BASED TOGASHI

>transgendered character
>a girl trapped in a boy's body trope
>togashi obviously depicts the LGBT community in this character
>power consist on fulfilling wishes with a cost and that cost can go as high as multitudes of people instantly murdered without Alluka even being aware of it
>Alluka can literally do massacres every other minute and no one can truly put the blame on him while being his fault complete just by existing

Has the LGBT community ever even being depicted this dark and malevolent in any other medium by anyone really?

Attached: boydressedingirl.png (669x349, 468K)

Looks like a boy acting autistic to me.

Also how the only character we are shown actually being murdered by Alluka is a white person. Alluka didn't even flinch.

Attached: whitegenocide.png (648x356, 435K)

Would you call this face autistic rather than malevolent?

Attached: autistic.png (431x316, 149K)

>Has the ability to cure incurable illnesses for literally free.
Has the LGBT community ever been depicted this bright and benevolent in any other medium by anyone really?

Go back to Yea Forums.

I would even agree to this but the truth is to achieve it Alluka had to kill several dozens of people so Killua could find a loophole to use his power for good. It doesn't erase the fact Alluka have to be babysit by Killua so he won't go around killing people indiscriminately without even being aware of it or giving it any thought. His power is malevolent.

But that is a girl

Daily reminder that Togashi wanted to do a sport manga but got rejected because it was too gay.

About what sport?

Why didn't you post this in the hunter thread faggot op?

sage

Based Togashi putting niggers in their place.

Attached: file.png (854x480, 463K)

>wanting generals
dumb Yea Forumsedditor

Attached: Bkzyqv7CMAESogz.png (699x378, 240K)

I only doubt that because sports mangas can come with a built in definitive conclusion and that nigga doesn't even like finishing fights let alone series

Togashi loves LGBT themes

Attached: 1543114942269.png (425x648, 112K)

I'd rather have generals than retards who necrobump shitposting threads.

Then you don't belong here.

>Based Togashi
Stopped reading here

Homosexuality is a sin.

So is shitposting on an image board when you could be doing valuable work for society. Then again so is actually making quality posts.

Imagine being Togashi’s son

Is Alluka even male? I'm sure the Zoldyck trap was the other one

All the siblings are brothers. That's why everyone (noticeably the mother and ilumi) refers to them as "he/him" only Killua respects her pronouns, hxh was really progressive for its time

That’s a girl retard. The trap is the youngest child.
It is.

Are you high user? Alluka isn’t a trap.

user who asked here. Just went through the wiki because I'm not autistic enough to know every single side material. It says that an official databook said Alluka was male, but said databook came out several years (mostly hiatus) before her debut. I think Togashi intended to make her into another trap but decided against it after making the other "sister" into a trap already.

Weird, those usually sell a lot thanks to fujos, and Togashi's designs can be incredibly fujo friendly. Wonder how bad it was that it got rejected.

based

Her wishes were abused, though, as well as Alluka herself. She did not make wishes for her own gain. Also, take in consideration that Togashi never depicts her trans*identity as in any way realted to her powers (like, Nanika is also a girl). Furturmorte, people who misgender her (i.e. Illumi and other Zoldycks, save for Killua) are depicted without doubt as evil and wrong.

Basedcuck lefties of course prefer the permahiatus manga since it pushes their degenerate agenda.

Well, why is Illumi then adress Alluka as male and Killua numerous times angrily reminds him "Alluka is a girl!"? To Gotoh too. It would only make sence if they were trying to force her into being revers-trap... while at teh same time giving her dresses. In other words, it doesn't make sence and Alluka is indeed a transgender girl, while all five younger Zoldycks are biologically male.

Attached: 570f7336971680e8c12f0588ceac5fddc86015ea_00.jpg (500x280, 14K)

Didn't he say he wanted to write manga with homosexuals and traps, but it was not allowed by Jump? So he is living the dream.