Anyone remember this? Just had a blast of nostalgia and rewatched the whole thing

Anyone remember this? Just had a blast of nostalgia and rewatched the whole thing.

Attached: VICL-35423.jpg (300x300, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsP6EIIcaLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Trash

Back when Sunrise was good. Also god tier OP.

Just barely. It's okay. Not good or bad just okay. And kind of forgettable.

Wrong show.

It had a great brooding, stressful atmosphere and tone, even avoiding anime hair to make its world more grounded and relatable, but I can't help but feel certain plot points wrapped up in an underwhelming manner. Even for the points of the story, the denouement could have been more fulfilling.

The opening and credits themes were magnificent though, and stand up even now.

youtu.be/VsP6EIIcaLY
OP is amazing but the show is boring as fuck

Dumbass, that's Lain

As someone who owns Robin, Lain, and Orphen, I resemble this comment.

This show deserves the "evanescence of anime" title more than Ergo Proxy.

Yeah, the OP was the only good thing. I mean, the girl was cute but the show was boring as fuck.

It definitely had more Evanescence AMVs than Ergo Proxy

it was like one of the 1st shows i watched knowing it was anime and enjoying it

I liked every episode that heavily featured Michael and his fucked up situation. And the lazy paris hilton being a triple agent was pretty good.

Does anyone have a link to the art book? I'm told the entire magic system gets explained in it.

OP was good, but the show was largely boring.

I really liked the show, should rewatch.
The story was comfy, not bad but very mediocre. Robin was boring but had great design. Still for some reason this all made the show feel incredibly realistic and because of that, engaging.
The op, ed, designs and color palette still hold up as high quality though.

Would recomend for its atmosphere.

I always thought this would make a good CW show.

Attached: (G_P) Witch Hunter Robin 07(x264)(FB5A9E82).mkv_snapshot_16.31_[2015.10.04_00.19.00].jpg (640x480, 39K)

I remember it being some kind of low-rent X-Files only with even more monster of the week episodes

It's a shit anime and you should feel bad about watching it

Attached: 6a672cd659a1dd13ea8df8e90e604e30707a1f0ar6-256-256_128.png (128x128, 14K)

It stops being monster of the week by the 11th episode.

The best part of the show is the end of the middle point. A team storms their building and most of the good guys are shown being shot. The next episode shows they survived because the team after them used rubber bullets. Top tier trolling from the writers.

Robin is my one true waifu.
I've had a crush I her since I was like 12. I've always been faithful to her, too, even after all these years.

Unpopular opinion but I found the setting and music to be comfy. Definitely something I'll marathon through on a rainy or foggy day.

This user gets it

You must love self-inflected pain to want to rewatch that.

I only remember falling asleep to it a lot when it was on adult swim

I do enjoy weightlifting, so in a sense yes.

Sell it to me. What is it about?

There are people that are born with latent supernatural powers, called Witches. These powers can be anything, ranging from basic telekinesis to manipulation of elements to even immortality. There is an organization called SOLOMON tasked with the tracking and capture of Witches that are misusing their abilities for personal gain. The main character Robin is a Witch with the ability to control fire, and she joins SOLOMON to help combat dangerous Witches. She takes pride in her work, but eventually comes to grapple with the idea that the organization that she works for might eventually turn on her since she is also a Witch.
First set of episodes are basic monster of the week to get you into the universe, and then the main plot kicks in. It's comfy and has good art direction imo

Yeah. It was fun to watch once, but I can't rewatch most episodes due to the pacing.

But some fights were fun. And the witch doctor episode was great.

I remember falling asleep to Witch Hunter Robin when it was on tv, can't remember my dreams to nostalgia over but the show really does make for a great sleep inducer.

Sort of. I saw a few episodes of it on TV when it used to air either before or after Inuyasha on YTV's late night anime block Bionix. Then I finished it in highschool but that was 6 or 7 years ago.

Based Canadabro. Bionix was the shit and precisely where I remembered this from.

Attached: robin.jpg (636x480, 24K)

right in the feels OP. it's nostalgic.

I remember it being shit

I've watched it but I don't remember a thing about it.

Didn't this air before Gundam SEED did?