I'm watching Naruto for the first time in years. Does Hinata get better or worse as a character?

I'm watching Naruto for the first time in years. Does Hinata get better or worse as a character?

Attached: hinata.png (602x450, 205K)

She literally never changes.

Attached: 1548144256521.png (822x1200, 481K)

Fillers add her some nice personality, moreso than the manga where she indeed stays the same.

She becomes bolder as the story progresses. She's not in the spotlight much but the times she is are significant. So better. Just don't expect her to stop being soft-spoken and nice.

she gets better, she's the best girl by far

>Hinata
>character

why have there been so many Hinata threads lately?

Worse, she is the cancer of the anime

It's more a case of every female character around her gets worse and worse as time marchs on.

She stays the same self doubting coward until a specific point where she becomes likeable and then she stays there at that level.

Neither. She stagnates until Naruto and her get married.

>Does Hinata get better or worse as a character?
She's irrelevant as a whole. You won't be seeing her much, especially in Part II, unless you watch the fillers as well.

zero character development from start to finish
On the bright side her sister is gonna be hot as fuck in about a decade

There's no development

>Naurto females
I got some bad news for you.

>Does Hinata get better or worse as a character?
Let me start off by saying that she's not an important character in the series meaning that she didn't getting a ton of paneltime. I didn't bother with the anime after a certain point, but I've heard that she's in a ton of fillers and has a bunch of anime-only scenes so you'll probably see a lot more of her in the adaptation. As someone that has stuck solely to the manga, she didn't get some grand development. She just went from a stuttering and insecure wallflower to a more confident and sure version of herself which was nice to see.

Attached: DidXYNgVAAE_FX5.jpg (976x1200, 127K)

She honestly gets worse. By the time she develops self confidence, her character arc about her own inadequacies & parallels with Naruto's own arc is over. She just mindlessly obsesses over Naruto as she lacks anything else in her character.

>her character arc about her own inadequacies & parallels with Naruto's own arc is over.
Her storyline unfortunately wrapped up after she made amends with her clan back in Part I. Plus she's a side character, it's not surprising that any remaining scene of hers would be to just plant the seeds for NH.

She obsesses with Naruto a little bit more

>after she made amends with her clan
That wasn't even shown onscreen

Fuck Hinata, her sister is better and hot.

Attached: Hanabi.jpg (602x339, 91K)

>That wasn't even shown onscreen
I know, but at the end of Part I, she's bringing tea to her father and Neji and they're all smiling.

wrong on both counts, but whatever

who cares, Boruto is far more interesting.

>entire character revolves around wanting Naruto dick.
>hasn't done anything relevant other than be Naruto's trigger into accessing Kurama's power in the Pain fight.
>Neji died in order for her to get with Naruto
>finally get's married to Naruto
>literally Kushina 2.0 but does nothing when Bort shit talks his father.
i don't hate her but her character felt boring.