What are your thoughts on Persona 5: The Animation?

What are your thoughts on Persona 5: The Animation?
Was it a good adaptation?

Attached: 1524084230411.png (728x399, 210K)

All Persona anime adaptions are shit. The only way you'd get a good one is if they made Persona Carnival Phantasm.

WOAH, SMASH IS LOOKING COOL, EY JOKER

Fuck you, now I want something I'll never have.

Attached: Protein.jpg (540x855, 66K)

I depressed myself too when I thought of it. We can share in that knowledge that I've ruined both our lives.

>Persona Carnival Phantasm.
Fucking christ this would be fantastic

I found the P3 Movies to be pretty good actually. They put the most effort into it I feel. Nice animation, music, faithful adaption of the plot while still managing to include some of the side stuff...

Found the P4 and P5 anime to be lacking however, aside from some sparse moments.

Persona Q is basically what you want

I unironically enjoyed P4tA. It had it's obvious faults but instead of feeling like it'd butcher the series, it felt like it added a new perspective to it. Like seeing Yu more fleshed out made me respect him a bit more. A lot more actually, as he was what I enjoyed all throughout P4tA aside from the nice feeling of reliving persona 4. His personality seemed more grounded and made him feel like an actual character of the story. That is how anime adaptions works, I guess. But it wasn't really in the generic way I expected. He had set traits that made him feel like a rather unqiue character, and need I mention his humour was spot on. I think it lies in the area of deadpan humor, and he's consistent with it throughout the series. I genuinely laughed a few times. I just really enjoyed the way Yu was handled in that adaptation I guess. I can actually understand why he had so many friends. And why he was, well, thunderchad.

It was pretty bad. The only thing people here liked about it was loli makoto.

Attached: 1543515353305.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

What a cutie. Shame she got turned into a robot.

you're still better off playing the game. the story of the game alone is not enough without the interactive aspec.t

it's shocking that atlus keeps trying to adapt the stories instead of doing something like this, do they just not understand?

the original p4 anime was unironically kino and nothing has topped it ever since

Attached: Persona 5 the quality thieves.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

the prerelease ova was pretty good for what it was

Attached: [nks] Persona 5 The Animation - The Day Breakers (BD 720p 10bit AC3) [983D4026].webm (960x540, 2.68M)

If The Royal has an option for a female protag I am going to have Yusuke's babies

it was worth for this 1 scene, goes downhill after

Attached: 1534002111285.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

The only games that translate well into anime format are VNs.

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

Attached: 1553416773426.jpg (5000x5000, 1.17M)

Not anime

no, it was fucking awful now take your stealth smash thread to

Completely serious. Amagami is one example. Action games? Not a single one.

I still think that's funny