JoJo's Bizarre Thread

Unironically, what the fuck was his problem? He wants to remain hidden as the mafia boss, fine. But then even in his backstory he wants to remain hidden. What does he have to hide? Did people keep harassing him because he was born in a weird way? I can't understand his motivations because he seems to have them even from before Trish was born.

Attached: Diavolo_-_Anime_-_Hidden.png (270x295, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a paranoid schizoid e.g.,literally deranged, and KC is a perfect reflection of that fact. He's most likely always been a fucking lunatic.

Attached: 1432462420456.gif (600x596, 3.97M)

He's an absolute freak of nature, not too hard to figure out why that would lead to mental issues.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Imagine part 5 but with this artstyle

Also, 3 days until THAT Abba moment :(

Attached: abba.jpg (800x700, 58K)

I HATE MY DAUGHTER!
I NEED TO KILL HER BECAUSE OF REASONS.

Attached: 15549992106.png (912x597, 408K)

Diavolo is retarded, nothing he does makes any sense, looks like a faggot, dresses like a faggot, has a retarded goal and motivations, and somehow manages to have no actual personality despite having two of them. Diavolo is a fucking garbage villain and the only good thing about him is his meme stand.

BASED

Attached: 15539982013.jpg (976x833, 80K)

He's completely fucked in the head. Genuinely insane

Suit bossu is hot

Attached: 01B822F2-45DB-46A3-9B48-3AB60AE453D3.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

He doesn't have anything to hide, he just believes that anyone knowing anything about him would make him an easy target. Also mental illness.

Why didn't he go and kill his daughter if he's fine with being out in public now? He could've saved himself the trouble with getting Bucci and the co involved

as long as there are remains of his past in Sardinia, there's a (small, kinda) possibility of someone finding out about his true identity
same thing with Trish, for him she is an enormous nuisance because she could be used by someone to get info about him
he's truly a 21st Century Schizoid Man

>he's fine with being out in public now
He's not. Only the fact that he's Doppio now allows him to get out in public. He'd rather avoid any kind of conflict otherwise.

I’m going to skip the stream I think for this one my heart..;___;7

Attached: 171A7E99-83FB-4C58-A60F-CEA999575175.png (301x493, 356K)

I always thought his death was unnecessarily cruel for someone that was basically a schizo with magical powers

I don't think he'd want Doppio to be involved in murder, it would potentially draw way too much attention to him. Also she could sense him because of the blood relation bullshit.

I dont understand why DIO just didn't go to Japan to fuck jotaro up. Nah, better let him travel across the world, pick up allies, get experience and learn new abilities before dramatically showing myself

He views his success and getting his stand as signs from fate itself that he's been chosen above all others, reinforcing his beliefs that he's living his life correctly. He's batshit crazy.

>I can't understand his motivation
Basically every jojo villain ever besides Valentine.

Damn imagine if Abbacchio was secretly the boss.

Kira just wanted to beat his meat with someone else's hand and be left alone.

he arrogant like that, also he wasnt at full power.

He's a vampire, can't go out during the day

Attached: 15552547792.jpg (509x585, 75K)

What was Valentines game plan if he won?

what an epic quote sir +1

Basically MAGA. Don't ask how, it just works

Dio felt he was owed staus and power and rejected his humanity to achieve it
Kars wanted to attain perfection
DIO wanted to rain over the world as the supreme being with his stand and vampire capabilities
Kira liked hands
Diavolo just wanted to run his gang from the shadows

This is strangely familiar... what is it?

Araki finally did it. The next JoJolion chapter will blow your minds.

King Krimson Rool

1000 years of extremely good luck to America or something like that, luckily he didn't won, right?

Valentine was literally Hitler. Johnny was the bad guy.

>not K. Krimsom Rool.

If he wanted to stay incognito, maybe he should have played the Kira game and not fucking stood out like an idiot

Instead, he dresses like a flaming homosexual and keeps his hair pink

He's like a combo between Kira and Dio: he thinks everyone should respect and listen to him but he doesn't want anyone to know who he is

His motivation makes no fucking sense

Dio was gay for Jonathan and just couldn't accept it

>Not King C. Rool

Is that why god copied him?

Kira didn't even do anything wrong he wouldn't have had to kill anyone if they just willingly gave him handies every now and then.

This.

Diavolo is a bottom of the barrel tier villain, only better than Pucci and DIO.

Doppio is the only good part about him.

I think kind of he accepted it when he stole his dick and used it to fuck every hole he could access.

Shigechi kick started the entire plot by stealing Kira's sandwich, fatty was the true villain of DIU

Attached: 192449382.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

True, everyone knows fat people are just inherently evil

Kira deserved it for being a retard who basically flaunted his serial killer status in public.

Attached: DURRR.jpg (705x779, 367K)

I would say Illusio, although i'm willing to cut him some slack since his reasoning for not finishing off Fugo and Abbachio was due to being focused on getting the key first, and he still put up a pretty impressive resistance despite having such a weak Stand once his gimmick was found out.

With how powerful Ghiaccio was i feel like he should have been able to defeat Giorno and Mista with relative easy, but Golden Experience is such a bullshit Stand and he was still able to defeat Mista, so he gets a pass.

He's a paranoid mess who lives in the criminal underworld. Protecting his identity is the most important thing.

Yeah I was pretty happy when that weirdo spike head fatty sandwhich stealing knob touching kid died.

Who is the best father in Jojo?

FIO wouldn't have to defend himself from home invaders if Joseph wasn't such an asshole full of prejudice deciding to assassinate the poor guy on his own private property. DIO has as much right to live as they did.

>Diavolo is basically the Two-Face of Jojo

Attached: .png (320x320, 109K)

Norisuke.

Attached: BLACK HOLE CHAN EVIL fixed.png (969x539, 412K)

>tfw you can actually faintly hear the sharp strings for Capo in the background of the Fierce Fight song for Bruno Vs Diavolo
>tfw you can hear a phone in the background for Hermit as it transitions into Another Person

Holy shit all of the boss themes on the second soundtrack are fucking incredible.

Attached: 1441366494457.png (540x540, 255K)

>I spent two minutes trying to decipher what does FIO stand for before I realized it's just a typo
am I retarded?

Attached: 15550869101.png (477x480, 393K)

Dario.

Kira's dad

ive only watched the animated series but his gradual transition from Harvey Dent to Two-Face is handled much better and more naturally than Diavolo.
we saw harvey having bipolar episodes and anger management problems, having to go to therapy and eventually snapping and Two-Face taking over

Imagine if Diavolo wore this instead of the retarded tranny hooker outfit we got

youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8

Attached: Keyser Soze.jpg (1368x855, 28K)

IMAGINE

Attached: 1555144783307.gif (284x160, 1.89M)

Diavolo is dressed like he is because he changed directly from Doppio with no time to change into anything different.

Probably ashamed in some way due to the nature of his birth or upbringing. Feels get intensified way out of proportion when he becomes a mafia boss and has a justification to be paranoid.

I can't imagine the lipstick and pink long hair with inexplicable dots looking well with the mafioso suit.

For

Attached: file.png (614x614, 425K)

The spots in his hair go with his tie, retard.

>Suit bossu is hot

Attached: 46a79edc0494e7f90c243876e3caa4bb.jpg (1000x1500, 594K)

Any JJL leaks yet?

He's a horror movie villain (think, "The Omen" combined with "Split") turned paranoid mafia boss. I don't get why people keep asking for more from his backstory when it's left intentionally vague to create the effect of a creepypasta.

Also I've seen someone comment that he represents the counterpoint to Giorno's experience of evil criminals having a good in them, whereas Diavolo is seemingly a harmless guy with a completely evil side.

At that point, he's less of a character and more like a force of nature for the sake of rule of cool, especially with how closely tied he is to Stand as a person.

>He's a horror movie villain
it doesnt work when he looks like a half-naked retard who instantly gets his body switched upon his reveal

He's meant to look punk according to Araki. This is merely assumption but he probably wanted to accentuate the devil motif with a punk rocker look.

so how many redditors are in these threads? i know its at least 90% because whenever i see a meme and search it the first result i have is reddit

What went so right?

Attached: capa.jpg (225x346, 56K)

That's more of the fault of Araki's later eccentric designs, but even then the intention behind his character isn't nearly as complicated as it seems.

Also see

T H I C C

Attached: m4xxruqnjls21.jpg (1969x1193, 161K)

Her boner-inducing design and personality. I can't wait for her to be animated one day.

Araki should have moved to UJ after part 5. Stone Ocean is a definite outlier in big 3 era WSJ, and I can see how readers werent interested in it. I also think the reason part 7 didnt sell well is because it has a "weak" start (I disagree but it seems to be a common complaint) so when it switched magazines people werent sold on it enough to follow it to UJ.
Araki starting part 6 in a seinen mag would have given him more freedom and more people would have followed jojo to UJ after the part 5 hype. Jojo was always going to leave the increasingly kiddy shounen jump anyway.

I actually had a meme of mine stolen and posted on reddit

how do you know that?

Attached: 1530651786362.jpg (680x662, 34K)

The hell? This guy is literally Diavolo.

i reverse google searched my image, a few hours after posting it.

Jolyne is fucking perfect and deserved a better part

Attached: 1555458488203.jpg (1000x1500, 705K)

what is wrong with etika

PUCCI LOVES MINECRAFT

he watched jojo

>*Watches Part 3 and 5 clips before finshing Part 2*
>"DUDE WHAT HAPPEN TO HAMON? WHERE'S JOSEPH AT? WHO'S THE MAIN JOJO?"

Attached: zr0od1zfjvcz.jpg (480x480, 27K)

You would too if kids were paying you money to watch anime and pretend to care about it

WHERE
ARE
DA
JOJOLION
LEAKS
?
?
?
!

In your cornhole.

You asked too much so now the chapter is canceled

Some people like privacy, OP.

I actually do watch reactions but I had one of his videos pop up as a rec saying he'd never react to Jojo again but then apparently he is. The little bit I've seen of his stuff he's one of those people that just screams about everything rather than having any interesting reactions.

Basically the key inspiration for the character only with multiple characters being his identity.

What a wonderful parent

Attached: 36be5af162_00.jpg (512x275, 32K)

Based

It's time to talk about Anasui

Attached: 50832519_p20.png (800x580, 883K)

Attached: Dy3t-86VAAIn6Mk.jpg (1084x1200, 168K)

I wish he would step on my face

anasui is for being stepped on, just look at his outfit

Attached: D1h1b3gUcAAov7p.jpg (864x1200, 263K)

Best option

I wish I could step all over him

Attached: 46071123_p8.png (620x651, 270K)

Babby bossu's eyes flashing red confirms he was always a nutjob.

Look at his shoes

Best boy. I don't understand the hate.

Only incels hate him for being a chad

They're jelly that he can act like a total faggot and get the best girl at the same time. It's a power they will never have.

Attached: 1554431844310.jpg (480x640, 355K)

>Spoiler
Subhuman.
>he's one of those people that just screams about everything rather than having any interesting reactions.
If you need validation from random people on the internet reacting to a thing you like, you are the target audience along with the people clapping when someone screams and freaks out over nothing.

And femcels at tumblr just for being a dude

Attached: 56157735_Kit Kitten.png (749x960, 550K)

Attached: 8AA68F62-1C27-4B99-B48B-4C3580F8C764.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Speaking of Anasui, I can get behind Diver Down rearranging the dude's facial structure but how did he make a wig?

Attached: c moon part 5.png (466x489, 532K)

I don't like this but its better than Gyro being trans

I don't need validation, I just like seeing people react to some things. Seeing people's first experience to Jojo stuff especially is pretty cool. And it's an excuse to rewatch things I've already seen, which I probably wouldn't do by myself since there's new stuff I'd rather watch.

>no one has draw cute cuntboy anasui art yet

desu missed opportunity

Attached: D1h1dFgU0AAL9z2.jpg (1199x751, 92K)

It's sickening but those redditor losers actually have a subreddit called r/Yea Forums where they post shit they find here. Basically it's for pathetic redditors who are too scared to use Yea Forums to experience it.

I made a very autistic post once (on purpose of course) that got put on r/Yea Forums, the imgur link had over 200,000 views. The thought of 200,000 disgusting redditors made me vomit all over my laptop. I hope all of them get skinned alive by muslims.

Enough

Attached: 1550879246749.png (625x796, 323K)

There are fanfics but they're meh

Attached: 35073774_p43.jpg (950x700, 452K)

I use tumblr and reddit, but I've been using Yea Forums long before either (since 2005).

I hate the reddit population t b h but overall I think people make too much of a deal over it when it's clear the overlap is big. Not many people only use one website.

But I agree that the people who post random snippets from Yea Forums to somehow live vicariously through here without actually coming here are fucking weird. How can you be so pathetic that you idolize Yea Forums instead of embracing it as a stupid cesspool.

Attached: DzNU2ivVYAASc5o.jpg (980x1200, 189K)

this thread fucking sucks.
cant wait for JJL, the straightest part, to get animated

Attached: 1552013751556.jpg (850x673, 210K)

Attached: C3GZrpIVYAA-Oov.jpg (800x800, 122K)

Attached: 1551642951950.jpg (750x600, 229K)

Attached: 12211781_p0.jpg (662x599, 90K)

Reminder that Anasui was a horny lesbian who had a crush on Jolyne but then she realized that Jolyne likes cocks so she used her stand for tore off her female body and replace it with a male body and finally be happy with her.

We'll really miss you until 2040, user

Anasuis a tranny he has a bunch of spare wigs

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anasui is based AF

Attached: D2VgHIKU4AEYR2c.jpg (1200x1027, 218K)

he ditches the suit because of design reasons. If he didn't it would be too similar to Kira.

I'm pretty sure it was because araki felt like drawing a male prostitute that day, let's be real

It's because he took his shirt off dumbasses

And he really liked it

Attached: __diavolo_and_narciso_anasui_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_74_gou_73_gou.jpg (500x666, 118K)

Whats best and worst color Anasui?
He has like 7 diferent ones across the manga and vidya

Attached: let them go to disney araki.jpg (1280x1475, 354K)

Pink > Blue = Blonde > Orange > Green

Attached: 1553856368011.jpg (1098x1200, 623K)

His true color: rainbow

anasui requiem

Attached: tumblr_p3mpzbQrn51wu3qufo1_1280.jpg (1200x1560, 965K)

I think pink hair looks very cute on him but I'm the antilipstick user and personally I don't like guys with pink lipstick, so blue color is okay.
But i really like blonde Anasui although I do not think that happens

Blonde will probably be a palette swap that will make manga readers go"oh yeah that's a reference to a cover!"

Attached: 39588534_p12.png (700x550, 293K)

*ahem*
GAS FUJOS
thank you.

Fujo here

That is one of the best things about jojo anime desu

Are you a brainlet? The only slightly confusing motivation would be Pucci

>fujo
>most of the pictures are straight shipping

Attached: bossu.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

How is Pucci's motivation confusing? He thinks everyone would be happier if they weren't blindsided by bad events in their lives and were able to see them coming. Not so they can change them, just so they don't come out of nowhere.

You got the diavolo edit from when doppio is being watched by risotto?

Holy fuck that bald spot is so goddamn ugly. I hope DP does not add it onto Diavolo, it already looks bad enough on Doppio

Nah I get it, but it's the only one I had to think about for more than 3 seconds

I can't believe people genuinely like annasui

Can't believe you'd admit to being so shit as to not

Attached: D1S4U_cU8AEtaHl.jpg (800x1067, 177K)

ok tumblr

I always wanted to draw some, but never did more than sketches.

This post made me look it up and it seems araki actually intended for that shit to be skin color, weird.

Attached: 29139.jpg (150x232, 11K)

Amazon wishlist?

Stop namefagging.

Sorry i had it on by accident

He's actually just gone nuts again and been hospitalised

That Bruno pen

Didn't he try to kill himself? I don't keep up with celebrities too much.

The same thing happened to me with the same name a few days ago.

This would be so fucking funny to see animated

Attached: x13.png (780x1200, 1.55M)

He's the fucking Devil. Literally.
And the Devil does his best work in the shadows.

He tweeted a bunch of nonsense which included apprentice suicide threats

How is that tumblr

You normalfags need to stop trying so hard to fit in. It's embarrassing.

It's not a bald spot, rather it's just oddly drawn parted hair. Doppio and Diavolo always had this, wherein even Diavolo's official action figure had it colored flesh.

Attached: PuellaRider1389673824.jpg (500x812, 110K)

I thought some of the more sadistic characters like the younger D'Arby or Formaggio deserved much worse than what they got.

Diavolo was a cruel bastard but so is Giorno so it makes sense.

>yfw all you did was want to live a quite life of drug dealing but some 15 year old jap kid put you in an infinite deathloop

GIO
GIO

Also I just realized but his parted hair looks like a caricatured crack/split in the middle, so it's possibly referencing his split personality/rended soul.

Formaggio deserved to be a regular character

>yfw giorno was supposed to be a normal italian kid but japs wouldn't read it so Araki had to make giorno a hapa so the japs can finger their urethras over giorno's japanese ancestry and his blond hair and blue eyes

Based and harempilled

I want anasui to sit on my face

Diavolo did nothing wrong

Forgot pic ;-;

Attached: D4RTqAYU4AAJcJ1.jpg (1000x708, 179K)

Chapters 83 and 84 of JoJolion were really good, I think Araki knows where he wants to take the story and how he will end it. It felt so random (in a bad way) for so long, but hopefully from now on things will start to make sense.

Do you mean chapter 85?

Attached: nice.png (528x392, 165K)

King Crimson is my 2nd favorite stand, but the character of Diavolo kinda fucking sucks. People talk about Giorno being too OP (and they're right!) but what truly blemishes Part 5 for me is how poorly constructed Diavolo's motivations are. There's no good reason he didn't ger Trish killed much sooner and it's all very contrived. I'd rather have Part 1 Dio who was cartoonishly evil but somehow his character flaws made much more sense.

Maybe he tried to manipulate her and failed, maybe he only found her after she got older, maybe the opportunity to kill her without exposing himself too much hasn't appeared until now.

It's not really contrived, Araki never really tries too hard to explain that.

4/6 of Giorno's friends are dead.

WAIT DO YOU HAVE SPOILERS?
JUST SAY IF FLASHBACK MAN IS THERE OR NOT

You mean 1/2

ARE THERE FUCKING JOJOLION SPOILERS OR IS EVERYONE KIDDING

Gappy is flashback man. Ufu.

He only knew those three for like a week. Mista and even Fugo are the ones that would be fucked

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

there is no jojolion

man I wonder what it feels like to be a child of an untouchable crime lord who is actually cared by his boss father

Ima need a source on that my nigger.

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (199x186, 9K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based hairposter.

Could Bruno put zippers on top of other zippers?

No. Fugo is dead in a metaphorical sense because he's a coward.

Attached: D4R8Cz7WAAEn6hH.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

I wish Araki kept the little pink eyelashes for him

Attached: x4.png (780x1200, 1.53M)

He's just crazy. That's literally it. Part 5 is considered one of the most comparatively underwhelming parts for a reason.

why did Araki design him so lewd?

You guys were being lied to. Giorno was always in Florida, that's why it said so on Rykiel's info card. The thing is, Giorno quit the life of crime and became a prison guard instead, leaving Passione to the rest of the gang.

Attached: x9.png (780x1200, 1.63M)

This hurts my head when it really shouldn't.

He looks like a combination between Abbacchio and Diavolo

I want to be a part of Giorno's harem

It's kind of justified, as soon as Diavolo's daughter appears his own people start gunning for her just to get to him

Of course if he wasn't such an autist his people would probably be more loyal. I mean he made Pericolo, one of his most loyal capos, kill himself over a fucking CD and left Polpo to rot in jail. Even Bucciarati would have been loyal if Passione didn't sell drugs to 12 year olds

his head wasn't properly melded with Jonathon's body

what I don't get is why he only ever sent one or two stand users at a time

Attached: 1526488183165.jpg (1200x809, 134K)

Don't let your love for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure distract you lads from the fact that the President's Trophy winning Tampa Bay Lightning of the NHL with a historic, record tying 62 win season just got swept but the Columbus Blue Jackets, an eighth seed that only got into the playoffs by 2 points.
Part 7 is my favorite btw

Attached: 1554964534979.jpg (677x586, 83K)

Shigechi x Joshu

I've seen that one.

Mikitaka x FF

>Ufu

Attached: Tonioupset.jpg (500x521, 75K)

Irrelevant sport
This is a jojo thread so we should laugh at Jjuve instead

Why does everyone in JoJolion talk like thi~~~s

Diego x Mista

>Povertyball
No thank you
Japan needs to place in Worlds so we can finally get an Ice Hockey anime

What do you "mean" by "that"?
There's nothing "weird" about the "speech patterns" in "Jojolion".

Why is he doing the CIA powerstance?

Always read this sort of thing as a mix between Doctor Evil and William Shatner

>Ufu

Attached: 1477101375003.png (354x425, 199K)

it see~~ms that "you" are...
"ironically" im~ply~~ing that "quotation marks"(") are not to be "used" for emphasis

Lisa Lisa x Kira

Bruno x Jolyne

Attached: jolyne-fly-high-with-gucci-copier.jpg (512x768, 126K)

I hate her foot

Me x user

L-lewd

Me x fujo

Jojolion preview

Attached: 2.jpg (600x434, 229K)

You think Jolyne will have lipstick in the anime? She doesn't even have shaded lips in the black and white

Oh shit, time for beetle tendency part 2

Is he actually fucking dressed like that in bed
All Japanese media uses the hook quotations for emphasis, it's just become associated with Jojo for some reason
Think of them as bolded words

no way, same with johnny and gyro
god lipstick is horrible

Do your pajamas not have little spikes on them?

I guess you could say he is a 21st century schizoid man

Jobin's looking pretty feminine lately

>Joubin sleeps with beetles in the bed
I can dig it

Attached: 1477100815617.gif (250x250, 36K)

cute

Attached: 1549209982027.png (800x1074, 398K)

Looks like Jobin's gonna speak to his wife for the first time.

it's his beetle bro, it gets to sleep in bed like a dog

Imagine speaking to a woman
Is this the first proper depiction in the series of a married couple actually interacting? I don't remember Norisukei interacting with Kaato much in the flashback

even though the family owns Iwasuke

Doesn't someone else like the artstyle of parts 3-5 anime? It looks like plastic. The artstyle of parts 1-2-4 are much better

I only hated part 3 shoulders and some faces in part 4.

i said dog, not unholy pig demon

Attached: 1533489854398.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Part 4 faces are much better than 5. Ignoring the QUALITY, of course.

Citation needed

Diavolo didn't even know Trish existed until after Donatella died, and by that time, La Squadra had found out too and were hunting her to try and find out Diavolo's identity.
Pay attention.

>Part 5 is considered one of the most comparatively underwhelming parts for a reason.
Only by retards who only read the old shitty scans. Part 5 is kino.

I think it might be. I'm wracking my brain for another example, and the closest thing I can think of is Kira and Shinobu. I don't think we've ever seen Joseph talk to Suzi Q during their marriage. Did Johnny and his wife ever talk?

Devo says that Stand users tend not to trust each other. Team-ups like J. Geil and Hol Horse were actually rare.

Further proof that Jojo is GAY

Its King K. Rimson, you idiots

I've always loved enemy users teaming, hope we get some more in the future in a similar scale as GF and BB.

Nah, Araki is just super traditional. Women are to be seen, not heard.

based and fujos btfo

He's mentally ill. That's it. No, really, that's it. He's a murderous guy who's fucking bonkers and he got himself a time eliminating stand and got into the mob business and somehow managed to keep it all together.

cringe

joseph and suzy q talked on the phone right before the midler fight I'm pretty sure also you guys are forgetting johnathan and erina

he browses /g/ and uses gentoo linux, too schizoid to deal with people, too paranoid, too retardedly autistic

When's the chapter bros

>It's a Jobin chapter
Yaaas!

Attached: unknown.png (276x246, 105K)

>Hey this arc is pretty cool why do people shi-
>Oh

Attached: x16.png (780x1200, 1.5M)

Where my raws at?

What's your problem with that?
It's weird, but it's absolutely within Stone Free's abilities.

Which arc? I don't remember

Is Jolyne more big brained than Giorno

Jailhouse Rock

I literally don't get the joke. Why do people find this funny? What is funny about this?

Why didn't he give a fuck about that kid seeing Doppio standing over the dead body of the fortune teller?

How did a 11 year old know how to print stuff in binary? Is Jolyne really that much of a genius to be able to calculate, process, and reproduce a picture of Miu Miu when she tried to brute force her way through an asymptote in the green baby arc? It's a real reach over backwards ass pull and it it doesn't really make sense with the 3 fact rule

He's in the perspective that anything from his past will drag him down from the 'peak' of his life, and as long as he is more or less unknown he can't lose in any respect.

He WAS basically insane from the start though, I guess he probably justified that perspective in his mind when his mother ((presumably)) came to him once she got out of prison, the fact that he's the son of a criminal, has no apparent father, and the weird mystery surrounding how he was born in general could have easily ruined his life in the small village and turned him into an absolute freak instead of just being regarded as a slow simple man.

So he hid her, and then when the priest found out about it, Diavolo had already come too far and decided the best course of action was to just completely start over by faking his death.

Just speculation of course, but still, his motivation more or less works along with it.

Because the kid didn't see Diavolo's face I guess. Doesn't matter if he see's Doppio doing anything, he just can't let Diavolo or the picture to be seen.

It's the absurdity behind the image. Think about it, a stand, with a gun. A fucking STAND with a GUN

Giorno can make a vaccine from the blood of a snake immune to a virus in under 30 seconds. He's the Jojo with the biggest brain.
The biggest brained character overall is Gyro, though.

Attached: gyro lens.png (1520x1200, 3.87M)

>Yea Forums discussing jojo

> Beetle in bed with him
> Those pajamas
> Pinocchio wife

Jobins really living the dream huh?

Caesar did a similar thing too

i feel like araki had to make an excuse for gyro to not see johnny being shot so he wrote this retarded fight

Cringe. Stay there.

So no one can figure him out. If all you're known as is the "mafia boss" and that's literally it then no one is going to fuck with you.

Attached: 1554298338082.jpg (2047x2048, 249K)

stay mad, faggot

Because stands already have superpowers and inhuman strength, so seeing one pull a gun out is kind of jarring. Also, any non-stand user observing would just see a gun floating around by itself.

Stupid crossboarder

>only going on one board
what's it like being a fucking brainlet afraid to encounter new people and topics?

Is Diavolo popular in nipland?

yikes

>a stand with a gun
Ok? I guess cuz Whitesnake is such a humanoid stand I didn't really find it holding a gun out of place.

White Snake is a stand that's all about rule breaking.
>steals stands
>steals memories
>can give stands to others
It is pretty much its own person that occasionally listens to Pucci's commands.

I'm really enjoying the uncensored violence this time. Hopefully the inevitable Stone Ocean adaptation is like this as well.

Are there any good places to watch the blu-ray rips for past seasons?

Johnny stole from the US government and sacrificed himself for his wife and son, he has my vote for best dad/husband.

I know this isn't a fair comparison but Star Platinum was able to flick small objects with the force of a bullet. Even at a 10th of that power White Snake would have been able to flick a pebble at the bird and knock it out of the sky. White Snake using a gun is just silly

Goku__

Don't forget that it can create illusions as well.

They can get away with all this shit in 5 because there isn't that much open flesh being shown, which is what needs to be censored. The stuff like needles under doppio's skin and the razor blades he spits out only really compose of internal damage that we don't see, normal skin, and blood, but it's guaranteed that when say, Risotto gets his foot cut off and we see metallica come out of it, the flesh will be black.

6 in general is just a lot stronger on the 'flesh wound' side of things like that, so it'll probably be a lot more censored than these bits in 5.

Does anyone have a clip of Okuyasu saying "Oiiii Josuke"?
tries to find some on yt to no avail

Isn't this primarily because Part 5 is airing at a later time than previous seasons? Stuff like King Crimson punching through Bruno was mostly uncensored.

I know stats aren't generally accurate, but White Snake's destructive power is never listed, so we don't know how strong it actually is.

Though you're right in that basically any humanoid stand would probably be able to knock a bird out of the sky with a rock as long as it was accurate enough.

>Paranoid schizophrenic transvestite becomes the leader of the strongest gangster organization in the world
>all because he has a magic punchghost that lets him say "NO" to anything that tries to stop him

Attached: 1379096649050.png (218x206, 28K)

lol

>Don't forget that it can create illusions as well.
>Illusions had no physical effect
>Until it disguises it itself as Weather Report

I've gotta say part 6 has been one of the most wildly inconstant part when it comes to stand powers

fuck off

Attached: 1511482805030.png (251x201, 7K)

Again, even with KC donutting Bruno there wasn't that much flesh shown in the wound to censor, even after KC's arm is out of there, the hole is only ever shown as very dark red or black, and is usually being obscured by the shot angle., so it's not really an issue.

They still censor stuff like Giorno's feet in Babyface. I think they've just gotten better at it, like when they used PH smoke to censor Illuso's melting face.

>so we don't know how strong it actually is
Obviously this happens later but White Snake fucking chops off Jolyne's arm, nearly bifurcates Annasui, and kills FF in a few strikes. That just makes the stand with a gun thing even sillier

Maybe White Snake just has shit aim.

>Don't forget that it can create illusions as well.
I'm pretty sure it could only do that because Pucci stole an illusion creating stand.

>Diver Down's ability is storing and release impacts on things
>Less than 7 chapters later it is changed to just phasing through shit
>Whitesnake's ability is to digest people so he can steal their discs
>Just flat out changes to Discs only
>Foo Fighters ability is being able to multiply and split itself
>Changed to just a finger gun
Stone Ocean is less "Araki forgot" and more "oh fuck Araki might have dementia"

Maybe, but he does it on like, two different occasions, and we never see the disc, as far as I recall.

I really liked when they initially introduced Diver Down as working similar to ik it's capeshit but im a pleb, Black Panther outfit which absorbs impact and rereleases it.
idek what it turned to in the end
Then of course FF becomes a healer for some reason because phytoplankton can totally integrate into the human body

stupid cross board poster

Impact release was such a fucking good concept for a combat stand, you could create an entire fighting style centered around traps, grapples, purposeful misses, can climb around the battlefield like Anasui did when it was first introduced, the possibilities are limitless
I mean, I guess phasing is cool, but impact release was so much cooler
Doesn't stop DD from being my favorite stand though, in my headcanon he can do both

>Kennedy Space Center is actually around 20 miles off from the coordinates Araki gives

Attached: 1550795015765.png (828x892, 275K)

Reminder there is a big chance we get SO in spring 2020. DiU started 9 months after the end of part 3, and its one of the most popular parts yet it got a rush job.

Same brother. Imagine posting an innocent anecdote and seeing some dumb faggot screencapping it and looking in his post history to see all he does it screencap random fucking Yea Forums jokes people make for fun and forget about the next day for 200 upvotes until he hits the big lottery

user please dont get my hopes up
i might legit cry hearing Jolyne's voice and seeing her animated in the trailer

>Heavy Weather turned everyone into snails through fucking with light waves until they gave off subliminal messages that made everyone perceive themselves as snails
Was Araki taking the piss or does he actually believe in this pop-sci bullshit?

We're just in the wrong timeline

fuck you for making me notice it
wtf araki

We'll get SO in 2024.
David Pro is waiting for Mickey Mouse to enter the public domain.

I'll be extremely disappointed if she's not voiced by Sawashiro.

Funny how most of them were so OP that each group in every part always got fucked up by just one of them alone. Now imagine all of them or even 3 stand users coming at them.

Is it actually illegal to use Mickey? The could just transform him, no?
I've seen merch from mainstream musicians that use a modified Mickey and they sell legally

That should have happened a while ago and will never happen.

Highly doubt it'd be in 2020, 2021 sure.

Pretty much every character in Bohemian Rhapsody was super stylized/already in the public domain anyway. they could literally just replace the copyrighted characters with similar-ish mascots that the characters in the world know about.

Disney has been extending the copyright for years, but they recently got denied.
On January 1st, 2024, anyone will be able to use Mickey however they want.
They can transform him or use a "not quite" version. I'm pretty sure the musician you're referring to is Deadmau5. Disney tried to sue him, but his logo was deemed different enough to be okay.

So if Polnareff didn't get fucked up in part 5 how much help would SCR provide if he was in Stone Ocean

this

Yeah I was thinking of Deadmua5 and XXXTENTACION
I'm sure Jojo could get away with it just fine. I do realize that Disney has a much larger presence in Japan than most other western media companies, but a "familiar children's cartoon mouse character" should be fine

Seeing as he didn't have the spirit to control it, probably just fuck up everything worse than it already was

Copyright laws keep getting changed just so Mickey Mouse never enters the public domain

What was Araki's thought process here?

Attached: x19.png (780x1200, 1.55M)

>brother

Excuse me!?!??

wasn't this after the Pucci fused with the green baby

It's like you forgot how strong the bond between family is in Jojo. You're just a brainlet, user.

All Joestars have the star birthmark.
Dio became a Joestar when he stole Jonathan's body.
Pucci absorbed a piece of Dio/Jonathan's body and became a Joestar, so he gained the birthmark.
Weather is Pucci's brother, and the brother of a Joestar is also a Joestar, so he gains the birthmark, too.
It makes perfect sense as long as you completely disregard all real-world knowledge.

Yes? Pucci got the star so he got it too. Same when Enya felt the pain of his son or Jolyne's name on Jotaro's arm.

That's too much for me

He had a peaceful life
He somehow kidnapped his mom which he hid inside her body for two years before being "born" and kept her alive under his floorboard for years before she was discovered. Killed his entire village and then went on to murder everything that recognized him. What was his problem? HE IS INSANE MOTHERFUCKER!

Brainlet, you're probably a woman.

Any of you Anasui fags got the pic of jotaro using the world to intercept a kiss?

Seething incel

Jobinboy needs some real pjs

have sex

he gon die soon

This is the same 11 year old that would later do this...

Attached: 0116-002.jpg (1604x1210, 385K)

>But then even in his backstory he wants to remain hidden.
Non-canon anime garbage

It's gonna be next week user

>Non-canon anime garbage
He used an alias with his girlfriend.
Going out with someone long-term and not even telling them your real name is weird.

Only after a romantic date

Attached: yes.gif (167x199, 142K)

Official and Definitive Anime ED List
God Tier: Freek’n You, Last Train Home
Great tier: Roundabout
Ok tier: Walk Like An Egyptian
Meh Tier: Modern Crusaders
What the actual fuck were they thinking? tier: I Want You

Attached: 40677369-2C23-4D76-987F-5BEB6DF66862.jpg (417x384, 49K)

>Because stands already have superpowers and inhuman strength
>so seeing one pull a gun out is kind of jarring
these two aren't so inherently separated in the battle hierarchy of JoJo

To begin with Stand users are just regular humans with psychic powers, so to have a supernatural ability can be considered a tool to get to something like a gun. Stand users aren't invulnerable. A gun can kill almost anyone in JoJo, it's actually a common method of ending a battle in the series. It's how each character uses their ability to get to something like a gun, knife, poision dart, etc. that makes the stands so useful. Not so much the stand itself.

>God Tier: Freek’n You, Last Train Home
>Great tier: Roundabout
Fuck off virtue signalling whitey.

Roundabout is THE BEST FUCKING ending theme any anime ever had.

Spew more buzzwords retard

Attached: 23C7296F-80CA-46C7-B3F5-C6E604FDAF89.jpg (500x587, 87K)

You realize white men are a minority in these threads, right? Black men and white women are 90% of the JoJo fanbase

Joseph. He really loves Holly and is super happy to see her. He also goes in a long-ass journey full of danger just to save her from her own stand.

>I wish Araki kept the little pink eyelashes for him
Oh you fucking retarded nu-jojo fags are the fucking worst. Fuck this entire fanbase.

Why are you seething ya pinhead

Jojo used to be for real men until faggots brainwashed araki

>paranoid as fuck
>has a daughter that can sense him if his is in proximity
Anyone with an IQ level below of 120 points shouldn't be allowed to read JoJo.

> yfw in the adaption they give him blue hair instead of pink

Attached: 1123121421421.jpg (225x225, 10K)

They will give jolyne red hair too and brown jotaro clothes rather than purple.

makes sense t b h

Dumb manimefag
It amazes me that your kind still browses these threads years after getting btfo

Bara is better than faggot as twinks

Prepare to kill yourself then

For all we know Araki intended him to have used a nickname in his teen years. Fuck the anime.

Fucking based user

I think it's odd his stand was never really used in direct combat, like never used in a punch ghost situation, even Moody Jazz got to.

Did you read what I quoted? Take a look again
>I wish Araki kept the little pink eyelashes for him
If you can't tell what's wrong with this insinuation you're a brainlet nu-JoJo fag who literally just entered the fanbase.

you're kidding right? Jojo has vampires, psychic ghosts, time manipulation, universe creation / destruction, and a guy with 4 balls. I don't see how subliminal messaging can be where you draw the line

I don't remember any moody jazz stand in part 6 or any other jojo part.

holy cringe

Keep busting the brain cells retard

Can we get some cuckposting and BBCposting to save this thread?

You trying to be smart, you faggot ass nigga? But you're actually coming off really stupid, nigga. I know you're keeping up the Golden Wind anime adaptation, and with how everyone spergs out over names like "ZIPPERMAN xDDD" it'd have reached your deaf ears by now, nigga.

say nigga a couple more times, i can almost determine which tone of white you are

He's literal antichrist, no one would understand what the fuck he wants
A monster
A psycho
A twisted mutating soul merged with a normal person (best boy) as one

If you want a villain with motivations that make sense, see:
1. Phantom Blood Dio (simple and easy: be rich and powerful)
2. Stardust Dio (same thing but even more powerful)
(not Stone Ocean Dio, thats when he gets confusing)
3. Valentine (america strong country)
4. Kira (I want have sex with hands and for no one to punish me for murder)
5. Jobin (my son is ill, help)
Yes, I know Jobin isn't the final boss, but currently he's the mainest antagonist that Josuke opposes

I've got 2 hours of free time, what should I draw?

this but with your favorite villain

Diavolo, Dio3 and Jotaro4 hanging out in casual clothes like friends, while Jolyne, Giorno, Trish as children playing around together with teenage Doppio looking after them also.

Bruno being a mom, with the rest of his team being todlers using their stand powers for child-like shit.

I already made this quite a while back.

Attached: 20190410_233916.jpg (3264x2448, 2.91M)

There's this thing called gravity, is a running theme
You're pulled together to your blood relatives by fate and you can find where they are and you also get stands together with them
When Dio pierced Jonathan's body with an arrow, Jotaro, Joseph, Holly and Josuke all got stands
When Pucci stabbed himself, Weather Report got one too
In 3 they could also track Dio in Egypt to find him and shit, in 5 Diavolo thought Trish could do the same (she kind of does but instead she remembers shit about Sardinia so they go there)
But in 6 literally everyone with the star birthmark can track each other anywhere so it's not very consistent
Considering how paranoid Diavolo is, it makes sense that he would destroy anything that leads to him whatsoever.
That's why he killed his mom
He probably killed Donatella too but I don't remember

Also Trish was supposed to have similar stand ability (according to Formaggio) but that got ditched.

Aw shit nigga

What would toddler Fugo use his stand for?

I hope we're getting doppio color change and blue king crimson at the end of the metallica fight.

Poison water supplies.

He's not though, Doppio can go around in public as much as he wants, but Diavolo himself has little direct control over him unless he transforms, and without that, Doppio is absolutely not capable of taking down the whole enemy team by himself + Diavolo wouldn't want to risk his own life in the attempt.

As it is, even if he used to Doppio just to get close, he wouldn't want to transform in the case where he was against more than two of the team at any one time since his identity would definitely be seen and he may not be able to stop any one of them running away with that information.

Him revealing himself at the finale is utter desperation at best.

>He probably killed Donatella too but I don't remember
He didn't, or else the plot never would have happened in the first place

I'll be honest with you, I forgot Fugo existed. Maybe building a sand castle with his stand acting cute?

Smol Aerosmith shoots down paper planes launched by other kids.
Smol Gold Experience makes fruit with bugs inside as prank.
Smol Moody Blues disguises as someone else and says things like "I'm gay" and then replays their reaction.
Sex Pistols are already children as is, so just steal someone's food I guess.
Smol Purple Haze drools everywhere.

Wish we got a new anime about part 3 but they're babies this time.

Imagine baby old joseph, with a beard and all.

Attached: WHATTHEOHSHIT.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Fugo is the best character in part 5 since he gives you spaghetti

Would Epitaph work if Diavolo had short hair?

melone

SHINE

AGO GOTTO SOTTE YARUZE

Attached: KHAN't_deal_with_this.png (460x316, 330K)

Pure kino

JOJO DADS RATING
11. Diavolo (actively trying to kill daughter)
10. Dio Brando (neglect)
9. Kira Yoshikage (psychologically torturing son)
8. George Joestar I (favors adopted son over own, ignores his obvious bullying)
7. George Joestar I SBR (redemption moment though)
6. Norisuke Higashikata IV (forgot that his own daughter is blind and suggested that she would watch youtube videos)
5. Joseph Joestar (not a great husband but swell father)
4. Jobin Higashikata (does shady business for son)
3. Yoshihiro Kira (even after death helps his murderous son who is in the wrong)
2. Jotaro Kujo (self-sacrifice for daughter
1. Johnny Joestar (self-sacrifice for son)

JOJO MOMS RATING
10. Kiyomi Kujo (parties so hard her son almost drowns)
9. Suzuyu Hirose (neglectful alcoholic)
8. Shinobu Kawajiri (even son stopped caring)
7. Elizabeth Joestar (best ass)
6. Holly Kira (wholesome until rock brain kicks in)
5. Holly Joestar (wholesome)
4. Mitsuba Higashikata (gambles with her own life to save unborn child)
3. Kaato Higashikata (kills her son's bully to heal his rock amnesia)
2. Babyface's mom (teaches it to kill almost immediately, di fucking molto)
1. Bruno Bucciarati (best mom)

Attached: mom.png (540x540, 79K)

Holly Joestar is Holly Kujo*
But you get the point

You forgot Suzi Q

We don't really see her as best mom on screen
Only best grandma
When calling Jotaro on the submarine

Didn't count Giorno's mom? Who was a slut who partied the night away while her baby was left totally alone at home, ignored the fact that her son was being beaten by her new husband/neighbourhood children, and (presumably) sent her son off to live in a boarding school and never kept in contact.

Attached: 5215325131.png (156x615, 213K)

I forgot she existed
Yeah that's probably worse than Kiyomi, so 11

Attached: D4WNK2sVUAEEq9O.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

I'm liking determined Doppio

Poor frog though.

Attached: 1414477270656.png (189x262, 67K)

Have sex

what's fucking scary is that Dio having a shirt with "No.1 Dad" on it is justified

>Trish with time-controlling stand
pass thanks

>Donatella likes frogs and hates bugs
>Doppio rescues a bug
>Doppio squeezes and mutilates a frog
>Diavolo eats a frog
Pottery

>8. George Joestar I (favors adopted son over own, ignores his obvious bullying)
t. literal brainlet

t. Dio

Well I didn't manage to finish it by it should be done tomorrow so be careful to lurk every Jojo thread from this time and later tomorrow if you wanna see this.

Part 6 but the prison is actually a kindergarten and all characters are babies.

Director Pucci steals daddy's credit card and baby Jolyne must recover it

>baby Jolyne

YARE YARE DAWA

Attached: smolyne tpose.png (800x820, 185K)

>his mother is italian
>his dad is british
>somehow Giorno is hapa

>his mother is japanese

She's a jap who moved to Italy.
Jonathan, Joseph and Johnny are the only 100% non-jap Jojos

That's what happened to Jotaro so probably same thing again.

Apparently it's gonna follow both Jobin-Tsurugi-Norisuke's corpse thing and The Boys at Hospital thing.

>That's what happened to Jotaro
Source?

It's canon that Giorno is half italian. Him being half jap is pandering to gooks.

>it's canon because I say so

So is Annasui canonically female then?
You make no sense.

Isn't the corpse scene a few days after the events of last chapter?

There's no reason for him to be half japanese other than for japs to stroke their little dicks

That has literally nothing to do with whether or not it is canon

Annasui was never female, subhuman. Araki hates fags

Only the white man can decide what is canon.

>While he began plotting for this part, Araki first pitched it as a modern retelling of Dracula. There was only one person in the room who thought it was a good idea; the rest were utterly confused. His editors told him to have at least one Japanese character/story arc prior to this part, as they felt the story had too many foreign characters and settings for the comic's target audience.

Attached: lesbo.jpg (141x227, 18K)

And thus Kakyoin was born

Yeah, so?

That's a well known edit from japanese imageboards

Oof

>denial

What's worse - Jolyne being married to a creepy sociopath murderer or Jolyne being lesbians with a creepy sociopath murderess?

The latter would be pretty wholesome.

Reminder Pucci is Italian and Giorno is not.

Can't wait to see fat black men laughing at Abba's death scene this Friday.

^Stop. Abba doesn't deserve this.

Do people actually unironically care about Abbacchio?

Doesn't change the fact that the fat black men are all gonna laugh at him. They hate him because he acts white and he used to be a cop (the black man's mortal enemy).

He's the only interesting member of the crew

Formaggio deserved his own side-story

Which one are you looking for?

Attached: 63924f4be455fc152ec21a22ad68a1c9.jpg (756x1312, 861K)

About what? Being a piece of human garbage menace to society?

God i wish that was me

Hating Abba because he hates Giorno is dumb. Giorno is the worst jojo and a stu. He deserves it.

You deserve it more for being a waste of space in our society. Just like everyone else on this site, including myself

His stand is pretty cool.

>can view anyone's past actions

Pretty much opens up a whole new way of degeneracy.

Attached: 1467500052638.png (534x830, 92K)

>beginning the episode with Abbacchio's death
why the fuck would they do that

Top 3 Biggest Jobbers in Part 5

1) Illuso
>could've killed Fugo, but he didn't
>could've killed Abbachio, but he didn't
>would've also killed Giorno if he had killed Fugo earlier
He has no excuse.

2) Risotto
>could've killed Diavolo, but he didn't, even after Doppio revealed he's clearly not someone he can underestimate, he still wouldn't kill him
His excuse holds only slightly more water than Illuso's "heh I can just kill you later heh"

3) Pesci
>had all the time in the world to finish Giorno, Narancia and Abbachio inside the turtle, but he didn't
>he literally stopped mid killing Buccelati to tell him how he managed to hook him in the heart, instead of finishing the killing first
The only feasible excuse for the first is that Stand attacks don't transfer inside Mr. President. For the second, he had no excuse.

this. They'll put the credits over the anime, and show abbacchio's death by the end, as well as moody blues slowly breaking to pieces. then they'll put a To be Continued

I am not ready ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo

You can hold my hand while we watch it together

Attached: He'll wake up any moment now.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

This wont happen if they do risotto backstory

He watches anime but never finishes

this is right after doppio makes the forecast about risotto's leg being cut off (and mistaking it for his own)

I like Abba a lot, the first time I read his death, my heart broke.

Attached: D3JijjeU4AE9MJN.jpg (986x1073, 170K)

Pesci could kill Diavolo if he wanted to.

God why is this ED so shit? At least Freek n You was memeworthy. Why don't they just put Roundabout again?

I dont know. The anime has covered more than 4 chapters in one episode before

He died violently, and alone, without resolving his differences with giorno. I understand

That's why I hate Illuso, he has such an op stand, he could possibly beat GER too, but he still losses because he's a fucking retard.

>not liking Enigma

Attached: images.jpg (473x453, 37K)

This is going to be david pro's biggest test.
Whether they'll show us the background through Abbacchio's stomach

More like whether they'll show us Diavolo playing soccer with children

They already did for Bruno

Hence jobber

What doesn't make any sense tho is for the La Squadra members to attack one at a time

also the scissors in doppio's throat

Reminder David Productions is a jewish studio.

So if King Crimson tried to dodge the hook, it would just automatically follow him in erased time? Beach Boy is unbeatable!

They weren't together when they learned about Trish.

Diavolo is the personality of King Crimson taking over young Doppio's body.

No he isn't.

Basically he'd claim the corpse of Jesus Christ to ensure blessings upon his country in the timeline where the corpse of Jesus exists at the cost of damning every other timeline and everyone else.
You see this mechanic of the corpse's blessing clearly in his evolved stand's form, Love Train redirects anything bad happening to him to someone else somewhere else.

wtf I hate David Pro now

Let's talk about it

Attached: Jobin.jpg (871x812, 550K)

Only Araki could make a series so heterosexual yet so gay.

I don't like what this implies

>gets a stand power up before we see his original stands real power

I'm not sure what this implies...

Attached: 1552782547389.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

it's gonna happen

Attached: 1.jpg (566x498, 170K)

This all is from the new chapter

whelp, I suppose, I'm gonna be reading Jojolion in a minute

I bet my dick they won't show Abbachio dying this week. it's gonna be the episode after that. I bet my DICK.

t. bruno

I'm thinking they'll adapt up to the part where Diavolo comes out. It's a pretty dialogue heavy fight.

SPEED KING REQUIEM

It will end either on Risotto getting shot or, if they animate his backstory, on Diavolo seeing his head blown up.

Attached: diavoppio.webm (640x360, 654K)

So we all agree that there are three personalities right?

He was the first tumblrina

No, it's just Doppio gets angry sometimes

Now i know why tumblr loves Doppio so much

Doppio is otherkin soulmate transoctopuskin

upvoted

Jobin is nothing like Giorno
He has motivations and personality.
His stand is not OP.

Dude, his real power is heating things up in a small radius.
That's it.
The sentence "it has hidden power" is a mistranslated "its power is hidden from family"
They don't know he can heat things up.

If there were more to it, why does he only use that one in every single scene it's in?
Don't you think if there were more power, he would use that power during Ozon Baby attack?

So he's Giorno with a better stand

Giorno is a team medic, not a character.
Jobin is antivillain antagonist.
But I don't think he's the final boss.
There's more rockniggers coming and they'll fuck shit up.

Jobin is a jobber.

oh shiet
a new power up just like pucci?

Attached: 1551160937449.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

This , also they were trying to regroup, thats why Melone was in the scene after the train fight, Ghiaccio was also supposed to meet them.

I hope not. Powerups are dumb.

Most parts had powerups

just like stone ocean, a rushed ending

I think i'll avoid tumblr and Yea Forums altogether during stone ocean. I cant stomach the tranny art from golden wind as it is.

You’re going to do neither dumb attention whore

i only started following both after golden wind started, before that i was happily watching DiU without either. (only using Yea Forums for pol, and knew tumblr was cancer from start)

>electionfag
just leave

That doesn't contradict what he said

>only using Yea Forums for pol
holy cringe

I use it for /fit, /a, /pol now

Couldn't take the heat.

please go back

what did you expect

Attached: poltard_means_newfag.png (1199x340, 21K)

Bravo Araki

Attached: why.png (234x269, 93K)

Looks like a "draw your own anime face!" book character.

Attached: 1A4B840C-027A-4E50-8C57-AC57C06D8D4D.png (516x126, 29K)

>The only feasible excuse for the first is that Stand attacks don't transfer inside Mr. President
And even then we know that's bullshit since Babyface cubed Trish and Bruno while they were in the turtle

To show you the futility and inescapability of fate. You may be high and mighty, earn tonn of money, fuck beautiful women and then WHAM - you're crushed to death by a rock just like Jhonny.
Versache's life was an unhappy one, but suddenly gay priest shows up and he finaly has a chance at happiness - nope.

Isn't there like 6 chapters till abacchio death ?
Ending on the donut would be perfect though

5.5 chapters
It's a stretch, but i'd like to see it happen

Metallica is short. I can see perfectly he dying this week.

the part in between, where narancia and bruno slowly look behind the corpse also takes alot of time. The episode might end right before revealing whose behind it

*the rock

>DiU started 9 months after the end of part 3, and its one of the most popular parts yet it got a rush job.
not in japan lol