One Punch Man

Fubuki has good boobs

Attached: 1394834894389.png (1368x768, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
youtu.be/xEPY5AjpaCg
youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y
exhentai.org/g/965574/dbcea7d804/
youtube.com/watch?v=bbnR98HyUDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God just cancel this fucking trainwreck

fuboobki

she grown

Is that what the doctor said when your mother was pregnant with you?

Yes.
t. JC animator

too firm

we need to go droppier

what the fuck is this

Attached: 14509290329023.png (1368x768, 604K)

>here is your season 2 bro

Attached: 1555444437848.png (366x665, 288K)

How wet did Fubuki get when KING entered the room?

Sadly the complaints fall on deaf ears. It seems only one animator is truing to make the anime decent.

>Saitama will fuck this at the end

Implying he would fuck an acquaintance.

Based.

Attached: imaginethesmell.png (516x407, 184K)

Soon

Attached: jzqbgyr29fs11.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

Second this, all the next season is an big failure in animation, music, sound and money, OPM deserve some better

Why does Saitama feel more involved now? Before i feel like he would have ignored Fubuki and Sonic without a second thought, but now he takes the time to lecture fubuki and deal with sonic's antics, same in last episode with King. What with that change in attitude?

>King shows her his dick

It was never going to look as good as based muratas work but this episode looked ok overall.

Attached: 213.png (1788x500, 603K)

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

guess we are the only 2 enjoying this OP while do people watch something they don't like? are most of Yea Forums retarded?

Still has that weird filter over it that makes it look like it's supposed to be a flash back or a dream sequence.

>ONE draws facial expressions better than JC

Attached: 1555445505780.jpg (1280x720, 385K)

Attached: 1510113245636.jpg (658x1010, 80K)

THIS SEASON WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOD IF IT HAD THE SAME TEAM AS LAST TIME, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE GOOD THINGS BROS. ALL THE FIGHTS HAVE BEEN SHIT.

kek

>hey buddy, the telepathy club is two series down

With sonic he didn't want Genos to just blow up his place to just get rid if him. As for Fubuki he just taught her a lesson just for her to leave him alone. After this she becomes a nuisance to him when she tries to recruit him.

ONE is better than you could ever hope to be, stop this meme.

Attached: x42.png (1416x1015, 929K)

Imagine being a mangaka and spending YEARS of your life training and perfecting your art style only to be overshadowed by a guy sharing his doodles for fun

fubuki vs saitama was practically a slideshow

He's a little bit less jaded because he became "friends" with Genos, Bang and now King.

Can´t believe Garou is beating up the Fitness Club next week.

Attached: Garou_using_WSRSF.jpg (860x648, 268K)

Holy shit this is the epitome of trainwreck.Even saitama's va sounds like shit why?

It surprised me that he got some gains at the end of GX, finally put the cards down for the free weights.

this. The "ONE is a bad artist" meme is just a cope for plebs

ONE is not bad at drawing. His style is amateurish, but he's good at paneling, perspective, expressing movement, character design, writing and building this weird eerie atmosphere on his works (which is lost on the anime adaptations.)

Basically he's better than your average mangaka/animation monkey in the things that count.

It might be scribbles, but he is VERY good at making them work, let alone when he tries.

Attached: 1533844271531.jpg (600x848, 108K)

sploosh

Pretty much, good drawing is one thing, but if its all you got going for yourself (Hi there Shokugeki no Soma) it isn´t even close. Art consists of more than that alone.

Attached: Garou vs Shark Week.jpg (1414x2000, 784K)

I hope they keep the scene where he is all beat up closer to webcomic
Hate how manga makes him look like edgelord 100% of the time, shit completely misses the point of the character

i liked it as well

fubuki a CUTE

Attached: 5df16s8df1s6d5.png (83x196, 27K)

because i like the manga and the webcomic and the previous season was awesome but season 2 is a fucking travesty. are you fucking blind?

pretty pictures are nice and all but the story is what really matters

>They actually did it right.

Well fuck me sideways.

>Its just that it was so fast that you could not see.
and blurry, blended frames and fucked contrast. blergh.

ahem

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's not just about that, ONE has a distinct and enticing style, it might look rough but it has character.

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 356K)

besides the whole thing being a powerpoint and rushed as fuck the guitar when this came up was perfect

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.40_[2019.04.16_16.15.13].jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

I did another one. This is less fair though since the anime is in motion here.

Attached: 213 2.png (3196x928, 2.05M)

stop shitposting and get back to drawing episode 3 jc.wagecuck

Moe shit makes better action scenes than this. You'd think they would hire someone who knows about choreography for a fucking action series

The problem is only one animator knows what he's doing yet he's used very sparingly for when scenes that need it matter. He's the one who list the key frames and did that Genos vs giant g4 sequence. I assume he did the good parts of Genos vs sonic too. Also apparently the credits showed 5 animation directors. Its done.

Again spewing nonsense, fuck off mungus fag.

IT'S OVER BROS, GAROU VS HEROES IN THE WOODS IT'S GONNA BE TRASH

Attached: uglarou.png (1359x649, 776K)

The sound design is horrible. I always knew that sound is very important but i had no idea how important it could be when i watched episode two of season two. Why did they change the studio??WHY???

i fucking hate you i forgot that they're going to animate that

Attached: oNE pUnCh S2.png (640x640, 651K)

>tfw chuunibyou had better animated fights than OPM s2

Just a point of comparison. Listen to this and listen to episode 2 season 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOUND DESIGN!!!

After the first episode I was hopeful it might be on the lower side of average but fuck.
The best thing about the anime are the stills that are just traced manga panels.
The pacing, the voice acting, the sound design, the animation and the art style is fucking garbage.

>OP clearly says GAROU
>subs says GARO
???????????????

It's done by the sound director of Jojo and Berserk 2016. He's good with Jojo though at times its rough but any other anime its just off. Also the direction leads music and sound to no where.

Sound really was a let down but I already expected that from the trailer.

youtu.be/xEPY5AjpaCg
OPM should have been given to KINOanimation

my new smartphone screensaver

why even bother...

Attached: Clipboard0123.jpg (683x960, 66K)

>OP says Fubuki
>subs says Blizzard
Fucking amerifat localization

>sound director of Berserk 2016
Jesus fuck. CLANG when?

Am I going crazy or Mask always had Blue hair
Why do I remember Blonde
I think I'm losing it.

Attached: 1516920721283.jpg (1994x1500, 510K)

I wonder when they would stop wasting their skill on gay shits.

Calm down, he changed its colour.

witness the might of layered frames

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.49_[2019.04.16_13.33.14].jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Already happened. When Genos punches Sonic, you hear laser beams.

Why would you want something that badly drawn as your screensaver?

should I drop this shit?

it's not even the animation, everything just sucks

it's sad that this shit is still one of the better anime of the season

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2019.04.16_16.57.13].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

I think you miss the point. Garou thinks of himself as an edgelord, so that's why he's portrayed as such.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Sarazanmai is the AOTS

yes, if you aren't having fun

THISSSS!!!! FUUUUCKKK!!! WHY!!!

exactly

sorry, I'm not a gay

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2019.04.16_16.55.38].jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Better put this right, fags?

Attached: Sonic.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

>Genos vs Sonic + sidehops barely lasts 3 minutes
Why does the pacing feel so incredibly off?

He always had blue hair.
Actually those sound effects were moslty the same ones used for Sticky fingers in Part 5. I recognized them once Genos punches sonic again.

Is this 1 cour?

They have never directed a fight. That is why.

There is no real direction and they are rushing stuff to fit all that content into this limited amount of episodes.

ye

Sadly it isn't 0 cour

It's nice to have an alternative.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Yes only 12 episodes just like before.

That looks 100x better, the metal actually has proper shading.

I don't understand why they keep doing this, do they just run out of time so they have to stack keyframes instead of drawing inbetween? For fucks sake at least contract the koreans like every other shitty studio.

The metal doesn't have any shading. It is literally flat grey. Now I understand you know shit.

Why are people shitting on it this much? It's no madhouse, but still more watchable than most of the garbage that's airing.

From the looks of it they never directed anything.

Yes it fucking does retard, theres at least 4 different tones on each piece of metal in that picture. Fuck off you third world degenerate.

Well, Tertiaries like this anime because of sakuga.
Some original webcomic fans like me don't really care about graphicfagging.

reminds me of the pokemon tazos from lays packs

JoJo has better visuals, better direction and better sounds. And it's considered "just OK."
OPM S2 so far is "average generic light-novel adaptation pushed to sell some merch and fill timeslots"-tier.

if you were paying any attention at all to the industry, jc staff took on too many jobs so they're probably shoveling coke into their animators to keep them going.

blame the producers not the animators

>JoJo has better visuals, better direction and better sounds
doubt.jpg

Attached: 1381701274269.gif (235x296, 39K)

>popular
>an adaptation of an adaptation
>worse animation quality than S1 while it's still decent, I wish they stopped using filler backgrounds so much
It would be foolish not to expect a shitton of doomposting.

>blame the producers not the animators
I could understand that if there were bits and pieces that looked alright every now and then
But literally everything looks like it's drawn/animated by people who can't draw/animate
The only good looking parts are literally traced from the manga

OH FUCK IT'S TRUE. IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING HOLOGRAPHIC TAZO FROM THE 90's.

Attached: Tazos_scan.jpg (667x636, 77K)

>Saitama's voice actor sounds like shit
Yeah U think his voice has always sounded weird. I think that was the point.

I want to cum on the misty one

Whats the best available version of the manga?
Everything from volume 12 onwards on Nyaa has terrible jpge artifacts and low quality

Bros i think im depressed.

What should i watch?

Attached: 1533342520133.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Didn't he have someone else do that?

Sarazanmai

Brooklyn 99

saved for future shitposting, thanks user

>fubuki
you mean MISS BLIZZARD?

>anime full of traced shots from the manga with a bit of animation
>the parts that are original look like shit
>fights are short and with shit direction
Yeah i'm dropping this piece of shit. What a shame.

Attached: 1555347203011.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

OH SHIT, ITS EVOLVING

Attached: s-l300.jpg (290x300, 20K)

This. I want to collect the webcomic opm in hard cover

It went from a lighthearted comedy anime with awesome fights in S1 to a tryhard battle anime with shitty fights in S2. JC Staff completely changed the spirit of the show because they were clueless about it.

Based JC staff filtering out the anime only retards that care only about the animation.
This is a great web comic adaptation, you faggots can go kill yourselves, no one cares, the true OPM fans will appreciate and like this season.

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 280K)

I don't like the JoJo anime at all but he's right.

>>anime full of traced shots from the manga with a bit of animation
No, user. That would be MUCH better than what we have

>still watching it anyway
nobody to blame but yourself

is not that bad, yeah the animation is worse, the sound too, i do not get why they insist in using the bad looking gradients not to mention the filtering or the chromatic aberration
i would be happy if the thing did not feel rushed, like the pacing is way too fast for my taste

girls last tour
the end of evangelion
Angel beats
You lie in april
plastic memories
clanad

Just read the manga with season 1 on the background running, to add sound effects and music to your reading.

christchurch music video

Who fucking knows, I'm pretty sure its just a bunch of faggots looking to stir up shit. When like you said
>still more watchable than most of the garbage airinf
People just want it to fail for whatever reason

Attached: 1522295515843.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Zeiram

It isn't though. It's rushed as fuck, characters barely finish sentences before the other character starts talking.

He just hates heroes, that's all there is to it, but I guess in a high selling manga you have to distinguish antagonist for the retards to the point where they look like they beat up puppies for fun from they very first appearance.

grave of the fireflies

Haibane Renmei

>you can actually see punches hit
>there's actual animation during fights instead of simply using motion blur and panning to hide the stillness of the shot
>there's actual shading
>pleasant color pallete swaps during fights
>the sounds sound good most of the time, although they still use the MC theme every two scenes
>the team has put sone effort to adapt source material while also adding some unique scenes and fixing some inconsistencies
>the team seems to love the JoJo manga
Even though JoJo's animation was never stellar, even though they hid most of their shortcomings behind "aesthetics," the GW anime has been pretty consistent so far. In OPM they changed Geno's arms for CGI arms AND EVEN THEN THEY MANAGED TO FUCK PROPORTIONS AND PERSPECTIVE IN ONE STILL SHOT ON FUCKING EPISODE 2.

Tatsumaki > Fubuki

Even Fubuki's personality is shit, how can anyone like her?

Attached: 1514462998001.jpg (626x900, 414K)

In the web comic all he does is act like an edgelord even when he's getting his face kicked in

That is gradient retard. ESL = third world? kek fatfags cope.

>although they still use the MC theme every two scenes
That is the best part.

GIO GIO
GOLDEN WIND

>Anons were circlejerking that it would be terrible for so long since it was announced that they are unable to enjoy it despite it being well done.

So what are the chances that season 3 will go back to madhouse or to another actually capable studio?

This is legit ruining the show for me. Even if they do everything else right, as long as they keep doing this, they're ruining it.

What would Garou's opinion be on All Might?

Attached: __all_might_and_saitama_boku_no_hero_academia_and_etc_drawn_by_imamuu_imamoon__sample-a9ba00dfb754c5 (850x625, 132K)

stop whining you little baby

>just reread the manga with season 1 OST playing
>is actually a better anime than S2

Here, I made a webm of the only good part of the episode.

Attached: fubukis_boobs.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

It's not whining when it's true you literal mongoloid

>THE ONLY ONE I WOULD ALLOW TO KILL ME IS ALL MIGHT

I was actually excited to see the Tournament Arc animated, but after two eps I have absolutely no faith it will be anything but pure shit.
Uninspired and poorly directed action is the complete opposite of what OPM is meant to be.

None. The show will collapse after this and never be greenlit for another season again. One and Murata will be blamed and chased out of Japan to live their lives on the run in worst korea. This is the end of OPM.

>He just hates heroes
And he wants to be seen as a monster? He even looks like an edgelord in the webcomic.

Attached: 1555340722468.jpg (600x848, 132K)

fuck no, kyoani only draws fight scenes as a joke

Don't reply to the tryhard.

I'd much rather have a movie about the monster association + Saitama vs garou

>Crying about the Opening animation
>Oh man they're really ruining the episode

>that mouth

Attached: 1525364946814.png (250x250, 51K)

>than most of the garbage that's airing
It honestly isnt.
While we arent looking at a 2016 Berserk catastrophe, OPM S2 is quite possibly the worst anime of this season.

The pacing is HORRENDOUS and destroys every single joke. The action is trying so hard to look cool with the FLASHY EFFECTS, CAMERA PANNING AND LAYERED FRAMES that you cant see shit (because they only drew 5 frames and cant allow you to see it).
If it was only still from the manga with VA and music it would be better.

this and mob is the only anime i watch

Doubtful.

Can DP sue? this guy is reusing their assets

>b-b-but isekai quartet is technically worse so one punch gets a pass

You Madhousefags are insane

I like to be bossed around by Fubu.

>posting page from the end of arc that's not even in manga
Yeah you can right fuck off with that bullshit. And even then it doesn't begin to compare with how overdone it is in manga.

Attached: image.jpg (600x849, 107K)

It's in almost all the action scenes you fucktard, not just the opening, are you actually retarded?

>80% of the season budget went to that boob jiggle.

I wasn't really including anything from previous seasons

dororo, jojo, and kakakuri circus are all better

Useless imouto only good for breeding.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.24_[2019.04.16_15.17.48].jpg (1280x720, 430K)

stop nitpicking you little crybaby.
literally picturing your autistic ass going over frame by frame looking for layered frames

Dororo. It's a very happy anime

Attached: 1550200258878.png (353x402, 119K)

Garou would definitely go after him, but at the same time i could see All Might as someone that could talk some sense into him.

If anything in MHA first one he would go after is genuinely Stain because the guy with his JUSTICE would piss him off beyond belief.

>no nipple buldge
>looks like fake tits
>not a shot including her curvy figure
trash

I'm sorry you're blind

Not this show, it'll only get worse.

>This is a great web comic adaptation
if the whole season was done in web comic style, it would be an improvement

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.40_[2019.04.16_17.12.10].jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Considering every action scene has them, it's not that hard to find

>Implying it didn´t all for the inevitable jiggling of Do-S chest.

Cancel your breating faggot

Where did i even compare it to Season 1 or Madhouse?
OPM S2 is failing miserably due to the pacing

At least they are trying to have jokes, have beat times and so on. JC seem to have forgotten OPM is also a comedy and comedy needs flow and pacing.

>literally picturing your autistic ass going over frame by frame looking for layered frames
My sides. I can now see the autist moving the anime forward in steps to see anything that might be missed while it was in motion.

>they still use the MC theme every two scenes
>not enjoying JOJO GOLDEN WIND

He is the exact opposite of him, garou wants to create peace with terror, all might creates peace with heroism.
He is what he wants to be but doesn't have the confidence to do it.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 171K)

How come the psychic sister have such slutty outfits and bodies?

Attached: 01.jpg (800x1138, 256K)

Here is same page in manga for comparison. Just so you know what I'm talking about.

Attached: image.png (860x1236, 757K)

Animators how have you forsaken me layering frames you heathens now I can't enjoy the fight scenes knowing you layered those frames together my autistic mind will not allow me to not notice that minute detail

>webcomic style
It has shitty art and equally shitty animation
It IS webcomic style

Was it explained in the manga how Genos actually managed to make it into S-class, meaning passing Sweet Mask?

>OPM S2 is failing miserably due to the pacing
nice buzzword for when you have no idea what you're talking about and just want to complain.

Webcomic chapter before that one. I see an edgelord. I don't know what you're complaining about. It just sounds like petty webcomic contrarianism.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x849, 53K)

They're practically identical, him smirking differently really doesn't make that much of a difference

>OPM S2 is quite possibly the worst anime of this season.
are you retarded?

>minute detail
Every single action scene is a blurry mess. I wouldn't call that minute.

usually the openings have ridiculously good animation compared to the actual episode
even the OP looking like shit is a good indication that noone put any effort into this dumpsterfire

They took him in as S immediately because of his annihilation of the house of evolution.

Fantasy Mage clause.
Heavy armor or clothes interfere with magic, so mages need to use the least amount of, and the most loose clothes available.

Autists can't change their mind on something once they've decided. And they decided to hate it back when JCstaff got it over a year ago so they had plenty of time to ferment.

if you were turned on by the boobs more than you were turned on by sonic then you are gay

they don't have to wear panties, because they can control their dress with psychic powers

it's even explained in the anime you retard, he was put straight into S Class due to performance at the Examination

he's bad at form but makes up for it with composition

Garou looks good at least and now officially has the greatest va in the cast

Attached: Garou Ep2.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

it looking like shit also certainly helps

Because the House of Evolution was an S rank threat

>copy the manga virtually scene by scene
>don't copy smug Genos
They even managed to fuck up being lazy

Attached: x23.png (466x352, 101K)

>greatest va in the cast
My kuro ningen!

u n d e r r a t e d c o m m e n t

Attached: haha.png (185x258, 38K)

Why would anyone even need to go frame by frame when literally every frame suffers under the same horrendous drop in quality compared to not only its predecessor but also the manga? You would need to have some rare kind of super retardation to just shrug this all off

This.
I expected Midorikawa to sound good but he's pretty damn perfect as Garou.

Attached: 1555439040835.png (1920x1637, 1.55M)

They didn't use this still? What?

Attached: D0AYxYUVYAEO9t-?format=jpg&name=large.jpg (1489x865, 144K)

She is kind of cute, and I mean like cute, not in the sexy way.

Lel

The Garou arc up to the Monster Invasion during the tournament is already boring torture in the manga, I shudder to think how awful it will be with S2s lackluster visual direction.
Not to mention even the monster invasion will probably suck ass.
They have already proven they are afraid of actually showing any action, all you get is exciting whoosh lines with sound effects and then you see the still of the aftermath.

So, what Fubuki tells anyone is utter crap.
If you just solve an S rank threat, you are most likely to be promoted into that league.

So Sweet Mask act as a pleb filter, stopping those hard working idiots, climbing the ladder, from entering the real hero class.

meh

OPM S2 sucking dicks shouldn't surprise anyone. Everyone knows that Murata's version after the alien invasion became a borefest with the monster shit dragging for too long.JC Staff doing their best at doing a shit job doesn't help either.

JC Staff should've released a hentai OVA featuring useless Fubuki instead.

What went wrong bros?

Its kinda bizarre, the Garou scenes they did rather well.

Attached: 1555438222096.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

What did they use instead?

And cock nursing./spoiler]

That Garou face reminds me of pic related

Attached: based mugen.jpg (321x300, 13K)

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS

Attached: hM70F1S - Imgur.gif (314x307, 1.25M)

I'm a railroad engineer and I have seen actual trainwrecks less tragic than this

It's at least more accurate to look of the manga than what was shown in this episode.

Attached: D4SokHFWAAEEec6?format=png&name=900x900.png (791x630, 259K)

It's like I'm watching a fanmade youtube anime.

>cock nursing
almost the most unmanly thing to do
Does this pretty much confirm that animator guy was cut from the team after his offensive twitter actions?

I want to fuck ONE's Tatsumaki!

Konosuba has better animation than OPM S2 though.

Makes for a cool profile pic I suppose.

>after his offensive twitter actions?
Did I miss something?

The weekly shit flinging fest is my entertainment now. It's fucking golden.... I love it. Thanks JC staff!

Genos got a perfect score (100/100), had some good historic, and met Fag Mask criteria, as he is the PR guy and dont want heroes who might tarnish the HA image (i have no idea how Pig God got in, maybe before mask was in the association)

But yeah, he does work as a pleb filter. Someone who loses an arm like the Atomic Samurai pupil the A-class Rank 2 kid doesnt belong in S class. Fubuki dislikes him because she hates second place, so she is biased.

He sure is fast isn't he?

I don't think that this anime is looking bad. Is it looking better than season 1? Nah, but I honestly don't hate it at all.

I'm sorry, but it's just that after seeing that shitty Berserk anime and the absolute worst from One Piece(I still can't get over how they butchered the Doflamingo fight), I'm grateful that this isn't the drizzling shits. Obviously it's got a problem with how they shade the metal here, but other than that I think that it deserves at least a passing grade. If I had to rate it from F- to A+, I'd grade it a solid C+ so far, and depending on how they adapt all of Garou's fights, it could get a B-. Season 1 was obviously A+++, but you don't get that many animes with that grade... The only other anime that deserves that grade is Kill La Kill.

Infact, for anyone who believes that it deserves an F, why do you think so? I acknowledge that it's not perfect, but I think a problem I can see is that it's got comparisons to it's previous season and I can understand that there's a quality downgrade, but it is not that far down to me.

Attached: kanye shrug.png (800x786, 360K)

it looks and feels like some trash from the early 2000s.
The animation and colour quality reminds me of Naruto filler.

Good god it's like they didn't even try. And I'm not saying this as a snarky remark or as a joke, I'm actually meaning that someone sat down and either actively tried to ruin it or just didn't even bother to put in even the slightest bit of effort because he got paid either way. This is DBS quality, let that sink in for a while.

>i have no idea how Pig God got in
because he's literally unstoppable and a real hero who saves lives

based and reasonable opinion pilled

>Infact, for anyone who believes that it deserves an F, why do you think so?
because they managed to make an anime adaption that feels less dynamic than a fucking manga

>literally from the director of Naruto movie filler

The true issues are likely to show themselves later, as they start running low on budget and/or time.

Yeah, can agree that its just average at worst, but well, its still a massive shame that due to all these circumstances its getting half assed for the most part. Already some better direction and the sound director not using Jojo sound leftovers would help salvage it.

I'd honestly argue that they're saving the best stuff for later. The really good fights and scenes don't happen until Metal Bat VS Garou.

I only wish they also showed off Garou's music theme. Guessing it'll be saved for later fights.

Attached: 1555438114765.jpg (404x438, 112K)

explains a lot

Why didn't they just wait. I don't fucking get it. You don't give something like OPM to fucking J.C. Staff. Even if you can't get back the original team, they aren't the only ones who are talented.

He had the audacity to like a post that said "please save One Punch Man" Looks like he's sashimi by now

FUBUKI BESTO GIRL OHHH YEAHHHH

I thought they showed it already in their announcement trailer?

>CGI LA CGI
>A+++
woah

who could have even picked up the torch?
I mean madhouse would have been perfect, but perhaps Bones?

Second that.

Attached: 1555200739338.jpg (834x834, 122K)

>depending on how they adapt all of Garou's fights

did you see the episode? they already fuck them with their horrible filters

i think he's pretty underrated even for the expressiveness of his scribbles

It hasn't been confirmed what that track was. A lot of people think it's Garou's theme though.

Yes BONES. Look at how they did Mob. For fuck's sake nobody would have minded the wait even if they wanted to finish Mob first. Even David Production could've handled it better, have you seen the trailer for Fire Force?

You can clearly see who the crossboarders and entry level fags are with a single glance.

honestly that's all i wanted out of season 2

Attached: Screenshot (71).png (1920x1080, 743K)

its funny because they had 3 years to prepare but they started the project only some months ago

This is honestly a 4/10, maybe a 5/10 if you're generous. The art isn't the worst but the direction, animation, and sound is honestly fucking horrible. It's really, really mediocre. It's worse because season 1 was so stellar but even on its own this anime is fucking bad.

Attached: 1496340201755.jpg (233x233, 21K)

FUCK NO, 2 years waiting for Saitama vs Suiryu to be one of the hypest fights in all of anime and JC Staff will ruin it.

The assets belong to the guy who did them, which is why one piece uses the classic DBZ sound effects since the guy went to work on that anime, or so I read. It also belongs to the studio which is why DP can use it on Jojo, but this guy can use it too on whatever else he works on.

if there is any honor left in japan everyone involved with production should kill themselves, this is completely unacceptable

My guess is that or the tune that plays when Garou trashes the 3 A Class in the meeting or Tanktop Vegetarian at the end.

why they wouldnt invest into capturing the redraw more is beyond me. The show has global range, and will until at least garou concludes. If you invest properly in the product, it will stand the test of time and everybody can fucking retire or whatever and live off royalties

Moot is cringing at your post

Sound direction was garbage in s1 too, so it isn't really that much of a downgrade as you make it out to be.

>Sound direction was garbage in s1 too
What makes you think so? Can you provide any examples?

You're obviously much easier pleased than most people in this thread and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm happy for you since you obviously still enjoy the anime even as it is now but many people just can't look over the stuff you either don't notice and/or just don't find important. However on no reasonable scale of this planet would this season get a "C+" in terms of animation. There is just no fucking way

What genuinely bothers me most is that they skipped Garous flashback, its one of his best lines.

Attached: 0CzOHZk.jpg (728x1047, 139K)

Yeah this is pretty much it. I can take ugly, lazy animation, but if the sound is off the whole thing is fucked.
Garou's intro was dog shit, but the bad sound design pushed it over the edge.
>absolutely no noise in the background as Sitch calls for help, soft pulpy sound as the fire guy hits the wall
>cut to everyone in the fucking room being dead because they can't animate Garou's fluid fighting style

>I mean madhouse would have been perfect
Just like Overlord.

>Garo

Attached: 1504015872414.jpg (552x558, 45K)

They'll show it later. Probably as soon as the next episode given that it's Garou-centric.

They've been rearranging scenes a bit.

I dont think its a 0/10, but it honestly is the worst in the current season. So far its a 3/10, and mostly because of the pacing, not the art.

You see, in a COMEDY, which this series is supposed to be, you need breather times to let jokes sink in, just like you need badass moments to linger in for a few seconds for people to appreciate it.
In the manga version of the sonic fight, we get some time to understand how fast the tenfold funeral illusions are, then an even greater moment of seeing Saitama making countless images. There are 3 full pages worth of saitama after images.
Then in the manga, we have more time to understand that Saitama beaten Sonic without touching him. He moved so quickly close to Sonic that the air around him created a shockwave and defeated Sonic.

Those details are lost when you make the whole scene last some 6 seconds instead of 15-20.
I dont know why they are trying to go so fast. The arc ahead is HUGE and they cant ever fit it in 12 episodes.
Why not focus on the Tournament sub-arc and leave the Hero academy and Garou as hooks for the third season? This way it would cover roughly the same as Season 1 did, about 7 volumes worth of story. I dont even know where JC wants to stop, because at the rhythm of 1 volume per episode, there isnt enough manga to last the whole season.

Was it supposed to be this early? If so they'll probably safe and combine it with another one for a longer flashback scene somewhere later, he has more of them after all.

Class S Rank 1

fuck, i can't believe i hyped this new season to my friend

>The pacing is HORRENDOUS and destroys every single joke.
"Pay for my ceiling", "Today is the special sales date".

You monster!

Moot is dead and he'd die second time after reading these apologists' shit opinions.

What the fuck is going on with the pacing and sound design? I could deal with mediocre animation if at least the mood wasn't completely butchered with retarded usage of music and the shitty sounds they've gone for and garbage pacing. Even if you can't pull all the best animators like they did in s1, the director of this season is absolutely shit at what he's doing

Mob had the same pacing, only saved by sakuga animation, One likes this pacing because fk you thats why.

That can be used after Tatsumaki saves her from Do-S.

>The pacing is HORRENDOUS
Pretty much my major complaint. Feels like Index 3 2.0.

Sorry, 4 full pages of saitama after images

Who?

Yeah, next episode will have Garou fighting TTM, most likely his flashback, Garou meeting Tareo, Garou's "kiss on the cheek" and Saitama chop.

Attached: I can be your angle or yuor devil.png (906x527, 594K)

>Saitama vs Suiryu
I know, seeing the awful gouketsu scene in the OP has me throwing up already
they will fuck it up so badly

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with this episode. Not just the animation, but a number of other things. Makes me a little concerned over the next couple episodes, but who knows how good or bad it gets from here.

Moot please ignore this bully

I don't understand the producers on this one. JC Staff isn't qualified to animate this, they can barely do it... But they also want to cover up EVEN MORE than season 1 and any other anime I've seen. Wtf. They knew animating OPM is no easy task so why try to cram in the entire manga in one season? Even if the animation was good, there was no satisfying way to go from episode 2 with Garou showing up to episode 12 being Elder Centipede.

I can't fucking wait for Midorikawa to voice act this

Attached: Chu♥.jpg (1066x1600, 299K)

I cant believe they kept this.

Attached: fubuki.png (800x450, 433K)

Better than season 1 episode 2 for sure. I see idiots are still backpedaling and think "it will get bad later". Not on animator-san watch.

This looked funny for some reason.

Attached: SaitamaFubuki.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

alright retards, who else liked the episode? the only problem i had was some parts with the music and timings at the end of the saitama/sonic fight, but the episode was pretty good. They did Garou justice.

Attached: shit9.jpg (494x598, 191K)

50 50 chance we see Metal Bat next episode.

Yup. What you are seeing now is just the hopeful fans going through the denial stage of loss/grief. I've seen a little over 300 anime and this is in the bottom 10% of animation quality which is worrisome since it's supposed to be an action series. The point is the dynamism of the fights. If this were some drama like a romance it would be less of an issue but it's a fight anime. It's fucked. The only place I've seen a worse decline between season 1 and season 2 was Gunslinger girl.... But we are only to episode 2 so there is still hope!

Those were slightly longer than they should, but its season 2 does the opposite, which is much worse for joke deliveries.

>average or below average animation
i can deal
>garou looking wierd
ok fine
>completely garbage timing in scenes
no this is not ok

That ending though.

he's shitposting you retard, stop replying to him
next time you see another guy saying how amazingly good this season is just ignore it, they'll go away eventually, around chapter 7 i'd say

Attached: 1540029588462.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Attached: perspective.jpg (400x210, 14K)

I meant to say monster association instead of hero academy.

ONE > Murata > S1 > Tatsumaki's poop > S2

>it will get bad later
it is bad already, people are just worried it will get worse

also, Ep2 was Mosquito vs Genos and that episodes animation and direction embarrasses S2 you idiotic retard

That's not how clothes work.

>even the subs are shit
how could you even fuck up this hard

Saitama going for the titty grab I see, smart one.

>people shoot themselves so much down for comedy episode
cmon it as funny

>Mosquito vs Genos
Unmemorable garbage, deluded cocklicker

Its clear they want to focus more on the Post Superfight stuff because the chapters are over 70-150 pages long.

Titties are actually very vulnerable to punching.

t. fat dude

kek

This

Attached: Genos vs Mos.webm (640x320, 2.63M)

You mean Murata cuz JC Staff literally traced his art. They're the same shit.

would you?

Attached: 1555029329800.png (420x595, 281K)

3DPD please fuck off.

even the fucking colors are so much better how the FUCK did they fuck s2 up so goddamn bad

more unique frames of animation in your 1 minute clip than there was in the entirety of S2E2.

Todays episode had:

5 Chief Animation Directors
3 Animation Directors
3 Assistant Animation Directors

how do you fuck up this hard with that cast?

you're right i also think ehe episode was good!
the only problem i had was with
>the music
>fighting scenes had ultra instinct everytime
>everything was so close it's hard to see when they fight
>everytime they fight or punch the background goes purple light so you can't see anithing
>everyone looks really weird
>garou looks terrible
>they didn't add smug genos
>sonic doesn't have any detail and his costume i wrong
>everything made of metal has a weird distracting texture over it
>saitamas step move when it hit sonic it was impossible to understand
but overall great episode 9/10!

Attached: Season_2_Animation.png (290x300, 148K)

Holy shit I forgot how good S1 was

I just remembered how amazed I was seeing this air. I had already seen the manga but I couldn't believe the fuckers actually matched Murata's action, I never imagined a studio could do justice to it.

seeing this makes me wanna cry
OPM didn't deserved a good S2

Dimple?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Instantly.

Attached: A cute.png (276x402, 140K)

>they'll go away eventually
Good joke.

ign pls

Season 1 worst episode will be better than a compilation of every good scene from season 2 kek

What if the giant centipede is full CGI?

not didn't
deserved*
my bad, I am having a seizure

>what if

you know it's a tranny right?

>Every single frame
What a chance in direction can make to a product.

I don't understand shit about animation. Is this good or bad? do they need more animators?

Attached: Genos vs Guillotine Gorilla.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

What if Giant Centipede is claymation?

God i fucking detest Yea Forumstards

HON HON when will they be freed?

oof
>at least this shit-show is entertaining as fuck.

Attached: uhoh.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

You should only need 1 animation director, it means it's a shitshow.

what if giant centipede is just footage of a normal centipede that they animate around?

t-that's a dude

What if its a live action interpretive dance?

Compare that smooth dodge spin that spun Genos in 90º during an action scene, to the same perspective change of 90º of Mega Mind Saitama in the fucking foreground of S02-Ep1

yes

Attached: 1527254289797.jpg (197x179, 13K)

Attached: OPM_s2_Expectations.gif (412x279, 942K)

>WAAAA
>WAAAAHH
This is all I see when I enter these threads. You can't convince me these people started with the webcomics and ONE naïf art. It's a passable adaptation, get over it. It's simply mediocre. Ain't no BONES acquaintances working here to turn it in a sakugafest. Yeah, no shit Murata did his own adapted designs better.

The paranoia and shitposting are so rampant that you see people shitting on VA's that have been around since S1 for doing the same kind of performance you'd expect from them. You are past lamenting what they are delivering, you are just mourning what could've been.

How much worse can it get really? I think we're safe, guys.

I think Okama being in his hero name gives it away

This makes me want to rewatch the first season over again.

at least she has the #1 boobs in the show

kek

Not to be rude but I don't think OPM deserves this crazy hype. It's a fun read sure and Murata's art is good but that's it.

That would mean they actually tried

That makes it better.

Attached: Okama 20.jpg (367x450, 42K)

Meant for

One has great paneling.
Season 2 has terrible shot composition

Best part is that JCStaff without the bones freelancers is doing a geat job. Cant even imagine the shitshow if badhouse was doing the adaptation. boggieflop was awful

I know right. I saw some niggers unironically whining about Saitama's va when he absolutely killed it with his introduction to Fubuki and challenging Sonic this episode, among other scenes.

>meh, this isn't too bad, maybe S1 wasn't as good as I remember
>I'll rewatch some clips to get rid of my nostalgia
>mfw
it's not fair bros, they stole S2 from us, they stole it and they ruined it
JC can't get away with it

Attached: 1545911110196.jpg (600x549, 30K)

I know right

Attached: 1554914095253.jpg (710x676, 182K)

Attached: Fubooty.png (474x450, 369K)

>I'm gonna complain that a frame I saw for less than half a second isn't drawn with the quality an image that can be looked for as long as I want
Every fucking season. Every fucking adaptation.

I agree that wanpan is a good read but it's greatly overrated by your average Yea Forums user.

ITS going to be full CGI, didnt you see the opening?

say what now? I'll need some proof

Just wait until we see CGI Elder, 2 weeks from now.

Probably the only thing JCStaff did better than Murata, the ass shots.

Attached: 5467565.png (600x400, 117K)

>I love eating literal shit
I bet you liked Berserk 2016.

Attached: Spanking.webm (800x450, 1.92M)

It's more like you feel it wrong as you have readed the scenes and in your head is different. Ask an anime only, and the pacing is ok, not perfect but ok. Besides, this isn't like 40 pages chapters, they are gonna have to play with the pace in order to fit the story to 12 episodes.

>muh sakuga
by far the biggest problem of s2 is it's pacing and joke delivery. Webcomic was fucking great because ONE is great at paneling and delivering his jokes. S2 sucks at both really fucking hard

Just look at the fucking scene where King arrives. It's such a fucking clusterfuck all in like 40 seconds with sad music for some fucking reason that's suddenly cut and everything's just so goddamn shit holy fuck I'm mad

... What the FUCK is this. Does it make sense in context?

>T-the shot composition is b-bad
When did Yea Forums get filled with these pretentious "anime experts"?

>he doesn't know

Attached: Okamaitachi a cute.png (800x1138, 1.49M)

>I have no argument
Listen kid. I'm not saying is perfect. I'm saying you can't compare one frame that's part of a movement sequence with a picture you are meant to look for as long as you well damn please.
But sure, cry some more about Berserk, you retarded monkey. I bet you use buzzwords such as sakuga and frames as if you know what those mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y

If you can't tell how shit the shots look then I don't know what to tell you user.

it's literally traced over murata's page tho

Attached: ass.jpg (1066x1600, 426K)

It is when you have telekinesis, bitch

girls could be musclar too r-right

Wouldn't be my proudest moment

>defending this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2019.04.16_18.46.54].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

That had even less frames than OPM S2, if anything it would be fair to compared to Tokyo Ghoul Re anime.

not even close

"It looks like shit and it isn't necessarily because it isn't animated by Madhouse" is what these posts mean mate. We just have tons of free time to rationalize the true cause.

Art can be mediocre but the anime itself still be decent but that's not the case here.

yes. she was being a prostitute

also, he's name is okamaitachi okama pretty much translates to homo, or gay

Sure user, whatever helps you sleep at night. It's perfectly alright to be gay.

Attached: y6.png (800x1138, 1000K)

Okama is closer to faggot or tranny.

Guys , reminder we have a chapter this friday

This wouldn't look out of place painted on a Mexican food shack.

Attached: 50b583b9f41d823.webm (460x344, 628K)

As much as I try, I can't still picture white-haired Garou
I keep thinking of him as a blond.
He just looks so much better IMO

Attached: Garou-d9i6ajb.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Student 1st day at Photoshop.jpeg

same, and madhouse KNEW, it HAD to be blonde

Attached: madhousegarou.jpg (1280x704, 40K)

>talking about how you can't compare still frames with comic panels as one is meant to be seen by less than a second, and the other is meant to be looked for as much as you want
>kid is literally incapable of understanding this and keeps parroting that I'm defending anime as a whole
I think youtube comments are more of your speed bro.
>puts a still that actually looks good
You may not like metallic shading kiddo, but that has more detayl and work than the shading for Genos in S1 as this one is trying to emulate 80's airbrush painting.

Attached: heavymetal.jpg (435x679, 95K)

>Listen kid.
So you're basically begging not to be taken seriously don't you

Yeah, he just doesn't work for me. Maybe it's because his skin is too dark for his hair too. I definitely don't enjoy Garou Blanco.

Attached: garou.jpg (567x889, 129K)

YOU LITERALLY HAVE HALF OF THE WORK READY FOR ANIME HOW CAN YOU FUCK IT UP SO BAD I CANT EVEN
YOU CAN MAKE GIF OUT OF SOME ACTION SCENES IN MANGA AND THEYLL LOOK LIKE FULLY ANIMATED CLIPS HOLY SHIT IM SO MAD

will J.C staff learn how to paint genos shit before the season ends????

Attached: madhousemetal.jpg (900x502, 229K)

The show is great and I love it. I only ever enter these autistic threads for pictures of the sisters and pic related and laugh at all the turbo autists who have forgotten how to enjoy things. It brings joy to my life that no matter how low things may get, i'll never be so low as you self-hating contrarian faggots. Hahahaha, you all make me laugh. Keep being worthless faggot neckbeards who force themselves to watch something they hate. Ta-ta PS I have a trip but I won't put it on so you can't filter jack shit.

Attached: onepunch-man-11209723.jpg (800x1138, 174K)

You actually just said that still looks good, you can fuck off now please and thank you.

Attached: 1457538515020.png (136x148, 43K)

What kind of slideshow are we in for by ep 12 if this is what we're getting in ep 2?

Attached: spin.webm (960x540, 389K)

Same, I still see him as blond. They just HAD to tack on a Bang reference but he isn't related by blood and I always imagined Bang is simply old. Garou is 18 yrs old he shouldn't have white hair. Also that type of hair reminds me of Guille, Stroheim, Saiyans, Hiruma.. Idk blonde seems what I'd expect.

Though I like the idea of white hair as a reference to wolves since that animal represents him.

see literally 1.5 seconds of screentime

Attached: 1538101041075.jpg (598x749, 39K)

Why is the animation so much worse this season? The first was a huge success, so they shouldn't be hurting for money.

He IS supposed to look like a wolf, which I get, but I don't give a shit.

Strongly disagree. Blond hair and brown eyes don't fit him at all, that color scheme is completely unimaginative.

Wolf-like silver hair + golden eyes combo is top tier.

Attached: 1555442987857.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Its a different studio thats animating it.

Looks like something drawn from Ben 10

Different studios, the first one actually gave a shit

Different studio, different team, shitty circumstances like awful production scheduling and all that jazz.

Making it flat grey would have make it look better.

I agree with this girl. White hair is the best look for Garou.

>Wolf-like silver hair + golden eyes combo is top tier.
this

Attached: Garou face.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

I'm fine with golden eyes but white hair garou just looks like Anime Rick

Attached: garourick.jpg (737x404, 35K)

ah, so that's why his hair is white, makes sense, but i still kinda prefer blonde oh well, watchugonnado just another thing to add to the dissapoinment pile that is season 2 kek

Attached: 1540922137648.jpg (181x179, 9K)

where's the porn

>I turned myself into a monster Morty! Boom! Big Reveal!

She's such a pathetic character
Is that why Yea Forums loves her so much? Because she's a pathetic stupid woman who keeps getting humbled?

Man, people who gave shit to MH didn't know how good we had it.

>that color scheme is completely unimaginative.
Black clothing and white hair isn't? Whatever manga readers thought he looked best with is what they think fits him, it's a largely colorless medium outside of cover pages or special colored pages so it's up to the readers preferences and imagination.

Attached: CtF_Tsugumomo.png (780x557, 191K)

For those that have read the manga, does Saitama get any kind of a love interest?

she's hot, dude
that's it

no

Patrician taste

Attached: 00221.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

?
Genos has been around since episode 2

i wanted blonde with blue eyes tho
at least he'll get dark skin, and dark skin + white hair is definitely TopTier imo

No. He's as celibate as a monk

Supermarket sales

I just noticed. His hair strands are tweened CGI/flash animation.

Yes

Attached: saitama saving his husbando.png (800x612, 318K)

ask digibro and mother´s basement

He has a threesome with Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

>Tatsumaki
>ever losing her virginity
hah!

At least that scene has animation, unlike S1.

Attached: One-Punch-Man-S1E2-Beast-King-Consecutive-Normal-Punched-e1469957445270.jpg (650x365, 45K)

Garou's clothing actually changes a lot, which is also cool design.

Another deliberate design choice is his pristine white hair getting coated in blood, which is also infinitely cooler than having generic blond hair.

Of course not. Just Fubuki getting interested on her own with Saitama being clueless as usual.

Hey Gajin-kuns, it's me, JC-staff producer-san. We've notticed your concerns and decided for season 3, we will just do voice overs and add sound effects to a video paning over the manga panels.

I think most fans actually relate to her cowardice. There's a sort of gap moe with someone who is actually really exceptional who probably has even more potential on top of that having such a deeply ingrained inferiority complex. That she has almost as much anxiety as a person aught to have in that kind of horrifying monster world also makes her seem more sane than the other characters.

also she's got huge tits

>He's a lone wolf
>Wolf like features
>He even wears a wolf mask in the tourney
>He DOESN'T turn into a werewolf as his monster form
FURRY GAROU WHEN

>implying Cold Steel "Garou" The Edgelord wouldn't look better with purple hair and heterochromatic eyes

I have proof!!
exhentai.org/g/965574/dbcea7d804/

Stitchbros, where you at?

Attached: stitch.jpg (848x480, 222K)

I think so too lol

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.35M)

What's sad is you think this is a threat instead of a welcome alternative. Cross Game was awesome and functionally did exactly that.

Bait harder.

a smart producer puts all the money at the climax

I mean why wouldn't you, who just blows their entire load up front

cope

God, the fights are so stiff, can't get me hyped. Even Boruto filler fights are better than this.

Hi, my name is -XxGaRoU666xX- and this is my OPM OC, he's Garou's younger brother that is just my age and was secretly trained by him but he had to be contained because he was too powerful as the spirit of Boros possessed my body and lent him his strength.

>Guys, I bet episode 1 looked a little bad because they saved the money for episode 2
>guys, they just don't want to blow their money early, it will get better, I swear.

If only people stopped responding to the shitposter (or mentally ill). If only.

>when will people realize season 1 wasn't as good tho,
i'd even say season 2 is better
it's just nostalgia imho
Check out this gif, still think Season 1 was good?
Think again sweetie

Attached: season1 sucked.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

>there's a move
>character uses said move
>there's a defeat
JC keeps ignoring the second step for some reason which makes the fight impossible to follow. Especially butchered the serious series: serious side steps, if you haven't read the manga there's no way you'll know what the fuck just happened

Shit, that definitely looks official!
Bazinga'd again

Best girl

I agree, Season 1 sucked

Attached: bad animation.gif (400x225, 2.86M)

Kameda is overrated.

>That spastic camera
kek

How ironic that they tried to do this scene with Genos, even with the still punches.

IS not that bad. I mean, of course a particular frame will look worse because its less detailed than a illustration, but the anime moves. And in movement it looks good.

I guess the only real positive I can say is that I appreciate the first season even more now, before I thought it was merely great but thought of it as just "well that's the standard, this series must be really popular" and didn't realize that it was essentially a total lucky stroke from the blue, with one guy calling in tons of favors to make a dream team for a single glorious season. What we're seeing now is actually the modern normal, the super budget this-advertises-other-media anime.

But under normal circumstances wouldn't have even gotten an s1 like that. So I'm not mad now, just thankful for that. This looks bad in contrast but not like good-but-niche-manga/LN-gets-mediocre-adaption is anything we shouldn't all be completely used to.

Attached: 1381945198053.png (774x639, 814K)

Hot take: Saitamas dream was an attack by a powerful psychic and it almost killed him. Meaning that was a real fight in a dream world and the best match Saitama will ever get but he thought it wasn't real.

Garou largely wears dark clothing with his hair being uncolored in the manga and webcomic. So the contrast of "white + black" is consistent regardless of the outfit being worn. And blood does still color blonde hair depending on how porous it is so once again, you don't lose anything with Garou being blonde so it's not surprising why people wanted him to have a younger and more vibrant hair color in contrast to Silver Fang who is literally a geriatric.

Not like it's a big deal, but multiple things can work for a character in the eyes of the fans.

Even black clover has more dynamic and impactful animation than this fucking season. Absolutely fucking shameful.

Oh well, at least I get this gem from the OP to shitpost with.

Attached: G A L A X Y B U S T E R.webm (856x480, 683K)

This isn't about blowing their load early. The only reason the second episode of an anime would need 5 Chief Animation Directors is if the production is a dumpster fire and they're staff is crunching.

It also means they had to spend more resources just to get episode 2 out in a somewhat finished state. Meaning there is even less "budget" available for the climax.

Attached: rhino rush.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

nig

it's not about the animation, the direction is horse shit. The manga is really funny and this season has missed the mark on every single joke / funny situation imaginable

The only good thing about this season is the new Genos theme, and I fucking need it

I'm fucking dying here due to poe's law.... I love you posters.

>:04-:06
such a small sequence but so fucking good

How do I attain Garou mode?
pic unrelated

Attached: tatsumaki 013.png (736x788, 184K)

We should be talking about Tatsumaki's hips instead.

this

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but Saitama's VA just sounds a bit off. He was perfect in season 1 and he even did a great job in Kaguya last season, but something's not clicking for him this season. Maybe he's getting some bad direction.

Yeah, first time I saw him colored in the manga I was kind of taken aback, though I don't know why it bugged me as much. I mean, I actually like white-hair-fighters in a lot of settings just fine. And I also completely get the wolf-aspect, its core to the character, so I'm still not sure why it bugs me.

Maybe it's because it seems like another big part of him is that, like Saitama, he's walking the "ordinary guy who just keeps working" path, that's also a big theme. So he should start more normal then turn more monstrous over time, and this isn't a series where every random person on the planet has candy colored hair, only weirdos do. I think it would have been better maybe if he'd started blonde, even if only in a flashback, like a colored panel of when he trained with Silver Fang. So the white itself would be the first sign of his beginning to walk the real path of a monster. But instead it's just, there, with no context, like he's somehow special or weird from the start like an ordinary hero/monster.

>I guess the only real positive I can say is that I appreciate the first season even more now
Pretty much my stance on this. We're lucky Season 1 turned out how it did.

Attached: 1474913791937.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Garou's clothes get darker with his hair.

There's more symbolism to having PURE white hair coated in blood than blond getting mixed with it. Don't even get me started on the eyes. Brown eyes are boring shit. Yellow eyes are intense and animalistic, fitting Garou's mannerisms perfectly, but combining yellow eyes with blond hair is a crime only completely colorblind faggots would commit. Tl;dr, white hair and yellow eyes are perfect.

Attached: c308a8b6af62332b1e2964f1a1b902ff.jpg (512x512, 42K)

>with one guy calling in tons of favors to make a dream team for a single glorious season.
His new show last season was a dumpster fire so that proved he is irrelevant without his sakuga friends.

more like how do i attain a body like that?

>Mom says it's my turn with the Xbox

why don't they just trace murata's art

>it's not about the animation, the direction is horse shit.
I wasn't talking about the animation user, I was thinking about everything. Even more then just direction, there is also the music, the atmosphere, the whole deal. My point though was that plenty of adaptions have horribly fucked this stuff up, that's not some rare occurrence. But due to the very first adaption capturing so perfectly, I hadn't really thought about that one being the fluke rather then the expectation.

>clang guy did jojo
what the fuck. Jojo's sound design is amazing

On an A - F scale I'd give it a D. It's pretty much powerpoint presentation tier. Just cut after cut with zero animation and what little animation that is there is just plain mediocre. The storyboarding is abysmal and there are parts where it feels like they skipped or just forgot to add a few cuts. The sound effects/design is also terrible. My friend I watched with even recognized that one of the sound effects they used is one of the most used SFX in Jojo, but unlike this show Jojo makes the sound work well. Very little effort was put into making this.

just be a gymnast I guess

you would have to work out so much that it would be part of your full time job or you couldn't do it

holy shit you're right user

Attached: 1552012907642.png (687x591, 311K)

cringe

Yutaka and his charcoal drawings are aces.

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] One Punch Man 12 [BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_20190216_220136.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

One Frame Man

This doesn't even capture entirely how good this sequence was, because it syncs to Genos' theme music perfectly too. Right as he is revealed to have her legs and turns to her is when the rev up part comes. So fucking good.

Look how they massacred my boy.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-04-16_18-21-43.png (445x645, 470K)

Oh, Genos is a fucking leftover Stand now

>How do I attain Garou mode?
Do parkour.

Attached: DMlqkZaVwAInqn1.jpg (2886x4096, 1.66M)

>a smart producer puts all the money at the climax
But user I think we've established that smarts are not in large abundance here.

Also I've heard this hope before just this last season a few times, "oh they're saving budget for the end". And then the end fucking sucks.

you know what's funny?
they aren't. Its actually the only traditionally drawn part of the scene, a lot of sakuga connoisseurs itt

Captain Tsubasa pulls it off good too, and that show is also a slideshow.

>His new show last season was a dumpster fire so that proved he is irrelevant without his sakuga friends.
Yeah so? Being able to gather a team of awesome is an ability all itself, even if someone sucks if they can make a team better then they are good for them.

>Daisuki
>objectively better than crunchyroll in every way
>hd videos without need to subscribe, great streaming rates, good selection
>decides that they need to start charging for services
>immediately tanks the website in a matter of months and they disappear forever
It's not fair that we got left with the people who want to make High Guardian a thing.

>first time I saw him colored in the manga I was kind of taken aback
Yeah, it was a minor confusion because it didn't fit the image I'd had of him since the webcomic fights.
>But instead it's just, there, with no context, like he's somehow special or weird from the start like an ordinary hero/monster.
That's kind of the point because he still is this 1/1,000,000 prodigy and all but I get your point. He could have been framed as a more normal person in the series before shifting over. For me I think him being blonde until after Saitama defeats him, and his hair turning white could have symbolized both the shock of everything in the raid arc, as well as showing that he's adopted a different mentality since his hairstyle and color would then resemble his master.

>Tl;dr, white hair and yellow eyes are perfect.
As I'd already said, what people think would be best for Garou is a personal thing and thankfully canon colors don't really effect the manga reading experience.

i enjoyed the episode

He has the same sound effect as Sticky Finger.

>S2 doesn't have eyecatches like S1
I'm a little salty.

Attached: 21561.gif (393x213, 1.73M)

I know this is bait, but it brings up the importance of execution for still frames and how they can be used to provide a scene some breathing room. Even then this very scene still has some proper transition frames, so it doesn't look out of place.

Attached: consecutive transition.webm (960x540, 375K)

we didn't deserve this

God damn. Ep12 was so fucking hype anyway yet I still missed some of that, had to just go back to the BD and frame by frame that part. All the little details in that last bit of battle, even in the very last super attack.

Yeah, that was the point of my post

The framerate on his hair is the highest in that scene compared to any of the hand drawn animation anywhere else. Watch the bun, it's just a volume morph.

so is OPM 2 Jiggly Jiggly Heaven?

RIP Garou's gains

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.13_[2019.04.16_19.34.10].jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

It’s good Yea Forums is mad it isn’t all lolis and high school shit

that would require animation

Right. In context it fit well precisely because everything else was so full of motion and action, it just felt like a stylistic choice, like they were purposefully giving it one shot and holding on it a moment after all the hype.

They couldn't even trace properly, her dress wraps around her left leg it doesn't just fucking hang there.

one more bit of laziness on a mountain of it.
>eyecatches have more animation then key fights of this season too
ffs

Nigga what are you talking about
Garou's gains are fucking popping

Attached: the shirt is painted on as it should be.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

it looks extra smooth because its running on twos while the entire image is being flipped outside down with tweens, i shouldn't have said traditional since you can almost see the vector points being moved

Just talking about that one scene where his gains went away.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.21_[2019.04.16_19.34.08].jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

That makes it worse they can't even be consistent.

This. They can't land the timing for one fucking joke. All the dialogue fall flat.

Attached: 1551728639851.jpg (540x528, 46K)

It's traced from the manga where Murata stylized him for the slim and flashy full body stance. His gains didn't go anywhere.

Attached: 23.png (860x1236, 935K)

They're actually pretty consistent. They kept Murata's stylized pose because it looks cool but fixed Garou's eyebrows in the scene.

cardio, weights and low-fat diet

No?

All Might has a similar idea but he's also a hero, Garou has an irrational grudge against heroes and prefers to be the monster. So he'd hate him.

>You see, in a COMEDY, which this series is supposed to be, you need breather times to let jokes sink in
Well said. Everyone is hating on the animation because we knew it would be bad before the season aired but the worst part is they don't give the jokes time to breath.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbnR98HyUDM
compare this to sonic versus genos or saitama vs fubuki

t. speedwatcher

The pacing is really jarring, it bothers me more than the animations really.

>animes
I agree but that made me flinch

Attached: 1555105990466.gif (400x1028, 185K)

I love the cut where Black Sabbath pulls Gold Experience out of the shadow. Better animation there than the entirety of these past two episodes.

Hey, thats not his speed...

Holy shit it hurts that we'll never get pic related animated competently

Attached: One-Punch Man 095 – page 53.png (1600x1138, 613K)

>thinking the webcomic is bad
You’re retarded.

Attached: ADDC2585-162C-4E96-BEC2-6094E1C9C6E2.jpg (1448x2048, 343K)

Tatsumaki will die during childbirth.

It kinda just looks like a futuristic city for ants that Genos made

T. gold sperm.

The webcomic is all about delivery.

Man, this shot is amazing, just looking at it gave me chills
And the anime too

Murata Jesus Christ
Is he some kind of god?

Holy shit, i thought that was the transparent gun hand meme by first glance

Attached: 1554851971349.jpg (876x960, 63K)

Totally. Vento Aureo has been a fucking amazing adaptation so far. nice trips btw

ONE is really good at creepy stuff.

Attached: x16.jpg (600x848, 473K)

I forgot about Fubuki attacking Saitama with a knife and it gave me a good laugh

>ONE's artstyle looks like shit but its actually nice as fuck
>can pull off shit like this when he tries
ONE is a ONE protagonist holy fuck

Attached: a63fe1bac9801a2dcc20dbfea4dd9f0c396d5559_299677_1200_849.jpg (1200x849, 256K)

>all these shounenfags getting btfo

kek

I guess I'm just gonna skip it and stick to the manga, like I've done with most of the manga I read. They're no reason to watch an MUCH inferior version of the manga
it's kind of sad considering I found out about OPM through the anime and that it was so good

No.