Finished it

finished it.

i thought it was pretty good, how come i rarely see people talk about it other than memes and how le badass kenshiro is? or is it so old there's nothing left to talk about?

Attached: x22.jpg (735x1204, 184K)

It's 35 years old and the new ones are shit.

Is it worth reading after the time skip? I loved the first 140 or so chapters but I heard the second half isn't as good and didn't want to ruin it.

>other than memes and how le badass kenshiro is?
Most of the people who do that stuff haven't actually read/watched it so that's all they can say.

Attached: ken_&_rivals.jpg (500x694, 167K)

IMO you should read all of it, although no moments come close to what happened in the first half it's still entertaining and i got feels near the end.

Honest complaint though, Jakoh is such a shitty villain and there were so many asspulls during the Ashura arc, either way it's still readable and gets better again after ashura.

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear there's still some good parts ahead. I'll probably finish it and just blitz through any weak parts like Ashura arc. I wish modern shonen manga would take some influence from HnK, it's hard to find much else like it.

Also, i should also mention, after ashura it takes a way smaller scale than the final fights of the ashura arc, but imo i still liked it better just because it was ken pummling bandits and fighting against lost men again

Only moralfags enjoy Hokuto no Shit.

Attached: mpv-shot0001 (3).jpg (720x540, 69K)

Attached: 1446011466869.jpg (515x1295, 122K)

Yeah, post-Raoh is kind of eh. There's a lot of lame stuff but it's also got some of my favorite characters like Ein and Han.

Ah yes, the moralfag cope. Reminder that not a single person has been able to refute Akagi's anti-moralfag ideals.

Attached: mpv-shot0001 (2).jpg (720x540, 61K)

dude don't be good lmao

That doesn't make any sense. Where is the moralfaggotry in HnK? Ken goes around killing thousands of people and doesn't preach about his ideals or try to convert villians to his side, and all the villians like Raoh and Souther are made to be likeable while being pure evil. Sure Ken has a clear moral compass but he's not obnoxious about it.

Attached: Ken_tombstones.jpg (864x1400, 438K)

It's akagifag, don't engage unless you deliver the same level of discourse as him

Yuria is absolutely fucking overrated, no reason at all for so many people to be thirsty for her cooch
Toki shouldn't have looked like Jesus, like c'mon
Juza should've broken Raoh's arm
Rei should've shown a bit more of a fight against Raoh

Few of us have read it. And we're almost all 30+ so it makes sense moeshit gets more attention to HnK in Yea Forums.

Attached: 16c6pg19.jpg (592x904, 148K)

Funny how I made the exact same thread about how no one talk about it aside from memes.
It's an amazing show that many just don't watch/read outside of Japan for some reason.

>Yuria is absolutely fucking overrated, no reason at all for so many people to be thirsty for her cooch
yes
>Toki shouldn't have looked like Jesus, like c'mon
no
>Juza should've broken Raoh's arm
>Rei should've shown a bit more of a fight against Raoh
yes

I'm 18

Whoever was the idiot that compared a cinnamon roll like Kenshiro to a edgy fuck like part 3 Jotaro deserves to be kicked in the ribs t b h

Attached: 6b3c8429-870a-4d83-ba09-ff8f53b6dec7.gif (510x374, 2.58M)

It's just cause its old and better things have been built up on the template it set, standing on the shoulders of giants and all that

Why does everyone except Kenshiro die, though.

Nothing left to talk about it, basically every good manga already references it explicitly so if you haven't read it, you may as well find a new hobby.