Kyoto Animation

I just wanted to have a thread highlighting all the positive things Kyoani do like;

1)Training real animators, japan has a shortage of, so that anime can look better.

2)Making HD Anime.

3)Self publishing so that anime can be animated to completion, essentially being a studio who owns the IPs they work on.(lots of anime unfortunately never get closure due to the fact that greedy publishers own the property. they only care about making a cheap advertisement for the source & aren't concerned about the quality of the anime itself. this is why shows like Overlord are rife with nasty CG or why shows like NGNL don't get sequels)

4)Treating their staff properly, they go as far as having rules against overtime.(this is especially notable because overwork is a huge problem in a japan right now & animators have sadly died from it)

5)Paying their animators on salary instead of per frame, this incentivises quality over quantity which is why all their modern works look amazing.

6)Pushing the boundaries of anime.

7)Raising the bar in production quality.(Evergarden had the highest production values on a tv anime ever)

8)Acting as a role model for other studios.

9)Actively working to make the best product possible. E.g. going the extra mile to hand draw close up shots of the typewriters in VE despite not absolutely needing to since they already had a 3D model. We live in a time where studios are trying to cut corners everywhere they can so it's really uplifting to see a studio who're passionate about their craft & willing to bend over backwards in order to deliver an excellent product.

10)They provide a good working environment for their staff.

It's sad that Kyoani are unique. I wish we had more great, pro consumer studios like them. I'd say my favourite thing about them is their great attention to detail which gives their shows more life & re watch value. So Yea Forums, what do you like most about them?

Attached: kyoani logo 01.jpg (841x439, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqxJ191ecPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t14NQJWyzLk
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-16/kyoto-animation-and-animation-do-fan-event-returns-with-2-events-in-fall/.145764
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_RpXmFpLpelyvlVaSMRjpg/
web.archive.org/web/20151112185809/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Narutolovehinata5
files.catbox.moe/y8wh90.mp4
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=4gMo2Y9HFrs
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1aPM2dajLCs
youtube.com/watch?v=zmdDrIOJWu8
youtube.com/watch?v=stm0JvJodmk
github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy/issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So Yea Forums, what do you like most about them?
Gotta be the production values. Their shows really have that wow factor, especially Evergarden. Incredible stuff.

I mean yea. When you have the best scheduling in the industry you can spend time on the finer details and make sure everything's perfect.

Kyoani are extremely underappreciated. They're one of the few studios that actually try to make something that isn't just cheap/shallow garbage. I liked how Evergarden pushed the boundaries.

>retarded Kyoshitcocksucker make a shill thread
>starts samefagging it like a kid
laughable

11) K-ON! is great.

This is the most pathetic samefagging I've ever seen.

garbage

too much sameface, not enough new content. explains tanking sales

>links thread in his hate discord
calm down kid

>too much sameface
Where?

>not enough new content
They don't operate like the rest of the industry for a reason. Quality > quantity

>stating facts is now "cocksucking"
jesus christ

But why? OP gave plenty of reasons as to why they're great. If you thinks otherwise, at least state your reasoning, that is, if you have any and aren't just being irrational. Literally all you can say is "hurr garbage".

Now I don't know about the rest of you guys but me, personally, if I were being honest, I'd have to say I don't really like staple Yea Forums threads on Yea Forums and I think people should refrain from making them. The way I see it they only bring the quality of this board down. I don't know, that's just my opinion, you know? Honestly.

First post best post.

Shut up, samefag OP.

>sameface
This is bait right? Don't you watch their shows? Their characters have plenty of diversity, especially in Violet Evergarden.

Attached: VE Girls.jpg (3339x3948, 2.35M)

>samefag calls others samefags
Wow you're really mad aren't you?

>what do you like most about them?
The amount of care that goes into their productions. You can always rely on them for quality.

Literally training the animators who're saving the industry. Legendary studio.

Attached: 4728478534567.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

They're the only ones who matter

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I really liked Ishidate's creative direction in Kyoukai.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqxJ191ecPQ

Eh. Bones, 3Hz and Mappa are pretty good too. I want more studios to become as good as Kyoani.

Violet Evergarden is their best work yet.

Wish more anime had this kind of diversity. Subtle but distinct.

Now if only they could do all that, while actually making a good show. As it stands, they waste their potential on melodrama for women.

>melodrama for women
Oh come on. Violet Evergaden was a good show. Not as good as the fanboys say it is but still good. Did you really not tear up once?

1. make 1 of the best art styles

It's a meme for people who don't watch kyoto shit.
>they all look good so they all look the same!

True. I daresay Violet Evergarden is the most gorgeous piece of media in existence, at least in my opinion.

Attached: 710754783497457839932.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

And my wife Chitanda.
Imagine the smell

Attached: 1456344087529.png (1280x720, 455K)

KyoAni’s problem is that they adapt boring and melodramatic LN trash instead of Comedies and SoL, which they’re good at

Attached: 20FEE03A-8D03-4635-8BEB-79178C27C1CC.png (442x341, 153K)

Which? Violet or Chitanda?
I bet both smell great.

Attached: 1436325188222.png (318x402, 134K)

Chitanda is fucking hot.

Attached: 74987238743.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Based and agreedpilled.

I meant Chitanda's butt.

They should do action and or mecha.

Attached: Shining Saber.webm (704x396, 2.55M)

I don't think anybody can deny that KyoAnk at least triest to make every show the best it can be, even if some of the source material is mediocre.

Honestly if they did cute girls in a shounen style it would probably sell like hot cakes.

Yeah just look at E8!

This.

I think the k-on!/hyouka's artist should remake Clannad.

>Kyoani originals

Attached: 1516072024276s.jpg (215x249, 8K)

>Mecha
Noooooo fucking thank you.

>blaming kyoani for what kusokawa did
That was old Kyoani anyway not modern Kyoani. Why do you think they went independent?

E8 is legitimately bold and nobody would ever dare do something like that again, but it works.

They're one of the few studios who can still hand draw mechs, remember they have a school which trains animators. Literally everyone wants to see it.

Attached: 4873482432478.webm (704x396, 2.92M)

For me it's Asuka

Attached: asuka.jpg (570x674, 43K)

I wasn't a huge fan of the show, but there's no denying that VEG character designs are top tier

>mecha
TSR

Yea it was amazing but for regular action not mechanical sakuga. If modern Kyoani did mecha now, it would be insane.

One of the last studios who treats anime like a cinematic medium and one of the last studios that kept building up of the stuff of the 90s and evolving and didn't dip.

I may not know most of their stuff, I may not even get around to watching most of it. but the stuff I do watch is damn good and everything from them is pretty damn noteworthy.

If kyoani did Mecha now, It would probably be all CGI sadly - something like the Chuunibyou Depth of Field specials

Attached: Chuunibyou-DoF.png (1280x800, 1M)

>but there's no denying that VEG character designs are top tier
Truth.

Attached: EP4.5-5B4220730CA9B.00_31_02_20.Imagen-fija083.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

HELL NO. Don't delude yourself. That is just for shorts, the dancing was cg in the Kyoukai shorts too remember but the anime had glorious hand drawn sequences like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t14NQJWyzLk

Is Irisu the best Kyoani girl?

Attached: Dv2ay6FWsAA4Y3L.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

I reversed imaged searched because that mech looks sweet but this anime is SoL moe shit?

Instead of accepting that not everyone likes the same thing you do, you make a hugbox thread because someone hurt your feelings.

Massively immature. No wonder everyone hates you faggots.

Do you think the way you talk is mature? You're not exactly standing on high ground here.

Why are you wasting your time here? Does it upset you that much? I made this thread because this is how i truly feel, i only even found out kyoani existed because some insane, mentally ill autist always cries about them here. You don't have to like Kyoani but it's a fact that they help this industry. This thread is within the rules. And I can fucking talk positively about Kyoani if i like them.

>tfw they haven't put out anything worth mentioning since Hyouka
Feels bad, man

For you. They just made Anime of the Decade. Evergarden had great episodic stories.

Attached: bcaeb401546a16e1ab6668dd6e8de374.jpg (1919x2012, 348K)

*Upgrades

Attached: 45785347892379534.jpg (500x843, 61K)

Not him but I never teared up. I thought the writing was Hallmark Channel-tier

Lets rank the Kyoani shows, i'll start.

10/10
Doesn't exist.

9.75 - Madoka Magica

9.5/10 - K-On, Violet Evergarden, Koe no Katachi, Kasa CM

9/10 - Clannad AF

8.75/10 - Clannad, Lucky Star, Haruhi, Liz

8.5 - Chunibyo S1, Hibike! S2

8/10 - Air, Hyouka, Hibike!, Kyoukai no Kanata OVA

7.5/10 - Maid Dragon, Amagi Brilliant Park, Munto 1st OVA

7.4/10 - Chunibyo S2

7.2/10 - MCPW

7.1/10 - Kyoukai no Kanata

6.5/10 - Kyoukai no Kanata Movie

If i haven't listed something it means i haven't seen it.

Attached: 482734789742325349.png (640x960, 1.76M)

Not even here? I never cry watching anything but this got me.

Attached: 489378974343.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-16/kyoto-animation-and-animation-do-fan-event-returns-with-2-events-in-fall/.145764

What about Liz?

You've never heard of Chuunibyou?

It's a shame KyoAni gets so much hate on Yea Forums. Oh well. Doesn't deter me from enjoying their shows. Just leaves me with no one to discuss them with.

I watched Liz just last week. Yeah Kyoani still got it, they're the best

Attached: natz.jpg (2560x1440, 356K)

wish i could go

>KyoAni is so popular they have to host 2 events

That episode was nice but it was just too by-the-books for me. I knew right away what the mother was really doing, I knew the daughter would get mad at her for it and then realize her mistake later, etc. I guess I just felt like the show had nothing new to say about terminal illness, death of a mother, death of a husband, unrequited love, war PTSD or anything else it addressed. These were all stories I'd seen beat by beat one thousand times before. None of the emotional climaxes affected me because I could see them coming from a mile away and knew exactly how they'd play out down to the specific lines of dialogue.

The show was beautiful to look at and the writing wasn't bad, it was just identical to the writing in every other drama that already exists. I didn't dislike it but I can't say I really felt anything watching it either.

>1)Training real animators, japan has a shortage of, so that anime can look better.
Few studios do this already
>2)Making HD Anime.
Only VEG as far as I know
>3)Self publishing so that anime can be animated to completion, essentially being a studio who owns the IPs they work on.(lots of anime unfortunately never get closure due to the fact that greedy publishers own the property. they only care about making a cheap advertisement for the source & aren't concerned about the quality of the anime itself. this is why shows like Overlord are rife with nasty CG or why shows like NGNL don't get sequels)
What is Phantom World and most likely Tsurune? Also their novels are like 3 volumes long, of course they'll finish them in 2 seasons, there's not enough material.
>5)Paying their animators on salary instead of per frame, this incentivises quality over quantity which is why all their modern works look amazing.
Most top studios pay on salary as well
>6)Pushing the boundaries of anime.
As far as animation sure, but their storytelling and direction is subpar
>7)Raising the bar in production quality.(Evergarden had the highest production values on a tv anime ever)
Agree
>8)Acting as a role model for other studios.
Only like 3
>9)Actively working to make the best product possible. E.g. going the extra mile to hand draw close up shots of the typewriters in VE despite not absolutely needing to since they already had a 3D model. We live in a time where studios are trying to cut corners everywhere they can so it's really uplifting to see a studio who're passionate about their craft & willing to bend over backwards in order to deliver an excellent product.
They use CGI for cheapness as well, even VEG sometimes had CGI crowds
>10)They provide a good working environment for their staff.
not good enough apparently since they have mixed ratings on job sites

>I knew right away what the mother was really doing
>None of the emotional climaxes affected me because I could see them coming from a mile away and knew exactly how they'd play out down to the specific lines of dialogue
This doesn't mean they're not well executed. I saw it coming but still cried.

Kyoani is a really good studio in what they do, i don't really like what they do tho, i don't like too much melodrama or stories without plot but they are good at doing that

Sincerely speaking, the female melodrama is the only issue I take with KyoAni.

>Few studios do this already
Yea but none have an actual school.

>Only VEG as far as I know
Look at the detail in the fire in attached webm. This looks amazing. All of their modem shows except maybe Maid Dragon/Tsurune have more detailed designs than average.

>storytelling and direction is subpar
It's not, juts look how good Koe was. Just have make the best out of the IPs they have.

>They use CGI for cheapness as well, even VEG sometimes had CGI crowds
Every studio does but Kyoani have the best production values and hence does it the least. Also VE isn't a good example, it uses CG specifically to give their animators more time to make everything more detailed than would otherwe be possible. It's used to prop up traditional animation there like in shows like Attack on Titan. Hyouka and Hibike are like that too. It's how they had the time to make the instruments more detailed. Kyoukai used it for cost cutting with CG backgrounds and vehicles, the effects in that show are a different issue though.

Attached: 2847382374848.webm (853x480, 2.47M)

>even VEG sometimes had CGI crowds
You might be thinking of Hibike. Violet Evergarden had them hand drawn.

Attached: 3743837358924343.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: 47586478543957349.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>they're only making movies
>I'm gonna have to wait 6 months for the BDs
>niggers are gonna be spoiling the movies until then

Attached: 1500688529165.jpg (504x645, 169K)

VEG has no CG crowds you lying sack of shit.

Your post comes off as awfully flaseflagy and agressive, like you're trying to pretend to be an obnoxious fanboy. I hope you're not THAT spammer. Maybe the guy forgot, it's been a year since it aired.

Good.
Fuck Kyoani And their ACK-Like fanbase.

Let me put it nicely then. Violet Everautism has no CG crowds you dirty nigger.

>KHK is here now that his thread got pruned
Just fucking kill yourself alreay you disgustig bastard. You don't have the right to complain about anything when you've dedicated your life to hating on one of the few good studios.

Attached: 58573894275478793.jpg (778x717, 114K)

See ACK-like faggot

Unironically yes. I like too that she triggered oreki that badly where he hated her for the rest of the show. Like he legit snapped.

I'm one of the biggest Kyoanii fans on this board but either you're being extremely retarded now or you are KHK false flagging as an obnoxious Kyoani fan to try and get people to dislike the fanbase and studio by proxy.

What was his problem?

Attached: e3ba9f9532.jpg (800x450, 156K)

Too bad all they make is sentimental cry wank.

>KHK stooping this low
Oh I see you were false flagging and then linking you own posts. You literally are ACK 2.0

Stop caring about what others think you stupid sheep.
Now fuck off.

I do respect what they're doing (even love a lot of their older shows) but I just wish they had better source material to adapt nowadays. Koe no Katachi was great and it really helped that the source was already a manga with its own distinctive character designs and a pretty decent story, but a lot of their recent material are really lacking.

Who is the actual artist that does Hyouka and K-on?

:^)

Attached: tcl.jpg (1281x941, 553K)

>Makes Oreki lose his fucking mind for 5 seconds
How does she keep getting away with it bros? Why are manipulative women always the best?

Attached: Hyouka - 17 - Large 02.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I don't get it.

If you really are the Janitor then listen to this. I'm a huge Kyoani fan, for obvious reasons written in the OP. Kyoani are the best studio currently operating. BUT I don't condone obnoxious or cult like behaviour by kyoani fans or more likely false flaggers. I care about the consumer, cultists are mentally ill corporate fanboys. I have to care, insane obsessive hatred like his cancerous. Delete the fucker's posts next time for flaming or being extremely low quality.

Just kill yourself KHK.

It's KHK continuing his bullshit spam from a previous thread, just report and ignore.

He's a (you) farmer

It's just Kyoani's house style. If you're asking about Character Designer, it's Horiguchi or K-On! and Nishiya for Hyouka.

Just recently watched full metal panic for the first time. really great stuff, that early 00's animation looks great

Attached: chi.jpg (850x632, 109K)

Mai has better smell than either.

Attached: 7843745984885.jpg (1920x2013, 232K)

TSR or Fumoffu? Both have excllent visuls.

Attached: chidori05.jpg (600x800, 379K)

Invisible Victory.

Great choice.

The prduction really takes a nosedive in that part. It's funny how almost 17 years later Kyoani's comedy spinoff is still better produced.

thanks, I also thought flcl alternative was way better than the shitty original

Attached: 8473847354.jpg (1440x1280, 163K)

My wife

Attached: smugkyou.png (660x875, 886K)

i chuckled

yea

Everything OP said is spot on.

Attached: kyoani1528310047647.png (2400x1728, 2.67M)

Clannad gave me heartache for an entire month. I wonder if it'd hurt even worse if they remade it in an art style that didn't suck.

Autismal shitposter is here again.

Just kill yourself KHK.

He's completely and utterly insane.

if the art style sucks so bad why do I want to fuck Kyou so bad

Attached: IMG_E0088.jpg (883x879, 160K)

Stop replying to yourself, ACK-kun.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_RpXmFpLpelyvlVaSMRjpg/
>40 results
You are the most obcessed fucker i have ever seen. Even ACK isn't as bad as you.

Just kill yourself KHK, you're not fooling anyone.

Hang yourself KHK.

Attached: 48563435436.png (448x106, 3K)

>Kyoani shows
>Madoka Magica
Also
>Madoka Magica
>9.75

Attached: 1555372294791.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>what is a joke
also post your list. i could've included Evangelion there too since kyoani actually worked on that.

>believing your Mentally ill Kyoanuturd

The mntally ill shouldn't call others mentally ill. You need to be euthanized.

10/10
VEG, Haruhi + Disappearance

9/10
Hyouka

8/10
Maid Dragon, Hibike!

7/10
Chuunibyou S1, Koe no Katachi

6/10
Kyoukai no Kanata

I haven't seen anything else.

Attached: 1553491999397.png (1193x810, 817K)

>10/10
>VE
Excellent taste. Also make sure to watch Kyoukai prequel OVA too, if you haven't already, it's better than the tv series. Watch Amagi also, it's fun. I additionally recommend K-On but it's somewhat of an acquired taste.

>10/10
>VEG
>Excellent taste
LM@O

>Self publishing so that anime can be animated to completion, essentially being a studio who owns the IPs they work on
Dude that's cool if they had good IPs.
>Pushing the boundaries of anime.
Lmao, they just work within the established boundaries, albeit producing works with high polish.

I want to acquire a taste of Yui's asshole

Attached: 1ad.gif (500x310, 1003K)

>I additionally recommend K-On but it's somewhat of an acquired taste.
It’s their most accessible show if you're not a faggot.

Patrician.

Attached: 7438548.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

fuck off back to r.eddit

Not really. That award probably goes to Haruhi, Koe or Clannad. I often hear retards screeching about how they just don't "get" the appeal of K-On.

Now explain mainstream success of keion. It's success wasn't contained to just otaku culture like haruhi or clannad.

their artstyles are fucking atrocious other than FMP (just because that's an IP from the very beginning of the 2000s before everything in anime started looking bland as fuck)

peak zoomer

Attached: 1552633540593.jpg (404x462, 57K)

Say what you will about their other artstyles but if you don't think Evergarden looks good you don't deserve eyes.

this was the only episode that actually REALLY got to me
Called my mom afterwards and everything

Would a lobotomy cure KHK's mental illness?

Evergarden style is creatively bankrupt.

Good stuff. I wish them the best.

I honestly have always loved Kyoani and I agree with many of your points.

However, the have produced a lot of mediocre anime since 2012 and even some straight up terrible ones (Free and Tsurune). I also didn't like Violet Evergarden and I am worried about their future works after it. I honestly know it was impressive on a technical level but it was melodrama of the worst kind and and I am worried they are going to continue taking themselves way too seriously going into the future.

Fuck off, KHK.

>KyoAni is the best studio
>KyoAni has the worst fanbase
Sucks honestly.

SEAniggers out.

>taking the SEA narutard's opinion seriously
web.archive.org/web/20151112185809/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Narutolovehinata5

He's also:
>A little bit of trivia: I have the same blood type (B) as Naruto Uzumaki t. Mami Kawada Lover
>This user has Autism
>This user is a member of the Boy Scouts of the Philippines.
>libtard
>LGBT supporter
>loves western singers like Bruno Mars, One direction, Adele and Nicki Minaj
>loves American idol
>likes dubs
>This user's waifu is Tomoyo Sakagami
>This user's waifu is Madoka Kaname
>2 waifus
>This user is a fan of Sword Art Online.
>>>>This user wholeheartedly believes that Love Live! is the greatest television program in the history of the world and parts beyond.
>This user will watch Nisekoi at every opportunity.
>This user likes the following television program: Sakura Trick.
>This user is a fan of Kill la Kill
>user uses Google Chrome
>This user is a Roman Catholic
>One of my philosophies in life is, whenever I see a YouTube video saying "No Copyright Infringement Intended" when they technically are infringing copyright, I think to myself "If you don't own the rights to it, then don't upload it!" My motto in life is the motto at the top of this page.

Attached: 1468868964986.jpg (600x413, 40K)

>bringing identity gossip to an anonymous image board
A nice way to spice up a good ol studio wars thread. I love this new Yea Forums. All we're missing is a couple dozen wojacks and frogs.

Let's name some negatives as well. We aren't biased on Yea Forums

1) KyoAni LN/manga """awards""" - Cheap alternative to original pieces where KyoAni can strong arm writers into giving up their IP to KyoAni for pennies because "we're kyoani and this will at least look good and be good for you." Ever check out any of the written works post-KyoAni stealing and animating them?

2) Story and Anime original - KyoAni doesn't do original series. Every series they pick up KyoAni seems to want to add something of their own to it to make it seem personal. Think the fairy butt girl from Phantom Color or whatever that abomination was called. This combined with the lack of care for any story direction is very disrespectful to the authors they steal from.

3) Two Note Studio - KyoAni - though they have tried and tried and tried again - cannot tell a story outside of one very specific setting: school. The other note that is generally hit well by KyoAni is comedy.

4) Free! is KyoAni's magnum opus, but is consistently passed over on Yea Forums for lesser pieces. That makes it harder for the real die hard KyoAni fans to enjoy discussion here. It makes us angry when anons called us fujos or fags without having any knowledge or desire to watch the anime. Yuri on Ice had the same problem, until the sales numbers popped up, but it's been too long now for that to matter to Yea Forums anymore.

5) Animation - The filtering really became noticable around the time the band show was popular. I thought I would give it a shot and by god those instruments were shiny. But the filtering in that show - the scene on the sidewalk so many people tweeted about - just disgusted me. Maid Dragon was a nice change of pace and I hoped that animation style would continue. Boy I was wrong. Violet Evergarden. Disgraceful is the only thing respectable thing I have to say about it. The story content was good, but the visuals were too distracting to do what the LN did which is draw you in with the story.

Attached: 1546135472102.jpg (300x452, 39K)

>Free! is KyoAni's magnum opus
>The other note that is generally hit well by KyoAni is comedy
lmao

Attached: 1516136547511.jpg (1920x1080, 879K)

Kyoani make great comedy. Nichijou, the list goes on...

ayy

Attached: 1492653588841.png (500x275, 29K)

Hyouka is a good joke anime too.

How new are you?

>if you don't like trash you're new!
Cope.

Attached: 1439617080263.png (400x215, 175K)

>highly confrontational shitposting
>obliviousness to sarcasm
>Yea Forums reaction images
this new, huh

This thread is dumb. The (minor)fanbase is even dumber.

Cope some more.

>Ever check out any of the written works post-KyoAni stealing and animating them?
I did. And then I checked out all the other books that the author wrote because of the massive boost in popularity. In fact, there's one coming out today.

Attached: 1536020649166.jpg (596x857, 138K)

Feels bad falling hard into it and realizing everything about it is bait. Like a gay nisekoi.

No there were scenes too with CGI background people, like in episode 2 when she's walking in a bridge.

Kill yourself, KHK.
You too

>when she's walking in a bridge
>in a bridge
que passa jose?

files.catbox.moe/y8wh90.mp4
Here's proof. You can clearly see most of the background characters in this scene are CGI. I understand why you would miss this, though. They're blurred as fuck and you guys are cultists so you're pretty blind already.

Attached: Capture.png (950x580, 579K)

I'm german and speak 4 languages, give me a break.

>4 languages
You better not be counting English there.

You fucking retard.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/crowd

I chuckled

Episode 1 during the intro scene with the letter, more specifically the last shot.

Attached: Capture.png (584x313, 213K)

>V-VEG doesn't use CGI for cheapness!
>user shows proof
>cultists lose their fucking minds and fallback to personal attacks

Holy damn the lickers are hilarious.

Attached: Z1I2.gif (640x360, 173K)

Honestly, what the fuck were they thinking? Ffs, their heads are about to fall off
Besides, isn't it just another installation of hibikek?

Attached: necks.png (1403x754, 1.04M)

I haven't watched any kyoani including VEG in years and honestly don't give a shit. I'm just bantering with people becaause this thread is non-Yea Forums level shit and is utter trash. Sorry you can't handle it mr. "I am incompetent in 4 languages". I guess Germans really can't into humour.

Control yourself and learn English first, Hans.

>Sorry you can't handle my shitposting
Imagine being this embarrassing.

Is mentally ill KHK-spouting faggot here?

This whole thread is a giant shitpost and you're shitposting by participating in Yea Forums level console wars. Not my fault you can't handle banter.

>non-Yea Forums level shit and is utter trash
That's what anusnigger really likes. Showing their little wiener to anyone shamelessly.

Yeah you seem to have your eye on anything related to anusnigger.

Wait Yea Forums hates Kyoani? Why? They're literally the best studio in the industry and have the best working conditions. They will never die too considering they have a school and train their own young talent. Toei has good working conditions too especially with their new building. I have heard good things about Polygon Pictures too, but other than that most studios are a trainwreck with bad schedules.

On a grander scale, their ability to turn mediocre manga into a genuinely compelling anime is damn good.

Doubt, he should be put down for the betterment of society.

(You)

Attached: 4985365334594.jpg (499x262, 66K)

And your madness continues.

>bumped from page 9
Some legit samefaggotry going on here. I'd put money on this thread being one guy arguing with himself.

It's important to note that this wasn't something limited to K-ON. Haruhi was an average LN before KyoAni picked it up. I remember going into Spring 2006, no one even cared about it getting an adaptation. Lucky Star as well was garbage before the anime (and after it as well.
I could go on, but one thing KyoAni was known for was for being a shit to gold machine. Admittedly, they still got it to an extent, it's just that the things they're adapting now are even more worse than before, so now it just feels like they're taking shit and turning it into something less shit.

Mentioning KyoAni on Yea Forums should be bannable.

You want froggies? Go start a franxx thread and they'll come pouring in.

He is right. Even Kyoukai had some good and memorable sexual humour.

>has no life

>has no life
Sure Anus cultists.
What a fucking cancer.

Glad you lot fuck off to just doing movie.

The anal devastation from the lickers is palpable.

samefag

>Animation - The filtering
>filtering
>animation
That isn't the same thing you retard. Is this bait or are you just genuinely stupid? Filters is to do with composite, not animation. You're wrong anyway about both. Kyoani's animators and their ex-animators are extremely talented. I can understand disliking the photography and composite in some of their shows like Hibike but it's not like you were talking about that properly anyway.
>V-VEG doesn't use CGI for cheapness!
Actually, CGI cost more money to use, dipshit.

>Let's name some negatives as well. We aren't biased on Yea Forums
Okay, fair enough.

>Cheap alternative to original pieces
This is literally untrue. Now I don't like making this comparison but it's relevant, Violet Evergarden was way better than original rushed trainwreck that was franxx. LN adaptations can just a well be better than originals as in this case.

>KyoAni doesn't do original series.
They do. They did Munto and Tamako market, the entire last arc of Phantom World was original too and it was the best part. But, people prefer their adaptations.

>Think the fairy butt girl from Phantom Color or whatever that abomination was called.
Some of the added original content is definitely great but yea i didn't like that character.

>This combined with the lack of care for any story direction is very disrespectful to the authors they steal from.
You're rally reaching with this, you shouldn't delude yourself user. Kyoani offer an alternative to other publishers and the authors agree to everything.

>cannot tell a story outside of one very specific setting: school
I see why you would think that but i strongly disagree. Violet Evergarden has excellent episodes, like 5 and 10, which are proof of this.

>Violet Evergarden. Disgraceful is the only thing respectable thing I have to say about it. The story content was good, but the visuals were too distracting to do what the LN did which is draw you in with the story.
This has to be bait. I do think they went overboard with the post processing but overall the show looks phenomenal.

It looks good.

>creatively bankrupt
You're dead wrong buddy. Additionally Evergarden has the best aesthetics of all time, this is peak anime.

Attached: 757838253482.gif (800x455, 427K)

It looks fucking ridiculous, but it appears they can get away with anything

>retard plays the victim now
Why don't you be honest and admit that you just irrationally hate kyoani? Koi ame had necks like this and no one complained. Plus the eyes are a massive improvement.

Man I am super hyped for the Violet Evergarden movie.

Attached: 589845298357348932.jpg (3501x2550, 555K)

Same, genuinely one of their best works to date. Really got me liking the episodic format.

But I really like Kyoani. That's why I'm sad to see them producing garbage instead of doing what they are good at.

Nishyia's designs are way better than Ikeda's, fuck off faggot

Yea right, faggot. You're retardedly obsessing over one small aspect and not even acknowledging that stuff like the eyes are vastly better.

Attached: side 01.png (1920x1036, 1.09M)

It's extremely sad that it's practically impossible to appreciate Kyoani let alone praise them for what they do right without some insane turbo autist loosing their mind.

Attached: shiburin.png (622x747, 343K)

post nice Kyoani genga

Attached: 528974382973584.jpg (1200x785, 227K)

dd

>Literally training the animators who're saving the industry. Legendary studio.

>Wait Yea Forums hates Kyoani? Why? They're literally the best studio in the industry

>Gotta be the production values. Their shows really have that wow factor, especially Evergarden. Incredible stuff.

>Evergarden had the highest production values on a tv anime ever

B: the Beginning and Devilman Crybaby have way higher production values than Violet Evergarden.

Even something like Pierrot Shippuden / Boruto have higher production values than Kyoto Animation shows and have proper looking backgrounds.

>OP gave plenty of reasons as to why they're great.

Lol no. KyoAni have the worst backgrounds I've seen (smudged blurry shit compare to Ghibli beautiful artistic backgrounds ) and retarded bloom, chromatic aberration, blur, DoF, and other ugly, needless post-processing filters, Even CGI backgrounds would be better than Kyoto eye cancer.

Madhouse, Bones, Trigger, Production IG etc have much better production values.

>are trying to cut corners everywhere they can so it's really uplifting to see a studio who're passionate about their craft & willing to bend over backwards in order to deliver an excellent product

>Acting as a role model for other studios.

>Actively working to make the best product possible

Kyoani cuts corners on backgrounds. They need to learn how to do real backgrounds to be a serious company, and to not overdo shaders. Bad role model if any.

Attached: 392834789723345.png (4000x4000, 84K)

>B: the Beginning and Devilman Crybaby have way higher production values than Violet Evergarden.
Joke of the century.

>Madhouse, Bones, Trigger, Production IG etc have much better production values.
Bones are 2nd best but Carol and Tuesday is fucking trash with it's CG backgrounds and instruments, K-On S2 and Hibike blow the fuck out of it. Modern Madhouse and PIG are shit and Trigger have been a joke for years now.

>Lol no. KyoAni have the worst backgrounds I've seen
You need to watch more anime then shounen-shiteater.

>Kyoani cuts corners on backgrounds. They need to learn how to do real backgrounds to be a serious company, and to not overdo shaders. Bad role model if any.
They have some of the best backgrounds in the industry. Thanks for making this post though. Now can make an archive of all of their best backgrounds so no one can spout this unfounded bullshit again.

Attached: 4632874832943.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Nice. Shounentard BTFO

ygygy

Attached: 8dc.jpg (625x626, 89K)

>Lol
Why are newfags so absolutely disgusting.

>Joke of the century

No shit filters and consistent backgrounds, not blurry gabage 90% of time, more diverse faces, and better animation overall, especially in B.

They make some watecolor backgrounds, which aren't bad, and some nomal ones. Majority of their background are just blur.

>can't refute the points made
I'll take this as your concession.

Attached: 23897448234578.jpg (750x850, 310K)

Kyoani would be great if they had better taste in terms of works they are adapting. Those garbage bin tier LNs they are usually working with are fucking embarrassing and even though they are re-writing the complete garbage like VEG, those works are still burdened by their shit tier originals
If they liked the smell of their own farts less and just started working with good manga authors it would've been great.

Devilaman isn't really comparable here and B is full of CGI garbage. Even LWA is better than either of those. Also depth of field isn't inherently bad, it can look really good like here.

Attached: 2387438.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Fuck you. The Chunibyou and Evergarden novels and adaptations were good.

>garbage bin tier LNs
Their novels are leagues better than Kusokawa isekaishit. You're just insanely biased against Kyoani, you don't have the balls to call out kusokawa.

Attached: 83742384937457943.png (2128x718, 583K)

>a pile of shit is better than another pile of shit
A very valuable input user.

Attached: 1540221495762.jpg (728x518, 208K)

If i want to read a story about an overpowered special snowflake demidoggess which was so bad this shit was thrashed by another publisher, i can find heaps of that garbage on fanfiction net

FUCK YOU NIGGER. FUCK YOU. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THAT IT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING NOVEL!?!?!?1/!?

At least it's not a kusokawa novel.

Are you guys posting from some mental facility?
Holy shit, this may be the most brittle fanbase on Yea Forums

Attached: 1548608239178.png (1600x1200, 227K)

I'll have you know that KA Bunko house some of the finest literature known to man.

Oh don't deflect now, you know he's repeating a stupid lie. The Violet Evergarden novel that Kyoani own, that was adapted into an anime was written by Reiko Yoshida.

Reiko Yoshida's only achievement is that the anime weren't as mindbogglingly awful as the source material.

"Points" as in your headcanon? Yeah, no.

>Showing off their legs
what a bunch of whores.

Attached: classy lady(1).png (2500x1875, 1.78M)

You sound like a drone.

She turned it into a drama and the episodic format works. It's considered to be one of the best aspects of the show. The novel is good in it's own right though. I'd say Violet is more interesting as a character herself there and axe surfing is cool.

Violet looks the best.

I really genuinely don't know what you mean and this is another deflection. Why even reply with this low quality garbage?

counterpoint:
No Haruhi S3

>big space left empty in the center
I wonder if they'll unveil something new

>and axe surfing is cool
I think you will fit on fanfiction net fairly well, user.

Attached: 1549056195453.png (410x478, 406K)

Kyoani don't have control over that, that was back in their old days and Kusokawa owns the IP. That's why them being able to go independent and own the Intellectual Property is such a huge step in the right direction. That's why they're the best studio currently operating. They can focus on their artform now and make incredible stuff like Violet Evergarden, Hibike or Koe. I know they're not perfect and have their own shortcomings but they're still one of, if not, the best studios out there. Their craft is amazing, just look at this video of one of the best mechanical animators alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gMo2Y9HFrs

Look how amazing this looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

Attached: 57283748927334.jpg (1200x786, 163K)

Additional counterpoint:
No Hyouka OVA for Mayaka's stories that uses different old-school manga artstyles to express the tone of various scenes

counterpoint:
FUCKING GIVE US HARUHI S3 FUCKING JAP SHIT

Kyoani don't own either of these, complain to the damn publisher. This is partly why they went independent, they wanted to work for themselves. They put lots of effort into their old shows and they were massively successful but they got jack shit from it.

Why are you guys such fucking psychos? Do you just spend every day fellating a faceless group of people, none of whom you ever met?

>Devilaman isn't really comparable here and B is full of CGI garbage. Even LWA is better than either of those. Also depth of field isn't inherently bad, it can look really good like here

>Devilaman isn't really comparable

Devilman Crybaby animation is worse but it's artistically better than Violet Evergarden.

KyoAni puts in shtitload of tasteless bloom and bokeh crap.

>B is full of CGI garbage

They use CGI to cut corners like Kyoto Animation does with smudged blurred backgrounds. Shit blur at 23,00 for example, and Koe no Katachi has even worse backgrounds, despite the fact that it should have had movie tier budget, and be able to afford them.

I hate CGI, but shiny blurry eye cancer can be even worse than medium level CGI (not abysmal Berserk tier garbage).

youtube.com/watch?v=1aPM2dajLCs

>Devilman Crybaby animation is worse but it's artistically better than Violet Evergarden.
I personally think Violet Evergarden is peak anime artistically, it's certainly more impressive at least.But i also like devilman and think they shouldn't really be compared because the styles are quite different.

>KyoAni puts in shtitload of tasteless bloom and bokeh crap.
But they also have a lot of excellent art underneath that crap.

Also K-On and Maid Dragon were better than this for backgrounds and post processing.

>Also depth of field isn't inherently bad, it can look really good like here.

This isn't looking good at all. This is teh blurry kyoani shit, I criticise. Becase of their retarded fanboys they can make crap like this.

Not being able to effectively negotiate with publishers is a shortcoming.

Being able to negotiate with a publisher at all is something only few studios can do.

It would be less interesting without the DoF. You're right about them going overboard with it, but it looks good in select few places like here at 0:25.
youtube.com/watch?v=zmdDrIOJWu8

>This is teh blurry kyoani shit, I criticise. Becase of their retarded fanboys they can make crap like this.
Criticise it, i don't like it either but don't pretend the show looks bad like some retards here do. The show still looks amazing in spite of all this anyway.

No. If they are unreasonable then that is not the fault of Kyoani.

Not being able to cut through unreasonable conditions to negotiate reasonable terms for collaboration is a shortcoming of KyoAni. Of course, that's pure speculation regarding whether it isn't KyoAni being unreasonable in the first place.

A truly exemplary studio would have gotten Haruhi S3 made. KyoAni are all right, but don't really deserve to have their anus rimmed as hard as you fags are going at it right now.

Probably Electric catalog
also
>no toohru

Blame Kadokawa.

You fail to understand that negotiation requires the cooperation and compromise of both parties. If the publisher is unreasonable with their demands which we know they are, just look at shit like the KF incident, then Kyoani cannot do anything.

>KyoAni are all right, but don't really deserve to have their anus rimmed as hard as you fags are going at it right now.
You know what they actually don't deserve? Braindead hate threads when there are 100s of other studios who are actually bad. I'm just being logical.

>>Devilman Crybaby animation is worse but it's artistically better than Violet Evergarden.I personally think Violet Evergarden is peak anime artistically, it's certainly more impressive at least.But i also like devilman and think they shouldn't really be compared because the styles are quite different.>KyoAni puts in shtitload of tasteless bloom and bokeh crap. But they also have a lot of excellent art underneath that crap.Also K-On and Maid Dragon were better than this for backgrounds and post processing.

>I personally think Violet Evergarden is peak anime artistically, it's certainly more impressive at least

Hell no.

>But i also like devilman and think they shouldn't really be compared because the styles are quite different

Devilman Crybaby is more unique lookng than anything from kyoani.

K-On is old but looks much better than Violet Evergarden. Back then KyoAn wasn't as bad with blurriness, and post-processing.
Maid Dragon as also good and clear looking so sometimes they don't suck completly but I prefer more detailed backgrounds over watecolor.

where were all the diehard kyoani fans during tsurune a few months back? literally no one but fujos trying hard to keep threads on life support. not to mention the show just wasn't very good.

do you guys just ignore that tsurune happened or what?

>Devilman Crybaby is more unique lookng than anything from kyoani.
Yea but it doesn't look beautiful. Unique doesn't mean it will look good or be impressive. Kyoani can easily make the kind of visuals Devilman has, that stuff is child's play to craft compared to Evergarden. Kyoani have done very unique and more stylised stuff than Devilman but it doesn't look aesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=stm0JvJodmk

Aesthetically, Evergarden is the peak of this medium, even in spite of the filters.

Attached: 479734895598347.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>If the publisher is unreasonable with their demands which we know they are
So where is the information on the demands preventing Haruhi S3?
You can't be logical if you are basing your views on bias-laden assumptions.

>Aesthetically, Evergarden is the peak of this medium, even in spite of the filters.
Peak delusion, or peak shitposting? Impossible to tell the difference.

Kadokawa has had a history of being shitty publishers to work with.

So you don't have any specific information upon which to base your argument?

>It would be less interesting without the DoF. You're right about them going overboard with it, but it looks good in select few places like here at 0:25

Blurry as fuck trees and ground. They completly ruined their work with those ridiculous blur filters. How can they be so stupid?

There's a precedent that Kadokawa is a shitty publisher to work with. You being an absolute retard with an IQ less than room temperature doesn't change this fact.

>Aesthetically, Evergarden is the peak of this medium, even in spite of the filters.
there's nothing in veg that looks even half as good as any anime with shichiro kobayashi on its staff

Attached: mpv-shot0062.jpg (960x720, 117K)

Huh? That was my honest opinion? What the fuck is KHK?

You are making claims which can't be substantiated with evidence; your insult has less weight than your argument.

Are you saying Kadokawa doesn't have any history of being horrible to work with?

>Free! is KyoAni's magnum opus,
Oh, so this is a shitpost. Thanks for making it obvious.

>So where is the information on the demands preventing Haruhi S3?
Kusokawa don't care about making anime, they just care about abusing this medium to sell books. They don't need another advertisement if there are now more novels scheduled to be released. If they did care about making good anime and working in a way to benefit both industries then it of course would be different story.

>You can't be logical if you are basing your views on bias-laden assumptions.
These aren't "bias laden assumptions". We know publishers aren't reasonable, they have a history of this.(like with the example i gave) We also know the profit margin for publishers is greater than anime studios. If publishers were reasonable they would provide adequate funding to studios so animators wouldn't be worked to death and studios wouldn't have to resort to using cgi. That not what we see though is it? Use your common sense.

not him, just look all the cheap garbage they're responsible for. look at trash like overlord, there's your information

I'm saying you have no evidence to support the claim that Kadokawa are responsible for Haruhi S3 not happening or that they have been unreasonable in negotiations related to such a project. For that matter, I'm not sure it could be proven that any negotiations have happened at all.
Non-specific information about Kadokawa's habits is not proof for a specific case.

>not him
Sure, sure

Take off your rose tinted glasses nostalgiafag. The image user posted looks better.

No need to write me an essay. It's a yes or no question. Does Kadokawa have any history of being horrible publishers to work with?

Do you have any evidence to support the claim that Kadokawa have made unreasonable demands in negotiations relating specifically to Haruhi?

Please answer my question. Does Kadokawa have any prior history of being horrible publishers to work with? Yes, or no? It's a simple yes or no question, no need to deflect.

Seenot him, Just stop being a retard. Considering what we know, it's highly likely that they are being unreasonable. Also if you want proof that kusokawa don't care about anime, just compare Haruhi's production values to Maid Dragon and see how shit they are by comparison. There's enough proof.

Your question is irrelevant. Your question is deflection from the fact that you cannot support your claim.

It's not irrelevant. Prior history can be used to establish credibility of the party. Now, answer it and stop deflecting.

not him, that's not the fucking point. We know how little publishers care by just looking at the stark difference in production quality between the average adaptation and a modern Kyoani show. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

Are you really unaware of how shitty Kadokawa is? Do you really not follow what happens in the industry? Hell, even most recently they earned even more hatred. I'll give you a hint retard: Kemofure 2

You are going to great lengths to try to cover that you made a claim which cannot be supported. You are the one with no credibility.

>You are the one with no credibility.
Are you being retarded on purpose? Or are you actually illiterate? Is this why you can't answer a simple yes or no question?

Ghibli has outdated character models, but their everything else is on helluva higher artistic level than kyoani's.

Moe Saber clone doesn't equal the peak of the anime.

Why would I answer a question which bears no relevance to the discussion and is only being brought up to distract from your inability to support your specific claim? Now you are bringing in insult after insult to try to pressure me to bend to your pace because you can't support the claim that you made.

>another essay that doesn't answer a simple yes or no question.
I'll accept this as your concession.

nah

>Moe Saber clone
what defines moe look? violet evergarden is hardly moe.

>Calling two sentences an essay to try to negate being called out for using underhanded methods of argument
>Declaring that I've conceded because I refuse to play along with your distraction tactics
Stop going full kike and provide evidence to support the claim you made.

kyoani needs a sister company that'll handle all hentai related stuff, getting tired of PoRo

>Take off your rose tinted glasses nostalgiafag. The image user posted looks better.

This one doesn't have shitty bloom.

>PoRo
What does this studio have to do with kyoani? also didn't kyoani do a hentai before or something?

How did Violet do it?

Attached: sakuga queen.png (640x217, 130K)

Sure but it looks messy and lacks detail.

>hentai with Kyoani level animation
Haha could you imagine

Attached: kumi.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

By building upon decades of anime.

Attached: 4982583243423.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

imagine how fluffy Kumiko's bush would be in the Hibike Euphonium hentai.

>kyoani needs a sister company that'll handle all hentai related stuff, getting tired of PoRo

what is that?

>Sure but it looks messy and lacks detail.

Back then anime didn't have digital processing.
Celluloid always has less detail.

>imagine how fluffy Kumiko's bush would be in the Hibike Euphonium hentai.

This is Japan would be pixelated and not visible.

You're joking right?

>This is Japan would be pixelated and not visible.
not him, do you know what year did they start doing this? old anime were uncensored. why do they do it?

Attached: 75463782534238743.jpg (733x550, 100K)

spoon out your eye sockets

When will you guys ever stop? It's 2019 already

Entering these threads about studio fanboying is like walking in on your grandparents having sex. This stinks. This bites. This is yucky.

Attached: 1490865413000.jpg (400x400, 7K)

>not him, do you know what year did they start doing this? old anime were uncensored. why do they do it?

Didn't they passed censorship law like in ~1890 for some retarded reason, so before anime?
As far as know that law doesn't order people to censor genitals (this is government's interpretation) and just bans vague obscene content.

Only hope in DeepCreamPy

github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy/issues

I wonder if they have any plans to release the movie in China
They'd be fools not to

pretty sure the movie will get a worldwide release. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was on Netflix.

What anime?

To be fair SHAFT is better but VEG looked good. I wish the story was better but it looked pretty.

OP here. Evergarden & Koe aside, SHAFT have better styles than Kyoani but their shows always end up looking worse because they don't have the means to properly deliver on them. Essentially their production values are shit and they're unprofessional.

Attached: 37248324378.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

Agreed. Shaft is definitely top tier in terms of style.

Attached: shaft.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Kyoani could air an anime about a pile of turd being infested by maggots with some post-processing on it and you faggots would devour it. Literally a cult.

Violet Evergarden movie will be ruined by stupid shaders like Koe no Katachi.

>not acknowledging Tsurune was a masterpiece

Attached: 1553549047941.jpg (2400x1688, 3.01M)

Yea, yea KHK. Fuck off now.

animes?

>animes
>s
>saucefuck

patrician taste

boku no pico

The plural of anime is anime. Fuck off back to Plebbit, cultist.

>everyone who calls out the kyoani cult is one person! They're out to get us!
How does it feel to be a schizoid like ACK?

>How does it feel to be a schizoid like ACK?
That's you. Literally ACK v2. It's obvious who you are because of how offended you get and how you always respond in the exact same way. You have serious brain damage you obsessed turbo autist.

Needed more 8YAG

Attached: 73948161_p33.jpg (600x847, 248K)

Rikka is hot

But Madoka looks better than VEG.

f course it doesn't And you're a faggot who hates madoka and likes to use it to bait.

Attached: 487343852834454.jpg (1600x1584, 191K)

Madoka has far better and more interesting storyboarding and direction, but VEG easily is a better produce show. SHAFT is notorious for shitty schedules. What's even the point of comparing them anyway

>no maidragon
well non-kyoani s2 confirmed

That’s true.

AOTD

>I saw it coming but still cried
because you're a retard

We all are.

>Actually, CGI cost more money to use, dipshit.
Imagine thinking this. GOOD CGI costs more money, the type of CGI anime uses is very cheap.

Mizore x Haru
Baldy x Mai
Violet x Rikka
Tamako x Mirai
Kumicute x (you)

Madoka, Maid, and Ko-On all look better than Violet Evergarden.

God it feels like I'm talking to a toddler. You clearly don't understand shit about anime production at all, retard. Stop embarrassing yourself. All types of CGI cost money dipshit rather than hand drawing keyframes of let say a car or crowds of people, it's mostly used a time cutter in production, it saves so much more time rather than drawing but at a cost. It's not about being 'cheap' or 'cost-cutting' when it literally costs money.
Thanks for the insightful opinion, loser.

ironic replies like this always get me

>Thanks for the insightful opinion, loser.

Butthurt fanboy faggot.

I'm in Japan this fall and I have the opportunity to go to the Kyoani festival or whatever. Should I go? Tickets are like 100$ so I'm iffy. I have absolutely no idea what to expect

Attached: 1531430909778.png (721x721, 343K)

>All types of CGI cost money dipshit rather than hand drawing keyframes of let say a car or crowds of people, it's mostly used a time cutter in production, it saves so much more time rather than drawing but at a cost. It's not about being 'cheap' or 'cost-cutting' when it literally costs money.

Only top tier CGI costs CGI more, albeit Disney could make a 2D film for hundreds of millions of dollars if they wanted to. Like they do CGI films.

Princess and the Frog was over 100 millions $

>ironic replies like this always get me

Not ironic. It's true.

>>KyoAni is the best studio

No such thing as the best studio, and they are sligthtly above average at best.