One Punch Man

J.U STaff can't even outline the characters properly

Attached: 14509290329023.png (1368x768, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jumpaoki
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1118320517730066438
youtube.com/watch?v=xJRuD_PEeDA
youtube.com/watch?v=fSA4CqTKtqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3MlkapgmC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're expecting too much
they really are one of the worst studios around - why did they get OPM again?

they bid the lowest

I survived jojo part 4's fucked up animations
I'll survive OPMs

Attached: 130482752.png (275x275, 109K)

Because the other option (badhouse) was worse.

is OPM 2 going to turn into Jiggly Jiggly Heaven?

Man this episode was weak. It just felt soulless.

Just cancel the season, and wait for Madhouse to clean up their schedule...

>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Dropped.
What an insult to Murata's art.

you'll still get his filler though

badhouse is shit

What really gets me is the series has a slightly darker shade to the colors than Madhouse and the comes off as drab.

Haven't seen this much of a band adaptation since Golden Kamuy.

>just rewatched s1's final fight

WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1490373974833.jpg (1515x1650, 160K)

Even if they were shit, they wouldn't fuck up this badly.

Kys retard it's not filler and an expansion written by ONE.

They already have plenty of worse looking shows so yes, they were going to fuck it up.

Let me remind you fags how S1 looked

Attached: Genos_vs_Mos.webm (640x320, 2.63M)

Prove it.

Still more fun to watch than Moboring Psycho

Dude, I survived Berserk, this is nothing.

this isn't even the best example
we live in a cruel timeline

you do know that most of s1 was outsourced by Bones animators right

Because publishers and producers want their quick buck off of OPM’s popularity, and will turn a profit from cuck redditors and retards who don’t sail-the-seven-seas to watch S2.

cope. It’s filler.

I wish Madhouse did the animation and art while J.C. did the sound design and the writing. Honestly the only thing that I currently see suffering is the art, everything else is pretty good but J.C. can't do fight scenes for shit. Everything else was pretty solid for a show with a 3 year gap between seasons.

I'm not seeing webm proof that they would fuck it up worse than JC staff faggot, tick tock.

I'll correct myself.
You'll still get their filler

>Let me remind you fags how S1 looked
Please dont
It hurts to much as it is
I dont need reminders of what was

Attached: 1554876387570.jpg (419x746, 38K)

I don't have any Overlord webms on me right now

That mossi ass tho.
Man im getting really depressed. I waited so long for s2.

Just cancel this shitfest of an adaptation and send it back to the drawing board.

Oh, I was actually hoping you would have them, I forgot to save them when it was relevant

Yeah despite the lower animation quality, I'd be "okay" with it if it weren't for the fights just being done so fucking poorly. I felt Ep 2 was an improvement in that regard but not by much. In turn the non-fight segments seems to have lower quality, such as the already mentioned outlines.

It's sadly not, this episode was depressing.

how can an insect have that amazing ass?

Good old MG.

Literally w h a t did you expect when you saw JC Staff? Something good?

would you?

Attached: 1555029329800.png (420x595, 281K)

Pretty sure no one's surprised, we're just butthurt right now

You fucking what? The sound design is atrocious here.

That's why ONE is a fraud. His works are dependent on sakuga.

Yeah I have issues with the art for sure. But otherwise I think the pacing, the comedic timing, and the writing are all really good and they definitely upped the ante from the first season in those regards. J.C. is good at that shit. Not to mention the sound design in the Sonic fight I also found okay too, the music was just a little low but the sound effects were in your face and fun.
It's just not that pretty, sadly.

Attached: cant_stop.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

This was so fucking bad, jesus christ.
What's with the delay between the arm cannon turning on and it actually making the sound? Complete incompetence.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-17-02h20m22s893.png (1280x720, 725K)

And should be happy that the filler will be butchered right?

It's their obsession with doing cuts over a transition, least going by these first 2 eps. 2's weren't as bad, but there's so little in-between. THe mos webm someone posted shows what I mean. S1 we weren't cutting for everything. Build up, in-between, impact, all of it got the screen time needed to be enjoyable.
I deleted ep1 of s2 already, but that fight was just cut cut cut cut cut showing beginnings and endings with little else for the most part. It was just jarring.
Like how do you go about having something that relies heavily on it's cool action, and then fuck up that core piece?

Attached: 1428912568184.gif (440x247, 621K)

is it worth watching the second season?

If you want a headache sure
No seriously everything moves so quickly my head started to hurt

You wont understand whats happening.

If you want sakuga animation, dont watch it, thats all, ignore the internet community which u know its toxic as hell.

Give it a try and see for yourself. I'd say no though.

T. jcstaff drone.

> literally saying Sonic is S rank
> watching Saitama stomps him like an ant
> 5 min later tells some shitty A1 rank is stronger than Saitama
Is she fucking retarded?

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-04-17-03h33m18s863.png (1280x738, 807K)

>His works are dependent on sakuga.
His original webcomic looks like it was drawn by a child yet it became a big hit.

I liked sakuga and overall Genos vs Sonic battle flow. Shit pumped my testosterone like crazy. Why are kids complaining here?

I suspect I'm not the first one to point this out today does anyone find the voice acting incredibly weak? It's almost like the actors are not even trying. Also besides the OST being really weak, it is also displaced as hell. Like there's no timing. Anyone feels the same way.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416_193122_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (2340x1080, 746K)

Read the manga. It ironically has better animation than the second season. Plus the the art.

she's a cute retard but my cute retard

Sweet Mask is stronger than your average S class. Probably mid-high tier at least.

>if you want animation*
Here, fixed that for you

because they're kids? i think you answered your own question.

Same. Anything sound related in general is very weak this season, many have already called this out, you aren't alone in this. Hell, some people even thought Saitama's VA got replaced. I'm not sure if it's the VA himself or something else makes him sound different.

Trying too hard. So far Season 2 is better than the first.

Yeah it felt like they chose the wrong music for plenty of scenes.

Someone post webms of quality animation

The direction in general is for the most part bad.

Now JC Staff will get more heat for having another show that looks like shit, and scare the producers, the real culprit of the whole fucking debacle to not fuck over people ever again by using.

I love Garou's voice

Attached: Garou Episode 2.png (1920x1637, 2.79M)

Sweet Mask is stronger than many S class and doesn't advance only because he wants to serve as gatekeeper for those who aren't worthy.

Really? In that case she should've pointed that and also explained why is he still in A rank

Nah, you are just used to the dub.

Wut? Genos, Saitama, Fubuki and most importantly Garou were greatly voiced.

>most of s1 was outsourced by Bones animators
No, that's completely wrong. However, most of the spectacular shots from S1 were done by freelancers.

So how are we expecting this to go down? Will they just adapt ONE's story with Murata's visuals, or will they fuck us all over by animating all of Murata's filler arcs? It would take three fucking seasons to do it all.

what a fucking chad. Can't wait for more scenes with him. The hype is real

Garou’s va is honestly doing god’s work. Looking forward to his chat with Tareo next episode and the KISS.

The latter.

It can't be that bad, unlike Index III episode 2, which had wonky pacing and QUALITY animation that carried over to the rest of the season. I mean it had 11 animation directors (pretty sure a later episode had 21 animation directors, which guarantees it will look like shit. How many did OPM2 episode 2 have?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.39_[2019.04.17_08.44.07].jpg (1280x720, 247K)

The borderline nonexistent animation is so bad holy shit. Where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1530983305409.png (400x300, 97K)

But she makes my peepee become the big pee pee

Attached: fubuki.jpg (1600x2589, 437K)

Calm down animeonly, Sweet Mask stays in A rank to keep the shitters out of S rank, he's the self-appointed gatekeeper.

Why the fuck does JC Staff seem so hopelessly incapable of drawing a bald person to save their lives? All the characte have weird faces in a lot of scenes, but Saitama's entire head is a walking disaster.

JUST.

Heard they were too booked.

5 Chief Animation Directors
3 Animation Directors
3 Assistant Animation Directors

The funniest shit is that all you fags seething due to the quality will be here next week. And the next, etc.
Personally when I find something unenjoyable I stop watching it.

> actually wasting time on reading in manga

Attached: 1552263894916.gif (133x128, 562K)

eh its not what I wanted but its still not bad enough to drop or to even bitch about to bad
I just wish it was season one again
I member when season one came out I used screenshots as like backgrounds on my desktop but nothing here yet has made me feel that feel again
am I just depressed or is this season worse

Attached: 1554026017437.gif (540x304, 2.95M)

I'm having fun watching the trainwreck.

Problem is that when I'm going into Index III my expectations are that it's going to be shit while OPM's S1 raised the bar high enough that seeing this second season is just painful

>literally saying Sonic is S rank
>watching Saitama stomps him like an ant
Sonic/Genos level still jobs to Dragons.
SM has fought multiple

Attached: hG2xSQj_d.jpg (640x920, 116K)

Some retard couldn't wait just 1 FUCKING YEAR to let the same staff that worked on S1 to work on S2 so they picked a random cheap studio available to work on S2, this is the end result of that, and the problem isn't even JC Staff itself, JC Staff is also a victim since JC Staff was already full on schedule and this retard that owns the IP threw the S2 on their faces like if it were a bag of poop, so JC Staff is doing the best they can with the staff they could gather for this project.

Attached: BBl0E4u.png (848x480, 239K)

Its enjoyable, just sakugatards whining for the sake of whining, I still hope S3 has a different anime studio with proper production.

its not unenjoyable its more like disappointing
like when your girlfriend says she will come out on a nice date with you and then wants to stay home last second
you still love her your just disappointed because you made plans for a good night

Attached: 1531503696625.gif (500x280, 1.75M)

look how fucking smooth that gif is this season can't compare

>The funniest shit is that all you fags seething due to the quality will be here next week. And the next, etc.
Even Berserk fags still saw their abortion of a adaptation. Doesn't mean we can't say it's disappointing.

I'd take smear scenes over slideshows any day

I love Saitama's stop in that scene

Even Tokyo Ghoul fans watched the re adaptation.(not as much because the pacing and character development were trash).

alright guys I'm about to watch episode 2 and I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. I'm going into the episode with the mindset that the animation is going to be good, and that you guys are just shitposting or something.

anyone else think Genos is not as good this season, like I want some funny Genos moments

It's the same writer as the first season, dumbass

peak perfomance

At least they can keep a continuous flow for more than 3 seconds. Episode 2 is just cut, still, cut, bare minimum pew pew, cut, still with mouth flapping.

I'm a pretty hard sakuga and Murata fag, ep1 was a bit upsetting, but my non autistic friends havent noticed anyrhing different between S1 and S2.

Should I kill them.

Madhouse just finished a uneven and unremarkable adaptation of Boogiepop. Same fucking director as OPM S1 even. No interesting framing, no standout character animation or sakuga face-offs. A muted soundtrack for most part and a lot of talking heads.

You guys need to accept S2 would likely get a run-of-the-mill treatment over there and look better in some aspects, worse in others because they can't just whistle and bring back all of the freelancers. The only scenario you get something like S1 is if Bones was handling it.

Interesting to enjoy something you consider shit. You must not have much going on in your life.
Except nobody has promised S1 level of quality for S2. You have no right to demand anything.
I'm a berserk fan and I consider the anime unwatchable. On a whole different level than Opm S2.

I'm genuinely baffled. Are the arms Genos has in S1 really that hard to draw? Granted, I'm no artist, but it doesn't look that complicated, and I'd imagine most artists would be able to replicate the shading for the scenes that they want to look pretty.

I can't get my head around the horrible looking metal in this season.

They are not the only ones, the normies on youtube and twitter are the same, as long as the art and writing are fine, OPM S2 will be passable.

This episode was unironically greatly animated it just had weird as fuck style in that one articular scene of that screenshot during 10 seconds or so, basically that and the roadrunner run following it

Imagine actually believing this

rewatching Season 1 before I jump into Season 2. should I be disappointed or excited for OPM without Mad House

How was the serious side hops?

Natsume is nothing without his Bones buddies(who work in Hero Academia and Mob).

yes the only question is how
I say drop them off in Detroit

If you were a big Garou fan I could believe it.

Agreed anyone who can't draw simple fucking arms should not be working as a animator anyhow

the metal makes me gag

Attached: 1547254797962.jpg (700x657, 96K)

The only part that looked really bad was Genos Machine Gun blows before Sonic got serious.

can we switch mob s2 and opm s2?

Attached: dog.jpg (667x659, 27K)

I thought it was good enough up to Sonic's reaction, but then in another example of that infuriating habit this season has, the actual hit of Saitama advancing mid-hops was a messy blur and the impact proper skipped.

>implying the only thing wrong with S2 is lack of sakuga to appease the sakugatards
You sure love the amateur metal shading, retarded skin gradient which makes characters look like they've got sunburn and constant cut to still shots during battle.

What is this nonsense? ACCA was the best looking show of 2017 and wasn't that great in the animation department.
Boogiepop reeked of production disaster as soon as it had some Twitter drama followed by a delay.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-23-17h22m38s543.png (1280x720, 884K)

just look the episode up, it was in fact and sadly the last good animated Shippuden "big fight" episode for several years up until the very last 2 fighst before the end of the series

king appears at the door, ok thats fine it's actually pulled off well all things considered, but then saitama's goof with his game and then genos' self-serious monologue start overlapping with the strangest choice of background theme and then the scene just fucking ends

does this director have no fucking clue? most scenes so far, if they even have a clearly emphasized tone, seem to have multiple ones. why drown out the silly ending with an out of place serious tone when it's just genos being overly serious again? and why make it feel so rushed? fucking hell

oh sorry I thought you meant the series parts of that screenshot episode

dude is MOB woeth watching I watched the first 2ish episodes and quit because it seemed like it was just gonna be 2 seasons of that dude taking advantage of the little autistic kid dose the show get better

because if OPM don't get better I want a different anime to fill the slot

Did they pissed off the old staff or something?
Or is the production commite full of incompetent jews that wanted to ride the success for cheaper?

>the strangest choice of background theme and then the scene just fucking ends

*Saitama's goof smile shot*
*Background shot outside the apartment going into the sky*
*Proceed to go into the Hero HQ and Garou scenes for a proper finish*

Why the fuck did they put the credits in between? What the fuck.

watch it

he doesn't give you a choice in the matter

WHY IS HER CHIN SO FUCKING POINTY

What drama? The one with one animator being sent to the hospital?

The second one.

The problem here is that director that got all his friends to work on s1 wanted to make Boogiepop, and at the same time his friends were all scattered and too busy with their own shit. Then you have to consider the fact that the longer it takes for a sequel to come out the less people are gonna watch it which means less money. JC Staff were basically the emergency button for them in that sense.

sauce

The fucking animator for the best cuts of S2 so far is retweeting people shitting on S2 lol.

twitter.com/jumpaoki

>all these facile retards blindly praising madhouse

you realise s1 was done mostly by freelance animators hired by madhouse?

Bald Cape is probably the worst translated name of the Season, as bad as the JoJo stand names in Little Bomber, Arts and Craft etc.

>does this director have no fucking clue?
This is the only other anime he directed, what do you think?

Attached: MajimojiRurumo-cover.jpg (225x281, 24K)

WHAT THE HELL HAHAHA

No, the original character designer complaining that they didn't even ask his imput.

So he is.

>twitter.com/jumpaoki
i cant believe they went with that sound designer from apocarypta

Because he didnt work in today episode.

What is it originally in the comic and manga?
I'm thinking of just picking up the manga

What is with this pacing in the scenes, holy shit. When Sonic and Genos talked outside the apartment things cut so fast that I thought they had legit just sped up the video by 30%.

Cape Baldy.

so we're not getting a third season at this rate, right?

I think he did the cut where Genos goes to punch Sonic in the face as he lands on his tippy toes.

Only issue I have is the niggerspeed pacing

Two episodes in and its been a major disappointment. Not even sure Garou can save it.

One of the things people seem to be learning is, there is so much more to anime than just the animation quality.

This new season is not just inferior visually, but in every conceivable way. Drop any critical metric like shot composition, framing, flow between cuts, comedic timing, VA performance, sakuga, pacing, sound design, use of OST. Fucking ANYTHING and you will start to understand why season 1 was so good. Not just for the sakuga, but every facet of the production complementing the other. The first season had this air of goofiness to each of its characters and the situations they found themselves into that was juxtaposed perfectly with the visceral destruction and intimidating raw power portrayed by the heroes and villains of the show. It just worked, and worked perfectly leading to the show getting as big as it did.

Season two has none of that. Literally just the production team trying its best to copy and paste the material from the manga to the screen with no passion at all. OPM season 1 was a passion project. Murata's manga is a passion project. This second season is just C O N T E N T that was commissioned by a production committee who wanted to see it turn a profit.

Attached: 1536546630249.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Because based mob psycho is better

Asobi Asobase was overrated.

Scratch that, it's just incompetent and amateurish in every way. Even a simple manga copypaste could have been a lot more watchable.

Damn Asirpa really let herself go.

I unironically thought it was Asirpa

>opmfags being normalfags
i hope you have a stroke by age 25

>Murata's manga is a passion project
But according to the "experts" here its a fillerfest.

I couldn't say it better.

>

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

I’m also really liking Midorikawa’s performance as Garou. His energy, the different inflections, the distinct tone - all great.

That didnt work with Tokyo Ghoul or Akame Ga Kill.

Studiofags are just productiondeetfags in the making. Give them time, they'll realize they should be watching based Natsume's new Boogiepop instead of this shit soon enough.

Attached: 1552981458175.gif (600x338, 1.32M)

Finally watched this shit

Garou parts were the best
Genos vs Sonic was rought around the edges and the serious series was executed way too fast
Fubuki vs Saitama was QUALITY

I swear, this would improve 50% if they paced it correctly, they are rushing like madmen

Is there a part they want to animate so badly that its worth practically skipping a lot of shit?
Are they just trying to cram in elder centipede?

Both seem idiotic ideas from a newbie director

No, it didn't. It was kind of popular in the web, only. Without Murata, Madhouse and Bones, he would still be a nobody.

Except he did.
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1118320517730066438

probably the latter

Im pretty fucking sure they messed around with saitama's voice

Where do you want to end it? Gouketsu death? People hated it.

Yeah and Yea Forums is the same board that believes basic human morality doesn't exist, tsunderes are good and that Tats is best girl. Not exactly the most trustworthy sort.

SOMETHING is off for sure. I'm glad I'm not going fucking crazy here and more have noticed.

It's still going to be successful; not as much as s1 obviously but still up there. The issue is whether s3 will be berserk tier or not

Did they? I recall a lot of people finding it funny.

kek. based animator.

Akame Ga Kill was pretty much unsalvageable unless you literally rewrote it from chapter 1

It probably will, though hopefully with a different, more competent studio.

Why do you retard insist of watching an inferior version of the source material?

I do feel bad for the guy because he seemed really motivated even though his team don't seem to be

I didn't like it that much either but I really like this face that the brother made. That is the emotion I harnessed when I typed that out, that of the enlightened otaku.

>twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1118320517730066438

Based Kenichiro, saving OPM S2 one cut at a time.

>People hated it.

Why though? I thought it was great. Did people seriously expect another ebin fight at this point?

>that delicious design

>all the good scenes are from the same guy

Jesus christ imagine how it must feel for this fella, being the only one trying and being grouped together with all the unmotivated people in his team when people call the animation shit

The hero we need, not the one we deserve

People didn't hate his death but rather hated the extremely drawn out tournament, actually people just hate how drawn out everything is because ONE has put the webcomic on hold for so long that him and Murata are just trying to pad out the manga for as long as they can before it catches up.

It is clear that trying to cram elder centiped means a breakneck speed pacing.

But yes, its a good place to end

Its a case of "too long for one cour, too short for a second one"

Saitama is the only one off, the rest is fine.

I don't think people hated it or expected that. Though some wanted Gouketsu to run into Bang or someone similar so they could have a big 100+ page fight out of him.

ONE writes the manga tho

how the fuck did he allow someone like pretty prisoner up there?

Either animator-san is based or his English just isn't that good.

Attached: 1555442998979.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>Why do you retard insist of watching an inferior version of the source material?

So pretty much 99.9% of the adaptations except Attack on Titan and JoJo?

People didn't hate Gouketsu per se.

People hated that the extremely drawn-out arc (due to murata being sick and taking a lot of breaks) was concluded in such a weak way

Hence why I said both One and Murata when referring to the manga. One only recently updated the webcomic for the first time in a long ass time.

Absolutely based.

This happened to a portion of an episode from Made in Abyss, which while it took cues from the manga obviously, completely went in it's own direction with how it set up a lot of these scenes. They truly did do their absolute best job to take the manga and and transform it into a version of itself that would make it the best version it could be in TV format.

Except for one scene in episode 6 where they clearly had no idea what to do with, so they did just copy the manga panel for panel and it stands out as probably the worst scene in the show. To truly adapt something (to do it right) is to take it and make it work for the format you are adapting to. Not simply to dump it into a different format along with the cheapest produced extra layers that are required to be included in that other format (music, voices, movement, etc.) Any production that is doing that shouldn't viewed as anything more than a glorified advertisement.

The people who were just made S class the moment they entered the association obviously didn't go through him.

I hope they let him work more for Garou vs Metal Bat and the post Superfight stuff. He deserves better.

I feel for the guy I really do, but all these mediocre/bad cuts really let his cuts shine that much brighter.

Sweet mask probably wasn't vetoing anyone he didn't like by the time

Jesus I thought it was just a meme that he's the only guy doing a good job but it keeps proving itself to be true.

Hopefully he will keep that up from now on.

>Implying we are not reading manga first

>hated the extremely drawn out tournament
Oh dont worry about it, u guys are about to get the opposite, so there isnt no complains about dragging or slow pacing.

Most of the s class were already out up their before he got in charge. A lot of them were in lower classes until the association started realizing there were freaks in their ranks. Genos is the first to be s class to be seen by Amai before being accepted. Others were just ranked up or just picked like King into it.

Im starting to believe the Suiryu arc will really be 2 episodes as Murata mentioned last year. Most of his fans were Anti Garou so it doesnt matter if he gets trolled, right?

absolute god
aoki please save the finale

Attached: 1549427182828.gif (606x700, 463K)

paizuri

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p]-0002.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

shes CUTE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

A man can't carry a whole show, just look forward to nice gifs of his scenes from time to time.

Why does it look like she saw Kings cock?

Tuesdays are gonna be fun.

I think his english isn't super great, one of the posts he retweets is his cut from this episode, and the other one is someone complaining about the sound design.

get a load of this fag

Attached: kaj.png (495x521, 194K)

They really need to let him animate Saitama punching Elder, THATS the scene they should not screw up at all, that moment can help overshadow the previous episodes.

>does anyone find the voice acting incredibly weak?
Just wait for the dub

Man I am not feeling any of the emotion I should be feeling in these scenes. They're so rushed and the music is so weak. Who had the fucking monkey's paw?

Attached: 1350672452140.jpg (250x209, 9K)

she isn't puripuri prisoner
she's a good girl(male)

We have Fridays for manga chapters as well(this friday we are getting a new chapter).

At this point I think it's fine to just give up on season 2's quality as it's only going to get worse.

Let's just pray season 3 goes to Bones so that the real fights can get the proper treatment.

Yeah being Japanese he probably wouldn't retweet the other tweet if he actually understood what it was talking about.

Attached: D4Tjl_GWAAAifrS.jpg (1199x485, 108K)

Yeah, there really is no other way. Better wait longer than sacrifice quality.
Suiryu vs Saitama could be the "big" fight in episode 11, and Suiryu vs the mosterfied fighters the episode 12 finale.

I read a shitload more manga than I watch anime

Murata also retweeted some of those

Evil Sawashiro is best Sawashiro

Miyazaki(OST composer) also worked in Season 1

How many more episodes do I have to suffer this annoying edgelord?

He lost his game then or someone screwed up his music.

I checked his twitter and couldn't find them, did he delete them?

Shame pic related won't get the fight his design deserved, he looked straight out of digital devil saga.

Attached: Choze_profile_new.png (696x1332, 1.7M)

I'm willing to believe it's the latter, since the music in the announcement trailer was fucking cool.

he wouldn't retweet those if he didn't know what they are talking about since the tweets are text only
guy knows what people are saying
can he lose his job over that?

seems like he did, I can't find them either, I was shocked when I saw him doing it

Okay faggot, you will suffer every single day. Because Garou is the new tsundere MC. Either start liking him like everyone and their mom or drop this.

Attached: D4SfGmsU8AIKwDc.jpg (2024x2271, 661K)

He may have used a translation app, we all know how inaccurate those can be, it might have come across as something praising the sound design instead of shitting on it. And I hope he isn't canned over this, because he seems to be the only animator doing good cuts for S2.

why the fuck are they making garou so hot? are they trying to make me a homosexual?

Fuck this gay anime
New manga chapter when? Thursday?

It's okay to be gar for GARou

Attached: garou fingers.gif (300x169, 932K)

implying you aren't already

Sonic too. He looks more twinkish this season and the haircut Genos gave him makes me diamonds.

Friday it seems. The anime may suck but at least we got the manga and webcomic.

Are you ready for him to be blue? Ready for Green Phoenix Man? Purple Brown hair DO-S?

IMAGINE

Attached: soon.png (498x231, 64K)

>his fucking nipple
is Murata bi? he has even drawn Sanic as a catboi

Sankaku chan

No, you are a faggot but you just didn't know it.

I'm fucking ready to see and hear this in the anime.

Attached: 0417045915.jpg (458x530, 188K)

Attached: 125817537653.jpg (392x416, 80K)

Murata is a hardcore fubukibro, yeah? I'm not surprised at all if he did

>Midorikawa's "Chu~"
I'm already erect

Guess you didn't watch index s3 ir date a live s3

This is an improvement for jc staff

>OP really is just a slideshow of characters
I was really hoping it was just a teaser.

There is no reason to watch the anime right now when the manga is available. The only reason I've watches S1 eventhough I've read the manga was because of the sakuga. This doesn't have any. It's stills, speed lines, filters and CGI. Fuck JC Staff. Shouldn't accept the job when you can't do it justice.

DOn;t worry dude, they're saving all their animation for the tournament arc. That wig is going to be moving in the wind and everything.

>he has even drawn Sanic as a catboi
g-going to need a copy of that image
j-just for proof

What are the odds that we get a season 2.1 that makes it ok?

Yeah, he had a weak voice in the manga.

it still has voice actors, music and some vestige of animation so it's still superior to any shitty manga any day of the week

better than the web comic, not the manga.

>is MOB worth watching.
Yes. It starts a little slow, but most agree that it develops into something pretty great. It's not a pure action/comedy show like OPM though.

FUCK ME DADDY

not too lewd, but learning that neko is slang for twink bottom in Japan it changed my perspective

Attached: sanic cat.jpg (436x512, 34K)

anime > manga always. Just because it's shit out faster because of lower production values it doesn't make it better.

everything after and including the fake-out wasnt that good

Attached: 1546190701871.jpg (544x400, 28K)

she CUTE

Attached: 5df16s8df1s6d5.png (83x196, 27K)

But the webcomic is already better than the manga, so how does that work?

Animefags are willing to eat shit so long as it makes noise and moves

>some vestige of animation
You should've just ended it at voice actors and music.

Attached: 2d87437e1e5f12e63394db7f21acd29e.gif (499x346, 1.25M)

The
>baaaka
>minnakurosu party da
>DE WA mata
Yeah Garou's got a based as fuck voice, it's perfect

Attached: 1555451154679.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

How in the name of everloving FUCK do you manage to fuck up pacing THIS BADLY?

Attached: 1551662798760.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

Attached: opm-vs-sonic.gif (500x360, 997K)

Not time and the fact no one knows the fuck they are doing. Even the direction of music and sound is just out of place everywhere and doesn't fit or can be heard.

Attached: zxH2ikP.gif (399x287, 709K)

>He, you know what would be fun? Instead of ending this season with the Tournament, we should do your best to reach fucking monster garou, so no one can adapt the series anymore.

to be fair the fight animation in episode 1 and 2 is pretty good even if it's not the god tier sakuga level season 1 was at it's pretty decent and is so far the best part of season 2

I want to have SEX with speed o sound sonic

So where are the in-house staff of JC all this time?
Also, I'm really worried that all the talent in animation for TV shows nowadays are too dependent on freelancers.

This looks like an upscale. So why are people downloading the so-called 1080p? Are they literally retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16_19-28-08.png (385x58, 8K)

Fubuki is just Ritsu if he actually disliked Mob.

>It's stills, speed lines, filters and CGI

Attack on Titan and JoJo?

Seems that the other studio available was Deen.

You never watched Mob or Assasination Classroom?

Garou's voice is strong everywhere.

Attached: strong.jpg (384x137, 36K)

I don't know also the credits apparently shows they have multiple directors on animation and assistance animation. Its basically like how bad movies have too many people on hand for anything to go right. I don't know what's going on but with those early mentions of production hell it seems the case with this and they are just scrambling with what ever they got. I don't know if the jumpako dude is a freelancer but he is the only one showing effort and good shots. Too bad there is always bad sound direction in his shots.

I want SOSS to literally SPEED fuck my mouth

This scene will have more unique frames than the entirety of Season 2.

Attached: 1447012886733.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

Fubuki should just give up and accept being her sister's little fucktoy pet.

Which mob? You mean mob psycho, or some other show?

OH NO NO NO NO

Sweet Mask is stronger than most of the S-class heroes, he's probably top 5.

Attached: Mask vs Narinki Squad.png (1518x1080, 2.93M)

I did they manage to make the metal look so bad? Impressive.

this makes me want to die

*How

I Disagree. I don't consider Shou's trigger for Mob a fake-out and there were elements of the Claw Arc that I found extremely enjoyable. It was definitely rushed, but it still told a cohesive story that aligned with the themes of the show and it was filled with tons of great character moments.
And even if that wasn't the case, the last 2 episodes aren't enough to ruin the whole season for me which was consistently way above average for the most part. But I respect your opinion.

>Garou will never whisper sweet nothings into your ear with that voice
it hurts too much

Attached: 1549423376865.png (725x583, 465K)

>People are still grasping at straws pretending a new studio is going to ruin OPM 2

Attached: 1543153828326.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>e
I don't think i'm ready for tornado to be drawn like a sped unintentionally this season

>going to ruin
It already has been ruined.

>Tats
>Bang
>Atomic
>Flash
>Darkshine
Nah

They already ruined one of the coolest things in the season, the Serious side hops
Not sure how they can make it worse.

is garou popular with girls? I mean he is a perfect specimen with muscles, sharp features and ebin wolf theme.
I think I've seen more men saying they want to get impregnated by him than women.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

i want to pound that ass until my dick falls off

Sweet Mask did better against Black Sperm than Atomic Samurai did. Also, I did say "probably" top 5. Regardless, he's still one of the strongest for sure.

Attached: Sweet Mask vs Black Sperm.png (670x646, 559K)

Since season 2 is already down the shitter we should move on to discussing season 3.

Attached: 6a3919819daca63a07d690cb18d4cbcd64b27f69c5aa98a8e36c78d5d62f9768.jpg (378x310, 34K)

Yes. Girls are literally begging to be fingered / manhandled roughly by Garou on Twitter as we speak.

Congrats user, you're heterosexual.

Attached: 1548296276810.jpg (1296x1600, 333K)

Doubt it will get one unless were being real generous.

You're talking to retards who think madhouse is any more competent after the shitshow that is Overlord III. It couldn't be more obvious that it's a bunch of newfags, or worse, teenagers and youtubefags, given their obessesion with "muh studios". Don't even bother.

s-source?

Atomic has been jobbing and Bang is retired so I'll give you that

Good fucking lord the animation is bad.

Attached: 1531058356115.jpg (680x907, 46K)

>begging to be fingered / manhandled roughly by Garou
based and garoupilled

Fubuki seems like the type to angrily and begrudgingly masturbate about people more powerful than her.

HOLY SHIT WHY. That hand CG literally looks like a stupid robot short I tried making using Poser, Bryce 3D and Lightwave back in like highschool in the late 90s. Shitty low quality polygonal rendering and everything which my ancient rig still took hours to render like 15 seconds of video. Fucking stupid.

I daresay, it's not BAD, it's just MEH as fuck compared to S1

If anything I expected worse from JC Staff honestly

Attached: 1555202920051.png (629x1173, 166K)

Yes. Mob is kino as fuck. Even the arcs that are rushed/kinda lame (ie world domination) are still beautiful to look at. The story is definitely more abstract and the fights aren't the most choreographically impressive, but the show makes up for it in straight animation quality.

Attached: cheelai.png (1461x1080, 1.76M)

>we are living in a timeline where the fucking printed manga has better animation quality then s2 of OPM
where did it all go so wrong anons

Attached: 99847.jpg (721x837, 116K)

The problem isnt the absence of Madhouse, its the presence of JC.
Choose any other studio.
Fucking Toei did a better job a few months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=xJRuD_PEeDA

I just finished watching Geekdom OPM review, and its funny how he comes more understandable than a lot of the people here and reddit. We can agree that Saitama vs Fubuki had stiff animation.

It's not that either, I'd say. Sure there's shittier animation, WAY shittier animation, leaving this season of OPM as merely mediocre, but more than that it's mediocre animation that's desperately trying to live up to high expectations and failing horribly, making it more embarrassing in the process.

Granted One Piece has 3 minutes of good animation every 50 episodes.

You mean the same Toei that is the richest animation studio in the world?

Why does One Piece's sound design still sound 20 years out of date? Those sound like sci-fi laserbeams from the 50's.

Attached: 1554182647854.jpg (1024x914, 110K)

It’s said in season 1

Maybe OPM S1 being good is actually the biggest mistake here? It was so good that anything less of that is unacceptable.

I found it on mobile even. Try harder user.

they are literally DBZ sounds with different pitch

I already understand how it is but its just more or less disheartening realizing the reality of the situation. Episode 1 was alright, episode 2 was rushed as fuck and needed time though Garou is the best part. It seems they are putting effort to him.

Because it is. Toei Literally uses the same sound effects they used in DB and DBZ used some 20-30 years ago.

They never even bothered making new sound effects
Skip to 1:20 and you will hear they still used the same generic beam sound
youtube.com/watch?v=fSA4CqTKtqo

Its the same effects they have been using for years. Not only the sounds hut music in many parts make it sound outdated as fuck.

And even then TOEI rarely ever delivers in any kind of good animation, specially with OP that doesn't even have a good soundtrack and most voice actors don't even deliver

They only took DBS seriously after Toriyama himself went in and slapped them hard apparently, and saw the worlwide success

Movies are a different story of how they managed them

So this is it ? They didnt have the time to Fix the animation like in Episode 1 ?
How Murata feel about this ? No comment from him ?

Attached: 68754442.gif (300x168, 889K)

Murata hanged himself after watching episode 2.

Animation isn't about draw just one decent rendition of an image it's about trying to render a whole slew of consistent looking images with a deadline and a tight budget and Machinery is a real tricky cunt to get consistently right on a good day.

Damn....
F

Pacing should be back to normal next week though, the only fight that should bother animating is Garou vs TTM.

>anime achieves success by being well animated
>give the second season to a low tier company
Unironically what were they thinking?

>Yea Forums is disappointed
>REDDIT is disappointed
No hope for this season?

>Sweet Mask
Someone tell me why Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask gets to have Kamen and Amai remain in his name for the subs but Tatsumaki and Fubuki, the characters whose names are actually Tatsumaki and Fubuki, and everyone online calls them Tatsumaki and Fubuki, get translated?

Never underestimate Japanese Autism for deadlines.
Really.

i enjoyed the episode

>anime > manga always.

Attached: 924-3.png (398x390, 106K)

you know why

Hopefully. Its weird that last episode paving moslty sped up too fast on the fights whole this episode both fights and normal scenes are just sped up to the nth degree.

I mean, you could have a pipe dream.

Picture it: the sheer outrage will force a remastering of the seasoncalled Shin One Punch Man 2, some time in the future. Still takes the base of this season, but with blue-ray style tweaks to stills and action scenes redone.

Is it wrong that enjoyed the 2 episodes so far? I usually just read manga 99% of the time so I really dont know if its animated badly or not.

Seconding

I almost didn't watch OPM2 becouse people keep cherry picking the worse frames that you can't even see unless you pause the video and spreading them as if the whole thing is like that

sure season 1 looked better, but season 2 is totally fine and watchable

>anime > manga always
OH NONONONO
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3MlkapgmC0

Atleast this isn't Berserk tier.

>othing to watch this season besides OP2 and maybe that one of the guy tutoring some girls
Time to find something old I never got to watch I guess

Attached: 1364521281585.gif (250x409, 940K)

>d maybe that one of the guy tutoring some girls
?

no idea what you are talking about

>not having jerked off to every picture of Tatsumaki in existence
Just this once I will help you. glo-s-s

Attached: 2123561256.jpg (1938x2629, 1.13M)

Imagine being this retarded, I fucking hate this board. Anime is always inferior.

Greed

Episode 1 covered 3 chapters
Episode 2 covered 5 chapters.
Episode 3 might cover up to Garou vs Spring Mustache imo.(Episode Title is The Hunt begins).

I can't wait for the backlash

Godbless u user.

I assume he's talking about bokuben

Episode 2 covered like 104 pages of content, that explains the rushed pacing, next week it might cover 94 pages so it wont feel rushed like today episode.

Next week we are getting TTM vs Garou, Tareo introduction, Garou vs Golden Ball and Spring Mustache.

The voices from the anime are better than the manga in jjba

They will shove Saitama's chop on it just to ruin the pacing again.

It kinda warm my heart that both Yea Forums and r/anime is trashing this season hard. That's when you know something is truly crap.

What the fuck Fubuki, when does your nose end?

Attached: (((FUBUKI))).png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>:>

Attached: 1537501530901.png (860x484, 417K)

That will probably happen in the beginning of episode 4, along with Metal Bat intro and the start of the Tourney.

goddamn

Attached: 982739842784372834.png (1440x810, 1.77M)

Oh right, Bomb intro next week too. I always pictured him with Zenos voice(Hunter x Hunter 2011).

I want to cry

>handsome kamen amai mask
wh-what the fuck

Fujos hated that the episode focused on Fubukis boobs more than Garous back and crotch.

where can i find good hentai of her

A lot of people enjoyed it, fanservice sure can help carry the series.

>Your post

Attached: 1523700827_Kekyoin.png (959x719, 693K)

The animation may be horrid but they put some good work into every scene that included her milkers.

On google.

Who is the cutie in the middle? pic related

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.01_[2019.04.16_16.02.01].jpg (1920x1080, 889K)

>Anime is always inferior.
This can't be true since Saint Seiya and arguably Sailor Moon anime exists

That guy is still retarded though

Anime-only fella here. I didn't expect Fubuki you all creamed yourselves about to be the pathetic kind. Does she get character development?

A bitch that dies in 5 pages

Fubuki is coming after you with her finishing move, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 678974899.jpg (751x346, 147K)

>make a cute character
>dies instantly
For what purpose?

Seems that Do-S wont be censored like Midnight was in Hero Academia.

>complains about never being number 1 in anything
>could easily become number 1 model
>thighs
>curves
>S rank milkers
She is number 1 in my books

Attached: 15d5612cc28d50c4c0546a2f0eb9393f.jpg (540x686, 43K)

>desperately trying to live up to high expectations
This cannot be emphasised this enough. People put OPM on a fucking pedestal as if it's the second coming of Christ. Hell, I'd go as far as to say they're no different than those religious fanatics. Refusing to believe their precious series has even a modicum of flaws. Trying to have a discussion is impossible with all the circlejerking.

Not to mention, if Madhouse was responsible for S2, I'm willing to bet the mood will be a complete inverse from just the name alone. Whether it has the same staff or not is inconsequential.
>Don't worry, they're saving it for the big fight!
>It's just some slight mistakes. They will fix for the blu rays!
>Y'all hating on the wrong people. Blame the publishers not the studio!
Such dishonesty and hypocrisy. Obviously, we will never know how it'll play out. But if the history of fandom is anything to go by, I wouldn't be surprised.

Finish on her face
God i love fubuki so much it hurts

Yep, in the next arc.

>pinned tweet is him proudly animating his literal who of the season waifu
Based.

Does japan think box cutters make great weapons?
I remember those being used in Evangelion

Its completely fucking stupid

Read the manga

>toxic
go back to your lolbaby forum

No she doesn't, she only developed in the current arc after getting traumatized by garou.

>I survived X's fucked up animations
Pretty sure X wasn't famous for sakuga but for its writing. That's not true for OPM.

No, that is exactly the joke, that a powerful psychic user is using a motherfucking box cutter showing how delusional and naive she is.

season 2 is turning out to be way better than season 1 and we aren't even half way through, and the animation in season 2 makes season 1 look like nothing.

Thats Season 3, user.

(You)

Attached: 1528054104911.jpg (271x251, 16K)

What does that have to do with anything you or I said?

Attached: 1555247651628.gif (340x480, 1.83M)

That's Sweet Mask's whore.

Attached: E12.png (800x1138, 1.05M)

Attached: saitamafubuki.jpg (993x560, 34K)

pff, fujos loved

How was the "accelerate" scene? I haven't even gotten the motivation to watch the episode ;_;

Attached: x8.png (860x1236, 920K)

I wish they used ONE's art instead of Murata

the rendering here really fucking confuses me
it looks part of his finger joints are bending backwards and to the sides

A Bones style OPM would be elder god tier, the MA arc would go down in history as one of the greatest masterpieces.

It wasn't too bad however most of it is blurry or the pacing ruins some of it.

Attached: 1555442290565.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

didn't see a webm version yet

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Is the ED sung by Garou's VA? Even if it's not it's hilarious that it sounds like it is.

It's garbage.
They suck at conveying speed.

When did he ever fight multiple dragons? The only S-class I remember doing that is Flash, who is generally referred to as top tier.

I was waiting for this

Attached: 1553357434412.jpg (816x720, 88K)

Sweetmask fought black sperm while getting shot at by ENW

Black Sperm is a splitting monster which is a bad matchup for Atomic.

>Manga only fags

Tats looked cute.

Attached: Tats.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

The smile looks bad.

Objectively false
One Piece has better animation than OPM S2 on regular bases
One Piece also has better soundtrack and voice acting than OPM
Also their other shows are also very well animated, examples including Kitaro, Crystal S3, and Tiger Mask W
Toriyama never complained about the animation, this is a popular misconception, he complained about the anime, but that was because of the writing

>That ED
dogshit

Attached: 1391222741893.jpg (855x720, 62K)

I know what you mean, she looked arrogant in the manga, while in this picture seems happy like a cute little girl.

Attached: 1555473277680.png (1542x1080, 713K)

Murata's illustrations are so fantastic that this was always the case, even though s1 was really good.

S1 ending was much worse, with a theme song that wasnt fitting at all.

I guess that's fair, but it was a short section of a team battle, and I'm not sure how to judge Black Sperm considering he was fighting practically everyone and split up into separate bodies. I would've said the closest would be Tatsumaki, but ultimately it was more of a 1v1 vs. Sperm.

The them was done on purpose to be a cool down from all the craziness. It seems Ed 2 is trying the same thing except doesn't work as well since its not as crazy as s1 so the juxtaposition is lost.

Whats hilarious is that you're watching this piece of shit and then all of a sudden there's a great piece of animation for 3 seconds. You forgot just for a moment how shit the rest of the episode looked, and then you're immediately reminded once its back to being outsourced to some starving Korean.

V chin

>people complaining about panning stills
>have never seen belladonna
Holy mother of pleb. You wouldn't know good animation even if it slapped you across the face. (CGI is shit though)

Attached: Kanashimi.no.Beradonna.(aka.Belladonna.of.Sadness).(1973).10bit.720p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-MandR_01:12 (946x720, 1.02M)

it costs money to purchase new and updated sound effects

Came to post this. Fubuki is #1 gal onOPM universe. Not even his sister can take that from her.

Attached: boner.png (611x368, 356K)

They took Dragon Ball Z’s sound effects, which is why Dragon Ball Super had to change to lame ass new ones. Idk why One Piece having it means DBS can’t, since they’re fucking awesome.

Panning stills are fine if they look good and are used appropriately, these don't and aren't.

Her big sister(small) is better anyway
>inb4 >Asanagi

Attached: 3a3fca60e69bd5a8c8e6847b21310d0ca27704cfae8edf868fecf62e93215614.jpg (800x1130, 120K)

At least it sounded pleasant and relaxing.

Nice pearl necklace
>pic related from literally the same scene

Attached: PearlNecklace.png (1216x865, 1.28M)

>"Apologize to J.C.Staff!"
Geez, hope the people who actually thought this after watching the first episode apologize to us now.

The whole Sonic part was filled with jarring transitions and odd pacing, especially right after he loses against Saitama.

good catch. can't believe this animation.

This is becoming too cruel at this point

Attached: 1547383202294.jpg (824x579, 85K)

This is genuinely humorous. I can imagine him retweeting a hate comment with a smiley emoji, ignorantly feeling heartwarmed about it.

Fuck I didn't see that.

That panel was actually the best animated scene in the episode.

you teens are just looking for something to complain about. so easy to just enjoy the series.

> don't point out bad things because I say so

Attached: 1185622833.png (429x366, 98K)

Murata ruined OPM

Would Fubuki be a good girlfriend for Saitama?

Attached: f19db04aec0328b06ecfd26390cb7bc5.gif (522x321, 852K)

Attached: long arm man.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: product.jpg (789x389, 63K)

no

Attached: 1529519660796.jpg (1024x1448, 272K)

No, but then, right now no one is.

Attached: One-Punch Man V1 (2014) - Page 105.jpg (2037x3056, 533K)

I will admit that the animation isn't as bad as it's really made out to be, it's just very mediocre. The type of thing you'd see in a standard 2cour shonen, just with more fps. Compared to the first season you're obviously going to see complaints, because that's just simply how expectations work. Now, the artstyle. It's obviously vastly different, being yet another visual variant to set it apart from the first season, there's almost no way people wouldn't complain. Like is it really that hard to at least try to copy the artstyle? Whether the artstyle this season fits opm better or worse than the first, it's undeniably completely different. I'm surprised they were ballsy enough to add clips from the first season, reminding people just how big the visual difference is.

Whether it's seen as better or not, it's a fact that this whole season's production is just utterly different. And that is one thing many people don't like, inconsistency and difference.

>very mediocre
Look at this faggot.

> it's just very mediocre.

This, and the desperate attempts to obscure it with quick cuts, flashy effects, zooms and blurs just make it worse.

>his sister

Not at all. Tatsumaki would be though.

Attached: Bored Tatsumaki.png (253x271, 44K)

>Mosquito girl working for the House of Evolution Takoyaki stand will never be canon

>ONE manga
>hetero pairing

it's actually fantastic animation on the spectrum of all airing series. like the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that's strictly better in animation is sarazanmai, and I'm watching like twenty things this season.

y'all are just looking for something to be angry about like spoiled children. it's so easy to just enjoy a series.

these threads are going to be more entertaining than I thought

Attached: 4251135.png (372x351, 117K)

No. Autists have convinced themselves it bad long before it aired and there's no changing their mind. Garou's scenes were amazing

i mean you could at least TRY to sound like you aren't shitposting

Truly isn't that bad. I heard some bad things about J.C. staff back when it was announced they would do OPM S2 but it wasn't as bad as I heard it would be.

Attached: garou.png (528x377, 221K)

>fantastic animation
How does it feel like to have such shit standards?

Attached: 1555068791675.webm (1920x1080, 375K)

The jokes weren't as funny as in the manga. The bgm was also a bit too quiet.

So all of that shit about saitama replacing someone in a tournament, I thought that was basically all filler introduced in the manga remake. Did I forget all of that?

Is there really nothing else after the Saitama/Tatsumaki fight? It's been years since I read the manga, and there's barely anything after Garou.

She can still be alive in the anime

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-10_at_9.05.35_pm.png (2880x1680, 1.58M)

I'm guessing Mask and Fubuki might

>Posts an amazingly low quality webm
Whats it like needing to fabricate evidence for your argument?

OHNONONONO
BRUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Hero Association Civil War

Someone stop this airbrush maniac idiot.

Attached: wtfisthis.jpg (1280x1440, 215K)

Mask is incapable of loving anything but himself.

No, he will end up with the local store clerk qt girl and settle down

You couldn't even tell that it belongs to OPM by just looking at it on it's own. It could work with any random CDGCTshit.

It's adrenalin, you rart

One updated the webcomic a week ago. For the manga yes Saitama replaces Charanko because he wanted to get a sense of martial arts. It was also used for an in between the Monster association invasion and introducing the concept of monster cells.

they're just throwing in weird gradients all over the place to obscure the lack of detail.

though yeah I don't really see what the point is on saitama's face since it's meant to be simple.

Fuck you, mate. Overlord's animations were pretty great and added to the series' charm.

Attached: Overlord Goblins Drums.webm (960x720, 853K)

(You) pretending not to have seen season 1?

The weird part is that without it Saitama looks fine. Sure jot as great as s1 but he's passable yet they go on and off with it. They did the same for G4 where at times he lacks the gradient brush Genos has then a scene later he's shown with the plastic toy looking gradient.

doesn't the Garou fight change him dramatically?

Actually all of naruto fights have the most fluid and realistic fights in all of anime
> muh dragon ball fights are better
Plz go back and watch the fights even dbs fights seems outdated.

Attached: 1555457520665.jpg (640x478, 32K)

Why put out an anime when the budget is so shoe string? Were they trying to push an Overlord video game or something?

>fabricate evidence
Denial at it's best.

He now seeks only strength, and doesn't care about beauty anymore

Riddle me this: How and why is saitama the only person ever to break his limiter, when niggas like metal bat always keep getting in near death situations?

It's horrible. They're actively making it look worse since without the weird gradient it looks perfectly normal.

>How and why is saitama the only person ever to break his limiter

Who said he was?

Do you really think breaking the limiter has something to do with near death situations? Look at saitama.

Fubuki is kinda hot

Popular theory is that Saitama actually turned into a monster through his obsession with defeating monsters with one punch. This would mean that you wouldn't be able to do it naturally.

I cant remember, is that image of her with the prosthetic legs and an apron in one of the Volumes or was it fanmade?

>kinda
What a fag

How saitama broke his limiter IS a plotpoint and garou final fight with saitama throws light into what it takes (Saitama implies that he almost broke his limiter but his coviiction wasnt real, thus he failed)

it was a Murata sketch

kinda.

Attached: One-Punch Man V15 (2019) - Page 206.jpg (2037x3056, 760K)

no one else has done 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day

Its all about willpower, not getting into life threatening situations.

Saitama was a weak shit but the work out routine he made for himself was so mind blowing by his perspective that he basically surpassed his limits right there. Everyone else seems to get consumed by their own thoughts of weakness or denial, or they just can't bring themselves to reach whatever goal they have in their mind.

Is it now impossible for Genos to 'break his limiter' because he has a mechanical body and is therefore tethered to his body's exact and unchanging capabilities?

Don't like her personality. Too genki.

Saitama did the hardest training for him. stronger guys might need to train even harder, you gotta hit your limit and go further beyond.

Attached: aquaFag.jpg (838x472, 37K)

Your color setting makes it worse

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.50_[2019.04.17_01.29.50].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Holy fuck the fight scenes were fucking bad. Stills and speed lines everywhere.

She is also very slutty
She will fuck anyone for a nice car

It was just luck, saitama probably had the lowest limiter out of everyone in the world.
Garou ALMOST did it but he didn't had the conviction in the last stretch.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 115K)

Fuck fujos and fuck niggers

Attached: btw.jpg (1280x1274, 392K)

I could understand using... this model during an action scene. But in a close up of it is unforgivable. It look like antiquated video game graphics: The metallic textures are so ugly are the polygon count must be so low!

It's time to apologize to JC Staff, Yea Forums.

I dont think its impossible because the idea of breaking limits is the equivalent of giving the laws of reality the middle finger.
But that doesn't mean he ever will.

Also this, if I have to guess Blast either broke his limiter or got really close like Garou did.

MUH FRAME

I'm not saying there will be homo pairings, but they will surely have more "contact". Just like Mob.

Saitama already commented he can't really grow the normal way as hes msolty machine so technically no.
Garou got close but he lacked conviction and confidence. Having near death experiences is only one part of brekaing a limiter. You can break your limits like that but you need more than that to fully break your limiter. Garou and Saitama both were training/improving while being in near death experiences and it shows but Saitama had conviction to do it non stop to his goal while Garou couldn't fully become the monster he wanted to be.

My guess is that blast broke his limit millennia ago, is bored to death, lives on the moon and is waiting the big god threat.
Of course, the threat will be disposed off easily, but he will meet saitama, and from that a healthy competition.

As what the scientist Genus said instead of fan theories
>He wasn't special he was just one regular guy and through effort alone broke his limiter
All the S class won't be able to break a limiter by doing the Saitama training regime but to a normal Joe the training regime is fucking hard core to have to do it every single day so Saitama broke his personal limiter. Meanwhile the people who are born special have a limiter that would require a bigger punishment to break through.

Nope, Blast has a normal job and is a fulfilled person with heroing as a hobby.
Basically a non shitty saitama.

>Actually all of naruto fights have the most fluid and realistic fights in all of anime
I'm embarrassed as a human being.

Attached: 924-2.png (427x366, 81K)

Astute observation. That really was a great fight on every level.
>"Haven't you noticed? You're weaker than you were before."

Attached: 1416132314561.png (411x411, 312K)

The human eye can only see .5 frames per second, so he is right

Dude, generally I try to retain a positive outlook of things, but you gotta be joking. S2 is a huge downgrade from S1 in term of animation. Even if they were not perfect MH did a very good job with S1 action scenes. God, remember when Tat was dropped from the plane to fight not-gozilla? Or when Bouros punch Saitama through the shell of his ship? There was so many good or great moment, the outweighted the "Meh" stuff.

I feel the same. The lipsync is really bad, maybe it makes the voice acting seem weird.

Genos could be even stronger than Saitama, he just need the right parts and advanced technology.

Why did Garou get weaker if he accepted that he would have to become a true monster?

I didn't know JC animated using SAI.

I mean even in the first episode there was the subterranean fight which was fucking gorgeous.

>Except nobody has promised S1 level of quality for S2.
Quite a stupid thing to say.

Because becoming a monster was the 'easy' way out the lazy half assed way to gain 'more power', rather than staying human, like Saitama said, he lowered the hurdle at the last moment.

That's not possible really especially since their soar already showed the gap between Genos and Saitama is fucking wide even more so when Saitama beat a planet buster. Unless he's given iron man level bullshit upgrades hell never compete. Plus the fact saitama still trains.

A nobody character in Boku no Hero Academia made it to the top 10 just because Midorikawa voiced hm

Because from the start that was a half assed objective, never mind that he also never even went all out with anyone.

I feel for JC staff. You're bush league but you're sent to the olympics to reprsent your country and everyone is expecting gold. This gotta suck.

This.

Let's do it when they're not looking.

why does all metal in this season have that "interior glow" effect from photoshop?
not all metal has to look like gunmetal from a fast and furious scene

wait, when did he grab her legs though

his right hand is clearly empty after she passes through and tears off his left arm

the fucking letters rotate to his back wtf

What isn't?

Mumen Rider is going to break his limiter and become One Kick Man.

Attached: mumen peddling.png (1280x699, 460K)

He is a mediocre piece of trash, if he really cared about his hero duties he would get stronger but instead he just half asses.
Glasses is a way better hero than him.

Just look at obito vs kakashi.You can't get better quality then that.

Attached: 1555378007376.jpg (720x960, 72K)

>Tats isn't best girl.
user I was 100% with you, then you lost me...

Attached: chilltats.jpg (1018x1440, 651K)

Saitama still trains? When?
Well, with the right technology, Genos could do many things. Also he can live forever to get there.

I feel like he can't break his limiter as it is now because of his self-depreciating attitude, he knows in his head how weak he is and that he'll most likely lose in any real fight, but he tries anyway to at least buy time.

He has the real 'hero' mindset but as long as he keeps putting himself down for being weak he'll never be able to break his limits.

King forgot to zip up.

He's the main anti-villain of the monster association arc. If that's any consolation, he gets living shit beaten out of him fairly regulary.

TankTop Master is gonna train him.

Attached: 96892E50-6CF9-4922-A543-FEAFC5BA565F.jpg (1415x1200, 270K)

So I blew it with getting a tatsumaki gf but I have a very real chance of fucking a fubuki

Problem is she is a married woman seperated from her husband

Whatya think bros? Shall I cuck another man or is it not worth it?

Why did you faggots shitpost him out of the threads? I wanted to see his completed futa doujin.
>I hate OC get it away from me

Attached: THICK.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

I think his willingness to go to his death just to protect the people for even a moment longer is why he has the most chance of doing it. His resolve is unbreakable.

Glasses is cool too 22thousnd-san but he's no Mumen Rider.

Attached: Punch 28 - Shining Tatters.jpg (1066x1600, 363K)

Lots of regulation for anything that coud be a weapon in Japan? So, if you want to cut a bitch in the country of the rising sun, you have to resort to use a tool like a box cutter? That's my guess.

>dies instantly
She get a fight and a few scenes before being done with. So you'll be seeing an appreciable amount of her.

I think saitamas actual power is that he's strong simply because he BELEIVES that the training and going bald has made him impossibly strong, and it's reinforced every time he anihilates something with one punch, watch and see his strength leave him like Samson when he finally meets an opponent that causes him to doubt himself

Again, that just seems like him being a really good person, but nothing to do with his strength of will since despite him being willing to lay down his life for others, he knows he doesn't have the strength to protect them, all he can do is throw himself in the way.

Unless he moves past the logic of being weak, then he'll never be able to break his limits since all he see's is that weakness.

Attached: 1543090598556.jpg (800x800, 166K)

I think saitamas power comes from god getting board and picking him to be OP because it is super fucking funny

Attached: 4cac32c9c03bbdce871acebf4a179d62dc2d4042_hq.jpg (960x725, 56K)

>toxic
t. fag

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1550203881863.jpg (806x2367, 240K)

J.U STaff destroying this IP, just confirms that there is no justice in this world.

I'm Gokon!

To tight even though he knows he'll die simply because he chose to be a hero has everything to do with his strength of will. He just needs to keep training. Saitama even told him his training regimen didn't he?

she's the one

>futa
Thank god he got shitposted out.

It's not really strength of will that will make him stronger if he knows absolutely that he's going to lose, that way of thinking will just make him keep taking the blows for others. It's commendable, but it won't push him as a person to get stronger because all he can see himself as is a weak hero.

God choose the wrong one

Attached: God.jpg (600x848, 140K)

It was futa on Fubuki

Fubuki is for being raped by monsters.

it was more than a single frame though

Attached: MY PAIN IS STILL FAR GREATER THAN YOURS.webm (800x450, 1.1M)

it goes beyond that, Saitama is beyond even that

That just looks like its a flash animation Newgrounds

i like it, it's fun, will watch next week.