Gang I was expecting a cute slice of life not 1984 with horse and goat people

Gang I was expecting a cute slice of life not 1984 with horse and goat people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-114824.jpg (706x1024, 60K)

Cute slice of life 1984 with horse and goat people is the best of both worlds.

what about imp girls

Attached: rape.png (604x442, 48K)

I'm with this weirdo.

It's cute slice-of-life about harried hexapods that's set in an authoritarian utopia secretly run by dinosaur descendants from their mostly hidden Antarctican base while they fight off an invasion of fungal time traveling aliens.
What's not to like?

Attached: water_horse.jpg (4079x5930, 2.36M)

They're great.

Attached: CnN_12_NS2.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Them too. I was just recycling OP's words.

But does she have a horse vagina?

nani the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-114824.jpg (884x905, 262K)

it's very pretty, apparently

I see you've never read Centaur's Worries
the scanlators quit out on us but it's been licensed and those are all scanned and on nyaa

my beautiful husband (female)

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c001 (v01) - p059 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.5M)

I need more examples to me sure.

Everything about this show is wonderfully bizarre, including that three-piece swimsuit with horse-thong.

She wears it well.

Attached: CnN_05_0008.png (1280x720, 692K)

The BDs were a little steamy.

Attached: CnN_03_0008.png (1280x720, 665K)

Good ol' fashioned casual nudity.

miss the good old 80's and 90's when shower scenes had no steam and pools and beaches had no stray sun beams

good old fashioned casual horsebutt

anymore?

yeah you bet

Not a lot. There isn't as much nudity as the manga, and even that doesn't have large amounts.

Attached: CnN_08_0004.png (1280x720, 1007K)

cute.

That horned merperson is one of my favorites.

Attached: CnN_08_0005.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

she is extremely cute and flat

I like 'em more Himespherical, but yeah, Eri-chan's a doll. Nice voice as well. It's too bad they didn't have her VA sing some lyrics in that episode instead of humming a few bars.

Attached: CnN_12_0008.png (1280x720, 655K)

Centaur two-pieces are just too lewd.

Attached: mm17_16_sfw.png (1776x2600, 1.06M)

She would be great in a lewder manga too.

That's fucking bullshit but I believe it

No one should want to look at her when she looks naked from the waist down, but the others should actually be that way.

I want to fuck these horses.

Attached: 4535152910b9b864b285c0d8a95a63d2.png (1400x1089, 2.11M)

Attached: cerea_hime_sketch_cyzir_visheen.png (684x813, 376K)

>not wanting to nibble your way around the margin of that belly

Attached: faggot_tree.jpg (1600x2000, 618K)

Attached: CW_34_00.png (815x1200, 1.98M)

The politics got too weird for me.
>kaiju sized snake comes up and demands to have his rights recognized
>aliens vs ancient snake people

I prefer how interspecies politics is handled in Beastars, though this series gets more in-depth about it.

I wonder what her farts smell like

>a cute slice of life
but that's boring

Fungal aliens!
I thought I was the only one to have thought of them. I gotta read this manga now.

No. There's actually a chapter dedicated to this because she's worried, so her friends help her check out. She has a human vagina

Attached: 0050-012.jpg (2219x1600, 1.52M)

I only found the anime and japanese raw. Am I on the wrong nyaa?

Exactly why does she even need the front part?

Attached: 1437283008644.jpg (362x346, 38K)

have hime and nozomi fucked yet?

Welp, nevermind.
Thank you for making centaurgirls so popular that one manga can answer questions another one raises. You silly Japan.

When do we get Season 2 with this chapter in it?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p020 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.57M)

>human
By their definition of Human, maybe. They just think that it's pretty.

Attached: CW_00_30.png (1476x2074, 590K)

English title is "A Centaur's life."

Anime or manga?

Yes.

>It’s kind of like a kid’s

Smooth and tight lipped, thanks to those prehensile labia.

>1984 with horse and goat people
It's a lot more complex and raises better questions then just being a take on 1984. The society has major control elements, but people are in fact fairly free too overall, it's not a panopticon. It shows a world that has in fact had massive horrible human phenotype relations problems, including centuries of enslavement and counter massacres and such, where people are trying to build something better. In some cases the pendulum has definitely swung back the other way too far, but at the same time the challenge they face is real too. The warnings and fears about mob rule in democracy are entirely relevant to IRL also.

Dunno, for all the weirdness of some parts (and the journey to our dark ages definitely dragged on too long) I think it does pretty well overall.

>on nyaa
Only seems to go up to vol 15, vol 16 came out nearly a month ago. Ah well.

>the scanlators quit out on us but it's been licensed and those are all scanned and on nyaa
I just wish it wasn't Seven Seas who got it, I fucking hate their capeshit style of translating/typesetting. It's a small thing but it still irritates the crap out of me and it's dumb to force onto something where it was never there. They're also the typical dicks when it comes to DRM though luckily danke has meant I can have real copies after buying one.

I think we needed to see hers to make the decision ourselves, and the other two to compare.

all the same I only found volumes 13-15.
I found the whole thing elsewhere, but not on nyaa

Paying for things is the only way to be sure to get them in a timely fashion.

All I've got is Kyouko's.

Attached: Kyouko_closeup.jpg (1200x797, 247K)

yeah, rather than a totalitarian dictatorship it seems rather like a society built on a very delicate balance and the government enacts strict rules to try to prevent people from breaking the eggshells they all walk over

Attached: 0060-004.jpg (1122x1600, 451K)

Too closeup. And maybe she could try shaving.

>twelve member committee
Easy there Denton.

>Paying for things is the only way to be sure to get them in a timely fashion.
I do buy them, but the actual reader options they offer all suck, so I've always bought then just ignored it and gotten danke's rip. If they just clicked the checkbox on comixology so I could download a PDF or ebook or cbz or whatever like a lot of other publishers I'd never have any reason to go anywhere else, but they don't.

Does she have two vagina?

No. They all check each other's out right at the start.

>absolutely zero doujins

Attached: 1503635998100.jpg (640x480, 65K)

It's a SJW utopia burgers dream of.

mangaupdate lists the Japanese version at 18 volumes, so the English translation is not the whole thing anyway

Attached: 0033-003.jpg (1122x1600, 462K)

If this is 1984, I want to live in 1984.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Centaur no Nayami - 07 [720p].mkv - 0027.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>1984 with horse and goat people
You mean Animal Farm?

Are there any non-lesbians in this manga apart from the one who wants to fuck her dad?

>genocide and apartheid and mass enslavement and constant species wars are just so red pilled xD
Whew.

Attached: 1430869160199.jpg (651x720, 89K)

where does Danke upload their shit? is it in the win-o-thread?

Sure, tons obviously. Reasonable number of cool guys too, particularly amongst adults. Some of the more central slice-of-life teen characters are gay and being in school there is some romance there like normal but that's not the major point of the series at all.

The author should fix that with something less official.

>where does Danke upload their shit? is it in the win-o-thread?
No idea if there is a main source point or IRC channel or something. If so it's probably private. I know of some places it percolates out to like that zippyshare folder (though that one doesn't include centaur), goddess or nyaa but that's it. Sometimes it seems to take a few months but that's how it goes.

Animal farm focused on higher class' corruption, so not really.

lot of authors have private stashes, would be nice.

>author's private stashes are never scanned and made public after their deaths or retirement

those are the derpiest looking mermaids I have ever seen

what is this called

Tomodachi wa Mahou

You made Eri-chan sad, user.

Attached: CnN_08_0007.png (1280x720, 894K)

>apart from the one who wants to fuck her dad
one of the MCs is a brocon too and her brother knows and specifically irritates her to make sure it doesn't go anywhere

>stands up in water using tail
just swim normally you derpfish

yeah I hate the leg thing they've got going on, it's lame

there's only like two lesbians

It open up more positions, so I can't hate it.

literally does not tho. If anything it makes the tail more inefficient. If you must have a normal vagina then just plop it onto where it is in most settings. Biologically this is cancerous

this completely
for all his autism the one thing that the creator doesn't understand is marine mammals

>yeah I hate the leg thing they've got going on, it's lame
I think it's fine in series. The whole idea is that they evolved back into water from being a land human, and that it happened relatively recently (where that means within the last few hundred thousand years, talking evolution time scales here). If they continued to evolve to be more optimized for what over another few dozen millennia maybe they'd end up as more like more typical fantasy mermaids, more scales all over and such. Maybe like the ones in Blue Sub No. 6.

As it is I think it works and helps emphasize the common origin.

more like dolphin type mermaids, with smooth blubbery skin

Except we don't get to see those positions in the manga.

>more like dolphin type mermaids, with smooth blubbery skin
Yeah, that'd make sense really.

I assume though that their evolution might be halted or altered if they're integrating with land human type society and beginning to utilize more technology instead. Like those mermen working for the military who have full body suits that presumably dramatically reduce friction as well as providing more protection. Of course, advancing technology might also mean some mermaids would ultimately choose to use genetic engineering to actually speed up a move to the deep ocean, give themselves gills and stuff that real ocean mammals have never developed.

What's it like to have no imagination of your own, user?

I was greatly surprised by the lore of the series. IT was obvious the author actually put some thought into this socierty and they past and didn't just make some normal girls and drew them as monster.

The sad part is that it lead to nothing at all since nothing happened and S2 probably never.

What do you mean by capeshit style? Also i think they do pretty good job at their classic manga series.

There's at least four.
The couple
Angel's cat friend
The Imp who want to fuck her cousin but is too much of a wuss.
All the other girls who want to fuck her cousin

It went too far in the societal problems direction.
Its best characteristic is kind of how life goes on even in a strictly controlled society.
It gets much worse any time it strays too far away from the main cast.

Attached: When they see your dick.jpg (640x360, 97K)

Careful, user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Centaur no Nayami - 01 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>What do you mean by capeshit style?
When their typeset must have BOLDED words in the MIDDLE of sentences to EMPHASIZE the thing to pay ATTENTION to.

No you fuckers. This is not capeshit. I'd prefer if they kept honorifics and naming and such too, it's an important part of dialog particularly in slice of life stuff, but that doesn't grind my gears the same way.

Seven Seas to some extent is really a throw back to a long while ago, they were founded around this in 2004 when manga and anime were still way more niche. They were trying to "mainstream" it more and tried to far more aggressively localize and make it more match "comics". I'm not going to judge them for that either really, they were trying to get a business off the ground. I just wish they'd have modernized though as most of the rest of the industry (ignoring fan scanlation even) did a while ago.

That said it's a good enough series to ignore that, and they are in fact getting the thing out too at a good clip. No complaints on that front.

I hate that. Isn't it common to all murrikan comics, not just capeshit? It's like they need to emphasize the important words because reading is for fags in murrika.

Is it weird if I'm interested in the 1984 aspect but don't care about the monster girls or the SoL?

No, user, you are enjoying things wrong!

Which cat friend do you mean? The student council one who wasn't in the anime or this one? This one is definitely gay.

Attached: 027b74f82c37a2c5b0f18e020cb8d581f9ce0ab1ada7b398ec7100cc88c77284.png (375x899, 406K)

I love the SoL stuff in this series, but then the author throws political commentary and aliens in out of left field and it kind of ruins it.

it just means you aren't a pathetic mouthbreather, rejoice.

But we all breathe through our mouths...

>we didn't get to hear the commie national anthem

the two flavors mix nicely

Why does the angel prez want to bang her neko father?

Attached: 123d.png (750x850, 35K)

>le sudden retelling of WWII with mythical creatures

I hate it when what is supposed to be different world turned out to be too similar to the real world, just let the escapism be pure!

she doesn't have a mother around to drive it home that her father is not eligible
also it's probably somebody's fetish

Because she's an angel.