As a woman, I think that-

>as a woman, I think that-

Attached: inferior being.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

why does this turn me on?

You are an incel.

based

Attached: 1471897150775.jpg (163x240, 33K)

Women are punchbags.
QUIET. Humans are talking, bitch.

Attached: 19685774_1493108152.0212.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Based here's a lolifrog

Attached: Stealthfrog2.png (505x665, 429K)

>woman
>think
u wot m8

Based

Attached: b87.png (500x472, 223K)

Females are subhuman niggers of gender but that doesn't make this thread any less off-topic

BASED nazi manlet.

Attached: 1389133235415.jpg (797x515, 148K)

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: hits.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: 1524162683422.png (742x1077, 613K)

I dont care

Attached: preview_480p.mp4.jpg (720x406, 39K)

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.
For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?
Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."
Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

Attached: 1495309199751.jpg (409x684, 28K)

This You is made for anal.

well then

Attached: 1527813392402.jpg (1600x900, 276K)

Based.

RICED

Attached: Claire complains about Leon.png (1342x1016, 238K)

40% of women ejaculate during r word

Attached: Ritsu.png (688x744, 191K)

>woman
>I think
immersion ruined

Are you on your period? Are your emotions taking control of you? Let me make you even more upset then: men are the originators of everything that has bettered society since the beginning of humankind, women have always tried to insert themselves into everything and make it about themselves (see entertainment industry and politics as the best examples), men have fought for the rights and comforts we have today, women just stomped their feet like kids and demanded it. I can go on, making you sperg out in front of the truth would be my privilege

Attached: FB_IMG_1555265298633.jpg (640x648, 51K)

all of your waifus would be very appalled to see you talking about women this way.

based thread

Attached: 1477035112578.png (448x468, 194K)

There is nothing wrong with circumcision. It offers plenty of health benefits and makes your dick look better. FGM is fucking appalling though.

Attached: Heather_smile.png (1394x865, 705K)

I want to procreate with Satania so bad! Hell, she can have my children as many as she likes. After each pregnancy, her tits are going to become much bigger and obscene. Every night will become paizuri night and there won't be one without my semen staining all over her breasts, cleavage, and nipples. Of course, I wouldn't allow her to wash them! She can wear her bra with my seed staining her perfectly perky breasts and fantasize about me all day with the stank permeating her nose all the time. At first, she might be a lot shy and all about sex but with successive titillating intercourses, she would become a cum loving ahegao nymphomaniac. Each night after the long day of work, me her husband will be greeted by her semen craving expression on her face. As I eat dinner, there will be thumps of her heavy breathing on my shoulder as she tries desperately to gaze at my crotch which is being covered by the table. When the time's on, it will be the peak of her stupid cock yearning face as she unzips my pants. A blowjob and a subsequent swallow by a semen loving whore.

Attached: 23542452.jpg (896x960, 359K)

waifus are aware of their own innate superiority over 3DPD

A waifu has nothing to do with 3D women.

Attached: cuckqueaning1.png (1400x950, 82K)

Fucking based

now THIS is epic

Attached: 1554374836227.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Attached: cuckqueaning2.jpg (912x2862, 524K)

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: 1554596444351.jpg (1002x633, 176K)

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

Attached: 1555028506011.jpg (1080x1350, 332K)

She wouldn't even know what's going on

Attached: Mayuri.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

dare I say based?
dare i say redpilled?

best thread on Yea Forums

>the chambers are empty

What an edgelord.

Attached: 1541408601705.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Epic, so 4channy.

A single generation of brother/sister breeding with no prior history of incest has less of a statistically significant effect on the likelihood of birth defects than the mother's age. Getting pregnant after 35 would be more statistically dangerous than the woman being your sister. Now fucking and impregnating your mom is a lot more statistically dangerous.

Literally the only thing incest does is increase homozygosity, it is used in animal breeding because it's literally useful in controlling for desired animal genetics and thus there is no reason it wouldn't have useful applications for humans as well. Homozygosity makes the pairing of certain undesirable recessive genes more likely but also makes eliminating them from your bloodline more likely as well, let natural selection or eugenics sort out the failures and incest will lead to a better average level of genetics as a whole.

But we live in an era where the same people who support science over religion deny that evolution and quality of genetics have real consequences on human lives, that believe and spread unscientific superstition about "mutant" incest babies, and that think it's healthy for women not to want children until their late 20s/30s, and want government to finance retards. It's like the general public actively wants the gene pool and average IQ to turn into shit.

Attached: 1530466970233.png (656x1859, 1.48M)

>he doesn't fuck his own daughter
The only one who's cucked around here is you.

Are traps considered waifus or husbandos?

Attached: Husky girl.jpg (616x310, 67K)

Rape a woman

Attached: 198DB93-zoom.jpg (300x240, 16K)

OP what are you even talking about?
Mods how is this relevant?

husbandos

Attached: 1543179714890.png (981x248, 40K)