Will Saitama dick down this qt or is he a volcel?

Will Saitama dick down this qt or is he a volcel?

Attached: Hellish_Blizzard_main_image.png (300x450, 224K)

>Will Saitama dick down this acquaintance or is he a volcel?
ftfy

Attached: 1484397033911.jpg (709x709, 250K)

he will, don't worry

If I was in his position, you wouldn't be able to pull me out of Fubuki

Attached: 1506229938768.jpg (712x1122, 155K)

I don't ship them but I find funny this theory.

Attached: saitama__fubuki___mob_by_blackotakuz-da9qtwg[1].jpg (1024x429, 72K)

That implies that Saitama cares for her that way.

She's nothing more than an acquaintance

Acquaintance zoned.

saitama is just a loser who has never had a friend or lover before so he doesnt know what it's like

He's more into her sister

Attached: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true.jp (1024x576, 119K)

He's just pissed at her because she destroyed his house

what what's like?

yeah dude, has the face of the father and the hair and powers of the mother. Also, child saitama looks a lot like Ritsu.

What's what like*

He can fuck both at the same time with his super speed without even noticing.

Why have sex with an acquaintance?

Attached: 1555442892797.png (600x1700, 721K)

He has low libido.
No strings.

why not? are you gay or ultra catolic?

Why are you interested in the sex life of a bald uggo?

Don't look down on acquaintances

Attached: Power.png (595x443, 109K)

Based and cutepilled

I don't think he has one.

Attached: 1555440592073.jpg (709x709, 259K)

Muh self-insert.

he's not ugly
he's just a bald manlet, his face is fine

Saitama is for Tatsumaki

>King is for Tatsumaki
ftfy

Honestly he is right.
Fubuki is that one chick who showed up 2 times in his life, tried to strong arm him into submission, failing spectacularly, and have completely wrong and twisted ideas of strength and heroism.
She isnt a noble person fighting against all odds like mumen, or actively show up in his life like king genos or bang

I bet King is a lolicon

How likely that Murata adds blush into actual scene?

wow. This is kinda humiliating. Seeing this all detailed in Murata's art might even be heart breaking depending on how her draws her expression.

>29 year old otaku that plays dating sims

Its not much of a bet

Don't forget she threatened the man on their first meeting and constantly nags him about joining a group he has made a point in not joining.

Well my mind is fucking blown

Is mob adopted then? Was he sent to that world through dimension fuckery by some bizzare villain?

Saitama fucked Fubuki so hard he impregnated her, and his semen his her uterus so hard it blasted off her body, travelled hundreds of kilometers, and ended up inside Mob's mom vagina, effectively replacing her uterus with Fubuki's.
That's why Ritsu, who isn't Saitama's kid, is more Fubuki than Saitama and doesn't have his autism

>being "friends" with Fubuki
Saitama's no basedboy, that's for sure.

Attached: __fubuki_genos_king_matsuge_saitama_and_others_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke_and_the_golden_ (1492x2300, 2.44M)

It's going to turn out that he'll fall in love with the one faceless female fan he has had since he had hair and was fighting monsters.

More than likely hell just be alone or just have friends. Saitama doesn't seen like a guy who can even get interested in a person for normal relationships.

His character arc will be getting a personality and feelings.

He has a personality its just jot that desirable for the society he lives him. Also his emotions are just muddled instead of fully gone.

>lazy, low energy OP with shitty animation and awful coloration
jesus this looks awful, how could anyone put S2 into the hands of such complete amateurs.

Attached: 1547055381111.jpg (1000x982, 114K)

Humiliating is putting it lightly.
Even in ONE's chicken scratches you could see that she was dreading what's gonna come from his mouth, with her breaking in cold sweat and shit.
Then again, don't read to deep into it looking for """romantic""" undertones. Bitch has a raging inferiority complex, she perceives things differently than most. This nigger pretty much came out of nowhere and jumped her in rankings is liek a week or two, and is now literally throwing hands with her OP sister. She's been trying to attach herself to him for a while now, and now he pretty much told her to her face, without batting an eye - that she's beneath his notice.

He seems clinically depressed to me.
Like really depressed and not just memeing, having next to nonexistent libido, finding it hard to find joy in things and generally feeling "dull" for a lack of better word, are pretty much a smoking gun.

Eh, I think she hoped that he cared about her just a little bit for the reasons you stated. She's insecure about her powers and her standing and probably hoped that even if she couldn't drag him into her little posse, he'd still be someone strong she could lean on for support if needed.

Is this a jojo reference?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [480p].mkv_snapshot_15.39_[2019.04.16_18.12.31].jpg (848x480, 62K)

well, i think he has the same age as tatsumaki

Attached: 1549728688184.jpg (995x705, 267K)

Fubuki is ugly, I hate lipstick so much.

Tats is 28.

Maybe since even before his powers he was constantly seen as disinterested in stuff until he started the training.

Just admit you're gay

Attached: MurataQ.png (373x365, 250K)

Lipsticks make you uglier than clown.
Pure girl like Tatsumaki is better than a whore like Fubuki

saitama is going to fuck the superior sister

based and quite possibly redpilled

>Dresses like a slut and flies around cities showing her ass to everyone
>Pure
Ok

Attached: 2be.jpg (859x667, 240K)

cute