I thought the overall plot of Madoka was pretty lackluster. Passable, but nothing all that special. However...

I thought the overall plot of Madoka was pretty lackluster. Passable, but nothing all that special. However, the world building and supporting lore
in the series was rather fantastic.

Attached: 7965._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/magireco/899253
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/new-sokal-hoax/572212/
youtube.com/watch?v=6SLfOTgOTvM
youtube.com/watch?v=22OArXwGTxE
youtube.com/watch?v=KL6ieLqeGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ntdwOjnQ_pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Butcher only ever writes passable plots. His focus is on other things entirely.

The art direction and the OST is what elevates Madoka from a decent show to a great show.

The lore was pretty great but I thought the plot was good too. And Homura stood out to me as an interesting character especially after seeing where she came from. Very enjoyable show in my opinion.

Attached: image.jpg (720x612, 198K)

This
It's also the reason why I prefer Rebellion over the original anime.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I personally just go to fanfiction.net and revel in the talent there, no that was an invitation, much like a low magic energy scenario requiring Craig-Bondian creativity.

Attached: illearth.png (668x722, 468K)

Did you watch Rebellion?

The entire series was fantastic. From the witch scene Inu Curry art, to the classic Shaft style everywhere else, music by Kalafina and the ED for KyouSaya, the plot by Urobuchi and directing by Shinbo, a lot of talent came together to create a masterpiece of a series. The best part of all, though, is the characters. Their feelings, motivations, and desires, especially that of Homura, make for a fantastic drama, a story of what one girl is willing to do to bring about a future denied to her, to change fate with her own hands and fulfill a promise she made that nobody else even remembers.
Anyone who can honestly watch the series, see Homura's heart-touching actions and not be moved is either a speedwatcher or a brainlet.

Attached: 1545624726654.jpg (2251x1500, 3.18M)

Some people have very little empathy and are unimpressed by things like that, I could understand them having a low opinion of Madoka. If you don't empathize with the characters, the whole experience is going to be flat for you. I notice a lot of people who dislike it also consider it edgy and having cheap shock scenes, which surprises me because I thought that the darkness was very tasteful and not cheap or over the top at all.

I think the anime series was overall good but in my opinion the rebellion movie was so much artistic and beautiful in both soundtrack , animation , even though i didn't fully understand..

>Anyone who can honestly watch the series, see Homura's heart-touching actions and not be moved is either a speedwatcher or a brainlet.
>Some people have very little empathy and are unimpressed by things like that
Honestly, I really like Madoka as a series, but I can't emotionally resonate with Homura despite finding her to be a good character and generally being interested/satisfied with her arc. I found myself much more invested with Madoka and Sayaka.

>supporting lore
It was pretty good, at least conceptually. It couldn't really carry much more than a 12-epsiode show, but it doesn't need to.
>Worldbuilding
Was shit. We know virtually nothing about the world.

>I found myself much more invested with (...) Sayaka.
>Anyone who can honestly watch the series, see Homura's heart-touching actions and not be moved is (...) a brainlet.
Realize that there is no contradiction here

>We know virtually nothing about the world.
Lol user, that's like a dead giveaway that you didn't understand the series.

>Lol user, that's like a dead giveaway that you didn't understand the series.
No, I grasp the concept that the worldbuilding was irrelevant to the show, but you don't get to say that Doom has great romance simply because it's totally uneeded to the story. At best, unneeded story elements that are negelected could be called serviceable.

Personally I identified very strongly with Homura, I loved every moment of her

What?

>No, I grasp the concept that the worldbuilding was irrelevant to the show, but you don't get to say that Doom has great romance simply because it's totally uneeded to the story.
This is just a complete word mess, user. I have read it 5 times now, and I have 3 different theories about what you might have wanted to say. Please make yourself clear.

Please no bully

That's fair, I wish I could myself but it just never happens. Like, I find her cute and endearing, but for the more serious and emotional parts of what she goes through, I don't feel as affected as I am meant to.

Attached: dumbdumb.jpg (285x280, 29K)

Three best movies of all time are: Rebellion, Stalker and 2001: A Space Odyssey - in this order.

Prove me wrong you can't

Attached: manofculture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

The plot was great ,the speculah was great, and the characters lovable and very, very well written for a 12 episode anime. Madoka is a modern classic.

Attached: 1534476919712.png (652x990, 661K)

I use to be like that, but at some point the urge to bully her took over.

I can't help but agree. I relate to Madoka more than I relate to Homura.

Just wait for the MagiReco anime to come out.

Post moar cute Madokamis.

>imagine having to relate to a character in order to emphasize with them
Dumb emotionlets

Attached: 1514227857976.png (714x528, 597K)

Madoka might not be AOTD (although it’s definitely in the top 3), but Rebellion is by far AMOTD, and one of the top 10 anime movies from all time.

I empathize with Homu Home, but I like Madoka more.

Attached: 39994930_p0.png (1920x1387, 2.32M)

Reminder that MagiReco is a Canon alternate universe.

MagiReco will revive Madoka.

Go back to discord

Agree. But what put me off was the characters. Just couldn't get attached to them.

It already has Gacha bro. It already has.

Which one?

The sci-fi twist with entropy that can only reversed by the power of middle school girl's fee fees made me mad. That made me realise Fate/Zero was only so good because of Nasu.

Madoka has some decent plots going on herself.

Attached: 1554860473695.png (630x890, 233K)

Did Madoka grow a bit when she became Madokami, or does the outfit and hair make her look taller/bustier?

This show is nearly 10 years old. Why are people still posing their hot takes? It's been discussed to death.

I thought that was pretty cool. Immortal aliens concerned with their long term survival turn to exploiting magic.

Clearly it hasn't if people are still interested in discussing it. Rebellion threads can go on for days. And not just because of shitposting in the threads keeping it alive.

So far, no one has managed even to understand it, let alone discussed it to death.

Obsessed madokeks who can't move on and make these shitty stealth generals.

It's popular enough that it's frequently encountered early on by people new to anime

Attached: Madoka-Chan.jpg (744x1052, 184K)

??? Every possible valid interpretation of Rebellion has been discussed within the first month. Of course I understand that even after that, there would be people who missed the threads, and want to discuss it again. Fine. But it's been what, 5 years since then? There's nothing new to talk about. Not a shred of new opinion or thought has been posted about this show in years.

Some people are new and need the show explained to them, which invites people who disagree to both feed the newfag conflicting interpretations, which starts a debate.
Also, pic related is fairly new take on Rebellion that I haven't seen before.

Attached: nothingwrong.jpg (1920x3888, 1.46M)

That image is recent but the Homura's actions carrying thematic consistency with the show is not new. That exact point of evidence has been bought up before too.

I'll concede that I might be speaking to a futile cause though. I've been saying this same thing about Madoka threads for a while now. There's no point.

There was just last week posted something new:

In the colorful, everyone but Homura is dancing.
But in the end, only Homura is dancing.

And just last month we discovered that there are actually two versions of the opening.

There is still so much left to discuss.
For example, so far, no one has managed to put together why the lizard drops from Madoka when she turns to dust.
Is it fate?
Or the will to power?
I don't know. No one knows. There are many things left in darkness.
I guess by 2030, rebellion will more or less be solved... probably. After it will have been declared its own scientific subject in 2020. Like, Literature, Philosophy, Theology, Rebellion. You know.

>music by Kalafina
By Kajiura. Kalafina only sang the EDs.

>and not just
Yeah um sure. Very soon we will be discussing SayaHomu.

Which is why we need to discuss MagiReco in this thread.

>we need to discuss MagiReco

There's already a Dragon Ball Super thread up.

There are two types of Madoka threads:
>MagiReco
>SayaHomu
>YKW
>Crack
Or
>Rebellion
>Symbolism
>Nietzsche
>TheMeaningOfLive
>Textwalls

You are free to decide which one you like more.

Reminder that Magireco is shit, not canon, will never connect with the real series, and Trysail sucks.

Attached: f0c.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

Points 3-4 usually end up in the other threads from points from 5 onwards.

They're the inspiration but this is the correct thread.

Canon alternate universe and TrySail is great.

how powerful is madokami?

Attached: 1555375963269.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>"yeah we incubators totes have no emotions"
>proceeds to be curious about literally everything
Left - me (an intellectual)
Right - people who think these series is good for anything besides lewds (dumdums)

Attached: butthurt.jpg (1200x900, 224K)

>I've been saying this same thing about Madoka threads for a while now
I don't see why you're so confused, then. You're already one of us. Homura did nothing wrong and I'll keep saying that for years and so will all the other anons who say it.

Attached: 1540308474583.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

autistics can have curiosity

The incubators are delusional actual sociopaths who think they are above everything.

I swear the perspective on this picture is so fucked

Powerful enough to create a law of nature and attach herself to it which limits her power.

imagine being this much of a brainlet

She didn't create a law and attach herself to it, she became the law. There was no distinction between her and the LoC until Homura divided them.

fair enough

I look at it like this. The LoC and Madoka are parts of a whole, but they are distinct.

Attached: law_of_cycles_holy_duality.jpg (799x437, 60K)

Why are plotfags so dumb?

If A = B and B = C then A = C.

I am not criticizing the notion that

Madoka ⊂ GOD
and
LoC ⊂ GOD.

But that is not the same as saying
Madoka God LOC

Use the right notations, faggot.

Attached: trinity.jpg (1108x1080, 38K)

When you're writing double arrows, you're implying a symmetric relation.

I like my interpretation better but yours isn't invalid

Sayaka seemed to make a distinction. She uses both LoC and Madoka rather than one or the other. Homura seemingly refers to them both together as "God," and she refers to splitting Madoka from the LoC as splitting God in half. This is just my way of making sense of that.

It is. From the proportions to the sofa it's all fucked up.

Madoka contains the Law of Cycles, but the Law of Cycles does not define Madoka, such that when the Law of Cycles is removed from Madoka, Madoka remains Madoka.

>series
>old testament

>rebellion
>new testament

>magia record
>the book of the mormon

Attached: 1547069920032.gif (610x667, 74K)

>Magia Record is a bastardization of what it's based on, full of lies, and only serves to create a cult to benefit its creator
sounds about right

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
I only watched Madoka for the pretty girls
And so did you

>wait don't post that!

I came for the good show and I stayed for the pretty girl and because I like speculah

Attached: 71162902_p4.png (1600x2000, 1.62M)

it's AtLA of Yea Forums

They are pretty damn cute
No pedo but I'd lovingly pound every last one of them except for hitomi

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

This decade sucked for anime originals, that's why.

I agree. Madoka containing the LoC is the only interpretation which meets these conditions which need to be met for an interpretation to be valid.

They're not curious, they're just experimenting to try and beat entropy.

I think this is a decent compilation of the basic hot takes I've seen over the years about Madokami.

Attached: madokami_hot_takes.jpg (1029x691, 165K)

Rebellion feels more like the Gnostic Gospels.

this is how the peak of performance looks like

Attached: 1555455854232.jpg (1080x1631, 350K)

Before Rebellion, "the Law of Cycles" was just a name for what Madoka does.
After Rebellion, the LoC has been removed from Madoka and exists as a separate autonomous entity. However the exact status of that entity isn't completely clear - we don't actually know whether it's still working in the same way it used to.

God dammit guys. I’m attracted to Homura..

iirc Homura said that the LoC was working fine.

God I just want to be her friend

>trusting Homura

Attached: madoka popcorn.jpg (122x221, 14K)

Everybody in this thread is.

I'm not.

Attached: 67627977_p0.png (1024x1280, 831K)

Meduka pls

She didn't do anything wrong, though. She also changed the laws of the universe, so why wouldn't she be able to make the LoC work without Madoka?

I'd pump her full of seed

Bitch is crazy

I'm not.

Attached: madoka_magireco_3.jpg (540x970, 506K)

here are your most popular megucas bro
appmedia.jp/magireco/899253

She's still hanging on to sanity despite her emotional trauma.

>Desperate gachacucks already arrived to shill their shit game

Go bump your dead general

So am I. But if I had to choose between her and Madoka I'd choose Madoka. Cuter and fatter butt

That can be fixed.

on it

also slightly bigger breasts

Not much stronger than Homucifer, I guess.

I want to fuck her really really really really hard

You are.

>Enter a barrier to save your friend and lose your memory
>Gets grabbed so hard she splits on 2

Weaker than Gohan

Okay, I am but I’m not happy about it.

>Enter a barrier to save your friend and lose your memory
She did all that on purpose.
>Gets grabbed so hard she splits on 2
She didn't fight back.

Somebody told me once that Urobuchi had a massive crush on Mami so he killed her so nobody can have her.

>Somebody told me

Attached: 1509997278422.png (322x395, 201K)

But in the end Nagisa got her

Still weaker than Gohan

Nagisa is like Mami's retarded dog.

I didn't realize Mami was a zoophile predator, I can never look at her tits the same way again

Hey, that's rude to dogs.

Do we really have to have these threads every day? Can't we just enjoy or not enjoy this show in peace?

Do you guys think Sayaka is only popular because she has the most slutty outfit?

all women are dogs.

>t. the guy who thinks the megucas are men

No one is forcing you to post in them. Besides they're not every day, more like three times a week or less

She’s a girl.

she's not popular. It's Homu, Mami, Madoka-Sayaka are interchangeable, Kyoko.

That wasn't me, but didn't you bitterly lose that argument last time so bitterly that you didn't even reply?

Her outfit is not slutty, it's very cute. Sayaka is popular because she's cool

Attached: image.jpg (898x581, 602K)

Not trying to brag or anything but I think Mami has the best outfit and I believe the spin-off anime is going to surprise everybody with how good it is.

>MagiReco
>Good

Bwahaha

How about this? Shut up.

I'm not that guy, but the other guy was misrepresenting the data, and going by the language in his post, he definitely wasn't arguing honestly. He wasn't going to ever change his mind. I think it was the right idea not to engage further.

>S-Shut up!

Lmao, seeth more baby.

No it's not.
Homura, Kyouko, and Madoka are always the top 3. Kyouko and Madoka often switch around. Sayaka and Mami are at the bottom in terms of popularity.

>Sayaka
>Popular

I don’t like you.

I love Mami's costume too, it's classy. I don't want to be disappointed by gachareco. It might be good but I've played the game and I was supremely unimpressed by the story.

You didn’t play the game. Almost nobody here did.

>I'm not that guy
No, you are that guy, because your post right now clearly has the same handwriting.
I am the one who BTFOed You last time, by giving you a list of statistical and scientific findings that you then just denied.
You are a science denier.

And it is not about changing my mind, it is about winning the argument, lol.
And by getting triggered by statistics to the point of not being able to respond you lost the argument.

The plot is fantastic, you philistine. It is amazingly structured and paced, where everything has a clear logical and thematic point.

>It was me the whole time!
What a twist!

Attached: homu_losing_her_mind.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Different from what I remember, but I'll accept it. Fuck Sayaka. Homu is life.

I empathize with Homura, but I aspire to be like Madoka.

Attached: 7FCB0F4F-E290-4B75-AF61-83AE4FEE3C36.png (652x990, 263K)

I love it, in fact the only real flaw for me is Kyouko, she just feels unnessecary and almost forced, like she was written in after the main plot was already planned out.
Rebellion is a masterpiece though.
Especially the soundtrack is beautifully fitting.

Attached: 1553670178907.gif (446x199, 498K)

I want to make my post a little clearer.
I empathize with Homu Homu, but I like and empathize with Madoka more.
Also Madoka is cuter.

Attached: 73936769_p0.png (600x839, 692K)

Also, the probability that you are a "guy" in the first place is surprisingly low, looking at the kind of feminist bullshit you are spouting, science-denier-chan.

Attached: Dudomura.jpg (550x738, 123K)

I like Kyouko, especially in the thematic sense. She exists to act as a foil to Madoka and Sayaka's ideologies worldviews.

I play the game and love mami blanco.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-214947.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>here is my narrow, ideologically charged interpretation of these statistics
>and don't tell me there's a different interpretation
He's a pain in the ass who won't consider other people's arguments. His entire post history is evidence of that. I agree with you.

The entire field of sociology disagrees with you.
>inb4 sociology is fake
like a true /pol/fag.

You can like the character but I disagree that her existence adds anything of importance. She feels like a filler character to have Homura interact with a 3rd party aside from the trio.

I watched it for A/k/emi, stayed for everything.

Attached: 400px-RPG_homura.jpg (400x356, 59K)

>Implying

Attached: 1552270774309.jpg (501x547, 164K)

Homura is made for loving leglock nakadashi Blümchensex beneath a blanket with the lights off

>replying to yourself
Not to sound like YKW, but, do you really think anyone is going to fall for that?

Look, science-denier-chan, your insane meme position - that "Gender is unrelated to Biological Sex", no less - is not a position that is either widely held or widely respected.

And there is no way you could possibly win this argument on Yea Forums.

Gender Studies is not science. That's why they literally got a passage from Mein Kampf published in a sociology journal. It is corrupt to the bone, and basically a radical Marxist circle jerking shitshow.
Source: theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/new-sokal-hoax/572212/

Biology is science, and it is clearly disagreeing with your insanity.

Why didn’t Homura, instead of rewriting reality, just rape Madoka?

Attached: 28AA88C1-C274-40C2-AD98-69CB2D6255F1.jpg (283x286, 53K)

> Why didn’t Homura, instead of rewriting reality, just rape Madoka?
Ideally, done repeatedly

Too beta I guess

>Gender is unrelated to Biological Sex is not a position that is either widely held or widely respected
I don't know where you're getting this from. It is a respected distinction, and anyone who is to be taken seriously makes this distinction. Maybe not in your circles, but it is in academia. You can look it up the definition of gender if you really want to. Gender, being what society says about sex, and then Sex, being biologically male and female.
>gender studies isn't a valid field of study because this one journal had a passage of mein kampf in it
Why would you come to that conclusion? Is the whole of a science invalidated because of one mishap?

Reminder

Attached: 1533962892518.png (679x627, 86K)

For what purpose.

lulz

>screencaping your own shitty post for le epic joke

Embarrasing.

You can define anything however you want. I will just go with your definitions, and I am talking about it with your definitions. They are trivial.
But here is the point: Do you know the phrase "correlation"?
Or didn't they teach you that in gender studies class?
My claim is that the correlation between
>Gender, being what society says about sex
and
>Sex, being biologically male and female.
is higher than 0.99 meaning that they do not vary independently.

What is male and what is female and how society and most importantly they themselves see them, and what qualities and properties they have to do absolutely not vary independently. That is just simply false.

Watch this for starters, I don't think this is /pol/ tier and only 12mins:
youtube.com/watch?v=6SLfOTgOTvM

>Is the whole of a science invalidated because of one mishap?
No, but a whole "science" is invalid if there is evidence for systematic misbehavior.
Read the whole article, the Mein Kampf passage was just a highlight.
Imagine you have a fishing pond, and you catch 20 fishes, and of them, 16 are ill and deformed.
The probability that at least 50% of all fish in the lake are ill and deformed is extremely high.

Wow please stop talking about gender bullshit in our semi-comfy Madoka thread

Post cute magical girls, then.

Attached: 60572961_p0.jpg (1296x1812, 770K)

I like those numbers buddy

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 130K)

Sure!

Attached: ff86caf112f9cf753b9d8042b1bd7b60.jpg (424x600, 50K)

ok

Attached: __miki_sayaka_momoe_nagisa_sakura_kyouko_and_tomoe_mami_a_bridge_too_far_and_mahou_shoujo_madoka_mag (883x1102, 711K)

>it was all Madoka's plan to make Homura suffer
Truly the deepest analysis

I made a thread on /pol/ to discuss it last time, but cowardly science-denier-chan got triggered by statistics so badly that she just didn't respond anymore... So now you are stuck with it.

Attached: 66327118_p1.jpg (883x1102, 718K)

Why is Madoka's dress so god damn frilly in this image? It never was that frilly in the series.

It's supposed to be frilly, it's just usually simplified for the sake of the animators

The entire underside is frills, user.

Attached: Madoka_Kaname_Anime_Design.jpg (640x479, 106K)

That looks kinda uncomfortable but I've never worn a dress with that many frills so maybe it isn't

reminder that madoka magica wasn't even the best mahou shoujo airing during january 2011

Madoka likes it so it's fine.

Attached: D3jRF-cV4AA8t8L.jpg orig.jpg (1451x2048, 274K)

It is good to see the Gacha bros have assembled. The entire crew is here.

NatsuHomu is the story of a Stacey cheerleader falling in love with the nerd but who is the chad?

Because rapeposter Homu gets raped. Speaking of which, which Daito girl deserves rape the most?

>MagiReco
Is Great

I play the game and Mami was the first SSR I rolled.

Kuro

This
The story is simple, but solid. The story has huge amount of foreshadowing without making things totally predictable. Creating story like that takes lots of skill.

Attached: cef583d97bb1738049fdb15cf4bd87f4_small.jpg (2741x4000, 2.24M)

Evil is cute, right?

Attached: __kaname_madoka_and_kriemhild_gretchen_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misteor__77acad4eb7275d67 (2880x2880, 2.34M)

>evil Madoka
s-step on me

No

Attached: 1369899483447.jpg (427x600, 108K)

I want her to violently rape Homura

Attached: __akemi_homura_kaname_madoka_miki_sayaka_and_sakura_kyouko_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_hiros (605x850, 351K)

What's going through her mind?

Attached: Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 10 [BD 1080p HEVC AAC] [3EC6B82A].mkv_snapshot_11.56_[2018.09.05_01.32.1 (1920x1080, 129K)

Attached: the mating habats of MGs.png (1351x892, 820K)

But which one carries the baby?

madoka is for sex

With Homu

Attached: 1555259959223.png (700x992, 546K)

Homu is for Yakuza.

Attached: Puella Magi Homu Muzan.wmv_snapshot_27.08_[2018.09.08_19.10.00].jpg (205x205, 33K)

with the boy of her dreams

Meduka obviously. Just look at dem child-bearing hips.

Attached: Ultimate_Madoka_5_Stars.png (652x990, 281K)

So, Chadmura (female)?

Attached: 1396505346603.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Yeah, I bet Nanaka would love to turn an innocent schoolgirl like Homu into her personal fucktoy

Attached: 74185503_p0.png (729x1000, 918K)

1. Homura
2. Sakurako
3. Touka-mama
4. Iroha-kaa-sama
5. Renpasu
6. Kyoko
7. Yacchan
8. Alina-senpai
9. RenaRena
10. TsuruYES
11. Nemu Nemunasai

Still remember that I got to meet Nemu, one of the new Megucas. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Pity Votes
Kaoru
Umika
Akira
Arisa

>personal fucktoy
For her servants.

Attached: Puella Magi Homu Muzan Kino.webm (480x360, 2.05M)

>Madoka not even top 10
Literally only Homu likes her

Attached: __akemi_homura_and_kaname_madoka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_movie_and_etc_drawn_by_neko_suke__ff3670 (755x1035, 346K)

sayaka is a dumb cuck

>That made me realise Fate/Zero was only so good because of Nasu.
fucking molusk lovers and their shit taste

>leaving the fun part to mooks
No, Nanaka prefers doing the breaking in personally

Attached: 72670536_p0.jpg (1075x1518, 558K)

wow there cunt

Attached: z7fnvUy.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

I really like art of Homura restraining Madoka.

The hips are buried in the skirt.
Here is what child-bearing hips look like.

Attached: 1419765336075.jpg (850x680, 50K)

It it makes you feel better she's higher than most of the new girls and two of the first spin-off girls.

Speaking of spin-off furthermore I propose since Suzune is Jolno that Matsuri be Kussun.

Attached: 4komameguka.jpg (679x963, 218K)

All Hail the NTR Queen.

Madoka wouldn't fuck Homura even if she were male.

But they are both males, user.

madoka doesnt even know what sex is.
guess homura has to come and save the day again.

Attached: homurica fuck year.jpg (600x825, 148K)

But Madoka wants love letters (from boys). She knows what a sex is.

>love letters means sex
no, thats puppy love kid stuff.
Madoka doesnt needs boys, she wants a man. Homura is more of a man than those boys at her school will ever be.

Attached: Homura_coolest_character.jpg (1107x1600, 583K)

Decided to give a few more visits around here until things go out of control this fall or winter, then I'm disappearing off the radar. At least the thread's pretty tame.

Attached: 1549045477087.png (373x373, 96K)

The Age of the Gachabros begins?

>gachashit is 2 years old
>literally almost no porn or doujins
>barely any scans and not even the game itself gets TL

Lmoa, the absolute state of madocucks.

The game gets translated and it does have doujins. It's just that leddit has been working slow and they've got a backlog.

Gachaspics are a cancer uppon Madoka

>it has TLs

Shitty summaries because no one cares enough to tl the entire thing

>it has doujins

Yeah, like 5 in 2 years, lmao. Fucking pathetic.

Strange

Attached: ReverseYaoi.jpg (500x647, 168K)

>shitty summaries
So uh, you don't read the stories do you?

>in 2 years
Like I said they work slow.

Madoka is coming back thanks to Gacha and a lot of us have been fans since 2011. In fact, I stopped caring about Madoka long ago but Gacha revived my interest.

Now I'm back.

>chinkshit like Azur Lane and Girls Frontline has more and better fanart and doujins

OH NO NO NO HAHAHA

I CAME HERE TO KICK ASS AND CHEW MADOKA PANTIES, AND IM ALL OUT OF MADOKA PANTIES!

Attached: mahou 4 lyfe.png (500x287, 67K)

If you are unironically looking forward to Gacha, then you were never a Madokafag in the first place, you are probably just a pedophile who likes jerking off to little girls.
It does not matter if its Madoka, or YuYuYu, or Fate/Kaleid all that matters is Yuri, right, is that it?

Attached: illya.png (1280x720, 957K)

I liked Madoka back in 2011. I just grew disinterested after a few years but then I found MagiReco and it was a homecoming.

You have better luck stealing Natsuki's panties.

youtube.com/watch?v=22OArXwGTxE
Cute Iroha-chan.

>revue starlight is getting their stages translated and their game localized
>reco still in fucking nothing and their live events remain unsubbed after months

Fucking kek

The people who TL are more interested in translating main story with the character stories on the side.

>Natsuki's panties
i aint gonna settle for knock off brands, i want the real deal.

Attached: 1507000103657.jpg (854x522, 443K)

Ain't a knock-off. She's the Senran designed product.

>t-they are focusing on s-something else!

Cope

Ain't the cope. That's the truth.

The funny thing is that they are at most a couple dudes who switch between shilling here and bumping their dead general. They are the most sad gachacucks on this website.

Agreed.

>who can switch
It takes one second to bump a thread. You can easily promote MagiReco positivity in here as well as post in the other thread. Although one day these will be the MagiReco thread.

Ain't that right, Gachabros?

LEAVE MADOKA ALONE!!!
Why do you have to ruin Madoka of all things?!?
Like, there could have been a new season of Fate/Kaleid or a new season of something else entirely. Then you could have gotten your god damned Yuri.
Like, it could have just been its own property. Magireco, but without Madoka. Then they could have done what ever they liked, but why do they have to ruin Madoka over it?

My theory is that the jews are behind it, trying to subvert Madoka so that its glory is lost to future generations.

14 year old 2d girls are prime waifu age. and there's nothing wrong with jerking off to them. nor is anyone hurt doing so (as a matter of fact, they love finding an experienced lifelong mate at this age). it's time to accept the reality of 14 year old 2d girls a) representing the most attractive physical and psychological female form and b) also ironically being the ideal male form.

Dont try to reason with gacha sub humans. I mean just look at this dude. It's just sad.

Lad I didn't ruin Madoka. Madoka was already great. I just got disinterested of it but Magia Record brought me back

>could have been its own property
Nah. Expanded Madoka universe is more fun.

>ruin
If anything it's reviving Madoka

>Jews
Oh it's you.

Well in this case thanks Jews if they really are behind it. Anne Frank is a good girl.

>lost to future generations
I'll tell my kids one day of all the fun I've had in the game.

>madoka doesnt even know what sex is.
Don't be dumb.

>reason
I do not see the logic nor reason for behind the broad statement that liking gacha instantly makes you a subhuman.

If this is reason to you then mate, I.

>It's just sad
Au contraire, I am pretty happy with how well MagiReco is going. It's even beating LL. The True Queen is returning.

dumb tranny

Their main translator legit quit because the story was too shit for him.

Meh. They've got another guy now.

Magireco is a bastardization of Madoka Magica.

Are you really this fucking braindead? LL! Makes their money with lives and merch. Reco is not even a shitstain next to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL6ieLqeGz4
Now with subs.

MagiReco is a great addition to the Madoka Universe now the Madoka Extended Universe.

They once made their money with the game and now Reco is kicking it's ass.

>They once made their money with the game

No. It serves to shill the music CDs and lives. And it's also higher than magireco right now. How sad.

>shill the music CDs and lives
And they also made money from it when it was more popular

>higher than
Probably because of the 6th Anniversary but most weeks now MagiReco is towering above LL.

>Now with subs
Not really since it's not in English.

Oriko will save us from the evil.

Attached: Puella Magi Oriko Magica V2 - Page 44.jpg (798x1200, 239K)

if its not a Madoka, its not worth it!

i bet she only knows missionary. she still has so much more to learn!
Homura can teach her!

Attached: tumblr_n0mdnzH2LI1ry0v3po5_r1_1280.png (800x1224, 665K)

LL! Is the highest selling media franchise in japan while madoka as a whole doesn't even chart. Lay off the gachashit and use your brain.

Magical Girl of the Day: Mami Tomoe
-The Veteran Magical Girl of Mitakihara
-Bad things happened to her in the anime like losing her head mentally and physically
-Made some kind of wish to save herself.
-In at least one timeline she became a Idol.
-At one point she fought with Iroha after seeing her release her Doppel
-After she was defeated by Alina she ended up strapped to a Rumour and became a Christmas-themed enforcer for a Loli-run Death Sex Cult (Magius)
-Said by Rena to be as strong as Yachiyo Nanami
-Led a attempt to massacre all of Magius enemies, anyone who did not join them.
-Broken out of her brainwashing by a fellow lonely veteran Yachiyo 'Yacchan' Nanami
-Inspired Kazusa to start calling out her names in Italian
-Inspired Kanoko Yayoi to name her attacks but she doesn't call them out.
-Befriended an actual dyke of the game, Rika Ayano.
-Had tea and fought with Nanaka and Akira.
-Went on some kind of Valentine Date with Kyoko
-Played a major role in the finale by joining forces with Kanoko in binding down Walpurgis so she could get raped. Kaede lent a hand~fuyuyu
-In-game Kanoko and Mami are a excellent combination and can work together to bind a enemy indefinitely.
-Voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi
-Drawn by Ume.

Attached: MamiTomoe.jpg (850x1209, 270K)

We can work on killing them on the gacha charts now.

Next step. Japan.

Nice backpedal, you sad cuck. Good luck beating Star Wars, Kamen Rider and Gundam to get anywhere near LL!, on profits, lmao.

The guy quite because it didn't spark any discussion and went largely ignored, not because he thought it was shit.

I don't like the main story either and I'm at least glad many nips share the same feeling, but if there's one thing I hate more than a lackluster story it's spreading misinformation.

Attached: 1548692500008.png (275x288, 44K)

There was never a backpedal. I always meant they were beating LL the game. What did you think I actually meant? Read the context mate.

Homura doesn't know anything

>I-I meant j-just the game

Embarrasing.

Read the context lad.

I thought we hated leddit. Why are we relying on them for scans and translations

youtube.com/watch?v=ntdwOjnQ_pg
Looks like all cutscenes were compiled here.

Dude, it was blatantly obvious since the first post he meant that.

>madoka
n-not this again...she's so hard to resist..

Attached: 14546546547.png (2240x2380, 379K)

LL! is still beating your game right now, bro.

We sort of do but that's because most of their userbase as well as the website itself is an embarrassment to the entire species. That's not a reason to boycott scans or translations made by someone who goes there.

What's even the appeal of gacha? They're all shit, none of them are fun

So basically we hate them, but we're forced to rely on them because we can't do anything productive ourselves. And when someone does try to be productive, like Fancut fag, he gets largely ignored.

Infinite waifu timesink.
I find it retarded but it's not hard to see why it's successfull

Did anyone even ask for a Fancut in the first place after seeing all three movies and the series? That's why he got largely ignored.

We kind of hate reddit and they hate us but after a while /PMMM/ and the leddit counterpart kind of got used to each other. And at least two-three people who post there are known to post on the /vg/ thread. Won't name names.

I enjoyed fancut fag's work and his stream was a blast. He did more for the franchise than all the retards who come to shill gacha shit and suck reddit cock.

>right now
And most weeks it does not.

It's not the shill that's important. It's the product. The product that is MagiReco is reviving interest in Madoka and bringing it back.

What a great thread. We should talk MagiReco more often.

>fucking Revue Starlight of all things got localized before MagiReco
what a strange timeline

>One hour and fifteen minutes later, no replies
I've never touched the gacha, but I feel bad, so here's a (You)
Everyone wants to do some bullshit Yea Forums tier fanbase wars, but I'm looking forward to more Madoka at all. I'm still worried, though. No Urobuchi writing, Kalafina disbanding, Wowoka dying. I really hope they can live up to the name.

Attached: 1436246383369.png (835x650, 980K)

I hope you like Dragon Ball.

IMAGINE

Attached: 2019_01_03_00.57.jpg (1080x1641, 327K)

Eh, I wouldn't say I got largely ignored. It seems like the fancut gets recommended more or less whenever someone's wondering if the recap movies are worth watching, I see screenshots from both v1 and v2 in Madoka threads on a semi-regular basis, and people are still downloading the torrents. This is more than I was expecting, and pretty much the most I was hoping for. It would be pretty contrived for people to talk about the project unless it comes up naturally, and it rarely does now that it's finished.

Reddit, on the other hand, deleted my thread when I tried to shill it there because apparently just saying that it's up on Nyaa — not even linking to it — was "providing instructions to illegally download files" or some other bs. Fuck Reddit.

There is any specific pagan deity, ritual or costume is this based?

>The masks have the MCs colors
>Think it'll actually mean something
>lmao no
>she also gets Hakai'd and is the sole death of the entire game

This game is balls

You're selling yourself short imo. Your project is the best thing to come from m/a/doka. And it didn't create as much excitement as I was hoping when I saw your first thread years ago. But that's just me, if you're satisfied then that's what's really important. Congratulations user.

Your work and stream were the best things to happen to these threads in ages. Fuck the haters and gachatards/redditcucks and thanks a lot for everything.

I'm satisfied because I found the spine to finish the project after many years of hiatus. Knowing that there are people out there who really appreciate the effort is an amazing icing on the cake.

Attached: 38935060_p0.jpg (1760x2500, 800K)