One Piece

Is Luffy for or against abortion? Discuss.

Attached: Luffy.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

He's pro freedom so he's pro choice, the weak lives are in the hands of the strong. He'd probably discourage it in most situation tho.

I believe he would be against it, considering it too selfish

Started hating Luffy when he invited a F*shman to his crew. Went against what Shanks thought him in the first chapters.

He's not a faggot and believes in owning up to what you have done

Why isn't abortion owning up to what you have done by making sure you're not birthing an unwanted child in this world that already has too many children?

Why do pro-life retards view children as punishments, that's terrible way to see parenthood

But I love Jinbei

Also, it doesn't matter do you view fetus as a human or not. Other humans aren't entitled in other people's bodies. Even if it killed me no one owes me their kidneys. Even if it means a child's death, the woman doesn't owe her body to be used by someone else.

they are though and only braindead/brainwashed retards go on to have them intentionally. Normalfags are really unbearably and spread like cancer

does luffy care

Shanks told him that Fishmen, Giants, Minks and other deformed monsters should be hanged. Now he's befriending those freaks left and right.

Luffy is pro-condoms. But he does accept some abortions are shikatanai and must be done for the nakama to remain friends.

Clearly the solution for incels/anti-abortionists/anti-fetusinwombists is to develop artificial wombs and a way to extract fetuses safely.

Nah he uses rubber

How many years of my life do i need to sacrifice to get started with OP?

All of them

this

Luffy probably doesn't know what an abortion is.

Luffy literally couldn't give less of a shit. Unless you could convince him unborn fetus' were tasty, then he'd probably be pro choice.

>doesnt even care if his dad exists and never thought about him
will probably leave his kid in a ditch and continue being free

Attached: 25cd41319c7b7ac59082bea827c1e766--one-piece.jpg (474x2116, 209K)

aborted fetuses can't go on adventures in any where but medical waste bins and dumpsters so no

luffy is pro-abortion since he looks like a failed abortion.

based

Attached: lufrobin.webm (854x480, 1.83M)

He’s an example of why you should get one.

He's the posterboy for why abortion could be a good thing sometimes. If your screening indicates that you're going to have a child like him, you might want to strongly consider it.