying, but there has to be someone for it to occur

wtf

Why is he fucking a tumbleweed